Vai al contenuto
Accedi per seguire   
Socrates

Norberto Murara NETO

130733 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Everton and Lazio vie for Neto

http://www.football-italia.net/92786/everton-and-lazio-vie-neto?

Oct 11, 2016

Lazio and Everton are both reportedly interested in Juventus goalkeeper Neto for January.

The Brazilian has been backup to Gianluigi Buffon for the past two seasons, but his agent has hinted that he wants more regular playing time.

With the Bianconeri captain not set to retire until after the 2018 World Cup, that could very well mean a move away from Turin.

According to SportMediaset, Lazio are willing to offer €7-8m plus Federico Marchetti to sign the Brazilian, but the Biancocelesti could face competition from Everton.

The Liverpool Echo has reported that the Toffees are interested, and Mediaset reiterates those claims.

Condividi questo messaggio

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130733 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Juve 'won't sell Neto'

http://www.football-italia.net/93056/juve-wont-sell-neto?

Oct 17, 2016

Juventus reportedly have ‘no intention’ of selling Brazilian goalkeeper Neto in the January transfer window.

According to Gazzetta dello Sport, the 26-year-old will remain at the club despitereports to the contrary, with the Bianconeri to instead look at signing a young goalkeeper who can work with Neto, in order to give them another option once Gianluigi Buffon retires.

First team appearances have been limited for Neto, having only made nine first team starts in total for the Turin-based club since his arrival from Fiorentina in July 2015.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130733 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Lazio & Napoli want Neto

http://www.football-italia.net/102795/lazio-napoli-want-neto

May 19, 2017

It’s reported that Juventus goalkeeper Neto could leave the club this summer, with Lazio and Napoli both interested.

According to Gazzetta dello Sport, both teams are ready to make an offer for the Brazilian should he decide to leave Turin this summer.

The 27-year-old has largely been on the bench since joining from Fiorentina two seasons ago, working as an understudy to Gianluigi Buffon.

Reports have linked Udinese goalkeeper Alex Meret to the Bianconeri, after the 20-year-old has impressed on loan at Spal this season. If he were to arrive, the report suggests that it could pave the way for Neto to move on in the forthcoming transfer window.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130733 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Neto to join Valencia?

http://www.football-italia.net/104071/neto-join-valencia

Jun 13, 2017

Juventus goalkeeper Neto will reportedly continue his career with Valencia, rather than joining Napoli.

The Bianconeri are expected to sign Wojciech Szczesny as backup to Gianluigi Buffon this summer, with the Pole to take over when the veteran retires after the 2018 World Cup.

That has pushed Neto down the pecking order, and it has been assumed for some time that the Brazilian will leave.

Napoli was mooted as a potential destination due to the uncertainty over Pepe Reina’s future, but today Tuttomercatoweb is reporting that he will join Valencia.

Neto made just 11 Serie A appearances in his two seasons with Juve, but he was the first-choice Coppa Italia goalkeeper as the Old Lady lifted the trophy in both years.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130733 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Neto agent: ‘Milan? We’ll see…’

http://www.football-italia.net/104398/neto-agent-‘milan-we’ll-see…’

Jun 19, 2017

Neto’s agent says his meeting with Milan was “just a chat” and “we’ll see” if a deal can be done with Juventus.

The Rossoneri are looking for a goalkeeper to replace Gianluigi Donnarumma, who has rejected their offer of a new contract.

As well as meeting with the agent of Genoa’s Mattia Perin, the Diavolo spoke with Neto’s representative and he spoke to MilanNews as he left Casa Milan.

“It was just a chat,” Stefano Castagna said.

“Can a deal be done with Juventus? We’ll see, we’ll see.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130733 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Neto all set for Valencia

http://www.football-italia.net/105341/neto-all-set-valencia

Jul 6, 2017

Juventus goalkeeper Neto is reportedly set to join Valencia for €7m plus bonuses.

The Brazilian has spent the past two seasons with the Bianconeri, but asked to leave this summer after growing frustrated playing backup to Gigi Buffon.

The 27-year-old has made only 11 Serie A appearances since joining from Fiorentina, though he has been first choice in the Coppa Italia.

Following reports today that Neto had decided on Valencia, it was rumoured that Juve wouldn’t budge from their €10m asking price.

However, Sky Italia is now reporting that a deal will be done for €7m plus bonuses, with the ‘keeper to head to Spain tomorrow for his medical.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130733 messaggi

2yvo10i.jpg

OFFICIALLY OFFICIAL: Juventus sell Neto to Valencia

The Brazilian keeper’s time at Juventus is officially over.

https://www.blackwhitereadallover.com/2017/7/7/15934232/official

-juventus-sell-neto-to-valencia-2017-transfers-serie-a-la-liga-spain

Jul 7, 2017

Norberto Murara Neto will no longer be Gigi Buffon’s backup. It was announced today that he has signed a contract with Valencia which will see him in Spain until 2021.

It was reported late last week that both Watford and Valencia showed an interest in the Brazilian keeper, but Neto preferred the Spanish side. Turns out they were right.

The official details from Juventus’ official website are as follows:

Turin, 7 July 2017 - Juventus Football Club S.p.A. announces that an agreement has been finalized with Valencia Club de Futbol SAD for the definitive disposal of the registration rights of the player Murara Neto Norberto for a consideration of € 6 million to be paid in four football seasons. The consideration may increase of a maximum € 1 million on achieving given conditions in the course of the duration of the contract.

The economic effect is positive for about € 4.6 million.

So the transfer fees comes in at a little less than what was being reported. This is the second time Juventus have dealt with Valencia in recent months, as Neto will be joining Simone Zaza at the Spanish side that finished 12th place last season in a wildly disappointing campaign which saw them closer to relegation than European qualification. It seems he will be fighting for playing time with Diego Alves, which is probably easier than taking on Buffon.

Juventus acquired Neto from Fiorentina in the summer of 2015 on a free transfer as his contract expired. He was their first-choice keeper for two years in the Europa League and Serie A, and was widely regarded as one of the league’s better keepers.

His time at Juve could be described as ‘dependable’. Never would he be even thought to start in front of Gigi Buffon in an important match, but if the guy needed some rest in a league match his presence between the posts wouldn’t scare anyone.

His highlights in a black and white jersey came during the Coppa Italia. Neto played every minute of the Coppa Italia in both campaigns and claimed victory both times. Considering this is likely the toughest thing he was asked to do and he went 2-for-2 in this category, that’s enough for me to consider his time at Juventus a success.

Enjoy Spain, Neto. Hope you get some more playing time over there.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130733 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Neto: 'Juve experience crucial'

http://www.football-italia.net/105430/neto-juve-experience-crucial

Jul 8, 2017

Norberto Neto assures Valencia that he’s not worried by competition for his place. “I had Gigi Buffon at Juventus…”

The Brazilian made the move this week for €7m plus another €2m in bonuses.

“Why Valencia? They wanted me a lot. When I learned about Valencia’s interest, I put everything else to one side,” said the former Fiorentina shot-stopper.

“They’re a very important club with a lot of history, and I feel like writing some more history here.

“How I’d describe myself? I don’t like that, I prefer to show what I’m like on the pitch, although I think I have pace and a lot of technique. I leave the rest to other people.

“I want to do everything possible to take Valencia to where they deserve.

“Am I prepared for competition? I had Buffon at Juventus... The main thing in football is to compete, work hard and grow.

“Marcelino was crucial in me coming here. He gave me this chance. I want to convey everything I have inside. It’s great for me that Marcelino is at Valencia.

“My experience at Juve was crucial for me. I knew the responsibility I had. We played in seven competitions and won five of them. It was important that I tested myself. I didn’t feel like a second goalkeeper.

“My objective is to start from scratch and take Valencia to the position they deserve and will be in.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti