Vai al contenuto
Accedi per seguire   
Socrates

JUVENTUS SEASON 2017-2018

130740 messaggi

2dky5ig.jpg

swcy9l.png

JUVENTUS - SAMPDORIA

..........    105px-Juventus_FC_2017_logo.png       3-0            sampdoria-128x128.png     

Mario Mandzukic 45'

Benedikt Höwedes 60'

Sami Khedira 75'      

32nd Matchday

Sunday, april 15th 2018 - 6:00 p.m. CET 

5.00 p.m. UK time - 4.00 p.m. GMT
Allianz Stadium, Turin
Referee: Maurizio Mariani

Juve and the joy of six

Da147zRW0AAvPCG.jpg

https://www.football-italia.net/119981/ht-mandzukic-breaks-samp

Apr 15, 2018

Juventus broke away six points clear of Napoli, as Douglas Costa came off the bench and provided a hat-trick of assists to beat Sampdoria 3-0.

The Bianconeri were fresh from Wednesday’s painful Champions League exit to Real Madrid, decided by a controversial last-gasp penalty when 30 seconds away from forcing extra time at 3-0. However, there was good news from Napoli earlier this evening, held 0-0 at Milan. Federico Bernardeschi and Mattia De Sciglio were injured and Max Allegri rotated the squad, giving Benedikt Howedes only his second start. Samp missed Bartosz Bereszynski and Nicola Murru.

Juan Cuadrado whipped a ball across the face of goal that Mario Mandzukic just failed to connect with, but the first save on 21 minutes was from Gigi Buffon, denying a Fabio Quagliarella header at the back post from a corner.

Emiliano Viviano pushed away a Mandzukic cross-shot, but Sami Khedira’s attempt from distance was too predictable, while Lucas Torreira curled a free kick over.

Miralem Pjanic went off injured just before the break, so Douglas Costa came on to revamp the system. Within a minute of coming off the bench, Douglas Costa made an immediate impact, whipping in a cross from the right for Mandzukic to peel away from his marker and smash a volley under the bar with the underside of his right boot.

Dawid Kownacki came off the bench and he too almost created a goal within 60 seconds, catching Giorgio Chiellini in possession, but Gaston Ramirez fired inches wide with only Buffon to beat.

Douglas Costa was the assist man again, as he floated a delicate cross from the left for a diving Benedikt Howedes header, a fine way to mark only the German’s second appearance in the Juventus jersey.

The Brazilian completed his remarkable hat-trick of assists, dribbling down the right to pull back from the by-line for Sami Khedira to sweep home. Remarkably, all three goalscorers – and of course Douglas Costa – had experience in the Bundesliga. It was also the first time since 1993 that two Germans scored in a single Juventus game, though at the time it was Jurgen Kohler and Andy Moller.

Viviano beat away a Cuadrado snapshot and Douglas Costa was inches away from getting his own goal with an angled drive.

Juventus: Buffon; Howedes, Rugani, Chiellini, Asamoah; Khedira (Sturaro 81), Pjanic (Douglas Costa 43), Matuidi; Cuadrado, Dybala (Bentancur 66), Mandzukic

Sampdoria: Viviano; Sala, Silvestre, Ferrari, Regini; Barreto (Verre 82), Torreira, Praet; Ramirez (Caprari 61); Quagliarella (Kownacki 46), Duvan Zapata

Ref: Mariani

Condividi questo messaggio

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130740 messaggi

2dky5ig.jpg

swcy9l.png

JUVENTUS - SAMPDORIA

..........    105px-Juventus_FC_2017_logo.png       3-0            sampdoria-128x128.png     

Mario Mandzukic 45'

Benedikt Höwedes 60'

Sami Khedira 75'      

32nd Matchday

Allianz Stadium, Turin

Allegri: 'Thanks, Pjanic!'

Allegri: «Grazie Pjanic, senza l’infortunio non avrei inserito Douglas Costa»

https://www.football-italia.net/119989/allegri-thanks-pjanic

Apr 15, 2018

Max Allegri jokingly thanked Miralem Pjanic for getting injured against Sampdoria and tried to calm speculation on his Juventus future.

Douglas Costa came off the bench for Pjanic just before half-time and went on to provide three assists in the 3-0 victory.

“I have to thank Miralem Pjanic, as his injury allowed me to make the change,” smiled Allegri on Mediaset Premium.

“Douglas Costa was meant to come on, not quite that early, but it was part of the plan. Samp play and defend centrally, so we had to spread them out and go round them with crosses from the flanks.

“We are absolutely not favourites for the Scudetto. I want to thank everyone today, because it’s not easy to win like this after such a draining experience as the Champions League.

“We played with focus, calm and intelligence. Then Pjanic did the rest! He just had a thigh twinge and it was best to come off.”

Howedes - “This was a difficult match. Unfortunately he had a horrible year with injuries, it wasn’t easy to find the right moment for him to play, but Stephan Lichtsteiner played 90 minutes in Madrid and needed a rest.”

Benedikt Howedes was making only his second appearance of the season and found the back of the net with a diving header.

“Howedes has technique, he was first choice for Germany and scored a splendid goal. I am happy for him, he deserved it, as he is a lovely guy and waited so long.”

Juve are now six points clear at the top of the Serie A table, as Napoli were held to a goalless draw by Milan, and the two sides go head-to-head next weekend.

“Napoli are having a sensational campaign, they are still right up there and I think the next two games could be almost decisive for the Scudetto.”

In his Press conference, Allegri seemed to hint that he still had to discuss his future with the club and wasn’t sure whether he was staying.

“Maybe my words were misunderstood. I simply said that every March-April we meet to plan the future. I am happy here, I am fully in sync with the club. I go on vacation when the transfer window opens, as I trust the club completely.

“We still need to pick some objectives. If we don’t win the Scudetto and Coppa Italia, they might not still want me! We’ll talk it over the way we always do, every year, there’s no difference.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130740 messaggi

2dky5ig.jpg

swcy9l.png

JUVENTUS - SAMPDORIA

..........    105px-Juventus_FC_2017_logo.png       3-0            sampdoria-128x128.png     

Mario Mandzukic 45'

Benedikt Höwedes 60'

Sami Khedira 75'      

32nd Matchday

Allianz Stadium, Turin

Rugani hails Juve & Howedes

200239338-79b30a0d-89b1-405a-8c26-5a82e1

https://www.football-italia.net/120014/rugani-hails-juve-howedes

Apr 16, 2018

Daniele Rugani hailed Juventus for beating Sampdoria ‘with rage and quality’ and Benedikt Howedes, who ‘deserved’ his goal.

Rugani played alongside Howedes in a second-string back four, but Juve nonetheless managed a 3-0 victory over Samp, which was rounded off by Howedes’ first goal for the Bianconeri.

“Solid, compact and with a common objective: that’s what we are!” wrote on Instagram.

“It was a victory with rage and quality, the best way to start a crucial week. Congratulations Benedikt, you deserve it.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130740 messaggi

logo-liga-champions-2017-2018.png

swcy9l.png

REAL MADRID - JUVENTUS

........Rm_mediano.png             1-3                 105px-Juventus_FC_2017_logo.png

Mario Mandzukic 2'

Mario Mandzukic 37'

Blaise Matuidi 60'

Cristiano Ronaldo (penalty) 97' 

Champions League Quarter Final - Second leg

Wednesday, april 11th 2018 - 8:45 p.m. CET 

7.45 p.m. UK time - 6.45 p.m. GMT
Santiago Bernabeu Stadium, Madrid
Referee: Michael Oliver(England)

Bonucci: ‘If I’d been at Juventus…’

https://www.football-italia.net/120034/bonucci-‘if-i’d-been-juventus…’

Apr 17, 2018

Leonardo Bonucci thought “thank goodness I wasn’t there” for Juventus against Real Madrid as “maybe I wouldn’t have been able to curb my instincts”.

The Bianconeri were 3-0 up in the Bernabeu after a 3-0 loss in Turin, but Medhi Benatia was adjudged to have fouled Lucas Vazquez in the last minute, with referee Michael Oliver awarding a penalty which Cristiano Ronaldo converted.

“It was a week full of emotions, I’m very happy for Roma and very sorry for Juventus,” Bonucci told Premium Sport.

“To score three goals at the Bernabeu doesn’t happy every day. At the end there was that dubious incident, but Juventus proved they’re up to that level, then these incidents can happen.

“I thought ‘thank goodness I wasn’t there’ when that penalty was whistled, because maybe I wouldn’t have been able to curb my instincts.”

Bonucci left Juve to join Milan in the summer, and he also discussed the improvements the Rossoneri have made in recent months.

The centre-back was seen in the stands celebrating Gigio Donnarumma’s last-gasp save against Napoli, with the 19-year-old seen by many as the heir to Gigi Buffon.

“I celebrated Gigio’s save like a goal, because it was a worth a goal,” Bonucci said.

“That was a really important point for us.

“As for the comparisons, I was lucky enough to play with Gigi, the best in history. Gigio can become one of the best, but he needs to remain carefree and not be influenced by pressure.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130740 messaggi

2dky5ig.jpg

swcy9l.png

JUVENTUS - NAPOLI

..........    105px-Juventus_FC_2017_logo.png                      napoli-128x128.png

34th Matchday

Sunday, april 22th 2018 - 8:45 p.m. CET 

Allianz Stadium, Turin
Referee: Gianluca Rocchi

Napoli fans allowed at Juventus

https://www.football-italia.net/120048/napoli-fans-allowed-juventus

Apr 17, 2018

It has been confirmed that Napoli will be allowed away fans at Juventus, though not those from Campania.

Fixtures between the two sides have been heated in recent years, and as a result away fans are usually banned.

Juve weren’t allowed away supporters at the San Paolo earlier this season, but the Partenopei will have supporters on Sunday night.

While fans from Campania won’t be allowed to attend, even with a supporters’ card, supporters of Napoli from outside that region will be permitted to buy tickets.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130740 messaggi

2dky5ig.jpg

swcy9l.png

CROTONE - JUVENTUS

Logo_CrotoneCalcio-128x128.png               .......... 105px-Juventus_FC_2017_logo.png                      

33rd Matchday

Wednesday, april 18th 2018 - 8:45 p.m. CET 

Ezio Scida Stadium, Crotone
Referee: Michael Fabbri

Allegri: ‘Crotone matters more.

More pressure on Napoli’

https://www.football-italia.net/120044/allegri-‘crotone-matters-more’

https://www.football-italia.net/120045/allegri-‘more-pressure-napoli’

Apr 17, 2018

Juventus Coach Massimiliano Allegri insists “of the two games we have this week, the most important and the most decisive is tomorrow” at Crotone.

The Bianconeri face their Scudetto rivals Napoli in Turin on Sunday night, but first they travel south for a midweek clash with the Squali.

“Of the two games we will have to face this week, I think the most important and the most decisive is tomorrow,” Allegri insisted in his pre-match Press conference.

“To go into a head-to-head match six points ahead is an advantage that we can say is important.

“Then there’s another fact, that after going six clear on Sunday I heard talk of the Scudetto already being won, of celebrations.

“Until the maths says so you don’t have it, and to have the maths on our side we need wins.

“Tomorrow we go to Crotone, who first of all are a good team because they didn’t deserve to lose to Genoa and most of the points they have came at home.

“They have six points more than they did last year, and playing there is always difficult. We struggled there last year, so we need patience and to make sure we don’t fall into the trap of getting caught on the counter-attack.

“We have to come away with three points, the lads gave a good response after Madrid with the right match against Sampdoria, but tomorrow we need three more points, because what we have isn’t enough for the Scudetto.

“Moreover, Napoli have only one objective this season so they’ll do everything to re-open the title race and win it. By contrast we have the Coppa Italia too, but in any case we can’t let the league get away from us.”

Medhi Benatia has provoked a storm with his spat with Italian comedian Maurizio Crozza, and Allegri was also asked to comment on that.

“Judging from outside is never easy, it’s been a week where everyone has talked about the post-game, many have ridden on the wave of that, but that’s enough now.

“Now we have to talk little, be quiet, and keep our heads down because we have two objectives to achieve, the Scudetto and the Coppa Italia.

“These things do nothing but waste energy on our part, and right now we need to put all the energy we have on the pitch.

“Off the pitch they can say whatever they want to say, it absolutely shouldn’t affect us because it’s done now. It also doesn’t solve any problems.

“Now the only thing that matters is winning the league and the Coppa Italia, the rest counts for absolutely nothing.

"As far as fines go it's up to the club, they'll take care of it.

"As I said, right now we need to shut up, put our earplugs in and not waste energy with these things.

"Unfortunately life is like that: you say something, we're part of the spectacle and people jump on it. But we don't have to let people keep jumping on these things.

"That's enough, it's been a week since Madrid. It's over. I don't want to hear anything more about it.

"I think he [Benatia] will play tomorrow, because Chiellini will be rested."

Gonzalo Higuain is one booking away from suspension, could he be rested tomorrow in case he misses Napoli?

“I don’t give a damn about the booking,” Allegri shrugged.

“If Higuain is fit he will play tomorrow, because the match to win is tomorrow’s, not the one with Napoli on Sunday or whenever it is, Sunday evening. I don’t even know when we’re playing it.

"He's fine. Yesterday he stopped the last training session before the end, but I don't think it's anything to worry about.

"And if he's fit then he'll play."

Max Allegri believes there’s more pressure on Napoli to win the league than Juventus because “it’s the only objective they have”.

The Bianconeri are six points clear at the top of Serie A, and they face Maurizio Sarri’s side on Sunday night in Turin.

“Juventus have 84 points right now, and in another season that would be close to winning the league,” Allegri pointed out in his Press conference ahead of the Crotone match.

“It’s not the case now. Napoli have the chance to break their record of 87 points and, as Sarri said last time, to win the league.

“They’re still there fighting for the title and they have every chance. It’s normal that, as it’s the only objective they have, there’s more pressure on them but we have to be ready.

“Meanwhile, before Napoli, there’s Crotone, as I’ve said.

“There are no calculations to be made, there are six games to go and we need four wins, mathematically.

“Otherwise we’ll see what happens, but we have a difficult fixture list, as do Napoli, so everything is still in play.

“We need to go slowly, take it one step at a time. Tomorrow we have to go and win against a good Crotone team, to stay six points clear with five games until the end.

“Then we’ll get ready for the beautiful night of football that Sunday will be.”

Allegri also gave an update on his team selection for tomorrow’s game.

“Barzagli is available because he was on the bench the other day, Pjanic definitely isn’t and then the others are more or less available.

“I need to evaluate Bernardeschi today to decide whether to bring him back in or not.

“There will be some changes, but I don’t know because I need to evaluate the condition of the squad. What’s certain is we need the right energy to go and win at Crotone.

“Tomorrow Szczesny will play. As far as Gigi [Buffon] goes, that evening in Madrid was good for him because it gave him the adrenaline rush he needed.

“Champions live on that adrenaline, great evenings; moments of confusion, mess and tension. If everything was all calm and flat, everyone would fall asleep.

“I don’t know if I’ll play Bentancur tomorrow [in place of Pjanic], I might play Marchisio.

“I’ll see who is ready and who isn’t, because Cuadrado is coming off a lot of games, and after a spell on the sidelines it’s normal that could cause him to lose a bit of his sharpness.

“We’re all really good mentally though and that’s the important thing, because at this stage of the season the mental side counts for a lot.”

Sami Khedira was whistled against Milan, but has been in fine form ever since…

“Khedira is a player of international class,” Allegri declared.

“Maybe a lot of people haven’t noticed that, but it’s never too late. Wherever he’s been, with all the Coaches he’s had, he’s always played. There’s a reason for that.

“He had five years at Real Madrid, then an injury stopped him for two-and-a-half years. Fortunately he came to Juventus, and it was an excellent signing by Juventus.

“The quality of Khedira is not up for discussion.”

Napoli could be allowed away fans in Turin on Sunday, albeit not Neapolitans from Campania, is that a good sign?

“I don’t know anything about that. In any case it must be an evening of sport, where two contenders for the title will face off.

“So it’ll definitely be a good game of football, after that I don’t know…

“Italy needs to reach a level of maturity where fans can attend all of their team’s away matches.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130740 messaggi

2dky5ig.jpg

swcy9l.png

CROTONE - JUVENTUS

Logo_CrotoneCalcio-128x128.png               .......... 105px-Juventus_FC_2017_logo.png                      

33rd Matchday

Zenga: "In Buffon’s place I’d have done worse"!

https://www.football-italia.net/120059/zenga-‘crotone-must-be-attentive’

Apr 17, 2018

Walter Zenga calls for “an attentive Crotone” against Juventus because “they score three goals against everyone lately”.

The Squali welcome the Serie A leaders to the Stadio Ezio Scida tomorrow night, with both sides needing three points.

“All opponents deserve the utmost focus, all the games are difficult and all the Coaches are good. Max Allegri and I have known each other for a lifetime, we played together at Padova.

“What he’s done in the past few years has been extraordinary. Juventus’ wins haven’t come by chance, but because they have a serious club which plans, and a stadium that they own.

“They have a quality squad and a Coach to match, he puts them all in a position to express themselves to the maximum.

“After Madrid any team could collapse psychologically, but they have put all the controversy behind them.

“I challenge anyone, in Gianluigi Buffon’s place to keep calm. I’d have done worse! I live things like him, with great passion, and you can react in the wrong way.

“Anyone can judge from outside.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130740 messaggi

2dky5ig.jpg

swcy9l.png

CROTONE - JUVENTUS

33rd Matchday

Bernardeschi back for Juve Mandzukic out

Da_socVU0AA6zJg.jpg

https://www.football-italia.net/120062/bernardeschi-back-juve

Apr 17, 2018

Mario Mandzukic and Miralem Pjanic are out of the Juventus squad to face Crotone on Wednesday evening, but Federico Bernardeschi makes his return.

It kicks off on Wednesday at 20.45 CET - 19.45 UK time (18.45 GMT).

The Serie A leaders visit Calabria without injured Mandzukic (who has gastroenteritis), De Sciglio and Pjanic.

However, Bernardeschi is back in the team for the first time since February 18, as he has seemingly shaken off that knee problem.

Juventus squad for Crotone: Buffon, Szczesny, Pinsoglio; Chiellini, Benatia, Alex Sandro, Barzagli, Howedes, Rugani, Lichtsteiner; Khedira, Marchisio, Matuidi, Asamoah, Sturaro, Bentancur; Cuadrado, Higuain, Dybala, Douglas Costa, Bernardeschi

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130740 messaggi

swcy9l.png

REAL MADRID - JUVENTUS

........Rm_mediano.png             1-3                 105px-Juventus_FC_2017_logo.png

Mario Mandzukic 2'

Mario Mandzukic 37'

Blaise Matuidi 60'

Galliani: Oliver was an idiot!

Risultati immagini per meme referee oliver ronaldo

https://www.football-italia.net/120107/galliani-oliver-was-idiot

Apr 18, 2018

Ex-Milan supremo Adriano Galliani has blasted Michael Oliver for his ‘ridiculous’ penalty award to Real Madrid against Juventus, branding the referee an ‘idiot’.

Buffon was sent off for excessive dissent towards Oliver after he took issue with the Englishman’s decision to award Madrid a stoppage-time spot-kick, which ultimately knocked Juve out of the Champions League and sent Los Blancos into the semi-finals.

“Juve deserved to win against Real,” Galliani told Corriere della Sera.

“That penalty was debatable, plus it was ridiculous to send off Buffon: it showed [the referee] didn’t understand football psychology.

“In conclusion: the referee was an idiot.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130740 messaggi

swcy9l.png

REAL MADRID - JUVENTUS

Mario Mandzukic 2'

Mario Mandzukic 37'

Blaise Matuidi 60'

Ceferin: ‘VAR would’ve changed nothing’

Immagine correlata

JUVENTUS SHOULD LIKE TO BE RESPECTED TOO MR. CEFERIN!

https://www.football-italia.net/120093/‘var-would’ve-changed-nothing’

Apr 18, 2018

UEFA President Alexander Ceferin says VAR will be in the Champions League “one day” but it would have changed “nothing” in Real Madrid-Juventus.

The Bianconeri were eliminated by a last-gasp penalty from Cristiano Ronaldo, with President Andrea Agnelli demanding Video Assistant Referees, feeling Michael Oliver got it wrong.

“The Champions League is like a Ferrari or a Porsche,” Ceferino explained to Gazzetta dello Sport.

“You can’t drive it right away, you need training and testing offline. Everyone has to understand how it works.

“It’s early for VAR, but that doesn’t mean ‘never’. The process is ineluctable, we’ll have it one day in the Champions League, but there’s no hurry.

“I have some worries about the World Cup, where we’ll have referees who have never officiated with VAR. I hope there are no scandals or problems.

“But it’s a unique tournament, it’s easier, just as it’s easier in the league with all Italian or all German referees.

“The Premier League has also postponed it, and in the Champions League it’s different.

“Football is already beautiful now, right? I think there are some people who want to boast of being the first, going down in history. But I don’t care if they say ‘with Ceferin VAR came in to the Champions League’.

“You can’t change the tournament when it’s already in progress. Otherwise someone could say ‘if there was VAR two months ago…’

“Then, excuse me, but what would it have changed in Real Madrid-Juventus? Nothing.

“There are those who saw that incident 20 times, I’ve seen it 50. But still for half it’s a penalty and for the other half it’s not.

“In Manchester City-Liverpool it would have been useful on the disallowed goal, but there are other problems.

“Realistically speaking, in the 2019-2020 season we could have it in the Champions League and at the European Championship.”

Oliver’s decision caused quite a storm, with Gianluigi Buffon highly critical of the referee after the match.

“What he said wasn’t right, he didn’t have to do it. However, I can understand the frustration and disappointment of losing a game on a penalty in the 93rd minute.

“You feel you’ve missed a chance, so I can understand Buffon.

“Andrea Agnelli? I spoke to Andrea right away, and I know that he acted like a gentleman in any case, the UEFA delegate confirmed that.

“He didn’t insult anyone and he wasn’t aggressive. He had the same emotions as Buffon and even though he’s President he couldn’t hide them.

“Pierluigi Collina? He has my total support.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130740 messaggi

2dky5ig.jpg

swcy9l.png

CROTONE - JUVENTUS

33rd Matchday

Tactical Preview: Crotone v Juventus

DbDN71ZXcAAG_B3.jpg

https://www.football-italia.net/120120/tactical-preview-crotone-v-juventus

Apr 18, 2018

Crotone know they can't keep possession against Juventus, but set plays and determined tackling could be decisive at the Stadio Scida this evening.

Juventus Coach Max Allegri emphasised the importance of their fixture against Crotone tonight in his pre-match Press conference. Ahead of the title showdown with Napoli at the weekend, Mister Allegri noted that “Of the two games we have this week, the most important and the most decisive is tomorrow”. Maintaining a six-point advantage before that game against Maurizio Sarri’s men is crucial, as any decrease in their lead prior to Sunday night will be a huge boost to Napoli.

Juventus will retain the 4-3-3 they have used for the majority of the season, the approach and style of play generally remains, but it is the starting XI that has been more difficult to predict. The Juventus rotation policy is well documented and he uses this as a way to maintain energy levels within his squad throughout a long season. The last thing the Bianconeri can afford to do is allow fatigue to set in and affect performances, a problem that their rivals from the south appear to be suffering from recently.

Crotone may question how much they should put into this game, as even at their very best and performing above and beyond usual standard, snatching anything from Juve is a supremely difficult task. However, playing against The Old Lady is always a prestigious event, especially in front of their home fans.

Walter Zenga and his players could be forgiven for looking ahead to the weekend too, as Crotone have their very own showdown on Sunday afternoon with relegation rivals Udinese. That is a fixture that carries significant importance in their race against the drop and victory there would pull them to within three points of The Zebrette.

It this with that in mind that we ask what can Crotone do to upset the odds and cause an enormous shock tonight? They will need Paulo Dybala and co to have an off night, hoping their focus lies elsewhere so they can swoop in and take advantage.

The Rossoblu must attempt to cut out the mistakes they have been making all season long. Set pieces will be a key feature of the game, the home side have conceded the most goals from dead ball situations in Serie A (18) and to add to their woes, their visitors have scored the joint highest amount from set-plays (15). With the likes of Dybala and Douglas Costa lurking around, Crotone will need to be extra vigilant in preventing those situations tonight.

Does Zenga have a plan to combat the opposition? The Juventus attack is capable of asking questions of the world’s best defences. Crotone will need their deep, compact block to be disciplined and water tight. The numbers don’t bode well for the Calabrese club. Crotone have allowed the most amount of shots on their goal from inside both the six and 18-yard box in the league, that is a luxury they cannot afford to give a striker like Gonzalo Higuain. They must frustrate and keep Higuain with his back to goal outside the danger area, prevent Douglas Costa from isolating defenders in one-against-one situations and force Dybala to drop deep in order to get on the ball.

When Gli Squali do have possession, they cannot be cheap and hand it over quickly. Now, it is unfair to expect a team with some of the worst possession stats in the league to turn into a Pep Guardiola outfit overnight, so playing a percentage style of football will offer their best hope.

They will need to be direct, play balls into the box, into areas that Juve do not want to defend and get them facing their own goal, applying pressure to keep them locked in. It isn’t pretty, but it will be their most effective way to hurt Juve.

To emphasise Crotone’s plight with the ball, they currently boast the record for the least accurate short passes and highest inaccurate long passes in the current Serie A campaign. Add to that they average the least amount of possession in the top flight (42%) and have the worst pass completion too (70%).

Crotone will be no strangers to their opposition having the majority of possession and that will certainly be the case tonight. They will need to be at their tenacious best, snapping into tackles and intercepting play is something that Zenga’s team do well and they will need to do it very well from the opening minute.

With an early goal and the crowd behind Crotone, it would provide them with the additional motivation and self-belief they need pull off a big scalp. Both sides need a win for very different reasons, three points will help push the victors a step closer to their end of season goal.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130740 messaggi

2dky5ig.jpg

swcy9l.png

CROTONE - JUVENTUS

33rd Matchday

Line-ups: Crotone-Juventus

https://www.football-italia.net/120123/line-ups-crotone-juventus

Apr 18, 2018

Juventus ring the changes ahead of the showdown with Napoli, but can’t take anything for granted, as Crotone are desperate for points.

It kicks off at the Stadio Scida at 20.45 CET - 19.45 UK time (18.45 GMT).

The Bianconeri extended their lead at the top of the table to six points after shaking off the Champions League controversy with Real Madrid and sweeping Sampdoria aside.

This weekend, it’s the potential Scudetto decider, going head-to-head with Napoli in Turin, so Max Allegri rotates his squad.

Some choices are limited, as Mario Mandzukic, Miralem Pjanic and Mattia De Sciglio are all out injured.

It means Claudio Marchisio and Daniele Rugani get rare starts.

Juventus cannot assume there will be a victory in Calabria, because the Squali are desperate for every point they can get going into the final weeks of the campaign.

They sit in the bottom three on 27 points, just one behind SPAL, three adrift of Sassuolo and four from Cagliari.

Ante Budimir, Andrea Nalini and Ahmad Benali are still out of action, but it’s a special game for Rolando Mandragora, who is on loan from Juventus.

Crotone have faced Juventus three times in Serie A, losing all of them with a total eight goals conceded and none scored.

Walter Zenga has so far been unable to turn things around in Calabria, losing four of the last five games.

Crotone: Cordaz; Faraoni, Ceccherini, Capuano, Martella; Stoian, Barberis, Mandragora; Rohden, Simy, Diaby

Juventus: Szczesny; Lichtsteiner, Rugani, Benatia, Alex Sandro; Marchisio, Matuidi, Sturaro; Douglas Costa, Higuain, Dybala

Ref: Fabbri

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130740 messaggi

2dky5ig.jpg

swcy9l.png

CROTONE - JUVENTUS

33rd Matchday

HT: Napoli struggle 1-1, Juve lead 0-1

DbFsm2oW0AAbmMO.jpg

https://www.football-italia.net/120131/ht-napoli-struggle-juve-lead

Apr 18, 2018

Both teams head for the locker rooms as the referee whistles for half-time. Juventus will be ecstatic but also wary of how things can turn upside down within seconds after their recent misfortunes in the Champions League. Crotone will look to take advantage of that insecurity but in truth, they've struggled to create clear cut chances as Juventus have looked typically rigid at the back, their substantial attacking threat and depth means that Crotone will be unable to commit men forward looking for a goal without taking risks at the back. 

Juventus have plenty of options to turn to on the bench in the second half, with Bernardeschi returning from injury and Cuadrado also looking keen to get involved as he was warming up frequently during the first half! Crotone will be hoping their new front three can combine effectively in the second half, they'll need to be clinical to score against this Juventus defence! 

Six of the eight Juventus goals against Crotone have been scored in the second half. Not a great stat for the home team, they'll be looking to turn the tables here! 

Juventus have an added incentive to hold onto their lead, as Napoli have levelled in their game against Udinese! 

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130740 messaggi

2dky5ig.jpg

swcy9l.png

CROTONE - JUVENTUS

Logo_CrotoneCalcio-128x128.png    1-1      105px-Juventus_FC_2017_logo.png

Alex Sandro 16'

Simy 64'

33rd Matchday

Juventus-Crotone 1-1, Napoli -4

DbF7Hw2WkAAnBLx.jpg

https://www.football-italia.net/SerieA/match/106689

Apr 18, 2018

A spectacular bicycle kick from Simy has given Crotone a precious draw with Juventus, closing the gap from Napoli to just four points.

The Bianconeri extended their lead at the top of the table to six points and wanted to keep it that way ahead of Sunday’s showdown with Napoli, but visited a Crotone side in the drop zone and desperate for a positive result. Mario Mandzukic, Mattia De Sciglio and Miralem Pjanic were out injured, while the hosts missed Ante Budimir, Andrea Nalini and Ahmad Benali.

Crotone had faced Juve three times before in Serie A, losing each time without finding the net.

Douglas Costa had a hat-trick of assists against Sampdoria at the weekend and added another here, his cross after a short corner finding Alex Sandro for a glancing header at the near post that flew across the face of goal.

Wojciech Szczesny, on his 28th birthday, was alert to smother a Simy daisy-cutter and Douglas Costa skimmed the upright.

On 58 minutes, Szczesny picked up a Medhi Benatia back-pass under pressure from Simy and this gave Crotone an indirect free kick from the outside edge of the six-yard box, but the Marco Davide Faraoni effort was charged down.

Crotone did get their equaliser in truly spectacular fashion and one reminiscent of the Cristiano Ronaldo stunner in Turin, as Simy turned in a magnificent bicycle-kick.

Blaise Matuidi’s scorcher was palmed out from the far top corner, then Higuain’s volley was straight at Alex Cordaz’s legs and another Pipita attempt was charged down by Marco Capuano, but Juve seemed uninspired and complacent.

Crotone: Cordaz; Faraoni, Ceccherini, Capuano, Martella; Stoian (Sampirisi 77), Barberis, Mandragora; Rohden (Ajeti 87), Simy, Diaby (Trotta 63)

Juventus: Szczesny; Lichtsteiner, Rugani, Benatia, Alex Sandro; Marchisio (Bentancur 64), Matuidi, Sturaro (Cuadrado 68); Douglas Costa, Higuain, Dybala (Bernardeschi 88)

Ref: Fabbri

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130740 messaggi

2dky5ig.jpg

swcy9l.png

CROTONE - JUVENTUS

Logo_CrotoneCalcio-128x128.png    1-1      105px-Juventus_FC_2017_logo.png

Alex Sandro 16'

Simy 64'

33rd Matchday

Allegri happy with four-point lead

Juventus, Allegri: «Preso un gol da polli. Col Napoli non firmo per il pari»

https://www.football-italia.net/120135/allegri-happy-four-point-lead

Apr 18, 2018

Massimiliano Allegri insists Juventus should be pleased at going into the Scudetto showdown only four points ahead of Napoli after their Crotone draw.

The Bianconeri were held to a surprise 1-1 stalemate at the Stadio Scida, while the Partenopei fought back twice to beat Udinese 4-2, cutting the gap at the top of the table from six points to four.

“Just over a month ago, we would’ve been more than happy to go into the head-to-head match with a four-point lead,” Allegri told Mediaset Premium.

“It’s going to a fascinating match. It’s always a tricky game in Crotone, we did very little this evening and it was not a good performance.

“It wasn’t easy, as we had to pass it around without forcing it or being hasty. We already had the sensation we could concede in the first half, as it clearly wasn’t our night.

“We must try to beat Napoli now to take a real leap forward, but either way, the season ends on May 20. We are in good shape physically and I am sure Sunday will be different.

“These are the games you need to bring home the bacon and we didn’t hold our lead in Crotone.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130740 messaggi

2dky5ig.jpg

swcy9l.png

JUVENTUS - NAPOLI

..........    105px-Juventus_FC_2017_logo.png                      napoli-128x128.png

34th Matchday

Allianz Stadium, Turin

Rocchi for Juventus-Napoli

https://www.football-italia.net/120155/rocchi-juventus-napoli

Apr 19, 2018

Gianluca Rocchi has been announced as the referee for this weekend’s Scudetto showdown between Juventus and Napoli.

The two sides meet in Turin on Sunday night, with the Partenopei four points off the top of Serie A.

Today the AIA has announced the referees for Week 34, and Rocchi will officiate the big match of the weekend.

The referee attracted controversy in another big game in Turin back in 2014, as he awarded awarded three penalties in the match and sent off Kostas Manolas and Alvaro Morata.

Elsewhere, Daniele Orsato will be the man in the middle as Sampdoria visit Lazio and Paolo Tagliavento has been assigned to Spal-Roma.

Serie A Week 34 referees:

Atalanta-Torino - Gianluca Aureliano
Cagliari-Bologna - Daniele Doveri
Chievo-Inter - Paolo Valeri
Genoa-Verona - Claudio Gavillucci

Juventus-Napoli - Gianluca Rocchi
Lazio-Sampdoria - Daniele Orsato
Milan-Benevento - Maurizio Mariani
Sassuolo-Fiorentina - Massimiliano Irrati
Spal-Roma - Paolo Tagliavento
Udinese-Crotone - Marco Di Bello

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130740 messaggi

2dky5ig.jpg

swcy9l.png

JUVENTUS - NAPOLI

34th Matchday

Allianz Stadium, Turin

Juventus confident on Pjanic

https://www.football-italia.net/120164/juventus-confident-pjanic

Apr 19, 2018

Juventus are reportedly confident that Miralem Pjanic will be fit to face Napoli on Sunday night.

The Bosnian midfielder was forced off in the first half of the win over Sampdoria, and missed the draw with Crotone yesterday.

With Sunday’s match arguably the biggest of the Serie A season, it was feared that Pjanic would be out for that too, but Sky reports that Juve are confident of having him back.

The Bianconeri are holding an afternoon training session at Vinovo today, and Pjanic turned up to train with his teammates, though the session is not open to the public and he may have followed a different programme.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130740 messaggi

2dky5ig.jpg

swcy9l.png

JUVENTUS - NAPOLI

34th Matchday

Allianz Stadium, Turin

Chiellini: ‘Can’t wait for Napoli’

https://www.football-italia.net/120216/chiellini-‘can’t-wait-napoli’

Apr 20, 2018

Juventus defender Giorgio Chiellini “can’t wait” for Sunday night’s match and “I’m sure it’ll be the same for the Napoli players”.

There’s a top of the table clash in Turin on Sunday night, as the Bianconeri welcome the side which sits just four points behind them in second place.

Today the centre-back spoke to Sky, who asked whether he expects an open and entertaining match.

“I think it’ll depend on incidents,” Chiellini predicted.

“If the deadlock isn’t broken in the first half I don’t think we can look forward to a spectacular match, but like the last Napoli-Juve it’s clear that incidents will make the difference.

“The stakes are very high for both, but there’s no outcome which means the league will be over on Sunday, because there are still some difficult matches to come for both teams.

“It will be a beautiful match that everyone can’t wait to play and I’m sure it’ll be the same for the Napoli players. There’s also the desire to compete with the opponent.”

The first meeting of the season was a mirror image of this one, as Napoli went in to the match four points ahead.

“It was important, because at that point a lot of people were already writing us off for dead or dying.

“Instead we played a proud match, a great team match, and we started that period which had already begun with Barcelona and Crotone that allowed us to close the gap on Napoli and above all return to being a tight-knit squad for the next four months.

“I hope it doesn’t end the same way in the sense that the team that’s four points ahead loses, but I don’t think we can make a comparison between that game and now.

“It wasn’t that game that made the difference though, it was the consistency we had and we have to congratulate Napoli too, because if they’re here it’s because they’re doing something extraordinary.

“They won a lot of difficult games in January, and in the last few games they’ve managed to turn around situations and games where they were in a bit of trouble.

“That means that in addition to their undoubted technical qualities they also have heart.

“On our part there’s the desire to prove that we’re the strongest, that we deserve this seventh Scudetto and if we’re here it’s because we wanted it more, and at all costs.

“As I’ve said it’s not over, but we all know Sunday will be a very important step.

“It will definitely be a great game between two teams that want to win, two teams with great personality and different characteristics.

“We’re very different to them and we’ll try to make the most of our qualities and limit theirs, as they have fantastic technical ability.

“They have great players, and if both teams are here with all these points it’s no accident.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130740 messaggi

2dky5ig.jpg

swcy9l.png

JUVENTUS - NAPOLI

34th Matchday

Allianz Stadium, Turin

Allegri: 'Decisive only for Napoli. Not jealous of Sarrismo'

DbTG0_ZW0AA0t2V.jpg

https://www.football-italia.net/120240/allegri-decisive-only-napoli

https://www.football-italia.net/120241/allegri-not-jealous-sarrismo

Apr 21, 2018

Massimiliano Allegri insists the Scudetto showdown in Turin is “decisive for Napoli, but not for Juventus” and Gonzalo Higuain will make the difference.

It kicks off on Sunday at 20.45 CET - 19.45 UK time (18.45 GMT).

“We’re in better psychological shape than Napoli. It’s very simple, tomorrow a mini-league begins of five games, we have a four-point advantage,” said the Coach.

“There are other points available to win the title. It’ll certainly be important for Serie A, but it won’t be decisive.”

Allegri was asked about reports Paulo Dybala could be dropped, in part because of a thigh injury.

“I haven’t yet decided the line-up. Dybala is in good shape, I don’t understand why he shouldn’t be. We’ve recovered almost everyone, so we are ready to take on tomorrow’s wonderful evening of sport with two teams who are creating a great title race and at the end of May, the best team will win.

“If Juventus are the best, we’ll finish first. If Napoli are the best, we’ll finish second and tip our hats to them.

“Juventus are having a very good season, we have 85 points and there are five rounds to go. On the other side, Napoli are having an equally important campaign, as they are on 81 points and can reach 96.

“It’s a football match, we’ll play it calmly. We know that we are facing a side that has been up there for the whole season. It’ll be very decisive for them, but we have a four-point advantage, so we know that we can get points elsewhere without problems.

“I have two or three doubts, but not just for the starting XI. It’s a long game, it’s important to have one or two options who can come off the bench and change the game.

“I have to decide whether to play with Dybala, without Dybala, or maybe I’ll wake up tomorrow morning and have some other idea out of nowhere. I have some ideas, but there’s a long way to go before tomorrow.

“I have to see how Andrea Barzagli is doing. Medhi Benatia played two games. The important thing is that everyone is at our disposal and I hope to choose the right players to have a good game.

“Gonzalo Higuain has these peaks and troughs over a season. He’s in great shape and I think tomorrow he will be decisive. Miralem Pjanic has recovered. Everyone is fine, except for Stefano Sturaro who has this tendon issue and Mattia De Sciglio with the sole of his foot, but otherwise everyone is ready for this wonderful evening of sport.

“We must be prepared not so much for tomorrow’s game, but these final few weeks of the season. It’s a big opportunity for us, as it will be against Inter, Roma and Bologna too. We’ve then got the Coppa Italia Final against Milan.

“It’s a wonderful end to the campaign and we must play with calm, as this team is accustomed to important matches, albeit aware we are facing a Napoli side that has picked up 81 points and had a series of great campaigns.

“We must play with cool heads, because it is far more decisive for Napoli than it is for us.”

Max Allegri explained why Juventus “could never play” like Napoli or embrace Maurizio Sarri’s style of football. “All that’s left is what’s written in history books.”

Napoli and Maurizio Sarri have been praised for their style of football, but Allegri notes there’s more to football than entertainment.

“I speak of objective facts. The facts state Juventus have 85 points and Napoli 81. I hear a lot of talk, I listen and I have fun. I keep my opinions to myself, or you can go to the bar in Livorno and ask my friends what I think.

“Sarri has done extraordinary work. He inherited a team from Rafa Benitez and moved Marek Hamsik to wide midfield, that’s the main difference. He builds his games on defence, as he only has Arkadiusz Milik who is tall and good in the air, the others are all little.

“He put together a team that is beautiful to watch, but also got some very good results over the years. He has improved a lot from his time in Lega Pro and is proving his worth.

“Over the last six years, Napoli have changed about one player, as far as I can tell. I think that’s an advantage. Over the last four years, Juventus changed many players and did extraordinary work on the market, bringing in players with different characteristics to those we had.”

Allegri was asked if he was jealous that Sarri has a style of football named after him – Sarrismo – whereas nobody talks about Allegrismo.

“I am not jealous. I am glad that after so many years of hard work, Sarri has reached the level he deserves.

“All Coaches learn from their experience and improve every year, seeing what needs to be improved or tweaked. I think a Coach should make the most of his characteristics and the qualities within the squad.

“Sarri is making Napoli play well and getting the best out of the characteristics of his players. Juventus could never play the same way as Napoli, because we’ve got a much stronger physical impact and height, whereas they are all pretty short.

“At the end of the day, all Coaches have one objective: to win. The strategy and the way of getting there is not the same. If I usually find two open doors and one day they are closed, I have to find another strategy.

“The fact remains, all that is left is what’s written down in the history books.

“Napoli’s season is extraordinary, but they have been for several years now with the style of football and good results. They spent an entire solar year on top of the table. They’ve become a reality both on an Italian and European level, so Italian football ought to be proud.”

Sarri spoke about pressure, claiming Napoli had nothing to lose in Turin, so Allegri hit back with a joke.

“Napoli don’t have pressure with the Champions League, Europa League or Coppa Italia, so it’s only right that Juventus win, right?

“It’s wonderful to play these games, whether in Madrid, the Coppa Italia Final or a Champions League Final. We’ve got some great fixtures coming up and should go into them with great enthusiasm.

“If Napoli finish ahead of us come May 20, we’ll tip our hats to them, but for now we are ahead.

“Right now all we have to do is do. There’s no distraction, there’s no calculations. When the fixture list came out, as always, I looked at the final six rounds and I said the Scudetto would certainly be decided in these final weeks.

“The fact Juve and Napoli reach the last five with a four-point gap was improbable, because we can both reach at least 96 points. In any case, regardless of how our season went, we could not mathematically be safe winning the title with five games to go.

“Juventus have the points we deserve. There’s no reason to say oh if we’d won at SPAL or Crotone. We can’t win all the time. Juventus put in a lot of effort in Madrid and it was natural we’d leave something behind afterwards, as that’s physiological.

“At Crotone we conceded another goal with a bicycle kick. This year, we’re having trouble with bicycle kicks… Hopefully there won’t be another tomorrow.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130740 messaggi

2dky5ig.jpg

swcy9l.png

JUVENTUS - NAPOLI

34th Matchday

Allianz Stadium, Turin

Video: Juve-Napoli fans meet...

https://www.football-italia.net/120238/video-juve-napoli-fans-meet

Apr 21, 2018

https://www.facebook.com/800003550146953/videos/1054639074683398/

Ahead of Juventus v Napoli, two sets of ultras meet up at either end of the street, chant, run at each other and… what happens next is unexpected.

The Scudetto showdown is on Sunday evening in Turin and there are concerns over potential crowd trouble in this massive fixture.

In the streets of Naples, some fans decided to show what could happen and give an unexpected outcome.

The two sets of ultras stand at either end of the narrow street, waving flags and chanting their songs.

When they both set off sprinting towards each other, some might fear the worst, but instead they meet in a friendly embrace.

The two groups then mingle together, singing “We are against violence.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130740 messaggi

2dky5ig.jpg

swcy9l.png

JUVENTUS - NAPOLI

34th Matchday

Allianz Stadium, Turin

Marchisio out of Juve-Napoli

DbUoVPtXcAEiwFC.jpg

https://www.football-italia.net/120262/marchisio-out-juve-napoli

Apr 21, 2018

Claudio Marchisio, Stefano Sturaro and Mattia De Sciglio are out of the Scudetto decider between Juventus and Napoli.

It kicks off on Sunday at 20.45 CET - 19.45 UK time (18.45 GMT).

The Bianconeri have Miralem Pjanic and Mario Mandzukic back in the side, while Andrea Barzagli has seemingly also recovered from a muscular issue.

However, Marchisio is a surprise addition to the absentee list, as the midfielder has come down with flu symptoms.

Juventus squad for Napoli: Buffon, Chiellini, Benatia, Pjanic, Khedira, Cuadrado, Higuain, Dybala, Douglas Costa, Alex Sandro, Matuidi, Barzagli, Pinsoglio, Mandzukic, Howedes, Asamoah, Szczesny, Rugani, Lichtsteiner, Bentancur, Bernardeschi.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130740 messaggi

2dky5ig.jpg

swcy9l.png

JUVENTUS - NAPOLI

34th Matchday

Allianz Stadium, Turin

Pirlo: 'Juve favourites with Napoli'

Risultati immagini per andrea pirlo goal Juventus Napoli 2013

https://www.football-italia.net/120266/pirlo-juve-favourites-napoli

Apr 21, 2018

Andrea Pirlo believes Juventus are favourites for the Scudetto clash, as “they can approach it in a different way, whereas Napoli are forced to win.”

It kicks off tomorrow at 20.45 CET - 19.45 UK time (18.45 GMT).

“It’ll be a decisive match for Napoli, as they are forced to win,” Pirlo told Sky Sport Italia.

“As Juventus have a four-point advantage at the top of the table, I think that makes them favourites. The Bianconeri can approach the game in a different way.”

Pirlo scored when Juve beat Napoli 3-0 in Turin back in 2013.

“Playing a fixture like that is always exciting and there is such a great atmosphere. That was an extraordinary game, but tomorrow will be different.”

Pirlo has now retired, but today took part in the UEFA Match for Solidarity in Geneva.

“Fortunately, I was in the stands at the Stadio Olimpico for Roma’s comeback against Barcelona. I saw a fantastic team and hope they can repeat that against Liverpool in the Champions League semi-final.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130740 messaggi

2dky5ig.jpg

swcy9l.png

JUVENTUS - NAPOLI

34th Matchday

Allianz Stadium, Turin

Line-ups: Juventus v Napoli

https://www.football-italia.net/120323/line-ups-juventus-v-napoli

Apr 22, 2018

Juventus look to Paulo Dybala, Douglas Costa and Gonzalo Higuain for the Scudetto showdown against Dries Mertens and Marek Hamsik’s Napoli.

It kicks off in Turin at 20.45 CET - 19.45 UK time (18.45 GMT).

There are only four points separating these teams going into the head-to-head and Higuain got the only goal when they met at the Stadio San Paolo on December 1.

If two clubs finish together in Serie A at the end of the season, their position is decided not by goal difference, but by their head-to-head record.

Juve are without Claudio Marchisio (who has flu), Stefano Sturaro and Mattia De Sciglio.

Miralem Pjanic returns, but Mario Mandzukic is dropped in favour of a change of system to 4-2-3-1, with Blaise Matuidi pushed into a more advanced role down the left.

It makes Dybala a trequartista behind Higuain, supported also by Douglas Costa, although can easily mutate to 4-3-3 or even 4-4-2.

Kwadwo Asamoah and Benedikt Howedes are chosen as the full-backs ahead of Stephan Lichtsteiner and Alex Sandro.

Although this might seem a strange formation, it is practically identical to the line-up that beat Napoli 1-0 at the San Paolo earlier this season.

The only difference is Howedes in for injured De Sciglio at right-back.

As for Napoli, Faouzi Ghoulam is the only absentee and Maurizio Sarri resists the temptation to drop misfiring star men Mertens and Hamsik.

Arkadiusz Milik is champing at the bit for his chance to battle it out with the tall Juventus centre-backs, having contributed two goals and an assist in his last three games.

Mertens hasn’t found the net since a 4-2 defeat to Roma on March 3, firing blanks for six consecutive rounds.

History also doesn’t smile on ‘Ciro’ Mertens, who has scored only two goals past Juventus. They were in March 2014 in a 2-0 Serie A home win and 3-2 Coppa Italia semi-final victory in April 2017, but both games were at the Stadio San Paolo.

Hamsik also retains his place in midfield with Jorginho and Allan, despite Piotr Zielinski pushing for a starting spot.

Napoli are unbeaten on their Serie A travels since October 2016, amassing 23 wins and six draws. The bad news is that was at the Juventus Stadium, a 2-1 result.

This evening, Juventus have their black and white stripes, while Napoli had been due to wear their third kit – deep blue - but were told by the referee it was too similar and have therefore switched to the first choice Azzurri light blue.

Juventus: Buffon; Howedes, Benatia, Chiellini, Asamoah; Khedira, Pjanic, Matuidi; Douglas Costa, Higuain, Dybala

Juventus bench: Pinsoglio, Szczesny, Cuadrado, Alex Sandro, Barzagli, Mandzukic, Rugani, Lichtsteiner, Bentancur, Bernardeschi

Napoli: Reina; Hysaj, Koulibaly, Albiol, Mario Rui; Hamsik, Jorginho, Allan; Callejon, Mertens, Insigne

Napoli bench: Rafael, Sepe, Maggio, Milic, Zielinski, Chiriches, Machach, Rog, Ounas, Diawara, Tonelli, Milik

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130740 messaggi

2dky5ig.jpg

swcy9l.png

JUVENTUS - NAPOLI

34th Matchday

Allianz Stadium, Turin

HT 0-0: Juve and Napoli fight it out

DbaS5TxX0AAv4fB.jpg

https://www.football-italia.net/120329/ht-juve-and-napoli-fight-it-out

Apr 22, 2018

Juventus lost Giorgio Chiellini to injury and saw Miralem Pjanic hit the post, but Napoli also went close with Marek Hamsik and had Lorenzo Insigne’s goal disallowed.

There were four points separating the bitter rivals going into the Allianz Juventus Stadium. The Bianconeri missed Mattia De Sciglio, Claudio Marchisio and Stefano Sturaro, but opted to drop Mario Mandzukic. The Partenopei had Faouzi Ghoulam on a long-term injury and, despite not finding the net for six consecutive rounds, stuck with Dries Mertens. Gonzalo Higuain’s only goal decided the meeting at the San Paolo on December 1.

Lorenzo Insigne shinned wide in the opening minute and during that move, Giorgio Chiellini seemed to over-stretch, so he required treatment and spray right behind the knee and eventually had to limp off. This required a reshuffle, so Stephan Lichtsteiner came on, moving Benedikt Howedes to centre-back.

Juventus went so close to opening the scoring on 17 minutes, as Miralem Pjanic’s free kick took a deflection off Jose Callejon to leave Pepe Reina stranded, but it bounced off the far post. On the resulting corner, Gonzalo Higuain’s volley into the ground was cleared with some difficulty.

Gigi Buffon fingertipped a Mario Rui wayward cross-shot out from under the bar and Marek Hamsik’s finish flashed across the face of goal.

Lorenzo Insigne curled off target and had the ball in the back of the net on 38 minutes, but was clearly caught offside as Lichtsteiner stepped up.

Juventus 0-0 Napoli (Half-Time)

Juventus: Buffon; Howedes, Benatia, Chiellini (Lichtsteiner 10), Asamoah; Khedira, Pjanic, Matuidi; Douglas Costa, Higuain, Dybala

Napoli: Reina; Hysaj, Koulibaly, Albiol, Mario Rui; Hamsik, Jorginho, Allan; Callejon, Mertens, Insigne

Ref: Rocchi

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130740 messaggi

2dky5ig.jpg

xofhxd.jpg

JUVENTUS - NAPOLI

..........    105px-Juventus_FC_2017_logo.png        0-1        napoli-128x128.png

Kalidou Koulibaly 90'

34th Matchday

Allianz Stadium, Turin

Juventus 0 Napoli 1: Partenopei close

the gap thanks to Koulibaly

Kalidou Koulibaly headed the winning goal for Napoli in the 90th

minute away to Juventus to close the gap in Serie A to just one point.

Dbah3C9WAAEH-25.jpg

http://www.goal.com/en/match/juventus-v-napoli/c9n878vgbx8h7uzyl8gdantd6

Apr 22, 2018

Napoli kept their Serie A title hopes alive in the most dramatic fashion in Turin on Sunday, Kalidou Koulibaly powering home a match-winning header in stoppage time against Juventus to move his side within one point of the Bianconeri. 

It looked as though Juve were going to preserve their four-point advantage with four games to play and edge closer to a seventh successive Scudetto only for Koulibaly to throw the race wide open.

Compounding Juve's last-gasp defeat is the fact Massimiliano Allegri's men arguably have the tougher run-in of the two sides, with the Derby d'Italia away to Inter coming up next Saturday, and a clash with Champions League semi-finalists Roma awaiting in the penultimate round of fixtures.

Napoli, meanwhile, seeking to win a first Scudetto since 1989-90, when they were inspired to a second title in four seasons by the great Diego Maradona, visit Fiorentina next weekend hopeful of seizing on any further slip-ups from the leaders. 

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
Ospite
Questa discussione è chiusa.
Accedi per seguire   

• Chi sta navigando   0 utenti

Nessun utente registrato visualizza questa pagina.

• Crea Nuovo...