Vai al contenuto
Accedi per seguire   
Socrates

Stefano Sturaro

130548 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Agent: ‘Sturaro rumours true’

http://www.football-italia.net/78241/agent-%E2%80%98sturaro-rumours-true%E2%80%99?

Jan 12, 2016

Juventus midfielder Stefano Sturaro’s agent says reports of English interest ‘are all true’ and that Chelsea wanted him under Jose Mourinho.

It emerged today that Southampton have had a €17m bid for the Italy Under-21 international turned down, with Crystal Palace also interested.

Agent Carlo Volpi revealed today that interest runs deeper than those reports, with six Italian clubs wanting the midfielder on loan.

“The rumours coming from England are all true, there are a lot of teams interested in Stefano, especially thanks to the matches Juventus played against Manchester City in the Champions League,” Volpi said to Tuttomercatoweb.

“But Juve have turned down all of them, rejecting every approach for the player.

“€17m? The figures could be more or less true, let’s not forget that in England a second-tier team has economic resources that are extremely higher than those in Italy, for example.

“In Serie A we’ve had interest from six clubs, all intending to ask for him on loan. But in England there was also Chelsea, but everything fell apart after Mourinho was sacked.

“The Special One followed Stefano’s development with great interest. But Juventus took him off the market. Juve were the first to be intrigued by the growth of the player, they want to see how far he can go.

“Sturaro is totally focused on his work. He wants to show he’s an important player for Juventus and he’s happy in Turin.”

Condividi questo messaggio

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130548 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Sturaro: ‘Juventus have no limits’

http://www.football-italia.net/79318/sturaro-%E2%80%98juventus-have-no-limits%E2%80%99?

Feb 2, 2016

Stefano Sturaro says Juventus have “no limits” and want to do even better than last season.

The Bianconeri came within 90 minutes of winning the treble last season, but struggled initially in this campaign.

However, the Turin giants have now put together a run of 12 wins in a row, and face Genoa tomorrow.

“We’re a young team,” Sturaro told Ansa.

“We have a big margin to grow, we have no limits. Last year we achieved great objectives, but we’ll give our all to try and do even better.

“Genoa? I made my Serie A debut with Genoa, and was called-up to the national team. I’ll always be grateful to the city of Genoa and to the Rossoblu.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130548 messaggi

34e7ujn.jpg

Manchester United Target Juventus Midfielder

http://forzaitalianfootball.com/2016/03/manchester-united-target-juventus-midfielder/?

Mar 4, 2016

Potential new Manchester United coach Jose Mourinho will look to lure Juventus midfielder Stefano Sturaro to England, should he replace Louis van Gaal for the start of next season.

It is no secret that Mourinho a fan of the 22-year-old after likening Sturaro’s playing style to that of Frank Lampard after reportedly attempting to take the former Genoa player to Stamford Bridge in the summer of 2015.

England-based newspaper The Sun contacted Sturaro’s agent, Carlo Volpi who confirmed that the west London side were previously interested in the Italy international.

The Red Devils will have their hands full trying to convince him to leave Turin, with the Bianconeri believing that Sturaro is an integral part of their future.

The midfielder has amassed a total of 27 appearances for the Turin giants, while also scoring his first Champions League goal for Juve in their first leg tie against Bayern Munich to salvage a 2-2 draw.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130548 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Agent: ‘Sturaro was injured’

http://www.football-italia.net/81521/agent-%E2%80%98sturaro-was-injured%E2%80%99?

Mar 18, 2016

Stefano Sturaro’s agent says the Juventus midfielder “was not in top physical condition against Bayern Munich”.

The midfielder replaced Sami Khedira with the Bianconeri 2-0 up in the Champions League tie, but attracted criticism for his performance, completing just seven passes and missing a good chance in extra-time.

“Stefano suffered a broken toenail in the [Coppa Italia] match with Inter,” Carlo Volpi explained to Radio Crc.

“He wasn’t in top physical condition against Bayern. He had difficulty even wearing boots, it went beyond the physical problem.”

The Old Lady went out 6-4 on aggregate after extra-time, and Volpi believes that will fire them up for the Scudetto race.

“The Bianconeri are very angry after the Champions League elimination, they were the same on Thursday morning as they were that evening.

“If a team totally dominates you and deserves to win it’s a different matter, losing like that causes anger.

“The litmus test is the Torino game, they can’t take any games for granted or look at the fixture list.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130548 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Sturaro: 'Nobody helps Juventus'

http://www.football-italia.net/81822/sturaro-nobody-helps-juventus?

Mar 24, 2016

Stefano Sturaro shrugged off criticism of Juventus for their Bayern Munich defeat and alleged ‘help’ from referees.

The midfielder sat down with Sky Sport Italia to discuss the campaign so far, including their Champions League exit in extra time.

“I am disappointed for the defeat, but not for the substitutions,” he argued.

“Don’t forget a couple of weeks earlier those same substitutions were crucial to draw the first leg level from 2-0 down, now people say they made Juventus lose.

“It’s always easy to talk from the outside, but you have to find yourself in certain situations to understand them.”

Their Serie A season got off to a dismal start, but since the end of October the Bianconeri have won 19 out of 20 games.

“We had a rough start with a new team and many of us were lacking experience, but then fitness levels improved and we got out of our shell, completing a fantastic climb back up.

“We certainly don’t want to let the Scudetto get away now. We can win it and it would be fantastic, because a fifth title in a row is something that would go down in history.

“The race is still open and it could end in the final round, so we can’t stop now.”

There was controversy after a 4-1 victory over Torino at the weekend, as Maxi Lopez’s goal was incorrect disallowed for what would’ve been 2-2 and Alex Sandro was fortunate to avoid a second yellow card.

What does Sturaro want to say when people claim Juve are helped by referees?

“I don’t feel like saying anything. We step on to the field and try to win, without help. If the others say we are helped then that’s their problem.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130548 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Sturaro swap for De Sciglio?

http://www.football-italia.net/82173/sturaro-swap-de-sciglio?

Apr 1, 2016

If Juventus want to get Mattia De Sciglio from Milan, the key may well be Stefano Sturaro in exchange.

The rumours of Bianconeri interest in full-back De Sciglio have been circulating for several months and gained traction recently.

According to Calciomercato.it, there could be a player exchange with midfielder Sturaro sent to San Siro.

His inclusion would lower the price-tag for De Sciglio.

Both players are 23 years old and Italian, so suit the project put forth by the two clubs.

Sturaro made 24 appearances in all competition for Juventus this season, scoring two goals.

De Sciglio suffered from injuries and poor form, so managed 23 games between Serie A and the Coppa Italia.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130548 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Sturaro: ‘Fantastic achievement’

http://www.football-italia.net/83527/sturaro-%E2%80%98fantastic-achievement%E2%80%99?

Apr 28, 2016

Juventus midfielder Stefano Sturaro says a fifth-consecutive Scudetto is “a fantastic victory”.

The Bianconeri wrapped-up another Serie A title on Monday, as Napoli lost 1-0 at Roma, leaving the Turin giants 12 clear with just three games to go.

“What we’ve achieved is a fantastic victory,” Sturaro told JTV.

“Everyone can see what we just completed was quite a feat.

“The turning point? I can’t choose just one because there are so many. I’m thinking for example about the derby [with Torino], the return match with Manchester City in the Champions League, but also the defeat to Sassuolo and the win over Napoli months later.

“Palermo? That was an important game too, but not because I scored. That was just the icing on the cake, I always put the good of the team ahead of my personal satisfaction.

“We have three games left which must be honoured, and above all there’s the Coppa Italia final to be won.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130548 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Agent: ‘Sturaro not untouchable’

http://www.football-italia.net/83878/agent-%E2%80%98sturaro-not-untouchable%E2%80%99?

May 5, 2016

Stefano Sturaro’s agent acknowledges his client is “not untouchable” at Juventus, and reveals offers from Crystal Palace and Leicester City.

The midfielder joined the Bianconeri in January of 2015 from Genoa, but has attracted some criticism for his form this season, particularly after coming off the bench against Bayern Munich in Germany.

“Last year Stefano was a novelty and he was forgiven everything,” Carlo Volpi said in an interview with Calciomercato.

“It’s clear that where he is now is completely different to somewhere like Genoa, which is a prestigious club, but there’s less pressure.

“Crystal Palace? Yes, it’s true, there was real appreciation from the London club. Stefano put in some very good performances in Champions League games, especially away in England, which is why he became a target for so many of their clubs.

“Leicester asked about him, but also some Russian clubs and some mid-to-high level Italian clubs. When a young player does well at Juventus, offers will come in offering more playing time.

“In that period he was playing regularly for Juventus, so the offers were sent back.

“Knowing the politics of Juventus, nobody is untouchable. That’s the case for Pogba and Dybala, and the same for Stefano too.

“There’s high regard for him, and for our part there isn’t a strong desire to change club. Stefano is happy in Turin.”

Could the situation change if the Bianconeri sign some midfielders this summer?

“The injury to Marchisio has caused the club to make different assessments. He’s the truly irreplaceable player at Juventus, and his absence will be keenly felt, especially given the long recovery time.

“Juventus have a big squad with talented youngsters like Sturaro and Lemina, with Mandragora to come in.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130548 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Sturaro agent: ‘Future up to Juve’

http://www.football-italia.net/84641/sturaro-agent-%E2%80%98future-juve%E2%80%99?

May 20, 2016

Stefano Sturaro is “conscious of having strong competitors” for his Juventus place, his agent admits.

The midfielder joined the Bianconeri from Genoa last January, and made 11 Serie A starts this season.

“Russian interest in him?” Carlo Volpi considered, speaking to Tuttomercatoweb.

“There’s nothing, that’s all old news. He’s fully-focused on Juve. He’s conscious of having strong competitors like [sami] Khedira, [Claudio] Marchisio, [Paul] Pogba and other who will arrive in the transfer window.

“The important thing is that he’s always ready when called-upon.”

Volpi was also asked to give an assessment of his client’s season.

“It was one of consolidation. He learned about how to deal with another Juve environment, the one which emerges when the results aren’t up to expectations.

“The squad were able to rally around the experienced players and come through a difficult spell.

“He’s become more known for his quality, and the things he’s lacking are the things he’s trying to learn from his more experienced teammates.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130548 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Sturaro 'has petrol in the tank'

Sturaro-Yaya-Toure490epa_5.jpg

http://www.football-italia.net/85273/sturaro-has-petrol-tank?

Jun 2, 2016

Stefano Sturaro was picked for Italy’s Euro 2016 squad because “he’s got more petrol in the tank,” said the Juventus midfielder’s agent.

He was a surprise choice for the final list of 23 going to France this summer.

“Sturaro sent me a message to tell me he will be part of the group representing Italy,” agent Carlo Volpi told Radio CRC.

“Over the last few days the Azzurri staff evaluated the quality and fitness levels of the players. As he wasn’t always in the starting XI for Juve this season, he’s got more petrol in the tank.

“What does the future hold? He is happy at Juventus and will stay.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130548 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Sturaro to start against Germany

http://www.football-italia.net/86682/sturaro-start-against-germany

Jul 1, 2016

Unless Daniele De Rossi makes a miraculous recovery, Stefano Sturaro is expected to start for Italy against unchanged Germany.

The Euro 2016 quarter-final kicks off in Bordeaux on Saturday at 21.00 CET, 20.00 UK time (19.00 GMT).

Antonio Conte is certainly without Antonio Candreva and suspended Thiago Motta for this huge match.

De Rossi limped off during the 2-0 win over Spain and only resumed training this afternoon.

The Roma midfielder was spotted in the walk-about on the Bordeaux turf this evening and did not appear to be limping at all.

Conte said in the Press conference that De Rossi’s conditions were “decent,” but Italian media are confident he will not be risked from the start.

This means that Juventus midfielder Sturaro is the only real option in the centre, especially as Alessandro Florenzi has to be used on the right to fill in for Candreva.

The rest of the line-up should be unchanged from the one that beat Spain in the Round of 16.

As for Germany, Joachim Löw has no injury concerns to deal with, so is expected to use the same XI that crushed Slovakia 3-0.

Germany (probable): Neuer; Kimmich, Boateng, Hummels, Hector; Kroos, Khedira; Müller, Özil, Draxler; Gomez

Italy (probable): Buffon; Barzagli, Bonucci, Chiellini; Florenzi, Parolo, Sturaro, Giaccherini, De Sciglio; Eder, Pellè

Ref: Kassai (HUN)

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130548 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Sturaro: 'I played while injured'

http://www.football-italia.net/86734/sturaro-i-played-while-injured

Jul 3, 2016

Stefano Sturaro reveals he played against Germany with a knee injury. “I did what was necessary, as Italy couldn’t think about tomorrow.”

The Juventus midfielder was an emergency pick for the Euro 2016 quarter-final because Daniele De Rossi and Antonio Candreva were injured with Thiago Motta suspended.

“I sprained my knee in the first half, but I did what was necessary, because we couldn’t think about tomorrow,” Sturaro told Sky Sport Italia.

The Azzurri went to extra time and only lost in a sudden death penalty shoot-out.

“The regret is that we were unable to qualify for the next round. We have nothing to regret, as we leave with our heads held high, although naturally there is huge disappointment.

“We are not happy, because we played on a par with the World Cup winners for 120 minutes.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130548 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Sturaro injured against Germany

http://www.football-italia.net/86818/sturaro-injured-against-germany

Jul 4, 2016

Stefano Sturaro returned to Juventus in a poor condition, and new exams revealed a twisted knee.

The player made no mystery about not being in top condition during the Euro 2016 quarter-finals against Germany.

Having returned to home base, the Bianconeri subjected him to their own medical exams and released a statement confirming he is injured.

“During Italy-Germany, played last Saturday and worth the quarter-finals of the European Championship, Stefano Sturaro suffered a distortion of the right knee, with an effect on the collateral ligament,” reads the statement.

“The player will be monitored and given the appropriate treatment in the coming days.”

There is no word yet as to when Sturaro will be able to return to the pitch.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130548 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Stefano Sturaro suffers knee injury while on

international duty with Italy at Euro 2016

http://www.blackwhitereadallover.com/2016/7/4/12094220/

stefano-sturaro-injury-juventus-italy-euro-2016-serie-a

Jul 4, 2016

It doesn't matter if it's an international friendly or a major international tournament, there's always going to be a fear that a Juventus player will come out of the run with their respective national team with an injury. It's there like a mosquito hanging over your head while you're trying to fall asleep. Buzz, buzz, buzz! You're going to be reminded of it no matter what.

And, a day after Sami Khedira was ruled out for the rest of Euro 2016 with a thigh injury, Juventus and Italy midfielder Stefano Sturaro has been diagnosed with a knee injury he suffered over the weekend. Here's the statement on the matter, courtesy of Juventus' official website:

Stefano Sturaro suffered a twisted right knee during Saturday evening's European Championship quarter-final clash between Italy and Germany in France.

Sturaro's injury, which is in the medial collateral ligament area of his knee, will be monitored as the midfielder proceeds with the appropriate treatment.

But I guess we should have known something like this was coming, seeing as this is what Sturaro had to say after Italy's quarterfinal loss to Germany on Saturday night:

"I sprained my knee in the first half, but I did what was necessary, because we couldn't think about tomorrow."

(Source: Football Italia)

As you read above, there are no details about how severe the injury is, just that there is something wrong with Sturaro's knee — which can mean a lot of things. Knee injuries are tricky, and I guess the fact that Juventus are monitoring the situation means that the severity could be seen as they aren't totally sure how long Sturaro will be out for just yet.

That could be a good thing. That could be a bad thing.

Yeah, so playing with injuries probably isn't a good idea. And seeing as Juve are already down one central midfielder with a knee injury in Claudio Marchisio and the only true massive weak point of Khedira's game is that he is becoming increasingly susceptible to injuries as he gets closer to celebrating his 30th birthday, having anybody else miss serious time probably isn't the best thing to have happen.

We'll be monitoring the timetable for Sturaro's return just like Juventus will. And I guess the good thing is that this has happened in early July when the next game isn't for another six weeks compared to being the end of October when there's three games in seven days.

I like how we're going into Juventus starting preseason training with three midfielders already injured. And by "like," I mean that all of the injuries this team has dealt with over the last 12 months are incredibly stupid and I would like them to stop immediately.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130548 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Sturaro out for 30-45 days

http://www.football-italia.net/86830/sturaro-out-30-45-days

Jul 5, 2016

Juventus midfielder Stefano Sturaro will be out for 30-45 days after injuring his knee in Italy-Germany.

It was a costly Euro 2016 for the 23-year-old, who returned with a knee sprain in spite of playing only a very limited time.

While Sturaro has undergone some exams with Juventus, there is now some disagreement as to how long his recovery will take.

La Gazzetta dello Sport claims that the injury will take 30-40 days to heal, while La Repubblica is less optimistic and sets his return at 45 days from now.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130548 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Agent: ‘Sturaro won’t join Lazio’

http://www.football-italia.net/88959/agent-‘sturaro-won’t-join-lazio’?

Aug 8, 2016

Stefano Sturaro’s agent denies the midfielder could join Lazio - “he’ll stay at Juventus”.

The Italian international has been linked with an exit this summer, having made just 11 Serie A starts last season, scoring once.

Rumours had suggested the 23-year-old was a target for the Biancocelesti, but his representative says he’ll be staying in Turin.

“These are rumours with no foundation,” Carlo Volpi declared, speaking to Cittaceleste.

“Sturaro will not go to Lazio, he’ll stay at Juventus.”

Sturaro has been praised for his work rate, but drew criticism at times last season for his perceived poor passing.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130548 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Sturaro: ‘Give anything for CL’

http://www.football-italia.net/92787/sturaro-‘give-anything-cl’?

Oct 11, 2016

Stefano Sturaro promises Juventus will “give everything” to win the Champions League.

The Bianconeri have won the Scudetto for the past five seasons in a row, but haven’t lifted Europe’s biggest club competition since 1996, losing to Barcelona in the 2015 final.

“The desire of this team is there for all to see, particularly in the Champions League,” Sturaro told Sky.

“It’s a competition that any side would give anything to win. Our mentality hasn't changed at all; our goal is to enjoy our football, give our all and whatever happens, happens.”

Sturaro picked up a knee injury while on Italy duty over the summer, but made his return in a brief appearance at Empoli before the international break.

“It's been a tough past three months but I'm delighted to be finally back in action. It's never easy getting back up to speed when the campaign has already started, especially given the period I was out for.

“The start of pre-season is the key time to build up your fitness.

“I'll still need a few matches, but in the meantime I'll continue to give my all in training. That’s the only way to ensure that you're ready when the call comes to enter the action.

“I'm just as pleased about about Claudio Marchisio’s comeback as my own. With the two of us returning, the Coach [Max Allegri] will have an extra pair of bodies to ease the workload on the lads who have started the season so well.

“We all know how important the next few weeks could be, just as they were this time last year. We're in a good position and we're training very well.

“We've made some excellent additions to the group, all of whom have come here to take Juve as far as they can. There are some huge encounters with direct title rivals coming up and we will need to be ready for them.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130548 messaggi

swcy9l.png

‘Juventus working on Sturaro renewal’

http://www.football-italia.net/93766/‘juventus-working-sturaro-renewal’

Nov 1, 2016

Stefano Sturaro’s agent confirms Juventus are working on a renewal for his client - “when it’s done everyone will know”.

The midfielder signed for the Bianconeri in July of 2014, joining them from Genoa in the following transfer window having initially been loaned to the Grifone.

Now his representative confirms that the Italian international will extend his stay in Turin beyond 2019.

“It’s yet another demonstration of how much the club believes in Stefano,” Carlo Volpi told TuttoJuve.

“There’s a major project surrounding him, the club has demonstrated that with their actions, not their words.

“Stefano will try to repay that trust for every year he’s in Turin. At Juve he’s a man before he’s a player.

“So we’re working on the renewal? Absolutely, when the renewal is done everyone will know.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130548 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Sturaro: 'I should have scored'

http://www.football-italia.net/94035/sturaro-i-should-have-scored?

Nov 7, 2016

Juventus midfielder Stefano Sturaro has admitted that he 'should have scored' against Chievo on Sunday.

The Bianconeri beat the Flying Donkeys 2-1 away from home, but the Serie A leaders were given a nine minute scare by the home side when they drew level.

Sturaro missed a golden opportunity when he blazed over after finding himself one-on-one with veteran goalkeeper Stefano Sorrentino.

"I should have scored and Sorrentino did well but what matters is the team's performance, the 23-year-old told the Press after the game.

"We took to the field with a desire to win and with the right outlook. We had to take home the win and we did it. I did the dirty work as requested by the coach.

"Every game I feel better, playing gives me the fuel to be able to push on and always try to find my best form.

“We’ve shown we’re capable of adapting during a game, depending on how it’s going.

"We’re improving and it’s important that we keep playing together so we can gel more and get to know each other’s qualities.

"The movement and positioning will get better. We’re working hard to strike the right balance, but there can be no doubting our quality."

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130548 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Official: Sturaro renews with Juventus

hhttp://www.football-italia.net/95711/official-sturaro-renews-juventus

Dec 15, 2016

Juventus have officially announced that midfielder Stefano Sturaro has extended his contract until 2021.

The Italian international joined the Bianconeri from Genoa, and has since made over 50 appearances for Massimiliano Allegri’s side.

“Stefano Sturaro has today committed his long-term future to Juventus, renewing his contract for another five years which will keep him with the club until at least 2021,” a statement on the Old Lady’s website confirmed.

“The 23-year-old has been predominantly deployed as an impact substitute in his time in black and white and one particular emergence from the bench in February of this year will surely go down as one of the great moments of 2016 at Juventus Stadium.

"We’re speaking of course about his spine-tingling Champions League strike – his third goal for the club – against Bayern Munich to level the scores at 2-2 on the night. The drive to reach the ball, the deft touch required to turn it home and the passionate celebration afterwards captured everything that is admired about Stefano in a matter of seconds.

"And it is that same athleticism, commitment to the cause and ability to rise to the big occasion – see also Juventus vs. Real Madrid in the UCL semi-finals one year previously – that lies behind the club’s decision to tie one of Italy’s brightest young midfield talents down for the foreseeable future.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130548 messaggi

2yvo10i.jpg

OFFICIALLY OFFICIAL: Juventus midfielder

Stefano Sturaro extends contract through 2021

http://www.blackwhitereadallover.com/2016/12/15/13965534/official-juventus

-stefano-sturaro-extends-contract-through-2021-serie-a-team-news

Dec 15, 2016

Two days, two contract extensions to be announced by the top dogs in Italy.

Wednesday was the day that Daniele Rugani was locked up for another five season. Just about 24 hours later as the clock turned over to 12 in the afternoon on Thursday, Juventus were again announcing a player in the early-20s had signed until the end of the 2020-21. That would be a renewal for midfielder Stefano Sturaro, whose previous contract with the Italian champions ran until the end of the 2019-20, according to La Gazzetta dello Sport’s contract data that was published for the masses at the beginning of the season back in September.

Tack on another year to that contract, boys and girls. Sturaro is part of the contract extension party that Juventus has been rolling out the last two days. (Maybe it will develop into one like Tottenham where pretty much half the squad signs new deals before the new year arrives. Wouldn’t that be interesting...)

Well, as much as some might not have expected this one to take place as much as the Rugani contract extension, it seems as though Juventus are lining things up for the future and taking care of some of their young players within the squad.

Just a thought that popped into my head just now: When is Paulo Dybala’s contract extension going to be announced? If there’s one young player on the Juventus roster to lock up until, say, 2030, it would most certainly be Paulo Dybala, right? Right!

Sturaro seems to be a favorite of Max Allegri, with the 23-year-old Italian midfielder’s playing time increasing in recent weeks with the change in formation. How long that will last will be another thing to pay attention to. But while some may not rate Sturaro all that highly, the man who fills out Juventus’ lineup card each and every game certainly does to an extent, I suppose. The hard-nosed midfielder, once dubbed ‘The Next Gennaro Gattuso’ when he was coming up through the ranks and making his first Serie A appearances with Genoa, obviously has some back of the Juventus management with the club handing out its second contract extension in as many days.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130548 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Sturaro: ‘Juventus for life!’

http://www.football-italia.net/95714/sturaro-‘juventus-life’

Dec 15, 2016

Stefano Sturaro reveals his goal is “to stay here for life” after extending his Juventus contract until 2021.

The midfielder joined the Bianconeri in January 2014, and after over 50 appearances for the club it has now been confirmed that he has committed for the next four-and-a-half years.

“I was overjoyed and thought that I’d reached a very important objective, but I know this is still a starting point,” Sturaro told JTV when asked how he felt when the contract was signed.

“After two years I’ve realised that getting here is nothing, the difficulty is staying here and that’s why this renewal is a new achievement for me, but also a starting point and more responsibility.

“My personal goal? To stay here all my life.

“In four years I hope to still be here with this shirt and this club. I see myself being even more mature, more experienced and having grown from all points of view, personally and as a player.”

Sturaro was also asked for the team’s goals.

“Let’s finish this Christmas period in the best way, we’ve achieved our Champions League goal by going through the group in first.

“The team goals come first, the personal ones are second. This renewal is a nice Christmas gift for me.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130548 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Agent: Napoli like Sturaro, but...

http://www.football-italia.net/100271/agent-napoli-sturaro

Mar 27, 2017

Tifosibianconeri English page - CLICK HERE

Stefano Sturaro’s agent reveals Napoli sporting director Cristiano Giuntoli is a fan of the midfielder, but “Juventus have always shut the door”.

Injuries and pecking order have limited Sturaro to just eight Serie A starts for Juve this season, and Carlo Volpi admitted that while the former Genoa man remained “satisfied” with life in Turin, “the market’s possibilities are endless”.

“Sturaro is satisfied with everything that he’s learning at Juventus, but the market’s possibilities are endless,” the representative told Radio Crc.

“Napoli-Juve? Giuntoli and with Sarri have built an important, hard-working team.

“I feel Napoli’s foreign scouts go to unthinkable places [for new players]. This is because the club perform in-depth work.

“Giuntoli has always seen great quality in Sturaro, but Juve have always shut the door.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130548 messaggi

swcy9l.png

‘Everyone wants to see Juventus lose’

http://www.football-italia.net/100736/‘everyone-wants-see-juventus-lose’

Apr 6, 2017

Stefano Sturaro notes “everyone wants to see Juventus lose”, but “we’re on course for three trophies”.

The Bianconeri are six points clear at the top of Serie A, and reached the Coppa Italia final last night for a third season in a row.

In addition, Max Allegri’s side take on Barcelona next week, and the Coach has criticised a negative atmosphere around the club.

“You feel it,” Sturaro admitted, speaking to Sky.

“You look at television, newspapers and social media and it seems everyone wants to see Juventus lose.

“Our revenge though is to always give more and reach for great achievements, this year we’re still on course for three trophies.

“Our awareness of our qualities increases every day, because we work and we know that if we work hard in the week we can achieve great results.

“As they say: ‘winning helps you win’.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130548 messaggi

swcy9l.png

‘Sturaro has English offers’

http://www.football-italia.net/100778/‘sturaro-has-english-offers’

Apr 7, 2017

Stefano Sturaro’s agent admits his client has offers from the English Premier League but “it’s for Juventus to assess”.

The Italian international has been heavily linked with a move to England, as it’s thought his all-action style would suit the style of football.

“Offers from that League always exist,” Carlo Volpi admitted to TuttoJuve.

“It’s for Juventus to assess, frankly the directors have never hinted about his possible departure.

“He’s at a world-class club which represents the top, Sturaro just wants to keep winning. He’s learning a lot from the old guard, now we’ll enjoy the end of the season.”

Volpi also revealed that his client has been particularly impressed with one of the Bianconeri’s summer signings.

“While I was drinking coffee with Stefano, he told me about Gonzalo Higuain. He said: ‘Carlo, you can give him any kind of ball and he puts it in. He can shoot from anywhere, you don’t even need to give him a good ball, because he’s a champion’.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti