Socrates

Giorgio Chiellini

130539 messaggi

Home

Chiellini injury not serious

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor chiellini infortunato atalanta juventus 3-0

https://www.football-italia.net/134048/report-chiellini-injury-not-serious

Jan 31, 2019

Juventus defender Giorgio Chiellini should be back in two weeks as it is reported Chelsea’s Gary Cahill rejected the Bianconeri.

Chiellini will undergo tests to determine the extent of his suspected calf injury on Friday, but Sky Sport Italia reports he will only miss two weeks of action.

That would make him available for Juve’s Champions League last-16 tie with Atletico Madrid.

However, Sky Sports in the UK claims the Old Lady did try to sign a defender on Thursday but were rejected by Cahill, just hours after it was reported his family did not want to leave West London.

Condividi questo messaggio

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

Home

Chiellini: Ronaldo like Bolt & Federer

Gerelateerde afbeelding

https://www.football-italia.net/134600/chiellini-ronaldo-bolt-federer

Feb 13, 2019

Giorgio Chiellini has admitted that replacing Gianluigi Buffon as Juventus captain ‘isn’t easy’ and compared Cristiano Ronaldo to Usain Bolt and Roger Federer.

Chiellini took the armband after Buffon left for Paris Saint-Germain last summer, but the loss of Juve’s long-serving goalkeeper was eased by the arrival of Ronaldo from Real Madrid.

“Replacing Gigi isn’t easy at all,” the defender told La Stampa.

“As captain you don’t have to do other people’s jobs. You have to maintain balance, and in a multicultural dressing room with different backgrounds, habits and religions it’s not always easy. But sharing them is beautiful.

“Ronaldo? You become a leader. I’m a curious person, I’m a good observer and I like to learn. Having near Ronaldo me, for example, is interesting.

“He’s like Bolt and Federer: knowing the habits of those who have an extra gear helps. It’s not to imitate him but rather to broaden my horizons.”

Chiellini has won seven straight Scudetti with Juve – so what keeps him going?

“Lloris, the France goalkeeper, said he had a few difficult months after the World Cup because he couldn’t find new motivation,” added the 34-year-old.

“I think that was the case with the Italy team. I saw the Juventus players who won in 2006 and they came back dazed.

“At Juve it’s different. A victory here is, above all, a relief in that the job is done.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

Home

Chiellini reaches Juventus 500

https://www.football-italia.net/135718/chiellini-reaches-juventus-500

Mar 12, 2019

Giorgio Chiellini will tonight make his 500th competitive appearance in a Juventus jersey when they host Atletico Madrid in the Champions League.

The Round of 16 tie kicks off at 20.00 GMT and the Bianconeri must overcome a 2-0 first leg deficit.

It is also a special occasion for the 34-year-old defender, who this evening reaches his 500th match in the Juve shirt.

He made his debut as a late substitute in a 1-0 Serie A win against Messina on October 15, 2005, playing as a left-back.

Chiellini so far has 499 games under his belt in all competition, in which he scored an impressive 35 goals and provided 23 assists.

He was yellow carded 88 times and sent off on five occasions, twice with straight reds.

Chiello now has two round numbers on his career chart, as he also achieved 100 senior Italy caps.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

Home

Chiellini: I'd hate Conte at Inter!

9380b70a3825208e98c31d80c785f07b-65687-1

https://www.football-italia.net/138432/chiellini-id-hate-conte-inter

May 24, 2019

Giorgio Chiellini admits he would ‘hate’ to see Antonio Conte at Inter but believes Juventus have a ‘higher power’ in Cristiano Ronaldo.

Conte had been linked with returning to Juve as Max Allegri’s replacement, but the former Chelsea boss looks set to take the reins at Inter – regarded as the Old Lady’s fiercest rivals.

“You have no idea how many messages I receive every day about the Juve Coach,” Chiellini told Tuttosport.

“I’m very calm. I don't know any more than you [journalists], but I’m convinced that a great Coach will come in.

“It was the right moment for Max to leave. He probably did something that won’t be repeated again.

“That’s why I wouldn’t be surprised to see him again at Juve in a few years. The love that Max has for Juventus and vice versa is so great that we’ll peacefully cross paths again.

“I’d hate to see Conte at Inter, but that’s life. I understand he’s a professional, but seeing him at Inter would be strange.

“It’s not a criticism, everyone knows I have a special relationship with Antonio. What can I say, I hope everything goes well for him but that he doesn’t win anything at Inter.

“It’s the truth, so much so that when he coached Chelsea I supported him. At Inter, no, I can’t do that, really...”

The defender then passed judgment on Cristiano Ronaldo and the Bianconeri’s Champions League exit to Ajax.

“He’s a deity, a higher power,” he continued.

“It was very important to fill the void that Gigi [Buffon] left behind. Cristiano was an example for everyone, with his dedication to work.

“He’s adapted to the city perfectly, he goes to restaurants, he’s curious. I wasn’t there against Ajax, but it's clear that you can’t go without so many players.

“This season we’ve not been able to count on crucial players like Khedira and Douglas Costa that much.

“I’m convinced that with Ronaldo in optimal condition, not like in Amsterdam where not even Douglas was fully fit, we would’ve gone through. I’d like to replay the tie 100 times.”

The Old Lady captain turns 35 in August, so is he thinking about the future?

“You think about it, it’s only natural. In August I’ll turn 35. I’ll play for another year or two, but it’s almost impossible that I’ll play for three.

“I’d like to take more of a directorial path than a field one. If I think about the future, I don’t think my life goes in hand with the life of a Coach.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

Home

Chiellini: 'Inter and Napoli can't hide'

Chiellini su Icardi:

https://www.football-italia.net/142111/chiellini-inter-and-napoli-cant-hide

Aug 14, 2019

Giorgio Chiellini confessed Juventus are “a work in progress” under Maurizio Sarri, but Inter and Napoli “can’t pretend they’re not expected to win.”

The Bianconeri are beginning pre-season with their new Coach after five years of Max Allegri.

“Every Coach has his characteristics. Allegri was different to Antonio Conte, just as Sarri is different to Allegri,” Chiellini told Tuttomercatoweb.

“We are trying to understand his requests as quickly as possible. We’re still a work in progress, as for some reason Serie A is the only league that starts at the end of August. From next week we’ll start stepping up a gear both physically and mentally.”

Juve have won the last eight consecutive Serie A titles, but this time they have a new boss in Sarri, while Inter brought in Conte.

“I think last season Inter had the kind of squad that could win the Scudetto and they’ve further reinforced this summer. I think there is a bit of a gap between us, Inter and Napoli, but at the end of the day it’ll always be tough to win.

“There will be pressure on us, but also on Inter, because a club that spent that much money on the transfer market cannot hide away and pretend they’re not expected to win. The same goes for Napoli, we are three teams starting with the objective of victory.”

Juve’s biggest investment was Matthijs de Ligt, snapped up from Ajax for around €80m.

“He was the most sought-after young defender in Europe and Juventus did very well to get him,” continued Chiellini.

“He can certainly grow and improve over the years. We signed important players who improve the potential value of the squad, but in the end, it all comes down to the daily work and sacrifice we’re willing to put in.

“Now finally we can get started, because we’re fed up of friendlies and training sessions.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

Home

Serious knee injury for Chiellini

Juve, Chiellini va ko: infortunio al crociato

https://www.football-italia.net/143591/serious-knee-injury-chiellini

Aug 30, 2019

Juventus captain Giorgio Chiellini has been diagnosed with a torn anterior cruciate ligament in his right knee and will require surgery.

The Bianconeri announced the news this evening, as he sustained the injury during today’s training session.

More details will be available after the operation, but this type of injury usually requires at least three to six months out, depending on the severity of the tear.

“During today's training, Giorgio Chiellini sustained a sprain of his right knee,” read a statement.

“The diagnostic tests performed at J|Medical showed a lesion of the anterior cruciate ligament. It will be necessary to have surgery in the coming days.”

It is a serious blow for the reigning champions just hours before their Scudetto showdown with Napoli on Saturday evening.

The 35-year-old defender has often suffered from muscular issues, usually around the calf area, but this is his first real knee ligament injury.

It’s also safe to say having Chiellini out of action for several months means Daniele Rugani’s proposed move to Roma is off, while Merih Demiral is also taken off the market.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

Home

Chiellini: 'Thank you, destiny'

Chiellini: 'Grazie a tutti, vincerò anche questa sfida' FOTO

https://www.football-italia.net/143668/chiellini-thank-you-destiny

Sep 1, 2019

Juventus captain Giorgio Chiellini took a positive approach to his devastating knee injury. “It will remain a memory of another challenge won!”

The defender tore his anterior cruciate ligament during training on Friday and will require surgery, which is likely to keep the 35-year-old out of action for six months.

He attended Juve’s 4-3 thriller against Napoli last night, hobbling to his seat on crutches, and posted an Instagram message to fans.

“Thank you to the team that gave me this victory last night, thank you to all my fans and those close to me who gifted a thought of comfort, and thank you to the many opponents who pleasantly surprised me with their shows of respect and affection.

“And thank you to destiny for giving me this wonderful challenge that I honestly experience with enthusiasm, certain that it will remain a memory of another challenge won!”

Chiellini also earned more appreciation from Napoli supporters after the Juventus win, because he was the first to hobble over and console Kalidou Koulibaly following a last-gasp own goal.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

Home

Chiellini out for six months

Juve, Chiellini operato: ecco i tempi di recupero

https://www.football-italia.net/143805/chiellini-out-six-months

Sep 3, 2019

Juventus have confirmed that captain Giorgio Chiellini will be out for ‘around six months’ after successful knee surgery.

Chiellini tore the ACL in his right knee last week and went under the knife in Austria on Tuesday.

A statement released by Juve this evening confirmed the defender’s operation was ‘perfectly successful’.

As for a recovery time, the Bianconeri expect to have him back in early March.

That would explain why the 35-year-old was left out of their squad for the Champions League group stage.

However, he can be reinstated for the knockout phase, which begins in February.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

Home

Chiellini to be non-playing captain

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor giorgio chiellini stampelle

https://www.football-italia.net/143964/chiellini-be-non-playing-captain

Sep 8, 2019

Giorgio Chiellini will reportedly continue to sit on the Juventus bench as a non-playing captain throughout his six-month lay-off.

The 35-year-old defender tore his anterior cruciate ligament during training and had surgery in Innsbruck this week.

He is not expected back on the field for at least six months, but that doesn’t mean Juve won’t be able to count on his support or leadership qualities.

Chiellini was on the bench at the Juventus Stadium for the 4-3 victory over Napoli and was the first to hobble down on his crutches to console Kalidou Koulibaly for the stoppage-time own goal.

According to Tuttosport, he will try to be on the bench as much as possible throughout the recovery period, including away matches.

It will all be organised along with his physiotherapists and medical staff to ensure the journeys do not interfere with his treatment.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

Home

Chiellini 'ready before end of season'

chiellini agente tempi recupero

https://www.football-italia.net/145349/chiellini-ready-end-season

Oct 17, 2019

Giorgio Chiellini “will be back on the pitch between January and March,” assured the Juventus captain’s agent, and ready for Euro 2020.

The 35-year-old defender was ruled out for at least six months by a torn anterior cruciate ligament at the end of August.

“His recovery is progressing positively and the man has this magnetic positivity,” Davide Lippi told TMW Radio.

“It’s incredible. He works so hard every day and when I call him up, he’s the one who reassures me. He is making giant leaps forward.

“I don’t know the precise date of his comeback, but it will certainly be in the New Year. It might be the end of January, February or March, but he will certainly be there for the final part of the season.”

There is extra motivation to recover quickly, as Chiellini doesn’t want to miss out on Euro 2020 following Italy’s qualification.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

Home

Chiellini: Two more years, then...

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor chiellini juventus 2019

https://www.football-italia.net/145623/chiellini-two-more-years-then

Oct 25, 2019

Juventus defender Giorgio Chiellini has confirmed that he will play on for “no more” than two years but ruled out becoming a Coach.

Chiellini remains Juve’s captain but is now 35 and currently recovering from an ACL injury, and the veteran admits he is already thinking about life after football.

“I’ll play for a couple more years, no more,” he told Gazzetta dello Sport.

“I’d like to have a career in directorship but with great calmness because I think that the biggest mistake of us footballers, once our careers are over, is to think that we’re ready right away.

“When you stop playing, between 35 and 40 if you’re lucky, you think you know everything about football.

“But then you enter the world of work, where the same people your age have worked for at least 15 years at a good level.

“Even if you drop down a level, you find people who are 10 years younger than you but have 10 years more experience.

“Therefore, you have a gap to fill and you have to be humbly aware of it. You have important know-how from a footballing point of view, but you also have to put everything else into place.

“It’s like a puzzle, every piece is important. You don’t have to rush. One day at a time, like recovering from an injury.

"Putting a team on the pitch and coaching them for half an hour is good for everyone.

“Detachment from the pitch isn’t easy, but I’m not crazy about the life of a Coach.

“A good tactical system is no longer enough. Coaches increasingly need to be psychologists and motivational leaders too.

“A director can be like an administrator of a company that has to manage at least 50 or 60 people.

“It’s all-encompassing: you must have the badges, but you must also accept the pressure and all kinds of sacrifices.

“It’s not a kind of responsibility that I feel inside right now.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

Home

Chiellini: 'Still a long way back'

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor chiellini con le stampelle

https://www.football-italia.net/146621/chiellini-still-long-way-back

Nov 19, 2019

Juventus defender Giorgio Chiellini expects to be back playing “between February and March” but urges fans to be patient with Maurizio Sarri.

The Italy international broke down with an ACL injury at the start of the season, and he gave an update on his recovery.

“I think I’ll be back on the pitch between February and March,” he told Tuttomercatoweb.

“Unfortunately, there’s still a long way to go. I’ve spent a few days abroad, but tomorrow I’ll return to continue my rehabilitation and it’s going very well. But you do need a lot of patience.

“They are doing very well without me, but I hope that I will be back during the spring, to help out by giving all that I’ve got, like they are doing.”

Max Allegri made way for the ex-Chelsea and Napoli boss over the summer, and Chiellini made it clear a period of transition was always going to be needed.

“After many years with Allegri it would have been different with any coach, but the results are going our way.

“You need to have patience, to understand the ideas of the coach, but in the meantime we need to pick up points and my teammates are doing that.”

Despite that, the 35-year-old backed Juve in their pursuit of the Champions League.

“We always believe and we have come very close. Let’s hope we arrive in a good way this spring because that’s what’s needed.”

Meanwhile, the stopper paid tribute to Roberto Mancini, whom he described as the “true architect” of Italy’s rebirth after their massive 9-1 victory over Armenia.

“It’s a fairly surprising result, but I congratulated the coach even after the great win against Bosnia.

“He changed the team’s trajectory in a very short time and understood the tricks needed to kickstart the group.

“He deserves so much credit because he is the true architect of this rebirth.”

• Like 1

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

Home

Chiellini: 'Ronaldo robbed of Ballon d'Or'

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor chiellini e Ronaldo 2019

https://www.football-italia.net/147171/chiellini-ronaldo-robbed-ballon-dor

Dec 3, 2019

Giorgio Chiellini claims Juventus teammate Cristiano Ronaldo “was robbed of the Ballon d’Or last year, as Real Madrid wanted to stop him winning.”

The trophy went to Real Madrid and Croatia midfielder Luka Modric in 2018, while this evening the winner was Barcelona star Lionel Messi.

Ronaldo skipped the ceremony for two years running after learning he would not be holding the golden globe aloft.

Asked about the decisions, Chiellini made some remarkable comments on Sky Sport Italia.

“Ronaldo was really robbed of the Ballon d'Or last season, when Real Madrid decided to make sure he couldn't win it and that was really weird,” said the defender.

“This season, it was more balanced. With all due respect, Modric even in his best season of his career didn't deserve it. That was a signal from Real Madrid, as they wanted to stop Ronaldo winning it.

“He won the Champions League, but by that logic, (Liverpool defender Virgil) Van Dijk should've won it this year, or last year (Antoine) Griezmann, (Paul) Pogba or (Kylian) Mbappe for doing extraordinary things at the World Cup. Modric made no sense.”

Cristiano Ronaldo won the Ballon d’Or on five occasions, while Messi now has six.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

logo.png

Juventus, when he comes back Giorgio Chiellini?

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor chiellini torna a febbraio

https://x-sport.news/juventus-when-he-comes-back-giorgio-chiellini-the-date-of-the-return-and-recovery-times/

Jan 15, 2020

When back Giorgio Chiellini? How is the recovery of the defender of Juventus, from the serious knee injury remedied at the end of August? With Demiral ko for 4-6 months, covered the short for Himself in defense with only leonardo Bonucci, de Ligt and Rugani (removed from market). Here, then, is that the return of the captain is highly anticipated, especially during the hot season. To review Chiellini with the jersey of Juventus on the field of play will have to wait for at least the first of march, with its conditions that will be evaluated week by week

Juventus, when he returns to the field Giorgio Chiellini

Giorgio Chiellini continues to work for the full recovery from the injury last August. A game with a goal for central in the season, before the rupture of the anterior cruciate ligament in his right knee in training. The worst is now past the defender that at the end of November, after the rehab for the surgery is returned to run. When you return to the field with Juventus? His conditions will be evaluated week by week, with the return at the moment is planned for march. The hypothesis of a return at the end of February seems to be permanently gone, with the desire not to risk ahead of the time

Chiellini and recovery time from the injury. The point of view of the Champions

Reduced to a minimum the possibility of a presence in the field of Giorgio Chiellini in the first leg of the first knockout round of the Champions league against Lyon in the program on February 26 in the French earth. Most likely the possibility for Sarri to count on the player, even just on the bench, in the return match on march 17. It will be crucial to see how the knee of the ball will respond to the stress of the next few weeks, when it is supposed to work with the ball and then return to the group, especially during workouts.

Waiting for Chiellini, Sarri, Juve rely on Bonucci, de Ligt and Rugani

Until then, will continue to make her contribution behind the scenes as hitherto, with its permanent presence on the occasion of the games. It will be Bonucci and de Ligt to do the extraordinary, with Rugani (that will not start, therefore, in January, despite the many requests) and ready to provide an alternative to those which are now the two owners after the accident Demiral. No intervention on the market in January

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

Chiellini has partially returned to squad training

Juve, riecco Chiellini: ha lavorato in parte in gruppo

https://www.calciomercato.com/en/news/juventus-chiellini-has-partially-returned-to-squad-training-44510

Feb 5, 2020

Juventus captain Giorgio Chiellini has returned partially to squad training, according to an official announcement.

The 35-year-old Italian, who is contracted to the Bianconeri until June of this year, has missed all but one games for the club so far this season after suffering a cruciate ligament rupture in training. The player has almost totally recovered, and his goal is to return for either the first Champions League clash against Lyon on February 26th or for the league game against Inter on March 1st.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

Home

Chiellini returns

Image may contain: 5 people, people playing sport and outdoor

Feb 16, 2020

Juventus welcomed back Giorgio Chiellini after six months out.

Chiellini had missed all-but-one game this season, after rupturing his anterior cruciate ligament in his knee in the first week of the season.

The defender replaced Leonardo Bonucci in the 77th minute of today’s game against Brescia to a standing ovation from the Bianconeri fans. .....

Continue -> http://bit.ly/2Sy0OyL

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

Home

Chiellini: 'Worst part is over'

chiellini intervista juventus brescia

Feb 16, 2020

Juventus defender Giorgio Chiellini returned after six months out with injury, and says the "worst part is over." 

Chiellini replaced Leonardo Bonucci in the 77th minute against Brescia to a standing ovation from the Bianconeri fans, and the defender says he is happy to be back.

“The worst part is over, now the difficult part arrives,” Chiellini told Sky Sport Italia.

“Today I needed an energy shock, thank you to everyone. Now I have to work a lot, I want to help my teammates.” ......

“Sarri certainly doesn’t need me. Juve are united by the President down to the last member of staff.” .....

Continue -> http://bit.ly/2vBjUuT

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

Home

Chiellini: 'Balotelli and Felipe Melo the worst'

Afbeelding kan het volgende bevatten: Alfredo Lomuzio, de tekst 'GOAL adidas IO ODIO SPORTIVAMENTE L' 'INTER COME JORDAN ODIA I PISTONS NON POSSO NON ODIARLA. 'ODIO QUELLO CHE CI SPINGE A SUPERARE L' L'AVVERSARIO. GIORGIO CHIELLINI'

May 9, 2020

Giorgio Chiellini spills the beans in his autobiography, as the Juventus captain admits to ‘hating Inter’, while slamming ‘negative’ Mario Balotelli and ‘the worst of the worst’ Felipe Melo.

The defender will release his book, ‘Io, Giorgio’, next week with the profits going to charity and he presented the tome in an interview with La Repubblica newspaper.

“I was really let down by two players and I confirm everything I wrote in the book. Balotelli is a negative person, with no respect for the group. During the Confederations Cup against Brazil in 2013, he didn’t lend a helping hand for anything, he really did deserve a slap.

“Some people thought he was among the top five strikers in the world, but I never even considered him in the top 10 or 20.

“However, there was someone worse, Felipe Melo: really the worst of the worst,” continued Chiellini.

“I cannot abide people who lack respect, those who always want to be contrarians. With him around, it was permanently likely to break out into a brawl. I told the directors that, too: he is a bad apple.” ....

Continue -> https://bit.ly/2WEM16e

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

Home

Chiellini: 'I'll play at least another year'

Giorgio Chiellini: meedogenloos als voetballer, barmhartig als ...

Jun 14, 2020

Giorgio Chiellini reveals he might not retire next summer, how he found the mental strength to deal with his knee injury and the role he wants after hanging up his Juventus boots.

The defender will turn 36 in August and has just made a full recovery from a devastating ACL injury, which many feared would end his career.

“I think that if it had happened 10 years ago, I wouldn’t have had the peace of mind to accept it,” he told Martina Colombari in an Instagram Live chat.

“At 35, with all the experience I’ve had, I can understand it’s a passing phase and you turn that into the energy to recover. I have improved overall in my mentality, because when I was younger, I’d use up a lot of energy by getting angry. I have a fortunate life, so remembering that in bad moments helps you focus that anger.” ....

Continue -> https://bit.ly/3e2JEl7

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

Home

Official: Buffon and Chiellini extend at Juve

84182462_1516998841813401_65366896223412

Jun 29, 2020

Gianluigi Buffon and Giorgio Chiellini have officially extended their Juventus contracts to June 2021.

Both their current deals were set to expire tomorrow, although the extensions were never really in doubt.

Captain Chiellini will turn 36 in August and said he intends to play on for at least one more year. ....

Continue -> https://bit.ly/2ZkiVKv

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

Home

Chiellini doesn't exclude retirement after Euro 2020

Giorgio Chiellini's Agent Says Defender Set for Juventus Contract Extension  | Bleacher Report | Latest News, Videos and Highlights

Aug 31, 2020

Juventus and Italy captain Giorgio Chiellini has not excluded that he could hang up his boots after the European Championship next summer.

Chiellini suffered a serious injury at the start of 2019-20 and never fully recovered during the season.

But the Italy captain hopes to have a good 2020-21 and 'crown' his Azzurri career as a protagonist in Euro 2020 next summer.

“I don’t know, it could be nice like that. I won’t rule it out,” he said at a press conference. “I find it hard to look ahead. ....

Continue -> https://bit.ly/31K73nC

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

Home

Chiellini doubt for Poland-Italy

Italië wacht op geteste verdedigers Chiellini en Bonucci – Wel.nl

Oct 10, 2020

Giorgio Chiellini is in doubt for Italy’s Nations League match against Poland tomorrow evening due to a knee problem.

It kicks off on Sunday at 19.45 UK time in Gdansk.

Chiellini had been expected to start alongside his Juventus teammate Leonardo Bonucci in a 4-3-3 formation.

However, coach Roberto Mancini confirmed during his press conference that he still had “a couple of doubts based on the physical condition of some players.”

It’s reported to include Chiellini, had a slight knee issue during training following an accidental knock. ....

Continue -> https://bit.ly/2GPk3Am

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

Home

Chiellini: 'Cristiano Ronaldo is fine'

Juventus, i convocati di Allegri: Ronaldo non c'è, Chiellini recuperato

Oct 13, 2020

Giorgio Chiellini insists Cristiano Ronaldo is fine after his COVID-19 diagnosis, as Juventus, Italy and everyone ‘must keep going. The real victory will be completing the season.’ .....

“I spoke to Cristiano, he’s fine and was sunbathing, he’ll be back when he’s ready. We’re not worried, but it is a distracting issue and we all know the next few months are going to be very difficult. We are equally convinced that we must keep going for the good of football.

“The real victory this season will simply be completing the season and the result will be secondary,” continued the Bianconeri and Italy captain. ....

Continue -> https://bit.ly/3iWP8PR

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

Home

Chiellini injury not serious

Infortunio per Chiellini durante Dinamo Kiev-Juventus: problema muscolare

Oct 21, 2020

There is good news for Juventus captain Giorgio Chiellini, as tests ruled out muscular lesions, so his injury is not serious.

The defender limped off during last night’s 2-0 Champions League victory away to Dynamo Kiev.

There had been concerns he might’ve pulled a hamstring or suffered a thigh strain. ....

Continue -> https://bit.ly/3oo5jd8

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti