Vai al contenuto
Accedi per seguire   
Socrates

Sami Khedira

130755 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Khedira: 'Juve is joy of football'

http://www.football-italia.net/75999/khedira-juve-joy-football?

Nov 19, 2015

Sami Khedira reveals he “rediscovered the joy of playing football” at Juventus.

The former Real Madrid midfielder has suffered with a series of injuries, but hopes to find his form in Turin.

“For more than a year I no longer felt the joy of playing football, but I knew that I would find the solution and I never gave up,” Khedira told Kicker.

“Going to Juventus I wanted to put football at the centre of everything. In my life I’ve had many wonderful things, but my greatest love was always football.

“I spent a year no longer enjoying myself, but now I’m back to having fun. I feel in good shape and have found my confidence again, we’re on the right track to the top.

“The changes made last year in the end paid off.”

Condividi questo messaggio

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130755 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Khedira: 'Juve challenge Bayern'

http://www.football-italia.net/77789/khedira-juve-challenge-bayern?

Jan 3, 2016

Sami Khedira believes Juventus can upset Bayern Munich in the Champions League. “I’m widening my horizons.”

The German midfielder is preparing for a return to his homeland in next month’s Round of 16.

“These are in or out games and I think we picked the toughest team in the draw,” he told Welt am Sonntag.

“This is a competition we play to win, so it doesn’t matter who we face. We need to be able to beat anyone.

“Bayern are among the best in the world, but we are strong too, even if we needed a little time to get into gear. I am convinced Bayern know we’ll cause them trouble. It’ll be two fantastic nights of football.

“I am very happy in Turin and settled in right away, despite some fitness problems. Now I am finally in good shape and am enjoying my football.

“I live in the city, as I did in Madrid, because you learn so much more about a country and its people than living on the outskirts. I tend to walk a lot too.

“After my years in Madrid I am happy to experience a new culture and widen my horizons.”

Khedira is less impressed with the current Germany set-up only two years after winning the World Cup.

“For decades Germany have been among the favourites for a major tournament, but right now there’s even more pressure. What’s better than beating the world champions? Our opponents will give extra against us.

“We must be honest, in our current condition we cannot win Euro 2016. The performances of the last few months have not been good enough.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130755 messaggi

swcy9l.png

'Juve trained for Bayern'

http://www.football-italia.net/77812/juve-trained-bayern?

Jan 3, 2016

Sami Khedira claims that Juventus 'trained very hard' after the holidays, and will reap the results in Serie A and against Bayern Munich.

The Bianconeri are the only team alongside Roma to represent Italy in the Champions League, even though their German opponents will make for an intimidating rival on February 23.

The Old Lady may draw strength from the bounce-back in their performances this season after an embarrassing beginning.

“It was a difficult start for the team and also for me because I was new here, then I got injured, which kept me out for two months,” Khedira said, in an interview published on Juventus.com. “Results were not going well in Serie A.

“Our Champions League campaign was progressing quite well and then eventually our domestic form improved too. We are now in a much stronger situation than in the summer.

“The most important thing now is that the team keeps pushing on to win more matches. As we have seen in recent games in the league, we are all playing with more confidence, we’re set up better tactically, we score more goals and concede less.

“I think it’s normal that we took a bit of time to get going, after changing so many players, but now we’ve all settled in, we’re performing well and getting results regardless of who is on the pitch.

“We’ve trained very hard since returning from our holidays last Tuesday. We’ve done a lot of running and tactical work which will stand us in good stead for the second part of the season.

“On Wednesday we have a tough match, as it’s the first one after the Christmas break, but it’s one which we need to win in order to keep up the pressure on Inter at the top of the table.

“We’re also at home which perhaps makes victory even more important, but we’ve had a good week’s training, we’re very focused on the task at hand and so I’m optimistic about our chances of taking maximum points.”

Echoing similar statements from his Inter rival Miranda, the German international said the Italian championship was highly competitive by comparison with other leagues.

“In previous seasons, I’ve only ever followed Serie A on TV, but this year it certainly strikes me as a very competitive division with other strong teams like Inter, Napoli and Fiorentina all doing well.

“That said, I am convinced that, if we continue to play the way we have done over the last seven league games, then we can overtake them to finish in first place.”

“The match against Bayern Munich? It’s a great game for the clubs and fans alike. Beating Bayern is obviously a very, very difficult challenge, but not impossible. They are, without doubt, one of the best teams in the world, but, then again, we are also a strong side.

“Over the course of the two matches, if we can play to the best of our abilities and maintain concentration throughout, then I think we’ve a chance of reaching the next round.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130755 messaggi

smrn9d.jpg

Sami Khedira Proving to Be the
Driving Force Behind New-Look Juventus

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2606839-sami-khedira-proving-to-be-the-driving-force-behind-new-look-juventus?

Jan 14, 2016

This past week saw Juventus notch up two victories, the Italian giants extending their winning run to nine consecutive games and climbing into second place in the Serie A table. They have done so thanks to some confident coaching from Massimiliano Allegri, allied with impressive contributions from a number of players.

Paulo Dybala is arguably foremost among them—the Argentinian striker weighing in with 11 goals and five assists in all competitions—but he has not been alone in dragging the team forward. The impact of fellow summer signing Sami Khedira may not garner the same attention, but he has been no less vital than the former Palermo man.

According to the club’s official website, the 28-year-old signed a four-year deal with the Bianconeri following the expiration of his contract with Real Madrid. Making 12 appearances to date, he has since settled quickly into life on the peninsula, and the team has notably recorded 10 wins and two draws in those outings.

OptaPaolo ✔ @OptaPaolo
12 - Juventus are unbeaten in their 12 games (all comps) with Sami Khedira on the pitch: 10 wins, 2 draws. Basic.

Khedira has battled with some niggling injuries during his time in Turin, but it is no coincidence that his return to full fitness coincided with the upturn in results. After the winter break, the Germany international gave an interview to Juve’s official website, stressing the need to maintain their positive run.

“The most important thing now is that the team keeps pushing on to win more matches,” Khedira said. “As we have seen in recent games in the league, we are all playing with more confidence, we’re set up better tactically, we score more goals and concede less.”

The man himself has played his role in that resurgence, bringing a wealth of experience to what is now a young side that lost a number of leaders before the 2015/16 campaign got under way, weighing in with two goals and two assists thus far.

This past weekend saw his most recent strike, Khedira finishing a smart team move by prodding the ball beyond Sampdoria goalkeeper Emiliano Viviano, capping what was an impressive individual display in the process.

As the graphic in the tweet below indicates, he scored with one of only two shot attempts and connected with 25 of his 32 passes (78.1 percent), while making one interception, completing one clearance and committing two fouls.

Adam Digby @Adz77
Sami Khedira (#SampJuve 10/1/16) 1 goal, 25/32 passes (78.1%), 1 interception, 1 clearance, 2 fouls (via @StatsZone)

It was yet another example of the quality and consistency that helped Carlo Ancelotti’s Real Madrid secure the club’s historic 10th European Cup and brought Germany World Cup glory after a 24-year wait.

A key figure in those triumphs, Khedira went on to say in that aforementioned interview with the Juventus website that he believes that the Bianconeri are now perfectly positioned to lift more silverware before the end of the campaign:

In previous seasons, I’ve only ever followed Serie A on TV, but this year it certainly strikes me as a very competitive division with other strong teams like Inter, Napoli and Fiorentina all doing well.

That said, I am convinced that, if we continue to play the way we have done over the last seven league games, then we can overtake them to finish in first place.

Furthermore, the Stuttgart native added that beating Champions League opponents Bayern Munich in the next round of Europe’s elite competition “is obviously a very, very difficult challenge, but not impossible.”

Insisting that his side can progress if at their best, there is little doubt that Italian football’s grand Old Lady will need her newest leader to be on top of his game if she is to overcome Pep Guardiola’s men.

His first six months at the club have shown that Sami Khedira is more than capable of doing just that, delivering when it matters most and establishing himself as the driving force behind this new-look Juventus.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130755 messaggi

34e7ujn.jpg

Bayern Munich Interested In Juventus Midfielder

http://forzaitalianfootball.com/2016/01/bayern-munich-interested-in-juventus-midfielder/?

Jan 29, 2016

Bundesliga Champions Bayern Munich are reportedly eyeing a move for Juventus midfielder Sami Khedira.

The 28-year-old, who joined the Turin based club on a free transfer during the summer, has made a total of 13 appearances for the Bianconeri this season.

Under the stewardship of Massimiliano Allegri, Khedira has scored three goals and continues to impress despite an injury-stricken start to his time in Serie A.

According to CalcioNews24, the Bavarian giants are interested in acquiring the services of the former VFB Stuttgart man and incoming coach Carlo Ancelotti is keen on signing the player with the club already submitting a €15 million bid.

Juventus chief Guiseppe Marotta has refused to open negotiations and is keen to hold on to the Germany international.

Khedira has already worked under Italian tactician Ancelotti during his time with Real Madrid, who he joined from former Bundesliga champions VFB Stuttgart.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130755 messaggi

6i70qd.jpg

Sami Khedira injury: Juventus midfielder ruled
out 2-3 weeks with a hamstring strain

http://www.blackwhitereadallover.com/2016/2/2/10896046/juventus-sami-khedira-injury-2016-serie-a-champions-league

Feb 2, 2016

When Sami Khedira was substituted out in favor of Stefano Sturaro at halftime of Juventus' 4-0 win over Chievo over the weekend, I couldn't help but worry about the reasoning behind it. Why? Because it's Khedira, and things like this are only natural based on the past. Don't blame me, blame his medical records.

BWRAO @JuventusNation
JUVENTUS SUB: Sturaro on for Khedira

Hopefully this isn't injury related.

Well...

Juventus announced on Tuesday that Khedira will miss the next two to three weeks with a hamstring strain, meaning that he is the latest starter to be ruled out due to injury within the last week and is now a serious doubt for the first leg of Juve's Champions League Round of 16 matchup against Bayern Munich later this month. Here's the official word, courtesy of Juventus' website:

Absent from tomorrow's assignment at Juventus Stadium is Sami Khedira. After reporting continued discomfort in his right thigh after the game against Chievo, the midfielder underwent a series of medical tests. These revealed a torn adductor longus muscle which is expected to keep Khedira sidelined for two to three weeks.

You'll also notice that in Allegri's 21-man squad for Genoa's trip to Juventus Stadium on Wednesday night that there are two other noticeable things with the squad list. For one, Giorgio Chiellini is also an absentee, which might just be for rest considering there is no injury news being reported. Secondly, long-time injury absentee and on-loan midfielder Mario Lemina has returned for the first time in a long time. And seeing as Khedira is out, it's good to at least know that Juve aren't totally out down to the bare minimum when it comes to midfielders.

But when it comes to Khedira, I feel like there's only one thing to say about it: Dammit. (Throw in a couple of sarcastic thumbs up emojis in there, too, if you want.)

If there is one single player not named Kwadwo Asamoah who has absolutely horrible luck with injuries this season, need to look no further than Brother Sami. There was the lengthy injury absence within his first few weeks at the club, and now he can't seem to kick this minor yet annoying muscle strains that have kept him out a couple of weeks.

At least Sturaro is around. He has certainly proven to be a suitable replacement for Khedira.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130755 messaggi

xofhxd.jpg

Juventus midfielder Khedira suffers
thigh tear & could miss Bayern clash

The 28-year-old is set for a short spell on the sidelines after
picking up a problem during the win over Chievo on Sunday.

http://www.goal.com/en/news/723/serie-a/2016/02/02/19932942/-?

Feb 2, 2016

Juventus have confirmed they will be without midfielder Sami Khedira for the next two to three weeks due to a torn thigh muscle.

News of the injury immediately places Khedira's participation in Juve's Champions League last-16 first leg on February 23 against Bayern Munich into doubt.

Khedira's time at Juve has been marred by a series of injury problems. The 28-year-old has only made 15 appearances since arriving from Real Madrid at the start of the campaign.

It had appeared the worst of his issues were behind him after seven starts in Juve's last 10 matches in all competitions, however he will not feature against Genoa on Wednesday.

"Absent from tomorrow's match at Juventus Stadium is Sami Khedira," a statement read.

"After reporting continued discomfort in his right thigh after the game against Chievo, the midfielder underwent a series of medical tests.

"These revealed a torn adductor longus muscle which is expected to keep Khedira sidelined for two to three weeks."

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130755 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Khedira: ‘Australia? Why not?’

http://www.football-italia.net/81403/khedira-%E2%80%98australia-why-not%E2%80%99?

Mar 16, 2016

Juventus midfielder Sami Khedira is open to a move to MLS or the A-League in future but “I want to play some more years in Europe”.

The Bianconeri will play Atletico Madrid, Tottenham Hotspur and Melbourne Victory in the International Champions Cup in Australia this July, and the German was asked if he’d consider a move down under.

“I’m thinking a lot about my life because I think it’s important not just to live just in the present but to think about the future, what kind of jobs would you like to do and what experiences,’’ Khedira told the Herald Sun.

“And for sure American football has improved, Australian football has improved. So why not?

“It’s an opportunity for me and let’s see what happens in a few years. But now I’m in good shape and I want to play some more years in Europe."

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130755 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Germany call Khedira

http://www.football-italia.net/81507/germany-call-khedira?

Mar 18, 2016

Juventus midfielder Sami Khedira has been called-up by Germany to face Italy and England.

Joachim Löw’s side face the Three Lions on March 26, before taking on the Azzurri on March 29.

Bianconeri man Khedira will be in contention to face some of his club teammates, as he has been named in the squad for the matches.

In addition, Roma centre-back Antonio Rüdiger has been given the call, and could win his eighth senior cap.

Former Fiorentina striker Mario Gomez is also included in the party, having scored 19 goals in 25 games for Besiktas this season.

Germany squad for England and Italy

Goalkeepers: Manuel Neuer (Bayern Munich), Bernd Leno (Bayer Leverkusen), Marc-Andre Ter Stegen (Barcelona), Kevin Trapp (Paris Saint-Germain)

Defenders: Emre Can (Liverpool), Matthias Ginter (Borussia Dortmund), Jonas Hector (Cologne), Mats Hummels (Borussia Dortmund), Shkodran Mustafi (Valencia), Antonio Rüdiger (Roma), Sebastian Rudy (Hoffenheim), Jonathan Tah (Bayer Leverkusen)

Midfielders: Karim Bellarabi (Bayer Leverkusen), Julian Draxler (Wolfsburg), Mario Götze (Bayern Munich), Sami Khedira (Juventus), Christoph Kramer (Bayer Leverkusen), Toni Kroos (Real Madrid), Max Kruse (Wolfsburg), Mesut Özil (Arsenal), Lukas Podolski (Galatasaray), Marco Reus (Borussia Dortmund), Bastian Schweinsteiger (Manchester United)

Forwards: Mario Gomez (Besiktas), Thomas Müller (Bayern Munich), Andre Schürrle (VfL Wolfsburg), Kevin Volland (Hoffenheim)

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130755 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Khedira faces two-match ban

http://www.football-italia.net/81651/khedira-faces-two-match-ban?

Mar 21, 2016

Juventus midfielder Sami Khedira could be banned for two matches after the red card picked up against Torino.

The German was asked to leave the game at the end of the Derby della Mole, which the Bianconeri won 4-1.

After openly insulting the referee, he left the pitch saying 'this guy is stupid'.

This behaviour could cost Khedira a two-match ban, though it may come to only one day as it would be the first ban since he came to Italy last year.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130755 messaggi

xlf6gm.gif

Sami Khedira given two-game ban for insulting referee

http://www.espnfc.co.uk/juventus/story/2835436/juventus-sami-khedira-gets-2-game-ban-for-insulting-referee

Mar 23, 2016

Juventus will have to do without the services of Sami Khedira for their upcoming Serie A fixtures against Empoli and AC Milan after he was banned for two games.

Khedira was shown a red card in the 86th minute of Juve's 4-1 win over Torino at the weekend for "directing offensive remarks towards the referee," according to the Lega Serie A disciplinary report.

According to Tuttosport, Khedira told Nicola Rizzoli to "f--- off" and then continued to insult the Bologna-based referee and the fourth official as he left the field of play, saying: "This guy's an idiot."

Juve will also have to make do without Leonardo Bonucci and Alex Sandro for the home game against Empoli on April 2 after they both picked up their fifth yellow cards of the season in the Turin derby.

Bonucci was warned for "protesting toward the referees" with a picture of him almost head-to-head with Rizzoli.

However, the referee has minimised the incident in an interview with Tuttosport.

"Bonucci just protested, he didn't head-butt me," he said. "I was moving him away from [additional referee Massimiliano] Irrati. It wasn't head-to-head because that makes it sound dramatic. It was not at all like that."

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130755 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Juventus plan Khedira appeal

http://www.football-italia.net/81858/juventus-plan-khedira-appeal?

Mar 25, 2016

Juventus may appeal the two-match ban to have Sami Khedira back against Milan.

The German midfielder insulted the referee at the end of the derby against Torino, and was promptly ruled out of two games by the disciplinary commission.

According to giornalaccio rosa.it, the Bianconeri are now planning an appeal against the decision.

Their hope is to have the sanction reduced to one game. This would give them the midfielder back in time for the delicate game against Milan, which will be played on April 9 (Saturday) at 20.45 CET - 19:45 GMT.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130755 messaggi

34e7ujn.jpg

Juventus Midfielder Wants Improved
Germany Performance Against Italy

http://forzaitalianfootball.com/2016/03/juventus-midfielder-wants-improved-germany-performance-against-italy/?

Mar 27, 2016

Juventus’ Sami Khedira has stressed that Germany must make swift improvements for their forthcoming fixture against Italy on Tuesday.

Die Mannschaft recently suffered a 3-2 defeat at the hands of The Three Lions which left the 28-year-old annoyed and reminding his team-mates to remain focused during the entirety of matches.

“It was a useless and stupid defeat,” said Khedira to Tuttomercatoweb.com. “Every player must remember it takes hard work.

“We only played well during the period when we were winning 2-0. Then England punished us.”

Furthermore, the former Real Madrid man has warned his side that they will have no chance of success in the European Championships if they replicate this kind of disappointing display.

“We have to do better against Italy and then at the European Championships if we are to stand a chance of emerging as champions at the tournament.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130755 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Khedira: ‘Serie A better than I thought’

http://www.football-italia.net/81970/khedira-%E2%80%98serie-better-i-thought%E2%80%99?

Mar 28, 2016

Juventus midfielder Sami Khedira says “the Italian League is much better than it’s made out to be”.

The German international joined the Bianconeri on a free transfer from Real Madrid this summer, and has been impressed by Serie A.

“I’m very happy in Turin,” Khedira told reporters in a Press conference ahead of tomorrow’s friendly with Italy.

“It was an important transfer. The Italian League is a lot better than it’s made out to be by the Press. The level is much higher than they say.

“It’s true that results are based on tactics and defence, but now - especially with [Azzurri CT Antonio] Conte there’s a lot of attention paid to the attack.

"The Champions League? We were eliminated, we were a little naive at Bayern Munich, but the experience made us grow.

"I agree with [Gigi] Buffon, we can win the competition in the next couple of years.

Germany have never beaten Italy in a competitive match, and haven’t beaten the Azzurri at all since a 2-0 friendly win in June 1995.

“It’s kind of a phenomenon, but all these things have to be broken at some point. Games between Italy and Germany are always special, and they’re great matches.

“I don’t think it’ll come down to that record. What's important is to be ready for the Euros.

"It's increasingly difficult for us now, we're world champions so everyone wants to beat us.

"Italy? Maybe we'll meet in the Quarter-Finals in France and we'll win..."

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130755 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Khedira has muscular problem

http://www.football-italia.net/82028/khedira-has-muscular-problem?

Mar 29, 2016

Juventus midfielder Sami Khedira is in the stands for tonight’s Germany-Italy friendly due to a muscular problem.

Khedira had originally been named on the bench, but an updated squad list showed he was to be left in the stands.

It is reportedly a precautionary measure due to a muscular problem in his quadriceps.

Khedira has struggled with muscular injuries throughout his career.

He’s not due to play for Juve against Empoli this weekend anyway, as he is suspended.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130755 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Juventus lose Khedira to injury

http://www.football-italia.net/83915/juventus-lose-khedira-injury?

May 6, 2016

Juventus midfielder Sami Khedira is a doubt for the Coppa Italia final, after picking up a calf injury.

The German international joined the Bianconeri on a free transfer last summer, but has been plagued by a series of muscular injuries.

“Sami Khedira was absent from today’s workout after medical exams revealed a first grade tear of the soleus muscle in his left calf,” the Turin club announced on their official website.

“The German midfielder will be sidelined for the next two league matches and his availability for the Coppa Italia final will depend upon the results of further tests to be conducted over the coming days and weeks.”

The Old Lady have already secured the Scudetto, so the final League games are a formality, but they face Milan in the Coppa final on May 21.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130755 messaggi

xlf6gm.gif

Sami Khedira could miss Coppa Italia final
for Juventus with calf injury

http://www.espnfc.co.uk/juventus/story/2866039/sami-khedira-could-miss-coppa-italia-final-for-juventus-with-calf-injury

May 6, 2016

Sami Khedira could miss the Coppa Italia final after tearing a calf muscle, Juventus revealed on Friday.

The midfielder will sit out Juventus' final two Serie A games this season while trying to recover in time to face AC Milan on May 21.

The Bianconeri, who have already secured the Serie A title, remain hopeful of the German international's status for the final.

"Sami Khedira was absent from today's workout after medical exams revealed a first grade tear of the soleus muscle in his left calf," read a Juventus statement on their official website.

"The German midfielder will be sidelined for the next two league matches and his availability for the Coppa Italia final will depend upon the results of further tests to be conducted over the coming days and weeks."

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130755 messaggi

2yvo10i.jpg

Sami Khedira will miss Juventus' last 2
Serie A matches with calf injury

The German midfielder could be available for the Coppa Italia Final.

http://www.blackwhitereadallover.com/2016/5/6/11612810/sami-khedira-injury-update-miss-juventus-last-2-serie-a-matches-with-calf-strain

May 6, 2016

Sami Khedira's Serie A is done.

Juventus announced medical exams showed a grade-one tear to the soleus muscle in his left calf, which means he'll miss the final two Serie A matches this season. However, the German midfielder could return for the Coppa Italia Final against AC Milan on May 21 at Stadio Olimpico.

At the international level, he could be made available for the Germans when they begin their training camp for Euro 2016 on May 23.

Khedira finishes the 2015-16 Serie A campaign with five goals and four assists in 20 appearances for the Old Lady.

Juve's statement on their website:

"Sami Khedira was absent from today's workout after medical exams revealed a first grade tear of the soleus muscle in his left calf."

"The German midfielder will be sidelined for the next two league matches and his availability for the Coppa Italia final will depend upon the results of further tests to be conducted over the coming days and weeks."

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130755 messaggi

2yvo10i.jpg

Juventus midfielder Sami Khedira not called up
for Saturday's Coppa Italia final against Milan

http://www.blackwhitereadallover.com/2016/5/20/11719204/sami-khedira-injury-juventus-milan-2016-coppa-italia-final

May 20, 2016

We have seen the last of Sami Khedira this season. Well, at least when it comes to making a contribution on the field. When it comes to Khedira celebrating a trophy win this weekend, well, I think people would be okay with that if it does indeed become a reality.

Before departing for Rome on Thursday, Juventus manager Max Allegri announced the 21-man squad that will be taking on Milan in the Coppa Italia final this weekend. As expected, there was the likes of Gigi Buffon, Paul Pogba, Paulo Dybala on the squad list. Khedira, however, was not there, as calf injury he suffered before the final two games of the Serie A season has not healed in time for him to take part in Juve's Coppa defense.

The full squad available for selection on Saturday is as follows:

1 - Gianluigi Buffon
3 - Giorgio Chiellini
7 - Simone Zaza
9 - Álvaro Morata
10 - Paul Pogba
11 - Hernanes
12 - Alex Sandro
15 - Andrea Barzagli
16 - Juan Cuadrado
17 - Mario Mandzukic
18 - Mario Lemina
20 - Simone Padoin
21 - Paulo Dybala
22 - Kwadwo Asamoah
24 - Daniele Rugani
25 - Neto
26 - Stephan Lichtsteiner
27 - Stefano Sturaro
33 - Patrice Evra
34 - Rubinho
37 - Roberto Pereyra

When Khedira's injury was announced, it was always somewhat of an assumption that him recovering for the Coppa Italia final was going to be an issue. As the short medical update said, "his availability for the Coppa Italia final will depend upon the results of further tests to be conducted over the coming days and weeks." Clearly, said further tests did not go as smoothly and/or swiftly as Juventus — and probably a lot of us —hope they would go.

So, now, Juventus will be without two of its three starting midfielders as they look to end the season just the same way they started it — winning a trophy. The usual reserve options are all there for Allegri to choose from. We'll just have to wait until the starting lineups are announced an hour before kickoff on Saturday to know who gets the call.

POLL

Who should take Sami Khedira's starting spot in Juventus' midfield?

55% Mario Lemina (99 votes)

22% Stefano Sturaro (39 votes)
14% Kwadwo Asamoah (25 votes)
10% Simone Padoin (18 votes)

181 votes total

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130755 messaggi

xofhxd.jpg

INJURY COMEBACK ON TRACK, SAYS GERMANY'S KHEDIRA

After captaining the World Cup holders against Slovakia, the Juventus central
midfielder insists his full recovery from injury is going to plan ahead of Euro 2016.

http://www.goal.com/euro2016/en/article/khedira-on-track-after-return-from-injury/k0q2guj833cr1k8778rv5jd5b

May 30, 2016

Sami Khedira says his comeback is on track after playing the first half of Germany's shock defeat to Slovakia on Sunday.

The 29-year-old missed Juventus' Coppa Italia final win over AC Milan with a calf injury, but returned to captain the world champions in Augsburg for his first appearance in four weeks.

Despite winning Serie A, Khedira endured a tough first season in Italy, playing only 20 league games due to a number of fitness concerns.

Ahead of Euro 2016, however, the former Real Madrid midfielder is optimistic over his physical condition.

"My fitness is good," he said. "But the calf is always dangerous - you have to be careful.

"Overall, however, everything is on schedule."

Khedira departed against Slovakia with the score sitting at 2-1 to the visitors, who eventually ran out 3-1 winners, but he blamed the adjustment to a new formation for Germany's defensive issues.

Head coach Joachim Low trialled a three-man defence and Khedira insisted: "We have not done well due to the formation.

"We knew that there might be some co-ordination problems."

Germany now face Hungary on Saturday, before kicking off their Euro 2016 campaign against Ukraine the following weekend.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130755 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Rudiger, Khedira in Germany squad

http://www.football-italia.net/85184/rudiger-khedira-germany-squad?

May 31, 2016

Roma's Antonio Rudiger and Juventus's Sami Khedira made the Germany squad for Euro 2016.

With the tournament beginning on June 10, the teams are beginning to announce their final squads.

Roma's Rudiger and Juventus' Sami Khedira will represent Serie A within the Mannschaft.

Germany squad for Euro 2016:

Neuer, Leno, ter Stegen; Boateng, Can, Hector, Höwedes, Hummels, Mustafi, Rüdiger; Draxler, Khedira, Kimmich, Kroos, Müller, Özil, Schweinsteiger, Weigl; Götze, Gomez, Podolski, Sané, Schürrle.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130755 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Khedira: 'We allowed Italy little'

http://www.football-italia.net/86728/khedira-we-allowed-italy-little

Jul 2, 2016

Juventus and Germany midfielder Sami Khedira felt they “played like one big team” to knock Italy out of Euro 2016 on penalties.

The quarter-final ended 1-1 in Bordeaux after 90 and 120 minutes, so had to be decided in a sudden death penalty shoot-out.

“The Mannschaft has played like one big team. We didn't really allow them anything. We were very unlucky to concede,” Khedira told uefa.com.

Khedira only lasted 16 minutes before having to limp off with a muscular problem.

“Mario Gomez and I had to come off. We now have some ailing players, which is normal in such a big tournament. We will once more field a competitive side in the semi-final."

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130755 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Sami Khedira Out Of Euros With Thigh Injury

This is why we can't have nice things...

http://www.blackwhitereadallover.com/2016/7/3/12090426/sami-khedira-out-of-euros-with-thigh-injury

Jul 3, 2016

Yesterday during their match with the Azzurri, Sami Khedira picked up a knock and was subbed out in the 16th minute. Well the reports are in, and of course it’s a muscle injury.

He sustained a partial tear of his abductor in his left thigh. This rules him out for the rest of the tournament. Of course this is nothing new for Mr. Khedira as he’s had muscular injuries before.

The former Real Madrid man reached double digits in games missed last season with injuries. But was healthy enough to help the team win their 5th Serie A trophy. It seems the injury bug he picked up at Real Madrid decided to follow him to France. This is a blow to both him and the German side. Khedira was enjoying himself, having a very decent tournament.

If Germany advance to the final, he will be sorely missed. I don’t see him recovering enough to even be close to match fitness.

Might as well shut it down now and get him healthy.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130755 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Khedira and Gomez out of Euro 2016

http://www.football-italia.net/86757/khedira-and-gomez-out-euro-2016

Jul 3, 2016

Sami Khedira and Mario Gomez are both out of Germany's Euro 2016 campaign with muscular injuries.

Juventus midfielder Khedira lasted just 15 minutes in last night’s quarter-final with Italy before limping off.

According to the latest reports, Khedira sustained a partial tear to the adductor in his left thigh.

It would effectively rule the 29-year-old out for the rest of the tournament.

This is hardly a new issue for Khedira, who has suffered multiple muscular injuries in the past.

He also missed the 2014 World Cup Final due to a calf problem and the recent Coppa Italia Final for Juve.

Meanwhile, Fiorentina-owned striker Gomez will also be unable to take part in the rest of Euro 2016 due to a hamstring injury.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130755 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Khedira: 'Juve learned lesson'

Khedira-Benatia-Lazio-epa.jpg

http://www.football-italia.net/90495/khedira-juve-learned-lesson?

Aug 27, 2016

Sami Khedira said Juventus “learned from last year” after starting the season with two victories over Fiorentina and Lazio.

The German midfielder scored in both those two Serie A fixtures, getting the only goal at the Olimpico this evening.

“I think especially in the first half we had not so much movement, but after the break we had better situations and more opportunities to score.

“In the end, I think it was a good result for us,” Khedira told Sky Sport Italia.

At this stage last season, Juve had zero points, but now they have six.

“This year we know, as we learned from last year. Of course we lost Paul Pogba, but we had the same team and some great new players this summer.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti