Accedi per seguire   
Socrates

Emre Can

130539 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Juventus confident for Can

http://www.football-italia.net/115113/juventus-confident-can

Jan 4, 2018

Reports in the UK state Juventus are confident they’ll sign Liverpool’s Emre Can on a free transfer in the summer.

The German international is out of contract at the end of the season, and is free to negotiate with other clubs from this month.

While there are several European clubs interested, the Guardian reports that the Bianconeri are confident they’ll conclude a deal for Can soon.

According to the newspaper, they’ve offered the midfielder a five-year contract with wages of around €95,000 per week and a sizeable signing on fee.

Juve have spoken with Can’s representatives, and offered him assurances about where he’ll fit into the plans of Coach Max Allegri.

Condividi questo messaggio

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Can chooses Juventus

http://www.football-italia.net/115131/report-can-chooses-juventus

Jan 5, 2018

Reports in Italy state that Liverpool midfielder Emre Can has definitively chosen to join Juventus in the summer.

The German international has been a target for the Bianconeri for some time, and his contract expires at the end of the season.

That means he’s free to negotiate with other clubs from this month, and Sky Italia reports he has decided to join Juve.

Even yesterday there were talks between the Italian club and his entourage, and all that remains is for Can to sign his contract.

Although nothing is official yet, the outlet believes the choice has been made and the Liverpool man will move to Turin on a free transfer in July.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Emre Can agrees Juve deal

http://www.football-italia.net/115185/report-emre-can-agrees-juve-deal

Jan 5, 2018

Sky Sport Italia report Emre Can has agreed terms for a four-year contract with Juventus once his current deal with Liverpool expires.

The Germany international will be a free agent on June 30 and is able to sign with another club from next month.

Juve have not disguised they are interested in him and, as Liverpool seem unwilling to release Emre Can in this January transfer window, will lose him for free.

According to Sky Sport Italia transfer guru Gianluca Di Marzio, the player has practically agreed a four-year contract with option for a fifth.

It’ll be worth a salary of €5m per year net and Juve are eager to get his signature as soon as possible, to avoid a bidding war breaking out.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

2yvo10i.jpg

Getting to know Juventus transfer target Emre Can a little better

Since we’re busy watching Juve all the time, we figured we’d ask somebody

who watches Liverpool all the time about the German midfielder.

https://www.blackwhitereadallover.com/2018/1/12/16875360/

emre-can-liverpool-juventus-2018-epl-serie-a-january-transfers

Jan 12, 2017

When it comes to Juventus transfer targets, there is no name that is being mentioned more than that of Liverpool midfielder Emre Can. The thing is, though, if Can signs with Juventus at some point during the January transfer window, he won’t have any kind of impact until next season arrives.

That’s not exactly something that’s hard to figure out. Nor is it difficult to figure out by now that Juve are interested in signing the 23-year-old German midfielder who has spent the last three-and-a-half seasons Merseyside.

Can, as we know, is out of contract come the end of the season, meaning that he can agree to a free transfer to any given club during the next three weeks while the winter transfer window is still open for business.

Juventus, at least right now, seems like a pretty good bet to secure Can’s services for the next, oh I don’t know, four or five seasons.

Because SB Nation is a cool place on the internet and has many very good blogs to read, we are able to talk to somebody who knows much more about Emre Can than a lot of us do. That writer is Noel Chomyn, who just so happens to be one of the Liverpool Offside’s managing editors.

Noel was nice enough to answer some questions about the second German midfielder who could arrive in Turin on a free transfer in the last three years.

It’s now time to talk Can.

BWRAO: Forget all the fancy introductions. Let’s talk some football, Noel! In short, what kind of midfielder is Emre Can?

LO: Everything about Can’s toolkit screams box-to-box midfielder. He’s big, physical, and likes to drive forward with the ball at his feet, and more than that it’s the attacking side of the game that Can really seems to embrace — he’s just that little bit faster getting up a head of steam when he sees a gap he can plow through or senses the chance to get on a pullback at the edge of the area.

BWRAO: It’s not often that a soon-to-be 24-year-old is available on a free. Is who Can is now the midfielder Juventus should expect or are there still signs he’s got room to improve?

LO: Well, yes. Because there’s a flip-side to the above, and that’s that while Can’s toolkit is of a box-to-box player you send out either as a shuttler in a three or alongside a more defensively rigorous partner in a two, everything points to Can himself wanting to be an anchor — to play as the six. And right now his reading of the games along with what can at times seem a frustrating indifference to exerting himself when he doesn’t have the ball make him a liability in that role.

Part of that is probably down to injury issues he struggled with in his early days at Liverpool that had him playing at 80% pretty much every week and saw him seek out a deeper role and consciously limit his sprints. Even now that he is meant to be healthy it’s hard not to see Can’s style as having been moulded by that. So yes, he very much needs to un-learn some bad habits — and develop his reading of the game — if he’s going to hit the heights he’s very much capable of from a talent standpoint.

BWRAO: A lot of Juventus’ success in recent years has come with three central midfielders. Where could Can fit in with the likes of Miralem Pjanic and Blaise Matuidi?

LO: On paper he’d be a natural fit as the third man in that midfield — just don’t ask him to be the primary defensive screen or count on him to be a technical dynamo and he’ll be fine.

BWRAO: How do Liverpool supporters feel about Can (probably) leaving this summer?

LO: Mixed. Emre Can at his best showed flashes of world class, but he’s far more inconsistent than he really should be at this stage of his career if he wants to be the sort of player who’s going to start every week for a club like Liverpool — or Juventus. More than that, as things stand he’s just not a natural fit for what Jürgen Klopp wants in a midfielder. He’s too positionally irresponsible to anchor it, and Klopp wants his shuttlers — and maybe even all his midfielders — to have elite technique and agility.

That’s why finding a way to bring in Naby Keïta was such a priority, and it’s why before he got injured Adam Lallana had made himself nearly first choice on the teamsheet. It’s why we were willing to offer Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain the midfield role he wanted and are after a player like Thomas Lemar as a midfielder rather than a winger. So while we’re certainly all annoyed to be losing a player who shows flashes of world class play on a free, it’s not hard to understand why Can has resisted re-signing.

At his best he’s an absolute tank of a player, though, an imposing figure driving with the ball at his feet, and if Juventus are more interested in what he does well than worried about what he doesn’t, he’s a steal on a free.

BWRAO: Take away the free transfer for a second — would Emre Can be a good signing for Juventus?

LO: Absolutely. He’d be a good signing for any top club, free or otherwise, as long that club can accept he does have an at times rather poor reading of the game defensively and lacks truly elite technique and agility. If that’s not a deal-breaker for a signing club, he’s really only consistency away from being a physically dynamic and top class box-to-box player who would fetch £40M-plus in the current market.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

2ecg1uu.jpg

Emre Can: ‘I haven’t signed anything with Juventus’

http://www.juvefc.com/emre-can-i-havent-signed-anything-juventus/

Jan 16, 2018

Emre Can has hinted that he may yet remain at Liverpool, denying that he has signed any agreements with Juventus.

The Red’s midfielder is expected to leave the club as a free agent in the summer and can speak with clubs outside England in February.

Previous reports from Sky Sport Italia and others suggested that Can has already reached a €5m a year deal with the Bianconeri, however the 24-year-old has distanced himself from any potential move.

“My agent is looking after everything but I am here until the summer,” Can said when asked about his future, as quoted by the Liverpool Echo. “I haven’t signed anything (with Juventus) or anyone. I am talking with everyone.”

“Of course I am talking with Liverpool. I still have a contract here. It is an amazing club. What can I say? My agent does the rest.

“I just concentrate on the season, on my performance and the football. I will give everything for this team.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Can still set for Juventus

https://www.football-italia.net/115672/can-still-set-juventus

Jan 16, 2018

Despite Emre Can’s declarations last night, reports in Italy still expect the Liverpool midfielder to sign for Juventus.

The German international is out of contract at the end of the season, and is widely expected to join the Bianconeri on a free transfer in the summer.

However, the player himself insisted “I haven’t signed anything” and that he’s still in negotiations with the Reds.

Despite that, calciomercato.com reports that Can was simply being respectful to his current club, and his representatives are putting the final touches to a deal with Juve.

Unless there is a sensational turn of events, the midfielder will sign a five-year contract worth close to €5m per season, plus bonuses.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Emre Can drops future hint

https://www.football-italia.net/115847/emre-can-drops-future-hint

Jan 19, 2018

Juventus target Emre Can has vowed to “give everything” to Liverpool but only “until the end of the season.”

Can’s Liverpool contract expires this summer, and Juve have made no secret of their desire to sign the midfielder on a Bosman free transfer.

“I still have a contract here until the end of the season,” he told Sky Sports News.

“I give everything for the club, I will try to give everything for the club.

“The rest is down to my agent, and I’m just responsible for performances on the pitch.

“Of course, if I have a contract I will always give my best, or I will try to give my best.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Marotta: Every effort to sign Can

https://www.football-italia.net/116356/marotta-every-effort-sign-can

Jan 29, 2018

Beppe Marotta has confirmed that Juventus “will make every possible effort” to sign Liverpool midfielder Emre Can.

Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp admitted earlier on Monday that Can would possibly run his contract down, and Marotta revealed talks to bring him to Juve were under way.

"We have an opportunity to aim for important objectives when there is the opportunity to do so," the general manager told RMC Sport.

“Emre Can’s contract is expiring in June 2018.

“It’s been assumed that a club like ours have their eyes and attention on him. We’ve opened talks with his camp, but it doesn’t mean that it’s done.

“It won’t be easy because Liverpool will try to renew his contract, without forgetting the alternative possibility that other clubs will try to sign him.

“We’ll make every possible effort to bring him in.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Juventus issue Can ultimatum

https://www.football-italia.net/117791/juventus-issue-can-ultimatum

Feb 27, 2017

Juventus have reportedly given Liverpool midfielder Emre Can a week to sign his pre-contract agreement.

The Bianconeri have been interested in the German international for some time, and have already verbally agreed on a transfer for this summer.

Can is out of contract on June 30 and is free to sign for clubs outside of England now, but so far there has been no official word on his signing.

Now Gazzetta dello Sport is reporting that Juve want to hold a meeting within the next seven days to officially get the contracts signed, as they have no intention of getting involved in a bidding war.

It’s thought Can’s agent, Reza Fazeli, has given his word to the Old Lady and there have been no concrete talks with other clubs.

However, there is also interest from fellow English Premier League clubs, who can only approach Can in the final month of his contract but can offer more than the €5m per season on the table from Juventus.

The Bianconeri are still heavy favourites for his signature, but things could change if nothing is signed at the upcoming summit.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Juve ‘face Emre Can competition’

https://www.football-italia.net/118408/juve-face-emre-can-competition

March 12, 2018

Juventus reportedly face competition from Bayern Munich and Real Madrid for Emre Can but remain favourites to sign the Liverpool midfielder.

According to Tuttosport, Juve’s continued inability to finalise a Bosman deal for Can has been noted by the two European heavyweights.

The German started his career at Bayern, while Madrid may look to sign a new midfielder this summer, given Luka Modric turns 33 in a few months.

However, Tuttosport is confident the Bianconeri’s long-standing interest in the 24-year-old will be renumerated.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Bayern & City in for Can

https://www.football-italia.net/118814/bayern-city-can

Mar 21, 2018

Juventus are reportedly facing competition for Liverpool’s Emre Can, with Bayern Munich and Manchester City both interested.

The German international is out of contract at the end of the season, and he has an offer from the Bianconeri.

However, there has so far been no announcement of a pre-contract agreement, with general manager Giuseppe Marotta confirming “we’re awaiting his response”.

Now Tuttosport is reporting that Can still hasn’t committed to joining Juve, and now they face competition for his signature.

Both Bayern Munich and Manchester City are trying to hijack the deal and pip the Old Lady to his signature.

Can is German, so a move to Bayern would represent a homecoming, while joining City would allow him to stay in English football.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Khedira: ‘Don’t know about Can’

https://www.football-italia.net/119479/khedira-‘don’t-know-about-can’

Apr 5, 2018

Reports in the U.S state Sami Khedira admitted Liverpool’s Emre Can will join Juventus, but the midfielder replies “I must have a twin brother…”

Can is out of contract at the end of the season, and the Bianconeri have made no secret of their desire to bring him to Turin.

Yesterday Sports Illustrated’s Grant Wahl reported that “my source recently spoke to Juve's Sami Khedira”, who confirmed his Germany teammate will join the Old Lady.

Today though the player himself has responded, completely denying the story.

“Only one possible explanation: I am having a secret twin brother [sic],” Khedira wrote on his Twitter page.

“I don't know what Emre will do next season.”

Khedira also added “fake news” and “shout out to my mum” to the end of his tweet.

DaBH8A_WsAExAmv?format=jpg&name=small

A Sports Illustrated source heard me confirm Emre Can is coming to @juventusfc this summer. Only one possible explanation: I am having a secret twin brother I don't know what Emre will do next season ... #shoutouttomymum #fakenews https://www.si.com/soccer/2018/04/04/insider-us-soccer-arena-klinsmann-copa-america-2019-emre-can-juventus 

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Juve: Emre Can out for season?

https://www.football-italia.net/119521/juve-emre-can-out-season

Apr 6, 2018

Juventus target Emre Can is reportedly a serious doubt for the World Cup with a back injury.

According to The Mirror, Can’s back problems are so severe that he may not only have played his last game for Liverpool but also miss out on Germany’s World Cup defence.

The 24-year-old has missed the Reds’ last two games, including Wednesday’s 3-0 victory over Manchester City in the Champions League quarter-finals.

It now remains to be seen when Can will come back and if it affects Juve’s reported pursuit of the player.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Marotta: 'Emre Can soap opera...'

https://www.football-italia.net/119568/marotta-emre-can-soap-opera

Apr 7, 2018

Juventus director Beppe Marotta confirmed “the Emre Can soap opera will conclude in around 10 days” when his Liverpool contract expires.

The German international will be a free agent at the end of the season and has for many months been in advanced talks with Juve, but has recently started to consider other offers on the table too.

“I am asking myself what the situation is too,” Marotta told Mediaset Premium.

“We want the soap opera to conclude in around 10 days. The player is right to evaluate all opportunities, so we’ll wait and see what he wants to do.”

Among other clubs interested in swooping for Emre Can are Manchester City, Bayern Munich and Real Madrid.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Juventus consider Can alternatives

https://www.football-italia.net/120091/juventus-consider-can-alternatives

Apr 18, 2018

Juventus have reportedly still had no response from Emre Can, so they’re looking at midfield alternatives.

The Liverpool man is out of contract at the end of the season, and has been offered a deal by the Bianconeri.

However, the German international is yet to officially sign for the Serie A leaders, who had set a deadline of 10 days on April 7.

According to Tuttosport, there has still been no response from Can, but the Old Lady will wait longer for his decision.

That said, with interest also arriving from Bayern Munich they’re looking at potential alternatives, including Arsenal’s Aaron Ramsey, Adrien Rabiot of Paris Saint-Germain and Roma’s Lorenzo Pellegrini.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

Home

‘Juve wrong to target Emre Can’

https://www.football-italia.net/121013/juve-wrong-target-emre-can

May 7, 2018

Juventus are wrong to target Liverpool midfielder Emre Can and should go for Barcelona’s Ivan Rakitic instead, according to Gianluca Vialli.

Emre Can is reportedly all set to join Juve this summer, but Vialli - who scored over 50 goals for the Bianconeri between 1992 and 1996, winning their last Champions League – believes they would be better off keeping Sami Khedira and pursuing Rakitic.

“Emre Can doesn’t fully convince me for Juve, he doesn’t set my pulses racing,” the former Chelsea and Italy striker told Sky Sport Italia.

“I’m not convinced that he’d do better than Khedira because he’s not the perfect fit, in my opinion.

“Juve need to strengthen their midfield, but Rakitic would be better than Emre Can.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

Home

Emre Can books Juventus medical on monday

https://www.football-italia.net/121952/can-books-juventus-medical

May 26, 2018

Emre Can is on the Liverpool bench in the Champions League Final this evening, but will have his Juventus medical on Monday.

According to Mediaset Premium, Emre Can already has a flight to Turin booked and will undergo his medical on Monday.

The German international will be a free agent when his Liverpool contract expires on June 30.

Despite the situation, Jurgen Klopp has decided to bring him along as part of the squad in the Champions League Final and use him as a bench player.

There is a five-year contract waiting for him, worth €6m per season.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

Home

Revealed: Why Can wants Juve

https://www.football-italia.net/122123/revealed-why-can-wants-juve

May 30, 2018

Emre Can reportedly decided to leave Liverpool for Juventus after his wish to play deeper in midfield was not granted.

According to The Mirror, Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp felt Can was better in a No 8 role, where the 24-year-old’s ‘athleticism’ could be exploited.

However, the newspaper notes ‘a key difference of opinion’ saw the German Turk argue that his ‘preferred’ position was just in front of the defence.

Can is expected to join the Bianconeri on a five-year contract worth €25m and will seemingly replace Sami Khedira in their XI.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

Home

Can ready for Juve

https://www.football-italia.net/122272/can-ready-juve-darmian-stalls

Jun 1, 2018

Emre Can has agreed a four-year contract with Juventus and will undergo a medical next week.

According to Sky Sport Italia, the former Liverpool midfielder has worked out the final details with Juve and his medical is set for the next few days.

He is out of contract with the Reds and therefore a free agent.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

Home

Official: Emre Can leaves Liverpool

https://www.football-italia.net/122661/official-can-leaves-liverpool

Jun 8, 2018

Emre Can has officially left Liverpool at the end of his contract and is expected to join Juventus imminently.

The midfielder was offered another deal at Anfield, but turned it down and can choose his next destination as a free agent.

“Liverpool FC can confirm that Emre Can and Jon Flanagan will both leave the club upon the expiry of their contracts this summer.

“Can, who joined the Reds from Bayer Leverkusen in 2014, made his 167th and final appearance for Liverpool in last month’s Champions League final defeat by Real Madrid.

“Everybody at Liverpool FC thanks all departing players for their contributions and wishes them the best of luck for the future.”

Juventus director general Beppe Marotta said he was “optimistic” on signing Can ahead of the Champions League Final.

Meanwhile, Genoa goalkeeper Mattia Perin underwent a medical in Turin today and the 25-year-old is due to arrive for around €12m.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

Home

Emre Can medical today

Juventus, ecco Emre Can: il centrocampista è a Torino

https://www.football-italia.net/123284/emre-can-medical-tomorrow

Jun 20, 2018

Multiple sources state Emre Can will be in Turin for his medical with Juventus on Thursday morning.

The Germany international is a free agent after his contract with Liverpool expired.

He has had a deal in place with Juve for several weeks, even months, despite competition from Manchester City.

According to numerous Italian reports, the medical is set for tomorrow morning at 9.30am local time (8.30 in the UK).

After the tests, Can will be able to sign a five-year contract.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

Home

Official: Juventus sign Can

DgN3oPyX0AEs2kJ?format=jpg&name=small

https://www.football-italia.net/123316/official-juventus-sign-can

Jun 21, 2018

Juventus have officially confirmed the signing of Emre Can, who will join from Liverpool when his contract expires on June 30.

The German international arrived in Turin this morning for a medical, and has now officially put pen to paper on a four-year contract.

“Juventus Football Club S.p.A. announces that a contract of employment with the player Emre Can, effective as of 1 July 2018 and expiring on 30 June 2022, has been signed,” the official communication begins.

“As a result of the signature of the agreement, Juventus will incur additional costs of €16m, to be paid over the next two financial years.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

Home

Can: ‘Can’t wait for Juventus. Biggest day of my life'

182342932-75ad715c-8a9a-48b9-a8ff-0a9450

https://www.football-italia.net/123318/can-‘can’t-wait-juventus’

https://www.football-italia.net/123321/can-biggest-day-my-life

Jun 21, 2018

Emre Can says he “couldn’t wait to be here” after officially signing for Juventus on a four-year deal.

The midfielder officially signed for the Bianconeri this afternoon, with his contract to begin on July 1 once his deal with Liverpool expires.

“Hi guys,” Can said in a video posted on the club’s Instagram page.

“I’m Emre and I’m officially a Juventus player. I couldn’t wait to be here, I hope to win. Forza Juve!”

Emre Can said signing for Juventus is “one of the biggest days of my life” and he’s struck by the sheer size of the “huge” club.

The German international arrived as a free agent, as his contract with Liverpool had expired, and had a medical today before signing the four-year deal.

“It’s really a wonderful day for me, one of the biggest days of my life,” he told JTV.

“I’m very happy to be here and of course I can see straight away how big the club is. I’ve just been to J-Medical and you can see even how big it is and the headquarters here, it’s great.

“I came here because Juventus is a huge club. I’ve followed the team since I was young and Juventus is a team that wins titles and that’s what I want and why we fit very well together.

“When I was very young, my old manager always told me when I was six years old that one day I would go to Juventus and now I’m here.

“I will never forget that and I’m really happy to be here. I hope that we have a great time here together and win lots of titles.”

Can is reunited with Germany teammate and friend Sami Khedira in Turin and asked for information on Coach Max Allegri.

“He told me that it’s huge and you’re the type of player to come here. As for Allegri, everyone knows that he wins every title he enters here. He’s a really big, big manager. I talked to him and it was a very positive talk. I’m really looking forward to working with him.

“I think in the last few years, Serie A has really grown again and there are a lot of good teams in Italy. It’s never easy to win the Serie A title, but that has to be our target again.”

Emre Can has chosen shirt number 23 in Turin.

“I wanted that number and told my agent that if it’s possible, I wanted 23 because I’ve had a good time with that number, I like it and lots of legends have worn it.

“Forza Juve!”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

Home

Emre Can release clause?

https://www.football-italia.net/123338/emre-can-release-clause

Jun 21, 2018

Emre Can’s contract with Juventus reportedly has a release clause worth €50m, valid only for abroad from 2020.

The former Liverpool man completed his medical today and put pen to paper on a contract that will expire in June 2022.

Although he was technically a free agent after his contract with Liverpool expired, he still ended up costing €16m between signing-on fees and agent commissions.

According to reports in Italy, there is a hidden detail in the deal that means Can could leave earlier than expected.

It’s claimed there is a release clause worth €50m, but it’d only be valid for clubs outside Italy and could not be activated until his third season in Turin.

The use of a release clause in any Juventus contract is a complete novelty.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

Home

Khedira hails Emre Can capture

https://www.football-italia.net/123358/khedira-hails-emre-can-capture

Jun 22, 2018

Sami Khedira has hailed Juventus’ ‘very important’ capture of Emre Can and insisted that ‘I’ll definitely stay’ in Turin this summer.

Can completed his free transfer to Juve on Thursday, and Khedira spoke of his excitement at linking up with his fellow German in the Bianconeri’s midfield.

“He’s a very important signing, I know him well and I’m glad he’s joined us,” he told Gazzetta dello Sport.

“Why do I say ‘us’? Because I’ll definitely stay at Juventus and I have no intention of leaving. I’m fine there.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti