Vai al contenuto
Socrates

Andrea Pirlo

130539 messaggi

Home

Official: Pirlo new U-23 coach at Juve

Andrea Pirlo allenatore della Juventus U23: è ufficiale, il comunicato

Jul 30, 2020

Juventus have announced the appointment of Andrea Pirlo as the club’s new Under-23 coach.

The former midfielder has been linked with a return to the Bianconeri in recent weeks and the club confirmed the appointment today. ....

Continue -> https://bit.ly/3g9UFlA

Condividi questo messaggio

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

Home

Pirlo: 'I had Serie A and Premier League offers'

Pirlo: 'Torno in famiglia, tutti sognano di fare come Guardiola e Zidane'

Jul 31, 2020

New Juventus Under-23 coach Andrea Pirlo reveals he ‘had Serie A and Premier League offers, but this was the best place to start’ his management career and he’ll be working closely with Maurizio Sarri.

The former midfielder has decided to go into management and his first job will be leading the Bianconeri B-Team, who currently play in Serie C.

Juve are the only club to have a reserve team currently competing in the senior leagues, as so far no other Italian outfit has taken up that option.

“I am proud to begin this career as a coach and hope to experience some of the emotions I had as a player,” said the 41-year-old in his press conference. ....

Continue -> https://bit.ly/2D9yBJv

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

Juventus name Pirlo new head coach hours after sacking Sarri

The 41-year-old has taken charge at his former side despite never having managed at any level previously

Juve, piano Pirlo, l'investitura di Agnelli: 'Un giorno allenerà ...

Aug 8, 2020

Goal can confirm that Juventus have named Andrea Pirlo as their new head coach, just hours after sacking Maurizio Sarri. ....

It will be a major challenge for the 41-year-old, who has never managed before, either at youth or senior level. ....

Continue -> https://bit.ly/2Pz5hi7

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

Home

Del Piero: 'Pirlo can be better than Zidane'

Del Piero, ovvero la Juve è mia e non di Agnelli e Conte ...

Aug 9, 2020

Alessandro Del Piero believes his old teammate Andrea Pirlo can ‘do even better than Zinedine Zidane’ in his new role as Juventus coach.

While the decision to fire Maurizio Sarri wasn’t entirely surprising after a Champions League Round of 16 exit to Lyon, the choice of replacement certainly was.

Pirlo has no managerial experience and was only unveiled as the new coach of the Under-23 side, which plays its football in Serie C, last week.

“To be honest, I wouldn’t have bet on him becoming the coach. It’s a surprise for me too,” laughed Del Piero on Sky Sport Italia.

“I was already pleased for him taking the Under-23 role and thought that was the right move for him, but he’s skipped ahead, so I can only wish him luck. ....

Continue -> https://bit.ly/3infdrr

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

Pirlo: 'Ready for this amazing opportunity'

117524422_10220883079199232_571615918012

Aug 9, 2020

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

Pirlo is one of the most profound connoisseurs of football in the world – AIC president

Ulivieri: "Pirlo come Conte? E' diverso, ecco il motivo. Ascolta e ...

Aug 9, 2020

Andrea Pirlo's appointment as the head coach of Juventus is a surprise, says Renzo Ulivieri - but the Italian Football Managers' Association chairman believes that the former midfielder could thrive in his new job, hailing him as a "profound connoisseur" of football. ....

Asked on the situation in regards to Pirlo's coaching license and how he has applied himself as a student, Ulivieri added: "He has permission to coach because he attended and completed the course, but he will only make it official in October when he delivers his thesis.

“He is careful, sharp. He is someone who looks ahead. He is always precise, someone who doesn't put everything down on paper. He will listen to everything and think, then write on the paper only the things he considers important."

Continue -> https://bit.ly/2F1fuSw

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

Home

Conte: 'Pirlo making me feel old!'

Juventus, ritorno al passato: salgono le quotazioni di Conte ...

Aug 9, 2020

Inter boss Antonio Conte admits seeing Andrea Pirlo become his Scudetto rival coach at Juventus is ‘starting to make me feel old!’

The decision was announced yesterday that the Bianconeri would be led by Pirlo in his very first management role, replacing Maurizio Sarri.

“I am certainly very happy for Andrea, because on top of everything he gave me in a football sense, he is an exceptional person and I have immense affection for him,” said Conte in his press conference.

“Having said that, seeing players who I used to train are now becoming coaches is starting to make me feel old!” ....

Continue -> https://bit.ly/2DPab8a

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

Home

Pirlo's Juventus revert to three?

Legenda Juventus Yakin De Ligt akan Jadi Bek Kelas Dunia | Liga ...

Aug 15, 2020

Andrea Pirlo is reportedly planning a return to the three-man defence at Juventus, potentially with Alex Sandro and Danilo in more central roles.

According to La Gazzetta dello Sport, Pirlo is open to switching back to the system that had proved so successful under Antonio Conte and at times also Max Allegri.

Maurizio Sarri’s 4-3-3 system didn’t work as well as it could’ve done, especially at the back, where the Bianconeri conceded a massive 43 Serie A goals.

Giorgio Chiellini and Leonardo Bonucci are old hands at a three-man defence, but there are some intriguing alternatives.

Matthijs de Ligt is out until November following shoulder surgery, while Merih Demiral and Cristian Romero have some experience of working in a three. ....

Continue -> https://bit.ly/3iL8bNr

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

Tudor set to join Pirlo's first-team staff

Juventus News and Transfers - Juvefc.com

Aug 17, 2020

After the elimination from the Champions League and the sacking of Maurizio Sarri, Juventus have appointed Andrea Pirlo as their new coach. The former midfielder is starting toput together the backroom staff that will help him in his first season as a coach, with former Udinese coach and Juventus defender Igor Tudor set to join him at the Bianconeri. ....

Continue -> https://bit.ly/2YagIS8

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

Home

Hajduk Split want €1m for Tudor

Udinese fires Igor Tudor after conceding 11 goals in 2 games | Daily ...

Aug 19, 2020

Hajduk Split ask for €1m to free Igor Tudor from his contract in Croatia, as Juventus coach Andrea Pirlo wants the former Bianconero to be his assistant.

Tuttosport claims Juventus are hoping to find an agreement without having to pay the full amount, as Tudor has reportedl....y agreed to take on a role as Pirlo’s collaborator at the Allianz Stadium. ......

Continue -> https://bit.ly/3hfBnMg

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

Home

Official: Tudor joins Juventus staff

Son Dakika | Igor Tudor için sürpriz karar! Juventus... - Son ...

Aug 21, 2020

Igor Tudor has officially left his job as coach of Hajduk Split in order to become Andrea Pirlo’s assistant manager at Juventus.

The approach had been reported over the last few days, but there were concerns the club wanted payment to release him from his contract.

A statement by Hajduk Split this afternoon confirmed Tudor “is no longer the coach after he decided to accept the offer to join Andrea Pirlo in Italy as his assistant manager.

“We wish Tudor the best of luck and success in his future career.” ......

Continue -> https://bit.ly/327bSpS

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

Home

Lippi: 'Pirlo a coach similar to Zidane'

Pirlo e Lippi | Andrea pirlo, Soccer players, Players

Aug 22, 2020

Marcello Lippi is confident Andrea Pirlo will succeed as Juventus coach, because he was ‘born to do everything’ and is following Zinedine Zidane’s footsteps in many respects.

“Andrea was born to do everything, not just be a coach,” World Cup winning Italy boss Lippi told La Gazzetta dello Sport magazine Sportweek.

“He’s capable of just about anything. It makes me smile what people generally think about Pirlo, such as that he’s quiet and sulky, but I can assure you he’s one of the biggest jokers around.

“He is still like the great champions who are playing now, so he can talk on level terms with Cristiano Ronaldo and Giorgio Chiellini, like a colleague. Zidane was similar when he took over at Real Madrid, so perhaps Juve need someone with those characteristics at this moment in time.

“Zidane didn’t bring any technical, tactical or training innovations to Real Madrid. He just made the squad feel calm, used the best players in the ideal conditions to give their best. And he won everything. ......

Continue -> https://bit.ly/3gjw5Or

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

Home

Tudor joins Pirlo's Juventus staff

Igor Tudor Leaves Hajduk Split to Join Juventus as Pirlo's Assistant

Aug 22, 2020

Igor Tudor has signed the two-year contract to join Andrea Pirlo’s Juventus staff as a technical collaborator.

It was already known that he was taking on the new role at Juve, as it was mentioned specifically in the Hajduk Split statement confirming his departure.

There are reports the coach paid a third of the €450,000 fee himself to terminate the contract as Hajduk Split coach. ......

Continue -> https://bit.ly/2Qdmo9E

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

Home

Official: Tudor is Pirlo's assistant at Juve

Afbeelding kan het volgende bevatten: de tekst 'PreparazioneAtieica. azione Atietica. J Questo l'elenco completo dello staff tecnico della prima squadra: Allenatore: Andrea Pirlo Vice Allenatore: Igor Tudor Collaboratore Tecnico: Roberto Baronio Collaboratore Tecnico: Antonio Gagliardi Resp. Prep. Atletica: Paolo Bertelli Coll. Preparatore Atletico: Andrea Pertusio Coll. Preparatore Atletico: Enrico Maffei Resp. Forza & Sport Science: Duccio Ferrari Bravo Coll. Sport Science: Antonio Gualtieri Prep.Portieri: Claudio Filippi Coll. Prep. Portieri: Tommaso Orsini Resp. Match Analysis: Riccardo Scirea Coll. Match Analysis: Domenico Vernamonte Coll. Match Analysis: Giuseppe Maiuri'

Aug 23, 2020

As expected, Andrea Pirlo will be working with Igor Tudor as his assistant manager at Juventus, plus Roberto Baronio as a technical collaborator.

The deal was already mentioned in the Hajduk Split statement that confirmed Tudor was leaving the Croatian club for this new experience.

It is an intriguing move, considering Pirlo has no managerial experience at all, whereas Tudor has been a coach at Hajduk Split, PAOK, Karabukspor, Galatasaray and Udinese.

It's even reported that Tudor paid a third of the €450,000 release clause himself to be allowed out of the Hajduk contract.

This is a return to Turin for the Croatian, who was a defender here from 1998 to 2005. ......

Continue -> https://bit.ly/2QjVXze

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

Home

Lichtsteiner: 'Pirlo will succeed'

KhaledAlnouss on Twitter: "On this day in 2011, Juventus played ...

Aug 25, 2020

Former Juventus defender Stephan Lichtsteiner was ‘surprised’ by the appointment of Andrea Pirlo as head coach but believes the former midfielder ‘will succeed’ at the Allianz Stadium.

Licthsteiner retired at the age of 36 this month and the former Switzerland captain can look back at an illustrious career, including seven Scudetti, four Coppa Italia and three Supercoppa Italiana during his time at Juventus.

The former Bianconero admitted he was ‘surprised’ by the announcement of Pirlo as the new Juventus coach, but claims ‘it’s an excellent choice’.

“The news surprised me, but only for a couple of seconds,” he told La Gazzetta dello Sport. “It’s an excellent choice, Andrea has enormous credibility. ......

Continue -> https://bit.ly/3ht0Ku6

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

Home

Pirlo: 'In the right place at the right time'

Juventus, Pirlo saluta e ringrazia Higuain: Ha finito un ciclo, le ...

Aug 25, 2020

Juventus coach Andrea Pirlo wants to ‘bring back the enthusiasm’ at the Allianz Stadium, plans to keep Paulo Dybala and claimed he chose the ‘perfect’ assistant in Igor Tudor.

Pirlo replaced Maurizio Sarri at the Old Lady and said he was convinced to be ‘in the right place at the right time’ when he was presented at a press conference today.

“I want to bring back the enthusiasm, propose a proactive football with great mastery of the game,” Pirlo said at a press conference. “I told the lads two things: you always have to keep the ball and when you lose it, you must get it back quickly.

“I’m convinced that I’m in the right place at the right time. Tactically we could play with four or three at the back, I have no set formations. ......

Continue -> https://bit.ly/2Qppwzq

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

Home

Pirlo has 'high expectations' for 2020-21

Juventus, Pirlo: "La mia sarà una Juve aggressiva" - Eurosport

Sep 3, 2020

Juventus coach Andrea Pirlo has ‘high expectations’ and stressed the Old Lady have the required ‘desire to secure the 10th consecutive Scudetto and possibly reach the end of the Champions League’.

The Bianconeri have recently returned to training and the new coach feels the squad have started the preparations with ‘enthusiasm and desire’ to start the new season.

“I’ve had good impressions, we started well with enthusiasm and desire to go again,” Pirlo told JTV. “After a few days, the lads left with the national teams but we continue to work with those who stayed here.

“The lads are eager to do well, they have found a new methodology with some new exercises they have never done and therefore this already brings enthusiasm. ......

Continue -> https://bit.ly/31TzbVn

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

Andrea Pirlo: ‘I need a striker’ – Juve 5-0 Novara

Pirlo intervista Juve Novara: "Mi serve l'attaccante il prima possibile"

Sep 13, 2020

Andrea Pirlo said he was satisfied with the team’s 5-0 victory over Novara but insists the club still needs a striker before the close of the transfer window.

The new coach spoke to Sky Sport Italia after the win and offered his thoughts on the teams performance and what he hopes for the season ahead.

“I am satisfied because it is the first game,” Pirlo told Sky, “We found we only had all our players available on Thursday, so we had only two days to prepare for the game and to try out things, so I am satisfied.

“The guys are committed, they had a good run-out and this was the most important thing.” ......

Juventus are linked with a move for a number of players, namely Luis Suarez, Moise Kean and Edin Dzeko: Will Pirlo get his man?

“Yes, I need the striker as soon as possible, but the transfer market is long and closes on 5 October. ”

Thoughts on Cristiano Ronaldo who opened the scoring today and will there be any chance of seeing fans at the stadium next weekend?

“Yes, there is hope. We hope that at least part of the stadium can be opened for our fans, because we need it and the whole of Italian and European football needs it. Cristiano Ronaldo is doing well, he is moving well and is ready to have a great season.”

Continue -> https://bit.ly/32qP6uE

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

Home

Pirlo gets coaching badges today

Tuttosport - News su Calcio, Calciomercato, F1, Moto e altri sport

Sep 14, 2020

Juventus boss Andrea Pirlo finally gets his coaching badges today, as he presents his thesis for the UEFA Pro exam.

Despite having already been appointed as head coach to the Scudetto holders, Pirlo is not yet qualified to be a tactician in Italian football.

The 41-year-old was allowed some leeway by the authorities because he had already begun the course and is due to get his badges today. ......

Continue -> https://bit.ly/2ZBnuBo

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

Home

Pirlo: 'Suarez unlikely to join Juventus'

Juventus-Sampdoria, Pirlo: 'Attaccante? Mercato lungo, non ho fretta.  Suarez? Difficile' | Sky Sport

Sep 19, 2020

Andrea Pirlo discusses his Juventus plans against Sampdoria, why they are ‘in no rush’ for Edin Dzeko, but Luis Suarez ‘is unlikely to be our centre-forward.’

It kicks off on Sunday at 19.45 UK time (18.45 GMT), click here for a match preview. .....

The Bianconeri had hoped to have Edin Dzeko in their squad by now, but Arkadiusz Milik’s move from Napoli to Roma is holding everything up.

“We are all waiting for a centre-forward, but there’s a long way to go in the transfer market and every team is dealing with similar problems. We are in no rush,” assured Pirlo.

Suarez had also been an option, but the coach seemingly shot down that idea for the Barcelona striker.

“It takes a long time to obtain an Italian passport, so it’s unlikely Suarez can be Juve’s centre-forward.” ......

Continue -> https://bit.ly/32ITIfS

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

Home

Pirlo: 'It's more stressful to be a coach'

E' già la Juve di Pirlo,gioco,idee e tris alla Sampdoria - Calcio - ANSA

Oct 12, 2020

Juventus coach Andrea Pirlo said ‘it’s more stressful’ to be a coach than a player, loves to have Cristiano Ronaldo at his disposal and believes ‘a bit of luck’ is needed to go far in the Champions League. .......

“In the years after I had stopped playing, I started studying,” Pirlo told UEFA. “And realised that day by day this passion [for coaching] was growing.

“So, it became an automatic choice to become a coach.

“I had the luck of working with some great coaches. From [Mircea] Lucescu, who was one of my first at Brescia. He was a maestro.

“To [Marcello] Lippi, [Carlo] Ancelotti, [Antonio], Conte and also [Max] Allegri. I had the luck of working with some of the top coaches in the world. .......

Pirlo admitted it’s a big difference to lead the whole team from the dugout than to be in control of the ball on the pitch.

“It’s definitely more stressful in the dugout because on the pitch I could decide what I wanted to do with the ball.

“From the dugout I can manage, but it’s other people that are interpreting their role, that are playing the matches, so it’s a bit tougher as a coach.

“When I was playing, I had a certain style which meant I could be involved in certain situations and be decisive in certain situations on the pitch.

“Now, I have to do that on my own from the touchline.” ......

Continue -> https://bit.ly/3lz1G1u

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

Only two other managers have collected less points for Juve at this stage since 2010

Quando Pirlo disse ad Allegri: "Facciamo che tiriamo anche in porta…" |  Goal.com

Dec 25, 2020

...... After their 3-0 loss to Fiorentina the last time out and the overturning of their 3-0 win to Napoli, the Bianconeri are now 6th on the league table with 24 points after 13 games.

Only Gigi Delneri in the 2010-11 campaign and Max Allegri in 2015 had done worse.

Delneri’s team would end the campaign in the 7th position after earning 23 points from their first 13 games of the season.

Allegri’s team won the Serie A title at the end of that campaign even though they had just 21 points after 13 games.

Maurizio Sarri spent just a season at the helm, but his team had 10 more points after 13 games last season.

There will come a point when questions will be asked if Pirlo is the right man for the job.

Continue -> https://bit.ly/2WK6E15

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

Home

'Like this, Pirlo risks losing his job too'

Pirlo: Juventus need a completely different attitude - Black & White & Read  All Over

March 22, 2021

Juventus coach Andrea Pirlo must turn things around immediately, as the club doesn’t tolerate further setbacks similar to the one against Benevento.

Tuttosport reports the coach ‘risks his position’ if the Bianconeri continues to perform like they did in the 1-0 defeat to the Streghe on Sunday.

The fans reacted to the poor performance and hit out at the coach and the Juventus management after the defeat.

Tuttosport, however, claims one defeat won’t change the destiny of the coach but stressed he must turn things around quickly.

It has been a difficult time for the Old Lady coach, as Juventus were eliminated from the Champions League in the last 16 and now sit 10 points behind Inter in the League with as many games played. ...............

Continue -> https://bit.ly/3dcZmLp

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

Home

Juve: Allegri in, Paratici and Nedved out?

Juventus market, Andrea Pirlo in the balance: possible substitutes - World  Today News

Apr 28, 2021

There are growing speculations suggesting Massimiliano Allegri will return to Juventus, but if that happens, the Old Lady may part ways with Fabio Paratici and Pavel Nedved.

The Tuscan tactician was sacked in 2019 despite having one year remaining in his contract. He had won 11 trophies in five seasons and reached the Champions League Final twice.

He's always had a good relationship with President Andrea Agnelli, who he also met earlier in April.

However, the same can't be said of Pavel Nedved and Fabio Paratici, who pushed for Agnelli to sack Allegri back in 2019.

According to Il Corriere della Sera, the vice president even threatened he would have left if Allegri had stayed. ...............

The Exor shareholders'meeting on May 27 is the critical date to understand his future with the club.

Continue -> https://bit.ly/3nuAeEj

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

Home

Pirlo: "I will not step aside"

Juventus Digasak AC Milan 0-3, Andrea Pirlo Ogah Resign | Indozone.id

May 9, 2021

Andrea Pirlo takes full responsibility for the 3-0 defeat to Milan, but also admits he ‘had to adapt’ his original vision to fit the Juventus squad this season and has no intention of resigning.

The Bianconeri are genuinely at risk of missing out on the top four, and that could be catastrophic for their future, even if there is the issue of UEFA potentially freezing Juve out as punishment for the Super League rebellion.

“I said yesterday that the team looked good during the week, we trained with the right mentality and concentration. The team was alive and convinced it could put in a great performance,” Pirlo told Sky Sport Italia.

“Instead that was not the case. We had actually started fairly well, but we lost our way and this was the final result. It’s difficult to explain now. There were many components that didn’t work. When you lose such an important game 3-0 it means many things didn’t work, but I need to evaluate it and then talk it over with the lads with a calm head.”

Pirlo was asked if he was ready to step aside or thinks he might be sacked?

“No, I won’t step aside. I took this role with a great deal of enthusiasm amid certain difficulties. I am at the disposal of the club, there are still three games to go, so I will continue doing my work as long as I am allowed to.” ...............................

“I had a different project in my mind and thought I would have a different group at my disposal. I had been working on some concepts, but then I had to make changes in order to suit their characteristics and had to adapt.”

Maurizio Sarri said similar things last season, so are these Juve players resistant to change?

“It’s not that this team is resistant to change, but if you have some things in your mind and they become more difficult with certain players. If I cannot get the best out of these players, that is my fault and I certainly need to do better.

“If something didn’t go right, I take responsibility. This squad is made up of great players, clearly something did not work.” ......................

Continue -> https://bit.ly/3vSM0LH

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti