Vai al contenuto
Accedi per seguire   
Socrates

Cristiano Ronaldo

478 messaggi

I am still in a state of disbelief, TBH. The greatest player in the world plays for my team .oo

• Like 1

Condividi questo messaggio

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130719 messaggi

Home

‘Ronaldo will change Serie A’

https://www.football-italia.net/124762/‘ronaldo-will-change-serie-a’

Jul 20, 2018

Paris Saint-Germain superstar Neymar believes Juventus striker Cristiano Ronaldo will turn Serie A into “the Italian football that I watched as a child”.

The current Ballon d’Or has joined the Bianconeri from Real Madrid in a €113m deal, and Neymar believes it will be a boost for all of calcio.

“I think Cristiano Ronaldo will change Italian football,” the Brazilian told Fox Sports.

“It will once again be the Italian football I watched as a child, because Cristiano Ronaldo is a great player. He is a legend in football, a genius.

“I'm happy for his decision. I think it is a difficult decision for him so I wish him good luck but not against PSG.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130719 messaggi

Home

Ronaldo: Juve one of the best

https://www.football-italia.net/124773/ronaldo-juve-one-best

Jul 20, 2018

Juventus new boy Cristiano Ronaldo believes he has joined ‘one of the greatest teams in history’.

Ronaldo was unveiled by Juve earlier in the week, having signed from Real Madrid in an Italian-record deal worth €112m, and the forward spoke glowingly of his new club once more during his tour of China.

“I signed for four years with Juventus, I’m very happy and satisfied because they’re one of the greatest teams in history,” he said.

“Being able to play there is great for me. I hope to start well and achieve important objectives: I want to make the Italian fans happy, that’s my objective.”

• Like 1

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
478 messaggi
1 hour ago, Socrates said:

Home

‘Ronaldo will change Serie A’

https://www.football-italia.net/124762/‘ronaldo-will-change-serie-a’

Jul 20, 2018

Paris Saint-Germain superstar Neymar believes Juventus striker Cristiano Ronaldo will turn Serie A into “the Italian football that I watched as a child”.

The current Ballon d’Or has joined the Bianconeri from Real Madrid in a €113m deal, and Neymar believes it will be a boost for all of calcio.

“I think Cristiano Ronaldo will change Italian football,” the Brazilian told Fox Sports.

“It will once again be the Italian football I watched as a child, because Cristiano Ronaldo is a great player. He is a legend in football, a genius.

“I'm happy for his decision. I think it is a difficult decision for him so I wish him good luck but not against PSG.”

The words of a true gentleman. I am impressed. :)

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130719 messaggi

Home

Pirlo: Ronaldo ‘will make difference’

https://www.football-italia.net/124886/pirlo-ronaldo-will-make-difference

Jul 23, 2018

Andrea Pirlo believes Cristiano Ronaldo ‘will make the difference’ for Juventus in their Champions League push.

Ronaldo joins Juve after winning four of the last five Champions Leagues with Real Madrid, and Pirlo feels the Bianconeri have moved ‘a lot closer’ to their European dream.

“Cristiano Ronaldo can bring that something extra, which Juventus need,” he told Sky Sport Italia.

“I’m happy that a great champion has joined Juve. Buying a player like him doesn’t win you the Champions League alone, but you get a lot closer to it.

“Ronaldo is a player who tilts balances, and he can help Juventus win the Champions League.

“He’s a top player, he’ll make the difference and we’ll see something beautiful.”

• Like 1

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
478 messaggi

Pirlo: master of the obvious. As we say here: duh. sefz

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130719 messaggi

Home

Ronaldo among Best Player nominees

https://www.football-italia.net/124912/ronaldo-among-best-player-nominees

Jul 24, 2018

Juventus new boy Cristiano Ronaldo is the only player from Serie A nominated for The Best FIFA Men’s Player 2018.

However, the reasons for Ronaldo’s inclusion stem from winning the Champions League with Real Madrid last season and running out as top goalscorer in the competition.

He is joined by former Roma winger Mohamed Salah, who fired Liverpool to the Final in Kiev with his 44 goals.

As for the biggest names not to be included, there is no mention of Paris Saint-Germain forward Neymar or Paul Pogba, despite the ex-Juve midfielder winning the World Cup with France.

The Best FIFA Men’s Player 2018 candidates: Cristiano Ronaldo (Juventus), Kevin de Bruyne (Manchester City), Antoine Griezmann (Atletico Madrid), Eden Hazard (Chelsea), Harry Kane (Tottenham Hotspur), Kylian Mbappe (Paris Saint-Germain), Lionel Messi (Barcelona), Luka Modric (Real Madrid), Mohamed Salah (Liverpool), Raphael Varane (Real Madrid)

• Like 1

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130719 messaggi

Home

Ronaldo arrives for Juventus

https://www.football-italia.net/125481/ronaldo-arrives-juventus

Jul 29, 2018

Cristiano Ronaldo will arrive in Turin today, as his Juventus career officially gets underway tomorrow.

The Portuguese superstar has signed for the Bianconeri in a €100m deal from Real Madrid, but after his presentation he was granted an extended holiday following the World Cup.

CR7 will arrive in Turin today, before beginning training with his new team tomorrow.

Most of the Bianconeri squad is in the U.S.A for the International Champions Cup, but Paulo Dybala, Gonzalo Higuain, Juan Cuadrado, Rodrigo Bentancur and Douglas Costa will be at Continassa to begin pre-season training.

Blaise Matuidi, Mario Mandzukic and Marko Pjaca will return later after France and Croatia both reached the World Cup final.

• Like 1

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130719 messaggi

Home

Ronaldo begins life at Juve

https://www.football-italia.net/125502/ronaldo-begins-life-juve

Jul 30, 2018

Cristiano Ronaldo has arrived in Turin and will begin pre-season training with Juventus today.

The Portuguese flew into northern Italy yesterday evening along with his girlfriend Georgina and his four children.

He is now due to spend his first day with the Old Lady training at their Continassa base.

Joining the 33-year-old will be the likes of Paulo Dybala, Gonzalo Higuain, Juan Cuadrado and Douglas Costa – the other members of Juve’s squad eliminated in the round of 16 or quarter-finals of this summer’s World Cup.

Ronaldo signed for the Bianconeri from Real Madrid for a fee of around €100m.

He has won the Champions League five times in his glittering career, with four of those triumphs coming in the last five seasons.

Although Ronaldo starts work at the Turin club today, he will not meet the majority of his Juve teammates, nor Coach Max Allegri, until 8 August.

The Serie A champions are currently on a pre-season tour of the United States and face further matches against an MLS All-Star XI and Real Madrid over the coming week.

• Like 1

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130719 messaggi

Home

De Laurentiis: ‘CR7 is propaganda’ .isterico 

Immagine correlata

https://www.football-italia.net/125519/de-laurentiis-‘cr7-propaganda’

Jul 30, 2018

Napoli President Aurelio De Laurentiis calls Juventus’ signing of Cristiano Ronaldo a “propaganda move”.

The Bianconeri have signed the Portuguese superstar in a €100m deal from Real Madrid, and the Partenopei have claimed they were also in for CR7.

“Juventus have done a beautiful propaganda move for the whole FCA Group,” De Laurentiis told La Verita.

“So I hope it can help to mask the drop in enthusiasm there would have been among the fans if [Coach Max] Allegri had just been reconfirmed without a big signing.

“After seven titles in a row, what could be promised to the fans to intrigue and excite them, and do the same with the sponsors and the world of industry and politics?

“I recognise that the club found a great ‘script’ to relaunch the Juventus image - chapeau!

“Ronaldo has perhaps the most intelligent agent in sports [Jorge Mendes] by his side. I went for breakfast with him in Portugal and we talked about Rui Patricio.

“Then, when it was clear that Real would let CR7 leave he phoned me: ‘listen, Aurelio, can we play this game?'

“I imagined a model where the revenues were mirrored exactly to the cost of the deal.

“I said to Mendes: ‘You say that Ronaldo will make me rich? Well, let’s say the first €250m in turnover belongs to Napoli and the next €100m to Ronaldo’.

“If he’d actually brought that in he’d have nothing to risk and nothing to fear. In that way CR7 would have been paid off on his own, but then Juventus came in and raised the stakes.

“In terms of marketing at least the whole Italian league has been strengthened, not just Juventus.

“There’s a big gap between saying ‘chapeau’ and winning the league and Champions League though.

Ronaldo is of a certain age sefz and in terms of the club it’s dangerous to spend so much money on one player at the end of his career; paying a salary which is outside of any standard.

“I wonder if commercial or sporting success will come out on top. If you start paying absurd salaries, sooner or later it’ll come back and bite you.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130719 messaggi

Home

Bayern ‘surprised’ by Ronaldo-Juve deal

https://www.football-italia.net/125623/bayern-surprised-ronaldo-juve-deal

Aug 1, 2018

Bayern Munich’s Karl-Heinz Rummenigge is ‘surprised’ by Juventus’ €112m Cristiano Ronaldo deal as ‘we’d never invest all that money on a 33-year-old.’

Juve broke the Italian transfer record to sign Ronaldo from Real Madrid, despite the Portuguese turning 33 earlier in the year, but while Rummenigge felt the transfer ‘made sense’ for the Bianconeri, he suggested the club were wrong to spend so much.

“If prices are inflated then the fault lies with Manchester City and Paris Saint Germain,” the former Inter striker, now CEO of the German giants, told Merkur.

“Just look at what Real Madrid have done in the last few years without spending almost anything.

“There’s no need to go crazy to win the Champions League and this is also our philosophy.

“Ronaldo? I was surprised by the fact that Andrea Agnelli decided to make this deal happen, but from Juve’s point of view it makes sense.

“Italian football has lost ground in recent years, but we’d never invest all that money on a 33-year-old player.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130719 messaggi

Home

CR7 will ‘make history’ in Serie A

https://www.football-italia.net/125784/cr7-will-‘make-history’-serie

Aug 6, 2018

Cristiano Ronaldo’s brother tips the Portuguese forward to make history with Juventus in Serie A.

The 33-year-old is currently in pre-season training with the Bianconeri, having signed from Real Madrid for €100m earlier in the summer.

And speaking to Gazzetta dello Sport, Hugo Aveiro expressed his belief that his brother has chosen to join an ‘exceptional’ club in a ‘marvellous country in which to play football.’

“I think Cristiano will have success with Juventus,” Aveiro began.

“From my point of view, he has chosen an exceptional club and he will help them to achieve great results.

“Among other things, Italy is a marvellous country in which to play football. There has always been a great League here.

“Knowing him as I do, he will give everything in his body to keep himself at the level he is at – and even to improve.

“I am sure his performances will be of a high level. Serie A is a very competitive League and I am sure he will make part of the history of this League.

“It’s a new challenge for him and he always loves having new challenges in front of him.”

Juve, who have now completed their pre-season tour of the United States, open their Serie A campaign with a trip to Chievo in just under two weeks time.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130719 messaggi

Home

Ronaldo: 'I dreamed of Juventus'

https://www.football-italia.net/126010/ronaldo-i-dreamed-juventus

Aug 11, 2018

Cristiano Ronaldo admits he dreamed as a child of playing for Juventus, felt “unbelievable” at the standing ovation in Turin and hails the “family” atmosphere.

The €100m plus bonuses signing gave an exclusive interview to Juventus TV after joining the side for pre-season training.

“I feel great. Everything is good, the test was good, people around the stadium, the fans, the people in the training ground are very nice with me. I’m glad, I’m happy.”

The Ballon d’Or winner surprised everyone when leaving Real Madrid, so what made him choose Juventus?

“Great club, first of all it is a great club. Since I was a kid, I looked at this team and said I hope to play there one day. Now I will play for a fantastic club, one of the biggest clubs in the world. I’m happy.

“I don’t have a precise moment when I decided. During the years, we played a few times against Juve and I had a special feeling that the Italian supporters like Cristiano.

“It’s the biggest club in Italy, one of the best in the world, so it was an easy decision, as Juve are an unbelievable club.”

When Real Madrid won their Champions League quarter-final in Turin last season, Ronaldo scored a sensational bicycle kick and was rewarded with a standing ovation by his opposition crowd.

“Unbelievable. I remember every day, that never happened to me before. In the Champions League against Juve, a quarter-final, you score a goal and see everyone in the stadium applaud you. It was an unbelievable feeling.

“I felt surprised at the beginning. I am used to following Juve and I like the club, but since that moment I liked them even more. I won’t say it was the key point in my decision, but every detail helps. Maybe. Of course, it helps when you see the people like you, the supporters and club like you, the feeling is completely different.

“I have to say thank you to all of them for the support. My priority is to do my best, be professional, try to make the team even better. That is my job, I’ll try to enjoy it as much as I can and make Juventus even better.

“My first goal will happen in a natural way, I’m not thinking about that. I know that I will be prepared, I’ll be ready, but my first goal doesn’t matter. I just want to be ready.

“I want to be in good shape, help the team, win trophies – that is what I’m looking for.”

Ronaldo has won the Ballon d’Or five times, so is there a feeling he is yet to experience in football?

“I don’t know, maybe it’ll be different here in this club. So far, I feel the people at the club are different, they are nice and like a family. The supporters are the same.

“I’m excited and of course I want to make them happy. I’ve been a professional for 15-16 years, so my method is always the same. I played for many years at Manchester United and Real Madrid, now is a new adventure, but I want to always keep the same working method and ethic, helping the team to achieve our goals.”

After the Premier League and La Liga, Cristiano Ronaldo will make his Serie A debut at the age of 33.

“I know the league, as I followed it on television, but never played here before. I hope that I can adapt very fast, but I come here for the challenge to the best club in Italy, is exciting and I hope to start the season as well as possible.

“Thank you for everything, I’ll do my best and for sure we’re going to win things together.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130719 messaggi

Home

Ronaldo up for goal of the year

https://www.football-italia.net/126161/ronaldo-goal-year

Aug 14, 2018

Juventus forward Cristiano Ronaldo has been nominated for UEFA’s goal of year, for his strike against the Bianconeri in last year’s Champions League.

The Portuguese superstar scored a stunning overhead kick at Juventus Stadium in the first leg of the Champions League final, with the Turin crowd rising to their feet to applaud the strike.

Today UEFA has released the nominees for the 2017-18 Goal of the Season, and Ronaldo’s is one of the 11 nominated.

UEFA Goal of the Season 2017-18 nominees:

Lucy Bronze (LYON 1-0 Manchester City)

UEFA Women's Champions League semi-finals, 29/04/18

Olga Carmona (Switzerland 0-2 SPAIN)

UEFA European Women's Under-19 Championship group stage, 21/07/18

Elisandro (Sporting CP 2-5 INTER FS)

UEFA Futsal Cup final, 22/04/18

Elliot Embleton (Turkey 2-3 ENGLAND)

UEFA European Under-19 Championship group stage, 17/07/18

Christian Eriksen (Republic of Ireland 1-5 DENMARK)

European Qualifiers play-offs, 14/11/17

Paulo Estrela (PORTO 5 -1 Beşiktaş)

UEFA Youth League group stage, 13/09/17

Eva Navarro (Germany 0-2 SPAIN)

UEFA European Women's Under-17 Championship final, 21/05/18

Dimitri Payet (MARSEILLE 5-2 Leipzig)

UEFA Europa League quarter-finals, 12/04/18

Gonçalo Ramos (Slovenia 0-4 PORTUGAL)

UEFA European Under-17 Championship group stage, 07/05/18

Ricardinho (PORTUGAL 4-1 Romania)

UEFA Futsal EURO group stage, 31/01/18

Cristiano Ronaldo (Juventus 0-3 REAL MADRID)

UEFA Champions League quarter-finals, 03/04/18

• Like 1

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130719 messaggi

Home

Ronaldo up for UEFA award

https://www.football-italia.net/126508/ronaldo-uefa-award

Aug 20, 2018

Juventus forward Cristiano Ronaldo is one of three players nominated for UEFA’s Men’s Player of the Year.

Ronaldo ran out top scorer in the Champions League for the sixth consecutive campaign with 15 goals in 2017-18, helping Real Madrid defend their European crown.

The Portuguese has also won the last two editions of the award, although he will not be going against long-time rival Lionel Messi this time around.

Instead, joining him on the podium are his former Madrid teammate Luka Modric and Liverpool’s ex-Roma winger Mohamed Salah.

The winner will be announced during the Champions League group-stage draw on August 30.

• Like 1

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130719 messaggi

Home

Vieri: ‘Teams jealous of Ronaldo’

https://www.football-italia.net/126592/vieri-‘teams-jealous-ronaldo’

Aug 22, 2018

Christian Vieri believes those saying 33-year-old Cristiano Ronaldo is past his best are “jealous” of the Juventus signing.

The Portuguese superstar made his debut for the Bianconeri on Saturday evening after his €100m move from Real Madrid, the most expensive transfer in Serie A history.

“CR7 arrived in Italy at 33,” Vieri began, speaking on DAZN.

“Everyone says that’s old but in reality they’re just jealous because Juve pulled out 100 notes and bought him. They took the number one and brought him to Italy.

“He scores a lot, he’s got over 600 goals and scores 50 a season: left foot, right foot, head. He scores every Sunday, he’s a goal machine.”

• Like 1

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130719 messaggi

Home

Rooney: ‘Juventus for the CL’

https://www.football-italia.net/126594/rooney-‘juventus-cl’

Aug 22, 2018

Wayne Rooney declares “I fancy Juventus to win the Champions League”, thanks to the arrival of Cristiano Ronaldo.

The two played together at Manchester United, and the Englishman, now at DC United in MLS, believes CR7 can lead the Bianconeri to European glory.

“He'll do what he's been doing for the last 10 years, he'll bring goals to Juventus,” Rooney told CNN.

“I fancy Juventus to win the Champions League this year solely for the fact Cristiano has gone there.

“As a person he's a nice guy, a family guy, works hard and he's always got his family around him which is great to see.

“He works hard and deserves all the credit he gets because he's put that effort in to be at the top.”

• Like 1

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130719 messaggi

Home

Huge Cristiano Ronaldo ad unveiled

ronaldo%20ad.jpg

https://www.football-italia.net/126647/huge-cristiano-ronaldo-ad-unveiled

Aug 23, 2018

Cristiano Ronaldo’s home debut for Juventus is marked by a Nike ad that covers an entire building. “Forget it all and start again.”

The former Real Madrid star will play in Saturday’s Serie A match against Lazio at the Allianz Juventus Stadium, having featured in the 3-2 victory away to Chievo.

In order to mark the occasion, Nike have taken out a billboard the size of an entire building in Piazza Vittorio Veneto.

It is thick with text, listing his achievements over a remarkable career at club and international level.

After going through the lengthy parade of highlights, the ad concludes with this phrase: “Now forget it all and start again.”

The full text of the translated ad:

“Become the first player in Europe to score 350 goals for a single club as quickly as possible (335 games). Become the first player to score 40 goals in a professional league for two consecutive seasons. Score in each of the 90 minutes.

“Become the only player in history to score 60 or more goals in a solar year (and do it for four years in a row). Score five goals and an assist in a single game.

“Become the only player to score over 50 goals in six different (consecutive) campaigns. Become your team’s top all-time goal-scorer (451 goals). Score the most goals in seven consecutive league games (15).

“Win 15 trophies with your club. Score 573 club competition goals. Total 763 appearances at club level. Become the first to reach 100 goals in European club competition. Score the most goals in European club competition (123).

“Score the most goals in Europe’s top club tournament (120). Score the most goals in seven consecutive games in Europe’s top club tournament (15).

“Score the most number of goals in the five major European leagues (396 goals). Become the only player to score in 11 consecutive games in Europe’s biggest competition.

“Become the only player to score in three European Finals. Score the record number of goals in a single edition of Europe’s biggest tournament (17).

“Win the most European Finals (five). Win the most awards as best player for club, best in Europe, best player in the world (four).

Become the only player to score 10 goals against one team in the major European tournament. Win five glittering Golden Balls.

• Like 1

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130719 messaggi

Home

Cristiano Ronaldo Jr plays for Juve

ronaldo_jr_juve.png

https://www.football-italia.net/127223/cristiano-ronaldo-jr-plays-juve

Aug 27, 2018

Cristiano Ronaldo Jr has started training with the Juventus youth academy’s Under-9 team.

The Portuguese hero signed for Juve and brought his whole family into the Bianconeri fold.

Giovani Bianconeri spotted Cristiano Jr in training today with the Pulcini 2010 squad reserved for Under-9s at the Vinovo ground.

Ronaldo’s partner Georgina Rodriguez was also present to cheer on young CR7.

He’s not the only son of a senior Juventus player, because Mattia Barzagli has been in the Juve side for a couple of years.

So was Davide Marchisio, but he is expected to move abroad with his father Claudio.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130719 messaggi

Home

Ronaldo wins goal of the season

223145561-6fe5e93c-f183-4ac9-ac28-3b33b3

https://www.football-italia.net/127242/
ronaldo-wins-goal-season

Aug 28, 2018

Juventus striker Cristiano Ronaldo has been awarded UEFA’s Goal of the Season, for his overhead kick against the Bianconeri for Real Madrid.

The Portuguese superstar was applauded by the Turin crowd for his stunning effort in the first leg of last season’s Champions League quarter-final, with Madrid going on to win the competition.

Ronaldo has admitted that the ovation he received was a factor in his decision to join the Old Lady, and his goal has now been voted as the best of the season.

CR7’s goal topped the poll with nearly 200,000 of the total 346,915 votes.

Dmitri Payet’s goal for Marseille against RB Leipzig in the Europa League semi-final came in second, with Spain Under-17’s Eva Navarro’s strike against Spain in the European Championship final rounding out the top three.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130719 messaggi

Home

Ronaldo to skip Italy qualifier

https://www.football-italia.net/127266/ronaldo-skip-italy-qualifier

Aug 29, 2018

Cristiano Ronaldo will reportedly skip Portugal’s Nations League match against Italy as his focus is on Juventus.

According to ItaSportPress, Ronaldo believes it is ‘more important’ to concentrate on Juve, who are his ‘priority’ right now.

The 33-year-old has failed to score in his opening two Serie A appearances for the Bianconeri, and the website explains he will use the international break to ‘better integrate himself’ into his new club.

Consequently, Portugal’s all-time top goalscorer and captain should miss the clash with Italy on September 10, as well as his country’s friendly against World Cup runners-up Croatia four days before.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130719 messaggi

Home

Platini: VAR’s killing football!

https://www.football-italia.net/127270/platini-vars-killing-football

Aug 29, 2018

Former Juventus star Michel Platini insists VAR has ‘killed’ football and ‘hasn’t brought more justice’ to the game.

VAR is widely considered to be football’s newest innovation after being used in Serie A and the 2018 World Cup, among other competitions, but Platini – a long-time critic of the technology – made it clear it only served to protect the interests of those in power.

“VAR is a DIY video, which hasn’t brought more justice to football,” the disgraced ex-UEFA chief told Sport. 

“I know FIFA, it’s their job to find statistics that suit them. At best, the video can really help to judge a ball that crosses the goal line or not or with offsides because these decisions are based on specific facts: inside or outside.

“There’s no room for interpretation, but even then it’s dangerous. There was VAR in the World Cup Final, yet for France’s first goal, which resulted from a free kick, there was no initial foul from the Croatian player, while for Griezmann’s penalty, it was the VAR official that called the referee, who became a kind of puppet.

“Was there or wasn’t there a Croatian hand? All of Croatia insisted the hand was involuntary, while all of France wanted a penalty.

“Who knows, maybe tomorrow the captains and goalkeepers will have headphones and the Coaches will be able to talk to them and guide them during games.

“By doing this, we’ll certainly kill football, like it’s already happened in cycling and F1. We’ve already killed the referees.

“Why are all the refereeing chiefs in favour of the VAR? Because it covers their backs and they’re always on the side of those who feed them.”

About CR7 to Juventus: "I can't understand this operation. It's strange that Ronaldo (33 years old) has left "his" Real Madrid to try a new adventure.

When I was 32, there were many clubs who wanted me but I was tired and I stopped. Ronaldo is obviously not tired to accept a new challenge.

I don't understand if it was Juventus to contact him or it was Mendez to contact Juventus.

I can't understand this market operation".

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130719 messaggi

Home

Ronaldo agent slams UEFA

https://www.football-italia.net/127329/ronaldo-agent-slams-uefa

Aug 30, 2018

Cristiano Ronaldo was a no-show at the Champions League draw and the Juventus star’s agent slammed UEFA for a “ridiculous” snub.

The former Real Madrid star played a key role in their third consecutive trophy and was named Forward of the Season by UEFA.

However, the overall award for Champions League Player of the Season went to Luka Modric.

Some are wondering if this is why Ronaldo was expected in Monte Carlo, but didn’t arrive to accept his award.

Agent Jorge Mendes seemed to imply as much when he spoke to Portuguese paper Record.

“Football is played on the field and that’s where Cristiano won. He scored 15 goals, carried Real Madrid on his back and conquered the Champions League again.

“It’s ridiculous, shameful. The winner is not in doubt, as Ronaldo is the best in his position.”

Ronaldo will face another of his former clubs, as Juventus are in the same group as Manchester United, Valencia and Young Boys.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130719 messaggi

Home

Ronaldo requests extra security

https://www.football-italia.net/127408/ronaldo-requests-extra-security

Sep 1, 2018

Cristiano Ronaldo has reportedly asked Juventus for at least three bodyguards to look after him and his family in Turin.

According to the Corriere di Torino newspaper, the Ballon d’Or winner is concerned that his villa in the Gran Madre park is too exposed.

He asked Juve to organise two security guards, one for his family and one to keep an eye on the villa at all times, plus a third bodyguard to accompany him everywhere he goes.

It's very possible the decision from local authorities to bring in an anti-terror unit to cover his debut Serie A game at the Stadio Bentegodi in Verona against Chievo prompted some anxiety.

Ronaldo is setting down roots in Turin, as his son Cristiano Jr has started training in the Juventus youth academy.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130719 messaggi

Home

Best awards: Ronaldo yes, Buffon no

https://www.football-italia.net/127507/best-awards-ronaldo-yes-buffon-no

Sep 3, 2018

Juventus forward Cristiano Ronaldo has been nominated for The Best FIFA Men’s Player and Puskas awards.

Ronaldo’s 15 goals fired Real Madrid to a third consecutive Champions League last season, while his overhead kick against Juventus in the quarter-finals was widely considered the best goal of 2017-18.

However, he is not joined on the podium by long-time rival Lionel Messi as former teammate Luka Modric and Liverpool’s ex-Roma winger Mohamed Salah make up the other finalists.

Juventus boss Max Allegri was not among the final three for The Best Men’s Coach, with Zlatko Dalic instead recognised for taking Croatia to the World Cup Final, as well as ex-Bianconeri midfielder Zinedine Zidane after he oversaw Madrid’s Champions League defence.

There was also disappointment for Gianluigi Buffon, whose fourth straight domestic double with Juve was not enough to see him displace Hugo Lloris, Thibaut Courtois or Leicester City’s Kasper Schmeichel.

FIFA award nominees in full

The Best FIFA Men’s Award: Cristiano Ronaldo (Juventus), Luka Modric (Real Madrid/Croatia), Mohamed Salah (Liverpool)

Puskas Award: Gareth Bale (Real Madrid), Denis Cheryshev (Russia), Lazaros Christodoulopoulos (AEK Athens), Cristiano Ronaldo (Juventus), Giorgian de Arrascaeta (Cruzeiro), Riley McGree (Melbourne City, Lionel Messi (Argentina), Benjamin Pavard (France), Ricardo Quaresma (Portugal), Mohamed Salah (Liverpool) 

The Best Men’s Coach Award: Zlatko Dalic (Croatia), Didier Deschamps (France), Zinedine Zidane (Real Madrid)

The Best FIFA Goalkeeper Award: Thibaut Courtois (Real Madrid/Belgium), Hugo Lloris (Tottenham Hotspur/France), Kasper Schmeichel (Leicester City/Denmark)

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti