Accedi per seguire   
Socrates

Paulo Dybala

130764 messaggi

xofhxd.jpg

Juventus ace Dybala to sign €7m-per-season
contract extension until 2022

Less than 24 hours after his stunning performance against Barcelona, Goal

can confirm that the 23-year-old is set to commit his future to the Old Lady.

http://www.goal.com/en/news/8/main/2017/04/12/34549912/-

Apr 12, 2017

Tifosibianconeri English page - CLICK HERE

Juventus ace Paulo Dybala has agreed terms on a new contract worth €7.5 million per annum that will keep him in Turin until 2022, Goal understands.

The Argentina international signed a five-year deal when he joined the Bianconeri from Palermo in the summer of 2015 for an initial €32m, plus an additional €8m in add-ons and performance-related bonuses.

Dybala quickly became a key member of Massimiliano Allegri’s starting 11, helping the Old Lady win a domestic double with 23 goals in 46 appearances in all competitions in his first season in Turin.

‘La Joya’ (The Jewel) further underlined his status as one of the most exciting players in the game today with two stunning strikes in Tuesday's Champions League quarter-final first-leg win over Barcelona that have only sparked further comparisons with compatriot Lionel Messi.

Messi Dybala Juventus Barcellona Champions League

Now, less than 24 hours later, Goal can reveal that Dybala will, in the coming days, put pen to paper on a lucrative new deal with the Italian titleholders, who had made extending the 23-year-old's contract their top priority ahead of the summer transfer window.

Indeed, Dybala's sensational form had attracted the attention of a number of Europe's top clubs, including Barca and Liga rivals Real Madrid.

As a result, the Bianconeri have moved quickly to bring the Argentine's salary more in line with the game's top players, as Dybala had previously been earning €3m a season.

Thus, his annual wage will now sky-rocket to €7.5m after tax, making him the joint-highest paid player in Serie A, alongside Juve team-mate Gonzalo Higuain.

Condividi questo messaggio

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130764 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Dybala at Juventus till 2022?

http://www.football-italia.net/101043/dybala-juventus-till-2022

Apr 12, 2017

Juventus could announce a new Paulo Dybala contract tomorrow, earning €7m per year up to June 2022, with no release clause.

There were reports earlier today that the extension would run to June 2021, adding one year to his current deal.

However, the Corriere dello Sport claims that the Argentine has signed on until 2022.

The wage bump will remain the same, specifically €5m per year plus bonuses, set to increase until it reaches €7m.

As part of their original €33.6m purchase from Palermo, the contract extension also means that the Sicilians will receive an extra €8m bonus.

With Real Madrid and Barcelona showing interest, Juve have no intention of setting a release clause for Dybala.

The final piece of the puzzle was a discussion over image rights, which appears to have been worked out over the last few days.

It’s reported Juventus could even announce the new Dybala deal on Thursday.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130764 messaggi

2yvo10i.jpg

OFFICIALLY OFFICIAL: Paulo Dybala extends
contract with Juventus through 2022

http://www.blackwhitereadallover.com/2017/4/13/15283478/official-

juventus-paulo-dybala-contract-extension-signed-sealed-delivered

Apr 13, 2017

I think it’s safe to say that Paulo Dybala is having a good couple of days.

First, on Tuesday night, Dybala was the driving force behind Juventus’ shocking 3-0 win over Barcelona in the first leg of the Champions League quarterfinal tie. His two goals were absolutely brilliant, with the young forward showing his sheer talent and class with a pair of goals that struck perfectly off his dangerous left foot and sent Juventus Stadium into euphoria a split-second later.

Thursday, as the clock struck 12 noon in Italy, Juventus announced that their Argentine jewel was going to be sticking around for a little while longer.

Juventus and Dybala have finally, at long last, come to an agreement on a contract extension, the club announced on Thursday. Dybala has officially put pen to paper on a contract extension that will tie him to Juventus through the 2021-22 season and will likely see him become of one the club’s highest-paid players. Originally thought to have been a deal that runs through 2021, Dybala’s new salary has been reported as being up there in Gonzalo Higuain territory — quite the deserved salary for one of the best in the business.

With Dybala signing his contract extension, Juventus will pay an extra €8 million to Palermo, which is tacked onto the original €32 million transfer fee they paid in the summer of 2015. The €8 million bonus will be paid in four installments, starting in the 2018-19 season.

Based on reports out of Italy late Wednesday, the day in which a proper announcement was getting close. Just about every major Italian media outlet was saying that the deal is done. Sky Sport Italia’s Gianluca Di Marzio was reporting it. The Corriere dello Sport was reporting it. La Gazzetta dello Sport was reporting it. Tuttosport was reporting it. They were all reporting it. And they turned out to be right.

What was thought to have been included in the flurry of contract extensions that saw Daniele Rugani and Leonardo Bonucci extend their respective deals with Juventus took much, much longer than anybody could have expected. There are probably a handful of reasons as to why that happened — length of the contract, salary, potential bonuses, imaging rights — and we may never know what caused such a long wait.

But, as we know now, Dybala is a Juventus player — and will be for the foreseeable future. Whatever Paulo wants, Paulo should get. He’s becoming that important to Juventus. And that will only continue as he establishes himself as one of the game’s brightest young stars. (If he isn’t one already.)

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130764 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Official: Dybala renews with Juventus

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor paulo dybala 2022

http://www.football-italia.net/101060/official-dybala-renews-juventus

Apr 13, 2017

Juventus have officially confirmed that Paulo Dybala has extended his contract until 2022.

The forward has been in talks with the Bianconeri for some time, and it emerged last night that a deal was very close.

“Juventus Football Club is pleased to announce that Paulo Dybala has renewed his contract until 30 June 2022, extending a journey that began in July 2015,” a statement on the Old Lady’s website confirmed.

“Juventus is stepping into the future and they will be doing so joined by La Joya for the next four years.”

It was also confirmed that Palermo will be paid another €8m as part of the deal which brought Dybala to Turin.

“Juventus Football Club S.p.A. announces that, following the renewal of the employment contract with the player Paulo Dybala until 30 June 2022, the performance bonus of € 8 million became due to U.S. Città di Palermo S.p.A. and will be paid in four instalments starting from 2018/2019 football season."

It's not thought there will be a buyout clause in the contract, and Dybala's salary will incrementally increase to €7m over the course of the deal.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130764 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Dybala: 'Juventus a dream'

http://www.football-italia.net/101061/dybala-juventus-dream

Apr 13, 2017

Paulo Dybala discusses his new contract - "playing for Juventus is something you dream about when you’re a kid".

It was officially confirmed today that the forward has agreed a new deal until 2022, just two days after his double against Barcelona in the Champions League.

"I’m very proud and happy to be at this club," Dybala told the Bianconeri's official YouTube channel.

"It’s difficult to imagine that so many positive things could happen all at once. This is a week full of special emotions for me.

"I’m extremely happy with what I’ve managed to achieve and what I’m doing for this team, this club and these fans.

"My best moment so far? I’d say my best moment was signing my first contract with Juventus, when I knew that I’d be a part of this club, because joining an internationally renowned team like this was an unforgettable feeling.

"Everything else is a result of signing that contract. Playing for Juventus is something you dream about when you’re a kid. Playing for a big European club is what e in Argentina aim for.

"The first days of training when I was on my own, the first sessions and friendly matches are all things I’ll never forget.

"The boss [Max Allegri] knew what he was doing, and gave me the right amount of time to get to know this team which - with all due respect - is different to Palermo because here we’re always playing to win trophies.

"The way he bedded me in was spot-on, fortunately everything went as well as it could have done thanks to him and my teammates.”

Dybala has been moved into a trequartista role this season, as the Old Lady switched to a 4-2-3-1.

"It’s a position I enjoy, it’s where I played for the Argentina youth teams so I know the role pretty well and Allegri has given me planty of freedom on the pitch.

"I’m enjoying myself and I have great teammates who help me, I’m feeling good and that enables me to play with calm and composure.

"My Barcelona goals? I think the second one was more difficult, given where I was on the pitch, but I preferred the first because it was on the turn, the box was full of bodies and I didn’t have time to think.

"I didn’t look up at the goal but I knew where it was and thankfully I managed to steer it home.

"We knew it would be a tough match for the full 90 minutes and it was, we were very well prepared and motivated and that helped us secure the victory."

Finally, La Joya was asked where he sees himself in five years' time, after Gigi Buffon said he could be the best player in the world.

"It’s difficult to say," Dybala replied.

"I’m grateful for the comments but I think it’s still early days I’ve still got a lot to achieve, so I thank Gigi but I want to keep working hard, playing as well as I can and winning trophies with this club."

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130764 messaggi

xofhxd.jpg

Dybala praises Allegri after signing new Juventus contract

The Argentine was the star of the show against Barcelona,

and has now extended his stay in Turin for at least five more years.

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/3276/serie-a/2017/04/13/34580152/-

Apr 13, 2017

Paulo Dybala lauded Massimiliano Allegri's role in his development after signing a contract tying him to Juventus until 2022 on Tuesday.

Dybala joined from Palermo in 2015 and has established himself as one of Europe's leading forwards, evidenced in his exquisite double in the 3-0 Champions League quarter-final first-leg victory over Barcelona on Tuesday.

This season the 23-year-old has been deployed in a freer role behind main striker Gonzalo Higuain, and he has

how Allegri has managed the early stages of his time in Turin.

"This week is filled with very strong feelings and emotions, I'm very happy for what I've done so far," Dybala, who has ended speculation linking him with Barca and Real Madrid by extending his contract, told Juve's official website.

"When I signed the first contract [was my best moment at Juventus], because I knew I would have become part of this club. Being part of Juventus, of what this team represents in the world, that was an unforgettable emotion.

"Allegri initially fielded me in a very cautious way, he knew exactly what he was doing. He allowed me enough time to understand and get to know this club better.

"I really like my current position, I already played that way when I was a youngster in Argentina, it gives more freedom and more options."

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130764 messaggi

xlf6gm.gif

Paulo Dybala repays Juventus' faith in
him by signing contract extension

http://www.espnfc.co.uk/club/juventus/111/blog/post/3102929/paulo-dybala

-repays-juventus-faith-in-him-by-signing-contract-extension

Apr 13, 2017

"Messi who? The Martian is Dybala," roared the front-page headline of Tuttosport as Paulo Dybala scored a brace to down the mighty Barcelona. The architect behind Juve's most beautiful attacking moves this season, "La Joya" demonstrated his trademark moves and sensational finishing to secure the Italian giants' positive result in the Champions League midweek.

For those who watch him every match, his talent is undeniable; for the rest of the world, Dybala just announced himself on the biggest stage. All anyone could ask was" Can Juventus keep hold of the youngster or will the Argentina international go to Real Madrid or Barcelona?

"Playing for Juventus is something you dream about when you're a kid," Dybala said. And he's now extended his contract with the Turin team until 2022, eager to continue his development within a club now recognised for its ability to scout and bring in the world's greatest young talent.

Having developed a special relationship with Massimiliano Allegri, one that has had its ups and downs, the 23-year-old is in awe of the tactician who has helped him progress as a player. "The way he bedded me in was spot on," Dybala said of his manager. "Fortunately everything went as well as it could have done thanks to him and my teammates."

Indeed it has for a player who boasts the mercurial skills that belong only to the world's best. Exquisitely technical, Dybala not only initiates great attacking moves but he can finish with aplomb, track back to contribute defensively and boasts a winning mentality that sees him refuse to give up. There is nothing quite as mesmerising as watching the player on the ball, looking up to deliver a defence-splitting pass or roaming between the lines to exploit space and overcome the opponent.

His partnership with Gonzalo Higuain has blossomed both on and off the pitch, and the players are regularly seen embracing, working together and for one another to ensure Juventus score a steady stream of goals. Yet Higuain is not his only friend. For "La Joya" -- "the jewel", for his skills on the ball -- many would agree he's also a joy to be around when he's off it. He genuinely seems to love the team, his teammates and the city where he can enjoy a little peace. "In Turin I can walk through the streets of the city without any problems."

Dybala is often pictured out, spending time with his teammates, and even his girlfriend Antonella Cavalieri has embedded herself into life in Turin and is often spotted with the wives of Claudio Marchisio, Leonardo Bonucci and Andrea Barzagli, dining in Turin's hot spots.

So why Juventus? For one thing, Dybala describes the club as one of the biggest in the world and certainly in Italy. More importantly, as a Boca Juniors fan, it was Carlos Tevez's home, so when Tevez contacted the youngster telling him of Juve's interest in him and how he looked forward to playing together, Dybala's mind was made up, he wanted to be a Bianconero. Sadly for him, Tevez returned to Boca and the ex-Palermo forward had to settle for being his replacement rather than his teammate at Juventus.

Then there was Andrea Pirlo and Gianluigi Buffon. "My dream was to exchange shirts with Buffon, who is now my teammate at Juventus," explained Dybala. Regaling the media with tales of his embarrassment in asking for the goalkeeper's shirt, when he finally got to hold it in his hand, the forward described the feeling as unforgettable. As for Pirlo, his shirt hangs proudly on the wall in Dybala's house.

Offered freedom to play in the role he most loves under Allegri, that of a trequartista, Dybala has played in various attacking positions throughout the years. Starting out as a winger on the left of a trident, he became a central midfielder before his then-coach Dario Franco tried him out as false nine -- a role he deeply enjoyed.

At Juventus, the player is encouraged to demonstrate the beauty of his technique while his intelligence has allowed him to adapt to a tactically difficult league. While his body has suffered in adapting to the tough schedule that comes with playing for a trophy-chasing club, Dybala is enjoying his development and is proud of the fact he is often among the first names included in the starting lineup. The team believed in him from the very first day and offered him a platform to demonstrate his strengths in a safe environment, offered the sort of continuity youngsters rarely get at a big club.

Having already registered eight Serie A goals, six assists and four Champions League goals this season despite his injuries, Dybala directs Juve's attacking game and offers the ingenuity to a side often only recognised for its defensive might. Combining his youth and vitality with Juve's experience and grit has produced a winning and balanced side that is worthy of the Old Lady's legacy and reputation.

"I've been saying for a while that he is good enough to be in the top five players in the world and wouldn't be out of place in the top three," explained Buffon. "Having said that, he needs to prove it every time and with regularity, to show he is worthy of our expectations of him." Over to you, Dybala.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130764 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Dybala 'already an alien at 18'

http://www.football-italia.net/101103/dybala-already-alien-18

Apr 14, 2017

Former Palermo Coach Giuseppe Sannino reveals that Paulo Dybala was 'already an alien' when he arrived at the club in 2012.

It has been a good week for the 23-year-old, after he scored a brace for Juventus against Barcelona on Tuesday night, and yesterday signed a new contract  with the Bianconeri until 2021.

"When he came we very quickly saw what he could do,” the former Rosanero boss told Tuttosport. “From a technical point of view he was already an alien but he needed time to withstand the physical impacts and above all [to understand] tactics.

"But his strength has always been within him, arrived in Italy as a clean and healthy guy, he’s smart and determined.

"He had the patience to wait and grow slowly, and now he’s still that clean and healthy guy who arrived in Palermo in 2012, but he’s grown up to such a degree that he has nothing to envy from anyone in the world."

The 59-year-old also revealed that there was initial skepticism when former owner Maurizio Zamparini gushed about the arrival of Dybala.

"When Zamparini told us of his arrival, he spoke of him like a phenomenon in the same way as [Lionel] Messi or [Diego] Maradona.

"A little scepticism on our part was inevitable, he was a boy who had never had an international youth call-up and that he hadn’t even played in the Argentine league.

"Then as soon as we saw him touch the ball we looked him in the face realising that he was indeed a potential phenomenon.

"There is no need to recount a particular example but I remember every year in training where maybe he was facing a one-on-three, he emerged with a simplicity that was out of the ordinary."

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130764 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Sannino: 'Zamp was right about Dybala'

http://www.football-italia.net/101104/sannino-zamp-was-right-about-dybala

Apr 14, 2017

Former Palermo boss Giuseppe Sannino insists Maurizio Zamparini 'was right to compare Paulo Dybala to Lionel Messi'.

After having revealed that the Argentine forward was 'already an alien at 18', the Coach revealed that his contunued success is down to 'sacrifice and application'.

"Zamparini was right to compare Dybala to Messi," Sannino continued in an interview with Tuttosport. "And to see him play against him the other night was a joy.

"And the best part is that he still has great room for improvement: if his growth as a man goes hand in hand with his talent, will become well soon the number one in the world.

"I was the Coach, then came [Gian Piero] Gasperini, then [Alberto] Malesani, Gasperini again and finally me, for the second time.

"This made the boy’s first experience in Italy even more difficult. But there were already great signs about his personality.

"I remember in the team we had people like [Fabrizio] Miccoli, [Josip] Ilicic and [Abel] Hernandez.

"We had nothing that discouraged him in any way, and now everyone can see the phenomenon that he has managed to become thanks to sacrifice and application.

"I often hear from him, but he has yet to give me his shirt, even a training one. I’d take anything, just so that my grandchildren can claim to have the shirt belonging to the best player in the world."

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130764 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Zamparini: 'Almost cried for Dybala'

http://www.football-italia.net/101148/zamparini-almost-cried-dybala

Apr 15, 2017

Maurizio Zamparini “almost cried” seeing Paulo Dybala score for Juventus against Barcelona and advised Napoli to sign Palermo’s Ilija Nestorovski.

The former Palermo President has just sold the club to Paul Baccaglini, but despite his reputation for hiring and firing Coaches, he did have a wonderful eye for new talent.

Among those who made their mark in Sicily are Luca Toni, Edinson Cavani, Javier Pastore and Champions League sensation Dybala.

“The other day I saw Dybala scoring two goals against Barcelona and I almost cried,” confessed Zamparini to Radio Kiss Kiss Napoli.

“Like Pastore and Cavani, he was my discovery and it is always moving to see them so successful around Europe.

“I also sent (Napoli President Aurelio) De Laurentiis a message: if you’d signed Dybala like I told you to, then you’d have won the Scudetto by now.

“I advised him that Nestorovski is the new Gonzalo Higuain, so he should think about it!”

The 27-year-old Macedonia international was snapped up last summer for just €500,000.

Nestorovski scored 10 goals with three assists in 32 Serie A games for Palermo.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130764 messaggi

xlf6gm.gif

Juventus have no reason to envy
Barcelona, Real or Bayern - Dybala

http://www.espnfc.co.uk/juventus/story/3106391/juventus-have-no-reason-

to-envy-barcelona-real-madrid-or-bayern-munich-paulo-dybala

Apr 18, 2017

Juventus have no reason to envy Barcelona, Real Madrid or Bayern Munich, says star forward Paulo Dybala.

The Bianconeri will visit the Camp Nou on Wednesday, more than a week after a stunning 3-0 Champions League quarterfinal first-leg defeat of the Spanish giants in Turin.

Dybala, who last week signed a new deal that will keep him at the Juventus Stadium until 2022, scored two goals in a breakout performance against the Catalans, and told TyC Sports on Monday the defending Serie A champs take a back seat to nobody.

"It's the best moment of my career. I feel really good on the pitch, I'm at a club that has nothing to be envious of Barcelona, Real Madrid or Bayern Munich about," Dybala said.

"The fans, my teammates and the club have made me feel like this. That's why I had no problem renewing.

"This club competes for all the tournaments it takes part in, it's the biggest club in Italy and from the moment I arrived they have helped me to become aware that we have to win everything we play for, against any opponent and on any pitch."

Dybala suffered an ankle injury in Juve's 2-0 victory over Pescara on Saturday, but the Argentina international expects to feature against Barca on Wednesday.

"I had normal training with the group on Monday, but I didn't do the last part of the session out of precaution. But I'll be at 100 per cent on Wednesday."

Dybala has gained notoriety for his goal celebration, which he says is an ode to one of his favourite movies.

"It came about because I'm a fan of the movie Gladiator," said the 23-year-old. "I started the year with that celebration and it's going to continue, I'm not going to change it."

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130764 messaggi

34e7ujn.jpg

Real Madrid Preparing Mega Bid For Juventus Star

https://forzaitalianfootball.com/2017/04/real-madrid

-preparing-mega-bid-for-juventus-star/

Apr 24, 2017

Although Paulo Dybala only recently signed a contract extension with Juventus, Real Madrid are ready to offer James Rodriguez and Alvaro Morata in order to secure his services.

Los Blancos are already hard at work on reinforcing their side for next season, with recent reports linking them with moves for Atletico Madrid’s Antoine Griezmann and Chelsea’s Eden Hazard.

The third name being looked at is Dybala, and Donbalon.com reports President Florentino Perez is so intent on landing the Argentine, who’s new deal will keep him in Turin until 2022, that he is willing to offer Morata and Rodriguez in order to get his man.

Although the Spaniard has spent most of his career in Madrid he is well known in Turin having played for the Bianconeri from 2014 to 2016, netting 27 goals in 93 appearances in all competitions.

Rodriguez has been linked with an exit from Los Blancos in recent weeks due to his mixed form for the side. The Colombian has netted seven goals in 27 appearances in all competitions this season.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130764 messaggi

bex2so.jpg

TRANSFER RUMOUR: REAL MADRID SET TO OFFER ALVARO MORATA

AND JAMES RODRIGUEZ TO LAND PAULO DYBALA IN THE SUMMER

http://www.thehardtackle.com/news/2017/04/25/transfer-rumour-real-madrid-set-to

-offer-alvaro-morata-and-james-rodriguez-to-land-paulo-dybala-in-the-summer/

Apr 25, 2017

Real Madrid are reportedly set to offer Alvaro Morata and James Rodriguez to Juventus to land Paulo Dybala in the summer transfer window.

Spanish publication Don Balon have reported that Real Madrid are set to step up their pursuit of Paulo Dybala, by offering out of favour attacking duo Alvaro Morata and James Rodriguez in exchange of the Juventus forward in the summer.

Dybala has been an instrumental figure for Juventus ever since he signed for the Bianconeri from Palermo in a €32 million deal in 2015. Keeping things ticking, the young Argentine has scored 17 goals while providing 8 assists in 39 appearances across all competitions for Juventus this season.

Often drawing comparisons with his senior compatriot Lionel Messi for his nimble feet and technical ability, Dybala recently provided a reminder of how far he has come since joining the Serie A giants last season, as he almost single handedly led Juventus to a 3-0 win against Messi’s Barcelona.

With Dybala making such a profound impact for Massimiliano Allegri’s side, it is not surprising to see him attract attention from some of the biggest clubs across Europe. In fact, Manchester City, Barcelona and Real Madrid are three outfits that have been regularly monitoring the progress of the 23-year-old.

And while Dybala and his camp have insisted that he is not going anywhere anytime soon, the three clubs have been trying everything within their powers to persuade him into making a summer move. The latest of these tactics have been adopted by Los Blancos, who are offering two of their own players to land him.

As per the report, Real Madrid are set to offer James Rodriguez and former Juventus man Alvaro Morata to the Italian champions in order to tempt them into letting go of Dybala. Indeed, the duo haven’t been done any favours by Zinedine Zidane this season, as they have managed to make just 20 league starts among themselves all season long.

And their record in the limited opportunities that they have been afforded has been anything but unimpressive, with a combined tally of 16 goals and 8 assists to show for their efforts – hardly numbers that justify such few starts.

As Zidane has continued to overlook them, Morata and Rodriguez have continued to be linked with a summer exit from the Santiago Bernabeu. And if Real Madrid have their way, they could soon be headed to Italy to join Juventus, with Dybala headed the other way.

The Argentine is just 23 right now, and the potential that he has is exciting to say the least. With his best years ahead of him, he could definitely prove to be a valuable asset for Real Madrid for years to come, providing them with a long-term solution in attack in the process.

It now remains to be seen if Real Madrid can persuade both the club and the player into agreeing to a deal in the summer transfer window. It is clear, though, that Real Madrid will make every last ditch attempt to lure Dybala to a Bernabeu switch.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130764 messaggi

swcy9l.png

‘Barcelona don’t want Dybala’

http://www.football-italia.net/101644/‘barcelona-don’t-want-dybala’

Apr 25, 2017

Barcelona sporting director Robert Fernandez says they won’t go for Juventus’ Paulo Dybala - “we already have the best three in the world”.

The Bianconeri forward has been touted as the heir to Lionel Messi, and recently signed a new long-term contract in Turin.

That hasn’t stopped him being linked with the Catalan side, against whom he scored twice in the Champions League quarter-final.

“He is a magnificent player,” Fernandez acknowledged, speaking to RAC1.

“We already have the best three in the world though.”

Barça’s ‘MSN’ front-three of Messi, Luis Suarez and Neymar have scored 91 goals between them for the Bluagrana this season.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130764 messaggi

xofhxd.jpg

Juventus forward Dybala admits he

needs more goals to be like Del Piero

Having signed a new contract to commit his future to the Italian champions

until 2022, the Argentine wants to become a symbol for the Serie A club.

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/683/main/2017/04/29/35051902/-

Apr 29, 2017

Paulo Dybala believes he needs to score more goals before he can be compared to Juventus legend Alessandro Del Piero.

Dybala signed a new contract in April to stay at the Serie A leaders until 2022, ending speculation linking him with a move to Barcelona or Real Madrid at the end of the season.

But the forward, who has scored nine league goals this term, played down comparisons to club icon Del Piero - who spent 19 years at Juve - by insisting he needs to become more prolific.

"Del Piero is an example to follow," Dybala told Sky Italia after Juve's 2-2 draw at Atalanta on Friday.

"It will be tough to follow in his footsteps, both on and off the field. 

"He scored much more than me. I'm missing a lot to be like Del Piero."

Dybala denied reports he has his eye on Del Piero's old number 10 shirt that was vacated by Paul Pogba upon his world-record move to Manchester United, but stressed he wants to be remembered as a Juve star.

"I have always said that the 21 for Juve is important," Dybala added.

"Alex's 10 is hard to wear, I respect 21 and I want to wear this number.

"I'll never ask for the number 10, if the club offers me it then we'll talk.

"I want to be a Bianconero symbol."

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130764 messaggi

2ecg1uu.jpg

Paulo Dybala: “My future? I want

to be a Bianconero symbol”

http://www.juvefc.com/paulo-dybala-future-want-bianconero-symbol/

Apr 30, 2017

Paulo Dybala is totally committed to Juventus, declaring: “I want to be a Bianconero symbol.”

The 23-year-old striker spoke to Sky Sports following Juve’s 2-2 draw against Atalanta, and addressed the comparisions with Juve legend, Alessandro Del Piero.

“Del Piero is an example. It will be hard to follow in his footsteps, both on and off the pitch. He’s a very correct person, I’ve met him and he’s a really good person.

“Where do I lack compared to him? Definitely in front of goal, he scored a lot more than me. I’m missing a lot to be like Del Piero.

“The number 10? I’ve always said that the number 21 is important for Juve. Alex’s 10 is hard to wear, I respect 21 and I want to wear this number.

“I’ll never ask for the number 10, if the club offers me it then we’ll talk.

“My future? I want to be a Bianconero symbol.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130764 messaggi

2ecg1uu.jpg

Dybala’s agent: “He wants to win it all at Juventus”

http://www.juvefc.com/dybalas-agent-wants-win-juventus/

Apr 30, 2017

Paulo Dybala’s agent confirms his client is happy in Turin and “wants to win it all with Juventus”, including the Ballon d’Or.

Speaking with Italian paper Corriere dello Sport, Pierpaolo Triulzi addressed Dybala’s recent renewal with the club and what the future holds for La Joya.

“We worked for the past 10 months with Juve to renew his contract.” Triulzi told CdS’s Fabio Massimo Splendore, “I’ve to thank Juve & especially their CEO, Giuseppe Marotta for this.”

“Paulo’s renewal is a very important signal from Juve to their fans & other teams. It is also an important message to Paolo’s fans. Juve are once again demonstrating that they’re building a club of top players.

“Paulo is happy in Turin. His family is happy in Turin. His choice of renewing with Juve is being proven in every game. Paulo has grown at Juve & he continues to grow everyday. He is happy to grow as a Juve playe.

“Renewals [in general] are highly complex, with many variables. If I said that renewing his contract was all easy, I’d be lying. But, I can definitely say that there has always been a common will [from all parties in concern] to renew his contract

“For Paulo, his renewal is the recognition of the sacrifices that he’s made since he first started to kick the football. Paulo is a guy that deserves all the results that we are witnessing now.”

Triulzi turned his attention to the interest in Dybala from foreign clubs, in particular, Spanish giants Barcelona and Real Madrid.

Image result for messi dybala

“Paulo’s the best talent in Europe. He’s just behind [Lionel] Messi & [Cristiano] Ronaldo. It’s normal that interest in him is high. It’s obvious that many teams are seriously interested in him.

“I know that the background details are the bread of those that do your job but I love the confidence I have in my work. If you write that Paolo’s wanted by half of Europe, write the truth. We chose to renew & he wants to win it all at Juve. He also wants to win Ballon d’Or at Juve.

“Comparisons with Messi ?They’re media orchestrated. We leave these things to you.”

Dybala has been praised for his charitable work and Triulzi revealed how important it is for the player to help where he can.

“It is important to do things for people that didn’t have your luck. Paulo is a Champion that thinks a lot to help those that suffer. While at Palermo, we [randomly] went one evening to feed the homeless without any advertising.

1-6.jpg

“Paulo’s gesture to spend Easter with sick children at the hospital was extra-ordinary. It was a gesture that moved me. He has also visited orphanages in Malta & children hospitals in Australia. He is also planning to found a charitable organization.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130764 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Dybala 'at Juve to win everything'

http://www.football-italia.net/101874/dybala-juve-win-everything

Apr 30, 2017

Paulo Dybala was “wanted by half of Europe, but he came to Juventus in order to win everything,” said the Argentina talent’s agent.

The Bianconeri invested €40m to sign him from Palermo in July 2015 and he has at least doubled that value now, extending his contract to June 2021.

“It was a long and complex renewal process, but at the end our expectations were realised,” agent Pierpaolo Triulzi told the Corriere dello Sport newspaper.

“In truth, we took 10 months to work on it. In my view, Juventus sent a very important signal to their fans and other clubs, because once again they proved that this team is going to be full of top players.

“At the same time, it was an important message from Dybala to the fans. Paulo is happy with this choice, so is his family, and he proves that game after game.

“With Juve he has grown and continues to get better every day. You can tell from his recent performances, can’t you?

“Paulo is the best talent in Europe right now, straight after the top stars like Leo Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo. I consider it fairly normal that there was a lot of interest in him and obviously many clubs made serious approaches.

“I know that you make your living on behind the scenes details, whereas I protect privacy in my work. Having said that, if you write that half of Europe wanted Dybala, then you are correct.

“But we chose Juve and he is happy to be a Juventus player, because he wants to win everything with Juve.”

In Argentina, they depict Dybala as the ‘new Messi’ and the pair have played together on international duty.

“In my view, this is a comparison that makes no sense. Nobody can ever debate the quality of Messi, just as Diego Maradona was beyond everyone in his day.

“Paulo said it clearly: Messi, like Maradona, is a legend that belongs to the history of football and nobody can try to say they are the new Messi. It’s all a media game and we leave that to you.

“He simply feels that he is Dybala and works every day to improve. He has enormous respect for Messi and I think they can help each other out in the World Cup in Russia.”

The representative also revealed a different side to Dybala that he likes to keep private.

“Paulo finds it fundamental to do things for those less fortunate than himself. He’s a champion in that sense too, full of heart, he always thinks of others.

“I remember that in Palermo he’d go around at night handing food out to the homeless. On Easter Day, he chose to spend it with sick children in the Regina Margherita hospital and that really moved me.

“He visited an orphanage in Malta and a children’s hospital in Australia. That’s what he’s like and he is thinking of starting his own charity foundation, too.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130764 messaggi

swcy9l.png

‘Dybala can be world’s best’

http://www.football-italia.net/102035/‘dybala-can-be-world’s-best’

May 3, 2017

Former Palermo striker Kyle Lafferty believes Juventus’ Paulo Dybala can “be the best player in the world”.

The Northern Ireland international played alongside La Joya in Serie B during the 2013-14 season, and spoke to the Daily Mail about his former teammate.

“It was great to play alongside Paulo for Palermo,” Lafferty said.

“His talent was clear and he was a good lad off the pitch as well. He is not the biggest player but he is strong and can hold the ball well and cause lots of danger.

“He's never afraid to try things. I have never seen a player try to nutmeg opposition players so much in my life. The ability that he has is incredible.

“He left Palermo to go to Juventus and hasn't looked back. Against Barcelona in the first leg of the quarter-final he scored twice and ran the show and in the second leg you could see Barcelona realised he was the main threat because every time he had the ball there were two or three players around him.

“He is 23 now and although he has already achieved a lot in his career he has a massive future. He has the potential to be the best player in the world and knowing him he will fulfil it.

“He is from the same country as Messi and in time Paulo will take over from both him and Ronaldo.

“Not only has he all the football ability, he also has a strong mentality. He is already being likened to Messi but he will want to be his own man.

"In years to come I really believe he will be the best player in the world and will definitely have his name on the Ballon D'or. He is so good he could play anywhere, for any club and be a success.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130764 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Dybala hails Allegri and Zidane

http://www.football-italia.net/102436/dybala-hails-allegri-and-zidane

May 11, 2017

Paulo Dybala admits he would’ve liked to play alongside Real Madrid Coach Zinedine Zidane and thanks Juventus boss Max Allegri for helping him grow.

La Joya spoke to Sky Sport Italia after learning the Bianconeri will face Real Madrid in the Champions League Final on June 3.

“I would’ve loved to play alongside Zidane, because we all know his quality. I admired his technique, the way he moved on the pitch, dribbling past players and making it look so easy.

“Everyone saw what a great player he was and now he’s proving himself to be a great Coach too. I think we could’ve worked well together on the field.”

However, when it comes to tacticians, Dybala only has eyes for Allegri.

“I think that I have improved a great deal being part of the Juve mentality, of always stepping on to the field to win, no matter which team you are up against.

“We know the Coach is very important for us, and personally he has helped a huge amount over the last two years, helping me to grow as a player and as a person, not to mention settling me into the role where I am playing now.

“My best form was the week of the two legs against Barcelona. I was in great shape physically, had so much belief in myself and I think that was one of the best moments of my career.

“The second goal against Barcelona was my favourite too, along with my free kick against Palermo.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130764 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Dybala: 'Juve on par with Real Madrid'

http://www.football-italia.net/102855/dybala-juve-par-real-madrid

May 20, 2017

Paulo Dybala insists Juventus “proved we are on a par with the top European clubs” and can beat Real Madrid for the Champions League.

They will face off in the Final in Cardiff on June 3 after the Bianconeri eliminated Porto, Barcelona and Monaco.

“Juventus have proved in recent years that we are on a par with the top European clubs,” Dybala told Radio Deejay.

“We have the same chance of winning the Champions League as Real Madrid, as both sides reached the Final by beating great opponents.

“We really want to lift that trophy for us and the fans.”

Juve stepped up the intensity after a January switch to the 4-2-3-1 formation.

“Obviously I like to play close to the goal and score as much as possible, but now I have to do what the Coach asks and help the team when covering the midfield. I do like this role.

“I am always eager to improve and watch myself back to learn where I’ve gone wrong. Tomorrow will be a decisive match against Crotone and it won’t be easy. We had a really tough training session today.”

Dybala first came to Italy as a teenager for Palermo, who are this summer relegated to Serie B.

“It’s really disappointing and a terrible moment. I hope they can soon return to Serie A.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130764 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Dybala: 'Juve level with Real Madrid'

http://www.football-italia.net/103134/dybala-juve-level-real-madrid

May 25, 2017

Paulo Dybala warned “everyone knows Juventus are playing Real Madrid on level terms in the Champions League Final. We’re just missing one objective.”

The Bianconeri have already clinched the Coppa Italia and their sixth consecutive Scudetto, so are one step away from completing the Treble in Cardiff on June 3.

“We are going to Bologna for the win on Saturday, even if we’ve already got the title, because a good performance will fire us up for Cardiff,” Dybala told JTV during a sponsorship event in Milan.

“We are calm, we are hungry and there are still 10 days to go, but we’ve already started work on the Final. We’ve got to approach it without anxiety, the same way we did every other Champions League game so far.

“Everyone knows that Juventus are playing Real Madrid on level terms in the Champions League Final, not just us. We aren’t just taking on one great champion, but a team.

“We will give our best and if they are strong in attack, then we have an excellent defence. So far each of us have given everything to help the team and now we’re just missing one objective.

“We all believe in the Juventus project.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130764 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Dybala: ‘Working on my right foot’

http://www.football-italia.net/103154/dybala-‘working-my-right-foot’

May 26, 2017

Juventus forward Paulo Dybala says he’s working hard on his right foot - “with one foot it’s easier for opponents to read you”.

The Argentinian international is known for his cultured left foot, but the 23-year-old is aware he can’t simply rely on that.

“I’m left-handed, I even brush my teeth with my left hand,” Dybala explained to Il Venerdì.

“I take a pen every day and I try to write, but with my right foot, I put it between my big toe and the little one.

“I work like a crazy person to have more sensitivity and ability. Not just that, I also train with my eyes; to see further, in different directions, to anticipate my opponents and see trajectories.

“I’ve also started doing a lot of gym work, in Italy I’ve started learning to defend the ball.

“[Gennaro] Gattuso, who was then the Palermo Coach, told me not to overdo the weights though, I don’t need to be Big Jim, the explosiveness in my legs is enough.

“Cristiano Ronaldo has scored 360 goals, which is because he’s right-footed but also strong with his left. With one foot you’re easier to mark and it’s easier for opponents to read you.

“In Italy the defenders don’t mess around, it’s a good school.”

Dybala also discussed his life in Turin, which he sees as very different from Sicily and Palermo.

“I don’t mind signing autographs or taking photos. Of course I can think of [Francesco] Totti, who I think of as a prisoner king. He can’t even move around in his city.

“I noticed that there are different Italians when I came to the north, to Juve. At Palermo I lived in Mondello, I went bike riding, I’d go to the sea and the neighbours took care of me.

“Even if my mum, Alicia, was there, whatever I was missing they’d be there. Turin is elegant and discreet, they leave you along but if you need sugar it’s pointless going to the neighbours, you’re better off just going straight to the supermarket.

“We Argentines are affectionate, we need a family. So this reserved attitude was a bit difficult for me.

“On the bus to the stadium, everyone puts their headphones in and listens to their songs, in Argentina we had a big speaker to blast out the music. It might be a bit ignorant, but it’s fun.

“[Gianluigi] Buffon welcomed me to Juve last season. We were in trouble, four points from 10 games and we lost to Sassuolo, our fourth defeat.

“Gigi spoke about humility, a sense of responsibility, shame for the bad performances. Right then I understood that Juve don’t apologise, and the code of winning never changes.”

La Joya is known for his Gladiator mask celebration, and he explained how that came about.

“It came from my mistake, in the Supercoppa final with Milan in Doha,” Dybala explained.

“It wasn’t a nice time and I was disappointed, above all I was struggling to bounce back, I looked at the others and I felt guilty.

“So I posted Michael Jordan’s quote: ‘I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed’.

“The mask comes from Gladiator, a film I must have seen 30 times. In life you have to get up and fight.

“I also understand though that there are unnecessary wars. They put me against [Lionel] Messi, in a confrontation, but I don’t have to dribble past him. He’s already done it all, I’m still doing it.

“I want to win in the national team with Messi, not in place of him.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130764 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Dybala overrated, claims Pele

http://www.football-italia.net/103902/dybala-overrated-claims-pele

Jun 9, 2017

Pele has claimed that Paulo Dybala “isn’t as good as people say” after Argentina’s 1-0 win against Brazil on Friday.

Dybala started on the left of a three-man, Argentina front line, which included Lionel Messi and Juventus clubmate Gonzalo Higuain, as the Albiceleste ran out 1-0 winners against Pele’s country of birth in Melbourne.

“Dybala? He’s not as good as people say,” the Brazil icon said after the game, reports Tuttosport.

“They say he might be the heir to Maradona, but the only thing they have in common is that they kick with their left foot.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130764 messaggi

xofhxd.jpg

'Dybala needs to leave Juventus to improve' - Dani Alves

Despite being a team-mate of the Argentina international, full-back Alves

believes the forward will only reach his full potential when he leaves Turin

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/683/main/2017/06/16/36408162/-

Jun 16, 2017

Dani Alves has told Paulo Dybala he will have to leave Juventus in order to reach his full potential.

Argentina international Dybala has been tipped as Lionel Messi's heir, a claim that gained more weight when he hit a double in Juve's 3-0 Champions League quarter-final first-leg win over Barcelona.

The 23-year-old has been persistently linked with a move to Camp Nou, as well as Liga champions Real Madrid, and Juve team-mate Alves believes such a transfer is required for him to improve.

"La Joya [Dybala's nickname] will bear fruit," Alves said in an interview on Esporte Interativo.

"We have spoken many times and I told him that one day, I do not know when, he will have to leave Juventus to improve even more."

Dybala has won back-to-back Scudetti and Coppa Italia since joining Juve in 2015, but he was on the losing side in the Champions League final this month in a 4-1 defeat to Real Madrid.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti