Modificato da Socrates

Condividi questo messaggio

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130542 messaggi

imagegoalcomconcept2sub.jpg

OFFICIAL:

John Elkann Unveils Andrea Agnelli As New Juventus President

Agnelli is the new president, and he will have a press conference at Vinovo this afternoon...

Apr 29, 2010

John Elkann has officially unveiled Andrea Agnelli as the new Juventus president at the Exor general assembly in Turin.

Elkann had given an indication of what to expect at the meeting in an interview he gave to La Stampa newspaper.

And he has now welcomed Agnelli, who will work alongside Jean-Claude Blanc as the club's new president.

"Seeing the situation of the last few months, I am pleased Andrea accepted. Knowing he will take the reigns is a big encouragement for me and a sign that Juventus will have a strong future," he told shareholders at the assembly, as reported by Tuttosport.

"Andrea has gained experience in sport over the years and I am sure that he, Blanc and others will work to strengthen all elements of the team. I wish them good luck.

"There are no doubts in the value of Juventus. Many things, such as the new stadium, have strengthened the club."

Juventus have also confirmed the news on their official website with an article from Elkann explaining the changes.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130542 messaggi

New Juventus President Andrea Agnelli Sacks

Jean Claude Blanc & Alessio Secco :shades:

The much-maligned duo look like they are on their way out…

May 16, 2010

New Juventus president Andrea Agnelli has wasted no time in stamping his authority on the club by sacking predecessor Jean Claude Blanc and sporting director Alessio Secco, according to Tuttosport.

Agnelli, who was announced as Blanc’s successor at the end of April and will officially begin his new role in the coming days, wants to remove all high profile figures who have contributed to the disastrous four years since the Calciopoli scandal in 2006.

Out go Blanc – who originally was expected to be demoted to a financial role – and transfer chief Secco, who has been panned by critics for signing a string of expensive flops. Roberto Bettega and chief scout Renzo Castagnini are also expected to be shown the door.

Blanc will wave goodbye after this summer’s tour of America. Next week Sampdoria coach Luigi Del Neri and CEO Giuseppe Marotta are expected to join Agnelli’s new Juventus.

The Bianconeri lost their final game of the season 3-0 at Milan last night and finish a miserable season in seventh place in Serie A.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130542 messaggi

New Juventus President Andrea Agnelli Promises Success

Agnelli is looking forward to rising up with Juventus...

May 19, 2010

Juventus president Andrea Agnelli is ready to amalgamate experience and hard work to fuse a winning formula at the club after the board of directors ratified his appointment as leader.

"The duty I have taken on board is testimony to the cohesion of our family, and the effort of this club," he told Juventus' official website.

Agnelli thus takes over from Jean-Claude Blanc. But, contrary to speculative reports, the Frenchman will stay on to help place the building blocks.

"The work we will carry out is very demanding. And for this, Jean-Claude Blanc, in harmony with the board, are already planning the future strategies for next season," added Agnelli.

The appointments of ex-Sampdoria pair Giuseppe Marotta, as sporting director, and Luigi Del Neri, as first tewm coach, are expected to be announced later.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130542 messaggi

Andrea Agnelli, Giuseppe Marotta & Luigi Del Neri

Underline Juventus Direction

The new Juventus trio are working for success...

May 20, 2010

Juventus coach Luigi Del Neri and Giuseppe Marotta have been told they will have a sizeable transfer budget to weld a solid foundation for a successful squad.

The mandate from new president Andrea Agnelli is to build upwards, reach out, and bring trophies back to Turin.

"This is the start of the new season. We know we have plenty of work ahead of us. Marotta joins the club, a director of excellence. And, we have Del Neri, the right coach with great experience and the capacity to bring Juventus back to competitive levels," Agnelli told the press.

"Marotta knows he has the resources to build a great Juventus. We won't discuss what, but they do have the resources to make this club a great one."

Agnelli's big promises were met with commendation by Del Neri who has pledged maximum effort to fall in line with the club's new-found direction.

"I will give this team the right appearance and we have the will and energy to give great contribution, hard work and preofessionalism," said the coach.

"We will create a team that gives satisfaction to the fans. I think the club has built a good Juventus and we will try to obtain a winning Juventus. Not, just on the pitch, but in other situations."

Marotta has a proven track record of attracting great players over the years on his travels. And, he has clear ideas.

"I am very proud to have arrived at one of the best clubs in the world," said the general director.

"I will do my best to be at the top. There is lots to do, and Juventus have to rise back to the levels of their great history.

"The stronger the club, the stronger the team that plays on the pitch."

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130542 messaggi

Andrea Agnelli Promises Return To Greatness

Juventus president highlights aims and ambitions for the future...

Jun 18, 2010

Juventus president Andrea Agnelli has reassured fans anxious to see improvement upon last season by publishing a letter on the club's official website underscoring the aims and plans for the future.

Agnelli, who was approved as president by the club's board after consultations with John Elkann, is ready to take Juventus into a new world as he embraces a culture of sustainbility and success.

His letter reads:

"Dear Supporters,

A month has passed since I took over the presidency of Juventus. Many of you have encouraged me, shown me faith and support and I am really grateful for this. Football, especially in the summer months, is made of words, interviews and futive emotions, sometimes perhaps illusions. I believe that dreams will always be accompanied by reality and sincerity, and therefore today I chose to turn to you by means of our website in order to tell you about the priorities of Juventus in the next few months.

The team, which is the passion of all of us, is the fulcrum of our activity and our commitment. This is why the most important signing of Juventus 2010-11 is without any doubt Giuseppe Marotta, a man of football and a great connoisseur both of the transfer maret and of the complex mechanisms of management of a sports club."

And his forecast is good as he promises further reinforcements on the transfer market having already signed Italian international Simone Pepe.

"Jean Claude Blanc and myself are guaranteeing our director general all the support necessary to be able to get to the end of August with a competitive squad to make available to our coach, Gigi Del Neri. He has the delicate task of bringing back culture and sporting discipline to the changing rooms. The distance from the rivals, which has been created in recent years, requires a complex path, but we are conscious that with professionalism and passion we will be able to build a team capable of winning against any opponents.

"The management, which I consider as being the other team, is going through a time of change. We are all, from the first to the last, each in his role and with his competencies, working to guarantee economic stability and sporting competitiveness.

Personally, I am trying to dedicate myself without saving any energy, on all fronts."

And Agnelli also said he was eagerly following the FIGC's movements after the club applied for the revocation of the 2006 Scudetto, handed to Inter by default following the original sports trial into Calciopoli.

"Besides, I would like you to know that, just like you, I am waiting to know the definite decisions by the sports justice authorities that must show it is equal for all in any historical moment. This is why I will always make the voice of Juventus heard at the FIGC, Lega Calcio and in all establishments.

"Summer is at our doorstep and therefore I wish all of you a serene and happy summer while waiting to meet you all at the stadium!

Andrea Agnelli"

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130542 messaggi

Andrea Agnelli: Juventus Will Get

Their Revoked Serie A Titles Back

Agnelli confident Juventus will find a way of getting their stripped scudetti back...

Aug 28, 2010

Juventus president Andrea Agnelli has confirmed the club will not give up their efforts in having the two Calciopoli-revoked Italian league titles handed back.

Back in May Juventus announced they would be seeking legal avenues to find a way of appealing to have the two Scudetti that were revoked from them restored.

That move followed the on-going Calciopoli2 investigations in the Tribual of Naples in which Luciano Moggi and his legal team have been trying to prove that a number of clubs were in regular contact with referees.

The Italian FA (FIGC) promised they would launch their own investigation after it emerged that over 171,000 phonecalls involving a number of clubs, directors and referees had come to light, but were never used in the original Calciopoli investigation in 2006 when the Old Lady were stripped of two titles.

Tuttosport claim the FIGC has been having trouble in obtaining evidence from the court of Naples from which they will open their own enquiry, but Agnelli is ready to hand over a file of documents on Juve's behalf.

"What we have presented is very detailed and is based on our founded judgement," he told Sky Sport Italia.

"It's a precise exhibit on the revocation of one Scudetto. From this aspect we are not expecting a quick response, but we are confident of getting a positive outcome from what we are taking forwards.

"It's a complex situation and we have to evaluate many legal issues, but we will show our correctness in cases which are still open. We will certainly evaluate revocatory action and the re-assignment of titles."

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130542 messaggi

Andrea Agnelli Continues Fight For Revoked Scudetti

Juventus president is pressing the FIGC for revoked Scudetti answers.

Sep 22, 2010

Juventus president Andrea Agnelli is continuing in his quest to have the Calciopoli-revoked Scudetti handed back.

Tuttosport claims Agnelli has had words with FIGC president Giancarlo Abete, who is heading up an investigation into the 171,000 wiretaps that have emerged from the on-going 'Calciopoli 2' trial at the tribunal of Naples.

There Luciano Moggi and his legal team have been proving, to an extent, that a number of Serie A clubs had contacts with referees and designators between 2004 and 2006 - when Calciopoli erupted.

As part of investigations four years ago, Juventus were revoked of two Scudetti and sent to Serie B. But Agnelli remains hopeful he can fight legally to have those Scudetti handed back.

His hopes rest on the independent enquiry from the FIGC. As things stand, the Italian FA have acquired substantial evidence from the tribunal of Naples and they are confident of having the wire taps transcribed before probing further.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130542 messaggi

Massimo Moratti & Inter Are Nervous - Andrea Agnelli

Juventus president responds to Massimo Moratti as revoked Scudetti drama continues.

Sep 23, 2010

Juventus and Inter may share life in Serie A, but that's where the similarities end as Andrea Agnelli hits back at Massimo Moratti over his stance on Calciopoli.

Moratti said Juventus were clutching at thin air in their legal pursuit to have the two revoked Scudetti restored.

Agnelli though won't be bullied into giving up. He is pushing the FIGC to launch their investigation into Calciopoli 2. He sees Moratti's concerns as a reminder that there is unfinished business.

"Moratti? Obviously he was nervous and so he thought about us," said the Juventus president.

"I look at what goes on with Juventus. We are tranquil. We know what we have said, so does the FIGC and we are waiting for their judgement.

"I am very serene in terms of the relationship between Juventus and Inter.

"If you look at the new evidence it shows that Inter had also made and had phone calls."

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130542 messaggi

Andrea Agnelli Looks Towards Brighter Future

Juventus president not too concerned with Juventus' imbalance in form.

Sep 24, 2010

Juventus' 3-1 loss to Palermo has left a wound in the consciousness of club president Andrea Agnelli, but he is keeping the faith.

The latest loss has disturbed thinking in Turin. Terms of engagement in fighting for the Scudetto have proven unequal to expectation thus far. Agnelli though sees no reason to panic.

"Juventus are going through a difficult moment. The team has to work. But this is what I expected," he told Tuttosport.

"We needed time for the project to work, maybe a month. There are still mistakes from the younger players, but a young team cannot be experts.

"However, the quality is not under question. Our team can beat anyone."

Palermo would disagree with that brusque statement. Agnelli was at Juventus' new stadium, still under construction, but en-route to being complete for next year's deadline.

He used the occasion to advertise the stadium, claiming it will be the stuff of dreams for the fans as he made a freight of connections with the rest of Europe.

"This stadium will be the future of Juventus," he added.

"It will be avantgarde and on the level of Europe's best stadia. It will be a seven days a week stadium."

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130542 messaggi

Andrea Agnelli Writes Open Letter To Fans

Juventus president offers encouragement and hope.

Oct 1, 2010

Juventus president Andrea Agnelli has summoned the fans to arms against the critics as he issues directions to the faithful via an open letter published on the club's official website.

Agnelli has become irritated by the talk surrounding his club with emphasis focusing on the Calciopoli2 trial and Inter's recent Scudetti jibes.

But the chief has responded quietly, but confidently as he unifies the club to send a message of strength and togetherness.

The letter reads:

"Letter by the President to the supporters

Dear supporters,

This first part of the season has often been accompanied by controversy, opinions and in some cases proper attacks on Juventus and its history. In a few hours time the curtain will rise on a match which has always played an important part in the history of football. It is a history for us Juventini made of passion and very often victories which were always achieved with merit on the field.

The chit chat of recent months contributed to the raising of voices, often mixing the roles. It is time to think of the present.

It is a time in which the shareholders and the management are on the one side busy safeguarding and defending the club

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130542 messaggi

Andrea Agnelli Defends Milos Krasic

From Criticism Following Dive Incident

Juventus president believes media reaction against Milos Krasic's dive has gone too far.

Oct 26, 2010

Juventus president Andrea Agnelli has read out his treaty in relation to Milos Krasic's penalty dive, and as expected, it is a staunch defence of his player.

Agnelli made it clear it was no penalty, but said there was growing aggression towards the winger from Italy's media.

"Since Sunday we alerted our lawyers in relation to the media violence towards Krasic and those who have questioned him.

"We are convinced Krasic behaved correctly. He is a great player who rejected the Premier League for Serie A and he will be protected.

"It was no penalty, but there was one that was not given against Vincenzo Iaquinta."

Opinion remains partitioned over the dive, causing odd thoughts, but Agnelli was eager to focus on the positive.

"I think the work of Giuseppe Marotta and his colleagues is the positive side. Juventus are growing and we will return to being feared," he concluded.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130542 messaggi

Once Juventus Prove Calciopoli Innocence

We Will Get Revoked Scudetti Back - Andrea Agnelli

Juventus president Andrea Agnelli is keeping a taut grip on Calciopoli investigations.

Oct 27, 2010

Juventus president Andrea Agnelli has given fans a source of hope in relation to their legal battle of having the Calciopoli revoked Scudetti handed back.

Agnelli was speaking at the club's shareholders' assembly on Wednesday morning, where he visited the outer edges of the current Calciopoli 2 trial in Naples, and the FIGC's own investigation into 2006.

And he is eager to get to the heart of questions at issue.

"I wanted to bring your attention to the judicial aspects that regard us. We have sent a file for the revocation of Inter's Scudetto and we have sufficient guarantees that we will soon receive a response," he is quoted as saying on Calciomercato.com.

"And then we will wait to understand how the trial will proceed in Naples.

"Once Juventus' correctness in the years in question is ascertained, we will advance our request to have the revoked titles handed back."

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130542 messaggi

Giancarlo Abete Responds To Juventus Revoked Scudetti Request

FIGC president gives an update on the FIGC's investigations into Juventus' revoked Scudetti request.

Oct 28, 2010

FIGC president Giancarlo Abete has told Juventus it will take time to know whether they have any chance of getting their revoked Scudetti back.

President Andrea Agnelli is eager to discover what hopes the club have of having the 2004-05 and 2005-06 titles restored.

The FIGC received a file from Juventus based on evidence at the court of Naples where a penal trial into Calciopoli 2 is ongoing.

They confirmed they will be looking into the evidence from the court which has shown a number of clubs including Inter had contact with referees and designators.

But Abete was eager to airbrush hopes out of the picture, leaving the legal investigative panel of the FIGC to do its work.

"There is no response from the federation at the moment to Agnelli's request of having the Scudetti handed back. There is a legal process in course, the sports process follows that," he told the press.

"The FIGC respects the federal office and will do so with its conclusions.

"Our position on this is known ever since we received the file from Juventus. Stefano Palazzi [the investigator] has acquired evidence from Naples and he is working on it. We have to wait for the conclusions."

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130542 messaggi

Moggi Thanks Andrea Agnelli & Juventus For Support

Luciano Moggi has responded to the encouragement he received from Juventus president Andrea Agnelli.

Oct 28, 2010

Luciano Moggi has thanked Juventus president Andrea Agnelli after he showed his support for the former director.

Agnelli said he admired Moggi on Wednesday during the Juventus shareholders' meeting in Turin.

"I think that it could not be any more different," Moggi told Sportitalianews24.

"Andrea was close to us alongside his father for 12 years and he knows how much work we put in.

"Our offices opened at 8am every morning and never closed until late at night.

"I want to thank the esteem from Andrea and all those who applauded me."

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130542 messaggi

Juventus Won't Get Calciopoli-Revoked Scudetti Back - Moggi

Former Juventus director Luciano Moggi has dashed hopes of having the Calciopoli-revoked Scudetti handed back.

Nov 1, 2010

Juventus are chasing a lost cause to have the stripped Calciopoli titles handed back, claims Luciano Moggi.

Bianconeri president Andrea Agnelli is leading the crusade to have the titles that were revoked in 2006 restored as he awaits the FIGC's own inquiry into evidence emerging at the current trial in Naples.

Moggi though claims there is little prospect of having them reassigned, regardless of the legal fight they have put up.

"I am happy with the words Andrea Agnelli said about me last week, but I don't think they will give back the Scudetti to Juventus. The Old Lady should have defended themselves four years ago," Moggi told Gold TV.

Inter have not been quiet about Juve's requests in the courtrooms, but Moggi feels they are clutching at short straws in relation to a recent claim that they were owed more titles.

"Inter want two more Scudetti? Moratti should think about the fake passports, the phone calls with designators and Facchetti, who pressured a referee," Moggi said.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130542 messaggi

Michel Platini Hails "Real" Juventus

UEFA president is delighted Juventus are being run by Andrea Agnelli as they keep to tradition.

Nov 5, 2010

UEFA president Michel Platini is pleased to see Juventus back under the control of the Agnelli family, and admits he still has a "feeling" for the club.

The Frenchman was back in Turin to receive his star, one of 49 that will pave the way to Juventus' new stadium once it opens next year.

"Juventus is always a great emotion," the chief told Juventus Channel.

"I have to be neutral in the stadium though becaise it is a competition for all European clubs. On the outside it's like this, but inside I have a different feeling.

"President Andrea Agnelli? He is less grey compared to his uncle.

"Jokes aside, I am very happy that Juventus have rediscovered the Agnelli name, there is respect for the Agnelli name as it represents the history and tradition of the club.

"Juventus fans dream of having success after problems, and it would not be the real Juventus without Agnelli."

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130542 messaggi

Juventus Have No Room For Cassano - Andrea Agnelli

Juventus will not offer Antonio Cassano a shield from his Sampdoria turmoil...

Nov 17, 2010

Juventus president Andrea Agnelli has made it clear he will not fuel a trade for Sampdoria striker Antonio Cassano.

The Italian is expected to leave Sampdoria who, disturbingly and to the dismay of many fans, have applied to the Lega for his contract rescission - that was sparked by tension between him and president Riccardo Garrone which has proved ruinous so far.

A transfer scramble will ensue if the Lega side with Samp, but Juventus are not interested.

"Juve have other plans," Agnelli told the press.

"There is no space for Cassano here.

"I hope he finds fortune elsewhere. I will suggest that we sign Alberto Aquilani."

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130542 messaggi

Andrea Agnelli Expects A Trophy This Season

Juventus president is writing the script and his instructions relate to winning the Scudetto.

Dec 9, 2010

Juventus leader Andrea Agnelli asked the club's Christmas dinner audience to agree they can win the Scudetto this season.

Agnelli sees the title as a driver of wealth and fortune for the future, and knows winning it will act as a sheriff's badge to show the rest of Italy who's boss.

La giornalaccio rosa dello Sport reports Agnelli's dinner speech promulgated a message of hope. He said Juventus are moving on course in their focus on developing youth, underlined financial fair play as a priority, but, most importantly, said winning a title would prove they are back for real.

However, Agnelli spoke of his disappointment with the players following last week's elimination from the Europa League.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130542 messaggi

Andrea Agnelli Suggests January Arrivals,

Ponders Gianluigi Buffon & Alessandro Del Piero Future

Juventus president has forecast Juventus' January transfer market...

Dec 11, 2010

Andrea Agnelli has said that Juventus could bring summer transfer plans forward to January as he offers a glimpse as to what to expect for trade.

"Are the big investments only for June? There is no measure regarding this. If conditions favour us, then we could make a move in January," he told Tuttosport.

The Bianconeri have been linked with a host of players, but Agnelli focussed from the centre to the edges of the current squad as both Alessandro Del Piero and Gianluigi Buffon are questions at issue for the chief.

"Buffon and Del Piero's contracts? Buffon is one of the best goalkeepers in the world. As for Alex, we have known each other for years and he has all my esteem and admiration," added Agnelli.

Juventus have had to rebuild significantly from last season and the restoration work is clear for all to admire.

"There have been some difficult months with deep transformations," he said.

"The first building block was Giuseppe Marotta who is the foundation of the sports side, and then we chose Luigi Del Neri. I am extremely satisfied."

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130542 messaggi

Andrea Agnelli Confident Juventus Can Win The Scudetto

Juventus president believes the Bianconeri are in a good position to win the Scudetto by season's end.

Dec 28, 2010

Juventus president Andrea Agnelli believes the Bianconeri are in a strong position to win the Scudetto at the end of the season.

The Turin giants currently sit in fourth position, five points behind leaders Milan.

The patron, though, admits the league is equal, with a host of teams in a good position to believe they are within a shot of winning the Scudetto.

"It is a league that is equal. We have a Milan team that is having a strong season," Agnelli told RaiSport. "Behind them, Napoli, Lazio, us and Roma. We must also not forget Inter, who has just won the Club World Cup.

"Juventus can win every match from now until the end of the season. Juventus have a tradition which must be respected," he concluded.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130542 messaggi

Juventus Have Fuelled Ambition With Transfer Moves -

Andrea Agnelli

Juventus president Andrea Agnelli claims their transfer campaign is not one to be scoffed at...

Feb 1, 2011

Juventus president Andrea Agnelli has described their moves on the transfer market as "fuel for the engine", but some critics feel it could be all smoke.

Goal.com's Calcio expert Kris Voakes described the Old Lady's business as "disastrous" in his Tuesday editorial.

Alessandro Matri, Luca Toni (who was subsequently injured) and Andrea Barzagli all arrived last month, but even Agnelli himself didn't appear enthusiastic when asked for an assessment by reporters in Milan.

"We have added fuel to the engine," he said.

"Am I happy with Alessandro Matri's arrival? Sure."

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130542 messaggi

Andrea Agnelli: Juventus Must Win

Their Remaining League Matches

Juventus president believes if the Bianconeri are going to have a successful season,

they must win every one of their remaining matches.

Feb 21, 2011

Juventus president Andrea Agnelli believes the Bianconeri were mentally fatigued from their previous clash with Inter, which is why they lost to Lecce this weekend.

Agnelli insists the side must now take things one game at a time, with the aim of claiming maximum points from every one of their 12 remaining matches.

"The whole team is disappointed in the result. We had a part of the stadium supporting us, and we put on a bad performance for them," the patron was reported as saying by TuttoSport. "The same players that played against Inter were involved, but maybe they were mentally fatigued in how they interpreted this match.

"Now, we must take things one match at a time, thinking about Bologna, and then we can go from there. The directors still believe they can achieve their pre-season objectives, and we have to win all 12 in order to finish in a high position on the ladder.

"The side must take the same mentality into every match, even if it takes on the smaller teams, otherwise we will see what happened against Lecce again and again. A team like Juventus, which has 12 million supports cannot lose matches like they did yesterday."

The patron admits he does not look back at the past, but the Bianconeri are on the same amount of points at this stage as last season.

"I don't look back, as I only think about the present and the future," he added. "If in June, we are in the same position, I will start to get worried".

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130542 messaggi

Andrea Agnelli, Nedved & Marotta At Vinovo

For Crunch Talks With Juventus

Agnelli eager to kick Juventus into action as he turns up for training...

Feb 22, 2011

Juventus president Andrea Agnelli is at Vinovo to ensure lessons are learned from Lecce as the players are put through a punishing double training session.

His apperance, alongside Giuseppe Marotta and Pavel Nedved, comes less than 24 hours after claiming the players "didn't sweat" on Sunday.

Marotta wants dialogue with players to understand why they capitulated at the Via Del Mare so he can formulate an action plan.

But coach Luigi Del Neri has responded by giving the players a double dose of training, with the hope it restores motivation ahead of Saturday's game against Bologna.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130542 messaggi

Juventus Will Be Making Summer Changes - Andrea Agnelli

President Andrea Agnelli keen to bring in change at Juventus...

Mar 2, 2011

President Andrea Agnelli has warned Juventus to brace themselves for swift and permanent changes in the summer as Luigi Del Neri's job looks increasingly on the line.

The voice of authority at Vinovo has spoken following a period of restlessness and upheaval.

Agnelli was eager to stress he is looking to change plans for the good of the club moving forward, but he did not confirm whether Del Neri would be ousted.

"The unity of the group is intact. We know very well we are going through a moment of difficulty, and we are well aware of the changes we need to make in the summer," Agnelli told the press.

"However, the story we are creating will not change.

"Del Neri? There are moments when the dialogue is more intense or less intense, depending on the results."

Reports continue to link Del Neri with a summer exit, and Zenit St. Petersburg coach Luciano Spalletti has been tipped to come in.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti