Sami Khedira

130539 messaggi

xlf6gm.gif

Schweinsteiger 'does not deserve to be told

to just leave' Man United - Khedira

http://www.espnfc.co.uk/english-premier-league/story/2943951/schweinsteiger-

does-not-deserve-to-be-told-to-just-leave-man-united-khedira

Sep 5, 2016

Juventus midfielder Sami Khedira is taking Bastian Schweinsteiger's position as a warning for his own future, but feels the Manchester United player "does not deserve" the way he is being treated.

Khedira, 29, has seen his career troubled by injures and he has never played more than 28 games in a league season. Schweinsteiger, 32, has struggled for fitness himself and he made 18 Premier League appearances in his debut season at Old Trafford.

Schweinsteiger has yet to play a minute for new United boss Jose Mourinho and while he was included in the club's Premier League squad, he was omitted from the list submitted for the Europa League. Mourinho has said that it will be"very difficult" for the former Germany international to play for United again.

"You have to accept it if Jose Mourinho has other plans," Khedira told Die Weltabout his former Germany teammate. "The overall situation is a shame, because Bastian is player I've looked up to.

"On the other hand you have to understand the club. Football is business."

Khedira played under Mourinho during his first three years at Real Madrid, but then made just 24 La Liga appearances in two years under Carlo Ancelotti due to injury problems.

Madrid offered him a new contract, but Khedira felt he needed to leave the club to restart his club career and joined Juve on a free transfer last summer. He added that Schweinsteiger's current difficulties at United are a warning for him.

"I don't want to get into a situation where a club asks me to go," he said. "A player with a great career does not deserve to be told to just leave."

Condividi questo messaggio

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Khedira: 'Italy is good for me!'

http://www.football-italia.net/92832/khedira-italy-good-me?

Oct 12, 2016

Sami Khedira credits Juventus and Serie A for his increased Germany scoring rate. “Italy is good for me!”

The midfielder was on target in a World Cup qualifier against Northern Ireland and has already scored two in six Serie A games this season.

“Italy is good for me!” Khedira told Tuttosport.

“I have been scoring more since I joined Juventus, as thanks to my new position I feel more in tune with the goal. At Real Madrid I was in a deeper role.

“It is also an issue of training, so that is why now I am finding myself on the scoresheet more often.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

xlf6gm.gif

Sami Khedira: Germany want to score

plenty of goals in San Marino qualifier

http://www.espnfc.co.uk/germany/story/2993613/sami-khedira-

germany-want-to-score-plenty-of-goals-in-san-marino-qualifier

Nov 10, 2016

Juventus midfielder Sami Khedira has said Germany will be aiming to score "many goals" when they take on San Marino in a World Cup qualifier on Friday.

Ilkay Gundogan, Mario Gomez and Marc-Andre ter Stegen will all start for Joachim Low's side against the minnows.

A decade ago, Germany beat San Marino 13-0 and will travel to the 5,387 capacity Stadio Olimpico in Seravelle on Friday looking for another big scoreline.

"We want to score many goals. We will win this match, but we will respect San Marino," Khedira, expected to wear the captain's armband, said.

"We want to play a good match for the people in the stadium. Nothing more, nothing less."

Low added: "It's up to us how many goals we score. We don't want a record, and we don't want to be arrogant."

Germany will be without several key players with Manuel Neuer, Toni Kroos and Jerome Boateng all having to withdraw from the squad at short notice.

Andre Schurrle and Julian Draxler were not selected because of injury, while Arsenal midfielder Mesut Ozil has been allowed to rest due to his heavy workload for club and country.

Khedira is set to return to Juve following the San Marino match and miss next week's friendly against Italy, in which Low is likely to give youngsters such as Bayer Leverkusen full-back Benjamin Henrichs and Werder Bremen winger Serge Gnabry the chance to shine.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Khedira has MLS offers

http://www.football-italia.net/94773/khedira-has-mls-offers?

Nov 24, 2016

Juventus midfielder Sami Khedira reportedly has three offers to move to MLS, from LA Galaxy, New York City FC and New York Red Bulls.

The German international has been in fine form for the Bianconeri so far this season, with three goals and two assists.

Khedira has a contract in Turin until 2019, but calciomercato.com reports that there is interest in him from across the Atlantic Ocean.

The website believes that LA Galaxy and both of New York’s Major League Soccer sides are keen on signing the World Cup-winner as a designated player.

For the moment, Khedira is focused on Juventus, but he could sit down with the Bianconeri at the end of the season to decide what to do going forward.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Khedira: ‘At Juventus for CL’

http://www.football-italia.net/95302/khedira-‘-juventus-cl’

Dec 6, 2016

Sami Khedira reveals he signed for Juventus to win the Champions League - “it’s time to win it”.

The Bianconeri are the most successful side in Serie A, but have failed to replicate that at European level, winning the European Cup - later Champions League - just twice, losing six finals.

“At some point you have to stop and think about your life and career,” Khedira explained, speaking to UEFA’s official website.

“I understood that Real Madrid was the best thing that could have happened to me, I spent five wonderful years in Madrid, meeting special people and great players.

“At the age of 28 though, I had two choices: renew and finish my career in Madrid or look for a new challenge.

“I wanted something new, a new environment, something different - I needed to rediscover myself.

“Then I got the call from Juventus and it was immediately clear that I’d change clubs. Juve were Italian champions and had reached the Champions League final, they were regaining the aura of the past.

“For me it was a new country, a new culture and a new language. Talking to the Coach [Max Allegri] I realised I could play the role I wanted, to have more responsibility and be a leader.

“It worked, and I think signing for Juventus was the best choice.

“The Champions League? If I remember correctly, Juventus haven’t won it since 1996 so I’d say it’s time to win it.

“That’s why I’m here, that’s why I signed for Juventus. But I also know that it’s not easy, you can dream about winning it but you always have to work hard to achieve it.

“I strongly believe that our squad can compete for the trophy, but we know that there are other very strong teams in the fight.

“In the Champions League, as you can see this year, there are eight teams which can realistically aspire to the trophy.

“There’s a good group of teams and great players who are all striving toward the same thing, so we know it’ll also take a bit of luck.

“We struggle and work every day for that dream of winning the Champions League. Last year we found ourselves against the toughest opponent in the Last 16, Bayern [Munich], and we went very close.

“In the end we were eliminated, but that’s how it goes, it could have gone either way. We just have to keep believing, and work even harder than the other teams.”

If Juve are to achieve their dream, Khedira believes Juventus Stadium will be a crucial factor.

“My first game with Juventus was in the Champions League against Sevilla. I had been there as a spectator and it was a special atmosphere, but then I sampled it from the pitch.

“It’s just 40,000 fans and I immediately thought ‘it’s incredible’. When you close your eyes and savour the atmosphere you’d think it’s 100,000 spectators or more, given the enthusiasm of the fans.

“It really gives us a boost. Just look at important games like last year against Napoli when it was locked at 0-0 and the fans kept pushing us until the end.

“Or against Bayern, when we were 2-0 down and weren’t playing well, but the fans helped us to come back and we almost won that game.

“The noise, the excitement and the atmosphere at the stadium is something special, even in terms of Europe.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Khedira: ‘Deserved win over Torino’

http://www.football-italia.net/95637/khedira-‘deserved-win-over-torino’

Dec 13, 2016

Juventus midfielder Sami Khedira believes “we deserved the win” in the Derby della Mole against Torino.

The Bianconeri went 1-0 down to Andrea Belotti’s header, but Gonzalo Higuain’s double and Miralem Pjanic’s late strike turned the match around.

“It was a very fun and intense match,” Khedira said in an interview with Sky.

“After the 1-0 to Torino we played very well, even in the second half. Having already scored in the first half was very important, otherwise it would have been much more difficult.

“In the end though I think we deserved the win. We played very well against a tough team, winning the derby was very important, not just for us but for the fans and the club.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

swcy9l.png

New York City FC ask for Khedira

http://www.football-italia.net/96840/new-york-city-fc-ask-khedira

Jan 14, 2017

Juventus midfielder Sami Khedira could join Andrea Pirlo at New York City FC in Major League Soccer.

The 29-year-old Germany international is under contract with Juve until June 2019.

However, reports emerged that MLS club New York City FC are interested in tempting him towards America.

Khedira joined Juve as a free agent once his deal with Real Madrid expired in July 2015.

He has 69 senior caps for Germany, scoring seven goals.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

xlf6gm.gif

Juventus must forget about Paul Pogba and refocus - Sami Khedira

http://www.espnfc.co.uk/juventus/story/3040454/juventus-must-

forget-about-paul-pogba-and-get-focus-back-sami-khedira

Jan 17, 2017

Sami Khedira has said Juventus need to stop living in the past and must forget about Paul Pogba.

Juve lost 2-1 to Fiorentina on Sunday -- their fourth defeat of the season, one fewer than in the whole of the previous campaign -- and defender Giorgio Chiellini suggested they are lacking a dominant midfield player like Pogba.

But Khedira urged Juve to move on and said they have enough quality to win a sixth straight Scudetto without the France international.

"He's the past -- he's not here anymore," Khedira told Sky Sport Italia. "He's a great player, but now he's at Manchester United and I think Paul's doing well in Manchester.

"We've got other players here like [Claudio] Marchisio, [Stefano] Sturaro, [Miralem] Pjanic and [Tomas] Rincon, so it's pointless talking about Pogba."

Khedira said he believed Juve had lowered their guard after a sustained run of domestic success but added: "We have got to keep believing in ourselves.

"We played a poor first half on Sunday, but we improved in the second and now we need to move on. The Italian league is complicated. Roma and Napoli are catching us up, but we're optimistic."

Juve's advantage at the top has been cut to a single point from Roma and four from Napoli, although Massimiliano Allegri's men still have a game in hand.

On Sunday, they host fourth-place Lazio, who are just five points behind them.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Vieira: 'No Khedira to MLS'

http://www.football-italia.net/97478/vieira-no-khedira-mls

Jan 26, 2017

New York City FC Coach Patrick Vieira confirms Juventus midfielder Sami Khedira “doesn’t have any intention of coming to MLS at this time.”

There were reports the German international could follow Andrea Pirlo to New York and Major League soccer.

“There is nothing I can say because he’s not one of the players we are targeting,” Vieira told reporters today.

“He’s playing for one of the biggest clubs in the world and he doesn’t have any intention of coming to MLS at this time.”

Khedira has struggled with injuries for much of his career, but seems to have found some consistency at Juventus.

The 29-year-old arrived in Turin as a free agent from Real Madrid in the summer of 2015.

This season he has three goals and two assists in 24 competitive games for Juve.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Khedira: MLS? Not yet

http://www.football-italia.net/99603/khedira-mls-not-yet

Mar 13, 2017

Juventus midfielder Sami Khedira quashes rumours over a move to the MLS, admitting he will move there but ‘not yet’.

The Old Lady take on Porto in the second leg of their Champions League round of 16 clash with Porto on Tuesday evening with Khedira dreaming of a Champions League win.

"It's a must to try to win the Champions League," the 29-year-old told La Repubblica. "This could be the right season.

"To win in Europe you need stability, form and luck: it's a combination of factors.

"We certainly have the quality as well as the willingness to sacrifice for this team.

"I'll go to America but not now. I want to play at a high level for a few more years.

"I want to win the Champions League and I want to defend the World Cup trophy with Germany.

"I wouldn't be able to do all that in the USA or China. I also earn well here, by the way."

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Khedira: 'Hard work pays off'

http://www.football-italia.net/99604/khedira-hard-work-pays

Mar 13, 2017

Sami Khedira reveals that hard work has paid off in terms of his much improved injury record this term.

The Germany international has played a key role in the Bianconeri midfield this season, starting 32 times in all competitions.

After revealing a desire to win the Champions League, Khedira explained how he turned things around when times were hard.

"I had a hard time on a mental and spiritual level," the 29-year-old continued in an interview with La Repubblica. "But I came out from under it with help from people I trust.

"My body constantly catches up with me and I devote myself day and night at to my work: it is no coincidence that this is the season when I'm playing more.

"In Italy I’ve learned a lot from a tactical point of view, but here you work hard in every respect, with precision and without leaving anything to chance.

"This surprised me, as people abroad do not think that Italy is like this. Italians have this reputation linked to ‘La Dolce Vita’, while the Germans are considered more severe.

"However this is only a prejudice. Here workouts are very intense. But if we Germans learn to have some pleasure, it would help our creativity and we would improve our reputation."

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Khedira injured on Germany duty

http://www.football-italia.net/100051/khedira-injured-germany-duty

Mar 22, 2017

Tifosibianconeri English page - CLICK HERE

Juventus midfielder Sami Khedira will miss Germany’s friendly with England with an ankle injury.

The Bianconeri man was named in Jogi Löw’s squad for the clash with the Three Lions, as well as the World Cup qualifier against Azerbaijan.

However, this afternoon it has been announced that he will miss at least one match after picking up an injury.

“Sami Khedira will miss Germany-England due to an ankle problem,” Die Mannschaft announced on their official Twitter account.

The severity of the injury is not year clear, but it’s a worrying development for the Old Lady with a double-header with Napoli to come after the international break, as well as the Champions League Quarter-Final with Barcelona.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Khedira: 'I've improved at Juve'

http://www.football-italia.net/100225/khedira-ive-improved-juve

Mar 26, 2017

Sami Khedira confirms he has “improved” as a player thanks to Serie A football and joining Juventus was “the right choice.”

The Germany international midfielder wears the captain’s armband for his country this afternoon in a World Cup qualifier against Azerbaijan.

“I am in one of the best periods of my career. I am in good shape and found the right path,” Khedira told La Gazzetta dello Sport.

“Joining Juve was the right choice. I have improved as a player here, becoming tactically more flexible. I get more freedom to push up into forward positions, too.”

He turns 30 next month and has four goals with two assists in 25 Serie A appearances this season.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Khedira to see out Juve contract

http://www.football-italia.net/100441/khedira-see-out-juve-contract

Mar 31, 2017

Juventus midfielder Sami Khedira is reportedly set to stay with the club until his contract expiry, quashing rumours of an MLS move.

According to Mediaset Premium, the Germany international has voiced his desire to remain in Turin for a further two seasons after the end of the current campaign.

The 29-year-old has played a more prominent role in Max Allegri’s midfield this term, having already made five more Serie A appearances (25) than last season’s tally (20).

Rumours had been circulating that Khedira would make the move to the MLS after having suffered with numerous injuries, but with an improved number of appearances, it now seems as though he will see out his contract, which expires on June 2019.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

34e7ujn.jpg

Khedira: I Want To Face Real Madrid

In Champions League Final

https://forzaitalianfootball.com/2017/04/khedira-i-want-

to-face-real-madrid-in-champions-league-final/

Apr 24, 2017

Juventus midfielder Sami Khedira has made it clear he wants to face former side Real Madrid in the Champions League final should the Bianconeri get past Monaco.

The Old Lady will do battle with the Ligue 1 side in the semi-finals on May 3 and May 9, but the German already has his eyes on a spot in the final in Cardiff.

Although Khedira played for Madrid from 2010 to 2015, his sights are set on facing his former employers.

“I have a dream: to play in the Champions League final against Real Madrid and my friends Toni Kroos and Luka Modric,” he told Bild.

Although Khedira has clear thoughts on who he wants to face in the final, he was quick to point out that a strong performance is needed against Monaco in order to get past the Ligue 1 outfit.

khedira-560x315.jpg

“We need to put in a great performance against Monaco as their attack is very good and quick,” he added.

Khedira has five goals in 41 appearances in all competitions for Juventus this season.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Khedira: 'I learned so much at Juventus'

hhttp://www.football-italia.net/102100/khedira-i-learned-so-much-juventus

May 4, 2017

Sami Khedira feels he has “improved a great deal at Juventus” and praised his teammates for a “perfect” Champions League semi-final with Monaco.

The German midfielder was suspended for the 2-0 first leg victory at the Stade Louis II last night, but will return on Tuesday at the Juventus Stadium.

“It was a perfect result in Monaco,” Khedira told Jtv, the club’s official television station.

“If you score two goals away from home, it’s splendid, and that happened thanks to our great champions like Gigi Buffon, Gonzalo Higuain and Dani Alves. In games like this, it’s important to have players of that calibre on your side.

“However, we must score again in the second leg. We are in the same situation as in the Round of 16 against Porto and know full well that assuming we’re already qualified is the worst mistake we could make.

“We are well-prepared and focused, as we proved against Barcelona. It’ll be a difficult night, but we want to get through to the Final.”

If Juventus do reach Cardiff, it’s likely their opponents will be Khedira’s former teammates Real Madrid.

“The last period in Madrid was not easy for me, the first season at Juve was good, but not like this term. I can say that I have improved a great deal at Juventus, both tactically and off the field by learning a new mentality and culture.

“The combination of character, quality and creativity is positive for me and that runs through the squad. We are a team that unites psychological and tactical characteristics, capable of defending and attacking, finding the right combinations and pathways.

“We are all working in the same direction, we have the same sensations and are a very united group.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Juve hopes for Khedira injury

http://www.football-italia.net/102356/juve-hopes-khedira-injury

May 9, 2017

Initial reports suggest Juventus midfielder Sami Khedira was able to pull up before doing serious damage to his hamstring.

The German international missed the first leg of their Champions League semi-final with Monaco due to suspension.

He started the second leg this evening in Turin, but limped off within 10 minutes to make way for Claudio Marchisio.

Khedira clutched the back of his left thigh in the hamstring area.

Tests will be required over the next 24-48 hours and he’s certainly out of this weekend’s Serie A trip to Roma.

However, it is hoped that he pulled up in time to prevent any serious damage.

Juventus will play the Coppa Italia Final against Lazio on May 17, then the Champions League Final in Cardiff on June 3.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

xofhxd.jpg

Juventus receive Khedira injury

boost after scare against Monaco

The midfielder will be available for a crucial run of matches after

an injury scare in their Champions League clash with Monaco

http://www.goal.com/en/news/8/main/2017/05/11/35416962/-

May 11, 2017

Sami Khedira has provided Juventus with a fitness boost after confirming the injury he sustained against Monaco is not serious.

A leg injury meant the Germany midfielder lasted just 10 minutes of Juve's Champions League semi-final second leg against Monaco, a match Massimiliano Allegri's men won 2-1 to progress 4-1 on aggregate.

However, Khedira posted on Instagram to confirm he has suffered no serious damage.

That means Juve will have Khedira available ahead of a crucial period, with the Bianconeri one win away from a sixth straight Serie A title, while they are have the Coppa Italia and Champions League finals to look forward to – the latter coming against Khedira's former club Real Madrid.

"Good news. It's nothing serious. I'll need to rest for the next couple of days but after that I'll be able to help the team in the decisive games of the season," Khedira wrote. 

"Still excited we made it to the @uefachampionsleague final and especially about the way we played. 

"Very much looking forward to meeting @realmadrid for the big showdown in Cardiff."

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Khedira: 'None better than Juventus'

http://www.football-italia.net/103501/khedira-none-better-juventus

Jun 1, 2017

Sami Khedira said “there’s no reason to leave Juventus, as there are few European clubs who could compete with where I am now.”

The midfielder spoke to German site Kicker ahead of Saturday’s Champions League Final with Real Madrid.

“It’s a game in which truly everything is possible,” said Khedira. “It will all be decided by how we prepare for the match and the incidents on the night.

“Real Madrid have a very strong attack and we must ensure that we defend as a team.”

It is a reunion for the 30-year-old, who was at Real Madrid from 2010 to 2015 before leaving as a free agent.

“If I had 10 good performances, at the 11th that wasn’t so good they would always criticise me. It was not an easy situation to deal with under that kind of pressure.”

There have been reports Khedira is thinking of moving on after the Champions League Final this summer.

“There’s no reason to leave Juventus. I am very happy here and will certainly stay until my contract expires. There are few European clubs who could compete with where I am now. Perhaps one in Germany and one in Spain, but I’ve already played for them.

“Juventus is the best.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Khedira: ‘Juventus are better now’

http://www.football-italia.net/108014/khedira-‘juventus-are-better-now’

Aug 11, 2017

Sami Khedira admits “some good players left” Juventus this summer, but assures “our squad is even better than last year!”

Dani Alves and Leonardo Bonucci both left the Bianconeri this summer, with the latter making a surprising €40m move to rivals Milan.

“We're back again on Sunday!” Khedira wrote on Instagram ahead of the Supercoppa Italiana with Lazio.

“After our pre-season we're ready for Lazio and our first opportunity to win the first title of the season in the Supercoppa Italiana!

“It's a pity that some good players left us during summer break, but that's football. Our new players have also brought great quality and drive into the team, so I think our squad is even better than last year!

“Being Juventus, our goal is to always fight for titles in all competitions as long as possible…”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Knee problem for Khedira

http://www.football-italia.net/109046/knee-problem-khedira

Aug 30, 2017

Germany have confirmed that Juventus midfielder Sami Khedira will undergo tests after pulling up with a knee problem.

The German national team tweeted Khedira was absent from training on Wednesday morning due to an issue with his knee.

The 30-year-old had appeared in all three of Juve’s games prior to the international break.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Khedira makes way for Can

http://www.football-italia.net/109334/khedira-makes-way-can

Sep 3, 2017

Sami Khedira will make way for Emre Can at Juventus next summer, moving on to a new stage of his career in MLS, it’s reported.

Multiple sources suggest the Bianconeri will go all-out for Can from January, as his contract with Liverpool is due to expire in June 2018.

According to Calciomercato.it, the German international will replace his Die Mannschaft teammate in Turin.

Khedira arrived as a free agent from Real Madrid in 2015 and is believed to be in his final campaign in Serie A.

The next stage is expected to be Major League Soccer for the 30-year-old with a history of injury issues.

Khedira has made 74 competitive appearances for Juventus, contributing 10 goals and seven assists.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

xofhxd.jpg

KHEDIRA BUYS 1200 GERMANY TICKETS

FOR DISADVANTAGED CHILDREN

The match against Norway will be attended by over a thousand

disadvantage children thanks to the charitable efforts of the midfielder

http://www.goal.com/en/news/sami-khedira-khedira-buys-1200-

germany-norway-world-cup/1u4wez60edr1z1xbj6s922q4mm

Sep 4, 2017

Sami Khedira has bought 1200 tickets for Germany's World Cup qualifier against Norway and given them to disadvantaged children.

The Juventus midfielder missed the 2-1 win over the Czech Republic due to injury but is expected to be involved in Monday's fixture in his home town of Stuttgart, where he won the Bundesliga title in 2007.

Khedira, who held a charity match in the area two years ago, has purchased the tickets and distributed them through 15 charitable foundations to children who are socially vulnerable or battling cancer.

"We wanted to do something good for the region two years after the charity game, and the national team match on Monday in Stuttgart offers the ideal setting," he said via the German Football Association's official website.

"With the organisational support of my family, we are enabling young people to attend the game who would not be able to otherwise."

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

xlf6gm.gif

Sami Khedira to miss Juventus Champions League clash at Barcelona

http://www.espnfc.co.uk/juventus/story/3200628/sami-khedira-

to-miss-juventus-champions-league-clash-at-barcelona

Sep 10, 2017

Juventus will be without both Sami Khedira and Claudio Marchisio against Barcelona in the Champions League on Tuesday, coach Massimiliano Allegri has said.

Juve are also waiting on the fitness of Alex Sandro, Giorgio Chiellini and Mario Mandzukic as they prepare to travel to the Camp Nou.

Allegri, whose side beat Chievo on Saturday without several rested players, said defender Chiellini "should start training with the squad from Sunday," with Sandro recovering from illness.

But he added: "Khedira and Marchisio are definitely out. Khedira returned from international duty, where he had a knock to the knee, rested for a few days and played 30 minutes.

"The day after, he felt pain again. Basically, it will take a week or so to have him back."

Mandzukic suffered a knock against Chievo but should be available to face Barca.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Khedira laments FIFA likeness

http://www.football-italia.net/111185/khedira-laments-fifa-likeness

Oct 12, 2017

Juventus midfielder Sami Khedira has taken a shot at the makers of FIFA 18 - for getting his hair wrong.

The latest edition of the long-running video game franchise was released at the end of last month, with footballers all over the world checking out their stats.

Chelsea’s Michy Batshuayi expressed his disdain after his overall rating dropped to 80, but Khedira had a more aesthetic issue.

The game depicts the German international with long hair, but the Bianconeri midfielder pointed out on Twitter that he’s been “wearing it short for almost two years now”.

Hey @EASPORTSFIFA , I'm really glad you like my long hair... but I'm wearing it short for almost two years now... #FIFA18 #SK6

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti