Vai al contenuto
Accedi per seguire   
Socrates

Kwadwo Asamoah

130539 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Asamoah: 'Inter are strong'

Sep 12, 2013

Kwadwo Asamoah is impressed by Saturday’s opponents Inter, but believes Juventus need only “think about ourselves.”

AMAZONIAN

The Ghanaian midfielder sat down with JTV and looked ahead to the San Siro trip on Saturday at 17.00 UK time.

“Inter are a strong side, who also began well last season. I’m expecting a good game, but we mustn’t think about them, just ourselves,” said Asamoah.

“I’m happy with how my Juventus experience is going. I’ve won a Scudetto title and two Super Cups in the space of a year. I’ve always got on well with everyone, this team is like a family.”
The Bianconeri have started out with a 100 per cent record after two rounds, matching Inter, Fiorentina, Napoli and Roma.

AMAZONIAN

“The group’s been bolstered by the arrival of players who have shown great personality, both on and off the field.

“We know that it will be a difficult year, and that’s why we worked even harder over the summer in order to prepare ourselves.

“We’re aware of our strengths and know that if we apply our spirit and ruthless approach we can once again achieve important targets.”

Condividi questo messaggio

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

swcy9l.png

African Player of the Year nominees

Nov 16, 2013

Kwadwo Asamoah, Mehdi Benatia, Gervinho and Kevin Constant are nominees for African Player of the Year.

AMAZONIAN

The winner will be announced in Nigeria on January 9 from the list of 25 names.

Nominees for African Player of the Year:

Ahmed Musa (Ngr / CSKA Moscow)
Asamoah Gyan (Gha / Al Ain)
Dame N’Doye (Sen / Lokomotiv Moscow)
Didier Drogba (Ivo / Galatasaray)
Emmanuel Emenike (Ngr / Fenerbahçe)
Islam Slimani (Alg / Sporting Lisbon)
John Obi Mikel (Ngr / Chelsea)
Jonathan Pitroipa (Bur / Rennes)
Kevin Constant (Gui / Milan)

AMAZONIAN

Kwadwo Asamoah (Gha / Juventus)
Luís Carlos Almada Soares (CV / Omonia Nicosia)
Mehdi Benattia (Mar / Roma)
Mohamed About Erika (Egy / Al Ahly)
Mohamed Salah (Egy / FC Basel)
Nicolas Nkoulou (Cam / Maseille)
Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang (Gab / Dortmund)
Ryan Mendes (Kaa / Lille)
Saladin Said (Eth / Wadi Degla)

AMAZONIAN

Seydou Keita (Mal / Dalian Aerbin)
Sofiane Feghouli (Alg / Valencia)
Sunday Mba (Ngr / Warri Wolves)
Victor Wanyama (Ken / Southampton)
Vincent Enyeama (Ngr / Lille)
Gervinho (Ivo / Roma)
Yaya Toure ( Ivo / Manchester City)

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Asamoah: We do our thing…

Dec 16, 2013

Kwadwo Asamoah says he’s not concerned with what Juventus’ title challengers are doing.

AMAZONIAN

The Old Lady again extended their lead over Roma at the top of the table to six points with a 4-0 win over Sassuolo.

“We’re happy with the victory and with staying top of the table,” stated the wing-back, 25, who was used in a central midfield role yesterday.

“We need to carry on like this, to keep on doing our thing without looking at our challengers’ results.

AMAZONIAN

“The lost Champions League match in Istanbul hasn’t left its mark. Today we played a great game and helped each other throughout, as a great team should.”

Roma will be in action tonight when they take on Milan at San Siro.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

xofhxd.jpg

Ronaldo deserves Ballon d’Or, says Asamoah

The Ghana international feels the Portuguese star will triumph ahead
of Lionel Messi and Franck Ribery and lift the prize for a second time.

Dec 27, 2013

EXCLUSIVE
By Kent Mensah & Edmund Okai Gyimah

Juventus midfielder Kwadwo Asamoah has tipped Cristiano Ronaldo to win the 2013 Ballon d’Or.

AMAZONIAN

The Real Madrid forward has been named on a three-man shortlist to lift the prize, alongside Lionel Messi and Franck Ribery on the back of his efforts over the past 12 months.

The 28-year-old has enjoyed a staggering year of personal success after scoring a record 69 times for los Blancos, making him the most prolific hitman in European club football in 2013, and Asamoah believes the Portuguese simply has to be awarded the trophy.

“In my opinion it will be Ronaldo,” the ex-Udinese midfielder said upon receiving the Goal Ghana Player of the Year 2013 Award.

AMAZONIAN

“He did so well last season and this season he is continuing from where he left off and has been consistent, so he deserves it.”

Asamoah, 25, came up against Ronaldo and Gareth Bale during the Bianconeri's clash with Madrid in the group stages of the Champions League and he discussed the difficulties in trying to keep the former Manchester United man under wraps.

AMAZONIAN

He added: “It wasn’t easy. That game was my first even playing at full-back. It wasn’t easy because these are players who have got speed and are very skilfull and know how to shoot.

"The smallest chance you give them they’ll punish you. With them I have learnt something out of it because with these players the more you play with them the more you learn something out of it too."

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

swcy9l.png

'I haven't thought about leaving Juve'

Jan 7, 2014

Kwadwo Asamoah has insisted that he has ‘never thought’ about leaving Juventus and is happy at the club.

AMAZONIAN

The Ghana international has been an integral part of the Bianconeri XI this season, playing in 15 League games.

And the 25-year-old has claimed that he wants to stay with the Old Lady for the foreseeable future.

AMAZONIAN

“I have not spoken with anyone about my future,” he told Goal.com. “I’m doing well at Juventus, which is one of the biggest in the world.

“It has never occurred to me to leave for another club.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Juve to delay Asamoah decision

Feb 27, 2014

Juventus will only make a decision on whether or not to play Kwadwo Asamoah against Milan at the last available moment.

AMAZONIAN

The Ghanaian has stayed behind in Vinovo as the rest of the team travel out to Turkey for this evening’s Europa League return leg clash with Trabzonspor, having suffered a hamstring strain.

Seen as set to rest from training until Friday, Tuttosport believe that the player will undergo tests from then to ascertain his condition, with a final decision on his availability to face Milan on Sunday to be made only at the last possible moment.

AMAZONIAN

Asamoah has started 21 times for Juve this season and is already closing in on matching the total minutes played this term that he managed during the whole of the last campaign.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Asamoah: 'My right foot debut!'

Mar 9, 2014

Kwadwo Asamoah had an extra reason to celebrate his goal against Fiorentina. “It’s the first with my right foot!”

AMAZONIAN

The Ghanaian spoke to Sky Sport Italia at half-time after giving Juventus the lead in Turin.

“I am happy, as the Coach has been telling me for a while to cut in and try shooting from that angle. I finally managed to get it in the goal.

AMAZONIAN

“It’s the first with my right foot and I am very happy.”

Fiorentina inspire Asamoah, as he has now scored three of his total 12 Serie A goals against them.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Asamoah 'privileged at Juve'

Mar 20, 2014

Kwadwo Asamoah says he feels privileged to play alongside the likes of Andrea Pirlo, Gigi Buffon and Carlos Tevez at Juventus.

AMAZONIAN

The 25-year-old is also pleased with his own personal form this season, saying that the absence of an African Cup of Nations has benefitted his club form.

“We are in the run in for the Scudetto and I have just signed a one year extension until 2018,” Asamoah told BBC.

“Last season when I came back from the African Cup of Nations I had lost so much energy, I wasn’t the same player from the one who started the tournament.

AMAZONIAN

“But this year everything is going very well for me, I can say I have played well in every match.

“My love for the Old Lady is complete.

“I really am happy to be here in Turin.

AMAZONIAN

“And I am happy to be playing with great champions like Andrea Pirlo, Gianluigi Buffon and Carlos Tevez.

“It’s a great privilege to play with them.

AMAZONIAN

“They have something inside them, I am learning from them.

“Andrea is incredible. He is one of the best in the world.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

6i70qd.jpg

Kwadwo Asamoah named to Ghana's
provisional World Cup squad

May 13, 2014

Juventus' central midfielder-turned-wingback Kwadwo Asamoah has been named to Ghana's 26-man provisional World Cup squad. Not that it's any surprise, really. Asamoah, who has been with the Black Stars for the past eight years after his international debut in 2006, was probably one of the first names to be put on the list.

Why? Because he's really good.

And this summer we'll be able to watch him in a more natural central midfield role, one that I'm sure he's going to do quite well at since that's what he's been doing for almost his whole life.

Okay, so maybe he hasn't that bad as a wingback. It's pretty much the opposite, actually. There's a reason why Asamoah may very well have a future as one of these fancy wingbacks Antonio Conte loves so much.

Here's the full squad that will be trimmed down to the final 23:

Goalkeepers: Adam Kwarasey, Fatawu Dauda, Stephen Adams.

Defenders: Samuel Inkoom, Daniel Opare, Harrison Afful, Jeffrey Schlupp, John Boye, Jonathan Mensah, Jerry Akaminko, Rashid Sumaila.

Midfielders: Michael Essien, Rabiu Mohammed, Emmanuel Agyemang-Badu, Kwadwo Asamoah, Sulley Muntari, Albert Adomah, Wakaso Mubarak, Christian Atsu, David Accam, Andre Ayew, Afriyie Acquah.

Forwards: Asamoah Gyan, Kevin-Prince Boateng, Abdul Majeed Waris, Jordan Ayew.

Ghana and the United States open Group G play against one another at the Estadio das Dunas on Monday, June 16.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

logo.png

Ghana ace Kwadwo Asamoah wants
to end career at Juventus

Ghana midfielder Kwadwo Asamoah wants to end
his career at Italian champions Juventus.

May 25, 2014

The 25-year-old has been an important piece to the side since he joined two years ago, helping them to win the Scudetto back-to-back.

The former Udinese man has been linked with a number of stellar clubs in Europe with English and Arsenal believed to be among the serious contenders.

But the Ghanaian international does not see himself leaving the Italian giants.

“I have signed a new contract with Juventus and that is what delights me,” he said

“I don’t see myself playing for any club, am into this club so well to the extent that if I end my career at Juventus I will be ok.

“How many players get the opportunity to be with Juventus and play week and week out, that is how this club is. A lot of legends have played for Juventus and I love it here.

“The future looks bright for me at Juventus and we are hoping that after the world cup things will go on well for us both in Italy and in Europe.

“We have not performed well in Europe but if we are able to forget what happened last season and move on, things will be ok for us.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Asamoah: I'm happy at Juve

May 26, 2014

Kwadwo Asamoah has reiterated his desire to stay at Juventus, despite rumours of interest from Arsenal.

The Premier League side are said to be keen on signing the Ghana international this summer.

But the wide man has insisted that he wants to stay with the Bianconeri until the end of his career.

“Arsenal? I have only recently signed an extension with Juve and that’s all that counts,” he told football441.

“My wish is to finish my career here. Everything else is just a rumour.

“I’m proud to wear the shirt, as I always have been.

“My objectives? Right now I am thinking about the World Cup, but after that I want to do well in Italy and in Europe next season.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

xofhxd.jpg

Ghana announce final World Cup squad

Michael Essien, Asamoah Gyan and Kwadwo Asamoah are all included in the final
squad as the Black Stars look to improve on their 2010 quarter final exit.

Jun 1, 2014

Ghana coach Kwesi Appiah has revealed his 23-man squad for the World Cup in Brazil.

Appiah's squad includes 16 World Cup debutants with captain Asamoah Gyan and Sulley Muntari appearing in a third-consecutive finals while Jonathan Mensah, Michael Essien, Kwadwo Asamoah, Andre Ayew and Kevin-Prince Boateng all prepare for their second outing at the tournament.

The 53-year-old has dropped the injured Jerry Akaminko, Jeffrey Schlupp and David Accam as the remaining squad will be heading to Miami for the final phase of preparations as the Black Stars face off with South Korea on June 9.

Akaminko picked up an ankle injury in Saturday's 1-0 defeat to Netherlands and will undergo surgery that will keep him out of action for about three months.

The 2010 World Cup quarter-finalists have been paired in Group G with USA, Germany and Portugal.

The full squad:

Goalkeepers: Fatau Dauda (Orlando Pirates), Adam Kwarasey (Stromsgodset), Stephen Adams (Aduana Stars)

Defenders: Samuel Inkoom (Platanias), Daniel Opare (Standard Liege/Porto), Harrison Afful (Esperance), John Boye (Rennes), Jonathan Mensah (Evian), Rashid Sumalia (Mamelodi Sundowns)

Midfielders: Michael Essien (AC Milan), Sulley Muntari (AC Milan), Rabiu Mohammed (Kuban Krasnodar), Kwadwo Asamoah (Juventus), Emmanuel Agyemang-Badu (Udinese), Afriyie Acquah (Parma), Christian Atsu (Vitesse), Albert Adomah (Middlesbrough), Andre Ayew (Marseille), Mubarak Wakaso (Rubin Kazan)

Strikers: Asamoah Gyan (Al Ain), Kevin-Prince Boateng (Schalke 04), Abdul Majeed Waris (Valenciennes), Jordan Ayew (Sochaux)

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Asamoah: I don’t like defence

Jun 17, 2014

Juventus’ Kwadwo Asamoah says he does not like playing in defence after being selected at left-back for Ghana last night.

The 25-year-old normally plies his trade as a midfielder but was asked by Black Stars Coach James Kwesi Appiah to play in a role further back in the 2-1 World Cup defeat to USA.

Speaking to Ghanaian media following the loss, the player expressed his belief that he is of no use to his team at left-back.

“Everyone knows the role in which I can give my best,” Asamoah said. “I’ve never liked playing in defence but when you are asked to do so what can you do?

“I think I am one of the players on the pitch with the most quality and I am very useful when I help out in attack.

“I don’t like playing in defence and I don’t think I can help the team there. My role is offensive.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

dczx1v.png

Kwadwo Asamoah loves to help
children in Ghana during break @@

Juventus star Kwadwo Asamoah has revealed his holidays
in his native Ghana are incomplete without helping children.

Jul 9, 2014

The 2014 FIFA World Cup star admits his love for charity work gets him close to children especially the under privileged.

“Usually after the end of the season, when I return to Ghana, I help to organize a competition and help the children. I party with them and try to bring a little ‘help,” Asamoah told HJ Magazine.

The versatile midfielder played in all three of Ghana’s matches in Brazil and overly impressed as left back.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

swcy9l.png

‘If Allegri wants to move me…’

Aug 8, 2014

Kwadwo Asamoah thanks Antonio Conte and expresses satisfaction at early work under Max Allegri, and a willingness to change position if required.

The versatile midfielder could be in line for a move back to central midfield or to full-back if Juventus’ new Coach opts to change formation.

“In these first few friendlies we have played with the formation we used last year, but in case Allegri decides to change, for me it would be no problem to adapt as I did two years ago when I arrived at Juve,” Asamoah has promised to Tuttosport.

“From an internal midfielder I switched out to the wing. No problem then? I repeat, no problem, ever. I played in that role in Udine.

“Conte’s resignation was, for all of us, an unexpected event. Now, from here, I thank him again for the two victorious years we spent together.

“Allegri? We are fine, we are getting to know him, he is a great Coach with whom we are working fine. We have begun to set up with him and his staff, the work in preparation of the new season and I am satisfied, I feel just fine.”

Juve are in Australia for the second leg of their tour of the region and will come up against Alex Del Piero this weekend.

“It will be a great thrill to face someone like him, who is part of the history of Juventus and of Italian football. And with who I spent a little time in Turin with too.”

Attention is once more on how far the club may go in the Champions League this season.

“We will try with all our strength, because we know the value of competition. And in Europe we want to advance as much as possible.

“Our work in the market? Morata, Coman, Evra, Pereyra, Romulo. They are all strong players. And I think they will certainly help in dealing with a season full of commitments.

“It is a season that we want to play in the winning spirit that we have shown in recent years.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

2ebswgn.gif

Kwadwo Asamoah is the 'funniest guy'

Oct 2, 2014

Spanish striker Alvaro Morata has labelled Kwadwo Asamoah as the ‘funniest guy’ in the Juventus dressing room.

The former Real Madrid man has revealed his admiration for the Ghanaian international and says he makes the entire team happy with his jovial behaviour.

“Kwadwo Asamoah is the funniest guy in the Juventus team. He makes all of us very happy. He makes us laugh with his impressions in the dressing room,” he said.

Asamoah has endured a frustrating life this season where he has been restricted to the substitute bench, prompting fears among Ghanaians.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Clubs monitoring Asamoah, but…

Oct 10, 2014

Paris Saint-Germain and sides from England are said to be monitoring Kwadwo Asamoah’s contentment at Juventus, even if the Bianconeri won’t sell.

The versatile midfielder faces competition for his regular left-wing-back slot in Turin this season from Patrice Evra, and Tuttosport have reflected on the impact of a recent favourable run for the Frenchman.

Max Allegri’s decision to field the former Manchester United man in three consecutive games ahead of Asamoah, against Cesena, Atalanta and Atletico Madrid, has apparently not gone down well with the Ghana international.

Tuttosport reflect that teams in England and France, including PSG, ‘continue to monitor the situation’, with a view to a potential development down the line.

However, it is also reported that Juve do not intend to sell the 25-year-old and that whilst he remains happy to continue to fight for a place at the moment - and he did start the key match against Roma - he is after more first team football than recent weeks have provided.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

2ebswgn.gif

Everton and Southampton target Kwadwo Asamoah

Oct 11, 2014

English Premier League duo Everton and Southampton are monitoring the progress of Juventus star Kwadwo Asamoah.

Reports claim the Premier League duo are keeping tabs on the out-of-favour Ghanaian, and could launch a loan offer as soon as January.

Once a mainstay of the Juventus midfield, Asamoah has found it difficult to retain his position in the starting eleven.

The arrival of former Manchester United left-back Patrice Evra has ousted the 25-year-old from his usual role, with manager Massimiliano Allegri preferring the Frenchman’s experience.

Asamoah joined Juventus from Udinese for £15m, and is now valued at a whopping £19m – so any move from the Saints or Toffees is likely to be temporary.

Everton’s recent spate of injuries may force Roberto Martinez to enter the transfer market.

Attacking star Kevin Mirallas is set for a long spell on the sidelines – and without a fully fit Steven Pienaar or Gerard Deulofeu at Goodison – Everton are lacking a cutting edge.

Meanwhile Southampton have money to spend and my want to capitalise on their early success.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

34e7ujn.jpg

PSG Ready To Pounce For Asamoah

Oct 11, 2014

As he fights summer arrival Patrice Evra for a place on the left side of the Juventus team, it is believed that wing-back Kwadwo Asamoah is considering his future with the reigning Serie A champions as Paris Saint-Germain and several Premier League sides monitor the situation.

Since the Frenchman came in from Manchester United he appeared to be the preferred choice of new coach Massimiliano Allegri starting the majority of games, although the Ghanian started the crucial clash with Scudetto challengers Roma last Sunday.

According to Tuttosport the Bianconeri have no intention of selling the 25-year-old, but should he start to seriously consider leaving Turin the French giants and their fellow competitors from England would move quickly to secure his services.

The Ghana international joined the Old Lady from Udinese ahead of the 2012/13 season and has played a vital role in their last two championship successes making 64 appearances so far scoring four times.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Everton, Saints eye Asamoah

Oct 14, 2014

Tuttosport reiterate that clubs from England are following Juventus’ Kwadwo Asamoah and now list Everton and Southampton.

It was suggested heading into the October international break that the Ghana utility man was being monitored by clubs in the Premier League and from Ligue 1, namely Paris Saint-Germain.

Whilst believed in response to the player’s unhappiness at increased competition for game-time from Patrice Evra, Tuttosport indicated that there was little chance of Juve selling the 25-year-old.

However, the Turin publication today reiterates that interest remains in Asamoah and they specifically list Everton and Southampton.

Even so, Juve are again seen as unlikely to be open to a January sale, particularly with contractual uncertainty continuing with both Stephan Lichtsteiner and Sebastian Giovinco, who may have to exit that same month.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

34e7ujn.jpg

Juventus Could Lose Asamoah For Two Months

Nov 25, 2014

Juventus could be set to be without the services of Kwadwo Asamoah for up to two months as he considers a knee operation.

The Ghanian last played in Juventus’ Champions League match on November 4, but has since been missing with a knee problem.

According to Tuttosport, the 25-year-old has been feeling pain in his knee due to inflammation and may not make the trip to Sweden to face Malmo in the Champions League.

It is thought that with Patrice Evra or Simone Padoin will take his place to face the Swedes.

The Bianconeri are keen to avoid surgery, but it may be the only solution to cure the issue, in which case Asamoah will be out for around two months.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Knee surgery for Asamoah

Nov 28, 2014

Kwadwo Asamoah will go under the knife in an effort to fix a recurring knee problem, Juventus have confirmed.

The Ghanaian international has been sidelined since Juve’s 3-2 win over Olympiacos on November 4, playing through the pain barrier after sustaining an injury against Empoli.

It was thought that the wing-back would return within two weeks, but the problem hasn’t gone away, and the Bianconeri today confirmed that Asamoah will require surgery.

“Kwadwo Asamoah… will fly to Barcelona next Tuesday for arthroscopic surgery to repair cartilage in his left knee after reporting continued pain in the region,” read a statement on the club’s official website.

“The operation will be performed by Dr. Ramon Cugat in Barcelona.”

The surgery is likely to see Asamoah unavailable for between six and eight weeks, meaning that he will be unavailable for the Bianconeri until early in 2015,

The player will miss the upcoming crucial Champions League match with Atletico Madrid as well as several League matches, starting with Sunday’s Turin derby.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

xofhxd.jpg

Asamoah will miss Afcon

The Ghana international has opted to undergo knee surgery and is expected
to spend up to three months on the sidelines, ruling him out of January's competition.

Nov 29, 2014

Juventus have confirmed that Kwadwo Asamoah will undergo an operation on his injured knee, potentially ruling him out of the 2015 Africa Cup of Nations.

The Ghana international missed training with his club on Friday and will fly to Barcelona on Tuesday in order to have surgery to repair cartilage in his left knee after complaining of persistent pain in the region, according to a statement on the Bianconeri's official website.

It is a move that will sideline Asamoah, who has not featured since the 3-2 win over Olympiakos on November 4, for two to three months, meaning he is not expected in a condition to feature in Afcon when it commences in January.

With Simone Padoin suspended when Juve take on local rivals Torino in the Derby della Mole on Sunday, Massimiliano Allegri will call upon recently recovered Patrice Evra, and the coach did not rule out strengthening the squad when the transfer window opens.

"I think Asamoah will be out for three months, but we need to evaluate his progress," he said in a press conference.

"Right now we are not thinking about the transfer market, but if necessary the club will work in January."

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Asamoah out for up to four months

Dec 3, 2014

Kwadwo Asamoah will miss up to four months of Juventus’ season, after undergoing knee surgery today.

The Bianconeri revealed on the club’s official website that the Ghanaian has gone under the knife in Barcelona today in a bid to clear up a knee problem, and will not return to the pitch for at least three months, with a four month lay-off possible.

“Kwadwo Asamoah was in Barcelona [today] to undergo arthroscopic surgery designed to fix torn cartilage in his left knee.” Juventus confirmed.

“Operated on by Dr. [Ramon] Cugat and accompanied by club doctor [Andrea] Causarano, the Ghanaian is expected to return to competitive action within three to four months.”

Also on the treatment table is on-loan Verona midfielder Romulo. The Brazilian will have surgery to correct an abductor problem, with medical staff from Verona reporting back to Bianconeri doctors.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

2wg6lhu.png

Chelsea 'eyeing £24m Kwadwo Asamoah'

Dec 26, 2014

Chelsea are reportedly ready to make a £24m bid for Juventus utility player Kwadwo Asamoah in January.

Earlier this month, Blues boss Jose Mourinho had suggested that the club were unlikely to be active in the forthcoming transfer window.

However, the Daily Star cites sources in Ghana as saying that Chelsea are willing to move for the 26-year-old star.

Asamoah has been a regular in the Juve side since his move from Udinese in 2012, but has been out of the lineup since November with a knee injury.

The player's potential move to Stamford Bridge may be delayed after he underwent surgery and he is expected to be out of action for around three months.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti