Vai al contenuto
Accedi per seguire   
Socrates

Leonardo Bonucci

130719 messaggi

Bonucci bids farewell to Juventus fans

10513180.jpg.webp

Leonardo Bonucci sent a heartfelt message to Juventus fans following his transfer to Union Berlin, calling his time in Turin ‘the greatest chapter’ of his life. ......

“I’m Leonardo Bonucci and I’ve been a professional footballer for 19 years. In this long time of commitment and dedication, I know I’ve been a divisive person and that is why all the love I have received has always been mixed with much more. Slaps and hugs.

“Today, true to myself, I look you fans and judges in the eye, because a story like this deserves respect. What we have achieved together, time has said it wasn’t easy to build, and it will not be easy to repeat but the heart is capable of great memory, you know that well.

“Today, fans, Bianconeri, the greatest chapter of my life closes., I dreamed of a fair ending, the chance to close it with you, this unfortunately will not happen but time, once again, will be our friend, I’m sure of it.

“In tomorrow, which is already here now, I will always be the same Leonardo the same Bonucci.” ......

Read more -> https://football-italia.net/bonucci-bids-farewell-to-juventus-fans/

Condividi questo messaggio

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130719 messaggi

Leonardo Bonucci set to take legal action against Juventus

A messy divorce is now going to get even messier.

Juventus Medical Tests

The final weeks of Leonardo Bonucci’s career involved plenty of off-field drama and nothing to talk about on it. That’s because, as we know all too well by now, that Bonucci was frozen out of the Juventus squad and told to find a new club if he wants to play in the 2023-24 despite the player’s previous desire to see out the final year of his career in Turin. ........

Bonucci is set to take legal action against Juventus for what his legal team says were damages to his image and reputation. Legal paperwork was expected to be filed on Tuesday, with other claims including that Juventus did not put him in the proper conditions to train despite being away from the squad, which would be in violation of the collective agreement with the Italian players’ association.

If Bonucci is to win any damages, he plans to donate 100% of them to the pediatric neurosurgery department of the Regina Margherita Children’s Hospital in Turin where his son Matteo got treatment as a young child. ........

Read more -> https://www.blackwhitereadallover.com/2023/9/12/23870179/leonardo-bonucci-to-take-legal-action-against-juventus-2023-serie-a-summer-transfers-freezing-out

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130719 messaggi

Bonucci denies Juventus told him to leave as at last season

Bonucci

Leonardo Bonucci has refuted claims that he was informed he wasn’t needed by Juventus as of last season. The defender faced challenges completing matches during the previous campaign due to various injury problems. .....

“It is not true that in October 2022 and February 2023, I was informed of the desire to terminate the relationship at the end of the season. 

“I smelled something just by reading it in the newspapers until July 13th when Giuntoli and Manna informed me, coming to my house, that I would no longer be part of the Juventus squad and that my presence on the pitch would hinder the growth of the team.” .......

Read more -> https://www.juvefc.com/bonucci-denies-juventus-told-him-to-leave-as-at-last-season/

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti