Accedi per seguire   
Socrates

Fabio Paratici

130539 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Paratici new Juve general manager

https://www.football-italia.net/131087/paratici-new-juve-general-manager

Nov 23, 2018

Juventus have confirmed that Fabio Paratici is their new general manager, replacing Beppe Marotta.

The move comes as no surprise, given Paratici was already sporting director before Marotta’s departure last month and next in line to succeed the 61-year-old.

He was considered particularly influential in Cristiano Ronaldo’s €112m transfer to Juve from Real Madrid over the summer.

Elsewhere, Giorgio Ricci is Chief Revenue Officer and Marco Re is Chief Financial Officer, taking over from Aldo Mazzia.

The trio form a new-look board, split into three operational areas, with Paratici [pictured, far left] also given the title of Chief Football Officer.

Condividi questo messaggio

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Paratici: ‘Signing Ronaldo was easy. Allegri more flexible’

Risultati immagini per paratici e ronaldo

https://www.football-italia.net/132462/paratici-‘signing-ronaldo-was-easy’

https://www.football-italia.net/132463/paratici-‘allegri-more-flexible’

Dec 24, 2018

Juventus sporting director Fabio Paratici reveals it was “quite simple” to sign Cristiano Ronaldo because “there was no real need to convince him”.

The Portuguese superstar joined the Bianconeri in the summer for €100m, a deal which stunned the football world.

There was skepticism when the Italian champions’ interest was first announced, but in reality the transfer was smooth.

“With Cristiano it was quite simple because he already had it in his head to come to Juventus,” Paratici told Sky.

“There was no real need to convince him. I think around May 25, after the Champions League final he decided. He said: ‘if there’s Juve, then I only want Juve’.

“When we met with [agent Jorge] Mendes to talk about Joao Cancelo he told me: ‘you won’t believe this, but Cristiano wants to come to Juventus’.

“I replied: ’it’s not that I don’t believe it, but it seems difficult to make everything fit’.

“President [Andrea] Agnelli is very present in our daily lives, because he’s always with us or at least reachable, so we can easily meet.

“We plan for days, but this wasn’t planned. I said to him: ‘there could be an opportunity, but it’s important you listen to me until the end’.

“When you turn up to his office and tell him you need to buy Cristiano Ronaldo… it was good sporting news, but then there’s the other part. He understood immediately though, and I realised he was already thinking along those lines.

“When I left his office I thought we could get there. Agnelli said ‘give me a day or two to think about it’, but he called me after three hours.

“To draw up all the contracts we rented a villa on Lake Maggiore for a whole day, with all the representatives of Juventus and the player.”

Juventus sporting director Fabio Paratici explains Antonio Conte wanted “functionality”, while Max Allegri is “more flexible, he doesn’t have one system”.

The director was a big part of the Bianconeri revival, taking care of transfers along with Giuseppe Marotta.

The latter has now moved to Inter, with his protege responsible for the sporting area in his absence.

“I think we were very well matched, complementary,” Paratici explained to Sky.

“I’d deal with the purely technical side of things, the scouting, the relationship with the agents, identifying the players.

“Then there was a meeting with him, he’s a very knowledgeable person who knows football and knows the numbers really well, so he’d tell you how far you could go in a negotiation.

“The best thing is that we were so well matched. I carried things until the final stage, then he intervened with his experience and helped me make as few mistakes as possible.

“I think the toughest negotiation, overall, was the one for [Carlos] Tevez. He’s a player we contacted at the end of our first year [2010-11] at Juventus, when we hadn’t had a good season.

“We had to relaunch Juve and we contacted Tevez all the same, even though we hadn’t qualified for the Champions League. It’s hard to get the great players when you’re not in the Champions League.

“He said immediately though: ‘Yes, even if we are not in the Champions League, I will come to Juve’.

“The deal didn’t get done for other reasons, financial and so on, but we stayed in touch because it was always my objective to bring Tevez to Juventus.

“Conte and Allegri? The transfer market with Conte was down to a player’s functionality with respect to what he wanted him to do.

“That’s a legitimate thing, indeed it makes the job of those who are looking for players easier.

“Conte had a style of play and, quite rightly, we had to find players who suited a system.

“Allegri, in that sense, is more flexible. He doesn’t have one system, he’s more open and has more solutions. So the transfer targets are expanded a bit more.”

The Bianconeri’s big ambition remains to win the Champions League, having been beaten in the final in both 2015 and 2017.

“It’s our ambition, but not an obsession.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Paratici: ‘Thought Ronaldo was joking…’

https://www.football-italia.net/132764/paratici-‘thought-ronaldo-was-joking…’

Jan 3, 2019

Juventus sporting director Fabio Paratici admits “I thought it was a joke” when Jorge Mendes told him Cristiano Ronaldo wanted to sign.

The Portuguese joined the Bianconeri from Real Madrid for €100m in the summer, but the deal had been in the works for some time.

“Ronaldo is Ronaldo, there’s not much else to say,” Paratici said at the Dubai International Sports Conference.

“We’re happy with him, and not just from a technical point of view. He works so hard every day and is an example.

“When you see the guy who’s number one working like that, everyone feels obliged to do the same thing.

“It all happened very quickly. It was a historic transfer, and we need to thank the President and Real Madrid, because selling a player like that isn’t easy.

“The first contact was in the Champions League quarter-finals, Jorge Mendes told me that Cristiano Ronaldo wanted to sign for Juventus.

“I thought it was a joke, then we met to discuss Cancelo and he brought Ronaldo up again. At that point I realised we could try, and I went to talk to [President Andrea] Agnelli.

“It wasn’t easy, but he was immediately positive from a technical point of view, as well as the player’s motivation and what he could bring to our brand.

“After a few hours he called me back and told me to try.”

How did Massimiliano Allegri react?

“When I told the Coach he was very happy, he’s a lucky Coach. Allegri talked about it with the commercial directors, we looked at the numbers and decided it would be advantageous to proceed.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

Home

Juventus hire Fusco

https://www.football-italia.net/132988/juventus-hire-fusco

Jan 8, 2019

Juventus have officially appointed Filippo Fusco to oversee Under-23 and Under-19 teams, as well as players who are out on loan.

The former Foggia, Bologna and Hellas Verona technical director was brought in this afternoon.

“The Football Teams Area of Juventus, part of the Sport Area directed by the Chief Football Officer Fabio Paratici, have today added Filippo Fusco, who assumes the role of 2nd Teams Area Manager, reporting directly to Federico Cherubini, Head of Football Teams and Technical Areas,” read a statement.

“Fusco will oversee the Under-23 and Under-19 teams, as well as the players out on loan, and together with Stefano Braghin, Head of Women, and Massimiliano Scaglia, Academy Manager, completes the management team responsible for the coordination of Juventus teams.

“Born in Naples on 26 May 1969, a law graduate, Fusco has gained considerable experience in the world of professional Italian and international football, working for Napoli and Benevento, and consulting for several European teams, before continuing his career as part of the management for the technical area of Foggia, Bologna and Verona, prior to arriving at Juventus.

“The Sport Area led by Fabio Paratici is also composed of Maurizio Lombardo, General Secretary, and Matteo Fabris, 1st Team Manager.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

Home

Paratici drops Juve strategy notes?

Dx5uFBQW0AArMpA.jpg

https://www.football-italia.net/133835/paratici-drops-juve-strategy-notes

Jan 27, 2019

Juventus chief Fabio Paratici reportedly left transfer strategy notes in a restaurant, including Nicolò Zaniolo, Sergej Milinkovic-Savic, Federico Chiesa and Sandro Tonali.

In probably the strangest story to have hit the headlines in this January transfer window, Il Tempo newspaper claims director of sport Paratici was at a restaurant in a hotel in Milan this week and wrote down some notes.

He tore up the piece of paper and left, but someone nearby recognised him and put the pieces back together.

This included a list of names with figures next to them.

Roma teenage talent Zaniolo had 40m next to it, Brescia midfielder Tonali 20m, Genoa defender Cristian Romero 20m, Fiorentina star Chiesa 50m and RB Salzburg’s Dominik Szoboszlai 10m.

On another side of the paper was the name Miralem Pjanic next to Savic, implying for one to arrive from Lazio, the other would need to leave.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

Home

'Paratici doesn't know what he's doing!'

Bordata di Cobolli Gigli: 'Paratici presuntuoso, Agnelli ha sbagliato'

https://www.football-italia.net/143824/paratici-doesnt-know-what-hes-doing

Sep 4, 2019

Former Juventus President Giovanni Cobolli Gigli believes the club were wrong to dispense with Beppe Marotta and Max Allegri.

Marotta and Allegri played key roles in turning Juve into the dominant force they are in Serie A today, but the Old Lady have since promoted Fabio Paratici to the role of general manager, while ex-Napoli boss Maurizio Sarri is now Coach. 

“Marotta knows what he’s doing, Paratici no,” Cobolli Gigli, who was patron between 2006 and 2009, told Radio Punto Nuovo.

“It’s well-documented that I don’t have great respect for Sarri, for his past statements.

“As a Coach I can’t hide he did well with Napoli and Chelsea, but there were other Coaches who could’ve replaced Allegri, Guardiola for one.

“I’m someone who doesn’t forget things. I remember Sarri’s statements and gestures.

“It seems to me that Sarri went too far and I don’t think he can change. He’s at a certain age.

“We’ll see what he does as a Coach. His [first] Press conference seemed well-constructed to me.

“it seemed to me that he’d forgotten everything he previously said. He wasn’t very coherent.”

The 74-year-old then reserved particular criticism for Paratici, accusing him of mishandling the Bianconeri’s transfer dealings over the summer.

“I think the problem with Emre Can stems from a bad transfer window overseen by Paratici. Marotta wouldn’t have overseen such one.

“Mandzukic and Emre Can can’t be excluded. Dybala was only included because they couldn’t sell him.

“Paratici and Andrea Agneli were wrong, the latter because he gave the former too much freedom.

“The players know that if they perform well, they can also find teams in January, perhaps more prestigious ones.

“Lukaku was a big setback. Marotta managed to fix the Icardi situation because he knows what he’s doing, Paratici no.

“I’d have preferred Allegri to stay, like Agnelli and Nedved had said. There was some miscommunication.

“I’d have preferred Guardiola or Deschamps. Ancelotti wouldn’t have left Napoli.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

Home

Paratici: 'Hope Higuain stays at Juve'

Juventus Director Paratici: "There'll Be Many Swap Deals In The ...

May 3, 2020

Fabio Paratici confirmed Juventus are in talks to extend Gigi Buffon, Giorgio Chiellini and Paulo Dybala contracts, won’t deny the Miralem Pjanic-Arthur Melo swap, but Gonzalo Higuain is ‘worried.’

The Chief Football Officer sat down with Sky Sport Italia today to discuss preparations for next season in the post-coronavirus world.

It’s not yet clear if Higuain will be a part of it, because he flew back to Argentina last month and is reportedly not prepared to return. .....

Continue -> https://bit.ly/3c42Cqs

Paratici: 'Fewer clubs would pay for Pogba'

May 3, 2020

Juventus director Fabio Paratici suggests the post-coronavirus transfer market will be ‘creative and elastic,’ explaining why Paul Pogba cannot ask for Cristiano Ronaldo’s salary. ......

It’s reported Juve are trying to offer a swap deal involving Miralem Pjanic or Douglas Costa for Manchester United midfielder Paul Pogba.

“Pogba is a great player, but logically the salary demands someone of his level would’ve had before is now more difficult to get hold of, or at least he’ll have fewer clubs prepared to pay that money.”

Continue -> https://bit.ly/3bZVMCp

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

Home

Paratici fined for disrespecting the referee

Tanti auguri a Fabio Paratici! - Juventus

Oct 27, 2020

The Disciplinary Commission has fined Juventus director Fabio Paratici €15,000 for his conduct towards the referee in the match against Hellas Verona.

Among the decisions by the sports judge in Serie A, Paratici was fined ‘at the end of the first half, in the dressing room’.

The sporting director was fined €15,000 due to “threatening attitude and disrespectful criticism towards the referee.” .....

Continue -> https://bit.ly/3jAFG5d

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

Home

Juventus management under investigation over Suarez’s citizenship

Suarez e l'esame farsa di Perugia, la Procura convoca i legali della Juve

Dec 4, 2020

The Perugia prosecutor's office has confirmed Juventus ‘were activated, even at the highest institutional levels, to accelerate the recognition of Luis Suarez’s Italian citizenship,’ adding: ‘More investigations are ongoing.’

Italian authorities investigated alleged irregularities in Luis Suarez's Italian citizenship test in September.

Suarez underwent the test in the University of Perugia. The Uruguay striker was reportedly wanted by Juventus although the Old Lady had filled their spots for non-EU players. The Uruguay striker eventually joined Atletico Madrid from Barcelona.

Perugia’s Prosecutor Office confirmed on Friday the suspension for eight months from the exercise of public offices for the Rector of the University Giuliana Grego, the University’s CEO Simone Olivieri and professors Stefania Spina and Lorenzo Rocca ‘for the offence of disclosure of professional secrecy aimed at undue profit and multiple ideological falsehoods in public acts.’ .....

Continue -> https://bit.ly/3osMJ2L

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

Home

Nedved and Paratici suspended for ref insults

Giudice sportivo: Juventus, inibizione per Nedved e Paratici - La Gazzetta  dello Sport

Dec 8, 2020

Carlo Pinsoglio is banned, with Juventus directors Fabio Paratici and Pavel Nedved suspended for insulting the referee during the Turin Derby.

The Disciplinary Commission made the ruling today based on the report from the referee and fourth official after the 2-1 Bianconeri victory.

Pinsoglio was on the bench when he was sent off for insulting the referee after Juve took the lead in stoppages.

It is reported the third-choice goalkeeper had said: ‘Go on, disallow this one too.’

Pinsoglio has been given a one-match ban. 

Nedved is suspended until December 21 and fined €10,000, while Paratici is suspended until December 14. .....

Continue -> https://bit.ly/3owST1K

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti