Vai al contenuto
Accedi per seguire   
Socrates

Gianluigi Buffon

2002 messaggi

Buffon: 'a dream final with Barcelona'

Buffon dreaming of a Champions League final against Barcelona. A few days after the challenge of Champions League between Chelsea and Juventus, the number bianconero confesses her desire in an exclusive interview to the microphones to RaiSport: "a dream final against Barcelona, perhaps the best team in Europe at this time but if we fail to get to the end, it would be nice a revival among Roma and Liverpool. "

Condividi questo messaggio

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130740 messaggi
Buffon: 'a dream final with Barcelona'

Buffon dreaming of a Champions League final against Barcelona. A few days after the challenge of Champions League between Chelsea and Juventus, the number bianconero confesses her desire in an exclusive interview to the microphones to RaiSport: "a dream final against Barcelona, perhaps the best team in Europe at this time but if we fail to get to the end, it would be nice a revival among Roma and Liverpool. "

170_news.jpg

Buffon Dreams Of Champions League Final Against Barcelona

The World Cup winner hopes his side will match-up with the Barcelona in this year's final of Europe's premier club competition...

Despite the allure of that battle to many fans and pundits, Bianconeri goalkeeper Gianluigi Buffon has admitted he would like to play run-away Spanish league-leaders Barcelona in the competition.

"I dream of a final against Barcelona, but if we fail to get to the end than it would be nice to see a re-match of Roma and Liverpool," the Italian international revealed to RaiSport.

Claudio Ranieri's squad have fallen nine points behind Inter in the Scudetto race, as the Nerazzurri look set to capture a fourth successive title barring a major collapse. "The final [serie A] rankings this year? Inter, Juventus, Milan, and Genoa," suggested the 31-year-old.

It remains to be seen if Buffon's dream will come true. Juventus play Chelsea at Stamford Bridge on Wednesday evening.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130740 messaggi

170_news.jpg

Gianluigi Buffon: World Football Stars Won't Join Manchester City

The Italian No. 1 predicts a bleak future for the big money men at Eastlands...

Juventus goalkeeper Gianluigi Buffon has stated that Manchester City will not be able to attract the world's biggest stars until they prove themselves capable of challenging for major European honours.

The Citizens famously failed in their bid to sign Brazilian star Kaka from AC Milan as the former Sao Paulo playmaker opted to reject the mammoth contract that was offered to him to remain at the San Siro.

Italy international Buffon was also a reported target for Mark Hughes' City side, with a reported ?65 million bid for the 31-year-old keeper being offered. However, the move never materialised and Hughes opted to sign Shay Given from Newcastle United instead in a reported ?8m deal.

The Juventus keeper has explained that he doubts any big name players will move to City of Manchester Stadium until they are able to make genuine challenges for titles and cups.

Speaking to The News Of The World, Buffon said, "I read about the money that Manchester City bid. I read ?100 million (?90 million) for me and ?150 million (?135 million) for Kaka and you think it can?t be real. It is like a fantasy world.

"There has always been big money in football, but if these guys are for real it is like nothing we have seen before, not even at Chelsea when they were crazy with money.

"You can?t build success just because of money. You look at Kaka and think, ?okay, if he had gone maybe it would take three or four years for Manchester City to get in the Champions League. That would make him 30.?

"I read also about his wages but it does not matter. Do you think players like Kaka need the money? No, of course not. Manchester City will only attract players like that by winning trophies not by wages.

"I am not surprised Kaka didn?t go. He is maybe the best player in the world and I consider myself the best goalkeeper in the world ? that is why I would not go. I can?t wait until I am 35 to play Champions League football again.

"If you think next summer they will have Kaka, Messi and players like that in their team then you are wrong. I guarantee that won?t be the case."

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130740 messaggi

170_news.jpg

Juventus Earned Their Two Revoked Scudetti ? Gianluigi Buffon

The World Cup winner believes that two Scudetti were unjustly taken away from Juve

and that was part of the reason he chose to stay with the Turin-based club...

Juventus have made a remarkable comeback since Calciopoli, currently second in the Serie A standings and in the round of 16 of the Champions League.

The Calciopoli scandal was a devastating blow to Bianconeri players, officials and fans. The club were stripped of two league titles and sent down to Serie B as punishment for their part in the affair. However, Juventus goalkeeper Gianluigi Buffon believes part of the punishment was unjustified.

"For me, nothing changes,? the 31-year-old stated to Sky. ?I know what I have done and what I have earned in my life. I have my own beliefs that go beyond what can come out of the judicial process.

"Without a doubt [we earned those two Scudetti]. Everyone in Italy knows that. Perhaps there was some help, as there is always is, but we deserved them."

The Italian international revealed part of the reason he stayed with Juventus after winning the 2006 World Cup was the Old Lady?s demotion.

"It was a matter of conscience,? he explained. ?If I left Juventus in that [difficult] moment I could not live with myself. My conscience is now clear and that is the only way to continue.?

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130740 messaggi

170_news.jpg

I Could Have Joined Barcelona Or Roma - Gigi Buffon

Gianluigi Buffon revealed that he could have joined Roma or Barcelona instead of the Bianconeri in 2001.

Juventus and Italy goalkeeper Gianluigi Buffon gave an interview in which he took a trip down memory lane and revealed how he came to the decision of signing for the Old Lady at a time where he was wanted by other big clubs such as Roma and Barcelona.

"I chose Juventus because my agent Silvano Martina and my father advised it," he said to TuttoMercatoWeb.com. "At the time I had to choose between Roma, Barcelona, and Juve.

"Initially my friendship with Totti and Vito Scala made me prefer Roma, where Capello had just arrived and it seemed they were starting a great cycle of victories.

"I remember that Silvano and my father went to talk with Sensi, but due to economic reasons he preferred to buy Pelizzoli, paying less, but at the time he was a promising young keeper.

"There were also contacts with Barcelona but then [Luciano] Moggi and the Agnelli family stepped in. I really wanted to win a Scudetto, my father said Juve hadn't won the title for five years and that they were bound to win it within the next two years. In the end I followed his advice and it proved to be a good choice."

Buffon joined Juventus in 2001 for a world-record transfer fee for a goalkeeper. Since then he has won two Scudetti (four if you include the ones revoked after the Calciopoli scandals), two Italian Supercups, and he also helped them to a Champions League final in 2003, which Juve lost on penalties to Milan.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
2002 messaggi

Juventus keeper Buffon wants to stay in game after retirement

Juventus goalkeeper Gigi Buffon wants to stay in the game once he hangs up his gloves.

He said: ?In my future I cannot see anything other than football, which has been part of my life for 25 years. Even after I hang up my boots, I think I can give an important contribution to this sport.

?I?m not sure in what capacity, but it will hopefully be something that keeps me enthusiastic. I always want that fire in my belly that makes me get up in the morning ready to fight for specific objectives.?

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
2002 messaggi

Juventus keeper Buffon: So close to Barcelona move

Juventus goalkeeper Gigi Buffon admits he could have joined Barcelona.

Discussing his original move from Parma to Juve, Buffon recalled: "I chose Juve because of the advice of Silvano Martina, my agent, and my father. At that time I had to choose between Roma, Barcelona and Juve.

"Initially my great friendship with Totti and Vito Scala had me leaning towards Roma.

"Even with Barcelona there had been major contacts, but when Silvano Martina was going to Barcelona to close the deal, (Luciano) Moggi called him and talks began with the Agnelli family.

"I had a great desire to win a championship. My father told me that Juve had not won the Scudetto for five years and in two years' time would reinvent themselves. In the end I followed his advice and it has been a good choice."

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130740 messaggi

170_news.jpg

Angelo Peruzzi: Gianluigi Buffon Is Better Than Julio Cesar

There's only one great goalkeeper in Peruzzi's eyes and he is not Brazilian...

Former Juventus goalkeeper and current Italy goalkeeping coach Angelo Peruzzi believes Gianluigi Buffon is better than Inter custodian Julio Cesar.

The Brazilian has been outstanding for the Nerazzurri this term and he has won the team a number of Scudetto points with his consistency between the sticks. Nevertheless, Peruzzi, who won a Champions League in 1996 and a World Cup 10 years later, insists that the Italian is still the best.

"Julio Cesar is very good, but for me the strongest is still Buffon," Peruzzi told Tuttosport.

"I think those who criticised him went over the top as you have to expect that he wasn't the real Buffon after being out with injury for three months."

The former stopper still has hope that Juve legend Alessandro Del Piero will make his return to La Nazionale soon, despite being left out by Marcello Lippi so far.

"I think Del Piero is fantastic and he has always been a protagonist over the years. I still think we will see him with La Nazionale," added the stopper.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130740 messaggi

170_news.jpg

Gianluigi Buffon Lambasts Inter Coach Jose Mourinho

The Bianconeri talisman has hit out at 'The Special One? and said his shocking rant did not even get a laugh out of him.

Inter boss Jose Mourinho launched into an incredible tirade against Italian media two days ago, accusing them of "manipulation" in the blazing row following the 3-3 draw with Roma last Sunday.

The Portuguese also took aim at Juventus who, in his opinion, have received more refereeing help than the Nerazzurri this season.

?He did not make me laugh,? stated Gianluigi Buffon in an interview with Turin-based newspaper La Stampa.

?I have always held him in high esteem as a person and a communicator but I think there are boundaries that a football man should recognise and never cross.

?If a club wants to complain, they are allowed to do it, but I am annoyed when it?s a player or a coach that does so because we are all football men. I reckon that we should never be disrespectful. I?m not sure if Mourinho was just disrespectful or simply lost track of reality.?

The ex-Chelsea manager claimed that the Old Lady were favoured against the likes of Atalanta, Fiorentina and Udinese and even advised Torino boss Walter Novellino to field the youth side in the upcoming Derby della Mole.

?Unfortunately, Mourinho has made insinuations and was misleading,? continued the Italy international.

?Someone should have really asked him to clarify what he was saying during the press conference.

"However, my respect towards him is unchanged but, if he keeps this attitude up, I would [be forced to] change my opinion. I can?t stand two kinds of people: stupid and shrewd. He does not fall into the stupid category??

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130740 messaggi

170_news.jpg

Gigi Buffon: Inter Deserve To Be In First Place

The former Parma keeper has his eyes on the Coppa Italia trophy as he feels the Scudetto could be out of reach...

Inter maintained a seven point gap over Juventus with a 3-0 win over Reggina on Sunday, dampening the Turin-based club's Serie A title hopes. Bianconeri goalkeeper Gianluigi Buffon sees the title slipping through Juventus' fingers and believes the Nerazzurri merit their current standing.

"For now, Inter deserve to be first because in difficult times they won matches with ease," admitted the Italian international to Sky. "As happens to all the great teams they had a bit of luck and there were some oversights."

Juventus are still within touching distance of the Nerazzurri, but with time running out Buffon claims their best chances lie in another domestic tournament.

"I hope that Juve can conquer at least one title this year. The closest is the Coppa Italia, the championship title is more important, but also more difficult now," the 31-year-old shot-stopper concluded.

Buffon missed a large part of the first half of the season due to injury, but appears to be rediscovering his form recently. He has been included in Italy's squad for the upcoming World Cup qualifiers against Montenegro and Ireland.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
2002 messaggi

Cobolli Gigli delighted Buffon stayed with Juventus

Juventus president Giovanni Cobolli Gigli is delighted they managed to fight off Manchester City's interest in Gigi Buffon.

"I do admire Buffon," he said. "I bless the time when Juventus signed him, I hope he goes on like this until the end of the championship and beyond.

"He has a contract with Juve, it was given to him, he is giving everything and will give a great deal, but he was right to do a little thinking.

"If one day we get an incredible deal, it would be assessed. At the moment there is absolutely nothing, but it is a smart way of thinking."

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130740 messaggi

170_news.jpg

Should Juventus Sell Gianluigi Buffon For ?Crazy Money??

Juventus president Giovanni Cobolli Gigli has admitted that he would consider selling Gianluigi Buffon if a ?crazy offer" was forthcoming. Carlo Garganese lists five reasons either way why they should or should not offload the great man...

Five Reasons Why They Should Sell Him

1) Money. If Juventus were to receive a mega-offer from Manchester City in the range of ?80-100 million, just consider what they could do with that money. In 2001, Luciano Moggi famously sold Zinedine Zidane to Real Madrid for ?76m, and bought three legendary players in his place ? Lilian Thuram, Pavel Nedved and Buffon himself. This time around the Bianconeri could buy at least three world class stars, and begin another dominant era.

2) Shaky Form. Buffon may go down in history as the greatest goalkeeper of all time, but he has not been at his brilliant best since the 2006 World Cup, and this season in particular he has been rusty since returning to the side in the New Year.

3) Injuries. Buffon has had extended spells on the sidelines in the past two years, and his recurrent back problems are a cause for concern. Although he is only 31, if this is going to be the pattern from now until the end of his career, perhaps the wise thing for Juve to do is to offload an injury-prone star at an inflated price.

4) Alexander Manninger. The Austrian goalkeeper filled in admirably during Buffon?s spell on the sidelines, and has proved to be an inspired signing. With the exception of an error made during the 1-1 draw at Lazio, Manninger has probably out-performed Buffon this term. Many believe that he is more than capable of becoming the full-time No.1, should Buffon leave.

5) All Good Things Must Come To An End. He may have been in Turin for eight seasons, but Juventus are going to have to sell Buffon at some point over the next few years. Is it not better to offload him when his market value is still high than wait a little while longer and receive very little in return?

Five Reasons Why They Should Not Sell Him

1) Buffon Is Buffon. He may have had a few hiccups this season, but he will soon be back to his best. Only on Saturday, Buffon produced a miraculous one-handed stop to preserve Italy?s lead in their eventual 2-0 win in Montenegro. A fit Buffon is still the best goalkeeper in the world.

2) Bandiera. Buffon is a club symbol. He is like Alessandro Del Piero, and if you sell him, you lose a leader and a reference point. It is underestimated just how important such figures are in a team?s success. Many argue that the reason Inter have always failed in Europe is because they have always contained players who do not bleed the jersey?s colours.

3) Loyalty. Juventus owe it to Buffon to reject all bids. The ex-Parma man stayed loyal when the Old Lady was relegated to Serie B, and he virtually sacrificed three years of winning trophies in order to help build the club up again. With this journey almost complete, it would be a stab in the back to ship Buffon off for financial gain.

4) Who Would Replace Buffon? Manninger may have excelled between September and December, but he always knew that Buffon would dislodge him when he returned from injury. It is a different kind of pressure when you know that you are the undisputed No.1. Consistency has been a problem at times during Manninger?s career, and so Juve will be taking a risk if they hand the gloves to the ex-Arsenal man.

5) Would Juve Use The Buffon Money Wisely? Let?s face it, Alessio Secco?s record in the transfer market is nothing short of disastrous. Aside from making a number of bad purchases, he has often neglected positions that needed treatment, and strengthened areas that were already strong. Giving Secco ?100m to spend is like letting Paris Hilton loose at a Bachelor Party. Though at least Paris knows how to take her men past the negotiation stage!

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
Guest Luigi Daniele
0 messaggi
3) Loyalty. Juventus owe it to Buffon to reject all bids. The ex-Parma man stayed loyal when the Old Lady was relegated to Serie B, and he virtually sacrificed three years of winning trophies in order to help build the club up again. With this journey almost complete, it would be a stab in the back to ship Buffon off for financial gain.

4) Who Would Replace Buffon? Manninger may have excelled between September and December, but he always knew that Buffon would dislodge him when he returned from injury. It is a different kind of pressure when you know that you are the undisputed No.1. Consistency has been a problem at times during Manninger?s career, and so Juve will be taking a risk if they hand the gloves to the ex-Arsenal man.

I could not agree more. Gigi could play at a very high level for 6-7 more years.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130740 messaggi

170_news.jpg

Buffon Will Only Leave Juventus For An 'Incredible' Offer - Agent

The Bianconeri shot stopper will only leave the club for a hefty sum, according to his agent...

Juventus goalkeeper Gianluigi Buffon is considered one of the best in the business and as such has been linked with plenty of clubs over his career, the latest being Manchester City, who are reportedly willing to pay a large sum for his services.

"Buffon should not move from Turin, unless the club receives a crazy offer in this market. Gianluigi is the strongest goalkeeper in circulation," his agent, Silvano Martina, explained to Radio Kiss Kiss.

"Gigi is doing well for Juve and is bound by his contract until 2013, if some bid comes along then we will evaluate it, but Buffon has no itch to get away."

The agent compared the Italian international's situation to another high-profile player, Barcelona star Lionel Messi.

"If we read that Messi could leave Barcelona for ?100 million then it means there is no player in the world that is not on the market, in short only an incredible deal will be discussed by Juventus."

Buffon missed a majority of the first half of the season through injury, but appears to be back to his best in recent times.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
2002 messaggi

Agent says Buffon will only leave Juventus for "crazy offer"

The agent of Gigi Buffon says the goalkeeper will only leave Juventus for "crazy money".

?Buffon shouldn't be leaving Turin unless the club receive a crazy offer in the summer market,? representative Silvano Martina said on Radio Kiss Kiss.

?Gigi is the best goalkeeper around at the moment and is bound by contract to the club until 2013.

?We will evaluate any bids that arrive, but Buffon has no great desire to leave.

?We have read that Lionel Messi could leave Barcelona for ?100m so there isn't a player in the world who doesn't have his price.?

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
Guest Luigi Daniele
0 messaggi

100 million Euro: not a penny less. .the

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130740 messaggi

170_news.jpg

Barcelona To Tempt Gianluigi Buffon

The Blaugrana have laid eyes upon the Italian international...

Barcelona have reacted to Gianluigi Buffon's agent's attempt to invite offers, and they are ready to trade, according to reports.

On Thursday Silvano Martina revealed that he would be all ears and ready to play a high stakes game with the cash-rich clubs of Europe. The agent revealed mega money offers would be considered.

Sportmediaset.it reports that the Blaugrana have already began the process of luring the Italian international to the Camp Nou. Martina has already met with directors at Barcelona as both parties work on a version of a deal that they all can agree on.

Voices surrounding the Catalonian club suggest Victor Valdes will not be given a contract extension, his current deal expires in 2010. Joan Laporta has, in the past, made promises of big player arrivals, and Buffon could be the first in line.

Reports in Italy suggest Barcelona are ready to put ?50million on the table in an attempt to persuade the club to sell up their star man. However, Juventus president Giovanni Cobolli Gigli recently suggested that Buffon was not for sale. In any case, the chief is likely to listen if the Blaugrana come along with serious cash.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
Guest Luigi Daniele
0 messaggi

300 matches in goal @@ @@ @@

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
2002 messaggi
300 matches in goal @@ @@ @@

@@

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130740 messaggi

170_news.jpg

Juventus Fans Fed Up With Buffon

A number of fans have voiced their disappointment about goalkeeper Gianluigi Buffon

and the team's form following the 3-3 home draw against Chievo.

46502.jpg

It seems clear that Juventus goalkeeper Gianluigi Buffon hasn't managed to look like the same player following his most recent injury, and today he was given some harsh treatment by newspapers all over Italy after conceding three goals against Chievo.

While none of the goals were really his fault, in other years he would surely have kept out at least one of them with a masterclass save, the kind he has not shown very often recently.

The fans are also starting to lose their patience with 'SuperGigi', who had always been a fan favorite until now.

One fan wrote a message to Turin newspaper TuttoSport saying, "How long will we have to endure these humiliations? When will we get back to being the real Juve? We have an unacceptable defence, with Buffon conceding two-three goals a game, he doesn't deserve to be starting right now! Give us back [Alex] Manninger!"

Another fan wrote the following about coach Claudio Ranieri, who has always been given a hard time by the Bianconeri faithful, "Dear Ranieri, for two years we always been giving away the first half to our opponents. We are tired! Remember, we are Juve! We want to win, you gave away points and victories at home against small teams... We've had enough of being made to look like fools!"

Some have suggested that Buffon has been distracted by the transfer rumours surrounding him. His agent Silvano Martina did reveal that, if a major offer comes in, a move away from Turin will not be ruled out.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130740 messaggi

170_news.jpg

Winning The Scudetto Will Be Very Complicated For Juventus - Gianluigi Buffon

The goalkeeper is not sounding too confident following Sunday's shock draw with the Flying Donkeys...

Juventus goalkeeper Gianluigi Buffon has all but given up on this year's Scudetto, admitting it will now be 'very complicated' to win it.

The Bianconeri fell nine points behind Inter following the 3-3 draw with Chievo on Sunday.

Juve face the Nerazzurri in two weeks?time, in what will be their last chance saloon for one final charge towards the title. The 'keeper believes Chievo put the nail in the Bianconeri coffin, but Buffon still harbours a glimmer of hope. However, he knows it will be like a mission impossible.

"It's destiny that I cannot enjoy any celebrations this year," Buffon told his official website.

"The draw with Chievo risks being decisive in terms of the Scudetto because Inter won in Udine.

"For us it's very complicated. We still have to play Inter in Turin, but nine points are a lot with just eight games remaining.

"We will continue to fight until the end, but it will not be easy to get back into play."

Juve clash with Genoa this weekend and anything less than a win would really signal the beginning of the end of their chase for the title.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130740 messaggi

170_news.jpg

Manchester United To Battle For Juventus Star Gianluigi Buffon

Although the goalkeeper has been strongly linked with Manchester City in recent times,

the latest whispers are that he could be heading to Old Trafford...

Manchester United are expected to wage a battle with city rivals Manchester City for Juventus goalkeeper Gianluigi Buffon this summer.

Tuttosport claims the Red Devils have shown an interest in the Italian international and Sir Alex Ferguson is devising a plan to lure him to Old Trafford during the transfer window. The report suggests the Bianconeri have already received an offer from England.

Manchester City are also keen on the custodian?s services. They tried their luck back in January, however, their attempts to land Buffon failed. The Italian paper claims that Juventus will allow Buffon to leave for ?70 million.

The player's agent, Silvano Martina, opened the door to offers when he said that Buffon could leave for the right price.

Voices around the Piedmont city claim Juve could let the former Parma star go as the money received for the 'keeper would allow them to make some strong additions in areas of their squad that need bolstered.

A recent report suggested that the Juve fans are no longer happy with the goalkeeper following his errors this season.

Both Manchester clubs are expected to make a move. But there could be complications as reports from Spain earlier this week implied that Barcelona also want the shot-stopper.

An exciting race for Buffon looks on the horizon.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
2002 messaggi

Buffon: Juventus have turned to SLUDGE

Juventus goalkeeper Gigi Buffon has branded their Scudetto campaign as "SLUDGE".

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130740 messaggi

170_news.jpg

Our Defence Has Been Shambolic - Buffon

Juventus goalkeeper Gianluigi Buffon admitted during an Italian TV show

that with this defence the team cannot win the Scudetto.

Yesterday night the Italian TV show 'Chiambretti Night' hosted yet another football celebrity, after already welcoming Inter coach Jose Mourinho and his predecessor Roberto Mancini.

This time it was Juventus goalkeeper Gianluigi Buffon's turn, and he admitted that his side no longer have a chance to win the Scudetto this season, having fallen ten points behind Inter following their latest defeat to Genoa (3-2).

"Our defence has become a shambles," he blasted. "However, when you concede a lot of goals, the blame should go to everyone.

"Inter deserve to win, because we fell apart. It would bother me to lose [this weekend] like in the first match against them. Finishing four or five points behind is better than finishing 10 or 12 points behind..."

In the match between the two sides at San Siro earlier this season, the Nerazzurri won 1-0 thanks to a goal by Sulley Muntari. Juve's last victory against Inter in Turin came in the 2005-2006 season, just before their demotion to Serie B.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
Guest Luigi Daniele
0 messaggi

He is calling on the dirigenza to spend on defense, and he is absolutely correct.

A future Juve Captain, IMHO.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti