130755 messaggi

142fn93.jpg

Condividi questo messaggio

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130755 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Official: Neto joins Juventus

http://www.football-italia.net/68636/official-neto-joins-juventus?

Jul 3, 2015

Juventus have officially signed Norberto Neto to 2019 after the goalkeeper’s contract with Fiorentina expired.

"I am happy and proud," wrote the player on Instagram. "I can't wait to get started on this new challenge."

The Brazilian declared in January that he would not be renewing his current deal with the Viola and it was reported a move to Turin was behind that decision.

This afternoon Juve formally deposited the contract tying Neto to the club until June 30 2019.

The shot-stopper spent four and a half seasons at Fiorentina and will become “Gigi Buffon’s deputy.”

It had been rumoured he would be given a loan spell, but that does not appear to be the case.

Neto turns 26 later this month and grew up in the Cruzeiro academy before moving on to Atletico Paranense and Fiorentina in January 2011.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130755 messaggi

xofhxd.jpg

Official: Juventus sign Neto

The Brazil international will replace Marco Storari as Gianluigi Buffon's
"deputy" in Turin after signing a four-year deal with the Italian champions.

http://www.goal.com/en-za/news/4682/transfer-zone/2015/07/03/13269722/-?

Jul 3, 2015

Juventus have completed the signing of Neto on a free transfer following the expiration of his contract with Fiorentina.

The Bianconeri allowed reserve goalkeeper Marco Storari to join Cagliari on Thursday but wasted little time in acquiring a new understudy for current No.1 Gianluigi Buffon.

"Norberto Murara Neto has officially completed his move to Juventus, penning a four-year contract that keeps him with the club until June 30, 2019," read a statement released on the Italian champions' official website on Friday.

"The Brazilian goalkeeper, 25, joins following four-and-a-half seasons with Fiorentina where he displayed the credentials which have led the Bianconeri to recruit him as Gigi Buffon’s deputy."

Neto joined Fiorentina from Atletico Paranaense in 2011 and established himself as the Viola's No.1 during the 2013-14 season.

The Selecao shot-stopper was dropped to the bench last season after deciding against signing a new contract with the club, but was restored to the starting line-up following an injury to Ciprian Tatarusanu.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130755 messaggi

6i70qd.jpg

OFFICIALLY OFFICIAL: Juventus sign
goalkeeper Neto from Fiorentina

http://www.blackwhitereadallover.com/2015/7/3/8882701/official-juventus-sign-goalkeeper-neto-from-fiorentina-serie-a-transfers

Jul 3, 2015

The game of musical chairs when it comes to Juventus' backup goalkeeper position has been officially conducted and finished in quick order, and the result is Juventus having a new No. 2 keeper for the first time since the 2010-11 season.

After Marco Storari completed his anticipated move to Cagliari earlier in the day, Juventus announced Friday evening that former Fiorentina goalkeeper Neto has signed with the club on a free transfer and will be Gianluigi Buffon's backup next season. The 25-year-old Brazilian put pen to paper on a four-year contract worth a reported €2.2 million a season, according to Tuttosport earlier in the day.

Here's the official announcement in writing, courtesy of Juventus' new-look website:

Norberto Murara Neto has officially completed his move to Juventus, penning a four-year contract that keeps him with the club until 30 June 2019.

The Brazilian goalkeeper, 25, joins following four and a half seasons with Fiorentina where he displayed the credentials which have led the Bianconeri to recruit him as Gigi Buffon's deputy.

ofwkr4.jpg
JuventusFC ✔@juventusfcen
OFFICIAL: #Neto joins Juventus on a four-year contract.

You may be telling yourself, "Oh, well it's a backup goalkeeper, so no worries, right?" But Storari's shoes are going to be big ones to fill for the young Brazilian. Storari's five-year stint at Juventus was impressive despite the fact that outside of his first season at the club, he didn't play all that much at all outside of the occasional Serie A appearance and Coppa Italia duty. Thus is the life as the man playing behind Buffon, the greatest of all time.

Neto boasts two years worth of experience as Fiorentina's starting goalkeeper. Despite La Viola having a rocky reaction to Neto's announcement that he won't be signing a new contract with the club, he appeared in 29 Serie A games last season, finishing in a tie for fifth with 10 clean sheets. He also appeared in seven of Fiorentina's Europa League matches, so it's not like he arrives in Turin with not much experience even though he's still relatively young.

Welcome, Neto. And thank you, Marco Storari. The backup goalkeeper job is far from an easy one, and Storari excelled at it. Let's hope that Neto can come close to replicating what Storari did — both on the field and in the locker room.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130755 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Neto: ‘Why I joined Juventus’

http://www.football-italia.net/69580/neto-%E2%80%98why-i-joined-juventus%E2%80%99?

Jul 23, 2015

Goalkeeper Neto has been officially presented as a Juventus player, and explains why he decided to move to Turin.

The Brazilian goalkeeper was Fiorentina’s first-choice, but left at the end of his contract, and will now play the role of understudy to Gigi Buffon.

“Everybody will ask that,” Neto admitted when asked why he gave up a starting shirt.

“I thought it was the best thing for me, my career and my future. I thought about all the things that could happen here, and in the end I thought it was best to come here.

“It’s a winning team, where I can continue the growth I want to achieve.

“From that point of view [likely appearances] I don’t care, I’ve come here to help Juventus, I’m part of this squad and it’s my dream to be sitting here today.

“I know what I’ve been through, and what will happen will happen.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130755 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Neto: ‘Had to make step up’

http://www.football-italia.net/69583/neto-%E2%80%98had-make-step-up%E2%80%99?

Jul 23, 2015

New Juventus signing Neto says he ‘had to make a step up’ after leaving Fiorentina in favour of the Bianconeri.

The Brazilian shot-stopper has attracted the ire of Viola fans after allowing his contract to wind down and moving to their bitter rivals.

“The situation definitely could have been handled in a better way,” Neto admitted in his first Juventus Press conference.

“It’s in the past now, to sit here and say you could do things differently is useless now. Maybe the first thing that could have happened is we could have talked.

“To the city, and the fans, all I can say is that for the years I lived there, it was wonderful. I had a lot of important moments in my career, I was very happy in the city, and I was very happy in the team.

“However, I had to make a choice, the time has come when I had to make a step up in my career. From the minute I arrived in Italy, I wanted to join a team at this level.

“The moment that opportunity came up, I didn’t think twice. This is what I wanted.”

Neto is not the only big name to leave Fiorentina in acrimonious circumstances, with Mohamed Salah and Coach Vincenzo Montella also leaving under a cloud.

“I can’t explain why these situations are complex. Every player has his own career, his own decisions, and has to think about what’s best for himself.

“It’s hard to say what happened with Salah, Mario Gomez or others. Unfortunately it’s happened that way, so maybe the management situation isn’t the best, but that’s the way it is.”

Finally, the 25-year-old explained how he is settling in, revealing he received a warm welcome from Gianluigi Buffon.

“He welcomed me in a great way,” Neto revealed.

“He’s a professional, we knew each other from playing against each other. I was greeted really well by the whole squad.

“It’s a good squad, a group of people who really respect each other.

“When will I be the Juventus goalkeeper? With respect, I feel like a Juventus goalkeeper from today. I’ll always be ready for anything they need, anything I have to do.

“They [Juventus] convinced me with a winning project, a project where they always think about winning every competition, every League, every match. It’s similar to how I think.

“I like to win, and it’s the project that convinced me to come here.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130755 messaggi

xofhxd.jpg

Neto: Juventus the right choice for me

The goalkeeper is unperturbed that he must serve as Gianluigi Buffon's
understudy - and caused uproar in Fiorentina by leaving for their bitter rivals.

http://www.goal.com/en/news/11/transfer-zone/2015/07/23/13837622/-?

Jul 23, 2015

New Juventus signing Neto has revealed that he did not think twice about joining the Italian champions.

The Brazilian goalkeeper has arrived in Turin on a free transfer following the expiration of his contract with Fiorentina and faces the unenviable task of trying to usurp Bianconeri and Italy icon Gianluigi Buffon as the Old Lady's No.1.

However, despite the enormity of the challenge ahead of him, not to mention the consternation he caused among Viola fans by agreeing to join their bitter rivals, Neto already feels right at home at Juve.

"Right through the organisation there is an expectation and desire to win and that is a mentality that I share," the 26-year-old told reporters at Vinovo on Thursday.

"The time came, after a fantastic stay in Florence, for me to take my career into my own hands and I've done that by joining a team of this quality

"There is no doubt that Juventus was the right choice for me.

"Since I arrived in Italy my ambition has been to play at the very highest level, so when Juventus came in for me my mind was made up."

Neto, who was a part of the Brazil squad for this year's Copa America, has penned a four-year contract with the Bianconeri.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130755 messaggi

34e7ujn.jpg

Juventus Goalkeeper Wants Brazil Call-Up

http://forzaitalianfootball.com/2015/07/juventus-goalkeeper-wants-brazil-call-up/?

Jul 24, 2015

New Juventus goalkeeper Neto has spoken about his reasons for ending his four year stint at Fiorentina and joining the current Serie A champions.

Despite looking like he will be second choice behind Gianluigi Buffon, the 26-year-old feels his move to the Bianconeri will enhance his chances of a call up to the Brazil squad.

”Getting selected and then playing for your national team is harder than most people think,” he told the reporters who had gathered for his first press conference.

”I played the last two seasons in Florence where I felt good and didn’t really get a chance with Brazil so I thought that moving teams could change something.”

Neto also revealed the reason behind his squad number and said that his father has been a big influence on his successful career.

”I chose the number 25 as my squad number as I was 25 years of age last year and it was a big year for me so that that was the thinking behind that. My Father was also a goalkeeper back in Brazil and as a child I always wanted to be like him. I am always asking him for advice, so without his help I wouldn’t be where I am today.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130755 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Neto: 'I didn't insult Fiorentina'

http://www.football-italia.net/70794/neto-i-didnt-insult-fiorentina?

Aug 9, 2015

Juventus goalkeeper Norberto Neto apologised to Fiorentina fans after fake Twitter controversy.

Viola fans were furious when an image of a tweet circulated after the Italian Super Cup on Saturday, a game that saw Neto sit on the bench.

“I’ve won more trophies in zero games with Juventus than in 72 with the Viola.”

However, this morning Neto took to his official account to clarify the situation.

“I am happy to have won a title with Juve, but have great respect for Fiorentina. The tweet that is circulating is fake.

“I’m sorry if someone felt offended. We will try to find who is responsible as soon as possible.”

There is a huge rivalry between the two clubs and Neto caused controversy when he refused to extend his Fiorentina contract, allowing him to join Juve this summer as a free agent.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130755 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Neto: ‘I can learn from Buffon’

http://www.football-italia.net/73047/neto-%E2%80%98i-can-learn-buffon%E2%80%99?

Sep 16, 2015

Juventus goalkeeper Neto says his aim is to learn from ‘absolute number one’ Gigi Buffon.

The Brazilian joined the Bianconeri on a free transfer from Fiorentina this summer, a move which raised eyebrows given his probable lack of playing time.

“Since I came to Italy, I’ve always dreamed of playing for a top team,” Neto explained to Calcio2000.

“By coming to Juventus, I’ve fulfilled my dream. Since I was very young I wanted to join a team like this, and now I have to show I deserve it.

“On Buffon there’s not much to say, we’re talking about the absolute number one. Being by his side in training definitely helps me a lot.

“Thanks to him, I can certainly grow and improve faster. I watch the way he prepares for a match, the little things he does to stay at certain levels, and these are all important lessons which will be important for me.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130755 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Neto: ‘Returning players crucial’

http://www.football-italia.net/74056/neto-%E2%80%98returning-players-crucial%E2%80%99?

Oct 8, 2015

Juventus goalkeeper Neto believes players returning from injury can help the Bianconeri move up the table.

The Old Lady have endured a poor start to the Serie A season, and currently sit in 12th place, 10 points behind leaders Fiorentina.

“We have a strong squad,” Neto inisted in an interview with JTV.

“We’ll need everyone. With the injured players coming back, we have the opportunity to make a leap up the table.

“We’re aware of our potential, and we know where we can get. Inter-Juve is the next game, so that’s the most important one.

“We have the quality to win, the time is right.”

Juventus form in Europe is in stark contrast to their League showings, taking six points from their first two games, though the Brazilian is yet to feature in that competition.

“The Champions League music gives you chills, and makes you feel prepared for the challenge. The wins in the Champions League gave us a lot of confidence.

“Taking six points from two games was an important step.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130755 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Neto considering Juve exit

http://www.football-italia.net/75942/neto-considering-juve-exit?

Nov 18, 2015

Norberto Neto is said to be considering a January exit after growing tired of the Juventus bench.

The shot-stopper was a free agent over the summer when his Fiorentina contract expired and chose Turin, despite having Gigi Buffon as a teammate.

According to Tuttosport newspaper, the Brazilian is beginning to regret that decision and would like a loan or permanent move in January.

There’s no shortage of clubs in Serie A and beyond who’d be interested in taking Neto.

He had pushed his way into the Brazil squad, but spending the season on the bench isn’t helping his cause.

The 26-year-old has played only one match this season, a 1-1 draw with Frosinone on September 23.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130755 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Agent: 'Neto needs patience'

http://www.football-italia.net/75945/agent-neto-needs-patience?

Nov 18, 2015

Norberto Neto’s agent insists there’s no truth in reports he wants to leave Juventus. “We need patience.”

The former Fiorentina goalkeeper has made only one appearance this season and Tuttosport newspaper claimed he was ready to leave in January.

“Neto will not be moving from Juventus, he has a four-year contract,” agent Stefano Castagna told Calciomercato.it.

“He isn’t playing? That’s not a problem, we just need patience.”

It was always going to be difficult for the Brazilian to get regular playing time with Gigi Buffon ahead of him in the pecking order.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130755 messaggi

swcy9l.png

'Neto not leaving Juve'

http://www.football-italia.net/76002/neto-not-leaving-juve?

Nov 20, 2015

Neto's agent says the Brazilian 'won't be moving from Juventus' in spite of his limited playing time.

The goalkeeper joined the Bianconeri after an extensive and sometimes bitter transfer saga with his former club Fiorentina, but has been unable to dethrone Gianluigi Buffon.

“Neto is not moving from Juventus,” his agent Stefano Castagna confirmed for Calciomercato.it.

“He has a contract for four years. He isn't playing? It's not a problem, we have to be patient.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130755 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Besiktas told no for Neto

http://www.football-italia.net/78085/besiktas-told-no-neto?

Jan 9, 2016

Juventus have reportedly turned down a Besiktas offer for goalkeeper Norberto Neto.

The shot-stopper arrived as a free agent from Fiorentina over the summer, but naturally appeared mainly only in the Coppa Italia because the first choice is Gigi Buffon.

According to Sky Sport Italia, Turkish side Besiktas made a formal proposal to either buy Neto outright or take him on loan.

However, Juve have no intention of releasing the Brazilian.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130755 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Neto: ‘I was happy in Florence’

http://www.football-italia.net/78294/neto-%E2%80%98i-was-happy-florence%E2%80%99?

Jan 13, 2016

Juventus goalkeeper Neto says ‘I was happy in Florence’ but praises the Bianconeri’s ‘winning mentality.’

The Brazil international was heavily criticised by Viola supporters after moving to their bitter rivals last summer.

However, the 26-year-old has only made one appearance for the Old Lady since making the move, as he plays second fiddle to Gianluigi Buffon.

“In Florence they called me a mercenary and they all hated me when I decided not to renew,” Neto said to ESPN.

“I didn’t leave my house to avoid people bothering me, even though after being excluded from the team and then recalled the public had to applaud me because I helped Fiorentina.

“When I decided to leave I always showed that I didn’t have anything against the club or the city.

“I was happy in Florence and only decided to leave because I wanted to change my life.

“Juventus? They were the club that showed the most interest in me, the Bianconeri have a winning mentality which is perfect for my personality.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130755 messaggi

xofhxd.jpg

Neto ready to take over from Buffon

The Juventus icon has said he will hang up his boots after the 2018 World Cup,
but his understudy, a signing from Fiorentina in 2015, is already raring to go.

http://www.goal.com/en/news/596/exclusive/2016/02/02/19911762/-?

Feb 2, 2016

Juventus goalkeeper Neto has big boots to fill when captain Gianluigi Buffon retires, but the Brazilian says he is ready to be the club's No.1.

The 26-year-old has been used sparingly since his 2015 move from Fiorentina, but always knew he would be behind the Italian legend in the pecking order.

With Buffon now 38, however, Neto feels prepared to take over from the club icon.

“It's what I came here for,” he told Goal. “I came to Juventus to be part of the group, it's one of the five, ten greatest clubs in the world. It's the coach's decision as to whether I play or not, but I'm always ready.

“I have a good relationship with Gigi, everyone knows he's a great professional and a wonderful person. To be able to learn from him day after day is a massive advantage to my growth as an athlete.”

The Italian champions have hit top form once again in recent months after a rocky start to the season, which Neto has put down to big changes during the summer transfer window.

“It wasn't easy,” the Brazilian said of adapting to life without big names such as Carlos Tevez. “But that's normal.

“Players were arriving at the club after others had left so we needed time to adapt. When it clicked, though, everyone understood what the coach was asking for. That was when we started this run of form.

“Now we're playing how we should be.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130755 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Juventus lose Neto for 30 days

http://www.football-italia.net/82851/juventus-lose-neto-30-days?

Apr 15, 2016

Juventus goalkeeper Neto will be out for around 30 days with a calf injury.

The Brazilian is the backup to Gianluigi Buffon, and has made five appearances in all competitions this season.

“Norberto Murara Neto yesterday reported a muscular problem in his right calf,” a statement on the Bianconeri’s official website announced.

“Today he was subjected to tests. The diagnostic examinations showed an injury to the gastrocnemius muscle.

“The prognosis for a full recovery is around 30 days.”

Neto is the Old Lady's Coppa Italia goalkeeper, so he could now be in doubt for the final against Milan on May 21.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130755 messaggi

6i70qd.jpg

Juventus backup goalkeeper Neto ruled out
30 days with calf injury

http://www.blackwhitereadallover.com/2016/4/15/11440658/juventus-backup-goalkeeper-neto-ruled-out-30-days-with-calf-injury

Apr 15, 2016

Simply because of who is playing in front of him in goal, we haven't seen Juventus backup goalkeeper Neto all that much since he arrived from Fiorentina on a free transfer over the summer. And based on Friday's news regarding his current-day health status, it's going to remain that way for pretty much the remainder of the season.

From Juventus' official website:

Norberto Murara Neto underwent medical checks today after reporting discomfort in his right calf.

The results of the examination have revealed that the Brazilian goalkeeper has sustained a first to second-grade tear of the gemellus muscle, an injury that will keep him sidelined for an estimated 30 days.

Only three Juventus players have played fewer Serie A minutes than Neto this season. Two of them are no longer on the team (Fernando Llorente and Mauricio Isla) and the other is a primavera call-up still in his teens who made a brief cameo at the end of a win two months ago Andrea Favilli). That's not necessarily an indictment on Neto's skill level by any means. But simply the fact that with Buffon being healthy, seeing the Brazilian shot stopper get many minutes was never going to be happening.

Neto, who has made all of one league start, has played in all four of Juventus' four Coppa Italia games this season. He's been relatively solid in those games. Maybe not Buffon-level good, but nothing where he has made us cry out for Juve to go out and panic sign somebody during the next transfer window.

We'll see if this means it will be Buffon starting in goal against Milan in the Coppa Italia final next month. Or maybe Neto will be healthy by then. Just as long as it's one of them playing and not Rubinho. Yeah, we don't want that to happen.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130755 messaggi

smrn9d.jpg

Why Neto Is the Keeper Juventus
Should Use to Replace Gianluigi Buffon

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2637577-why-neto-is-the-keeper-juventus-should-use-to-replace-gianluigi-buffon?

May 4, 2016

The 2015/16 season has seen Juventus renew their squad and still win the Serie A title. The club added a fifth-consecutive Scudetto despite the departures of Andrea Pirlo, Arturo Vidal and Carlos Tevez.

Sami Khedira—like the first of that trio—has brought the experience and class expected of a World Cup winner, while Paul Pogba has stepped up to replace Vidal after his hasty decision to join Bayern Munich following Chile’s Copa America win.

Yet perhaps the most surprising player to emerge this season was Paulo Dybala, the Argentinian striker ensuring that even his compatriot Tevez was never truly missed in Turin. Elsewhere, the likes of Daniele Rugani and Mario Lemina have developed as viable alternatives for the veterans ahead of them in defence and midfield.

This evolution of the squad has been incredibly impressive, yet the one man who remains irreplaceable in coach Massimiliano Allegri’s starting XI is undoubtedly captain and goalkeeper Gigi Buffon.

OptaPaolo ✔ ‎@OptaPaolo
930 - G. Buffon has not conceded goals for 930 minutes in the league, a new record in the Serie A history. Unique.

Despite now being 38 years old, the Italy skipper has arguably enjoyed one of the best seasons of his long and storied career, setting a new Serie A record for minutes without conceding a goal—per the tweet above—and consecutive clean sheets (10).

Indeed, Buffon has recorded 26 shutouts in all competitions this term, while statistics provided by Fox Soccer show he has made 72 saves in Serie A alone and has been universally praised for his contribution from team-mates and opponents alike.

“Buffon is the greatest goalkeeper in the history of football,” Juve striker Alvaro Morata told a press conference back in March. “On top of all that, he is also a wonderful person, both on and off the field. I am extremely lucky to get the chance to play with him.

Meanwhile, having seen him make some sensational saves in a 2-1 victory over Milan that ultimately cost Rossoneri boss Sinisa Mihajlovic his job, the coach told Sky Sport Italia (h/t ESPN FC) that “Buffon made the difference, and I cannot blame my players for anything.”

Speaking at an event in January (h/t Football Italia), Buffon stated a desire to play until the 2018 World Cup, yet Juventus may already have signed the ideal man to replace him after adding Norberto Neto to the squad last summer.

The 26-year-old arrived after his contract with former club Fiorentina expired, and the Brazilian has made five appearances for the Turin giants. His debut saw the Bianconeri held to a shock 1-1 draw with Frosinone back in September, but he recovered to keep three consecutive clean sheets in the Coppa Italia.

The second-leg of the semi-final against Inter saw him play an ill-advised pass to Hernanes that handed Inter a route back into the tie despite trailing by three goals, only to make some wonderful stops to deny Ivan Perisic a winner and ensure his side eventually won through in a penalty shootout.

That lack of playing time has led to speculation he may move on as La giornalaccio rosa dello Sport (h/t Football Italia) reported last week that Neto may be sent out on loan and replaced with Paris Saint-Germain reserve Salvatore Sirigu.

However, Juventus should hope those reports are untrue, as Neto appears intent on proving that he is the perfect man to take over from Buffon, explaining to Tauan Ambrosio of Goal.com that was the exact reason he joined the Old Lady:

It's what I came here for. I came to Juventus to be part of the group, it's one of the five, ten greatest clubs in the world. It's the coach's decision as to whether I play or not, but I'm always ready.

I have a good relationship with Gigi, everyone knows he's a great professional and a wonderful person. To be able to learn from him day after day is a massive advantage to my growth as an athlete.

So, rather than explore the transfer market for an alternative, Juventus should look a little closer to home as Neto appears to be perfectly placed to first learn from Buffon and, eventually, take over when the iconic goalkeeper hangs up his gloves for good.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130755 messaggi

smrn9d.jpg

Besiktas consider Neto bid

http://www.football-italia.net/86940/besiktas-consider-neto-bid

Jul 6, 2016

Juventus goalkeeper Norberto Neto is considering a move to Besiktas, as he wants more first team football.

According to Eurosport, an offer is on the table from the Turkish club.

The shot-stopper turns 27 later this month and only played for the Bianconeri in the Coppa Italia or when Gigi Buffon was injured.

He surprised many by accepting Juve when his contract with Fiorentina expired and life as a benchwarmer is starting to take its toll.

Buffon said he will continue to play until the 2018 World Cup, so it’s possible Neto could be loaned out to Besiktas.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130755 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Agent: ‘Neto could leave Juventus’

http://www.football-italia.net/92566/agent-‘neto-could-leave-juventus’

Oct 6, 2016

Neto’s agent admits the goalkeeper could leave Juventus if they’re looking for someone else to succeed Gigi Buffon.

The Bianconeri’s general manager Giuseppe Marotta admitted this week that a replacement is being sought for the legendary number 1, who will retire after the 2018 World Cup.

“This isn’t what was agreed,” Stefano Castagna warned in an interview with Gazzamercato.

“When Neto chose to come to Turin and join Juve he was given a clearly-defined path of growth. If that’s really what they’re thinking then we’ll find a solution.

“Neto already asked this summer to go out [on loan] and play but the club asked him to stay on as the vice-Buffon.

“He has put himself at the service of the club, but given his objectives with the Brazilian national team too, I think everything is there to consider somewhere for him as soon as January.

“Neto is definitely attached to Juve, because he considers it to be a top club, so if he left he’d do it reluctantly, but at this point we need to sit round a table and clarify everything.

“I mean that for the good of Juve, but also for a professional who is appreciated all over Europe and has his whole career ahead of him.

“Juve can’t play around with the career of such a strong player who is wanted across Europe. The lad is already a number 1, and wants to be so for his entire career.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130755 messaggi

xlf6gm.gif

Neto may have to leave Juventus

amid struggle for game time - agent

http://www.espnfc.co.uk/story/2967339/neto-may-have

-to-leave-juventus-amid-struggle-for-game-time-agent

Oct 7, 2016

Juventus goalkeeper Neto may have to seek a transfer in January, his agent has said, claiming the club have not kept to agreements.

Neto, 27, moved to Turin from Fiorentina a year ago and was tipped to succeed Gianluigi Buffon as No.1, but has made only four appearances.

And with 38-year-old Buffon showing no sign of relinquishing his place, the Brazil international may have to move elsewhere to get a game.

"This was not our agreement," Stefano Castagna told La Gazzetta dello Sport. "When Neto chose to join Juve and to come to Turin, a clearly defined path of growth was laid out.

"If they are now looking for another solution [as Buffon's successor], we will have to find a solution.

"Neto asked in the summer if he could go and play somewhere else, but the club asked him to remain as Buffon's understudy.

"He's made himself available for the club, but in view of his own objectives with the Brazil national team I think there is every reason for him to find a new club in January."

Neto played mainly in Coppa Italia games last season. He replaced the injured Buffon in the second half of Juve's win over Cagliari last month, but has otherwise been on the bench.

"Neto definitely married Juve because he considers them a top club, so he would leave with a heavy heart," Castagna said.

"But at this point, we need to sit around a table and clear everything up -- for the good of Juve and to protect a professional who is appreciated by the whole of Europe and has all of his career ahead of him.

"Juve cannot play with the career of such a good player who all of Europe wanted."

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130755 messaggi

2yvo10i.jpg

Agent: Neto has asked to go out on

loan, but Juventus had other ideas

Neto’s agent speaks, you can choose if you want to listen.

http://www.blackwhitereadallover.com/2016/10/8/13190368/neto-

juventus-2016-serie-a-transfers-that-might-not-be-transfers

Oct 8, 2016

There is something about agents speaking out in the press the just rubs me the wrong way. Yes, they’re agents and put on this world to bother the living crap out of us, I get all of that. And maybe some of that has to do with the fact that we sat around this summer and had to hear what Paul Pogba’s agent had to say about certain things.

But when an agent speaks, no matter how true it may turn out to be, it’s always going to come off as a little hinky.

The latest Juventus-related agent speak we’ve gotten is courtesy of the man who represents backup goalkeeper Neto. The general gist of what Neto’s agent has to say has steamed from his client, who signed on a free transfer from Fiorentina two summers ago, not playing as much as they expected when they first agree to move from Florence to Turin or so desired.

“This isn’t what was agreed,” Stefano Castagna warned in an interview with Gazzamercato.

“When Neto chose to come to Turin and join Juve he was given a clearly-defined path of growth. If that’s really what they’re thinking then we’ll find a solution.

“Neto already asked this summer to go out [on loan] and play but the club asked him to stay on as the vice-Buffon.

“He has put himself at the service of the club, but given his objectives with the Brazilian national team too, I think everything is there to consider somewhere for him as soon as January.

“Neto is definitely attached to Juve, because he considers it to be a top club, so if he left he’d do it reluctantly, but at this point we need to sit round a table and clarify everything.

“I mean that for the good of Juve, but also for a professional who is appreciated all over Europe and has his whole career ahead of him.

“Juve can’t play around with the career of such a strong player who is wanted across Europe. The lad is already a number 1, and wants to be so for his entire career.”

As it seems like with every Neto-related thing I read or write about, I want to pose the following question (and this isn’t any kind of shot at him at all, by the way): When Neto signed for Juventus in the summer of 2015, what kind of role did he expect other than what Marco Storari had as Gianluigi Buffon’s backup?

While it’s true that Neto has only appeared in four Serie A games as a Juventus player, it’s not like playing time is going to be plentiful as long as Buffon is healthy. And Buffon has been healthy, so there you go right there.

If Neto and his agent do feel like a move away from the club is what is needed, then so be it. It’s not like Neto himself has been much of a disturbance during his time with Juventus. And, at age 27, he’s certainly in his prime and would be a starter for many of Serie A’s better clubs.

It is interesting, though. The most we talk about Neto around these parts is whenever his status with the club comes into question. It sure was nice when Storari was around and the backup goalkeeper knew exactly what his role was and didn’t have his agent popping off in the meantime. (Miss you, Marco.)

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130755 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Everton ask Juventus for Neto

http://www.football-italia.net/92665/everton-ask-juventus-neto?

Oct 8, 2016

After Norberto Neto’s agent confirmed he is thinking of leaving Juventus, Everton make a move for the goalkeeper.

The former Fiorentina shot-stopper is understandably not receiving much playing time, as he is second to Gigi Buffon.

Everton had already shown interest in the past and, according to the Liverpool Echo, are back in the running for the Brazilian.

“This isn’t what was agreed,” representative Stefano Castagna warned in an interview with Gazzamercato this week.

“Neto already asked this summer to go out [on loan] and play, but the club asked him to stay on as the vice-Buffon.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti