Vai al contenuto
Accedi per seguire   
Socrates

Paulo Dybala

130539 messaggi

xofhxd.jpg

'Dybala is no Messi' - Capello

The Italian trainer is excited about the Juventus starlet's potential but does not
believe that will develop into the "phenomenon" that the Barcelona ace has become.

http://www.goal.com/en/news/10/italian-football/2015/09/14/15336162/-?

Sep 14, 2015

Fabio Capello says that while Paulo Dybala can be a big hit at Juventus, it is wrong to compare the attacker to Lionel Messi.

Dybala took Serie A by storm last season, scoring 13 times in 35 appearances for Palermo to earn himself a €32 million move to Turin.

Rosanero president Maurizio Zamparini repeatedly compared the 21-year-old to four-time Ballon d'Or winner Messi and Dybala has made an impressive start to his Juve career, netting three goals in his first four competitive outings.

However, Capello still believes that there is much room for improvement and says that the comparisons with Messi are wide of the mark.

"Messi was already doing certain things at 17 at Barcelona that made one realise that he would become a phenomenon," the former Juve boss told the giornalaccio rosa dello Sport.

"Dybala needs time to better understand how to play for a big team.

"However, he has all the qualities to do so: imagination, dribbling and a left for that he knows how to hurt teams with."

While Dybala has started the season well, Juve have not, with the reigning Italian champions collecting just one point from their opening three Serie A fixtures.

Consequently, there is a modicum of pressure on coach Massimiliano Allegri, even though the former AC Milan boss led the Old Lady to a domestic double last season, as well as the final of the Champions League.

However, Capello feels that the 48-year-old is well used to handling such situations and is confident that the deadline-day signing of midfield ace Hernanes from Inter will aid Juve's recovery.

"Max is an experienced coach now," he added. "He knows what he has to do and how to manage certain moments.

"And from training Juventus, he knows that a season of transition just does not exist.

"Anyway, Juve have a defensive system of play that they know very well and this is important.

"They will need a little while to gel in the offensive phase, but I believe that the arrival of Hernanes can help them rediscover the old fluidity of their game."

Condividi questo messaggio

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

6i70qd.jpg

Juventus striker Paulo Dybala called up
to Argentina national team for the first time

http://www.blackwhitereadallover.com/2015/9/23/9374913/juventus-striker-paulo-dybala-called-up-to-argentina-national-team

Sep 23, 2015

We're a week and a half removed from the last international break and we already have news pertaining to the next one. It's an interesting one at that — a player who is full of talent but hasn't been playing the kind of minutes you would expect to merit a call-up to one of the deepest and most gift group of strikers currently in the game today.

But, even with just one Serie A start under his belt this season, Juventus striker Paulo Dybala has been called up to the Argentina national team for the first time when they face Paraguay and Ecuador during the next international break.

They just had to put Dybala next to Tévez, didn't they? At least Paulo has better hair and his boyish good looks going for him. And I can't wait to see if this "Lionel Messi" fella can develop into something special. Rumor has it he has the ability to score a goal or two. Maybe even break the ankles of a defender at the same time.

That said, it is a bit odd timing-wise knowing that Dybala hasn't exactly played all that much to begin the season. He's played well when he has played, but he just hasn't played very many minutes compared to Juventus' other talented strikers like Álvaro Morata and Mario Mandzukic. Maybe the skeptic in all of us will say that there's some kind of ulterior motive based on things that have happened in the past six or eight months. How much of this is actual fact we might not know, but Dybala was certainly eligible to play for Italy because of ancestry.

That won't happen now, and Dybala will likely make his Argentina debut sooner rather than later. He will get to play alongside players he has idolized while growing up and then making the voyage to Italy to see his career grown into what it is this very day.

And based on the amount of talent he has in his 21-year-old body, this won't be the last time that Dybala is called up to the Argentina national team. Nah, this could be the start of something really, really good. Hopefully it's just the same as when he's wearing the black and white stripes, not just the light blue ones.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

2wg6lhu.png

Gerardo Martino picks Paulo Dybala
over Gonzalo Higuain for Argentina

http://www.sportsmole.co.uk/football/argentina/news/martino-snubs-higuain-for-argentina_248054.html#$nv599q&&zG/1rmImEeW1iRLtOWifaQ$

Sep 23, 2015

Gerardo Martino has snubbed Gonzalo Higuain and replaced him with Juventus youngster Paulo Dybala for Argentina's upcoming World Cup qualifiers against Ecuador and Paraguay.

The Napoli forward is currently in fine form for his club, scoring four goals in as many games, while netting a brace in their 5-0 thrashing of Lazio on Monday evening.

However, Martino is overlooking the 27-year-old in favour of Juve's young starlet Dybala, who has scored twice since making his move from Palermo, according to Goal.com.

Paris Saint-Germain pair Angel di Maria and Javier Pastore both missed friendlies alongside Higuain earlier this month against Bolovia and Mexico, but both are in the 28-strong squad.

Full squad:

Goalkeepers: Nahuel Guzman, Agustin Marchesin, Sergio Romero

Defenders: Milton Casco, Martin Demichelis, Ramires Funi Mori, Ezequiel Garay, Emmanuel Mas, Nicolas Otamendi, Marcos Rojo, Facundo Roncaglia, Pablo Zabaleta

Midfielders: Ever Banega, Lucas Biglia, Matias Kranevitter, Javier Mascherano, Javier Pastore, Roberto Pereyra, Enzo Perez.

Forwards: Sergio Aguero, Angel Correa, Angel Di Maria, Paulo Dybala, Nicolas Gaitan, Ezequiel Lavezzi, Lionel Messi, Carlos Tevez

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Dybala: ‘Scudetto still possible’

http://www.football-italia.net/73791/dybala-%E2%80%98scudetto-still-possible%E2%80%99?

Oct 2, 2015

Juventus forward Paulo Dybala believes the Scudetto is still “an achievable target” this season.

The Bianconeri have taken just five points from their opening six games, but the Argentinian forward is not throwing in the towel.

“I don’t think there’s a difference in performance [between Serie A and Europe],” Dybala considered, speaking to Premium Sport.

“In Europe, teams play more openly and allow space.

“The Scudetto? It’s still an achievable target, because we’re Juventus and we always fight to win. We haven’t started well, but we’ll fight to the end.”

Dybala also spoke to Sky, where he discussed his relationship with teammate Alvaro Morata.

“I have a good relationship with Alvaro, because before I got to Juventus who wrote me a message saying he was glad I was coming here. So even before we had a good relationship.

“We’re working, because we’re young and we still have to grow. But he’s a player who has played for Real Madrid, he’s come so far and I think he can help me a lot.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Dybala: ‘Allegri a great Coach’

http://www.football-italia.net/73795/dybala-%E2%80%98allegri-great-coach%E2%80%99?

Oct 2, 2015

Paulo Dybala describes Juventus’ Max Allegri as “a great Coach” and discusses his Argentina call.

The forward has been in and out of the Bianconeri side since his summer move from Palermo, but the 21-year-old knows he has to improve.

“He’s the Coach, and he knows what has to be done,” Dybala told Sky.

“He talks to me every week, and he helps me so much. I watch videos of everything that I have to improve, because I came from Palermo and it’s a different situation.

“The Coach is a great Coach, he and all his staff help me grow, and they’re working with me to help me improve.”

Dybala has been called-up by Argentina in the absence of Barcelona’s Lionel Messi, but the striker would have preferred to play with the Blaugrana man.

“I’m sorry that Messi won’t be there, because I haven’t had the opportunity to meet him. It would have been very special for me to be alongside the best player in the world, it would have been a very nice moment.

“I’ll definitely meet him on another occasion. I’ve had a lot of congratulations from my friends and teammates.

“This is a very special moment for me, because I’ve made it to the Argentinian national team, with all the strikers we have.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

xofhxd.jpg

Dybala calls for Juventus defensive improvement

The Argentine attacker feels the Serie A champions need to be stronger
at the back but his happy with their response in the 3-1 win over Bologna.

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/3276/serie-a/2015/10/05/16031092/-?

Oct 5, 2015

Paulo Dybala has stressed that Juventus must improve defensively if they are to be successful this campaign.

The reigning Serie A champions recorded a 3-1 win over Bologna on Sunday as goals from Alvaro Morata, Dybala and Sami Khedira cancelled out Anthony Mounier's opening goal.

Nevertheless, Dybala was not impressed with his side's start to the clash and has urged his team-mates to step up their game.

"We need to continue working hard because we can't keep conceding from our opponents' first attempt on goal," the Argentine attacker told reporters.

"We responded strongly and quickly found the equaliser. In the second half we put in a convincing performance without giving Bologna a way back into the contest."

Dybala converted a spot-kick to take his Serie A tally for the season to three in six games, yet he was quick to stress that it does not matter who scores, so long as Juventus win.

"It was the coach's choice to let me stand up and take it," he said.

"There's a great togetherness in this group. We simply want to win, it doesn't matter who scores."

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

6i70qd.jpg

Learn about Paulo Dybala's past,
what he wants to do in the present and future

It's the international break and we're struggling for any kind of Juventus-related things to do.
So why not watch a 25-minute documentary about one of their best players?.

http://www.blackwhitereadallover.com/2015/10/6/9460285/paulo-dybala-juventus-palermo-argentina-video-la-joya

Oct 6, 2015

Even as Juventus has struggled to find any kind of consistent form this season, big-money summer signing Paulo Dybala has been one of the brightest standouts thus far. It's an easy one, too. It makes perfect sense considering his nickname, 'La Joya,' is all about shiny jewels if you were do some Spanish-to-English translating.

Above, the video, a documentary about the life of Dybala, goes by the same name. It's not some YouTube highlight video with questionable music that we sometimes post on this corner of the SBN blog family. No, no. It's much more than just Dybala scoring goals and then celebrating while some Indie Pop song annoys the crap out of you in the background.

This is, essentially, is a story of Dybala's past and is concluded with some recognizable names talking about his future. We know about his playing career, but do we know about how he got to that point? Like, say, did you know before you watched this video that Dybala had two brothers and they both tried to be professional footballers themselves? Or the fact that Dybala had any kind of Polish roots whatsoever? Or that he's incredibly good looking?

Okay, that last one has well known. But I guess we're spending the international break educating ourselves. That's not so bad, methinks.

We also get to see Dybala go through a variety of activities during the course of the documentary. Like, for instance, mocking a friend of his while they play a game of FIFA feating Argentina vs. Poland. Hint: Dybala was winning.

Screen_Shot_2015-10-05_at_9.55.21_PM.0.p

That's a fantastic picture in every single way. Paulo Dybala makes defenders break their ankles on the actual field of play, then he mocks his friends like he just made them cry while they play video games.

Or, if you want to see something other than the 21-year-old Juve striker taunting his friends while he beats them on FIFA, here's Dybala showing off his collection of jerseys that he collected during his final year with Palermo last season. You might recognize a large portion of the names when you watch the video. It's a pretty impressive collection with a very understandable Argentinian influence because, well, why wouldn't it be. He also snagged a shirt from the captain of his current club...

Screen_Shot_2015-10-05_at_9.57.29_PM.0.p

I mean, the guy has a point there. Maybe we should forward this onto the actual FIFA seeing how they just so happened to leave San Gigi off their initial Ballon d'Or list. (Those jerks.)

And I'll leave you with Dybala sitting down and talking on Skype with some of his family members in Poland, which brings things full circle after what we heard about in the first couple minutes of the video.

Screen_Shot_2015-10-05_at_10.04.53_PM.0.

Screen_Shot_2015-10-05_at_10.10.40_PM.0.

Okay, so maybe a swill or two of Vodka isn't necessarily in young Paulo's future. But hey, he left the door open for it — even if that look on his face might not suggest it. (Also, credit the YouTube translation service for turning "Poland" into "the Polish." Quality.)

The meaning of all this, though? It's always nice when we get to see the human side of these players we watch from all corners of the earth mainly because it's not available to us very often outside of Claudio Marchisio's Instagram feed, which is wonderful. About 95 percent of the exposure we get to these players is when they step onto the field, with pretty much the rest of the small percentage of it being through interviews in the media or on social media.

Just make sure you document that first trip down Vodka Road, Paulo. We're gonna need to see if that face makes another appearance.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

34e7ujn.jpg

Juventus Star Reveals Argentina Call Up Is A Dream

http://forzaitalianfootball.com/2015/10/juventus-star-reveals-argentina-call-up-is-a-dream/?

Oct 6, 2015

Juventus forward Paulo Dybala has spoken of the joy in being called up for the first time by Argentina.

The former Palermo player could win his first cap for Gerardo Martino’s side as they kick off their World Cup 2018 qualifying campaign with matches against Ecuador and Paraguay.

“This is a very important time in my career, it was not an easy journey,” Dybala told reporters

“It is a dream and I am here to learn.

“If I play I will be very happy but if not then I will support the group, I am at the complete disposal of Martino and the team.”

Even with captain Lionel Messi out injured, Dybala may struggle to find a place in the Argentinian starting XI although the Juve forward is taking it all in stride.

“I am training with some of the best players in the world, to see them work every day will be a great learning experience,” Dybala noted.

“Italy was never an option for me, my only desire was to play for Argentina.

“Now I am only thinking about taking advantage of this moment and making my dreams come true.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Dybala: 'Thanks Juventus!'

http://www.football-italia.net/73988/dybala-thanks-juventus?

Oct 6, 2015

Paulo Dybala thanked Juventus for helping him make the Argentina dream come true.

The forward earned his first call-up for senior international duty after impressing since his move from Palermo this summer.

“This is a very important moment in my career and I have to thank Juventus,” Dybala told reporters.

“Being part of the Seleccion has always been a dream of mine. I am here to learn.

“If I play, then I’ll be happy, otherwise I’ll give the squad a hand from the bench.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

xofhxd.jpg

Martino: Juventus's Dybala is already a star

The Argentina coach has been impressed by Paulo Dybala's impact in Italy
and is keen to familiarise him with the national team set-up.

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/12662/world-cup-2018-qualifying/2015/10/06/16083912/-?

Oct 6, 2015

Argentina coach Gerardo Martino believes Paulo Dybala is one of the top players in Serie A.

The Juventus forward, who was also eligible to represent Italy through his ancestry but turned down an approach from Antonio Conte, has been selected in the Argentina squad to face Ecuador and Paraguay in World Cup qualifying.

The coach of the beaten Copa America finalists has been impressed by the 21-year-old's development in Europe and hopes he can continue to build upon his broadening experience.

"We had the chance to call a player like Dybala," Martino said to Ole.

"We did it so he can get himself familiarised with the team. He's a player with enormous potential, he's become a star in one of the toughest leagues in the world.

"Now he has to assert himself with Juventus, which is as it would be if he was playing in Argentina for River Plate or Boca Juniors.

"Paulo is a good lad, when the head is right it means there is more chance of good things happening naturally."

Dybala is pleased to have realised his dream of making the cut and said he will do whatever is required for his country.

"It is a very important moment because to get here is not easy," Dybala told reporters upon his arrival in Buenos Aires.

"Things are going well for me and I will enjoy this because I always had this dream - it's what I wanted.

"If I get to play I'll be happy and if not, I will support the group. I'm available to the coach and my team-mates."

Argentina will be without Lionel Messi for their next two fixtures due to injury, but Dybala feels there are plenty of other talented players that he can learn from.

"Lionel is not going to be available but there are other very important players like him and I can observe them and learn many things," he added.

"The players there are the best in the world. Seeing them every day, it will be a great experience."

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

smrn9d.jpg

Juventus Hoping Paulo Dybala Can Continue
to Fill Void Left by Carlos Tevez

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2576433-juventus-hoping-paulo-dybala-can-continue-to-fill-void-left-by-carlos-tevez?

Oct 7, 2015

One of the hidden casualties at Juventus this summer was the fact that Carlos Tevez’s decision to move back to Argentina earlier than planned robbed Paulo Dybala of the opportunity to learn from his compatriot.

Having seen the application, effort and professionalism displayed by the former during his time in Turin, the impact his guidance could have on the latter is immeasurable. By passing on the lessons gleaned from his stellar career, Tevez would have undoubtedly been able to help Dybala settle into life with the Bianconeri.

Having notched an impressive 13 goals and 10 assists for Palermo in 2014/15, the Serie A champions moved to sign Dybala at a cost of €32 million—with potentially a further €8 million in bonuses—per their official website.

However, Tevez would subsequently agree to return to Boca Juniors shortly afterwards, meaning the youngster would not be given that chance to work closely with the former Manchester United man at club level.

Coach Massimiliano Allegri has treated the 21-year-old with care, often bringing him off the bench rather than thrusting him directly into the starting XI, and has been rewarded with some superb early displays.

Dybala netted the second goal of Juve’s Supercoppa Italiana victory over Lazio shortly after coming on as a substitute, following that up by scoring against AS Roma on his first Serie A start. Slotting home a penalty in last weekend’s 3-1 victory over Bologna took his tally to four in his first nine games for the Bianconeri.

More than just his goals, Dybala is proving to be a constant problem for defenders, blending pace and power in a manner eerily similar to the way Tevez often bustled his way past helpless opponents with ease.

2j1vecw.jpg

According to statistics courtesy of WhoScored.com, he has completed an average of 2.5 dribbles per game, a figure bettered only by Juan Cuadrado (3.2) and Roberto Pereyra (2.7) among his current team-mates.

Bologna’s over-matched players certainly only had one way of preventing Dybala skipping past them on Sunday, fouling him continually throughout the game, with a number ending up receiving yellow cards as a result.

Yet just like Tevez, his work rate when not in possession has also caught the eye. That is arguably the one facet of his play that time alongside the veteran star would have affected most, but it seems to be a lesson Dybala has already learned.

Constantly pressing the ball and working hard to recover it, the dedication and application to the defensive side of the game that are hallmarks of Tevez’s play are very evident in Dybala’s early displays.

It was something the player touched upon shortly after joining Juventus, already insisting that his transfer was the perfect motivation to improve. “You can never ease off," he said to JTV (h/t FourFourTwo). “I’ve been here a couple of days and it’s a big change for me. I hope I’m able to develop into a top player here.”

Dybala has clearly begun to do so, his performances have been rewarded with a maiden call up to the Argentinian national team, and boss Gerardo Martino singled him out for praise in an interview earlier this week.

“He’s a player with enormous potential, he’s become a star in one of the toughest leagues in the world,” the coach told Diario Ole (h/t Football Italia). “Now he has to assert himself with Juventus, which is as it would be if he was playing in Argentina for River Plate or Boca Juniors.”

Joining up with the Albiceleste will also present him with an opportunity to train alongside Tevez, perhaps picking up a few pointers from the man who lifted Juventus to the Champions League final last term.

Dybala may not yet be at that level, but he has made an excellent start to life with La Madama as he attempts to fill the void left by the departure of Tevez.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

xlf6gm.gif

Paulo Dybala says Argentina rewarded his patience

http://www.espnfc.co.uk/argentina/story/2652191/paulo-dybala-says-argentina-rewarded-his-patience?

Oct 7, 2015

Juventus forward Paulo Dybala said that his patience was rewarded with his first call-up for the Albiceleste's two opening World Cup qualifying games against Ecuador and Paraguay.

Dybala, 21, signed for Juventus over the summer in a €32 million move after scoring 13 Serie A goals for Palermo last season.

He had options to play for Poland, Italy or Argentina because of his family ancestry, but said he always wanted to play for Argentina.

"Last year [Argentina coach Gerardo] Martino came to Palermo," Dybala told ESPN FC radio in Argentina. "I always felt that I was very young and if I kept doing things well I would get here. Today thank God I am here.

"This is a very important moment in my career because getting here was not easy," Dybala, who began at Argentine second division club Instituto and moved to Italy in July 2012.

"Things are going well for me and I am enjoying this because it has always been my dream, this is what I have always wanted. I am here to be a part of the team, if I get to play I will be very happy and if not, I will support the group. I am at the disposition of the coach and my teammates."

Dybala said he shared the good news with his teammate and fellow Argentina Roberto "Tucu" Pereyra.

"We were in training camp I think getting ready for Champions League [vs. Sevilla] when I found out," Dybala said. "I was really happy. There are only a few Spanish-speaking players at the club. It is just Tucu Pereyra and we almost never speak Spanish."

Argentina host Ecuador in Buenos Aires on Thursday before facing Paraguay in Asuncion on Oct. 13.

"My current status is really nice being in the recall, but we are missing the best player in the world, it is regrettable that he isn't here. We are going to do everything possible so that his absence isn't notable," Dybala said.

He said that moving to Juventus as Carlos Tevez was leaving led to comparisons but he is trying to blaze his own trail.

"Everyone loves him back at Juventus and speaks so highly of him," said Dybala, who has scored four goals in nine appearances this season for the Bianconeri. "The media is always trying to compare us and they are always looking at our statistics, but I try to do things my way and not think about how Carlos did them."

He said the move to Juventus was a challenge but added that playing at Palermo gave him a chance to get noticed.

"I spent two very good years there. But it was the right moment to make an impact with the transfer and today by good luck I am doing very well," he said. "There are still many veteran players at Juventus. In Serie A the club are always contenders. We try to be as competitive as possible and to win always. At this moment we are trying to improve our situation.

Martino said Dybala has enormous potential and said it was his preference to select Dybala over Gonzalo Higuain.

"And I say potential because what he has shown up to this point he must do now at Juventus," Martino told Ole newspaper. "He has become a star in one of the most important leagues in the world. And now he has to establish himself at Juve. That is like having to put on a River or Boca shirt here. Fundamentally he is a good young player who thinks well. When his head is on straight, there are more chances that things will go his way, naturally."

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

34e7ujn.jpg

Gattuso: Dybala Can Become A Success At Juventus

http://forzaitalianfootball.com/2015/10/gattuso-dybala-can-become-a-success-at-juventus/?

Oct 7, 2015

Former AC Milan midfielder Gennaro Gattuso believes Juventus striker Paulo Dybala can become one of the world’s top players.

The 37-year-old has turned to coaching since retiring from playing football and is currently in charge of Lega Pro club Pisa, although he had a six-game stint at Palermo in 2013 where he worked with Dybala.

“Two years ago I had the good fortune of coaching Paulo,” Gattuso told 2AngryMen TV.

“He is a player who I have always said is a few steps ahead of everyone else,” he added.

“He must find the continuity that he showed last year at Palermo, then he will be successful.”

The 21-year-old joined the Bianconeri this summer from the Rosanero for €32 million and has scored four goals in nine games since.

The young Argentine forward appeared 35 times in Serie A for Palermo last season, scoring 13 goals and assisting a further 10.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Messi: 'Dybala one to watch'

http://www.football-italia.net/74127/messi-dybala-one-watch?

Oct 10, 2015

Leo Messi praised Juventus youngster Paulo Dybala. “He will be talked about a lot over the next few years.”

The Barcelona legend spoke to Turin-based newspaper Tuttosport during his injury lay-off and discussed Dybala, who received his maiden call-up for Argentina this week.

“Dybala is a great player,” declared Messi.

“Paulo has a big future ahead of him. He will certainly be talked about a lot over the next few years.

“I can tell he is a player of real quality. Trust me on that.”

Juventus invested €32m to buy Dybala from Palermo this summer and he has already scored four goals in nine competitive games.

He turns 22 next month and has been in Italy since 2012.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

xofhxd.jpg

Messi: Dybala destined for greatness

The Barcelona star has backed his 21-year-old compatriot
to become one of the world's best players the future.

http://www.goal.com/en-za/news/4563/main/2015/10/10/16195562/-?

Oct 10, 2015

Lionel Messi believes Juventus attacker Paulo Dybala is certain to become one of the world's best players.

Dybala received his first call-up for Argentina last month following some fine performances for Palermo last season and new club Juventus in the opening weeks of the 2015-16 campaign.

The 21-year-old remained on the bench for the full 90 minutes of his side's 2-0 World Cup qualification defeat to Ecuador on Friday, yet Messi - who is recovering from a knee injury - is confident his compatriot will become a household name in the future.

"Paulo is a great player and he has a bright future ahead of him," the Barcelona man told Tuttosport .

"I have no doubt that people will talk about him a lot over the next few years."

Dybala joined Juventus from Palermo in June 2015 for an initial transfer fee of €32 million - potentially rising to €40m - and has netted four goals in nine appearances for the reigning Serie A champions so far this term.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

6i70qd.jpg

Leo Messi has some nice things to say
about Juventus striker Paulo Dybala

http://www.blackwhitereadallover.com/2015/10/12/9492387/juventus-paulo-dybala-leo-messi-nice-things-are-nice

Oct 12, 2015

There are certain players that you just have to listen to when they say things. Gigi Buffon comes to mind as one of those players because of the fact he speaks nothing but truth. Same goes for Claudio Marchisio and some of the other veteran players on the Juventus roster.

But what about the best player on the planet? (No, sorry, it ain't Cristiano.)

Forget about his current tax status in Spain, Leo Messi is the best of the best. And, in an interview with Turin-based daily Tuttosport, the Argentine wonder has said a few things about a young Juventus striker who just so happens to be from the same country.

"Dybala is a great player. Paulo has a big future ahead of him. He will certainly be talked about a lot over the next few years. I can tell he is a player of real quality. Trust me on that."

(Source: Football Italia)

One Argentine supporting another. I'm down with that. Especially when you consider it won't be too long until Dybala will be playing alongside Messi in one former or another sooner rather than later.

As we came to know in the wonderfully executed 'La Joya' documentary on Dybala, the young striker's roots are just as much Polish as they are Argentinian. And even though he had a desire to play for Poland (alongside Greatest Striker Ever Right Now Robert Lewandowski) because of his past, playing for Argentina is obviously something that he's cherishing during the current international break (and certainly in the future, too).

And let's be honest here: If Leo Messi is giving his approval regarding Paulo Dybala's game, who's going to disagree with him? I'm pretty sure he's earned the right to have people believe what he says. (Outside of tax-related things, of course. I think we've established that already.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

xofhxd.jpg

Vialli: Dybala can be the new Tevez

The former Juventus player says the 21-year-old forward has "the light
in his eyes that only champions have" and can go on to be a star in Serie A.

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/3266/spanish-football/2015/10/17/16401502/-?

Oct 17, 2015

Gianluca Vialli has tipped Paulo Dybala to step in to the boots vacated by Carlos Tevez at Juventus.

The former Manchester City striker left the Serie A champions to return to Boca Juniors in Argentina in the summer, with Dybala heading to Turin from Palermo.

After nine appearances for his new side, the 21-year-old has scored four times and Vialli believes he’s going to be a star.

“In my view, Dybala can be the new Tevez,” he told Tuttosport. “He has the skills, physique, runs hards, works for the team and never makes it feel as if there are 10 men on the field.

“I saw the light in his eyes that only champions have. Along with technical quality, he has a sense of teamwork, and that makes the difference.”

Incidentally, Dybala made his Argentina debut last week, coming on as a substitute for Tevez in a World Cup qualifier against Paraguay.

His Juve side face Inter this weekend in Serie A and are desperate for a win after picking up just eight points from their opening seven league matches.

Vialli says a defeat against Roberto Mancini’s side, who sit second in the table, would be a catastrophe.

“Juventus certainly have more at stake, but a defeat would be a heavy blow for either side,” he continued.

“If Juve were to lose, in my view they’d be definitively out of the Scudetto race and not just because of the standings.

"Until recently they invoked terror in their opponents even before stepping on to the pitch, but they’re losing that now.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

xlf6gm.gif

Paulo Dybala should leave Juventus -
Palermo president Maurizio Zamparini

http://www.espnfc.co.uk/story/2677090/paulo-dybala-should-leave-juventus-palermo-chief-zamparini?

Oct 22, 2015

Palermo president Maurizio Zamparini says he has written to his club's former forward Paulo Dybala, now at Juventus, to advise him to seek a transfer in the winter.

Dybala moved from Palermo to Turin for €32 million four months ago, but he has failed to hold down a regular starting berth under Massimiliano Allegri, and Zamparini accused the Juve coach of "ruining" the 21-year-old.

"I'm really annoyed with Allegri because he's ruining a champion," Zamparini told Radio Sportiva in quotes reported by Tuttosport. "Dybala personifies football, Allegri doesn't.

"When somebody personifies football like Messi does, then they should be given liberty and not forced into certain tactics. Allegri should train Mandzukic and the others, but this way he's ruining Dybala.

"I've written to Paulo telling him to ask Juve to send him elsewhere. I've told him to make friends with the veterans, who I think are jealous of him. Allegri is destroying the work that Conte did.

"He's got his ideas all confused. Dybala deserves a different coach. In just seven minutes yesterday [against Borussia Monchengladbach], you could see the difference he makes."

Zamparini said Inter Milan would be a good place for Dybala, saying the Nerazzurri would be serious title candidates with the Argentine forward.

"They've got a Scudetto-winning coach, and Roberto Mancini, for example, would play Dybala all the time, and maybe they would win the Scudetto," he said.

Dybala has scored three goals in seven Serie A matches for Juve this season, but he has started only four of those matches, with Allegri repeating that he still needs to find his feet and improve before becoming a regular.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Marotta: ‘Dybala needs time’

http://www.football-italia.net/74723/marotta-%E2%80%98dybala-needs-time%E2%80%99?

Oct 23, 2015

Juventus general manager Giuseppe Marotta calls on fans and media to be patient with Paulo Dybala.

The forward joined the Bianconeri from Palermo this summer, but has only made cameo appearances in the last two games against Inter and Borussia Monchengladbach.

“We’re convinced we’ve built a competitive team, with talents like Dybala,” Marotta told journalists after the shareholders’ meeting.

“A top team has an obligation to look for the best talent. That’s how it was with Pogba and Coman, who by the way asked to leave for Bayern Munich.

“Dybala is a talent, but he can’t give immediate answers. He will be a lot better in the years to come, because switching from a provincial team like Palermo to one like Juventus means big tests in terms of criticism, training…

“As for our expectations, he’s doing well, the results shouldn’t just be down to him. We appreciate him, he’s a smart lad and a great professional.

“From my experience, he’s the kind of player who will go right to the top.”

Marotta also reiterated his stance on Carlos Tevez, who was allowed to return to Boca Juniors this summer.

“Tevez is a top player, and he readily agreed to come to us, even though he had a big contract with Manchester City.

“When you’re 30-years-old and you want to return to Argentina, it’s detrimental to everyone to cause a confrontation. We were dealing with a man, not a spoiled 16-year-old kid.

“We sold him for his value on the balance sheet at that time, around €6m, and got first option on some promising youngsters.

“We simply responded to the wishes of a professional.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Dybala: ‘Staying calm at Juventus’

http://www.football-italia.net/74846/dybala-‘staying-calm-juventus’?

Oct 26, 2015

Paulo Dybala admits “I definitely feel the change” having swapped Palermo for Juventus.

The striker joined the Bianconeri this summer for a fee of up to €40m, but has been left out by Coach Massimiliano Allegri for some high-profile encounters.

The Argentinian international returned to the starting XI for the win over Atalanta yesterday, scoring once and providing an assist.

“I’m going through this period very calmly,” Dybala assured Premium Sport.

“I always think about working in peace and doing my best. I definitely feel the change, but like Allegri said, when there’s too much pressure you make mistakes and it can weigh on you.

“You just have to play calmly, staying close to your friends and teammates. I’m definitely raring to go, I like being on the pitch, but the Coach has to choose his 11.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

34e7ujn.jpg

Dybala: I Want To Make An Impact At Juventus
But It’s Tough For The Coach

http://forzaitalianfootball.com/2015/10/dybala-i-want-to-make-an-impact-at-juventus-but-its-tough-for-the-coach/?

Oct 26, 2015

Paulo Dybala has responded to recent criticism from over the past week after featuring on the bench against Borussia Monchengladbach in Juventus’ last match in the Champions League.

The young Argentinian has been struggling to secure a spot in the starting XI despite having scored four goals from eight appearances and picking up two assists for the Bianconeri.

“I live very calmly and I always try to do my best,” Dybala told Premium Sport.

“Everyone has a good relationship with [Palermo president Maurizio] Zamparini, we all know him and he even writes to me personally.

“Of course I feel the difference, but as Allegri has told me; when there is a lot of pressure, that is when mistakes can be made.

“We need to play calmly, staying close to friends and colleagues.

“Of course I want to have a big impact, I like being on the pitch but the coach has to pick 11 players.

“The coach has done well by picking Alvaro [Morata].”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Dybala: ‘More pressure at Juve’

http://www.football-italia.net/75660/dybala-%E2%80%98more-pressure-juve%E2%80%99?

Nov 12, 2015

Paulo Dybala talks about the 'pressure’ at Juventus and says he has been advised to ‘have no fear’ for Argentina.

Dybala was called up for Argentina to face Brazil in their World Cup qualifying campaign tomorrow night.

The 21-year-old revealed that he has had supportive words from his teammates, even the Brazilian ones.

“Before leaving for the training camp by teammates at Juve told me not to be afraid or let myself be intimidated,” he said to Argentinian paper Clarin.

“Even the Brazilians Hernanes, Neto, Alex Sandro and Rubinho told me not to be afraid.

“I’m obligated to win, otherwise I’ll have to pay up, as there are several bets at stake in the dressing room…

“At Palermo I didn’t have all this pressure that I have now at Juventus, which is the same pressure I have to cope with for the national team.

“Juve have helped me to grow because it’s a club where the only thought is to win.

“This is what I need to always be focused on the pitch.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Zamparini: ‘Dybala new Messi’

http://www.football-italia.net/75671/zamparini-%E2%80%98dybala-new-messi%E2%80%99?

Nov 12, 2015

Paulo Dybala is ‘the new Messi’ says Palermo owner Maurizio Zamparini, who criticises Juventus Coach Massimiliano Allegri.

The Argentina international left the Rosanero to join the Old Lady last summer and has settled well in Turin, scoring five league goals so far this season.

However, Zamparini believes that Allegri isn’t giving the 21-year-old enough game time and that he ‘wants to take credit’ for the striker’s development.

“Dybala is world class, Allegri no,” Zamparini said to Sport Mediaset.

“Dybala knows how to do everything, when I sold him to Juve I told Marotta: ‘look, you’ve signed the new Messi.’

“When Messi was very young at Barcelona he was always made to play. Always.

“Dybala plays intermittently, this is a kind of determination from Allegri that I don’t understand.

“Or at least: I understand why many Coaches do it like this, they want to take credit to say: look, he’s made the player develop.

“Iachini did it with Dybala as well, but I discovered and signed Dybala. He’s the new Messi, he can do it all, he’s world class.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

xofhxd.jpg

Dybala: I can do even more

The Juventus attacker made the difference for his side in their 1-0 win
over AC Milan on Saturday but promised there is more to come from him.

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/3276/serie-a/2015/11/22/17578382/-?

Nov 22, 2015

Paulo Dybala promised there is more to come from him after his volley sealed a 1-0 win for Juventus against AC Milan.

Juve's march up the Serie A table continued with a third straight win on Saturday, as Dybala scored the crucial goal in style midway through the second half.

Dybala was Juve's brightest player throughout the game, and the Argentina forward is targeting more goals this season.

"I am happy with what I’m doing and there is always going to be competition for places, but everyone is helping me to settle in," he told reporters.

"I know that I can do much more."

Massimiliano Allegri's decision to rest Leonardo Bonucci, Juan Cuadrado and Alvaro Morata for Wednesday's crucial Champions League match against Manchester City was justified as his side leapfrogged Milan into sixth place in Serie A.

Dybala added that it was an "unforgettable" moment to leave the field to a standing ovation from the Juventus supporters when he was substituted nine minutes from time.

"It was a great team display and a victory where everyone played their part," the 22-year-old added.

"We just did what the coach wanted us to do."

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Messi wants Dybala at Barca?

http://www.football-italia.net/76129/messi-wants-dybala-barca?

Nov 23, 2015

Lionel Messi has reportedly advised Barcelona to try and sign Juventus striker Paulo Dybala, with Paris Saint-Germain also linked.

Dybala was decisive in Saturday’s 1-0 win against Milan and some statistics have emerged today that underline the impact he has had in Turin.

giornalaccio rosa dello Sport have written that the forward has beefed up by four kilograms to 73kg since arriving, while La Repubblica write that he runs 12km per match on average and has scored six times in his first 13 matches – a better record than Carlos Tevez.

Tuttosport believe that Messi has advised Barca to look into signing the 22-year-old, who arrived from Palermo in the summer.

His value is believed to have risen from €40m to €60m since the start of the season and PSG are also reported to be interested, but Juve consider the striker unsellable.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti