Vai al contenuto
Socrates

Claudio Marchisio

130739 messaggi

Home

Marchisio heading for Monaco

https://www.football-italia.net/126480/marchisio-heading-monaco

Aug 20, 2018

Former Juventus legend Claudio Marchisio is reportedly ready to sign for Monaco as a free agent this evening.

The 32-year-old midfielder terminated his contract by mutual consent this week, much to the surprise of many supporters.

Born in Turin and growing up in the Bianconeri youth academy, he spent his entire career at the club save for a 2007-08 season loan at Empoli.

He would not get regular playing time under Max Allegri, so preferred to walk away and continue his career elsewhere.

Overseas clubs were mooted, including Montreal Impact, Nice and Paris Saint-Germain.

According to this evening’s reports, Marchisio is in Monte Carlo ready to sign a contract with Monaco.

Meanwhile, Marchisio's wife posted a cryptic message on social media this evening: "It is better to be missed than tolerated."

Condividi questo messaggio

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130739 messaggi

Home

Marchisio makes ‘emotional’ exit

https://www.football-italia.net/126582/marchisio-makes-emotional-exit

Aug 22, 2018

Claudio Marchisio admits ‘it was very emotional’ to say goodbye to his Juventus teammates but reveals ‘I’ll choose my next club soon’.

Marchisio trained with Juve for the final time on Wednesday morning, having reached a mututal termination of his contract last week and written an open letter to Bianconeri fans.

“I don’t know yet, I’ll inform you, but I’ll certainly stay in Turin for a few more days,” said the midfielder in an Instagram story.

“I’ll choose my next club soon. My family and I will choose the place that we think is best for us.

“I’ll go out on the field shortly to greet my teammates for the last time and then I’ll decide my next club.

He added to Sky Sport Italia after training: “It was very emotional, I said goodbye to everyone.

“Chiellini and Barzagli? My relationship with them is certainly different to the ones I have with everyone else, but the important thing is that Juventus keep going and keep winning.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130739 messaggi

Home

Marchisio to get Juve salute?

https://www.football-italia.net/126599/marchisio-get-juve-salute

Aug 22, 2018

Claudio Marchisio has reportedly asked Juventus for permission to salute the fans ahead of Saturday’s game with Lazio.

The midfielder spent practically his whole career at the club, from the youth academy through to Serie B and the record-breaking seven consecutive Serie A titles.

He terminated his contract by mutual consent last week and is widely reported to be joining Monaco as a free agent.

According to the latest reports, Marchisio has asked permission to speak to supporters at the Juventus Stadium ahead of Saturday’s game against Lazio.

He is waiting for the all-clear from the club.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130739 messaggi

Home

Sporting or Zenit for Marchisio

https://www.football-italia.net/126621/sporting-or-zenit-marchisio

Aug 23, 2018

Claudio Marchisio could join Sporting CP or Zenit St Petersburg after leaving Juventus, according to reports.

The midfielder spent his entire youth and senior career with the Bianconeri, save for a loan spell at Empoli, but his contract was torn up earlier this month.

The Italian international had been linked with Monaco, but Corriere di Torino reports today that a move to Ligue 1 is unlikely.

Instead il Principino could move to Sporting, a move which would become more likely if Claudio Ranieri is appointed as Coach.

Zenit St Petersburg is another prominent option, while Sevilla or Real Betis could also be interested.

Montreal Impact and New York City FC are also interested, but Marchisio is unlikely to consider offers from Saudi Arabia, Australia or Japan.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130739 messaggi

Home

Official: Marchisio joins Zenit

https://www.football-italia.net/127526/official-marchisio-joins-zenit

Sep 3, 2018

Former Juventus star Claudio Marchisio has officially signed a two-year contract for Zenit St Petersburg.

The 32-year-old was a free agent after terminating his contract with the Bianconeri by mutual consent.

Zenit are in the Europa League this season, placed in Group C with FC Kobenhavn, Bordeaux and Slavia Prague.

The Italy international is from Turin and spent practically his entire career with Juventus, coming up through their youth academy and playing for them in Serie B.

He had only a brief one-season loan spell at Empoli in 2007-08.

Marchisio had been linked with numerous clubs outside of Italy, including Monaco, Paris Saint-Germain, Nice and MLS club Montreal Impact.

However, he has chosen to go to Russia for Zenit St Petersburg.

The club has many ties to Italian football, as Domenico Criscito played there for many years, while their previous Coaches include Luciano Spalletti and Roberto Mancini.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130739 messaggi

Home

Marchisio to earn €6m in Russia

https://www.football-italia.net/127536/marchisio-earn-€6m-russia

Sep 4, 2018

Former Juventus midfielder Claudio Marchisio will reportedly earn around €6m per season in Russia after joining Zenit St Petersburg.

The Italian international terminated his contract with the Old Lady by mutual consent this summer, having been a Juve player since the age of seven.

Yesterday it was officially confirmed that he’ll continue his career in Russia, and Il Bianconero purports to reveal some of the financial details of the deal.

Marchisio is set to earn €6-6.5m per season, with a series of bonuses linked to games played.

That means that, as long as he can prove his fitness, the 32-year-old can take his actual salary much higher.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130739 messaggi

Home

‘How Zenit convinced Marchisio…’

https://www.football-italia.net/127564/how-zenit-convinced-marchisio

Sep 5, 2018

Claudio Marchisio will wear No 10 for Zenit St Petersburg, whose sporting director ‘never feared’ the midfielder would move elsewhere.

Javier Ribalta was Juve’s chief scout between 2012 and 2017, and the Catalan revealed how his close links with Marchisio eventually took the 32-year-old to Zenit.

“When I learned on 17 August that Marchisio had terminated his contract, I immediately called Claudio,” he told Tuttosport.

“There was no intermediary: I knew him well from my five years at Juventus. He seemed interested and intrigued by our project from the first moment.

“I honestly never feared he would choose a different club because Claudio, already from our first conversation over the phone, was very clear on his two priorities.

“The first: a team who would ensure he didn’t cross paths with Juventus out of respect for their fans.

“The second: fighting to win, which is very important for him. Let’s say we hope to run the risk of facing Juventus next season!

“Claudio convinced me immediately: I didn’t find him to be sad but rather motivated and eager to try out this kind of adventure.

“After that he talked to Criscito, who naturally spoke to him very well about the club and city.

“Claudio then sent me a message on WhatsApp last week: “Javier, you know I’m used to winning and I want to keep winning. I’m sure that for Zenit, it’ll be a good deal.”

Our fans are delighted, plus there are many Juventus supporters in St Peterburg, but Marchisio is an important signing, especially on a technical level: I hope he adds his extraordinary winning mentality to our team, who are already strong.

“He’ll wear the No 10 shirt, but only because the No 8 was taken by Kranevitter and it couldn’t be changed for regulatory reasons.

“A friendly match to wave off the Juventus fans? We haven’t talked about it, but we’ll see: why not?”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130739 messaggi

Home

Marchisio: 'Juventus my family'

https://www.football-italia.net/127700/marchisio-juventus-my-family

Sep 8, 2018

Claudio Marchisio explains why he chose to join Zenit St Petersburg, but Juventus “have always been my family and I experienced a dream come true.”

The midfielder spent his whole life and career in Turin, save for a one-season loan spell at Empoli, but has taken a huge leap to Russia by signing a two-year contract with Zenit.

“Juve have always been my family and gave me the opportunity to experience a dream come true. I have so many emotions inside me that I cannot forget,” Marchisio told Sky Sport Italia.

“I have been fortunate because as well as being able to play with the Juventus jersey, I’ve had the opportunity to win so much.

“What remains with you are not just the trophies, but above all the human connections, the rapport with teammates, the city and the fans. I’ll always carry those with me.”

Could Marchisio one day return to Juventus in another role?

“I don’t know. Receiving so much affection from the fans in Turin, Italy and beyond was wonderful. I would’ve liked to finish my career at Juve, certainly, but I know that I have been lucky.

“I didn’t expect any particular salute to the crowd, the important thing is what you gave on the field. I didn’t need any big farewell match, so I have no regrets about that.”

His rapport with Coach Max Allegri was strained and the lack of playing time ultimately pushed him away.

“It was the time to take different paths. These two years were not easy, but that’s the risk you take with this job. The one thing that disappointed me was, at times, to have been passed off as injured when I wasn’t.”

The Italy international had been linked with numerous clubs, including Nice, Monaco and Montreal Impact, but opted for Zenit St Petersburg.

“I met sporting director Javier Ribalta and he convinced me straight away. Now it’s important for me to go out there, get to know the Coach and team, thank them for the opportunity they are giving me.

“It’s a well-organised club with some players I already know. Zenit want to win the title straight away and get back into the Champions League, that is why I decided to accept the proposal.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130739 messaggi

Home

Marchisio 'sorry' for Dybala

https://www.football-italia.net/136025/marchisio-sorry-dybala

Mar 22, 2019

Claudio Marchisio has urged Juventus to play Paulo Dybala closer to goal. “I’m sorry to see him so far away.”

Dybala’s goal return has taken a hit since Cristiano Ronaldo’s arrival last summer, with the Argentina forced out wide to accommodate the No 7.

“Paulo has an innate gift and I’m sorry to see him so far from goal,” Marchisio continued to Gazzetta dello Sport.

“Juve would benefit from [him being closer to goal]. I remember his first game for Juve: the Supercoppa against Lazio. 

“He came on and I said to him: ‘Stay close to the box, you’ll score.’ He scored. He finds shooting incredibly easy.”

The former Juve man was then asked about Ronaldo, as well as playing with Andrea Pirlo, Arturo Vidal and Paul Pogba in midfield, plus the Coach who left the biggest mark on him.

“He works a lot, he takes care of every aspect of his preparation. He’s an example,” added the 33-year-old.

“He has an unusual physique for a footballer. He looks more like a sprinter!

“Facing Barcelona [in the 2015 Champions League Final] was a great challenge. We had flair, stamina and physicality.

“It was an honour to play with them: Andrea’s genius, my experience, Vidal’s exuberance and Paul’s youthful carefreeness.

“They all left me something. Deschamps gave me lots of advice and I started scoring a lot under Prandelli.

“I thank Conte, not only for what he taught me about the runs to make but also for his character. With his determination, he was a leader.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130739 messaggi

Home

Marchisio: 'I'll get up yet again'

Marchisio di nuovo ko, operato al ginocchio: «Mi rialzerò ancora»

https://www.football-italia.net/137295/marchisio-ill-get-yet-again

Apr 24, 2019

Claudio Marchisio said he will “get up yet again” after the latest knee surgery that will keep the Zenit midfielder out for three months.

The 33-year-old Italy international’s career has been blighted by physical problems and since joining Zenit St Petersburg in September 2018, he managed only 15 competitive appearances.

His most recent match was on February 12 for five minutes in the Europa League against Fenerbahce.

The former Juventus and Empoli man went under the knife today and posted a message on social media.

“Dealing with injuries is part of the game. Continuing to be a part of it means getting back up on your feet every time.

“I will get up yet again this time, because I still want to be part of the game, and above all because, after this operation, I have run out of knees.”

Marchisio was ruled out for six months by knee ligament surgery in 2016.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130739 messaggi

Home

Marchisio: 'No Serie A or Suning'

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor marchisio saluto ai tifosi della Juventus

https://www.football-italia.net/142340/marchisio-no-serie-or-suning

Aug 19, 2019

Claudio Marchisio ruled out Brescia or any Italian club other than Juventus, while he turned down Jiangsu Suning “because they are too close to Inter.”

The midfielder is a free agent after his brief spell with Zenit St Petersburg and still recovering from knee surgery.

“It’s a different summer for me, the first time I haven’t been participating in pre-season training with any team,” confessed Marchisio to Sky Sport Italia.

“I need a little more time for rehabilitation work, but I’m nearly there and manage to recharge my batteries better by myself than in a group dynamic.

“I knew that this operation would cost me a lot of time, so it was better for everyone that we terminate the Zenit contract early. I wish the team and fans all the best for this new season.”

There were reports Marchisio could join Mario Balotelli at Brescia, while Chinese club Jiangsu Suning were also mentioned as options.

“I certainly want to continue playing. There was interest from Suning, but I decided not to pursue it any further, partly because they are too close to Inter and that certainly affected my decision not to accept their offer.

“I received many proposals from clubs and also messages from players asking me to join them, but I want to stick to my principles and promises. I said that I’d never wear another Italian jersey after Juventus and that will not change.

“If I do accept a new role, it’ll be with a club outside of Italy. I don’t just look at the offer on the table or the city, but the overall project.

“At the same time, I haven’t thought about a return to Juventus. I made my decision a year ago and I won’t go back on it, as it was the right time to move on.”

Jiangsu Suning and Inter are both owned by the Suning Group, so the two clubs regularly exchange players.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130739 messaggi

Home

Marchisio set to retire

224537779-f8b2e64a-9da8-4b31-a245-577742

https://www.football-italia.net/144807/marchisio-set-retire

Oct 2, 2019

Former Juventus midfielder Claudio Marchisio is set to announce his retirement from professional football tomorrow.

Marchisio is holding a Press conference at Juventus Stadium tomorrow afternoon, with little indication as to what his next move would be.

However, Gazzetta dello Sport reports the 33-year-old will confirm he is hanging up his boots.

The ex-Italy international had been linked with moves to the likes of Rangers and Monaco, as well as clubs in China and Brazil.

Despite that, injuries ruined the latter part of his trophy-laden spell at Juve, while knee problems forced him to part with Zenit St Petersburg in August.

Marchisio could now be about to follow in the footsteps of Andrea Barzagli and return to Turin in a non-playing role.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130739 messaggi

Home

OFFICIAL: Marchisio retires from football

Immagine

https://www.football-italia.net/144856/official-marchisio-retires-football

Oct 3, 2019

Former Juventus and Italy midfielder Claudio Marchisio has announced his retirement from professional football.

Marchisio confirmed he would be hanging up his boots in a tweet shortly before a special Press conference at Juventus Stadium.

“I’d made a promise to the kid who dreamt to become a football player,” wrote the 33-year-old.

“I would have played until I had felt the marvel stepping into the pitch. I wasn’t fulfilling my promise anymore, that’s why I prefer to stop.

“So, thank you dream, you gave me strength, success and joy!”

Born and raised in Turin, he signed for the Bianconeri when he was seven years old.

Marchisio went on to make 389 appearances for his boyhood club, scoring 37 goals, providing 43 assists and picking up only one red card.

He won seven Scudetti between 2012 and 2018 and reached two Champions League Finals, but knee problems ravaged his last couple of seasons.

Marchisio attempted a comeback at Zenit St Petersburg last term but managed just 15 games for the Russian side, prior to leaving in August.

He played 55 times for Italy and netted five times, playing at two World Cups and forming part of the squad that reached the Final of Euro 2012.

I’d made a promise to the kid who dreamt to become a football player. I would have played until I had felt the marvel stepping into the pitch. I wasn’t fulfilling my promise anymore, that’s why I prefer to stop. So, thank you dream, you gave me strength, success and joy!

Embedded video

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130739 messaggi

Home

Juve petition to 'cancel' Conte

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor esultanza conte inter

https://www.football-italia.net/144922/juve-petition-cancel-conte

Oct 5, 2019

Over 15,000 Juventus fans have signed a petition calling for Antonio Conte’s ‘star’ in the stadium to be revoked and handed to Claudio Marchisio.

The call had already started the moment Conte took the Inter job, but has gained momentum ahead of tomorrow night’s Derby d’Italia at San Siro.

Conte represented Juve in their most successful periods as both player and Coach, but his decision to join arch-rivals Inter is considered a ‘betrayal’ by those who signed the petition.

They want the star on the Walk of Fame removed and instead handed to Marchisio, who just announced his retirement this week.

However, Tuttosport note this will not happen because President Andrea Agnelli has imposed a veto on removing Conte’s star.

There are 50 stars in total around the Allianz Juventus Stadium, representing the names of those who contributed to the club’s history.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130739 messaggi

Home

Marchisio: 'Juve my priority'

Gerelateerde afbeelding

https://www.football-italia.net/145223/marchisio-juve-my-priority

Oct 13, 2019

Claudio Marchisio hasn’t yet decided on his future after retirement, but explains why he never moved to the Premier League. “My priority was Juventus.”

The midfielder retired at the age of 33 after numerous knee injuries during his final years at Juve and Zenit St Petersburg.

“I haven't ruled out anything, but for the moment I have not decided what I will do,” Marchisio told the Daily Mail when asked if he’d like to be a Coach.

“My No 8 jersey is in the best hands. Aaron Ramsey is a fantastic player. The No 8 is such a beautiful number that it had to end up on someone's back. My preferences were two, Ramsey or an academy player who moved up to the first team.”

Marchisio has always shown a fondness for the Premier League and English players such as Steven Gerrard and Frank Lampard, but never got to play there.

“As a boy, two of my favourite players played in England, so it was normal for me to follow the English championship.  The rhythm and the physicality of the games have always fascinated me. As well as the concept that the fans the most important thing, they ask to see your shirt dirty with sweat, as a symbol of the battle on the field. The big plays are important, but they always come after the sweaty shirt.

“In terms of business and organisation, the Premier League and Championship are two extremely fascinating leagues. Let's say that the English experience fascinated me, but spending all my career at Juventus was my priority as a player.

“It cannot be said that I was close to any English team, but there was interest from the Manchester teams and Chelsea. But Juventus has always been my priority, so real negotiations were never started.

“When the Coach moved my position from second striker to midfielder in the Juventus youth academy, I began to observe the great midfielders of the football scene. Even just to try to steal secrets and understand the malice needed for the role. 

“Without a doubt my favourites remain Gerrard and Lampard. They were both very strong and both undisputed symbols of their own clubs. I admired both their charisma, the mastery of the game, the leadership, the courage and their attachment to the shirt.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130739 messaggi

Home

Marchisio raided by armed robbers

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor marchisio juventus triste

https://www.football-italia.net/145807/marchisio-raided-armed-robbers

Oct 30, 2019

Former Juventus star Claudio Marchisio had his home burgled by armed robbers on Tuesday and was forced to give up his most prized possessions.

ANSA reports how four masked men jumped Marchisio and his wife Roberta at their villa in Turin last night.

The pair were threatened with pistols and screwdrivers to ensure they opened the safe containing some of their most valuable items.

The band of criminals would have then got away with jewels, cash and watches, of an unconfirmed but no less “large” value.

The incident is currently being investigated by the local police, who are studying surveillance cameras in the area.

The 33-year-old had not long returned to northern Italy after leaving Zenit St Petersburg over the summer and retiring from professional football.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti