Vai al contenuto
Accedi per seguire   
Socrates

Mario Lemina

130739 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Valencia look towards Lemina

http://www.football-italia.net/94592/valencia-look-towards-lemina?

Nov 20, 2016

Cesare Prandelli is reportedly eager to bring Juventus midfielder Mario Lemina to Valencia in January.

It won’t be an easy sell, because the Bianconeri already rejected several Premier League proposals over the summer.

According to Fichajes.net, Valencia hope Juve will be more prepared to let Lemina go if they manage to prise Axel Witsel from Zenit mid-season.

The 23-year-old is also wanted by Leicester City, among others, and Juventus value the 23-year-old Gabon international at €20m.

Condividi questo messaggio

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130739 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Lemina wanted by Premier League?

http://www.football-italia.net/98658/lemina-wanted-premier-league

Feb 20, 2017

Juventus midfielder Mario Lemina will reportedly be the subject of a summer tug-of-war between Premier League sides Watford and Crystal Palace.

According to the Watford Observer, Walter Mazzarri’s Watford are planning to add to their ex-Serie A contingent with a swoop for Lemina, although the Hornets would face competition from Palace, providing they manage to stay up.

A mix of competition, back problems and the Africa Cup of Nations have limited the Gabon international to less than 1000 minutes in just 16 appearances for Juve this season.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130739 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Lemina seeks Juventus exit

http://www.football-italia.net/102335/lemina-seeks-juventus-exit

May 9, 2017

Tifosibianconeri English page - CLICK HERE

French reports suggest Mario Lemina is determined to leave Juventus this summer due to a lack of playing time, so Ligue 1 or the Premier League beckons.

The 23-year-old midfielder was picked up from Olympique Marseille for a total of €10m when the club activated its option to buy last year.

However, the Gabon international managed only 25 competitive appearances this season, most of them coming off the bench.

According to France Football, Lemina has made it clear to his agent and the club that he wants to move on from Juventus until he is guaranteed more playing time.

While there has been interest from the Premier League, including Chelsea, Arsenal and Leicester City, it’s rumoured there could be a return to Olympique Marseille.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130739 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Arsenal bid €23m for Lemina

http://www.football-italia.net/102771/arsenal-bid-€23m-lemina

May 18, 2017

Arsenal are prepared to pay €23m for Juventus midfielder Mario Lemina, according to reports in England, who is also a target for Roma and Schalke.

The 23-year-old was snapped up from Olympique Marseille for €10.5m in 2015, but has made just 15 Serie A starts.

He recently complained at the lack of playing time and suggested he’d push for a summer move elsewhere if the situation continued.

According to the Evening Standard, Metro and Daily Star, Arsene Wenger is a fan and has Arsenal prepared to pay £20m for the physical midfielder.

This is far more than Roma or Schalke 04 would be able to pay for the Gabon international.

Lemina has this season contributed one goal and one assist in 27 competitive games for Juve.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130739 messaggi
1 minuto fa, anr83ra ha scritto:

Sell immediately

ghgh

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130739 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Valencia consider Lemina bid

http://www.football-italia.net/103110/valencia-consider-lemina-bid

May 25, 2017

Reports indicate that Valencia are interested in a summer move for Juventus midfielder Mario Lemina.

After former Bianconeri striker Simone Zaza made a permanent move to Los Murcielagos in January, reports in Spain suggest the club will go to Juve once again to enquire about Lemina.

According to Cadena Ser, there has already been contact between the two parties, with the Bianconeri asking for around €20m.

Lemina has made just 11 starts for the club across all competitions this season, and is said to be looking for more regular football elsewhere.

The Gabon international has spent two seasons in Turin, since arriving from Marseille in summer 2015.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130739 messaggi

2wg6lhu.png

Mario Lemina "flattered" by Arsenal, Watford interest

http://www.sportsmole.co.uk/football/arsenal/transfer-talk/news

/lemina-flattered-by-arsenal-watford-talk_299890.html

Jun 7, 2017

Juventus midfielder Mario Lemina has said that he is "happy" with the interest that has been shown in his signature.

After making just 11 starts in Serie A and the Champions League this season, Lemina has been linked with a move away from the Italian giants with both Arsenal and Watford said to be keen on a transfer.

He still has three years remaining on his contract in Turin, but he has acknowledged that he feels "flattered" to be linked with the Premier League sides.

The 23-year-old told Foot Mercato: "I am flattered by the interest of Arsenal and Watford. I am playing for a big club now but I am happy about the interest of other clubs.

"I do not have a preference for any league. My future depends on who really wants me."

In two seasons with Juventus - one of which was spent on loan from Marseille - Lemina has made just 19 starts in all competitions.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130739 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Everton join Lemina race

http://www.football-italia.net/104136/everton-join-lemina-race

Jun 14, 2017

Valencia remain the favourites for Juventus midfielder Mario Lemina, but Everton are also in the running for the Gabon international.

Lemina is considered surplus to requirements and can provide a big profit for the Bianconeri following his €10.5m move from Olympique Marseille.

Multiple reports have the 23-year-old close to Valencia, who he would join in a double deal with goalkeeper Norberto Neto.

However, Tuttomercatoweb suggest that Everton have also approached Juventus to enquire about Lemina’s availability.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130739 messaggi

2yvo10i.jpg

Two Premier League clubs in for Lemina

The midfield is jam packed, Lemina could be one to go.

http://bit.ly/2u9dn4Y

Aug 4, 2017

It’s been widely speculated that one or more of Mario Lemina, Stefano Sturaro, or Tomas Rincon would be leaving Juventus this summer. This is largely due to the shift in formation from last season, by removing a deep midfielder and replacing them with an attacker. With one less playing spot available on a regular basis, that means there is less opportunity for the aforementioned three.

Mario Lemina could be the first to go. Gianluca Di Marzio is reporting that both West Ham and Stoke City have taken a liking to the Gabonese midfielder. It’s currently unknown whether this interest is for a loan deal, or permanent one, let alone how much of a fee he might command.

Lemina made the switch to Juventus in the summer of 2015, initially on loan, where he impressed enough to make the deal permanent for a fee around €10 million. After initially showing signs of promise in limited playing time, Lemina fell down the pecking order and was used sparingly last year.

Juventus will likely look to add an additional central midfielder by the end of the summer, so Lemina will likely not go without a replacement. It would not be a wild thought that Juventus would be looking for an immediate improvement on Lemina, rather than banking on him making serious improvements for the next season. This likely won’t be the last time you hear about Lemina potentially leaving, but at least we now are pretty sure there’s some interest.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130739 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Everton and Southampton want Lemina too

http://www.football-italia.net/107235/everton-and-southampton-want-lemina-too

Aug 5, 2017

Mario Lemina is wanted by Southampton, Valencia, Everton, West Ham United and Stoke City, but the price-tag is €20m (£18m).

The midfielder was signed from Olympique Marseille, but is no longer part of Max Allegri’s plans for this season.

English reports note that Stoke City and West Ham are interested, but Tuttosport include Everton and Southampton as strong contenders.

Meanwhile, Lemina has been mentioned as a make-weight in Juve’s bid for Valencia full-back Joao Cancelo.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
5 messaggi

Lemina to Southampton is done, according to RMC Sport. Fee around €18 mill. Medical tests within 48 hours.

mario-lemina-juventus-serie-a_dh50uk1k59

Source

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130739 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Lemina set for Southampton

http://www.football-italia.net/107245/lemina-set-southampton

Aug 5, 2017

There are widespread reports that Southampton have agreed a deal in the region of €20m to sign Juventus midfielder Mario Lemina.

ESPN cites sources that have told them Lemina is due to undergo a medical with Southampton on Sunday, while RMC and several reputable journalists claim a fee of €18-20m has been agreed for the Gabon international.

Furthermore, the 23-year-old is already in England for the Bianconeri’s friendly against Tottenham Hotspur at Wembley Stadium.

Lemina joined Juve in the summer of 2015 from Olympique Marseille but failed to hold down a first-team place in Turin and been frequently linked with moves away.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130739 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Official: Lemina joins Southampton

http://www.football-italia.net/107385/official-lemina-joins-southampton

Aug 8, 2017

Mario Lemina has officially completed his transfer from Juventus to Southampton for €17m (£15.3m) plus another €3m (£2.7m) in bonuses.

The midfielder has signed a five-year contract with the Premier League outfit, where he will become teammates with Italy international Manolo Gabbiadini.

Southampton will be able to pay the fee over three instalments, confirmed a Juventus statement.

"I am really happy to have signed for Southampton. I think that it was the project that attracted me the most and the one my family was really behind. I am really happy to be here,” The Gabon international told southamptonfc.com.

Lemina turns 24 next month and joined the Bianconeri from Olympique Marseille in the summer of 2015.

He arrived on loan for €0.5m with an option to buy that was later activated for another €10m.

As part of their statement, Juve confirmed the sale had generated a profit of €9.4m.

“Mario is an outstanding talent who has already achieved a great deal in his career, winning a number of titles and gaining experience of playing on some of the biggest stages in world football,” said Vice Chairman of Football Les Reed.

“Investing in a player of Mario’s quality and buying from a club like Juventus is a significant statement of intent from the club, and this is a purchase that has set another club-record fee.

“Mario still has his best years ahead of him, and we believe that he will not only be an excellent acquisition for us in the immediate future, but that he will also be able to realise even more of his potential here in the years to come.

“In a volatile market with some extraordinary and inexplicable transfers taking place, we are determined to go about our work in a diligent and correct way. This is a player who has won trophies and played in the Champions League final less than three months ago and he has signed for Saints amid a host of suitors.

“Mario will complement what is already an extremely strong group of midfield players in our squad, and we are excited about what he will bring to the group.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130739 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Lemina: Juve in my heart

http://www.football-italia.net/107985/lemina-juve-my-heart

Aug 11, 2017

Mario Lemina has pledged to keep Juventus “in my heart forever” after leaving to join Southampton.

Lemina completed a €20m transfer to the Saints from Juve earlier in the week, having been unable to realise his potential in Turin, but the midfielder made it clear he was only thankful to the Bianconeri.

“Two years ago, I decided to join Juventus. I learned technical rigour, tactics and the professionalism of a historical club,” he wrote in an Instagram post.

“I want to thank the supporters who have always been extraordinary with me, the leaders and my coach for their support.

“I wish my teammates, the best! Thanks to you, I discovered the top level and I gained titles. You will all remain in my heart forever!

“I would like to thank my relatives who have accompanied me since the beginning of my career, my parents, my sister, my brothers, my cousin and my son who are my strength. Without them, I would not be what I am.

“Today, a new page turns for me. Far from Italy. In England, in Southampton. A new challenge, a new country, a new football.

“I can’t wait to get under my new colours. Ready for the fight!”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti