Vai al contenuto
Socrates

Andrea Pirlo

130725 messaggi

imagegoalcomconcept2sub.jpg

Juventus sign Andrea Pirlo on a three-year contract

It has been reported that veteran AC Milan midfielder Andrea Pirlo
has signed for the Turin giants on a free transfer.

May 11, 2011

Juventus have signed veteran Italian international midfielder Andrea Pirlo from AC Milan on a three-year contract, reports from Italy suggest.

According to Il Corriere dello Sport, the player's agent met representatives of the Turin club to discuss terms, and an agreement has been confirmed.

The transfer of the 31-year-old has been the subject of much speculation, with the player out of contract at the Serie A champions come the summer, and follows Goal.com's exclusive news in March that Pirlo was heading out of Milanello and was lining up a move to Vinovo.

It will be a new experience for the ex-Inter and Brescia playmaker, as he has spent the last ten seasons with the Milanese club, making 24 appearances for Massimiliano Allegri's side in 2010-11.

Juve are set to miss out on Champions League football for the second year running, and big moves are expected when the transfer window reopens in the summer to get back in contention for the Scudetto.

The signature of Pirlo could cast doubt over a bid to sign on-loan midfielder Alberto Aquilani, who is set to return to Liverpool at the end of the season.

Condividi questo messaggio

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130725 messaggi
andreapirlojuventuswall.jpg

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130725 messaggi

Andrea Pirlo confirms he is leaving AC Milan

The midfielder says his goodbyes after 10 years at the club as he leaves

on a free transfer, while the poacher stays on for another term.

May 18, 2011

AC Milan midfielder Andrea Pirlo has announced he will leave the club following a decade of service for the Serie A champions.

The 31-year-old's deal was set to expire in June, but his early announcement clears up any final doubts over his parting with the club. There has been constant speculation in Italy that the playmaker will sign for Juventus ahead of the new campaign.

Pirlo told journalists outside the club offices on via Turati: "I am leaving after 10 unforgettable years. It's a consensual divorce, but I have not spoken with Juventus. I am here to say goodbye."

It is now expected that he will be approached by the Turin club, who are set to offer him a three-year deal, as revealed last week by Goal.com.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130725 messaggi

Juventus the main candidate for Pirlo's signature - agent

The influential midfielder revealed earlier this week that he will leave

his current club on a Bosman move, and a Turin appears to be very close.

May 20, 2011

Tullio Tinti, the agent of AC Milan's Andrea Pirlo, has made it clear that the gifted midfielder is close to signing a contract with struggling Serie A giants Juventus.

The 32-year-old confirmed earlier this week that he will leave San Siro after 10 successful years and now appears to be on his way to Turin.

"There are still a few details that need to be dealt with before we have reached an agreement. However, Juventus are clearly the main candidate to sign Andrea [Pirlo]," Tinti was quoted as saying by Sky Sport 24.

"He has decided to leave Milan because he needed a new challenge and wanted to move elsewhere. [Milan coach Massimiliano] Allegri made his choice and we made our own valuation of things."

Juventus will be Pirlo's fifth club after previous spells with Brescia, Inter, Reggina and Milan, if the deal indeed goes ahead. The deep lying playmaker is expected to sign a three-year contract at Juve in the coming days.

• Like 1

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130725 messaggi

Nesta hails 'genius' Andrea Pirlo

Veteran Italian defender hails his outgoing compatriot and says

that they will continue to be friends even though they will become rivals.

May 20, 2011

AC Milan defender Alessandro Nesta heaped praise on Andrea Pirlo as the veteran midfielder gets set to play his last game for the club.

The Italy international will leave Milan in the summer after deciding not to renew his contract with the Italian champions and is being tipped to join Juventus.

Pirlo joined the Rossoneri from Inter in 2001 and has won the Serie A title and the Champions League twice while lifting the Coppa Italia in 2003.

The 32-year-old established himself as one of the genuine greats of the game at Milan, and Nesta has acknowledged the talent of his compatriot.

"Pirlo is one of the last players who can be called a football genius," Nesta told La Stampa newspaper. "He sometimes looks like he might be asleep, but he is really a rock in the locker room and is worth 10 men.

"Friendship does exist in football and we are very close, so it

• Confused 1

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130725 messaggi

Andrea Pirlo: My worst moment at AC Milan

was losing to Liverpool in 2005 Champions League final

Veteran Italian reflects on his illustrious career with the European giants

and expresses his sadness at leaving his friends and team-mates.

May 23, 2011

Departing midfielder Andrea Pirlo has defined losing the 2004-05 Champions League final to Liverpool in Istanbul as

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130725 messaggi

Andrea Pirlo to undergo Juventus medical on Tuesday

The Italian international is widely expected to sign with the Turin side

in the near future and will undergo his medical today.

May 24, 2011

Juventus appear to be one step closer to securing the services of Andrea Pirlo, as the playmaker will undergo a medical at the Turin side this Tuesday, Tuttosport reports.

The 32-year-old recently announced that he will leave AC Milan on a Bosman move this summer and Juve are in pole position to lure the midfielder to Turin, as Goal.com exclusively revealed earlier this month.

Pirlo is expected to sign a three-year deal upon completion of his medical and the transfer could be completed on either Wednesday or Thursday.

The Italian international started his professional career with Brescia and also wore the jersey of Inter and Reggina before joining Milan in the summer of 2001.

After 10 years at the Serie A champions, Pirlo is now on the verge of making the next step in his career by moving to Turin.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130725 messaggi

Official: Andrea Pirlo joins Juventus

on three-year contract

Veteran Italian has penned a deal with the Turin giants and will play for them for the next three years.

May 24, 2011

Juventus have announced that they have signed midfielder Andrea Pirlo as a free agent on a contract that will last until June 30, 2014.

The former Italian and European champions stated on their official website on Tuesday evening that Pirlo underwent a medical this morning and after successfully passing it, has agreed to commit himself to the club for the next three years.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130725 messaggi

New Juventus signing Andrea Pirlo:

"I will not forget my time at AC Milan"

Veteran Italian midfielder expresses his gratitude for the San Siro club

and says that it was a 'fantastic adventure' for him, but will now be playing for their rivals.

May 24, 2011

Juventus

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130725 messaggi

Why Andrea Pirlo is the perfect first

signing in Juventus' summer rebuild

The former AC Milan midfielder has much greater adaptability than many give him

credit for, and could be just the player to realise Antonio Conte's vision of a fluent Juve.

May 25, 2011

It was one of the worst kept secrets in football, but last night the announcement was finally made that Andrea Pirlo will be a Juventus player for the next three years. Having said his goodbyes to AC Milan after Sunday

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130725 messaggi

Andrea Pirlo: I want to help Juventus return to winning ways

Italy midfielder sets out his plan after joining the Old Lady

and the main objective is to get back into the big time.

May 25, 2011

Andrea Pirlo explained he joined Juventus in order to take the Turin outfit back to the upper echelons of Serie A.

The 32-year-old penned a three-year deal with Juve after spending 10 years at AC Milan and he talked about what he hoped to achieve with his new club at his unveiling today.

"Why Juventus? Because it is Juventus, alongside Inter and AC Milan, they are the most important teams in Italy, Europe, and the world," he told the press.

"Juve want to win, it's been years since they have won and for me my choice was based on this.

"I want to win, this team is the one with the most will and motivation. The club want to get back to the years of the past with wins in Europe and Italy."

Pirlo went on to say that he was excited about the challenge ahead and that he wants to play in the top flight for years to come.

"I needed more motivation. Juve gave me this chance. The stimulus to take this club back to the highest levels is massive. I had a rest this season, but now I want to play at the top levels for another four or five years."

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130725 messaggi

Andrea Pirlo hints at return to Brescia

New Juventus signing and italian legend admits his desire to play for the club

that 'launched' into an illustrious career that has seen him conquer both Italy and Europe.

May 30, 2011

Newly signed Juventus midfielder Andrea Pirlo has revealed that he could play for his old club Brescia once again in his future.

The Italy international started his professional career with Brescia and played for them from 1995 to 1998 before joining Inter. Pirlo also played for Brescia on loan from Inter in 2001 for a short period of time.

The 32-year-old signed for Juventus on a three-year deal earlier this month after seeing out his contract with AC Milan, but remains hopeful of playing for his old club sometime in his future.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130725 messaggi

Giuseppe Rossi would be a great signing - Andrea Pirlo

The experienced midfielder has stated that he would love to see the Italy international

leave El Madrigal in the summer and join him in Turin to help next season's title push.

Jun 5, 2011

New Juventus signing Andrea Pirlo has taken the time to praise Italy international Giuseppe Rossi and added that he likes the idea of seeing the Villarreal attacker move to Turin this summer.

Pirlo joined Juventus from AC Milan on a Bosman move and the midfielder is hopeful that the Old Lady add some more fresh blood to their squad ahead of the 2011-12 campaign.

"Giuseppe Rossi to Juventus? That would be great. He is an excellent player as he has shown in the past couple of years," Pirlo was quoted as saying by Il Corriere dello Sport. "I hope that he will join a great club this summer."

Juventus face stiff competition in the race for the 24-year-old forward though as La Liga champions Barcelona are reportedly keen on signing Rossi as well. Villarreal vice-president Fernando Roig Nogueroles revealed last week that they have yet to receive an official offer for the attacker though.

The deep lying playmaker then went on to say that Juventus need some 'real champions' in order to be of the same level as Serie A champions Milan.

"We need to buy real champions to be of the same level as Milan. It is important to have continuity and focus on getting a winning mentality. Things are looking good for next term and I am confident that we will have a successful year."

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130725 messaggi

Andrea Pirlo: I made the right choice leaving AC Milan for Juventus

Italy international feels he made a good call in leaving San Siro for Turin,

and he is determined to prove his view where it counts - on the pitch.

Jun 6, 2011

Italy midfielder Andrea Pirlo has defended his decision to quit Serie A champions AC Milan to join Juventus.

The Azzurri playmaker's deal with the Rossoneri expired this summer and the two parties decide to part company 10 years after his switch to Milanello from local rivals Inter.

Days after saying goodbye to Milan, Pirlo joined Juventus on a three-year contract under an agreement revealed by Goal.com back in March.

"I am happy with the choice I made," Pirlo said. "We have to see the results on the pitch and that will show whether I made the right choice in changing team and whether Milan were right in letting me leave," he told the press.

Juve have also signed left-back Reto Ziegler from relegated Sampdoria and are being linked daily with moves to reinforce their forward line as they look to rebuild their squad having missed out on European football in 2010-11.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130725 messaggi

Ambrosini regrets loss of 'irreplaceable'

Andrea Pirlo to Juventus

San Siro side's captain has called on club to sign a new midfielder but feels there is

no player who can come in to do the work of his former team-mate, describing him as unique.

Jun 19, 2011

Massimo Ambrosini believes AC Milan lost a unique player in Andrea Pirlo, who joined Juventus last month, and said the Italy international is irreplaceable.

Pirlo, 31, left the the club after a decade at San Siro to join the Turin giants as his contract at the club expired.

Milan appeared reluctant to renew his deal, and Juve snapped him up on a free transfer and offered the midfielder a three-year contract.

Ambrosini, Milan's captain, feels Pirlo's loss is regrettable and he claims his club will struggle to replace him.

"We need a midfielder because Pirlo left us and someone like him is impossible to replace," he told La giornalaccio rosa dello Sport.

"Juve have made a big deal as his absence will weigh heavily on the pitch and in the dressing room.

"There are players who can transform ordinary teams into successful sides, and Andrea is one of these players.

"I have known him for a long time. He is unique."

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130725 messaggi

Andrea Pirlo convinced he made right choice

in leaving AC Milan as he aims to win titles in Turin

Italy international says he is in Turin to win as he targets big honours

next term regardless of whether transfer targets Aguero or Rossi arrive at the club.

Jul 6, 2011

Juventus midfielder Andrea Pirlo has no regrets over leaving champions AC Milan because he is convinced he can win trophies with his new club.

The 32-year-old Italy international left San Siro after a decade when the Serie A winners decided not to renew his contract.

And Pirlo believes his joining Juventus will help the club get back towards the big time as he aims for titles at the Stadio delle Alpi.

"I am very convinced by my choice," he told the press as Juventus launched their new kits for next season.

"I came here to win and I think this was the right choice. The club is working in the best ways and now we will see who will arrive."

Juventus have been linked with Atletico Madrid's Sergio Aguero, with Villarreal's Giuseppe Rossi lined up as an alternative.

But Pirlo has no preference over who should join him at Vinovo.

"Aguero or Rossi? The important thing is that people who have the will to do well and to help us win will arrive," he concluded.

Pirlo's deal with the Serie A club expires in 2014.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130725 messaggi

Marchisio impressed by new Juventus team-mate Andrea Pirlo

The former AC-Milan midfielder joined the Turin club earlier in the summer

and the 25-year-old has heralded his side's new signing.

Jul 9, 2011

Juventus midfielder Claudio Marchisio has stated that he has been impressed with new team-mate Andrea Pirlo, as the pair train together for the Turin outfit in pre-season.

The veteran Italian international joined Antonio Conte's side from Serie A champions AC Milan in May to start what looks likely to be a busy summer of transfer activity for his new club.

Marchisio is enjoying training with his national colleague, and feels the 74-times capped playmaker has started his career at Juve well.

"Who has impressed me the most during these first few days of training? That

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130725 messaggi

I came to Juventus to win - Andrea Pirlo

:sventola:

The Italy international is very pleased with the way he has been received

by the fans and is keen to win trophies under head coach Antonio Conte.

Jul 10, 2011

New Juventus signing Andrea Pirlo has made it clear that he's determined to win silverware with his new club and has also spoken of his respect for new head coach Antonio Conte.

The experienced midfielder left Serie A champions Milan for the Turin side this summer and Pirlo is full of ambition.

"Juventus have always been an opponent to beat, but now I

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130725 messaggi

Andrea Pirlo believes sky's the limit for Juventus

Italy ace claims trophies will not be a problem if the team pulls together next season

as he hails his new boss Antonio Conte and compares him to World Cup winner Marcello Lippi.

Jul 12, 2011

Juventus midfielder Andrea Pirlo has set the tone ahead of the new campaign as he feels the Turin outfit have the talent to win some silverware.

The 32-year-old Italy international joined Juventus from AC Milan last month, and is eager to taste success with his new club

"We must not set ourselves any limits. We have to aim for the maximum and win," he said, according to La Repubblica.

But Pirlo's wealth of experience tells him the trophy hunt requires team cohesion and effort on all fronts.

"We do not need miracles, we just need to work hard. We are all working to build something important," he added.

On new coach Antonio Conte, Pirlo said: "Conte reminds me of Marcello Lippi for the enthusiasm and the will to win that he has."

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130725 messaggi

Adriano Galliani fears emerging Juventus team - Andrea Pirlo

The Italy international has stated that the reigning champions are afraid of the Turin side

and added that it will take time to get used to head coach Antonio Conte

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130725 messaggi

We

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130725 messaggi

Andrea Pirlo ready for 'emotional'

AC Milan return in Berlusconi trophy

Italy international heads back to his former club for the first time

since leaving and he hopes to leave his mark on the game .

Aug 21, 2011

Andrea Pirlo is ready to confront his old team-mates when Juventus meet AC Milan in Sunday's Trofeo Berlusconi.

But, he is ready to challenge his former club after leaving them this summer following a decade of success.

Pirlo returns to San Siro for the first time since departing the champions in June and while he is not afraid, emotions are likely to run high.

"I will feel an emotion, but sooner or later it was likely that I would be playing against Milan," Pirlo told La Stampa.

"It's best to get stuck in straight away."

Pirlo built strong relations with some of the veterans at San Siro during his 10-year spell there but he has insisted that it will not cloud his judgement on the pitch.

"Relations to not end just because you move away. I had to change as everyday was the same, and I wanted a fresh challenge," he concluded.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130725 messaggi

logo.png

Pirlo prepared for 'emotional' comeback

Aug 21, 2011

Andrea Pirlo admits it will be

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130725 messaggi

logo.png

Ambrosini praises Aquilani swoop

Aug 25, 2011

Massimo Ambrosini has welcomed Alberto Aquilani to Milan, but warned that nobody can substitute Andrea Pirlo.

The latter left the Rossoneri over the summer to join Juventus, the same club who opted against signing Aquilani outright following his loan spell.

However, the midfielder is now on his way to San Siro after an agreement was reached with Liverpool.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130725 messaggi

logo.png

Pirlo: "Italy like Ancelotti's Milan"

Aug 30, 2011

Andrea Pirlo believes Italy

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti