Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130548 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Spinazzola: ‘Juventus a dream’

http://www.football-italia.net/99992/spinazzola-‘juventus-dream’

Mar 21, 2017

Tifosibianconeri English page - CLICK HERE

Leonardo Spinazzola discusses his “dream and ambition” to play for Juventus, after a first Italy call-up.

The winger is owned by the Bianconeri, but has never actually played for them, but the 23-year-old is hoping his impressive form on loan with Atalanta can make his dream come true.

“It’s a dream and ambition for me to get there,” Spinazzola said in an Azzurri Press conference today.

“For me, Milan and Juventus are the top of the world. Then with all my idols - [Gianluigi] Buffon, [Alessandro] Del Piero, [Andrea] Pirlo - it’s normal that I have that ambition and the national team can help me a lot.

“It’s my first year in Serie A though, and I have to improve a lot of things, both defensively and offensively.

“It’s only through training that I can improve.”

Condividi questo messaggio

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130548 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Spinazzola: 'Not ready for Juve'

http://www.football-italia.net/102798/spinazzola-not-ready-juve

May 19, 2017

Leonardo Spinazzola insists he's 'still not ready to play for Juventus', even after a good season with Atalanta.

The 24-year-old joined the Bianconeri back in 2012, but has yet to make a single appearance for the club, instead having been sent out on a series of loans.

Now in his second spell with La Dea, he scored an own goal against his parent club, but Atalanta were stll able to register an impressive point in the recent home fixture.

"The own goal? These things happen, but after it I started to hear buzzing in my head," Spinazzola admitted to Gazzetta dello Sport. "After a season like that you can have a bad game. Even an own goal can help you grow.

"[Gianluigi] Buffon is my hero. He’s a great and humble champion. Teammates? If he doesn’t get tired he can be there. Maybe he will play up to the age of 50. I never thought about moving from the Juventus Primavera to the first team.

"I was immature when I came to Atalanta two years ago, let alone when I was 17. I do not think I’m ready for the Bianconeri yet. Time will decide.

"The turning point in my career was with [Pierpaolo] Bisoli. I had started the season in midfield but then before Perugia-Brescia he told me that he wanted to play as a wing-back. On the outside I play shorter and come in from behind. I have more space and offer less points of reference to the opponent."

Atalanta have secured a European place this season, which Spinazzola thinks was completely out of the blue.

"Only a fool would have thought about this league position in the summer. We however, believed in January when others gave up on us.

"The breakthrough came against Napoli. We had endured a difficult period and to get a result at the San Paolo it was clear that we could compete against anyone."

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130548 messaggi

34e7ujn.jpg

Juventus Plotting Spinazzola Return

https://forzaitalianfootball.com/2017/06/juventus-plotting-spinazzola-return/

Jun 10, 2017

Atalanta full-back Leonardo Spinazzola’s time in Bergamo could be cut short as Juventus are ready to bring the 24-year-old back to Turin.

The Foligno native graduated from the Bianconeri youth setup in 2012, but since then he has spent his time on loan at several Italian clubs, with Atalanta being the latest.

Spinazzola has impressed since joining the Nerazzurri in 2016, even earning a call-up to the Italian national team, but Sky Sport Italia reports Juventus are finally ready to bring the full-back back to Turin.

The two parties had originally agreed on a two-year loan for the 24-year-old, but it looks as the Old Lady are keen to cut that agreement short.

However it remains to be seen whether Spinazzola would remain with Juve, as Il Secolo XIX reports he could be included in negotiations for Patrik Schick.

Spinazzola made his Italy debut in a 2-1 friendly over Netherlands in March 2017.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130548 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Juventus to bring back Spinazzola?

http://www.football-italia.net/104638/juventus-bring-back-spinazzola

Jun 23, 2017

Juventus reportedly met with Leonardo Spinazzola’s agent, to discuss an early return to Turin.

The 24-year-old is on a two-year loan with Atalanta, and made 30 Serie A appearances for the Orobici this season.

The wide midfielder, who can also play left wing-back, made his Italy debut in March, and has gone on to win a further two caps for the Azzurri.

According to Sky, officials from Juve met with Spinazzola’s agent, Davide Lippi, to discuss the possibility of a return to Turin this summer.

However, with a Europa League campaign on the horizon, Atalanta are very unwilling to agree to an early termination.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130548 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Spinazzola agent: 'Sell Alex Sandro!'

http://www.football-italia.net/105145/spinazzola-agent-sell-alex-sandro

Jul 2, 2017

Leonardo Spinazzola’s agent urges Juventus to sell Alex Sandro, as the left-back on loan at Atalanta “is just as strong.”

Chelsea and Paris Saint-Germain are in a bidding war for the Brazilian, reaching over €60m.

“The dream move would be if Juventus sold Alex Sandro,” agent Davide Lippi told the Corriere dello Sport.

“They paid €28m and if Chelsea really do offer €70m, then the directors would make a massive profit.

“Plus they could replace him with a player who is just as strong, like Spinazzola, who just happens to be my client.”

Spinazzola is a 24-year-old who plays at left-back or as a left-winger and has been in the Juventus youth academy since 2010.

He had loan spells at Empoli, Virtus Lanciano, Siena, Vicenza and Perugia.

Already a full Italy international, he is midway through a two-year loan with Atalanta and the Bergamo boys are not prepared to release him early.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130548 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Spinazzola to stay with Atalanta

http://www.football-italia.net/105295/spinazzola-stay-atalanta

Jul 5, 2017

Leonardo Spinazzola will reportedly stay with Atalanta for the coming season, following talks with Juventus today.

The Italian international joined the Orobici on a two-year loan last summer, but it was suggested he could return to Turin a year early.

However, Gianluca Di Marzio’s website reports that the two clubs met today and Atalanta are confident that they’ll be able to keep hold of Spinazzola.

The left wing-back staying in Bergamo could have ramifications for Alex Sandro’s future, as he was seen as a potential replacement for the Chelsea target.

If Juve are indeed willing to let Spinazzola stay with Atalanta for another season, it could indicate that Alex Sandro is staying.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130548 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Atalanta won't release Spinazzola

http://www.football-italia.net/107298/atalanta-wont-release-spinazzola

Aug 6, 2017

Atalanta have refused to send Leonardo Spinazzola back to Juventus a year early, while Borussia Dortmund also tried to sign the full-back.

The 24-year-old arrived last summer on a two-year loan so he could get regular Serie A playing time.

His progress was far quicker than expected, earning three senior caps for Italy already and being an essential part of the side that finished fourth in Serie A.

It has long been reported that Juve wanted Spinazzola back at base early, especially after Dani Alves left to join Paris Saint-Germain.

However, Sky Sport Italia again reported today that Juve had tried once more this week to convince Atalanta into interrupting the two-year loan.

They were again told that Spinazzola was an integral part of Gian Piero Gasperini’s team and therefore not available until June 30 2018.

Meanwhile, the same satellite station also reported that Borussia Dortmund had made an approach to sign Spinazzola, including a salary worth €3m per year, but Juve are relying on him for their future.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130548 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Spinazzola out of Atalanta friendly

http://www.football-italia.net/107996/spinazzola-out-atalanta-friendly

Aug 11, 2017

Atalanta wingback Leonardo Spinazzola has reportedly failed to travel with his teammates to Spain for their friendly against Valencia.

According to Sky Sport Italia, Spinazzola will not participate in the Trofeo Naranja clash on Friday evening, despite initially being named in Atalanta’s squad.

It now remains to be seen whether the 24-year-old pulled out due to fitness issues or if a return to Juventus is on the cards.

Diego Laxalt’s agent also claimed on Friday that the Genoa wingback was closest to joining the Dea, possibly as a replacement for Spinazzola.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130548 messaggi

2ecg1uu.jpg

Kwadwo Asamoah out, Leonardo Spinazzola in

http://www.juvefc.com/kwadwo-asamoah-leonardo-spinazzola/

Aug 11, 2017

Kwadwo Asamoah could be set to join Galatasaray, but not before Juventus bring Leonardo Spinazzola back from Atalanta.

Juventus are looking to upgrade the flanks and could find cover for both the right and left side of the pitch by bringing back Leonardo Spinazzola from his remaining year-long loan at Atalanta.

The Orobici have stood fast so far in keeping the 24-year-old full-back at the club, however the players desire to return to Turin could be the deciding factor in his early return.

According to Goal Italia journalist Romeo Agresti, Juve are pushing for Spinazzola’s return and this could in turn facilitate Kwadwo Asamoah’s move to Galatasaray.

Agresti reports that the Ghanaian midfielder has an agreement in place for a 2.6m salary, however the Turkish side are yet to agree terms with Juventus.

Juve are reluctant to part with Asamoah, but could allow him to leave, should Spinazzola return to the club ahead of schedule.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130548 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Gasperini hints Spinazzola to Juve

http://www.football-italia.net/108079/gasp-hints-spinazzola-juve

Aug 12, 2017

Atalanta Coach Gian Piero Gasperini hints Leonardo Spinazzola will get his early move to Juventus. “Lately the players make the decisions.”

The wing-back didn’t make the trip to Valencia for last night’s friendly win, nor did he take part in this evening’s 1-1 draw with Venezia.

It’s reported he is trying to force a transfer to Juve, who already own his contract, but he is only midway through a two-year loan deal.

“Lately there are situations where the players make the decisions with those who are around them,” Gasperini told reporters.

“Spinazzola knows what I think and I am disappointed with him. In football it can happen that a Coach makes plans, but then it’s up to the club.

“In any case, this was an eventuality that we had predicted. We had a good pre-season thanks to a group that worked really hard.

“In Serie A it’s important to pick up points straight away, so the opening round is just as important as the final one. So far we’ve been solid, but for the Europa League we’ll need a lot more and I am not kidding myself.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130548 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Gasperini blasts Spinazzola

http://www.football-italia.net/108424/gasperini-blasts-spinazzola

Aug 19, 2017

Gian Piero Gasperini criticised Leonardo Spinazzola for abandoning Atalanta ahead of their big game with Roma to push through a Juventus move.

Spinazzola is refusing to play until the Orobici accept an offer from Juve to interrupt his two-year loan early.

“I call up Spinazzola, but he then takes himself off the list. I don’t want to get too much into this situation, as it’s really disappointing,” said the Coach in a Press conference.

“As far as I’m concerned, you keep playing for a team as long as you are there. Unfortunately, the God of money prevails. It’s surprising to see young players try to force transfers like this, but they only learn what they see the older stars do. Spinazzola isn’t here, but that doesn’t mean we will play with 10 men.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130548 messaggi

swcy9l.png

“Thanks Beppe Marotta for his words about Spinazzola.”

http://www.football-italia.net/108634/atalanta-hint-spinazzola-stay

Aug 23, 2017

Atalanta have suggested that Leonardo Spinazzola will not return to Juventus as their CEO “thanks Beppe Marotta for his words.”

Spinazzola has been missing in action for Atalanta since their friendly against on August 11, around the time that speculation of Juve cutting his loan short arose.

Marotta chose his words carefully when describing the Bianconeri’s chances of bringing back the wingback on Tuesday, and Luca Percassi treated them as confirmation that the player would stay in Bergamo.

“We thank Marotta for his words because, despite the complex dynamics of the transfer market, he understood and respected Atalanta’s technical requirements,” he told Tuttosport.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130548 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Spinazzola: Juve once in a lifetime

http://www.football-italia.net/108930/spinazzola-juve-once-lifetime

Aug 28, 2017

Leonardo Spinazzola has confirmed that he wants to leave Atalanta and return to Juventus. “A train that passes maybe once in a lifetime…”

Juve have been linked with cutting Spinazzola’s two-year loan short throughout the summer, but despite Atalanta’s insistence that he would not be going anywhere, the wingback made it clear his heart was set on realising “a dream” back in Turin.

“I’m sorry. I’m sorry if I offended anyone because anyone that knows me knows who I am and and what my values are,” he wrote on Instagram.

“Returning to Juventus at 24 would be the achievement of a dream. A sweaty dream, fought, tried for and finally realised after years of loans and sacrifice.

“Bergamo, Atalanta and their fantastic fans, the Percassi family, Mr. Gasperini and every single player and member of staff, you’ve all been crucial for me so that this dream could finally happen, and I’ll always thank them.

“Bergamo welcomed me, matured me, raised me, supported me and helped me.

“I am and I’ll always be grateful to Atalanta, whether I remain or don’t remain a Nerazzurri player, because I’m a professional and because I’m happy to wear these colours, with which we did great things last season, and whatever happens I’ll continue to do so.

“But don’t ask me to stop dreaming because there are trains that maybe pass once in a lifetime, and I’ll do my best to get on it. I’ll always have Atalanta in my heart.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130548 messaggi

swcy9l.png

‘Spinazzola, respect your contract’

http://www.football-italia.net/108974/‘spinazzola-respect-your-contract’

Aug 29, 2017

Atalanta sporting director Roberto Spagnolo warns Leonardo Spinazzola “there’s a contract to be respected” as he pushes for a Juventus move.

The full-back is on loan from the Bianconeri, who want to bring him back a year early, and yesterday urged the Orobici to let him leave.

“When Spinazzola returns from the national team, he has to return to being available with the desire to get back on track,” Spagnolo cautioned, speaking to Bergamo TV.

“Both the managing director Luca Percassi and the President Antonio Percassi have spoken clearly, and Juventus did too in confirming the player’s stay.

“The lad has to realise there’s a contract to be respected. There’s a minimum of consideration for what he wants, but for us this story has become a problem because we’re the ones being penalised.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130548 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Agent: 'No winners' for Spinazzola

http://www.football-italia.net/109184/agent-no-winners-spinazzola

Aug 31, 2017

Agent Davide Lippi admits Leonardo Spinazzola won’t be going to Juventus from Atalanta today, but “nobody wins in this situation.”

The full-back is midway through a two-year loan deal in Bergamo and Atalanta refused to release him early.

“There just isn’t enough time for Spinazzola,” Lippi told Sky Sport Italia.

“As the son of a Coach, I have never seen a tactician want to keep a player who no longer wanted to be there. I’ve experienced it now.

“This seemed less of a battle between Spinazzola and Atalanta as between Juventus and Atalanta. It’s only normal the player had the aspiration of returning to Turin after so many years moving around.

“I want to make it clear he never handed in a medical certificate, never missed a training session, and he didn’t play in competitive games only because he didn’t feel focused and the Coach did not consider him available.

“The player never pulled back or ruled himself out, but in these circumstances, he could not feel calm enough to play in a Serie A match.

“I don’t think anyone wins in this situation, including Italy, as he hasn’t been training to his best and is not match-fit. We’re happy he was called up, as his professionalism was respected, which is why it’s disappointing to hear some say for two months that he was unprofessional.

“The market ends tonight. I don’t know if the player will be welcomed back in the locker room, they will sort that out themselves. He will continue training at 100 per cent, as he always has done.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130548 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Agent: ‘Spinazzola staying at Atalanta’

http://www.football-italia.net/109200/agent-‘spinazzola-staying-atalanta’

Aug 31, 2017

Leonardo Spinazzola’s agent confirms his client “will remain at Atalanta until 2018”, despite Juventus interest.

The left-back is on loan with the Orobici until next summer, but the Bianconeri were keen to bring him back to Turin a year early.

The Italian international made it clear he wanted to go, but Atalanta blocked the move and he’ll stay in Bergamo for this season.

“Spinazzola will remain at Atalanta until 2018,” Davide Lippi admitted.

“These have been difficult days, Leonardo is a sensible lad but he had a dream, to go back to the team he started at.

“It didn’t happen and he’s suffered a lot, he also had to deal with a bereavement in the family. Now he’ll work to do his best for the Nerazzurri.

“Spinazzola has behaved professionally given we told Atalanta in June that he wanted to go back to Juve. Since June we’ve been told that desire could not be met, at least this year.

“The lad went to pre-season and as is right he competed in a professional manner, given he was under contract.

“He trained and he tried to do it in the best way possible in the hope that the situation would change, but the Bergamaschi didn’t think it was possible.

“The player didn’t go home or go on holiday, he stayed and he trained. It’s understandable that in August he wasn’t in the right mental or physical condition to play in important competitions like Serie A.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130548 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Atalanta: No Spinazzola problem

http://www.football-italia.net/109370/atalanta-no-spinazzola-problem

Sep 4, 2017

Atalanta President Antonio Percassi insists “the case is closed” regarding Leonardo Spinazzola as him staying is “what we agreed” with Juventus.

Spinazzola went public with his desire to cut his two-year loan at Atalanta short and return to Juventus, which resulted in him missing part of the Orobici’s preseason and their first two games of the Serie A campaign.

The wingback’s stock has since fallen further after a disjointed performance for Italy in their 3-0 defeat to Spain on Saturday.

“Staying at Atalanta for another season? That’s what we agreed,” Percassi told Radio anch’io sport.

“The fact that Spinazzola played for the national team means he was considered by Ventura to do so. The CT looked at him in training and decided to use him.

“All his [Atalanta] teammates are waiting for the lad in Bergamo with open arms. My meeting with him will last five minutes. The case is closed for us.

“I’m sorry if he was hurt, Spinazzola’s a good lad and there will be maximum participation on his part, like he’s always shown, with great professionalism.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130548 messaggi

Home

Spinazzola: ‘Juventus is a dream’

https://www.football-italia.net/124722/spinazzola-‘juventus-dream’

Jul 19, 2018

Returning Juventus man Leonardo Spinazzola admits “being here is a dream”, and chose the number 37 shirt as “number 7 was already taken…”

The defender has been on the Bianconeri’s books since 2010, but has never actually played for the first team.

Following a two-year loan at Atalanta though, the Italian international has been brought back to Turin.

“First of all, I have to thank you that there are so many people here, I thought it would just be my agents asking me questions!” Spinazzola laughed, beginning his presentation Press conference.

“It would have been hugely emotional even without Cristiano Ronaldo, being here is a dream.

“I wanted to come back last year, but you know how the transfer market goes. Last year I felt it was a train I couldn’t miss, but Atalanta told me I had to stay.

“I ended up being happy because we had a great league season, a great Europa League campaign, and it was good for me and the team.

“I want to thank everyone at Atalanta: [Coach Gian Piero] Gasperini, all the staff and my teammates.

“They were two beautiful years, and were it not for them I might not be here. I also thank Juventus, who waited for me over these six years. I’m very happy and excited.

“The first few loan spells were difficult because I couldn’t play and do my best, then I got moved into a role which I feel better playing in and had more awareness of what I could do. Those two years in Bergamo gave me so much.”

Spinazzola left Juventus in 2012 and has been on loan ever since, what’s changed now he’s back?

“The difference is Cristiano Ronaldo. When I left six years ago, a signing like that was unthinkable.

“That means the club has done a great job and does it every day, you can see that from the new training ground which is wonderful. Now this is one of the top clubs in the world.”

The left-back will wear the number 37 shirt this season.

“It’s the number I took in my first year in Bergamo and it brought me good luck,” Spinazzola explained.

“There are plenty of reasons why 7 is my favourite number but it was already taken!

“[Juan] Cuadrado had it, now it’s changed and I left it alone! I like both three and seven, so I chose this number.”

Spinazzola won’t be able to contribute right away, as he was forced to undergo surgery on his meniscus.

“My condition is a bit more positive now, I’ve been running for a week and I went to see [surgeon Pierpaolo] Mariani last week and he said it was fine.

“Now all I can do is work, be patient, and wait.

“I think I’ll be back in mid-October or early November. I think you should always be calm with these kind of injuries, because it’s pointless coming back in four months only to feel bad for three months.

“So it’s better for me to let the doctors get me in shape, then when the Coach says I’m ready I’ll train.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130548 messaggi

Home

Spinazzola out for two weeks

https://www.football-italia.net/136475/spinazzola-out-two-weeks

Apr 1, 2019

Juventus full-back Leonardo Spinazzola is expected to miss two weeks of action after suffering a knee injury.

Spinazzola appeared for the final half-hour of Juve’s 1-0 win against Empoli on Saturday, but Max Allegri confirmed at his Press conference for Tuesday’s trip to Cagliari that the Italy international ‘has a problem in his knee’.

Tuttomercatoweb has since reported that the former Atalanta defender will need two weeks to recover.

That will almost certainly rule him out of the Bianconeri’s next four games, among them a clash with Milan and the first leg of their Champions League quarter-final with Ajax.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti