Accedi per seguire   
Socrates

Paulo Dybala

130719 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Real Madrid replace CR7 with Dybala?

http://www.football-italia.net/104287/real-madrid-replace-cr7-dybala

Jun 17, 2017

Paulo Dybala, Kylian Mbappé and Robert Lewandowski are all options if Real Madrid do lose Cristiano Ronaldo this summer.

There are multiple reports in Portugal and Spain that CR7 told teammates he has finished his time in Spain and wants a move abroad, particularly irked by an investigation into his finances.

If he does go, then the Merengues need a big name to fill the gap, with Italian and Spanish papers identifying two names in particular.

They are Monaco talent Mbappé, who would cost around €100m, and Juventus forward Dybala.

This isn’t the first time that Dybala has been linked with a move to La Liga, although he had been considered closer to Barcelona than Real Madrid.

Another alternative would be Bayern Munich centre-forward Lewandowski.

Condividi questo messaggio

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130719 messaggi

xofhxd.jpg

VIDEO: Dybala scores stunning free kick... with 20 people on the line!

The Juventus and Argentina star curled home a gorgeous goal

despite the efforts of fans and opposition players alike!

http://www.goal.com/en/news/8/main/2017/07/02/36777142/-

Jul 2, 2017

How did he still score?! Paulo Dybala returned to his hometown of Laguna Larga over the weekend and played an exhibition match on a pitch quite unlike that of the Juventus Stadium.

Nevertheless, the Argentina international still managed to curl home a brilliant free kick, despite over 20 people, including fans, standing on the line in a bid to help the goalkeeper!

Dybala enjoyed an excellent 2016-17, scoring 19 goals in all competitions as Juventus won Serie A and the Coppa Italia, and also reached the final of the Champions League.

Perhaps the above goal should come as no surprise, then...

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130719 messaggi

2ecg1uu.jpg

Del Piero: ‘Dybala should wear the No. 10’

http://www.juvefc.com/del-piero-dybala-wear-no-10/

Jul 5, 2017

Alessandro Del Piero says “Juve’s No 10 shirt is heavy and important” and finds it strange no one is wearing it yet.

The ’10’ has been unassigned since Paul Pogba left Juve for Manchester United last summer and while Federico Bernardeschi is currently linked with the Bianconeri, Del Piero believes there’s another player more fitting of the shirt.

“It’s strange not to see that jersey, even if the world has changed so much,” Ale’ told Calciomercato.com.

“Juve’s No 10 shirt is heavy and important: not just for me, but for Sivori, Platini, Baggio…

“I’d like Dybala to wear it, but he’s happy with 21, which is another number with history behind it.”

“Bernardeschi?” Del Piero went on “He would be a great signing. I like the attitude in his game because his technical characteristics and qualities are pretty clear.

“He’s a lad who has already shown to have great qualities and Juve has always been a very inviting environment, albeit a difficult and challenging one with big responsibilities, where you can only afford to go a bit wrong.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130719 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Barcelona in for Dybala?

http://www.football-italia.net/106122/barcelona-dybala

Jul 21, 2017

Reports in Spain suggest Barcelona could move for Paulo Dybala if Neymar joins Paris Saint-Germain.

It appears PSG may be on the verge of completing an incredible €222m deal for the Brazilian, with Le Parisien claiming he’s already told teammates he’ll make the switch.

Every player in the Spanish leagues has a release clause, so the Ligue 1 side only have to activate it, though it would more than double the world transfer record.

While Barça have been linked with Liverpool’s Philippe Coutinho, Mundo Deportivo reports that Dybala is also on their shortlist.

La Joya renewed with Juve earlier this year, and there is no release clause in the contract which runs until 2022.

However, the Argentine has made no secret of the fact that Lionel Messi is his idol, and Mundo Deportivo claims there’s a verbal agreement concerning the Blaugrana.

The Spanish outlet claims the Bianconeri told Dybala he can leave if the Catalans meet a certain price, thought to be between €110m and €120m.

While talks are not open at the moment, it’s thought Barça are keeping tabs on the situation through Ariedo Braida.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130719 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Allegri: ‘Dybala won’t leave’

http://www.football-italia.net/106139/allegri-‘dybala-won’t-leave’

Jul 22, 2017

Juventus Coach Massimiliano Allegri assures “I’m not afraid of losing Paulo Dybala”, despite Barcelona rumours.

It’s expected Paris Saint-Germain will pay an incredible €222m for Neymar, activating the Brazilian’s release clause.

That will not only leave Barça with cash in the bank, but with a gap in the forward line and it has been suggested that La Joya would be the ideal replacement.

“I don’t know directly what’s happening at Barcelona with Neymar and PSG,” Allegri said in last night’s Press conference.

“With that in mind I don’t know if Barcelona will try to buy a replacement, but I’m not afraid of losing Dybala. I’m not worried.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130719 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Dybala: ‘I’m happy at Juventus’

http://www.football-italia.net/106749/dybala-‘i’m-happy-juventus’

Jul 27, 2017

Juventus forward Paulo Dybala assures he won’t be joining Barcelona this summer - “I’m happy here”.

Blaugrana forward Neymar is believed to be close to an incredible €222m move to Paris Saint-Germain, who are prepared to trigger his release clause.

That has led to rumours that Dybala could be his replacement, but after last night’s friendly with PSG, the Argentine international assured he’ll staying in Turin.

“It was a good match,” La Joya told reporters in the mixed zone after the final whistle.

“It was useful to train us physically and to get to know our new teammates. They’ve just arrived, but the Coach [Max Allegri] will succeed in integrating them.

“The transfer market? I’m happy here, I’m fine and over these days I’ll be training as hard as I can to have a great season.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130719 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Dybala: 'If Barcelona offer arrives...'

http://www.football-italia.net/106777/dybala-if-barcelona-offer-arrives

Jul 27, 2017

Paulo Dybala didn’t entirely rule out a Barcelona move. “If an offer does arrive, Juventus will tell me if they want me to leave or not. First it depends on them, then on me.”

The Argentina international has rapidly become their prime target amid talk of Neymar moving to Paris Saint-Germain in a record-breaking €200m deal.

“When you read about interest from Barcelona, Real Madrid and clubs of that calibre, it’s pleasing, because it means you have been doing good work,” Dybala told Mediaset Premium and Sky Sport Italia in a filmed interview.

“Then you have to see how much is really in it, because during the transfer window you hear a lot of things and some are not certain, others more so, but I am not the right person to ask about that.

“You’d have to ask the club. I am happy here, I will train my best over the summer to prepare for a great season.

“If an offer does arrive, the club will show it to me and they’ll tell me if they want me to leave or not. So first it depends on them and then on me.”

Dybala was asked what would he then say if the offer came in from Barcelona?

“First it depends on them and then on me.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130719 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Dybala could reject Barcelona

http://www.football-italia.net/107006/dybala-could-reject-barcelona

Aug 1, 2017

Reports in Spain suggest Juventus forward Paulo Dybala could reject a move to Barcelona.

The Blaugrana are thought to be close to selling Neymar to Paris Saint-Germain for a world record €222m.

Given Dybala’s idol is Lionel Messi, it has been widely suggested they could use the money to fund a move for the Argentine.

However, Mundo Deportivo reports that Barça haven’t contacted La Joya’s entourage, leaving the player skeptical over how much the Catalan club want him.

In addition, Dybala is thought to be unsure over which role he would play if he were to move to Camp Nou.

He wouldn’t be a natural replacement for Neymar, as his style is more similar to Messi and there’s no chance he’d replace his compatriot in the side.

As the newspaper has previously claimed, Mundo Deportivo reiterates a verbal agreement between Dybala and Juve that he can move to Barça for €120m.

However, it appears the player himself may actually reject the move.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130719 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Dybala unsellable for Juventus

http://www.football-italia.net/107101/dybala-unsellable-juventus

Aug 3, 2017

Juventus would reportedly reject any Barcelona offer for Paulo Dybala, unless he asks to leave.

The Blaugrana are set to lose Neymar to Paris Saint-Germain, as the French side will pay his €222m release clause.

It has been suggested that Paulo Dybala could replace him, with Barça ready to put an offer for €130-140m.

However, Corriere dello reports that the Bianconeri consider La Joya unsellable, and won’t let him go for any price.

The exception would be if Dybala asks to leave the club, but as things stand there is no indication he will do so, despite the presence of his idol Lionel Messi at Camp Nou.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130719 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Madrid: €85m & Kovacic for Dybala?

http://www.football-italia.net/107331/madrid-€85m-kovacic-dybala

Aug 7, 2017

Real Madrid are reportedly preparing an offer of €80-85m plus Mateo Kovacic for Juventus ace Paulo Dybala.

Tuttosport cites a report in Mundo Deportivo, which states Dybala remains “the forbidden dream” of Madrid, which Kovacic is among the options Juve “regard most highly” to improve their midfield.

Consequently, Florentino Perez would be about to open talks with the Bianconeri over signing the forward by proposing them a huge cash sum and the Croat in return.

However, MD warns Juve will not allow Dybala to leave for less than €120m, while Barcelona “have yet to replace Neymar”.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130719 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Official: Dybala wears Juventus 10

http://www.football-italia.net/107914/official-dybala-wears-juventus-10

Aug 9, 2017

It is now official – Juventus have given the iconic Number 10 jersey to Paulo Dybala, effectively confirming his status at the club.

La Joya had been wearing the 21 since arriving from Palermo in the summer of 2015.

It is reported this move is not just a marketing tool, but also a way of confirming Dybala’s importance in Turin.

Barcelona and Real Madrid have been linked with bids worth over €120m for the Argentine over the last few weeks.

The Juventus 10 has been worn by the likes of Omar Sivori, Michel Platini, Roberto Baggio and Alessandro Del Piero.

Paul Pogba was the last man to wear it, but nobody took that number last season.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130719 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Del Piero hands Juventus 10 to Dybala

http://www.football-italia.net/107919/del-piero-hands-juventus-10-dybala

Aug 9, 2017

Alessandro Del Piero handed over the Juventus Number 10 jersey to Paulo Dybala and they reiterated their pledge to have a free kick duel.

This evening, the Bianconeri announced that Dybala would be wearing the iconic Number 10 jersey this season.

Del Piero congratulated his heir via social media, writing this message on Twitter.

“Best of luck, Paulo Dybala. Enjoy it like a real Juventino. And entertain us!”

The Argentine replied: “Thank you so much. It’s an honour to wear your shirt. The free kick battle between Number 10s will be even more wonderful!”

Del Piero and Dybala have long said they wanted to have a ‘duel’ of free kicks with Gianluigi Buffon as the judge in goal.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130719 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Dybala follows Juventus legends

http://www.football-italia.net/107920/dybala-follows-juventus-legends

Aug 9, 2017

It was announced this evening that Paulo Dybala will follow in the footsteps of Juventus legends in wearing the number 10 shirt.

Like number 3 at Milan or number 7 at Manchester United, the shirt carries an iconic weight, having been worn by some of the greatest players in history.

Paul Pogba and Carlos Tevez were the most recent bearers, but some real Bianconeri legends have borne that number on their back.

Omar Sivori

While Omar Sivori played for the Bianconeri before the days of assigned shirt numbers, where the starting XI simply wore 1-11, he is arguably the first great Juve number 10.

Sivori spent eight seasons in Turin, winning three Scudetti and scoring 174 goals in 259 games.

Liam Brady

Liam Brady may have only played for Juve briefly, spending just two seasons with the Bianconeri after signing from Arsenal, but his impact was huge.

The Irishman won the Scudetto in each of his two seasons with the Old Lady, scoring the penalty which won Serie A in 1982.

Michel Platini

Brady was a popular figure among Juventini, but the arrival of Michel Platini soon made them forget any misgivings they may have had about the Irishman’s departure.

Signed in the summer of 1982, Platini scored 28 goals in 48 games during his first season, though Roma would pip the Old Lady to the Scudetto.

Consecutive titles followed that, however, with the Bianconeri finally winning the European Cup in 1985, albeit under the shadow of Heysel.

Platini is regarded as one of the greatest players of all time, and won the Ballon d’Or for three years in a row between 1983 and 1985.

Roberto Baggio

There were riots on the streets of Florence when Roberto Baggio’s world-record move to Turin was confirmed, such was the affection of the Fiorentina fans for ‘il Divin Codino’.

In five seasons at Stadio Delle Alpi, Baggio established himself as one of the world’s greatest players, winning the Scudetto, the Coppa Italia and the UEFA Cup.

His record of 115 goals in 200 games was stellar, but in 1995 he was transferred to Milan, to make way for an up-and-coming youngster…

del-piero-tongue-epa050717.jpg

Alessandro Del Piero

Alex Del Piero joined Juventus from Padova in 1993, but wouldn’t inherit the number 10 shirt for another two years.

Putting so much faith in a youngster, at the expense of Baggio, was a gamble for Juve but it paid off and then some.

By the time he left the club in 2012, Del Piero had established himself as the club’s all time top-scorer - 290 goals - as well as playing more games - 705 - for the club than anyone.

Pinturicchio won eight Scudetti, the Coppa Italia and the Champions League, but it was his loyalty which really endeared him to the fans.

When two of the aforementioned Scudetti were revoked in the Calciopoli scandal, Juve were relegated to Serie B, but Del Piero stayed.

He was top-scorer in the second division, then repeated the feat in Serie A, before bowing out with the Scudetto in the 2011-12 season.

In a pantheon of great players to have worn the black and white stripes, he is perhaps Juventus’ greatest legend.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130719 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Dybala: 'Juve 10 an honour'

http://www.football-italia.net/107959/dybala-juve-10-honour

Aug 10, 2017

Paulo Dybala said the Number 10 jersey is “an honour, a sense of responsibility and of belonging to the history of a great club like Juventus.”

The former 21 was given the iconic shirt yesterday and wore it for the first time at the Juventus Allianz Arena in Turin this afternoon.

“When they asked me to change my shirt number, I waited and thought if it was right to leave the 21 that was – and still will be on international duty – a number I care about a great deal, which allowed me to lift many trophies and belonged to top players like Zinedine Zidane and Andrea Pirlo,” wrote La Joya on Instagram.

“But the Number 10 is special. It’s an honour to wear it, as it carries a sense of responsibility and of belonging to the history of a great club like Juventus FC.

“It was on the backs of so many Bianconeri champions: Omar Sivori, Michel Platini, Roberto Baggio, Alessandro Del Piero, Carlos Tevez, Paul Pogba.

“This is why for me today, having the Number 10 shirt on my skin is not just a childhood dream come true, but also an even stronger commitment inside of me to bring my team to victory in every game, in every competition and for every trophy.

“Paulo Dybala 10.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130719 messaggi

swcy9l.png

MD: Barcelona drop Dybala bid

http://www.football-italia.net/108067/md-barcelona-drop-dybala-bid

Aug 12, 2017

Mundo Deportivo claim #Barcelona informed Paulo Dybala he is not part of their plans because the Juventus star is “incompatible” with Leo Messi.

La Joya was mentioned as a possible successor to Neymar following the €222m move to Paris Saint-Germain.

Even though Juve maintained throughout that he was not for sale, the Spanish media continued to push links worth €150m.

According to Mundo Deportivo today, the Blaugrana directors contacted Dybala to inform him that he was not in their strategy, as he is “incompatible” with Messi.

The pair have played together for Argentina without any particular tactical issues.

Dybala only recently extended his Juventus contract to June 2022 and has been given the prestigious Number 10 jersey.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130719 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Dybala: I’ll stay forever, if Juve want me

http://www.football-italia.net/108144/dybala-i’ll-stay-forever-if…

Aug 14, 2017

Juventus forward Paulo Dybala has promised to “stay here forever if the President wants me to.”

Dybala has been regularly linked with moves to Barcelona and Real Madrid, but speaking after his brace in the Supercoppa on Sunday, the Argentine vowed to spend the rest of his career with the Old Lady if Andrea Agnelli allowed it.

“I’m very happy at Juventus,” he told Sport Mediaset.

“I extended my contract three months ago, the club asked me to take their No 10 jersey, I thought about it for two days and said, ‘why not?’

“I want to grow here. If the President wants me to, I’ll stay here forever.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130719 messaggi

2yvo10i.jpg

Barcelona’s €160 million bid for Paulo Dybala rejected by Juventus

https://www.blackwhitereadallover.com/2017/8/31/16231012/paulo-dybala-

juventus-barcelona-2017-serie-a-la-liga-summer-transfers-rumors

Aug 31, 2017

Rest easy, folks. You can remain calm, I promise. Juventus won’t be selling Paulo Dybala all of two games after the club handed him the fabled No. 10 jersey that the likes of Alessandro Del Piero and Michel Platini have worn before him.

¡#Juventus rechaza oferta por Paulo Dybala de Barcelona por 160 millones de euros, según la portada del diario @CorSport!

According to Thursday morning’s edition of the Corriere dello Sport, Juventus have rejected a mammoth €160 million bid from Barcelona on the eve of the summer transfer window coming to a close. It involved a flat €115 million transfer fee with another €45 million — more than what Juventus paid to sign Dybala from Palermo two years ago — potentially added onto the deal.

That means a possible €160 million. Yowza.

Let me check my sources here...

That’s a lot of money. A whole lot of money. That’s like one-and-a-half Paul Pogbas or something like that. Just over €60 million short of being a full-on Neymar situation.

But in this latest reported attempt for Barcelona was probably one final haymaker before the summer transfer window shuts to try and pry Dybala away from Juventus. They’ve spent some of their Neymar money, but not all of it. Even with the acquisition of Ousmane Dembele from Borussia Dortmund, Barcelona are still in the market for another star kind of signing to plug in alongside Leo Messi and Luis Suarez.

It just won’t be Dybala.

And based on how he’s started the season, scoring six goals in Juve’s three official games, seeing Dybala sporting Juventus colors is quite the beautiful sight to behold.

Although it was never really in doubt. Juventus were never going to go down to the final day of the transfer window and suddenly come to the realization that they can be the team they want to be without Dybala.

Oh, well. Too bad, Barca. I guess the only time they’ll be able to see Dybala playing alongside Messi is for the Argentina national team.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130719 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Dybala changes agent

http://www.football-italia.net/109366/report-dybala-changes-agent

Sep 4, 2017

Juventus forward Paulo Dybala has reportedly changed agents, from Pier Paolo Triulzi back to his brother.

According to Gazzetta dello Sport, Dybala has dropped Triulzi after several years of service as he feels old enough to manage his own interests.

Consequently, he would have put brother Gustavo back in charge of his business dealings so that he feels “more protected and coddled”.

It also offers the No 10 “a more-suitable management of his image rights” as he is now “more of a star and a poster boy than an ordinary player.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130719 messaggi

xofhxd.jpg

DYBALA A GREAT PLAYER BUT NOT A BARCELONA

TARGET, INSISTS PRESIDENT BARTOMEU

The Blaugrana's business in the most recent transfer window

was widely criticised, but their president is happy with the squad

http://www.goal.com/en/news/dybala-a-great-player-but-not-

a-barcelona-target-insists/rhv9ofx9fgja1p7b8eqg34axv

Sep 6, 2017

Barcelona have no plans to make a bid for Juventus star Paulo Dybala when the transfer window reopens, insists president Josep Maria Bartomeu.

With Neymar having completed a world-record transfer to Paris Saint-Germain, the Camp Nou club have been linked with a move for Argentina international Dybala.

The 23-year-old forward has impressed since joining the Bianconeri from Palermo in 2015, winning Serie A twice and helping Juve to reach the final of the Champions League last term.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130719 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Sorrentino: 'Dybala for Ballon d'Or'

http://www.football-italia.net/109631/sorrentino-dybala-ballon-dor

Sep 9, 2017

Chievo goalkeeper Stefano Sorrentino believes Paulo Dybala “has everything it takes to win the Ballon d’Or” in future.

La Joya put a goal past him in today’s 3-0 Juventus victory, but they were teammates when Dybala first came to Italy for Palermo as a teenager.

“It would’ve been better for us today if he had continued to warm up and not come on…” smiled Sorrentino on Mediaset Premium.

“I am fortunate enough to know him very well and I am therefore not remotely surprised by how well he’s doing. I was able to play with Dybala for two and a half years, so imagine the number of times I had to fly to my right and left in training.

“He can still improve a great deal and will become the best. He has everything it takes to win the Ballon d’Or – I just hope when it happens, he invites me to the party.”

The goal against Chievo was a mazy run through a crowd of defenders to drill home at the near post.

“When Dybala takes on players like that, it’s really tough to anticipate him. A lot of his game is about timing and with that left foot he can do what he wants. It’s all very complicated being a goalkeeper against him.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130719 messaggi

xlf6gm.gif

Paulo Dybala can be one of the greats

along with Messi, Ronaldo - Allegri

http://www.espnfc.co.uk/juventus/story/3200572/paulo-dybala-can-

be-one-of-the-greats-along-with-messi-and-ronaldo-allegri

Sep 10, 2017

Juventus coach Massimiliano Allegri said Paulo Dybala can become one of the best players in the world after the forward came off the bench to help them to a 3-0 victory over Chievo on Saturday.

Allegri, who has seen his side score 10 goals in their opening three matches, told Mediaset Premium that Dybala -- who set up a goal for Gonzalo Higuain and scored himself -- had the ability to become one of the greats.

He said: "Dybala is improving a great deal and has everything it takes to become, along with Neymar after Cristiano Ronaldo and Leo Messi, one of the best players in the world.

"His future is with Juventus and I am very happy with that."

Chievo goalkeeper Stefano Sorrentino echoed those sentiments and said Dybala could be a future Ballon d'Or winner.

Sorrentino, a former Palermo teammate of the Argentina international, added: "I am fortunate enough to know him very well and I am therefore not remotely surprised by how well he's doing.

"I was able to play with Dybala for two-and-a-half years, so imagine the number of times I had to fly to my right and left in training.

"He can still improve a great deal and will become the best. He has everything it takes to win the Ballon d'Or -- I just hope that, when it happens, he invites me to the party."

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130719 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Trezeguet: Dybala is Messi’s heir

http://www.football-italia.net/109701/trezeguet-dybala-messi’s-heir

Sep 11, 2017

Former Juventus striker David Trezeguet believes Paulo Dybala has what it takes to take Lionel Messi’s place in world football one day.

Dybala and Messi will lock horns in the Champions League on Tuesday, when Juventus travel to Barcelona in their group-stage opener, and Trezeguet made it clear he was a big fan of the Bianconeri’s No 10.

“Barcelona-Juventus? It’ll be a great game,” the Frenchman told Tuttosport.

“They’re two teams that have very clear objectives: to go as far as possible in the Champions League.

“They’re not just two teams, they also have several outstanding players. I believe, and I’m even convinced, that Juventus are ready to start well in Europe after their excellent start in the League. They’re well equipped and in good shape.

“Messi-Dybala? We know Messi very well, he was also crucial in Barca’s last game against Espanyol.

“And Dybala... Well, Paulo is the present, but he’s also the future. He’s started very well: he’s been scoring a lot and I see him well physically.

“He also has the qualities of a player at the highest level. He’ll be fired up at Camp Nou: he surely can’t wait to get on the pitch, at a stadium with the mystique [of Camp Nou].

“Facing Messi again will really motivate him. Would I like to be compared to the best player in the world? I’ve also seen that he can live with certain responsibilities, with determination but also calmness.

“It’s clear that Messi has more experience and is at a different point in his career, but Paulo’s growing a lot and maybe Messi’s motivating him to improve.

“He’s become smarter on the pitch, he moves at the right time, he’s immediately aware of what’s going on around him, he knows when to push and keep the ball.

“It’s no coincidence that his understanding with Higuain is improving after their first season together.

“Will Higuain equal my goal record? If it happens… I’d be happy! Records are there to be broken.

“As for Higuain, I have great respect for him. He’s a player of real value and he didn’t take long to show his qualities at Juve.

“Is he not decisive? These claims make me smile, I disagree. We’re talking about a striker who’s made an important impact in recent seasons and always done his bit.

“I can also see that he’s working hard to dispel some of those assertions, even though I’m convinced that a player like him has nothing else to prove anything to anyone.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130719 messaggi

14jstat.gif

Paulo Dybala will leave Juventus, says Mino Raiola

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11661/11030358/

paulo-dybala-will-leave-juventus-says-mino-raiola

Sep 11, 2017

Mino Raiola says he can see Juventus forward Paulo Dybala playing for Chelsea or either Manchester club in the future.

Dybala was linked with a move away from Turin in the summer, with Barcelona tipped to be his next club, but he stayed put.

The 23-year-old Argentinian starred for Juventus last season as they won Serie A and reached the Champions League final, but agent Raiola, who does not represent Dybala, believes he will leave the club soon, and that Real Madrid or the Premier League could be his next destination.

"I think Dybala will eventually leave Juve," Raiola told RaiSport. "He has to go to a team where he gets into a project that is already suitable for him.

"For him it is difficult now to enter a reformed Barcelona, but he would do well at Real Madrid, Manchester United, Manchester City or Chelsea."

According to Italian press, Dybala reportedly replaced Pierpaolo Triulzi with his brother Gustavo as his representative after the summer window closed.

He has scored 49 goals in 98 appearances in just over two seasons at Juventus, having signed from Palermo in 2015.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130719 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Davids: ‘Don’t compare Dybala to Messi’

http://www.football-italia.net/109750/davids-‘don’t-compare-dybala-messi’

Sep 12, 2017

Edgar Davids says comparisions with Lionel Messi will only hurt Juventus’ Paulo Dybala - “leave him to grow in peace”.

The Bianconeri number 10 has started the season in stunning from, with seven goals in four games, and has drawn comparisons to his compatriot, who he’ll face against Barcelona tonight.

“If you want to hurt Dybala, continue with these comparisons,” Davids told Gazzetta dello Sport.

“We have to leave him to grow in peace. Juve have an incredible talent on their hands, but he doesn’t need to have too much pressure loaded on him.

“Messi’s crown is heavy, right now he’s on another level. He gets dozens of goals per year, especially in the decisive games.

“Dybala will grow more and more, but there’s still a long way to go.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130719 messaggi

2ecg1uu.jpg

Paulo Dybala: ‘Don’t compare me to Messi’

FBL-ITA-SERIEA-SASSUOLO-JUVENTUS-940x627

http://www.juvefc.com/paulo-dybala-dont-compare-messi/

Sep 18, 2017

Paulo Dybala scored his second hattrick of the season but prefers not to be compared to Lionel Messi.

The Argentine has had a sensational start to the season, scoring 10 goals in all competitions, including hattricks against Genoa and Sassuolo in Serie A.

Speaking after Juve’s victory against the Neroverdi yesterday, Dybala expressed his desire to become a star in his own right.

“I’m happy since this is the second hat trick I scored here” La Joya told Sky.

“I had scored two in Argentina and now this happened in Italy too. Let’s hope to continue.

“The comparisons to Messi? Messi has five Ballon d’Or and no one has done like him, I just want to be myself and not be compared to anyone.

“I want to win my own trophies. Comparisons don’t interest me, it’s just things for journalists. I want to be myself.

“The team continues to win and reach high levels.

“I hope to continue like that with the number 10 shirt. The team gives me confidence and I also compliment the Coach, who gives me the freedom to play where I want.

“The team is playing well. Making it 2-0 did us good and we then closed out the match well.

“We need to keep winning in order to get the best out of the team and move forward.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti