Vai al contenuto
Accedi per seguire   
Socrates

Stephan Lichtsteiner

130725 messaggi

logo.png

Lichtsteiner considered Juve exit

Sep 10, 2012

Stephan Lichtsteiner did consider his future at Juventus before crunch talks with Antonio Conte, his agent has revealed.

The Swiss international was being linked with a switch to Paris Saint-Germain, but he opted to eventually remain at the club who signed him just a year ago.

“He did think about going,” Marco Lichtsteiner told Calcio News 24. “But we did not think it would be wise to move to another Italian club, it would have only been for a foreign one.

“Coach Conte and Stephan had a conversation during pre-season and, from that moment onwards, my brother decided that he wanted to continue wearing the black and white shirt.

“Juve are a fantastic club with an impressive history. Stephan is happy and thankful to be a part of this club.

“We are sure that Juventus will have a great future.”

The 28-year-old, who can play as a right-back and a wing-back, cost the Old Lady €10.5m from Lazio.

Condividi questo messaggio

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130725 messaggi

logo.png

Lichtsteiner eyes CL glory

Sep 13, 2012

Stephan Lichtsteiner is hungry for more honours after last term’s Scudetto success with Juventus. “I want to win the European Cup!”

The Old Lady will return to Europe’s top club competition and the 28-year-old is keen to lift silverware again after last term’s title triumph.

“Juventus are one of the most important clubs in the world and I’m very happy there,” stated the right-back.

“We have a really strong squad and joining this team was the right decision for me because I wanted to win.

“We won the League last term, but that still isn’t the maximum for me – I want the Champions League.”

The defender joined Juve from Lazio in 2011 for €10.5m.

The Bianconeri will start their European Cup adventure with a trip to holders Chelsea on September 19. They will also face Shakhtar Donetsk and Nordsjaelland in Group E.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130725 messaggi

imagegoalcomconcept2sub.jpg

Lichtsteiner: I want Champions League glory with Juventus

The defender is very happy with life at the Bianconeri and has set his sights

on winning European club football's elite competition, in just his second season at the club.

209119hp2.jpg

Sep 13, 2012

Switzerland international Stephan Lichtsteiner has revealed his burning ambitions for the future as he strives to win the Champions League with Juventus.

The right-back joined the Turin giants from Lazio in the summer of 2011, and won the Serie A title in his first season at the Bianconeri.

Nevertheless, the 28-year-old is not satisfied just yet and has set his sights on more silverware in the coming years.

"Juventus are one of the biggest clubs in the world and I am feeling very well here. Moving here was the right choice for me to win something," Lichtsteiner stated to Radiosei.

"Winning the Scudetto with Juve last year was something beautiful. However, that's not biggest thing I can achieve here. I want to win the Champions League now."

Juventus will have to deal with Chelsea, Shakhtar Donetsk and Nordsjaelland in Group E of the Champions League.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130725 messaggi

logo.png

Lichtsteiner out, Kolarov in?

Nov 15, 2012

Juventus could reportedly sell Stephan Lichtsteiner and sign Manchester City’s Aleksandar Kolarov in January.

According to Tuttosport, the Old Lady may make adjustments to their defence when the transfer window opens.

Swiss right-back Lichtsteiner may be sacrificed at a suitable price after alleged tension between himself and boss Antonio Conte.

French giants Paris Saint-Germain were paired with the former Lazio man in the summer.

Meanwhile, Kolarov is liked given that Juventus will lose Kwadwo Asamoah at the start of 2013 given Ghana’s involvement in the African Cup of Nations.

Asamoah, signed from Udinese, is used wide left in Conte’s 3-5-2. The only other alternatives in that role within the squad are Paolo De Ceglie and Emanuele Giaccherini.

Kolarov, a 27-year-old Serbian, has only played in five Premier League games so far this season.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130725 messaggi

logo.png

Lichtsteiner happy to stay at Juve

Nov 16, 2012

Stephan Lichtsteiner wants to remain with Italian champions Juventus. “There is no reason for him to leave,” said his agent.

Reports yesterday suggested that the right-back could be sold in January, but his agent brother Marko Lichtsteiner has silenced the whispers.

“The Bianconeri are top of the League and let’s hope they get through the Champions League group phase,” he stated to Calciomercato.it.

“Stephan wants to stay, he has no intention of leaving Turin and there is no reason for him to go either.

“I don’t know where these rumours come from. He is happy at Juventus.

“He has a good, honest and professional relationship with boss Antonio Conte. They are both strong characters and they want to win – hence why there are no problems.”

The former Lazio defender was linked with a possible move to Paris Saint-Germain before the start of this season.

“I don’t know if Juventus have any other plans for him,” Marko Lichtsteiner continued. “I don’t think PSG or Chelsea would make an offer in January.

“If a club made an offer which Juventus accepted then we would all sit down and talk about it.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
46 messaggi

Stephan Lichtsteiner is the player who every coach wishes to train; but is behaviour could became problematic during the match. He obtains sometimes the yellow cards because he is in contrast with the match director. Mauricio Isla is younger than him, he's more quiet and he has got more talent in soccer. In Juventus team there are many player who can play right lateral: Isla, Pepe, Padoin and Caceres. I would like Lichtsteiner should be sold in the market on Jenuary.,

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130725 messaggi

swcy9l.png

PSG target Lichtsteiner

Nov 29, 2012

Stephan Lichtsteiner could be the subject of a January transfer bid from Paris Saint-Germain, reports in the Italian media have suggested.

The Swiss defender has been used sparingly by Antonio Conte this season and La Stampa believe that the Ligue 1 club could make a move during the winter break.

The 28-year-old is tied to the Bianconeri until June 2015, but an offer of around €15m is likely to turn their heads.

Lichtsteiner has started seven Serie A games so far this season, scoring one goal.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130725 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Lichtsteiner: We want to win it all

Dec 17, 2012

Juventus defender Stephan Lichtsteiner has revealed that he wants to win every competition possible with the Bianconeri.

The Swiss wing-back has been linked with a move away from Turin, with Paris Saint-Germain looking the most likely suitors.

But the former Lazio man has admitted that he is happy at the club and wants to retain the Scudetto they won so convincingly last season.

“We are very happy because we have completed one of our goals,” he told Sky Sport Italia. “We wanted to finish top of the table at the midway point, and we have done that.

“It is fundamental however, that we continue at this pace. There are so many good teams in this League, but we have to concentrate on our own performance.

“We will continue to be hungry for points. We want to repeat what we did last year.

“I always give my best for this shirt and I want to win as much as possible with it.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130725 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Lichtsteiner: What Juventus crisis?

Jan 18, 2013

Juventus full-back Stephan Lichtsteiner has dismissed talk of a crisis in Turin following a problematic start to 2013.

The Old Lady have collected just one point from two games after defeat to 10-man Sampdoria and a 1-1 draw at Parma.

“We’ve dropped five points out of six, but we also did the same at this point last year,” the former Lazio player told Sky Sport Italia.

“We were hurt by the home loss to Sampdoria and we allowed Parma a way back into the game on Sunday, but there’s absolutely no need to talk about a crisis.”

The Bianconeri will face in-form Udinese at the weekend and the 29-year-old respects the threat that Francesco Guidolin’s side will carry.

“All our opponents put in a top performance when they play against us and we’re aware of that,” the Swiss international added.

“Udinese are a great team and we need to pay close attention to the pace they possess in their ranks. But we’ve got to try and win everything.

“Clearly it will be tough, but we have quality and Juve’s mentality must always consist of taking to the field with the aim of winning every game and competition we face.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130725 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Lichtsteiner satisfied with goals

Feb 4, 2013

Stephan Lichtsteiner is delighted to be making a contribution in front of goal for Italian champions Juventus.

The wing-back was again on target yesterday as he netted in the 2-1 win against Chievo Verona at the Stadio Bentegodi.

“I’m consistently finding the net and I’m happy,” the 29-year-old, who has three goals in 17 League games this term, told Sky Sport Italia.

The Swiss international’s strike proved to be the winner which allowed Juventus to move three points clear at the top of the table again.

“The victory was very important for us,” he added. “We dropped many points in January, which was also down to an element of bad luck.

“We’re still top of the League, but we know we’ll need to remain alert because Napoli are a great side, as are Lazio and Inter.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130725 messaggi

imagegoalcomconcept2sub.jpg

Lichtsteiner: We have put our struggles behind us

The defender has voiced his satisfaction with his side's February form

and outlined the challenge posed by Napoli on Friday.

Feb 27, 2012

Stephan Lichtsteiner is pleased with the way Juventus have returned to winning ways this month after struggling to find their best form earlier in 2013.

The Serie A leaders won only one of their first four league games of the year, but have since returned to winning ways again, much to the delight of the Switzerland international.

"It’s normal to go through a sticky patch throughout the course of a season, in which the ball doesn’t seem to want to go in, while the opposition score with their first attempt," Lichtsteiner told Rai Sport.

"It happened to Juve, but we’ve done well to put it behind us."

The wing-back then went on to discuss the upcoming Serie A match against Napoli, and warned that the Partenopei cannot be underestimated.

"Cavani and Hamsik are excellent footballers who are doing very well, as are the many Swiss players in the team.

"Napoli have plenty of individuals who are capable of making the difference and also possess a consolidated style of play. We'll need to remain alert and prepare for the game as best we can."

Juve currently hold a six-point lead over second-placed Napoli.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130725 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Lichtsteiner wants to avoid Bayern

Mar 8, 2013

Juventus defender Stephan Lichtsteiner has admitted that he would like to avoid Bayern Munich in the next round of the Champions League.

The Bianconeri are through to the quarter-finals after beating Celtic 5-0 over two legs, whereas the German side currently hold a 3-1 lead over Arsenal in their last 16 clash.

But the Switzerland international has conceded that he does not want to face Jupp Heynckes' men.

“I would like to avoid Bayern Munich,” he told Sky Sport Italia. “They are a really tricky team who have a great desire to win.

“With Antonio Conte in charge though, we can compete with anyone. He is the difference.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130725 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Lichtsteiner committed to Juve

Mar 12, 2013

Stephan Lichtsteiner has rejected the rumour that he could leave Juventus for Paris Saint-Germain at the end of the season.

The Swiss wing-back is in his second Turin campaign, but he was linked with a switch to France in the summer and that rumour hasn’t totally disappeared.

“There was never any sort of contact between myself and PSG,” the former Lazio player, who cost the Old Lady €10.5m, stated.

“It is possible that the two clubs held discussions, but that didn’t involve me.

“I’m happy at Juventus and it would be difficult to see me leave this club.”

The 29-year-old, who has scored four goals in 22 League games this season, is contracted to the Turin giants until June 2015.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130725 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Lichtsteiner fears Bayern threat

Mar 15, 2013

Stephan Lichtsteiner has admitted that Juventus would find it tough to beat Bayern Munich in the last eight of the Champions League.

The Old Lady will find out the name of their quarter-final opponents today once the draw is made in Nyon.

“I’ve seen Bayern Munich play and they are a really strong side,” the Swiss international told Sky Sport Italia.

“They are a really organised team and they are very hungry after their misfortune in the competition over the last two years.

“They are a team to avoid.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130725 messaggi

xofhxd.jpg

Juventus line up Piszczek as Lichtsteiner replacement

The Serie A champions could decide to cash in on the Switzerland
international and have their eyes on the Bundesliga star.

May 17, 2012

EXCLUSIVE
By Romeo Agresti

Juventus are keeping tabs on Borussia Dortmund defender Lukasz Piszczek as they line up replacements for Stephan Lichtsteiner, who has caught the attention of a number of foreign clubs.

The Serie A champions have yet to receive a formal offer for Lichtsteiner, yet they are aware of the interest of both Paris Saint-Germain and Real Madrid in the right-back.

The 29-year-old has a contract with Juve until June 2015, but the Turin giants are ready to cash in on the Switzerland international if PSG or Madrid make a big-money offer.

Sporting director Fabio Paratici is confident that Juventus can find an adequate replacement for Lichsteiner and sees the 27-year-old Piszczek as the perfect alternative.

The Poland international signed a new contract with Dortmund until 2017 back in December, but Juventus are hopeful that an offer in the region of €15 million will be enough to lure him away from the Champions Lague finalists.

Piszczek joined BVB from Hertha Berlin on a free transfer in the summer of 2010 and has since developed into a key player at the Bundesliga giants.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130725 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Arsenal look to Lichtsteiner

May 19, 2013

Arsenal are said to be lining up a £12m offer for Juventus star Stephan Lichtsteiner.

The Swiss international has impressed Arsene Wenger during the two Scudetto-winning campaigns in Turin, as he can play at right-back or on the right side of midfield.

According to TMW, the Gunners are among the favourites to sign Lichtsteiner as a replacement for Bacary Sagna.

The 29-year-old has been suggested as one of the players who could be sold to raise funds for new buys, including Manchester City striker Carlos Tevez.

Others potentially on the market include Mirko Vucinic and Claudio Marchisio.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130725 messaggi

swcy9l.png

New deal for Lichtsteiner?

May 21, 2013

While some reports are suggesting that Juventus could get rid of Stephan Lichtsteiner this summer, Tuttosport say that he’ll be handed a new contract.

Whispers over the last 24 hours claim that the club could offer the Swiss international to Real Madrid as part of their bid to net Gonzalo Higuain.

However, the Turin daily is writing that the Old Lady want to reward the player for his efforts with fresh terms.

The former Lazio right-back, signed at a cost of €10.5m in 2011, is presently tied to the outfit until the summer of 2015.

Lichtsteiner, who has also caught the eye of Paris Saint-Germain over the last 18 months, currently earns €1.7m a season at the Juventus Stadium.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130725 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Lichtsteiner targets Scudetto treble

Jul 18, 2013

Juventus may be favourites to win the Scudetto, but Stephan Lichtsteiner has underlined that they’ll have to fight for the championship.

The Old Lady dominated Serie A last season and their impressive transfer campaign so far has underlined their billing as the team to beat in 2013-14.

“It would be nice and important to achieve a third consecutive Scudetto, but it won’t be a walk in the park,” the Swiss international noted.

“A lot of teams have improved their squads by buying new players and hiring excellent new Coaches,” he warned.

“However, we ourselves have signed two very strong strikers in Fernando Llorente and Carlos Tevez and the others have also shown they’ve got the required quality.

“We certainly have more solutions than we had last season.”

Lichtsteiner was in action during the 7-0 friendly win on Wednesday where he was asked to work just as hard on the flank as he has over the last 24 months.

“It is a tough role to play in because you have to run a lot, you never stop,” continued the former Lazio defender.

“As a result, it is important that the Coach has the players he needs to rotate. It’s key that the Coach has the ability to freshen things up.”

Lichtsteiner was also asked about the club’s Champions League prospects after reaching the final eight last season.

“There are a lot of teams in Europe with incredible quality, but we have the strength to do well against them too. Saying that, the Champions League is a very difficult competition.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130725 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Lichtsteiner: 'Remarkable win in Rome'

Aug 18, 2013

Stephan Lichtsteiner concedes it’s “remarkable” for Juventus to beat Lazio 4-0 in their own back yard.

Although the Stadio Olimpico in Rome was for the purposes of the Italian Super Cup seen as a ‘neutral’ venue, it is also where the Biancocelesti play their home games.

http://markting10.nl/

“It’s a great night for Juventus, as to win 4-0 in their home is remarkable,” he told Rai Sport.

Lichtsteiner was actively involved in three of the four goals, but jeered by his former fans when substituted. He responded by bowing theatrically.

“I had three splendid years at Lazio, we won two trophies and now I am a Juventino.”

Despite a splendid performance on the night, the Swiss international was regularly told off from the touchline.

“Antonio Conte has always shouted at me! I need a Coach who shouts and always demands more, as it brings the best out of me.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130725 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Juve’s Swiss dynamo

Following his stunning Italian Super Cup display, Luca Cetta praises Juve’s marauding wing-back Stephan Lichtsteiner.

Aug 21, 2013

Lazio were trying to regroup from the shock of seeing unlikely figure Giorgio Chiellini finish a clinical counter-attack as play developed on the right hand side. This was just 120 seconds later, with the Bianconeri showing no sign of resting on their advantage. A burst through the centre and exchange of passes with Mirko Vucinic, then a deftly placed shot with the outside of the foot. A fantastic goal. But it wasn’t a piece of magic conjured by Carlos Tevez. Nor Arturo Vidal. Instead, it was a dazzling run and finish by Stephan Lichtsteiner, the man who put Lazio to the sword in the 4-0 Super Cup demolition on Sunday.

On a night when Juve dominated the Biancocelesti to win a record-equalling sixth Super Cup, the Swiss international shone brightest. Whistles from former supporters in Curva Nord upon his substitution were tinged with acknowledgment. Lichtsteiner replied in kind by offering a bow. A move typical of the cheeky and antagonising Lichtsteiner. A move which makes him the sort of player popular only to his club's fans and one which riles the opposition. He is not an official’s best friend either. But it’s all part of the Lichtsteiner package.

The other side was his influence on the pitch. Nobody was better. Lichtsteiner played a role in all four goals. His deflected cross from Andrea Pirlo’s free-kick found Paul Pogba, while he tore away and centred for Chiellini on that lethal counter. In the midst of the six minute second half blitz Lichtsteiner scored. Finally, his initial shot was saved before Tevez netted.

It’s a display which bodes well for the upcoming campaign. Now in his third season with the Bianconeri, the 29-year-old is a vital cog in Antonio Conte’s XI, even if not spoken of in the same breath as some teammates. Lichtsteiner’s ability to power up and down the right flank not only augurs the ‘Forrest Gump’ nickname, but suits Conte perfectly. Even if it takes some shouting to get it done: “Antonio Conte has always screamed at me! I need a Coach who shouts and always demands more, as it brings the best out of me.” This helps especially towards the end of a campaign, where in a role such as his, energy levels can drop.

The Swiss player was a regular throughout his three terms in the capital. When Juve’s 2011 right-back search narrowed to two names – Lichtsteiner and Mattia Cassani, who had excelled at Palermo – they chose the former. While Cassani has stagnated in recent years, Lichtsteiner put paid to Juve’s ongoing full-back concerns. Hindsight says it was the right decision. Lichtsteiner commenced brightly in the 4-3-3 formation, his athleticism allowing for a highly-attacking, but defensively conscientious style.

He was one of those to initially struggle with the nuances of the wing-back introduction. It didn’t appear to suit his game as much. But Lichtsteiner did not throw in the towel. Just as he doesn’t when chasing a ball or opponent. His personality is to excel. It’s to show desire and have a high work ethic. He embodies his Coach in that respect. It’s why Lichtsteiner is now at home on Juve’s right flank and why he remains first choice in what is a physically and tactically demanding position. Lichtsteiner netted four times in Serie A last season thanks to his running and ability to be an extra body in attack. He gives an outlet for teammates inboard.

Given Simone Pepe is just returning from a lengthy spell on the sidelines and with rumours continually swirling above Mauricio Isla’s head, Lichtsteiner is a steady and capable wing-back choice. He may be a hothead, but with Conte driving him forward, Lichtsteiner will continue to be a force for the Bianconeri.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130725 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Lichtsteiner hails Juventus start

Sep 5, 2013

Stephan Lichtsteiner has explained how important it was for his Juventus side to start the season well.

The Old Lady had struggled for results in pre-season, but they lifted the Italian Super Cup against Lazio before collecting League wins against Sampdoria and the capital outfit again.

“It is always key to start the campaign well and we managed to do that,” the Swiss international told sport.ch.

“Winning the Super Cup and our first two Serie A games was the best way to begin 2013-14. This start has only raised our self confidence.”

September will be a big month for the Old Lady given that they will be facing Inter and Real Madrid.

“I’m only thinking of the games against Iceland and Norway at this moment in time,” added the wing-back.

“They are two matches that we desperately want to win. There will be time to think about Inter and Real at a later stage…”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130725 messaggi

xofhxd.jpg

Lichtsteiner: Juventus have won 31 titles

The Bianconeri were stripped of two Scudetti as a result of the 'Calciopoli'
scandal but the Swiss feels that both triumphs still stand.

Sep 5, 2012

Stephan Lichtsteiner has admitted that he believes Juventus should have 31 title triumphs to their name.

The Bianconeri were stripped of two titles (2004-05 and 2005-06) because of their involvement in the 'Calciopoli' refereeing scandal that rocked the Italian game seven years ago.

Consequently, the issue of just how many championships is a contentious one, but Lichsteiner has a clear opinion on the controversy.

"Still there are some who try to explain that Juventus would not have won those two revoked championships on the field, but it is not so," the wing-back told Neue Zurcher Zeitung.

"Those titles were won by the team on the field. For me, Juventus have won 31 Scudetti.

"There's not much else to add ... I will not talk further about this topic."

Lichsteiner, who is currently on international duty with Switzerland, joined Juventus from Lazio in 2011.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130725 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Lichtsteiner respects revived Inter

Sep 13, 2013

Stephan Lichtsteiner feels Juventus will be taking on a title rival on Saturday when they play Inter at San Siro.

Although the Nerazzurri finished ninth in Serie A last term, the Swiss international respects the threat they carry after a summer of change.

“We’re up against a team who will be fighting for the Scudetto as their main objective, just as we were two years ago,” he told Mediaset.

“We know that the Inter side we’re facing will be fired up and determined, but so are we. We’ll need to put in a strong performance.”

The former Lazio right-back was referring to the fact that the Turin giants, after finishing seventh and failing to qualify for European competition, hit back to win the League in 2011-12.

Inter, now bossed by former Napoli tactician Walter Mazzarri, have started the season with wins against Genoa and Catania. They have yet to concede in Serie A during 2013-14.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130725 messaggi

xofhxd.jpg

Juventus cannot be satisfied
with Copenhagen draw, stresses Lichtsteiner

The Switzerland international has voiced his frustration with the Bianconeri's
failure to capitalise on numerous goalscoring chances in the Danish capital.

Sep 18, 2012

Stephan Lichtsteiner believes Juventus cannot be satisfied with their performance in the 1-1 Champions League draw against Copenhagen on Tuesday.

The Serie A champions created numerous chances against the Danish minnows after Fabio Quagliarella's equaliser, yet goalkeeper Johan Wiland pulled off a number of superb saves to help the home side to a hard-fought draw in the capital.

"Of course we wanted to win the game. We cannot be satisfied with only one point here in Copenhagen. We needed to win a game like this. It is hard to travel back to Italy with only one point in the suitcase after having wasted all these great opportunities," Lichtsteiner told the official Uefa website.

"We came back and got the one point. In the first half, we were below par, but in the second half we played very well. We had two big chances in the first half, and then even more in the second – four, five or six big chances.

"It is important for us to play our game. We did that in the second half, but their goalkeeper did very well.

"It was a nice game to play in a good atmosphere. They were happy with the 1-1. For us it was important to win. We didn't, so we cannot be satisfied."

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130725 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Juventus duo set for tests

Oct 3, 2013

The Juventus duo of Stephan Lichtsteiner and Mirko Vucinic are doubts for the game against Milan on Sunday.

The internationals picked up suspected muscle strains during the 2-2 Champions League draw with Galatasaray on Wednesday.

Striker Vucinic lasted just 26 minutes, while the right wing-back was replaced at half-time by Mauricio Isla.

The two men will undergo tests on Thursday in an effort to ascertain the seriousness of their respective issues.

“Vucinic and Lichtsteiner have muscular problems, but we must wait for tomorrow to see the extent of the injuries,” said boss Antonio Conte last night.

“We hope they’re not too serious.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti