130540 messaggi

flwx9z.jpg

Condividi questo messaggio

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130540 messaggi

170_news.jpg

Claudio Marchisio Will Not Swap Juventus For Udinese - Agent

The Azzurrini midfielder will not be used as bait to lure D'Agostino to Turin...

There have been some complications regarding Gaetano D'Agostino's move to Juventus as his current club, Udinese, would like an improved offer that also includes midfielder Claudio Marchisio as part of the deal

It had been suggested that the Italy U-21 international could used to sway the Zebrette into releasing D'Agostino, but that will not occur, according to the player's representative, Carlo Pallavicino.

"Claudio will absolutely not leave Turin, because he is an important player for the club and they are counting on him for the future," he revealed during an interview with Tuttojuve.

Seemingly, Juventus are only willing to part with striker Michele Paolucci and winger Davide Lanzafame in a swap deal, not Marchisio or left-back Paolo De Ceglie.

Marchisio made 24 appearances for La Vecchia Signora in Serie A this season, scoring three times in the process. He is considered a budding star by the press throughout Europe.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130540 messaggi

170_news.jpg

Marchisio: We Are The Favourites Along With Spain & England

The Azzurrini are going into the Under-21 European championships as one of the favourites...

Italy Under-21 midfielder Claudio Marchisio is certain that his side have the resources to win the European Championship in Sweden this summer.

"All of our opponents deserve respect, but we are going there to win," stated the Juventus starlet.

Italy are in confident mood after a 4-0 victory in a friendly over Denmark and begin their quest for the trophy against Serbia next Tuesday.

"We offered a good performance, he told the Corriere dello Sport. "There was the risk of not being mentally prepared for the match, however no one underestimated the commitment required even though it was a friendly."

The Azzurrini have a number of star players at their disposal, such as Inter striker Mario Balotelli, Juventus playmaker Sebastian Giovinco, and Genoa defender Domenico Criscito.

"We are among the favourites along with Spain and England and we intend to play until the very end," he concluded.

Marchisio had a good campaign this season with the Bianconeri, making 30 appearances in all competitions and scoring three times.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
13 messaggi

One of my favorite players @@ He is the future of this squad @@

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130540 messaggi
One of my favorite players @@ He is the future of this squad @@

He has got everything to become a star. ;)

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130540 messaggi

logo_hp.png

Juventus' Marchisio Upset By Cristiano Zanetti Sale

The youngster is not in favour of the Turin-based club's decision to sell the former Italian international...

Juventus midfielder Claudio Marchisio is struggling to comprehend the club's decision to sell veteran Cristiano Zanetti, who officially joined Fiorentina on Monday.

"Zanetti to the Viola? I haven't spoken to him, but I did not expect this," he sighed to firenzeviola.it.

"In both my role and as a person, the fact is he helped me a lot and I have great admiration for him. I don't understand why he has been sold."

The 23-year-old is not convinced that the former Inter man's departure will allow him to play more often either.

"Does it mean more space for me? In theory, yes, but with so many commitments we could have both played in a lot of good matches."

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
2002 messaggi

Juventus youngster Marchisio: Inter Milan stronger after Ibrahimovic sale

11.08.09 | tribalfootball.com

Juventus midfielder Claudio Marchisio has dismissed Inter Milan's Super Cup defeat.

He said: "A defeat in the Super Cup means nothing, Inter are still the super favourites for the Scudetto.

"Despite Zlatan Ibrahimovic's departure (to Barcelona), Inter's squad is now stronger. I think of players like Milito, Eto'o, Lucio, Thiago Motta. It is much stronger than last year, but we will try at Juve."

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130540 messaggi

logo_hp.png

Claudio Marchisio Rues Missed Chance On Italy Debut Against Switzerland

The 23-year-old was inches away from scoring the winner in Basel on his first cap...

Midfielder Claudio Marchisio was one of the new call-ups in Marcello Lippi's Italy squad and played the entire 90 minutes in his Azzurri debut against Switzerland.

The match finished in a scoreless draw, but the Juventus midfielder came close to scoring in the first half, when he sprung the offside trap, only to see his effort finish just wide of the post.

"It's too bad the ball would not go in, scoring on my debut would have been perfect," he was quoted as saying by ANSA following the match.

"I am happy because of the confidence the coach has shown me."

Players are attempting to stake their claim to be part of the 2010 World Cup squad next summer and Marchisio would like more chances to prove his worth after a positive debut in the friendly.

"I found a fantastic group here, I hope to have other opportunities," he concluded.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
20 messaggi

I liked Marchisio's performance yesterday. Unfortunately, he missed the goal. But he played very good.

I hope Camo is not serious...

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130540 messaggi

logo_hp.png

Claudio Marchisio Optimistic About Juventus' Season

The Bianconero player believes that the team can do well this year, despite last night's defeat

in the Berlusconi Trophy, following an otherwise encouraging pre-season...

Juventus midfielder Claudio Marchisio is confident that the team are destined to do very well in the Serie A season which kicks off this weekend.

His optimism is founded on the performances and results of the Bianconeri during pre-season, when they obtained some good results.

"The pre-season was good," declared the young Italian international to sportmediaset.it.

"We arrived in the Peace Cup final, we won the Tim Trophy and lost the Berlusconi Trophy from the penalty shoot-out, a game which we played well, especially in the first half, whereas in the second half there was a physical dip.

"However, this game satisfied us because we managed to do what the coach asked us to do. We don't have the 4-4-2 anymore, which was the traditional formation for many years, and with which we played in the past seasons.

"At first there were some difficulties, but we worked well and the results can be seen."

The 23-year-old was promoted to the first team back in 2006, before being sent on loan to Empoli during the 2007/08 season, but in all he has already played a total of 49 league games for the Old Lady, scoring three goals in the process.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130540 messaggi

logo_hp.png

Claudio Marchisio Buoyed By Juventus' Positive Pre-Season

The former Empoli star is pleased with his outfit's form in the pre-season...

Many pundits have suggested the player will 'come of age' this season, having now earned his first cap for Italy.

"I want to continue like this, for me it has been an important summer, both because of the work I have done and my entrance into the national team.

I think Juventus is a team that needs to compete for all targets, because reinforced by the new acquisitions, we are capable of going far in all competitions.

"We are at the beginning of the season, there is time to improve, but I think we're at a good point."

The 23-year-old is also hoping to hold down a place in the Bianconeri's starting XI in 2009-10.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130540 messaggi

logo_hp.png

Barcelona, Juventus Or Inter For The Champions League - Claudio Marchisio

Marchisio believes the Champions League will end up in Spain or Italy this season...

Juventus midfielder Claudio Marchisio has made his Champions League predictions: Barcelona, Juventus and Inter are favourites.

Surprisingly, the Italian didn't mention last year's finalists Manchester United, the Galacticos of Real Madrid, or even Carlo Ancelotti's Chelsea.

Marchisio believes Juve's summer investments in players like Diego and Felipe Melo will pay dividends on the continent and on the domestic front.

"Barcelona have the greatest chance of winning the Champions League compared to the rest," Marchisio told Il Corriere Dello Sport.

"Inter are there after they strengthened, but we are also aiming to win the trophy."

Bitter rivals Inter have dominated Serie A in recent years, but the Italian star is confident of breaking the Nerazzurri's stranglehold.

"We have always been close to Inter, and now we have strengthened I think we are even stronger than they are," added Marchisio.

Diego has been the outstanding signing this summer, and Marchisio believes the Brazilian will help in the conquest for trophies.

"Diego is a true Brazilian. We are getting to know him better game after game, and he will make the difference for us," concluded the Italian.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130540 messaggi

logo_hp.png

Juventus Confirm That Claudio Marchisio Does Not Have A Broken Foot

The Italian midfielder has not suffered a broken foot...

Juventus midfielder Claudio Marchisio has suffered from muscular fatigue, not a broken foot as first feared, the club have confirmed.

The Italian international was forced to limp out of the 3-1 win over Roma on Sunday after going down in pain. Marchisio underwent further tests this morning and the medics have ruled out a serious injury.

According to the club's official website, Marchisio has suffered from muscular fatigue to his right leg and his condition will be analysed over the next few days by Italy team doctors.

The Juve man has been called up by Italy coach Marcello Lippi for the upcoming World Cup qualifiers. La Nazionale lead their Group 8 qualifying table and they clash with Georgia on Saturday.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130540 messaggi

logo_hp.png

Juventus' Title Challenge With Inter Will Go Down To The Wire - Claudio Marchisio

Marchisio spoke about the title race with Inter and Italy's upcoming fixture against Bulgaria on Wednesday...

Claudio Marchisio is not getting carried away by a positive start to the season for Juventus, and still believes that the Old Lady are the underdogs for the league title.

"We have started well, but I believe it's still [too] early to think about the Scudetto," Marchisio is quoted as saying by Tuttomercatoweb.com.

"Certainly Inter remain the favourites, and it will be a good battle with us which will be concluded at the end of the tournament."

Before the league gets underway again this weekend, however, Marchisio is in line to start for the Italian national side when they face Bulgaria. The 23-year-old is hopeful of being able to feature at the Stadio Olimpico and play his part in sending Italy to the World Cup next year.

"I hope to be on the pitch in my stadium on Wednesday - to play in the national team is really nice and gives you a real buzz.

"We want to win to be certain of going to the World Cup," he concluded.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130540 messaggi

logo_hp.png

Italy Legend Marco Tardelli Crowns Claudio Marchisio

The former Juve star believes Marchisio has the qualities to follow in his footsteps, hailing the 23-year-old as a complete midfielder...

Claudio Marchisio has impressed fans and pundits alike in the early stages of this season, and his progress has not gone unnoticed by Marco Tardelli.

The 23-year-old all-action midfielder has earned comparisons to the former Juventus star, and Tardelli, who turns 55 today, agrees that Marchisio is primed for a great career.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130540 messaggi

logo_hp.png

Official: Claudio Marchisio Leaves Italy Squad Due To Injury

The 23-year-old has been tipped to leave the Azzurri since joining up with the team, but his absence is only definite now...

It has been confirmed that Juventus midfielder Claudio Marchisio will not be able to feature in the final two World Cup qualifiers for Italy, Ansa has reported.

The former Empoli player has been diagnosed with a meniscus problem and will certainly miss the matches against Ireland and Cyprus. Indeed, he could face a long period on the sidelines.

"The player will not recover in time for the Italy - Cyprus match on Wednesday," explained team doctor Enrico Castellacci.

"He will be back in Turin by tomorrow and his therapy will continue there. It will then be assessed whether needs surgery."

If an operation is required, then the player could spend approximately two months in the treatment room.

He has been a bright spot for both the Azzurri and his club side this season, holding down a regular spot in the starting XI of the midfield.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130540 messaggi

logo_hp.png

Claudio Marchisio Will Miss One Month Due To Operation

The 23-year-old will be out of action until mid-November. He will go under the knife over the weekend to cure his persistent pain...

Juventus midfielder Claudio Marchisio will miss approximately a month of action as he requires knee surgery, according to Il Corriere dello Sport.

The player left the Italian national team camp due to persistent pain in his knee and the doctors in Turin have suggested surgery is necessary to clear up a meniscus problem.

"The player will undergo arthroscopic meniscectomy selective lateral meniscus in his right knee. The operation will be done tomorrow morning, Saturday October 10, by Professor Flavio Quaglia at the Clinic of Fornaca Sessant of Turin," a press release issued by the club read.

"The intervention was a necessary measure after clinical reassessment and the persistence of pain. After the operation, a medical update report is planned."

The 23-year-old has been a regular in the starting XI for both Juventus and Italy this season and is tipped as one of the top rising talents in Serie A.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130540 messaggi

logo_hp.png

Claudio Marchisio

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
2212 messaggi

Claudio Marchisio!!!!!

The New Tardelli!!!

:sventola: :sventola: :sventola:

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130540 messaggi

logo_hp.png

Juventus Will Do Well Without Me - Claudio Marchisio

The Italian midfielder will not treat his recovery from injury with haste as he sets a time-frame for his return,

and he is confident his team-mates can do just as well without him...

Claudio Marchisio believes Juventus will do well without him following his knee operation, pointing out that he will not recover hastily.

The midfielder went under the knife last week to fix a damaged meniscus. The time of recovery was estimated at 40 days, but Marchisio is in no rush.

"The objective is to be ready by November, but I will respect the recovery time. I want to recover fully without speeding ahead," Marchisio told Tuttosport.

"I am walking without any crutches and have started the physiotherapy. Of course, I am not pleased about not playing, but I am optimistic. If this injury arrived further down the line, then it would have been worse.

"I will miss important matches, including some in the Champions League, but I am not worried as my colleagues will do well."

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130540 messaggi

logo_hp.png

Marchisio Nears Return From Injury

The injured midfielder is close to making a comeback

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130540 messaggi

imagegoalcomconcept2sub.jpg

Italian Title Race Not Over Yet - Claudio Marchisio

:|

The Juventus star is confident that his side can still win the Serie A...

:| :|

Italian titans Juventus made an impressive start to the 2009-'10 Serie A campaign and were touted as one of the favourites for the league title. Nevertheless, a string of poor results in November and December has dented their ambitions.

Holding midfielder Claudio Marchisio, who has been one of Juventus' key performers so far, is still confident that La Vecchia Signora have what it takes to win the Scudetto though.

"We have been unable to keep up the great form from the first couple of games of the season. However, it's not really a matter of form. Nobody would have even been worried if we had won the games against Bologna and Napoli," said Marchisio to La giornalaccio rosa dello Sport.

"The title race isn't over just yet. We have lost too many points against the smaller teams, just like we did last year. The season is still very long, but I understand the disappointment of our fans. It looked like we were able to turn things around when we beat Inter, but we endured another setback."

Juventus are the Serie A's number three halfway the season with 30 points from seventeen games. They trail table toppers Inter by nine points.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130540 messaggi

Claudio Marchisio Calls For Fan Support To Claim Fourth Place

But the youngster is aware it might not be enough

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130540 messaggi

Claudio Marchisio Plays Down Injury Scare

The youngster should be available for next weekend

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130540 messaggi

Claudio Marchisio: Juventus Are On A Par

With Inter, Milan & Roma

The youngster is still hopeful of fourth spot.

Apr 29, 2010

Midfielder Claudio Marchisio insists the current Juventus squad is good enough to challenge for the Serie A title despite underachieving this season.

“I have always been certain that this team are very strong,” the 24-year-old said to the Juventus Channel.

“We are on the same level as Inter, Milan and Roma. It’s true that we threw away this season, but there are important players and qualities from which we can start over to begin a cycle.”

Juve defeated Bari 3-0 last weekend to keep alive their faint hopes of achieving Champions League football.

The Old Lady lies six points behind fourth-placed Sampdoria with three games left to play, but Marchisio said: “Now we just have to try and win all our final matches, hoping that something nice will happen to us

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti