Vai al contenuto
Accedi per seguire   
Socrates

Juventus Transfer Market

130548 messaggi

Pundit urges Juventus to cash in on two key players

Bremer e Chiesa via insieme: dalla Juventus ai rivali in Serie A -  CalcioMercato.it

Two Juventus players facing uncertain futures at the club ahead of the summer transfer window are Gleison Bremer and Federico Chiesa.

The Bianconeri are anticipated to undergo a significant overhaul in the summer, regardless of whether they secure a return to the Champions League. ............

While some Juventus fans may oppose Chiesa’s potential departure, pundit Claudio Anellucci believes it may not be a detrimental decision for the club.

He said:

“I would sell both Bremer and Chiesa and I wouldn’t tear my hair out. Chiesa’s performance in the last year and a half is absolutely unsatisfactory for a normal player, for a ‘pumped’ player like Chiesa it is unacceptable. Juve can give up on both of them. Bremer he’s a normal defender, if a crazy offer arrives I think the Juventus CEO will give it more than a thought. With the two’s money you would make an excellent transfer market.” ............

Read more -> https://www.juvefc.com/pundit-urges-juventus-to-cash-in-on-two-key-players/

Condividi questo messaggio

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130548 messaggi

Koopmeiners or Ferguson – Tacchinardi names which player should Juventus sign

Ferguson.jpg

Juventus is showing interest in two standout midfielders from Serie A: Teun Koopmeiners from Atalanta and Lewis Ferguson from Bologna.

The Bianconeri have been closely monitoring both players for several months and appear to be nearing a decision on which one to pursue.

Having scouted these talented midfielders extensively, Juventus is confident that either Koopmeiners or Ferguson could significantly strengthen their squad. ............

Choosing between the two talented midfielders presents a challenge, and former Juventus star Alessio Tacchinardi expressed his desire for the club to acquire both players, highlighting their quality and potential to enhance the team.

He said:

“In my opinion, Juve should take them both. This team needs midfielders who know how to score goals: and they both are. It needs intense players: and they both are. Players who dribble and attack the goal: and they both are. They complement each other very well and I would take them both. If I had to choose, it would also depend on the technical guide: Koopmeiners seems to like to dribble a little more, Ferguson always goes inside. But then again, I would see them well together and in my opinion they are two Juventus players.” ............

Read more -> https://www.juvefc.com/koopmeiners-or-ferguson-tacchinardi-names-which-player-should-juventus-sign/

Condividi questo messaggio

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti