Gerelateerde afbeelding

swcy9l.png

FC Barcelona   Juventus FC

Tuesday, 12 september 2017

Camp Nou, Barcelona

Dybala: ‘Barcelona still Barcelona’

http://www.football-italia.net/109730/dybala-‘barcelona-still-barcelona’

Sep 11, 2017

Juventus forward Paulo Dybala doesn’t think the sale of Neymar will affect Barcelona - “they’re always Barça”.

The Bianconeri beat the Catalans 3-0 on aggregate in last season’s Champions League, and the Blaugrana lost one of their star men to Paris Saint-Germain this summer.

“Barça lost an important player in Neymar, but they’ve replaced him with other important players,” Dybala cautioned, sitting alongside Coach Max Allegri in the pre-match Press conference.

“Aside from that they’re always Barça, they have to be respected for what they are: the history, the name, the fame.

“Since the start of the league season they haven’t conceded any goals in this stadium [Camp Nou], so we’ll have to take advantage as much as possible when we have the ball.

“We’ll also need to try and defend together, because they have players who can hurt us if they’re left free.”

Dybala is known to be a huge admirer of Lionel Messi, could he join him at Barça one day?

“Luckily enough I have the opportunity to play with Messi for Argentina, and it a great pleasure for me to learn from him as a teammate.

“I don’t know what could happen in the future, I’m happy at Juventus, I feel at ease and this year I’ve made the decision to wear a shirt which means a lot in the history of the club [number 10]. I don’t know what will happen in the future.

“Did Barcelona want me this summer? I don’t know, no-one said anything to me. The club never came to me to say there was an offer on the table.

“The only thing the club said to me is that they want me to be part of this project for a long time, and I’m happy about that.

“For that reason we made the decision that I’d wear a very important number for the club, the number 10, and try to do my best.

“As long as the club and the President [Andrea Agnelli] want me at Juve, then that’s where I’ll be.

“It’s a huge pleasure for me to be able to play with this number, because of the players who have worn this shirt in the past, it’s a great pleasure for me.

“That said, facing this match in the number 10 doesn’t change anything for me, I’ll try to put in a good performance, try to do my all and help my teammates in every respect.”

La Joya scored twice against Barcelona last season, and has started this season with seven goals in four games.

“No-one expected what I did last year and now everyone is expecting me to do what I did last year,” Dybala said.

“It’s certainly not easy to face a team like Barcelona. It’s always difficult in a stadium like this where they attack you so much, but we know we’ll have our chances.

“Even Barcelona give their opponents chances and we’ll have to take advantage of those.

“Personally I feel really good, I had a great pre-season and I was training a lot even when I was back in Argentina because I knew this was a very important year both for Juventus and for the national team.

“When the season ends with Juve there’s the World Cup which means so much to us. So I’m trying to do my best, to grow, because I know this can be an important year to win so much, and also on a personal level.

“Comparisons with Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo and Neymar? They’re a pleasure for me, because it means I’m doing well.

“People see something in me that something could happen in the future, but I have to be calm, keep working and try to grow every day because to maintain this level we need to do better every day.

“We’re talking about Messi and Ronaldo who have reached levels no player has reached, then another player like Neymar who is amazing.”

Condividi questo messaggio

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130733 messaggi

Gerelateerde afbeelding

swcy9l.png

Camp Nou, Barcelona

Allegri: ‘Juventus have to score’

http://www.football-italia.net/109733/allegri-‘juventus-have-score’

Sep 11, 2017

Massimiliano Allegri admits Juventus “have to play to score” against Barcelona “without making calculations”.

It has been suggested that a draw at Camp Nou tomorrow would be a decent result, but the Coach isn’t considering that notion.

“I’ve said before that it would be great, but it’s difficult to play against Barcelona three times and not concede,” Allegri said in his pre-match Press conference, after a 3-0 win and a 0-0 draw last season.

“Juventus can do that, but that said we have to play to score tomorrow because Barcelona are a team with so many strengths, but also a few weaknesses.

“So we need to play the right game, without making calculations because we can’t think that tomorrow’s game will determine whether we go through.

“It would be decisive in terms of the fact we’d have more chance of finishing top, but we can finish first or second.

“We saw that in the first and third Champions League campaigns where we got to the final, once we finished second and once we finished third, we got to the final in any case.

“So it’s normal that the second, third and fourth games will be decisive in terms of going through.”

Both teams have made big changes this summer, with many claiming they’re both poorer as a result.

“I’d say that in football each season is different from another. You change players because that’s how it works, then at the end the results are what count.

“Juventus couldn’t have done more than get nine points, we’ve played three games and won all three, and Barcelona have done the same thing.

“The season is long, and we need to take things step-by-step. We’re not in the best physical condition, because we’re only at the start, but we’re improving.

“Our objective for this first part of the season is to go through then, as always, get to March still in all the competitions and fight for the league, the Champions League and the Coppa Italia.

“It’s difficult to talk about being more or less strong. If Juventus and Barcelona win, they’re stronger. If they lose they aren’t as strong.

“Juventus have changed very well, the club has always found and brought the best players to Turin. With departures we can say the players changed, but not the results.

“As for Barcelona, it’s strange to see them with three new players this year because we’re used to always seeing them with the same XI.

“They’ve worked well with the same players, and Juventus have worked well by changing players.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130733 messaggi

Gerelateerde afbeelding

xlf6gm.gif

Camp Nou, Barcelona

Paulo Dybala can be difference for Juventus vs. Barcelona - Ter Stegen

http://www.espnfc.co.uk/juventus/story/3201513/paulo-dybala-

can-be-difference-for-juventus-vs-barcelona-ter-stegen

Sep 12, 2017

Marc-Andre ter Stegen believes Juventus striker Paulo Dybala could make the difference in Tuesday's Champions League clash at Camp Nou.

The Argentine marksman was crucial in Juventus' 3-0 win over Barcelona in Turin last season in the semi-final first leg, scoring two brilliant goals to help knock the Catalans out.

Dybala, 23, is one of the world's most promising young players and the German goalkeeper is aware of the danger he poses as Barcelona get their European campaign underway.

"[Dybala] is a footballer who has a lot of quality. From what we can see from outside is that he's still trying to improve, he's someone who can make the difference," Ter Stegen told reporters on Monday.

The striker has netted seven goals in four appearances this season in all competitions, including notching as a substitute on Saturday during Juventus' 3-0 win over Chievo.

Dybala beat Ter Stegen twice in the first 22 minutes of last year's semifinal but the the goalkeeper insisted Barcelona are not dwelling on it.

"We're not looking for revenge or anything, last season is over and we have to concentrate on this year," added Ter Stegen.

r249530_1296x729_16-9.jpg&w=738&site=esp
Paulo Dybala will take on Barcelona in the Champions League.

Barcelona coach Ernesto Valverde also noted Dybala's ability, although he is more afraid of Juventus' threat as a team.

"I fear Juventus for their consistency, what they've done, how they play, that's what worries me about the team," said Valverde. "It will be an intense game."

As well as the quality of Juventus' attackers, Ter Stegen also admires his opposite number, the evergreen Gianluigi Buffon.

Juventus' Italian goalkeeper, 39, is still playing brilliantly and Ter Stegen paid tribute to the veteran guardian.

"Buffon is an idol in the football world. He's playing at a high level and I have a lot of respect for everything he does," he said.

"Buffon is playing at an age at which many have finished their careers and he looks like he's 30 and in his best years. I hope to see him for many more years."

Barcelona open their Champions League campaign without Paco Alcacer, who has the flu, but welcome back Sergi Roberto following a knee injury.

Rafinha will miss the game with a meniscus injury, while Arda Turan was also left out of the squad with back issues and Thomas Vermaelen remains out.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130733 messaggi

Gerelateerde afbeelding

swcy9l.png

Camp Nou, Barcelona

Juve trust De Sciglio and Bentancur

http://www.football-italia.net/109768/juve-trust-de-sciglio-and-bentancur

Sep 12, 2017

Juventus are expected to start Mattia De Sciglio and Rodrigo Bentancur in a 4-3-3 formation against Barcelona tonight.

It kicks off at 20.45 CET - 19.45 UK time (18.45 GMT) at Camp Nou, the opening Champions League group game.

Max Allegri is forced into changes, as he is missing suspended Juan Cuadrado, plus injured Mario Mandzukic, Giorgio Chiellini, Sami Khedira, Claudio Marchisio and Benedikt Howedes.

De Sciglio gets the nod at right-back rather than Andrea Barzagli, moving the veteran into the centre with Medhi Benatia.

As for the midfield, a surprise pick is set to be Bentancur, in what will be the 20-year-old Uruguayan’s first start for the Bianconeri.

Douglas Costa can complete the trident attack with Gonzalo Higuain and Paulo Dybala.

As for Barcelona, new boss Ernesto Valverde is without Arda Turan, Paco Alcacer, Rafinha, Lucas Digne, Thomas Vermaelen and Aleix Vidal, but Sergi Roberto has recovered.

The only real surprise is the presence of Ousmane Dembele from the start, having only made his debut with a 22-minute substitute appearance (and assist) in Saturday’s 5-0 Liga win over Espanyol.

He joins Leo Messi – who has never scored past Gianluigi Buffon – and Luis Suarez in a 4-3-3 formation.

Probable line-ups

Barcelona: Ter Stegen; Semedo, Pique, Umtiti, Alba; Rakitic, Busquets, Iniesta; Dembele, Suarez, Messi

Juventus: Buffon; De Sciglio, Barzagli, Benatia, Alex Sandro; Bentancur, Pjanic, Matuidi; Douglas Costa, Higuain, Dybala

Ref: Skomina (SVN)

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130733 messaggi

Gerelateerde afbeelding

swcy9l.png

Camp Nou, Barcelona

Davids: 'Barca are no longer invincible'

http://www.football-italia.net/109750/davids-‘don’t-compare-dybala-messi’

Sep 12, 2017

Davids played for both Juve and Barça during his playing career, and he gave his opinion on tonight’s game.

“It’s clear I spent several years at Juve, but Barça are still inside me too. That period, between Turin and Catalonia, was the best of my career.

“Everything I learned in Bianconeri, I continued to put into practice for Barça. Both teams gave me confidence, you can’t be great without that word.

“This Barcelona? They’re always strong, but a little less so than they used to be: they’re no longer an invincible machine.

“It’s not because of Neymar’s departure, but the engine in the middle is dull. In their best years they had Xavi and Iniesta at their best.

“So Juventus are favourites? I don’t know, they’ve got a few absences, but they certainly don’t start beaten. Even in 2015, with them [Barcelona] at their best they proved they weren’t so inferior. In fact I was convinced they’d do it in Berlin.”

Juve haven’t won the Champions League since beating Davids’ Ajax in 1996, is there a curse on the Old Lady?

“More than a curse, it’s bad luck. Take the last two finals, they played the best team in the world at their best. That’s like racing against Ayrton Senna once and Michael Schumacher the other time.

“Let’s not forget that Juve had a great first half in Cardiff before dropping off.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130733 messaggi

Gerelateerde afbeelding

swcy9l.png

Camp Nou, Barcelona

Line-ups: Barcelona-Juventus

http://www.football-italia.net/109776/line-ups-barcelona-juventus

Sep 12, 2017

Juventus pull a few surprises against Leo Messi’s Barcelona, starting Rodrigo Bentancur, Blaise Matuidi and Douglas Costa, but all eyes are on Paulo Dybala.

It kicks off at Camp Nou at 20.45 CET - 19.45 UK time (18.45 GMT).

The Bianconeri knocked Barça out of the Champions League last season, winning 3-0 in Turin and holding out for a goalless draw in the quarter-finals.

Dybala was the star of the show, bagging a brace in the first leg, and he has been the form man so far this term as well, scoring seven in four matches between Serie A and the Italian Super Cup.

He is partnered by Gonzalo Higuain, who has a point to prove after being considered a big-game choker and dropped by Argentina.

Summer signing Douglas Costa completes the trident attack in a 4-3-3 formation, with Matuidi, Miralem Pjanic and surprise pick Bentancur in midfield.

It’s the first competitive start for Bentancur, the young Uruguayan who just turned 20 in July and arrived from Boca Juniors, as he has so far played only 19 minutes for Juve.

Max Allegri had to revamp, as he is without Mario Mandzukic, Giorgio Chiellini, Sami Khedira, Claudio Marchisio, Benedikt Howedes or suspended Juan Cuadrado, which means shelving the 4-2-3-1 system in favour of this novelty.

Mattia De Sciglio gets the nod at right-back, moving Andrea Barzagli to the centre.

Barcelona are without Arda Turan, Paco Alcacer, Rafinha, Lucas Digne, Thomas Vermaelen and Aleix Vidal, but Sergi Roberto has recovered.

New Coach Ernesto Valverde starts massive signing Ousmane Dembele, who eventually made the €105m transfer from Borussia Dortmund after weeks of tension.

The 20-year-old completes the trident attack with Luis Suarez and Messi, his first start after a 22-minute substitute appearance (and assist) in the derby with Espanyol on Saturday.

Nelson Semedo gets the nod in defence, but ultimately they failed to find a suitable replacement for Neymar after his €220m move to PSG.

Lionel Messi has never scored past Gianluigi Buffon and it’s a record the 39-year-old goalkeeper is eager to maintain.

‘The Flea’ has netted five goals in his last two games, including his 38th club hat-trick at the weekend in a 5-0 victory over Espanyol.

The head-to-head record between these sides could not be more finely poised, with three wins each, three draws and 10 goals.

Barcelona: Ter Stegen; Semedo, Pique, Umtiti, Alba; Rakitic, Busquets, Iniesta; Dembele, Suarez, Messi

Barcelona bench: Cillessen, Suarez, Mascherano, Paulinho, Deulofeu, Sergi Roberto, Andre Gomes

Juventus: Buffon; De Sciglio, Barzagli, Benatia, Alex Sandro; Bentancur, Pjanic, Matuidi; Douglas Costa, Higuain, Dybala

Juventus bench: Szczesny, Asamoah, Rugani, Sturaro, Bernardeschi, Merio, Caligara

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130733 messaggi

Gerelateerde afbeelding

swcy9l.png

Camp Nou, Barcelona

HT 1-0: Messi ends Buffon taboo

http://www.football-italia.net/109781/ht-messi-ends-buffon-taboo

Sep 12, 2017

Lionel Messi finally broke his Gigi Buffon taboo and has given Barcelona the half-time lead over Juventus, who lost Mattia De Sciglio.

The Bianconeri knocked Barcelona out of the Champions League in the quarter-final, winning 3-0 at home and drawing 0-0 at Camp Nou. They returned here without Claudio Marchisio, Sami Khedira, Mario Mandzukic, Giorgio Chiellini and suspended Juan Cuadrado, while Stephan Lichtsteiner was not on the Champions League list. Max Allegri surprisingly opted for Mattia De Sciglio and Rodrigo Bentancur in their first Juve starts. The Blaugrana gave Ousmane Dembele his first start, having provided an assist on his debut for 22 minutes in Saturday’s 5-0 win over Espanyol.

De Sciglio almost caused a huge upset within six minutes, his snapshot fingertipped round the far post by Marc-Andre Ter Stegen, though no corner was given. Paulo Dybala then went on a rapid counter, but fired straight at the goalkeeper, while Ter Steven beat away a scorcher from Miralem Pjanic.

Gigi Buffon was quick off his line to anticipate Dembele on a long ball over the top, then fingertipped a Luis Suarez strike over on the rebound from Leo Messi’s free kick.

Douglas Costa released Bentancur with a chipped pass, but Jordi Alba decisively charged it down. Dembele was under pressure from Douglas Costa when he fired off target, following a misplaced De Sciglio ball, and the full-back limped off in favour of Stefano Sturaro, requiring a defensive reshuffle.

Messi had never previously scored against Buffon, but he ended that taboo on the stroke of half-time when completing a give-and-go with Suarez on the edge of the area and placing the snooker shot into the far bottom corner, giving SuperGigi no chance.

Barcelona 1-0 Juventus (Half-Time)

Messi 45 (B)

Juventus: Buffon; De Sciglio (Sturaro 41), Barzagli, Benatia, Alex Sandro; Bentancur, Pjanic, Matuidi; Douglas Costa, Higuain, Dybala

Ref: Skomina (SVN)

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130733 messaggi

Gerelateerde afbeelding

swcy9l.png

FC Barcelona   3-0Juventus FC

L. Messi (45', 69'), I. Rakitic (56')

Camp Nou, Barcelona

Allegri: 'Juventus were hasty'

230202100-eb183137-b5d6-497a-a13a-6ba929

http://www.football-italia.net/109787/allegri-juventus-were-hasty

Sep 12, 2017

Max Allegri felt Juventus were “too hasty” and Gonzalo Higuain “let his head drop” in a 3-0 defeat to Barcelona, but “we had chances.”

The Blaugrana ran riot at Camp Nou in the opening Champions League group game thanks to a Leo Messi brace and Ivan Rakitic.

“The lads had a good game, but when you have chances here, you’ve got to take them. We were punished for the first error, 30 seconds from half-time, when we didn’t close Messi down or foul him,” Allegri told Mediaset Premium.

“After the break we immediately had a great chance with Paulo Dybala, but when the spaces open up, Barcelona become devastating.

“These games have to be played with the mind. Paradoxically, we conceded the first and third goals on counter-attacks when we were trying to go forward.

“It is about having the strength to stay in the game to the end, because you can always get back and even turn it around.”

It looked a very different side from the one that beat Barcelona 3-0 in the first leg of the Champions League quarter-final, then drew 0-0 at Camp Nou.

“Last season in Turin, Juventus played a good game and we made the most of our chances in attack. This is another Champions League campaign, we are just at the beginning. We wanted to start the group well, that wasn’t the case, but now we need the three points at home against Olympiacos.”

Higuain was expected to make his mark, but again failed to deliver on the biggest stage.

“Higuain started well. He needs to be more relaxed in these games, as every now and then his head drops. You need mental strength and to stay in the game.

“We cannot think of coming here to dominate Barcelona, as that’s presumptuous, but we had the opportunities to score. Naturally when trailing, you feel tense and try to fight back, but that leaves gaps at the back. We need more patience.

“Medhi Benatia had a good performance in the first half, as did everyone, but it’s difficult to defend against Barcelona when they’ve got open spaces to run into. It’s something we need to work on.

“With the opportunities that we had in the first half and the lack of determination we showed in attack, we could’ve got a result. We had to remain in the game during the second half and not get too hasty. If you leave Messi space to run in, he’s going to score.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130733 messaggi

Gerelateerde afbeelding

swcy9l.png

Camp Nou, Barcelona

Barca 3-0 Juve: Player Ratings

230227154-678f9476-8d49-4aa9-b4f1-a66b55

http://www.football-italia.net/109792/barca-3-0-juve-player-ratings

Sep 12, 2017

It was a disappointing night for Juventus, especially in defence, as Football Italia rate the performance in Barcelona.

Gianluigi Buffon: 6

Even legends know when they are outmatched: So often complimentary of the great Lionel Messi, Gigi found himself sat down by two stunning goals from the little magician, another from Ivan Rakitic. He kept the hosts at bay initially with some fine saves, but could do little to stop the onslaught.

Mattia De Sciglio: 4

The full back actually had one of Juve’s best chances in the first half, but almost gifted Ousmane Dembele a goal and found himself subbed off through injury five minutes before half time.

Andrea Barzagli: 4

The game-plan for the experienced defender would’ve been to suppress and frustrate. But the relentless Barca attack proved to be too much to handle, so three goals conceded and a booking meant it was a long night for backline.

Medhi Benatia: 4

A similar story to his centre-back partner. Standing firm is fine when you don’t have the legs, but the fast and unpredictable Barca front three proved to be the harshest of tests for the traditionally impenetrable Old Lady defence.

Alex Sandro: 5

Early on in the first half, the Brazilian looked to be at his best, aiding swift counter-attacks. Yet, in truth the left,back had a nightmare of an evening up against the rapid Ousmane Dembele.

Rodrigo Bentancur: 6

A good experience for the young Uruguayan making his Champions League debut. Some promising touches and exciting passes show there may be more to come on the continental stage from the surprise starter.

Bentancur-1709-_Barca-epa.jpg

Miralem Pjanic: 7

Not that a trip to Camp Nou would define a midfielder who struggled anyway, but the Bosnian put in a composed performance. His best football came during the first half where at one stage it looked an open game. Like his teammates, the longer the game dragged on, the more the creative spark seemed to fade.

Blaise Matuidi: 6

With sufficient Champions League experience (as well as some tough trips to Camp Nou in his career), Matuidi did put in a solid shift despite the defeat. Nearly found himself latching on to a big sight of goal in the first half, were it not for some desperate defending.

Douglas Costa: 7

Arguably Juve’s best player on the night. The electrifying winger looked dangerous at every opportunity and actually highlighted a key battle in the game up against Barca right-back Nelson Semedo.

Gonzalo Higuain: 5

The former Real Madrid man got a frosty reception as he departed as a late sub - he did not struggle with the pace during counter-attacks in the first half, but the shift of momentum for the home team meant he was increasingly more of a spectator.

Paulo Dybala: 6

The man hotly tipped, somewhat nauseatingly so, to be the new Messi could not replicate the form of his master in this game. He looked at his best before the home side opened the scoring. Subsequently, the second half found him isolated and dropping increasingly further away from opposition territory.

Subs:

Stefano Sturaro: 4

Perhaps one day he will be grateful for the learning curve of being thrown into such an unforgiving kind of match. Though after coming on for the injured De Sciglio, Sturaro failed to make much significant impact, or indeed keep the mesmerising Catalans at bay.

Federico Bernardeschi: 3

Another in unfamiliar territory. Put on at 3-0 to try and get back some creative spark, early signs showed his youthful energy and desire. But it was too little too late, eventually blowing a big chance to make it 3-1.

Fabrizio Caligara: N/A

What an experience for the young man. Never enough time to make any real impact, but featuring at all will be more of a help than a hindrance for the late sub.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130733 messaggi

Gerelateerde afbeelding

swcy9l.png

Camp Nou, Barcelona

Bentancur: 'Messi from another planet'

230257072-c3df3d6e-9baa-432c-8d65-664507

http://www.football-italia.net/109796/bentancur-messi-another-planet

Sep 12, 2017

Rodrigo Bentancur said Leo Messi is “from another planet” after Juventus lost 3-0 to Barcelona with the Argentine’s brace.

It was a surprise start for 20-year-old Bentancur, who previously had only one substitute appearance for the Bianconeri.

“It’s disappointing to have this defeat, as we gave our all, but it wasn’t enough,” he told JTV.

“I am happy with my own performance and what I did. Naturally, the Champions League is very different to the Copa Libertadores, as there’s a faster pace and more technique.

“Messi is just incredible, a player from another planet.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130733 messaggi

2dky5ig.jpg

swcy9l.png

Sassuolo-Logo-150x150.png.......... nuovo-logo-juve-png-128x128.png

4th Matchday

Sunday, september 17th 2017 - 12:30 p.m.
Mapei Stadium - Reggio Emilia
Arbitro: Davide Massa

Berardi to miss Juve clash?

http://www.football-italia.net/109809/berardi-miss-juve-clash

Sep 14, 2017

Sassuolo could be without Domenico Berardi against Juventus on Sunday after he took a knock to his foot in training.

A statement on Sassuolo’s official website confirmed Berardi needed “a gash on the instep of his left foot to be stitched up.”

It now remains to be seen whether the winger will be passed fit for the clash, with the Neroverdi winless after three games.

The 23-year-old, who was formerly co-owned by the Bianconeri, also missed most of the first half of last season with a knee injury.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130733 messaggi

2dky5ig.jpg

swcy9l.png

4th Matchday

Paolo Cannavaro defends Berardi

http://www.football-italia.net/109869/cannavaro-defends-berardi

Sep 14, 2017

Paolo Cannavaro has posted a picture of Domenico Berardi’s injury, after news the Sassuolo forward is likely to miss the Juventus game.

The Italian international was previously co-owned by the Bianconeri and has missed numerous games against the Turin giants in previous seasons.

When it emerged that he might miss Sunday morning’s game with the Old Lady, a number of fans on social media claimed he was faking so he didn’t have to face the Turin giants.

However, Neroverdi captain Cannavaro has taken a photo of his teammate’s injury, with the caption “poor Bera… he’s a faker”.

Berardi.Sassuolo.Juve.Cannavaro.201718.j

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130733 messaggi

2dky5ig.jpg

swcy9l.png

4th Matchday

Serie A Week 4 referees announced

http://www.football-italia.net/109862/serie-week-4-referees-announced

Sep 15, 2017

The referees have been announced for Week 4 of Serie A, with Davide Massa taking charge of Juventus’ trip to Sassuolo.

The Bianconeri travel to Reggio Emilia on Sunday morning after their 3-0 humbling against Barcelona at the Camp Nou.

Massa was the referee for their Supercoppa Italiana defeat to Lazio, where he awarded Juve a late penalty which Paulo Dybala converted.

Elsewhere, Massimiliano Irrati will run the rule over Napoli-Benevento, while Luca Banti will be the man in the middle as Inter visit Crotone on Saturday night.

Serie A Week 4 referees:

Chievo-Atalanta - Pierpaolo Mariani
Crotone-Inter - Luca Banti
Fiorentina-Bologna - Paolo Valeri
Genoa-Lazio - Daniele Orsato
Milan-Udinese - Marco Guida
Napoli-Benevento - Massimiliano Irrati
Roma-Verona - Luca Pairetto
Sassuolo-Juventus - Davide Massa
SPAL-Cagliari - Eugenio Abbattista
Torino-Sampdoria - Paolo Tagliavento

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130733 messaggi

2dky5ig.jpg

swcy9l.png

4th Matchday

Serie A: Minute's silence ordered

http://www.football-italia.net/109937/serie-minutes-silence-ordered

Sep 15, 2017

There will be a minute’s silence before every Serie A and B match this weekend for the victims of flash floods in Livorno.

In all seven have been confirmed dead in the tragedy that struck the Tuscan town last weekend.

Heavy rainfall continues all over Italy, with Orange Alerts put in place for much of Rome today.

It is believed tonight’s Serie A game between Roma and Hellas Verona will go ahead as planned.

The Giallorossi already saw last week’s trip to Sampdoria cancelled by freak storms in Genoa, while Lazio’s tie with Milan was postponed by an hour.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130733 messaggi

2dky5ig.jpg

swcy9l.png

4th Matchday

Chiellini and Mandzukic return

http://www.football-italia.net/109956/chiellini-and-mandzukic-return

Sep 16, 2017

Giorgio Chiellini and Mario Mandzukic are back in the Juventus squad to face Sassuolo on Sunday.

It kicks off tomorrow at 12.30 CET - 11.30 UK time (10.30 GMT).

The Bianconeri are able to welcome back defender Chiellini and forward Mandzukic after they missed the 3-0 Champions League defeat to Barcelona.  

However, Claudio Marchisio, Sami Khedira, Benedikt Howedes, Mattia De Sciglio and Marko Pjaca are still on the treatment table.

“Howedes will be back with the rest of the squad from Monday, while De Sciglio requires further tests next week,” confirmed Max Allegri in his Press conference.

While De Sciglio has avoided serious injury to his ankle, there are concerns he might’ve sustained micro-fractures.

Juventus squad for Sassuolo: Buffon, Chiellini, Benatia, Pjanic, Cuadrado, Higuain, Dybala, Douglas Costa, Alex Sandro, Barzagli, Matuidi, Pinsoglio, Mandzukic, Asamoah, Szczesny, Rugani, Lichtsteiner, Sturaro, Bentancur, Bernardeschi

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130733 messaggi

2dky5ig.jpg

swcy9l.png

4th Matchday

Allegri: 'Nothing compromised'

http://www.football-italia.net/109957/allegri-nothing-compromised

Sep 16, 2017

Max Allegri insists “nothing is compromised” after the Champions League loss to Barcelona, but Juventus must beat Sassuolo.

It kicks off tomorrow at 12.30 CET - 11.30 UK time (10.30 GMT)

Although the Bianconeri have a 100 per cent record in Serie A this season, they lost the Italian Super Cup 3-2 to Lazio and were hammered 3-0 by Barcelona in the Champions League midweek.

“The team had a very good first half in Barcelona, then we conceded this goal that was avoidable with greater concentration. It can happen at Camp Nou just as it can in any other game,” said the Coach in his Press conference.

“We just had to continue in that vein, because the match was certainly not over and we had time to recover. If you leave open spaces for Barcelona and Leo Messi to run in to, it’s obvious they’re going to cause problems.

“Paradoxically, we conceded three goals on our three errors and their counter-attacks. We can learn from that night, though, figuring out what not to do and why we should rely on our own characteristics, not trying to play like Barcelona.

“That’s the only way we’ve got of staying in the game and being able to beat these teams. We are improving physically and tomorrow begins a run of games with Sassuolo, Fiorentina, Torino, then the Champions League again.

“Our only available result tomorrow is victory, albeit aware we are facing a Sassuolo side that plays well, has quality players and above all is in need of points. We need great respect for Sassuolo and humility in this game.”

Sami Khedira, Claudio Marchisio, Marko Pjaca, Benedikt Howedes and Mattia De Sciglio are out of action, but Giorgio Chiellini and Mario Mandzukic return.

“At this moment we’ve got Marchisio and Khedira out, so we can’t really play with three midfielders. The important thing is to work as a team, as one unit, because that’s something we lost in the second half at Barcelona.

“In the first half, Barcelona barely had a shot on target, but even the best defenders in the world will struggle against Messi when abandoned by the rest of the team. That is why it’s important to play as a unit, the forwards and midfielders helping out the defence.

Gonzalo Higuain has again been left out by Argentina and failed to make an impact in a big game.

“He doesn’t need a reaction, he just has to play the way he knows how. Not being called by Argentina has to be strong motivation for him to repeat last season’s performances, as we all must do.

“Last year, Higuain had some very good performances against Barcelona and was decisive in the semi-final with Monaco.

“It’s a new campaign, we started Serie A with three wins out of three, we lost in the Champions League to the group favourites and the side who are favourites along with Real Madrid to win the trophy, so nothing is compromised.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130733 messaggi

2dky5ig.jpg

swcy9l.png

4th Matchday

Bucchi: 'Juve among world's best'

http://www.football-italia.net/109970/bucchi-juve-among-worlds-best

Sep 16, 2017

Sassuolo Coach Cristian Bucchi warned they’ll be facing “one of the best teams in the world” tomorrow – Juventus.

It kicks off at 12.30 CET - 11.30 UK time (10.30 GMT).

“It is an exciting moment, because for any Coach to take on Juventus is satisfying,” said Bucchi in his Press conference.

“This is a side that dominated the last six Serie A seasons and reached the Champions League Final twice in three years, so they can be called one of the best teams in the world.

“The club also sets the example in terms of organisation and winning mentality. Taking on the Bianconeri is motivating for us and the chance to continue the work started so far this season.”

Juve had their confidence shaken by a 3-0 defeat to Barcelona in the Champions League midweek.

“They’ve already proved that they can overcome difficult moments and this isn’t really one of them, they are simply coming off what was a very difficult fixture. I certainly don’t expect to see a different Juventus.

“Perhaps they’ll be even more fired up and determined. A winning mentality is built over time and one game certainly won’t bring that crashing down after years of success.”

Sassuolo are without their star man Domenico Berardi and defender Cristian Dell’Orco due to injury.

“Unfortunately, Berardi had a nasty cut to his foot against Atalanta and was unable to train all week. We’re monitoring him day by day.

“We caused Atalanta problems last week, one of the most physical sides in Serie A, and I think the break for international duty helped us bolster our fitness levels.

“We must prove we can play in various different ways, including three or four at the back. It’s not that I have to mould the team to suit my ideas, but rather I have to find the way to get the best out of the players.

“I see the right spirit now.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130733 messaggi

2dky5ig.jpg

swcy9l.png

4th Matchday

Sassuolo-Juventus Match Preview

https://www.football-italia.net/SerieA/match/preview/106405

Sep 17, 2017

Juventus are in dire need of a boost after their midweek Barcelona mauling and visit struggling Sassuolo.

The Bianconeri have been almost perfect so far in Serie A, despite looking a bit more vulnerable in defence compared to the past. A relatively easy schedule and a very efficient attack helped them win all three matches against Cagliari, Genoa and Chievo Verona. However, the Old Lady was defeated 3-0 in the first Champions League game against Barcelona at Camp Nou, where her weaknesses were exposed after a convincing first half. In the last Serie A match, Juventus easily beat the Flying Donkeys, thanks to an early own goal by Perparim Hetemaj and two late strikes by Gonzalo Higuain and Paulo Dybala.

Sassuolo have yet to win a game this season, as they have collected a draw against Genoa and two losses to Torino and Atalanta. In the first two matches, the Neroverdi were rather uninspiring, while they fared better in Bergamo, where Cristian Bucchi presented a new formation.

Veering away from Eusebio Di Francesco’s customary 4-3-3, the newly appointed Coach opted for a 3-5-2, with Domenico Berardi and Diego Falcinelli as the attacking duo. They found the opening goal with Stefano Sensi thanks a great counter-attack, but they were unable to resist Atalanta’s comeback and missed a couple of good chances late in the game.

Both teams are dealing with injury concerns. Juventus were without Giorgio Chiellini, Mario Mandzukic, Claudio Marchisio, Sami Khedira and Benedikt Howedes at Camp Nou. The first two could return this weekend, while it will take longer for the two midfielders to recover. Furthermore, Mattia De Sciglio suffered an ankle sprain on Tuesday.

Berardi played last weekend despite a bruised foot after an incident in the pre-game warm up, but later tests revealed a more serious issue and his presence on Sunday is uncertain. If he is unable to play, Matteo Politano or Antonino Ragusa would replace him. The pressure is on for Sassuolo’s attackers because of the lack of scoring. It will be interesting to see whether the Coach confirms the new system, which is likely considering it is more defensive and the opponent is tough.

On the other hand, Massimiliano Allegri rested few players in the last Serie A fixture and could decide to spare some more in this one. Miralem Pjanic and Gonzalo Higuain have been the most used so far, but the absences make a full squad rotation difficult. Stephan Lichtsteiner and suspended Juan Cuadrado were unavailable in Barcelona, but can play in Serie A this weekend.

Keep an eye on: Paulo Dybala (Juventus) – The Argentinian striker has been Juve’s best player and leading scorer so far, tallying five goals. He wreaked havoc in the half-hour he played against Chievo, finishing off the game. However, he failed to deliver at Camp Nou against Barcelona and his idol Leo Messi.

Form Guide: Sassuolo (L L D - -) Juventus (W W W - -)

Last season: Sassuolo 0-2 Juventus

Stat fact: Sassuolo have won only once in the eight matches against Juventus since being promoted to Serie A, losing six. The lone draw was 1-1 here in October 2014.

Top tip: Over 2.5 Goals, Juventus to win.

Sassuolo (probable): Consigli; Letschert, Cannavaro, Acerbi; Lirola, Sensi, Magnanelli, Duncan, Peluso; Falcinelli, Politano

Suspended: None

Juventus (probable): Buffon; Lichtsteiner, Rugani, Chiellini, Alex Sandro; Pjanic, Matuidi; Cuadrado, Dybala, Mandzukic; Higuain

Suspended: None

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130733 messaggi

2dky5ig.jpg

swcy9l.png

4th Matchday

Burgnich: 'Inter stronger than Juve'

http://www.football-italia.net/109996/burgnich-inter-stronger-juve

Sep 17, 2017

Tarcisio Burgnich maintains Luciano Spalletti’s Inter side “is perhaps even stronger than Juventus and can challenge for the Scudetto.”

The Nerazzurri are currently top of the table with a 100 per cent record after four games and today Juve and Napoli have the opportunity to match them.

“Inter can absolutely win the Scudetto,” former Inter and Italy hero Burgnich told Tuttomercatoweb.

“Spalletti’s side are at the same level as Juventus, perhaps even stronger, and can challenge for the title. It’ll be important for the club to always stick by its Coach this season, helping him through good times and bad.”

Although they won four on the bounce, it was a surprising struggle to get the better of Crotone 2-0 on Saturday.

“In order to win the title, you need to take home the three points even when you’re not that sharp. Inter had to win at Crotone and that’s what they did – that is all that matters.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130733 messaggi

2dky5ig.jpg

swcy9l.png

4th Matchday

Dybala: 'Chance to forget Barca'

http://www.football-italia.net/110000/dybala-chance-forget-barca

Sep 17, 2017

Paulo Dybala said Juventus “have the chance to forget what happened” against Barcelona by beating Sassuolo.

It kicks off at the Mapei Stadium at 12.30 CET - 11.30 UK time (10.30 GMT).

This is the first match since their 3-0 Champions League hammering at the hands of Barcelona in Camp Nou.

“We have the chance to forget what happened and this is a big test,” La Joya told Mediaset Premium.

“We never underestimate any opponent and no competition. Every side is to be faced the same way and with the same attitude.”

It is Dybala’s 100th competitive appearance in a Bianconeri jersey and he is currently on 49 goals.

“Reaching 100 games with Juventus is a wonderful target for me and I hope to score so I can help my team win.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130733 messaggi

2dky5ig.jpg

swcy9l.png

4th Matchday

Line-ups: Sassuolo-Juventus

http://www.football-italia.net/109999/line-ups-sassuolo-juventus

Sep 17, 2017

Juventus have Giorgio Chiellini, Mario Mandzukic and Juan Cuadrado back in the starting XI as they visit Sassuolo without Domenico Berardi.

It kicks off at the Mapei Stadium at 12.30 CET - 11.30 UK time (10.30 GMT).

Max Allegri wants to defend the 100 per cent Serie A record so far this season, but confidence was hit hard by a 3-0 mauling at the hands of Barcelona in the Champions League on Tuesday.

Benedikt Howedes, Marko Pjaca, Sami Khedira, Claudio Marchisio and Mattia De Sciglio are still out of action.

Giorgio Chiellini returns following his calf injury, sending Medhi Benatia to the bench, while Cuadrado (who was suspended at Camp Nou) and Mandzukic are also back in the starting XI.

Dybala marks the 100th competitive appearance in a Juventus jersey and has scored in each of the last five Serie A appearances.

Sassuolo have to do without star man Berardi after a nasty cut to his foot left him with stitches, while Cristian Dell’Orco is a long-term absentee.

Matteo Politano fills in with Diego Falcinelli in a new 3-5-2 approach, putting Pol Lirola (on loan from Juventus) and Claud Adjapong on the wings.

It has been a rough start to life after Eusebio Di Francesco, as the Neroverdi have just one point so far this season under new Coach Cristian Bucchi.

That was the opening goalless draw with Genoa, followed by defeats to Torino and Atalanta.

Sassuolo have won only once in the eight matches against Juventus since being promoted to Serie A, losing six. The lone draw was 1-1 here in October 2014.

Sassuolo: Consigli; Letschert, Cannavaro, Acerbi; Lirola, Mazzitelli, Magnanelli, Sensi, Adjapong; Politano, Falcinelli

Sassuolo bench: Pegolo, Missiroli, Biondini, Matri, Peluso, Scamacca, Gazzola, Goldaniga, Rogerio, Cassata, Duncan, Ragusa

Juventus: Buffon; Lichtsteiner, Rugani, Chiellini, Alex Sandro; Pjanic, Matuidi; Cuadrado, Dybala, Mandzukic; Higuain

Juventus bench: Szczesny, Pinsoglio, Barzagli, Benatia, Asamoah, Bentancur, Sturaro, Douglas Costa, Bernardeschi

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130733 messaggi

2dky5ig.jpg

swcy9l.png

Sassuolo-Logo-150x150.png     1-3.nuovo-logo-juve-png-128x128.png

P. Dybala (16) 

P. Dybala (49)

M. Politano (51)

P. Dybala (63)

4th Matchday

Dybala hat-trick stuns Sassuolo

140128920-ba7fd548-7e39-4cdc-922d-754f44

https://www.football-italia.net/SerieA/match/106405

Sep 17, 2017

Paulo Dybala got his second hat-trick of the season, eight goals in four games, to mark his 100th Juventus appearance and conquer Sassuolo 3-1.

The Bianconeri were aiming to maintain their 100 per cent domestic record, but also make up for the midweek 3-0 defeat to Barcelona in the Champions League. Mattia De Sciglio joined Sami Khedira, Claudio Marchisio, Benedikt Howedes and Marko Pjaca on the treatment table, but Giorgio Chiellini, Mario Mandzukic and Juan Cuadrado (who was suspended at Camp Nou) returned. The hosts had to do without star man Domenico Berardi and were looking for their first win of the season.

Sassuolo have won only once in the nine matches against Juventus since being promoted to Serie A, losing seven. The lone draw was 1-1 here in October 2014.

Miralem Pjanic had the first shot on goal within four minutes, stinging Andrea Consigli’s gloves from the edge of the area, then the goalkeeper performed a reaction save on Gonzalo Higuain’s volley, Francesco Acerbi diving in for the block to stop Mandzukic tapping in the rebound.

Stefano Sensi blasted just over the bar from a Claud Adjapong assist, but Dybala broke the deadlock with a moment of magic.

Mandzukic rolled across outside the box and La Joya simply swung his left boot at it, remote-controlling the finish into the far top corner. It was his 50th goal in 100 competitive appearances for Juventus. Dybala also became the first player to score in each of the opening four Serie A games for Juve.

Cuadrado showed Juve confidence was unblemished by the Barcelona beating, as he put in a rabona cross for Mandzukic. When Diego Falcinelli did force a save from Gigi Buffon, he was flagged offside anyway in an extremely tight decision, and smothered the Matteo Politano solo effort.

Pol Lirola, on loan from Juve, put in a sublime cross off the outside of the boot and Chiellini stopped Politano nodding in at the back post.

It was a fairly open game, but Dybala scored his second after the restart, gathering from Cuadrado on the edge of the area only to prod left-footed into the near bottom corner, taking defenders and goalkeeper by surprise in the style of Ronaldinho.

However, moments later Sassuolo got themselves back into the game. Adjapong sprung the offside trap on a long ball with Stephan Lichtsteiner slipping and flicked it past Buffon at the far post, a Daniele Rugani block stopped Falcinelli scoring, but Politano got on the rebound.

Dybala put the dampener on those hopes of a comeback with his second hat-trick of the season, curling a trademark free kick from the D in at the near post.

Douglas Costa rolled across for Cuadrado, but impressive Adjapong made a decisive block.

Sassuolo: Consigli; Letschert, Cannavaro, Acerbi; Lirola, Mazzitelli (Duncan 58), Magnanelli (Matri 78), Sensi, Adjapong; Politano (Ragusa 64), Falcinelli

Juventus: Buffon; Lichtsteiner (Barzagli 72), Rugani, Chiellini, Alex Sandro; Pjanic, Matuidi; Cuadrado, Dybala (Bernardeschi 84), Mandzukic; Higuain (Douglas Costa 78)

Ref: Massa

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130733 messaggi

2dky5ig.jpg

swcy9l.png

P. Dybala (16) 

P. Dybala (49)

M. Politano (51)

P. Dybala (63)

4th Matchday

Hat-trick hero Dybala ‘happy’

135021133-384cec8b-6cc9-488e-afda-3b7213

http://www.football-italia.net/110009/hat-trick-hero-dybala-‘happy’

Sep 17, 2017

Paulo Dybala expressed his satisfaction after scoring a hat-trick in Juventus’ 3-1 win over Sassuolo.

It was a landmark game for the Argentine in many ways as he netted his second treble of the season in his 100th match for the Old Lady.

The victory helped Max Allegri’s team put the disappointment of the midweek Champions League defeat to Barcelona behind them and, speaking post-match, the playmaker insisted Juve are continuing to reach high levels.

“I am very happy. I wanted to score one and three came along,” Dybala commented.

“The team continues to win and reach high levels.

“I hope to continue like that with the number 10 shirt. The team gives me confidence and I also compliment the Coach, who gives me the freedom to play where I want.

“The team is playing well. Making it 2-0 did us good and we then closed out the match well.

“We need to keep winning in order to get the best out of the team and move forward.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130733 messaggi

2dky5ig.jpg

swcy9l.png

P. Dybala (16) 

P. Dybala (49)

M. Politano (51)

P. Dybala (63)

4th Matchday

Allegri critical despite Juve win

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor max allegri sassuolo- juventus 1-3

http://www.football-italia.net/110011/allegri-critical-despite-juve-win

Sep 17, 2017

Juventus boss Max Allegri was critical of his side’s game management despite beating Sassuolo 3-1.

Two goals by Paulo Dybala put the Old Lady 2-0 up against the Neroverdi, but they quickly allowed their opponents a way back into the match.

Although Argentine Dybala then completed his hat-trick to give the Serie A champions an ultimately comfortable win, Allegri still believes his team can improve.

“Even when we were 2-0 up today, we lost a little concentration,” the former Milan boss explained. “We shouldn’t have conceded.

“It is down to our reading of moments in the match. After 35 minutes of doing well, you shouldn’t stretch yourself, you should wait and take the match by your hands.

“We need to work on that, but let’s congratulate the boys as well.”

Allegri added that despite talisman Dybala having scored two hat-tricks already this season, the playmaker still has much room for improvement.

“He is improving in all aspects of the game. He is very young and has much room for improvement.

“When we go ahead he needs to keep playing with just two touches. When he plays like that he is unstoppable.”

Dybala’s compatriot Gonzalo Higuain is currently finding goals harder to come by, but his Coach is convinced a return to form is just around the corner.

“There’s no problem with Higuain. It’s something that can happen over the course of a season.

“He should remain calm because he has always scored goals and will continue to do so.

“He has done some good things. We are playing every three days and I need everybody.

“He is improving his physical condition, like the rest of the team.

“We have lots of games and at times he will be out, like can happen to Dybala, Cuadrado and others.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130733 messaggi

2dky5ig.jpg

swcy9l.png

P. Dybala (16) 

P. Dybala (49)

M. Politano (51)

P. Dybala (63)

4th Matchday

Matuidi: ‘Dybala world class’

140200241-77e0030c-3ec6-42e9-8b26-3cf70c

http://www.football-italia.net/110030/matuidi-‘dybala-world-class’

Sep 17, 2017

Blaise Matuidi labels Juventus teammate Paulo Dybala as ‘world class’ after the Argentine’s hat-trick against Sassuolo.

The Bianconeri attacking midfielder has already scored two trebles so far this season, and has eight goals in total.

Speaking after today’s 3-1 away win over the Neroverdi, his teammate Matuidi said the Old Lady had done well to bounce back from Champions League disappointment against Barcelona.

“Today we played a good match,” the French midfielder signed from Paris Saint-Germain commented.

“No game is ever easy and we did well to win. Paulo Dybala? He is a world class player.”

Matuidi played the full 90 minutes of today’s game and admitted he is still getting to grips with Italian football.

“I do as much as I can every weekend, I am learning to know my teammates and the League in general.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
Ospite
Questa discussione è chiusa.
Accedi per seguire   

• Chi sta navigando   0 utenti

Nessun utente registrato visualizza questa pagina.

• Crea Nuovo...