Vai al contenuto
Accedi per seguire   
Socrates

Gianluigi Buffon

130769 messaggi

Buffon the only player left from Italy's World Cup-winning squad

D_BNRWnXYAAqhgC-696x464.jpg

https://www.calciomercato.com/en/news/juve-buffon-the-only-player-left-from-italy-s-world-cup-winning--11143

Jan 7, 2020

Daniele De Rossi announced his retirement from football yesterday, wanting to spend more time with his family after a spell in Argentina with Boca Juniors. With that, Gigi Buffon is the only active player left from Italy's World Cup-winning squad from 2006.

The goalkeeper returned to Juventus ahead of this season after a season at PSG. Of course, he is no longer at the top of the pecking order, but when given the chance, he has proved that he can still perform at a high level. At the age of 41, he is destined to retire after the season.

Condividi questo messaggio

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130769 messaggi

Only signature missing for Buffon's renewal with Juventus

Il grande ex: "Buffon alla Juve? Si è mosso direttamente Andrea ...

Apr 17, 2020

Only the signature is missing. What has now become a phrase particularly used in the transfer market, now represents the best summary for the renewal of Gianluigi Buffon's contract with Juventus. Because now, only the signature is missing, as learned by our staff exclusively.

And it will arrive, it is only a matter of time, after the Coronavirus emergency .....

Continue -> https://bit.ly/2VjUAUC

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130769 messaggi

Home

Buffon: 'A completely different world'

Afbeelding kan het volgende bevatten: 1 persoon

Nov 19, 2020

Juventus goalkeeper Gianluigi Buffon made his debut in Serie A with Parma 25 years ago. ‘The world was completely different, but it’s not over yet’.

On November 19, 1995, Buffon guarded the goal for the first time in the top flight, then with the Gialloblu.

The World Cup winner, who has since picked up 10 Scudetti with Juventus, five Coppa Italia and six Supercoppa Italiana, recalled the big moment on Twitter.

“When I debuted in Serie A, the world was completely different,” he wrote. “Yet, only 25 years have passed. 9132 days. 219,168 hours (and it’s not over yet…).” ........

Continue -> https://bit.ly/2KsHbGR

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130769 messaggi

Home

Buffon’s special evening in Parma

Mg Parma 19/12/2020 - campionato di calcio serie A / Parma-Juventus / foto Matteo Gribaudi/Image Sport
nella foto: Gianluigi Buffon

Dec 20, 2020

Gigi Buffon played his 653th Serie A game yesterday against Parma, exactly 25 years and one month after his League debut with the Ducali.

The 42-year-old is the player with most appearances in Serie A. Yesterday, he played his 653th game in Italy’s top-flight, exactly 25 years and one month after his League debut with the Parma shirt.

Buffon played his first Serie A game against Milan at the Stadio Tardini, the same stadium where Juventus picked up a 4-0 win last night. ........

“Whenever I come to Parma, there’s no denying it, I always have this nostalgia within me. I spent 10 unforgettable years of my life here and the people of Parma will always mean so much to me,” Buffon said after the game.

“I lost two important people here in Parma in recent months, a youth coach and my Italian teacher, who really helped to form me as a person.”

Continue -> https://bit.ly/3asqyG1

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130769 messaggi

Home

Goalkeepers vote Buffon the GOAT

Buffon's Official Signed Juventus Shirt, 2020/21 - CharityStars

Jan 2, 2021

Gianluigi Buffon has been voted the best goalkeeper of all time by a jury of his peers, including Manuel Neuer, Julio Cesar and Peter Schmeichel.

La Gazzetta dello Sport contacted 18 different shot-stoppers representing 18 different countries to ask them about the GOAT of Goalkeepers.

The winner of the vote, although many abstained from naming a single best of all time or suggested more than one name, was Italy international Buffon with seven votes.

He was narrowly followed by Lev Yashin on five, then Dino Zoff with two.

Gaining one vote each were Gordon Banks, Iker Casillas, Sepp Maier, Ladislao Mazurkiewicz, Rogerio Ceni, Claudio Taffarel and Peter Schmeichel. ........

Continue -> https://bit.ly/38P1LJS

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130769 messaggi

Home

Buffon facing ban for blasphemy

Buffon moet vrezen voor merkwaardige schorsing na opgedoken audiofragment

Jan 27, 2021

As expected, Juventus goalkeeper Gigi Buffon has been deferred to the disciplinary commission for using a ‘blasphemous phrase’ during the Parma game.

The incident was caught on camera during the Serie A match at the Stadio Tardini on December 19, 2020.

Buffon was shouting instructions at teammate Manolo Portanova at the 80th minute of the game and used the phrase.

In the Italian language, blasphemy is considered the worst type of swearing. ........

Continue -> https://bit.ly/3sXMCPJ

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130769 messaggi

Home

Buffon given one-match ban for blasphemy

Report: Juventus, Gianluigi Buffon agree to contract extension through 2021  - Black & White & Read All Over

Mar 30, 2021

Juventus goalkeeper Gianluigi Buffon has been suspended for ‘blasphemy’ during the match against Parma and thus misses the Turin derby.

The veteran goalkeeper has been banned for one match by the Federal Court of Appeal, who upheld the appeal of the Federal Prosecutor.

Buffon was also given a fine of €5,000 for uttering a ‘blasphemous expression’ during the match against the Gialloblu on December 19. ........

Buffon will thus miss the next match against Torino, scheduled for April 3 at 17.00 UK time.

Continue -> https://bit.ly/3wexmPW

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130769 messaggi

Home

Buffon: 'I gave everything to Juventus'

Het wereldrecord dat waarschijnlijk zelfs voor Buffon (43) een brug te ver  is - Voetbal International

May 11, 2021

Gianluigi Buffon confirmed his goodbye to Juventus with an Instagram post. ‘I gave everything. I received even more in return.’ ........................

“Every beginning also has an end. This is the end of my second half at Juve,” wrote Buffon on Instagram.

“It is a decision made, matured and announced months ago already. But it is not an easy decision. Because it is not easy to cut this umbilical cord, from my history, my joy, my tears, my home. ................

Continue -> https://bit.ly/3w3pzUr

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130769 messaggi

BUFFON HAS SIGNED FOR PARMA

Gigi Buffon torna al Parma - Video - Alto Adige

Jun 16, 2021

Gianluigi Buffon has signed a one-year contract with Parma, the club where his career began, according to reports.

Buffon was 17 years, nine months and 22 days old when he made his Serie A debut for Parma in November 1995 and is a product of the Ducali youth academy.

He moved to Juventus in 2001 for a record €52.88m and returned to Turin last summer following a brief 2019-19 foray to Paris Saint-Germain. ................

Continue -> https://bit.ly/3q3ODZr

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130769 messaggi

Juventus icon Gianluigi Buffon to announce retirement

buffon

After almost 30 years in the business, Juventus icon Gianluigi Buffon could finally call it a day.

The 45-year-old still has a year in his Parma contract, but according to Tuttosport (via ilBianconero), the legendary goalkeeper will cut his spell short and hang his gloves.

The 2006 World Cup winner is one of the greatest goalkeepers to ever grace a football pitch. Many consider him to be the greatest of all time.

The source reveals that the Italian is currently on vacation with his family. But barring any surprises, he will announce his retirement in the next few days.

Buffon started his career in Parma before signing for Juventus in 2001 for a record-breaking fee at the time. ....

Read more -> https://www.juvefc.com/report-juventus-icon-gianluigi-buffon-to-announce-retirement/

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130769 messaggi

All the records set by Super Gigi Buffon

Juventus keeper Gianluigi Buffon celebrates 20 years since debut | Football  News | Sky Sports

Gigi Buffon is set to announce his retirement after shattering records in Serie A, for Juventus and at international level.

The legendary goalkeeper is expected to confirm his decision to hang up his boots at the age of 45, even though his contract with Parma still runs to June 2024.

SuperGigi won the 2006 World Cup with Italy and has the most senior caps for the Azzurri with 176, along with the most appearances as captain with 80.

Only six players have featured in five editions of the World Cup, namely Buffon, Antonio Carbajal, Rafael Marquez, Lothar Matthaus, Lionel Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo.

Buffon represented the Azzurri in 1998, 2002, 2006, 2010 and 2014.

The shot-stopper has amassed 657 Serie A appearances, more than any other player in the history of the competition.

He still holds the record by going unbeaten for 974 minutes of football in Serie A and 10 consecutive clean sheets. ......

At club level, Buffon has the record of most league appearances in the Juventus jersey with 526, which included the 2006-07 campaign in Serie B, when he followed them despite demotion in the Farsopoli scandal. ....

He played a total of 61,411 minutes of football for the Bianconeri in all competition, also a record. .....

Read more -> https://football-italia.net/all-the-records-set-by-super-gigi-buffon/

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
17928 messaggi

Fenomeno, grazie di tutto

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130769 messaggi

“We did it together.” Buffon releases statement after retirement

buffon

Gianluigi Buffon has confirmed his retirement from professional football at 45 after he spent last season at Parma.

Buffon is among the greatest goalkeepers the game has ever seen and will now look to move into management.

The news of his possible retirement broke this morning and the Juventus legend has confirmed that he is leaving the game.

Buffon posted a video on his social media page and captioned it, as quoted by Football Italia:

“That’s all folks! You gave me everything. I gave you everything. We did it together.”

Read more -> https://www.juvefc.com/we-did-it-together-buffon-releases-statement-after-retirement/

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130769 messaggi

'That's all folks!' - Legendary former Juventus & Italy goalkeeper Gianluigi Buffon confirms retirement from football at 45

buffon

At the grand age of 45, iconic former Juventus and Italy goalkeeper Gianluigi Buffon has announced his retirement from football.

• Buffon retires at 45
  • Racked up over 1000 appearances
  • Won 10 Serie A titles

WHAT HAPPENED? Following two seasons playing between the sticks for Parma, the hometown club where his career initially started in 1995-96, Buffon has finally drawn the curtain on an incredible career that has spanned almost three decades. He's won numerous trophies including the World Cup, ten Serie A titles and a Ligue 1 crown, as well as receiving various individual accolades - most notably landing an incredible 13 Serie A Goalkeeper of the Year awards.

WHAT THEY SAID: Buffon wrote in a post on social media: "That's all folks! You gave me everything. I gave you everything. We did it together." ..... 

Considered to be one of the greatest goalkeepers of all time, Gianluigi Buffon first broke through the Parma youth setup before making his name in Serie A in the late 1990s. He then completed a huge €52 million switch to Italian giants Juventus in 2001, sparking a 17-year spell with The Old Lady in which Buffon won ten Serie A titles, five Coppa Italias, and six Supercoppa Italias, as well as reaching three Champions League finals with the club. He played in well over 1000 matches at club level and also helped lead Italy to World Cup glory in 2006 before eventually earning a grand total of 176 caps for his country. Buffon said goodbye to his beloved Juve before completing short stints at Paris Saint-Germain and Parma, but has now decided to hang up his gloves at the ripe old age of 45. ....

R

Read more -> https://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/legendary-goalkeeper-gianluigi-buffon-retires/blt161c253327c84dba

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130769 messaggi

Buffon expected to take over Vialli’s job in the Italian national team

buffon

Gianluigi Buffon is set to replace the late Italy legend Gianluca Vialli in the national team setup.

Despite having one season remaining on his Parma contract, the former Juventus goalkeeper has decided to end his playing career. He leaves the game as one of the best-ever goalkeepers and one of Juventus’ most decorated players.

Buffon had a lucrative offer from Saudi Arabia but has chosen to retire from playing. Instead, he is expected to join Roberto Mancini’s coaching group at the national team level. It is believed that Buffon will use this opportunity to develop himself in the coaching role and may pursue a career as a coach later on. ....

Read more -> https://www.juvefc.com/buffon-expected-to-take-over-viallis-job-in-the-italian-national-team/

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130769 messaggi

Gianluigi Buffon revolutionised the goalkeeper role with his 'alien'-like abilities from an early age to conquering the Serie A with Juventus

Gianluigi Buffon won 29 trophies throughout his illustrious playing career (pictured in 2018)

It is the end of an era, the curtain has come down on one the most important stories in the history of Italian football, superior even to that of the icon that is Dino Zoff.

Gianluigi Buffon has decided to stop playing football and turn his back on goalkeeping after a 28-year professional career. .......

Buffon revolutionised the goalkeeper's role, changing it forever, despite not having refined feet like AC Milan's Nelson Dida. 

He showed such technical excellence in making extraordinary saves and putting in performances that defied all rational logic that it hid his biggest flaw: his quality in handling the ball.

He was so important to Italian football that only in many years will his contribution be truly acknowledged. 

Buffon understood that he had to surrender to his advancing years, leaving room for younger goalkeepers. He recognised that he was no longer able to compete at the highest level and that he had to find a second career, potentially following in the footsteps of Chief of Delegation within the Italian national team. ......

Read more -> https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-12368785/ALVISE-CAGNAZZO-Gianluigi-Buffon-revolutionised-goalkeeper-role-alien-like-abilities-early-age-conquering-Serie-Juventus-45-year-old-one-decorated-players-time.html

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti