130772 messaggi

2yvo10i.jpg

Claudio Marchisio: Bandiera Today,

Bandiera Tomorrow, Bandiera Forever

http://www.blackwhitereadallover.com/2017/4/26/15069014/

juventus-claudio-marchisio-serie-a-champions-league

Apr 26, 2017

Tifosibianconeri English page - CLICK HERE

Dec. 6, 2009. A date that will live in infamy. The day that I officially became a Juventino. The day that Claudio Marchisio received a ball in Inter’s half, played it to Momo Sissoko, and then scored on the rebound after Sissoko took a shot. The day that seventh-placed Juventus beat the 2010 champions of Europe. The day that Claudio Marchisio grabbed me and said, “This is your club, this is your passion, and I am the man who will lead you to glory.”

Granted, he was a bit premature. Alessandro Del Piero was still at Juventus, and Juventus wasn’t exactly a top Italian team at the moment. Though Juve beat Inter in that match, they also lost to them in the Coppa Italia a month later (Gianluigi Buffon made a save, and Mario Balotelli scored off the rebound seconds later) — and while they went on to win Champions League, Juventus finished seventh that year. Just enough to get into Europa League qualification.

Juventus FC v FC Internazionale Milano - Serie APhoto by Valerio Pennicino/Getty Images

It’s odd to look back at this moment. We know now that Juventus would rebound, our Old Lady would resume her place as the best squad in all of Italian soccer. But at the time, Marchisio was being played out of position on the left wing as a mezz’ala. He did a fine job at this role, but it was clearly not what he was meant for. Still, in retrospect, we know that Antonio Conte would come, and by sheer willpower he crafted Juventus in a Scudetto-winning squad. And then he left, and Max Allegri came, and Juve found even more success at the European level.

But through it all, there was always Marchisio. And granted, there was also Buffon, Giorgio Chiellini and Leonardo Bonucci. Still, much as I love all of them, none of them quite personified Juve as Marchisio has managed to. This is most evidenced by the ridiculous goal tally that Marchisio racked up during the first half of the 2011-2012 season. Indeed, when the resurgent Juve squad first met the reigning Serie A champs A.C. Milan, it was Marchisio who scored both goals en route to a 2-0 Juventus victory. A few weeks after, I ordered my first Juventus jersey — the No. 8 jersey, the Marchisio jersey.

As we all know, Juventus went on to win the Scudetto that year. And the next year. And the year after that. And then Conte left, and Allegri was the new man in charge. Yet still, Marchisio managed to again ingratiate himself to the new manager. Andrea Pirlo was still the focal point of the midfield, yet Marchisio was subtly pushing his way into the role, and Allegri noticed this.

Pirlo remained the director of Juve’s midfield, and attack, that season. But after the loss to Barcelona in the Champions League final, it seemed a change was going to come. Pirlo was going to MLS, and Marchisio was about to embark on a new role at Juventus, once again.

It’s interesting to look at Marchisio’s comments after that match, because ultimately they have been proven correct. “Our cycle is not finished, we still have plenty of hunger for winning. We hope to return to the last four next year.”

He was a bit premature — Juventus lost in gut-wrenching fashion to Bayern Munich in the first knockout round the following season, but two years later they gained a measure of revenge against Barcelona. Juventus, without Marchisio playing a minute, won 3-0 on aggregate.

As we all know, Marchisio blew his knee out against Palermo towards the end of the 2015-2016 season, in an ultimately meaningless match in mid-April. My memory of this is non-existent, as I was sleeping during the match, which I believe began at 6 a.m. Eastern Standard Time.

Suffice to say, waking up to find out Marchisio had suffered a serious injury is not very fun. I was upset, and I was afraid. I was afraid that he would never recover. I was afraid that he had been cut down in his prime and that he would never be the same. Of course, after Juventus sold Paul Pogba to Manchester United, I was also worried that Juventus had crippled their midfield.

I remember the conversations I had with fellow Juventini last summer. We were scared. Sure, Juve had bought Miralem Pjanic and Gonzalo Higuain, but, what about Marchisio? Could he recover from his injury? Could our midfield return to the same level without him?

At the beginning of this season, the answer was a resounding no. While Juve managed to grab ultimately satisfying results without Marchisio, it was obvious that this was largely down to the skills of the strikers — Higuain, Paulo Dybala and Mario Mandzukic — and our midfield was suffering.

A few months into this season, Marchisio returned. And yet, he still had to get back into form. He struggled in his first two games, against Sampdoria and Napoli, respectively. And in his first Champions League appearance, against Lyon, he received a yellow card. The road to recovery was not an easy one. Claudio persisted, and in the end, he persevered. On Nov. 22, 2016, in a Champions League group stage match against Sevilla, Juventus earned a penalty. They chose Marchisio to take the kick. He stood up to take the penalty, and he scored.

Sevilla FC v Juventus - UEFA Champions LeaguePhoto by Aitor Alcalde/Getty Images

While the penalty was a nice moment, it ultimately proved to be more symbolic than concrete. Marchisio followed the Sevilla performance up with an assist in a game against Atalanta, but his overall play since then has been consistent if unremarkable. He certainly has not played poorly this season, but work remains for him to return to his pre-injury self.

Due to this, and due also in large part to the recent shift in formation and tactics, Marchisio seems to have fallen in the depth chart at Juve. With the two-man midfield being the new default, Sami Khedira and Pjanic are the preferred starters for larger matches. This continued through the two fixtures versus Barcelona. However, Marchisio’s recent performance versus Genoa indicates he is still very much a top level Serie A player, despite any recent shift in Juve’s tactics.

It's hard to be disappointed in his recovery given the fear we all felt when he first got hurt. It helps too that the squad is also playing well. Finally, one should see Marchisio’s new status in the squad as a continuation of his history of putting Juventus over himself. Throughout his career, he has made himself a veritable Swiss Army Knife in the midfield for his coaches. From Gigi Delneri, through Conte, and now under Allegri, Marchisio was always there, serving Juventus.

Condividi questo messaggio

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130772 messaggi

34e7ujn.jpg

Chelsea Ready To Swoop For Juventus Man

https://forzaitalianfootball.com/2017/04/chelsea-ready-to-swoop-for-juventus-man/

Apr 30, 2017

Tifosibianconeri English page - CLICK HERE

Juventus midfielder Claudio Marchisio could be on his way to Premier League leaders Chelsea this summer, with the Blues setting him out as a key transfer target.

Having worked with him during his tenure at the Bianconeri, as well as the Italian national team, Chelsea coach Antonio Conte is determined to reunite with Marchisio. Ahead of Chelsea’s return to the Champions League next season, Conte sees him as the ideal partner for N’Golo Kante in central midfield.

After previously seeing a €20 million bid rejected, Conte is insistent on securing Marchisio, and Chelsea are readying an offer of €30m, according to The Sun.

It is believed that such a deal would suit all parties, with Juventus coach Massimiliano Allegri ready to offload Marchisio in order to raise funds for his own summer transfer targets.

Meanwhile, the Italian international has found playing time hard to come by this term, and is keen on joining Conte in West London. Marchisio has only made 15 Serie A appearances, and has found himself on the fringes of the first team in Turin.

Aside from a season on loan at Empoli in 2007/08, Marchisio has spent his entire professional career with the Bianconeri. The 31-year-old has scored 37 goals in 392 appearances for the club, and lifted five Scudetti, as well as the Serie B title.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130772 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Groin strain for Marchisio

http://www.football-italia.net/103835/groin-strain-marchisio

Jun 8, 2017

Juventus have announced that Claudio Marchisio suffered only “a mild groin strain” for Italy last night.

The midfielder had to go off injured in the first half of the 3-0 win over Uruguay, and he was forced to pull out of the squad.

Inter’s Roberto Gagliardini replaced him, while Il Principino headed back to Turin for tests.

“Claudio Marchisio has undergone medical tests today which reveal a mild groin strain in his right leg,” a statement from the Bianconeri confirmed.

“The midfielder was prematurely withdrawn after 19 minutes in Wednesday night's international friendly fixture between Italy and Uruguay at the Allianz Riviera in Nice.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130772 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Conte wants Marchisio at Chelsea

http://www.football-italia.net/104542/conte-wants-marchisio-chelsea

Jun 22, 2017

Chelsea manager Antonio Conte wants to bring Juventus midfielder Claudio Marchisio to England, according to reports.

The 31-year-old suffered a cruciate ligament injury in April last year, forcing him to miss out on Euro 2016.

He subsequently struggled to regain his place in the side, making just 17 starts in the season which just finished as Coach Massimiliano Allegri preferred Miralem Pjanic and Sami Khedira.

Now La Repubblica is reporting that Conte is keen to bring Marchisio to Stamford Bridge, and that a big contract offer could tempt the Italian international.

The Blues are also pushing for Alex Sandro, as confirmed by Juve general manager Giuseppe Marotta last night.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130772 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Marchisio in shock exit link? .penso

http://www.football-italia.net/108527/marchisio-shock-exit-link

Aug 21, 2017

Claudio Marchisio has been linked with a shock exit from Juventus before the transfer window slams shut.

According to Gazzetta dello Sport, Marchisio no longer feels “central” to Juve’s project, while the club do not regard him as “unsellable” any more.

The midfielder impressed during preseason but did not participate in the Supercoppa defeat to Lazio and was substituted against Cagliari on Saturday.

Although the Bianconeri have yet to receive any offers for the 31-year-old, Gazzetta believes this could be subject to change over the next 10 days.

It comes after Tuttosport suggested Juve had revived their interest in Roma’s Kevin Strootman.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130772 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Marchisio Sr: ‘Nothing in Milan rumours’

http://www.football-italia.net/108557/marchisio-sr-‘nothing-milan-rumours’

Aug 21, 2017

Claudio Marchisio’s father and agent denies the Juventus midfielder could join Milan - “I don’t know where these rumours have come from”.

It has been sensationally claimed that the Italian international could follow Leonardo Bonucci to San Siro, having spent his entire career with the Bianconeri, save for a loan spell at Empoli in 2007-08.

“I honestly know nothing about it,” Stefano Marchisio told calciomercato.it.

“I don’t know where these rumours have come from. Until proven otherwise, two years ago we signed a five-year contract and there are still three in front of us.

“For the rest you’d have to ask Juventus, but I spoke to them three days ago and they didn’t say anything to me about it, the stuff about Milan is rumours.

“Two things are for sure though, Claudio is good and he wants to play. In every transfer window Juve buy a lot of players, but that doesn’t mean he has to leave.

“If he didn’t play for several months then we might even think about leaving next year, but [Coach Massimiliano] Allegri played him on Saturday and there are no problems.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130772 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Marchisio unsellable for Juventus

http://www.football-italia.net/108571/marchisio-unsellable-juventus

Aug 22, 2017

Multiple reports say Claudio Marchisio is unsellable for Juventus, despite links to Milan yesterday.

It was sensationally claimed that the Rossoneri were interested in the midfielder, though his father and agent later denied knowing anything about it.

This morning Corriere dello Sport and Gazzetta dello Sport are among the outlets reporting that il Principino is considered unsellable by the Turin giants.

Marchisio has spent his entire career with the Bianconeri, save for a loan spell at Empoli, and is considered one of the symbols of the club.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130772 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Marchisio: ‘No doubt about Juventus’

http://www.football-italia.net/108650/marchisio-‘no-doubt-about-juventus’

Aug 23, 2017

Juventus midfielder Claudio Marchisio responds to Milan rumours on social media - “sometimes no words are needed”.

It has been rumoured that the Rossoneri are interested in the Italian international, despite the denials of both his agent and Juve.

So far the player himself hasn’t commented on the issue, but Marchisio has today posted a picture on his Twitter account affirming his love for the Old Lady.

As well as saying “no words are needed”, the midfielder wrote about having “no doubt” when it comes to the Bianconeri.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130772 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Marchisio out for a month

http://www.football-italia.net/108754/marchisio-out-month

Aug 25, 2017

Juventus have confirmed that Claudio Marchisio will be out for around a month with a knee injury.

A statement on Juve’s official website explained how Marchisio injured his left knee – the same one that required surgery after an ACL tear, which forced him to miss Euro 2016 and most of last season.

“Following a problem with his left knee, which was the subject of surgery in 2016, Claudio Marchisio, accompanied by club doctor Dr Claudio Rigo, was put under clinical and instrumental tests by Dr Cugat in Barcelona,” it read.

“The need has since emerged for the player to undergo specific therapies and muscle-strengthening work.

“For this reason, he will not be available for the next 3-4 weeks.”

It comes after the 31-year-old was overlooked for the Bianconeri’s defeat to Lazio in the Supercoppa and consequently linked with following Leonardo Bonucci to Milan. 

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130772 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Marchisio: 'Difficult last two months'

http://www.football-italia.net/112576/marchisio-difficult-last-two-months

Nov 9, 2017

Juventus midfielder Claudio Marchisio admits the last two months “have been more difficult than the six months out with the knee injury.”

The midfielder took a long time to fully recover from his torn anterior cruciate ligament, then found it difficult to break back in to the team.

“The last two months have certainly been more difficult than the six months out with the knee injury,” confessed Marchisio.

“I had a pretty serious problem to the flexor of the left leg, but we were able to treat it well and get back on the field. That’s the most important thing."

He was given a role in the starting XI for the 2-1 Serie A victory over Benevento.

“I am happy to have played 90 minutes after two-and-a-half months. I didn’t think I would reach the end of the game without any problems or cramps, but it all went perfectly well.”

Marchisio was speaking to the media at the presentation of a new section at the Juventus Museum, dedicated to the club’s 120th anniversary.

“It represents the history of Juventus. I hope many people will get to see it, as there are so many memories and emotions here. I joked that we’d never seen many of the objects, as fortunately the average age of the squad is still quite low, but seeing the first computers and colour televisions are things I remember very well, along with the 1994 World Cup where Roberto Baggio made us all dream.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130772 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Juventus fans: ‘Don’t sell Marchisio’

https://www.football-italia.net/115656/juventus-fans-‘don’t-sell-marchisio’

Jan 16, 2018

Juventus fans unveiled a banner at Vinovo telling the club not to sell Claudio Marchisio, and urging the midfielder to stay.

The Italian international has struggled to get back to his best after a cruciate ligament injury in 2016, and has played just 456 minutes across 11 games this season.

With his contract expiring in 2020, that has led to speculation he could leave the club, with MLS seen as his most likely destination.

This morning at training a group of fans unveiled a banner reading “Don’t touch Marchisio, stay with us”.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130772 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Marchisio reiterates Juve loyalty

https://www.football-italia.net/115833/marchisio-reiterates-juve-loyalty

Jan 19, 2018

Claudio Marchisio has reiterated his loyalty to Juventus by stating “my hopes and ambitions always have the same colours.”

Marchisio has been linked with a move to the US after struggling to recapture his best form, but the midfielder made it clear his priority was to stay with Juve and live his ‘dream’ with the club’s fans.

“My hopes and ambitions always have the same colours,” he tweeted.

“There isn’t a single moment spent with you that isn’t a dream. Thank you all for your birthday wishes and affection that you show me every day.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130772 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Marchisio: 'Juventus or nothing'

https://www.football-italia.net/116823/marchisio-juventus-or-nothing

Feb 6, 2018

Claudio Marchisio warned that if he ever does leave Juventus, it will “never, ever” be for another Italian club. “I still want to win.”

The midfielder was born and raised with the Bianconeri, his hometown club, coming up through the youth ranks.

“The only thing I’ll say on my future is that I am fine now and want to help my teammates. That is all I am thinking about,” he told Sky Sport Italia.

“I still have a long contract with Juventus, but I’ve always said you never can tell in football. Even if something were to happen, I would never, ever wear another jersey in Serie A.

“I repeat, I have a long contract and am happy here. I train every day with great determination, despite having important injury problems, because I am still highly-motivated and want to win.”

Marchisio made an impressive return to action in the 7-0 victory over Sassuolo on Sunday, providing an assist.

“I hadn’t played in a while and needed to find my confidence on the field. The Coach knows I am always at his disposal for any situation.”

Juve remain in second place, one point behind Maurizio Sarri’s trailblazing Napoli.

“The fact Napoli have kept the same squad more or less intact over a few years has improved their experience and confidence. They are doing really important things this season, but so are Juventus and there is only a tiny gap in the table.

“We have a crucial game coming up with Fiorentina and it’ll be difficult, as always. In the past we had great victories in Florence, as well as some defeats. We know the atmosphere we’ll encounter and the Viola are going through a difficult time, so are determined to put in a strong performance.”

There is also the Champions League Round of 16 coming up against Tottenham Hotspur.

“We met them in a friendly over the summer and, aside from their hitman Harry Kane, they have a really comprehensive squad with both physicality and technique. We know it certainly won’t be easy, but we must make the most of the first leg at home and focus on not conceding goals,” continued Marchisio.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130772 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Marchisio's wife hits out at Allegri

https://www.football-italia.net/117420/marchisios-wife-hits-out-allegri

Feb 19, 2018

Claudio Marchisio’s wife sent a cryptic message to Juventus Coach Max Allegri via social media about where the line of “tolerance” ends.

The midfielder has barely featured this season, but even with Blaise Matuidi injured and Sami Khedira not 100 per cent fit, he was still left on the bench for the Derby della Mole against Torino.

“Tolerance reaches the line of reciprocal respect, but once it is past that, it is transformed,” wrote Roberta Sinopoli on her Instagram Stories.

It is a quote from writer Gianni Errera, but many took it to be a reference to her husband’s situation at Juve.

Marchisio is a fan favourite, as he is from Turin and spent his whole career with the Bianconeri, but he recently confessed he would look to go abroad if he was to leave Juve.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130772 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Marchisio considering MLS or China

https://www.football-italia.net/117469/marchisio-considering-mls-or-china

Feb 20, 2018

Claudio Marchisio is on the verge of leaving Juventus for MLS or the Chinese Super League, according to reports.

The midfielder has gone from future captain and fan favourite to benchwarmer, managing only 13 appearances this season.

His wife posted a cryptic message about “tolerance” and “respect” to Coach Max Allegri via social media after Marchisio was dropped for the Derby della Mole against Torino.

Now multiple sources claim ‘Principino’ is seriously considering a summer exit from his hometown club, the only side he has ever played for.

Marchisio already stated he could not play for another Italian team, so a move abroad seems inevitable.

Major League Soccer in America or a lucrative switch to China are the main alternatives right now, but others in Europe could come forward.

He just turned 32 and is under contract with Juve until June 2020.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130772 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Marchisio: In Italy I’ll only wear this shirt.

https://www.football-italia.net/118183/marchisio-‘buffon-will-play-on’

Mar 7, 2018

Claudio Marchisio has “never asked” Gigi Buffon if he’ll retire, but believes his Juventus teammate “will keep playing”.

The legendary goalkeeper had planned to retire after the 2018 World Cup, but Italy failed to qualify and it now appears he’s reconsidering.

“It’s the only time when Italy doesn’t know any barriers,” Marchisio told Vanity Fair of the World Cup exit.

“The rivalry disappears and we embrace each other. We’ll be sad this summer and I’m sorry, especially for Gigi Buffon.

“Will he retire? I’ve never asked him, but if you ask me no. I think he will keep playing.”

The midfielder has been in and out of the team this season, leading to speculation he could move on in the summer.

“I joined Juventus in 1993, so if I exclude the Tuscan parenthesis at Empoli which only lasted one season I’ve been at the same team for 25 years.

“I still have two years on my contract and anything can happen, I know in Italy I’ll only wear this shirt. I don’t want to go anywhere else, I’d rather stop.”

It’s unlikely there will be any spats with Max Allegri, as Marchisio insists he has no history of arguing with Coaches.

“Never, if I have it with a Coach I’ll say it with a look. At the start of the season I’m never among the starters, but I always carve out my space.

“When I’m not playing I train with even more desire, it’s a matter of respect for my teammates and for myself.

“It’s my character, sometimes I want to erupt like a volcano but I keep it all in. Maybe sometimes I vent, but always to myself.

“There are certain things I like to keep private.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130772 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Marchisio not ready to leave Juve

https://www.football-italia.net/119142/marchisio-not-ready-leave-juve

Mar 28, 2018

Claudio Marchisio’s father insists the Juventus midfielder is not moving to MLS, the Premier League or Bundesliga. “The glass hasn’t overflowed yet.”

The Bianconeri fan favourite has barely featured this season, even after recovering from a serious knee injury.

“Claudio is calm and for a few months has been in good shape, working hard and ensuring he is always ready, but then the Coach makes his decisions,” Stefano Marchisio told juvenews.eu.

“If it were up to me, I’d make it like basketball with unlimited changes to increase the intensity of games, but I know that’s a utopian vision. Everyone wants to play, but that is football.

“I always hope that Juventus will win and Claudio plays, but it depends on a thousand different factors.”

However, Marchisio Senior shoots down reports of an imminent move abroad.

“Claudio still has another two years on his contract, as he wants to respect, because he cares for the club. Many untrue things have been said. People already thought we were in Germany, England or the United States.

“If the club says that Claudio is no longer part of the project, then we’ll start worrying about it.”

Some papers even suggested Marchisio’s social media exchanges with Andrea Pirlo and Sebastian Giovinco pointed to Major League Soccer.

“He’s been exchanging tweets with them for two years. When he read those stories on the transfer market, he burst out laughing.”

However, his father and agent did make it clear that the situation could change this summer if there are no improvements.

“As with every workplace, when you are not happy, over the long run the drip, drip fills the glass and it overflows, so you start looking around.

“The glass hasn’t overflowed yet. Claudio loves all his fans and is very happy at Juventus. I have faith, because I think he’ll have his chances.

“We’re getting towards the summer, there’s the World Cup in Russia and perhaps those who are looking ahead to that tournament will run a little less and pull out of challenges…”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130772 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Marchisio: Those who don’t believe…

https://www.football-italia.net/119415/marchisio-those-who-dont-believe

Apr 4, 2018

Claudio Marchisio issued a rallying cry after Juventus’ 3-0 defeat to Real Madrid. “If anyone believes it’s already over, it’s because they’re not one of us.”

Many have written off Juve’s chances of a place in the semi-finals after conceding three away goals against Madrid on Tuesday, but Marchisio made it clear the Bianconeri had not given up.

“It’ll be very hard, but we’ll do everything to try,” the midfielder tweeted.

“If anyone believes it’s already over, it’s because they’re not one of us. Cristiano’s goal was magical, and the applause of the Stadium was a beautiful gesture, which made us proud.

“Go Juve! We say it loudly, we say it with pride! Go Juve!”

View image on Twitter

Sarà durissima ma faremo di tutto per provarci. E chi crede che sia già finita è perché non è uno di noi.
Il gol di @cristiano una magia. L' applauso dello Stadium un gesto bellissimo che rende fieri.
FORZA JUVE! Lo diciamo forte, lo diciamo con orgoglio!
FORZA JUVE!

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130772 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Marchisio: ‘Still in our hands’

https://www.football-italia.net/120366/marchisio-‘still-our-hands’

Apr 23, 2018

Juventus midfielder Claudio Marchisio points out the Scudetto is still in their hands - “‘fino alla fine’ is not a slogan, it’s a way of life”.

The Bianconeri lost 1-0 at home to Napoli last night, meaning the Partenopei are just one point behind them at the top of Serie A with four games remaining.

“We are not those who live with our heads bowed,” Marchisio wrote on Twitter.

“We are Juventus and ‘all together, fino alla fine [until the end]’ is not a slogan, it’s a way of life. The truth is that in the end, we’ll decide again.

“We have to show we’re Juventus.”

View image on Twitter

Noi non siamo quelli che vivono a testa bassa, noi siamo la @juventusfc
Tutti insieme Fino alla Fine non è solo uno slogan ma il nostro modo di vivere. La verità è che il finale lo decidiamo ancora noi...dimostriamolo
JUventUS #ForzaJuve #FinoAllaFine

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130772 messaggi

Home

Marchisio to Monaco?

https://www.football-italia.net/122481/report-marchisio-monaco

https://www.football-italia.net/122493/‘marchisio-wants-stay-but…’

Jun 5, 2018

Juventus midfielder Claudio Marchisio has emerged as a fresh target for French side Monaco.

Sport Mediaset cites a report on Juvenews.it, which claims the move ‘would allow Marchision to stay close to Turin and rediscover both stimulus and continuity’ after just 20 appearances over the past season.

Furthermore, the principality outfit are described as ‘a welcome solution for family and personal reasons’, given the proximity of the two areas.

The websites conclude China and the US ‘aren’t feasible options for now’ and that a loan deal for the 32-year-old ‘can’t be ruled out’.

Claudio Marchisio’s father and agent says “the hope is to stay at Juventus” but they “treated him as one of the last midfielders”.

The Italian international has struggled to recover from a cruciate ligament injury suffered in 2016, and made only nine Serie A starts this season, as well as playing just 19 minutes in the Champions League.

This evening reports emerged that he could move to Monaco, but the lifelong Juventino wants to stay.

“I don’t know who put these rumours out, we won’t comment,” Stefano Marchisio told IlBianconero.

“Claudio has been sent all over the world [in rumours] and it makes no sense to comment right now. There’s been nothing new in the last hour, let’s see. We’re waiting for signals.

“The hope is to stay at Juventus, he’d like to stay but Juventus treated him as one of the last midfielders, and now we need to see if the club wants to make other assessments.

“If so we’ll act accordingly, but he’s a Juve player.

“There are no deadlines and no calls, we haven’t bothered Juve for two reasons: the first is that Claudio still has a contract, and the second is that there’s nothing new on either side, one way or the other.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130772 messaggi

Home

Torino 'fake news' on Marchisio

https://www.football-italia.net/122713/torino-fake-news-marchisio

Jun 9, 2018

Torino declared the report of an approach for Juventus midfielder Claudio Marchisio was “fake news of the day.”

The frankly improbable story had been circulating over the last couple of days.

No longer part of Juve’s first team plans, the 32-year-old could terminate his contract by mutual consent and go elsewhere.

Although Monaco, MLS and the Chinese Super League were mentioned as possible options, rumours also emerged that Torino would offer Marchisio a contract.

It would allow him to remain in his home town, having spent practically his entire career at Juventus.

“Fake news of the day: Marchisio to Toro” read a simple tweet sent out by the official Torino social media account.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130772 messaggi

Home

Marchisio: ‘I want to stay’

https://www.football-italia.net/123589/marchisio-‘i-want-stay’

Jun 26, 2018

Claudio Marchisio assures “I want to stay at Juventus” but admits he hasn’t spoken to the club about his future yet.

The midfielder has spent his entire career with the Bianconeri, save for a loan spell at Empoli, but struggled to break into the team last season.

“I want to play here and I want to stay at Juventus,” Marchisio told SportMediaset.

“There’s been no contact with other teams, nothing concrete. We haven’t talked to Juventus, we’ll do it in July after the holidays, but I’m optimistic.

“I hope to stay, we’ll see.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130772 messaggi

Home

Marchisio ready to leave Juventus

https://www.football-italia.net/124348/marchisio-ready-leave-juventus

Jul 12, 2018

Claudio Marchisio is ready to leave Juventus and go abroad with proposals from Monaco, America, China, Australia and the United Arab Emirates.

Several sources this evening claim that the midfielder has given up on getting regular playing time under Coach Max Allegri.

He is considering all of these proposals that have come in and would therefore be able to continue his career outside of Italy after a lifetime at his hometown club.

Monaco are the current favourites, especially as they have a growing Serie A contingent with Antonio Barreca and Pietro Pellegri.

As a gesture of goodwill for his years of service, Calciomercato.com believe Juve could terminate his contract by mutual consent.

That would allow Marchisio to negotiate a new deal for himself without a transfer fee or existing salary to work with.

His current contract is due to expire in June 2020 and the 32-year-old has made 389 competitive appearances for Juventus, scoring 37 goals.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130772 messaggi

Home

OFFICIAL: Marchisio leaves Juve

https://www.football-italia.net/126320/official-marchisio-leaves-juve

Aug 17, 2018

Claudio Marchisio has officially terminated his contract with Juventus, bringing an end to his 25 years in Bianconero.

Marchisio’s role at Juve had become increasingly marginalised, and the OId Lady have allowed the midfielder - who turned 32 in January - to find a new club before Friday’s deadline in Italy.

“Twenty-five years have passed since Claudio put on the black and white shirt for the very first time. He was aged just seven with a mad desire to play for his hometown club and a head full of dreams,” read a statement.

“His dream back then, as he has so often retold, was to wear the very same shirt in front of thousands of fans, fighting for the most coveted trophies that the beautiful game has to offer.

“After winning with the youth teams, the highly promising midfielder made his first-team debut in the most difficult year of all – that of Serie B. A season with Empoli followed before Claudio was back in Turin and meaning business. Il Principino had waited for his chance to shine and was about to seize it with both hands.

“From the moment he netted his maiden goal for the club against Fiorentina – the first of 37 strikes in black and white – Claudio never looked back. He had always said he should score more, and his double-figure haul in 2011-12 proved that he was as good as his word.

“Even more, Claudio wanted to win things, and he did just that. In lifting three Italian Super Cups, four Coppa Italia trophies and seven consecutive Scudetti, he helped to rewrite the club’s history books forever.

“Moreover, his 389 appearances in the black and white mean he sits 18th in the club’s all-time list of highest-capped footballers.

“With every battle competed, every ripple of the net and every trophy raised, his childhood dreams kept coming true. In truth, we all lived our dreams side by side with Claudio. Watching him grow and become, year after year, a man, husband and father filled all of us Bianconeri with a unique sense of gratification.    

“Having had the opportunity to accompany him on this path, to discover a homegrown champion, day by day, was quite simply a privilege and an honour.

“And it will be a pleasure to keep following him, with whichever shirt he will wear in the future. For the black and white stripes, as we know, will always form an indelible part of him and his story.

“Thanks for everything, Claudio! We wish you the very best!”

His departure comes in the same summer that fellow Juve icon Gianluigi Buffon moved on.

DkwOr_9XoAAAjUi?format=jpg&name=small

25 unforgettable years in black and white draw to a close for @ClaMarchisio8

Thank you for everything, Claudio! http://juve.it/Aevg30lrfNI 

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130772 messaggi

Home

Marchisio: Juve come first

https://www.football-italia.net/126324/marchisio-juve-come-first

Aug 17, 2018

Claudio Marchisio has admitted that ‘the team come first’ after rescinding his contract with Juventus.

Marchisio ended his 25-year association with Juve on Friday, and the midfielder made it clear he was not prepared to hold the Bianconeri back, despite his love for the club.

“A thousand thoughts and a thousand images accompanied me throughout the night,” wrote the 32-year-old on Instagram.

“I can’t stop looking at this photograph and those stripes on which I wrote my life story as a man and a player.

“I love this jersey to such a degree that, despite everything, I am convinced that what is best for the team comes first. Always. On a tough day like this, I cling tight to that principle.

“You are the most beautiful part of this marvellous story, so for that reason, in a few days we’ll be able to say goodbye in a more special fashion.

“After all, 8 is nothing but an infinite gaze that looked upwards.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti