Vai al contenuto
Accedi per seguire   
Morpheus ©

[ Amichevole ] Manchester United - Juventus 1-2

1755 messaggi
Inviato (modificato)

il club e i tifosi dello united rimangono gli avversari migliori per storia e fair play. oltre a tifare per loro nella finale di CL, dovremmo chiedere fortissimamente al presidente Agnelli di considerare i (speriamo) nuovi campioni d'europa, come la squadra ospite per inaugurare il nuovo stadio.

ps: se Andrea ritiene ancora possibile la possibilit

Modificato da JUVE FC

Condividi questo messaggio

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
915 messaggi

Hi guys, I'm sorry this post is in English, I don't speak Italian but wanted to pass on some words to you guys, hopefully it can be translated by someone!

I was at the game earlier and it was a lot of fun for obvious reasons from the point of view of a Manchester United fan, seeing Gary for the last time, plus Beckham, Phil Neville, Nicky Butt and so forth alongside the current stars like Anderson, Rooney and Rafael, not to mention Giggs and Scholes! However, it was also a pleasure to see some of your stars, in particular Del Piero, who everyone who knows anything about football recognises as an absolute legend and a class act. It was unfortunate he didn't score (although he nearly scored a beautiful one in the first half!) but his influence was apparent and even now he's fantastic to watch, a real master.

I know your club isn't what it once was for a variety of reasons, of no fault of the players, but I consider Juventus to be one of the European giants alongside United, Barcelona, Real Madrid, AC Milan, Ajax, Inter Milan and so forth. Just look at some of your players from recent history, in my lifetime I've been fortunate enough to have seen the likes of the aforementioned Del Piero, Thuram, Zidane, Nedved, Buffon, Inzaghi and so forth. Every club goes through dips and I have no doubt that one day Juve and Manchester United will meet again in the Champions League, just like we did in those epic matches in 1999, :).

Gary Neville is a real Manchester United fan, a fan who did what we all dream of at United by wearing that shirt for 20 years, and he knows what you guys mean to the world of football. Part of the reason why Manchester United are going to a European cup final on Saturday is because of teams like Juventus raising the bar many years ago. We try to remember our history at United, particularly our big European nights, and you guys certainly have provided some of our most memorable battles.

Thanks to all of you guys.

Yesterday it was a special day for Neville, United and Juventus too. I was delighted of your respect to our colors and, that's for sure, our fans respect your team as well.

Next Saturday, my black-and-white heart will beat as yours. Glory Glory Man United! ;)

And I hope to come back in Champions League, and to play against you as in the past. :)

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
3132 messaggi
:sventola: :sventola: :sventola:

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
27170 messaggi

ma si poteva anche pareggiare eh...

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
807 messaggi

Hi guys, I'm sorry this post is in English, I don't speak Italian but wanted to pass on some words to you guys, hopefully it can be translated by someone!

I was at the game earlier and it was a lot of fun for obvious reasons from the point of view of a Manchester United fan, seeing Gary for the last time, plus Beckham, Phil Neville, Nicky Butt and so forth alongside the current stars like Anderson, Rooney and Rafael, not to mention Giggs and Scholes! However, it was also a pleasure to see some of your stars, in particular Del Piero, who everyone who knows anything about football recognises as an absolute legend and a class act. It was unfortunate he didn't score (although he nearly scored a beautiful one in the first half!) but his influence was apparent and even now he's fantastic to watch, a real master.

I know your club isn't what it once was for a variety of reasons, of no fault of the players, but I consider Juventus to be one of the European giants alongside United, Barcelona, Real Madrid, AC Milan, Ajax, Inter Milan and so forth. Just look at some of your players from recent history, in my lifetime I've been fortunate enough to have seen the likes of the aforementioned Del Piero, Thuram, Zidane, Nedved, Buffon, Inzaghi and so forth. Every club goes through dips and I have no doubt that one day Juve and Manchester United will meet again in the Champions League, just like we did in those epic matches in 1999, :).

Gary Neville is a real Manchester United fan, a fan who did what we all dream of at United by wearing that shirt for 20 years, and he knows what you guys mean to the world of football. Part of the reason why Manchester United are going to a European cup final on Saturday is because of teams like Juventus raising the bar many years ago. We try to remember our history at United, particularly our big European nights, and you guys certainly have provided some of our most memorable battles.

Thank you so much for your words, they mean a lot! It was a great night of real football,I hope we'll meet again soon

Traduzione sommaria:

in pratica dice nella prima parte che

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
1943 messaggi

incredibile coreografia. davvero fantastica...

i will support Mutd saturday.... glory glory Mutd.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
27170 messaggi

wow, thanks!!

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
41371 messaggi

Thank you guys, I'm almost crying.

I really miss those days, when we were strong and used to battle against you in many brilliant matches.

Juventus was destroyed in 2006 (you should read the topics in the "Farsopoli" section of this forum or simply visit this website http://ju29ro.com/ that explains what happened in that horrible summer) and now we are in the hands of incopetent men who are failing every season and every transfer campaign.

Good luck for the Champions League final, I will support you even if I sympathize Bar

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
273 messaggi

Raga chi

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
551 messaggi

Thanks to United's fans for their words about Juventus :-) See you soon in CL!

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
50781 messaggi
Inviato (modificato)

Azz giandonato, sar

Modificato da uno juventino a roma

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
428 messaggi

Thank u guy! Well' be back again In Old Trafford in a champion's league match very soon!!

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
4754 messaggi

Ahuuuuung!!!!!!

Buongiorno, ben svegliati.............

Dove siamo???

Ah, ecco si........mi sembra in campionato e coppaitalia!!!!!!

Peccato!!

Pensate: stavo sognando che eravamo all'Old Trafford e che..............

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
4240 messaggi

Devo dire che sono veramente orgoglioso che Gary ci abbia scelto per la sua gara d'addio,ma,se tutto va bene e stanno vincendo magari sabato entra negli ultimi minuti e solleva la champions?

.rulez

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
91101 messaggi

Sorry to type in English hopefully somebody can translate.

I am a Manchester United fan and was at the game today, I just wanted to say thank you to Juventus it was great to see United and Juve playing at Old Trafford again. We always feel a link to Juventus because of our contests in the nineties and Del Piero is one of our favourite foreign players as you could see from the way we applauded him when he came off. The only other opposition player I can remember getting a standing ovation at Old Trafford was the Brazilian Ronaldo when he scored a hat trick against us.

Manchester United and Juventus are both historic clubs and I think we all want to see Juventus at the top of Italian football and competing in the Champions league, I'm sure with the fanbase Juve have it will only be a matter of time before we are playing matches against each other again. Hopefully the newspapers are correct and we will steal Sneijder from Inter Milan and make it easier for you.

Once again thank you for coming over to say goodbye to one of our true legends.

It's good to see you here, mate!

Make yourself at home! ;)

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
41371 messaggi

It's good to see you here, mate!

Make yourself at home! ;)

ma guarda te che leccaculo sefz

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
590 messaggi

Che spettacolo! Onore al Manchester e ai suoi tifosi. @@ @@ @@

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
91101 messaggi

ma guarda te che leccaculo sefz

scapezzati .asd

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
4240 messaggi

I hope that Gary played a couple of minutes on Saturday in another memorable night for him @@

Forza Manchester UTD!!!!! :sventola:

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
220410 messaggi

Thank you so much my friend @@

Glory, Glory, Manchester United :sventola: :sventola: :sventola: :sventola:

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
Ospite
Questa discussione è chiusa.
Accedi per seguire   

• Chi sta navigando   0 utenti

Nessun utente registrato visualizza questa pagina.

• Crea Nuovo...