Vai al contenuto
Accedi per seguire   
Socrates

John Elkann - Andrea Agnelli

130740 messaggi

Agnelli: ‘Juventus didn’t know about banners’

https://www.football-italia.net/129797/‘juventus-didn’t-know-about-banners’

Oct 25, 2018

Juventus President Andrea Agnelli denies the club knew about offensive banners mocking the Superga disaster.

On Monday Rai’s ‘Report’ aired a programme about the links between the Drughi ultras and the ‘Ndrangheta, which also contained an allegation about a derby with Torino in 2014.

It was reported that security manager Alessandro D’Angelo had allowed banners mocking the deaths of the 'Grande Torino' into the Curva Sud, as he looked to broker a peace between the club and the ultras.

“Good morning everyone, first things first I’d like to make a clarification,” Agnelli said at today’s shareholders’ meeting.

“A television programme focused it's attention on the facts already established about the relationship between Juventus and the organised supporters.

“Juventus were sanctioned by the sporting justice system for two reasons. The first was having sold more tickets than what was established by the Pisanu laws, four per person.

“The second was for allowing banners to enter the stadium. Alessandro D’Angelo never allowed those banners to enter the stadium in February 2014. On these facts clarification is required.

“Juventus respects, to the letter, all of the procedures and cannot accept that doubt still exists that our club may be involved in ticket touting.

“Alessandro D’Angelo didn’t help with the entry of what I’ve already called offensive banners about the Superga tragedy. I called them that in the hours following the incident and I repeat it today.

“It’s not just I who say this, it’s proved by the sentence from the Federal Court of Appeals. The creators of that banner were identified thanks to the technology Juventus made available to law enforcement, they were brought to justice and they have admitted their guilt.

“Any other affirmation is false and unfounded, and it's time for anyone who expresses their judgment on these facts to consider the sentences and the facts.”

Condividi questo messaggio

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130740 messaggi

Mourinho: Juve want 10 Scudetti

hhttps://www.football-italia.net/129974/mourinho-juve-want-10-scudetti

Oct 29, 2018

Former Inter boss Jose Mourinho claims Juventus President Andrea Agnelli told him that his club ‘want to win 10 Scudetti in a row’.

Mourinho’s Manchester United lost 1-0 to Juve in the Champions League last week, and the Portuguese revealed just how lofty the Bianconeri’s ambitions were after a brief exchange with Agnelli.

“In the tunnel leading to the dressing rooms at our stadium, I told President Andrea Agnelli that they’d win their eighth consecutive Scudetto,” he told Tuttosport.

“He replied it wasn’t not enough for him and that he wanted to win 10 in a row. I like how Juventus work.

“They were already very strong and yet they made four more big signings in Cristiano Ronaldo, Bonucci, Emre Can and Cancelo. 

“They’re going for the Treble and if they don’t succeed in it this season, they’ll try again next year and so on.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130740 messaggi

Home

Agnelli distances Juve from Super League

https://www.football-italia.net/130939/agnelli-distances-juve-super-league

Nov 20, 2018

Juventus President Andrea Agnelli has distanced his club from a so-called European Super League.

Football Leaks namedropped Juve as one of the clubs who were secretly negotiating a breakaway Super League with the likes of Roma, Milan and Inter, but Agnelli made it clear he was ‘fully engaged’ with UEFA counterpart Aleksander Ceferin.

“I can confirm we have never seen, never discussed, never been involved in the creation of this document,” the European Club Association chief told BBC Sport.

“We are fully engaged with UEFA in shaping the game going forward. It will be our duty to safeguard the great heritages of European football but on the other side I think we are very well aware that we have to safeguard markets, we have to think about upcoming markets.

“We have to think about Poland. We have to think about [countries like] Turkey, we have to think about Russia.

“Fans can rest assured that if we put our hands to making a new product it’s because we want to make sure that fans across Europe engage.

“The dogma of the dream has to stay alive, because it is the foundation of European sports

“Evidently if you want to have an overall rebalancing of European football and more international [European] football, all that would have to go hand in hand with a reduction of domestic games.

“But most importantly it is harmonising. Today you take England, for example, that has two national cups. A team potentially plays 53 domestic games.

“Then you take Germany where the maximum number of games is 43 because there are two fewer teams in the league and there is only one cup. So that is 10 games difference. Is it logical?

“There’s a whole system of anomalies that have to be addressed. It might mean in certain leagues increasing the amount of games. It’s not just about reducing, it’s about making it a level playing field, which is very important.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130740 messaggi

Home

'Serie A could revert to 18 teams'

Gerelateerde afbeelding

https://www.football-italia.net/134237/serie-could-revert-18-teams

Feb 4, 2019

Serie A chief Gaetano Micciche has challenged Milan and Inter to rival Juventus for the Scudetto and confirmed the top flight could be reduced to 18 teams.

Serie A was enlarged to 20 teams in 2004 but has recently faced calls to be reduced back to 18 sides for the purpose of making the League more competitive, while a Milan club has not won Serie A since 2011 – when Max Allegri’s Rossoneri were crowned champions.

“There’s great interest in the Champions and Europa League, with many teams tightly packed together,” Micciche told Radio Anch’io Sport.

“That will allow for a high level of interest from fans and pundits. What interest is there in a competition dominated by only one team?

“Alternation is always a quality and an element of strength in any sector, not just in football. I’m convinced that the two Milan clubs will have to be leading lights.

“Their presence [in a title race] historically results in more teams winning the Scudetto, without taking anything away from what Napoli and Roma have done in making life difficult for Juventus in recent years.

“All the top European Leagues, barring the Bundesliga, have 20 teams. The last federal council approved an initiative which allowed the Lega a 'golden share’ to decide, if it wanted, to reduce the number of teams from 20 to 18.

“We’ll make a decision at the assembly once we weigh up advantages and disadvantages, but it’s great of the FIGC to let each League decide for themselves which is the most suitable format.”

Micchiche then commented on the farfetched demand made by Napoli owner Aurelio De Laurentiis to fine teams who finished bottom.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130740 messaggi

Home

Nedved: 'Dybala playing better'

https://www.football-italia.net/134397/nedved-dybala-playing-better

Feb 8, 2019

Pavel Nedved hailed a Juventus team of “superheroes” and insisted Paulo Dybala “hasn’t scored as much, but is playing much better.”

The Vice-President spoke to media at the opening of a new art exhibit in the J-Museum on the historic depiction of football in art, specifically comic books.

“In keeping with the theme of the exhibition, we see our squad as full of superheroes,” said Nedved.

“We hold on tight to our players and believe we have a very strong squad. It’s true, Dybala hasn’t scored as much as he did last year, but he is playing much better and I am very happy with his performances.”

The trip to Sassuolo on Sunday is going to be tricky, especially as Juve have hit problems lately by crashing out of the Coppa Italia to Atalanta and drawing 3-3 with Parma.

Have Atletico Madrid and the Champions League Round of 16 taken over their thoughts?

“We are absolutely not thinking about the Champions League, because there are important Serie A matches to be played. We are very concentrated and working on all fronts.

“Obviously, last week we conceded goals that we are not accustomed to, so we’ve worked on these issues and the team is ready.

“Sassuolo does not represent a crossroads, it’s just a game worth three points that we absolutely want to win.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130740 messaggi

Home

Nedved: 'Expect a lot from Dybala'

https://www.football-italia.net/134716/nedved-expect-lot-dybala

Feb 15, 2019

Pavel Nedved welcomed Giorgio Chiellini and Leonardo Bonucci back, while reiterating Juventus “expect a lot” from Paulo Dybala.

After a couple of weeks without any members of the BBC defence, Chiellini and Bonucci are in the starting XI this evening.

“We are very happy that we got Chiellini and Bonucci back in shape, as they have so much experience, but those who played in their place also did very well, such as the January arrival Martin Caceres,” director Nedved told Sky Sport Italia.

After two matches on the bench and a telling off for bad behaviour on the touchline, Dybala is also in the line-up against Frosinone.

“Dybala is a very important player for us. He didn’t start against Sassuolo, but he did very well off the bench and he starts tonight. There is nothing unusual in that, as he is a great player and we expect a lot from him.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130740 messaggi

Home

Nedved: 'Find peace at Juventus'

https://www.football-italia.net/134831/nedved-find-peace-juventus

Feb 18, 2019

Pavel Nedved discussed his love for Juventus, the Manchester United temptation, Cristiano Ronaldo and why he can “rest in peace” with the Champions League.

He famously missed out on the 2003 Final at Old Trafford due to suspension, only able to watch on as his teammates lost to Milan on penalties.

The Bianconeri have not won this trophy since 1996 and The Telegraph newspaper asked him how he would feel if they ended that drought.

“It would certainly make me extremely happy. I wanted to win it but couldn’t win it as a player but if we managed to win it while I am part of the club that would be absolutely wonderful, it would be a remarkable achievement. And so then, then I could rest in peace.”

Nedved is now the vice-President, working alongside Chief Football Officer Fabio Paratici and President Andrea Agnelli.

“I feel the responsibility not to let anyone down, not to disappointment anyone. I have been able to do what I love, I have always been treated well, I have always been paid well, so that’s why. I feel that I owe something; that I need to return something. It’s always been a great pleasure, but nevertheless I do feel this responsibility.

“I can say in the past, when I was a player, it was less heavy because I could just focus on my performance and concentrate on myself. But even now, even if my role has changed, I don’t want to let anyone down.”

It was also this attitude that saw him stay with Juventus after the Calciopoli scandal of 2006 and demotion to Serie B.

“It was actually easy to stay. The other players who made the same decision thought the same – that is: what would have happened if we had all left the club? We decided to stay because we felt the responsibility to return to the club exactly what we had received. The club believed in us, so it was the right time to give back. That’s why it was easy.”

At Lazio before his move to Juventus, Nedved found his home in Italy and Serie A, but admits he was tempted by offers from England.

“I’ve always appreciated English football and the Premier League, I’ve always liked it. My agent received some offers and I have always been a great supporter of Manchester United and Sir Alex Ferguson, specifically, at that time. They were certainly one of our greatest opponents and also a great source of inspiration and drive and desire.

“He (Ferguson) achieved great things, unprecedented things and I don’t know if anyone else in the future will be able to achieve what he did.

“It has been an incredible journey, it went beyond my expectations. I could never dream of being where I am right now and I am still living this dream - the fact that I am here, doing this job. Football is my greatest love.”

Nedved was also involved in the negotiations to bring Cristiano Ronaldo to Juventus from Real Madrid.

“We knew him as a player but now we know him as a person and we’ve all been really impressed by his personality, his character. He is much more than a player.

“The way I describe Juventus is that it exactly matches with him. Ronaldo is a Juventus player. It’s a perfect fit and it is the perfect mentality.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130740 messaggi

Home

Juventus ultras insult 'worm' Agnelli

https://www.football-italia.net/135584/juventus-ultras-insult-worm-agnelli

Mar 9, 2019

Insulting graffiti appeared outside the Juventus Allianz Stadium aimed at ‘worm’ President Andrea Agnelli and ‘incompetent directors with no respect.’

Those responsible are believed to be the ultras based in the Curva Nord, who have for weeks been sitting in silent protest for the first 39 minutes of home games.

The situation reached a head last night during the 4-1 win over Udinese, when the rest of the crowd in the arena jeered the ultras, exchanging insulting chants.

This morning, graffiti had appeared outside the stadium with messages for President Agnelli.

“Incompetent directors with no respect for their people,” was one motto, while another called Agnelli a “worm.”

“You treat us like clients and want us to cheer you on? Ridiculous.”

The protest is largely aimed at the club for raising ticket prices, although in Serie A these remain considerably lower than for example in the Premier League.

“Silent is the protest of a curva that has nothing but disdain for you” and another was aimed at the rest of the Juventus Stadium crowd, accused of being “a bunch of puppets, slaves of Agnelli.”

The protest is also expected to continue on Tuesday in the Champions League Round of 16 against Atletico Madrid.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130740 messaggi

Home

Nedved: No Ronaldo fear, Allegri...

https://www.football-italia.net/135812/nedved-no-ronaldo-fear-allegri

Mar 15, 2019

Pavel Nedved ‘doesn’t fear’ a ban for Cristiano Ronaldo against Ajax and insists Juventus are ‘where we want to be’ under Max Allegri.

Juve were paired with Ajax in Friday’s Champions League quarter-final draw, but Ronaldo reportedly risks a suspension for emulating Diego Simeone’s explicit celebration against Atletico Madrid on Tuesday.

“I’m neither happy nor unhappy with the draw,” Nedved told Sky Sport Italia.

“They will be two beautiful games. I really liked Ajax against Real Madrid, so we need to be very careful.

“Cristiano Ronaldo? All our lads have earned two more matches in the Champions League. We must face them with plenty of enthusiasm.

“I don’t fear a ban for Cristiano. It was a gesture that stayed on the field. He vented after being insulted so much in Madrid and by their fans at our stadium. I don’t think there will be a ban.”

The former Bianconeri midfielder – now their Vice-President – was then asked about Allegri’s position.

“We’ve taken the steps that we’ve taken every year,” he explained.

“The President met the Coach and moved the decision to June. We’re happy with Allegri, what he’s doing in the League is exceptional.

“He’s 18 points ahead in the League, then in the Champions League… We’re where we wanted to be.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130740 messaggi

Home

'No to new Club World Cup'

https://www.football-italia.net/136237/no-new-club-world-cup

Mar 26, 2019

All of Italy’s top teams are standing by their plan to boycott a 24-team Club World Cup.

FIFA plans to debut the new-look tournament in 2021, but European Club Association (ECA) President Andrea Agnelli made it clear the sides he represented - Inter, Milan, Roma, Napoli and Lazio, as well as his own Juventus - would not budge on their combined opposition.

“The priority must be for stakeholders to engage in a detailed assessment of how the landscape of international football might evolve post-2024,” he said.

“FIFA’s decision to revamp its Club World Cup in 2021 is one ECA cannot support.”

However, Agnelli did confirm the ECA’s support for a ‘Super Champions League’.

“We have now launched the process to develop a vision for the future of UEFA club competitions,” he added.

“This is the start of a journey that will see engagement with all stakeholders. The entrepreneurial risks of any decision taken in professional football lie solely on one side, the clubs’ side. Our side.

“We are at the heart of world football and we must drive change. There will be a new Super Champions League, in collaboration with UEFA.

“We are against the new 24-team World Cup and we ask for less windows for national teams.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130740 messaggi

Home

Nedved: 'Juve run never repeated'

D4qj1FKXkAY7w2f.jpg

https://www.football-italia.net/137207/nedved-juve-run-never-repeated

Apr 20, 2019

Juventus Vice-President Pavel Nedved believes their run of eight consecutive Serie A titles “will never be repeated again.”

It is not only a record in Italy, but also in Europe’s top five leagues, surpassing the seven put together by Olympique Lyonnais in Ligue 1.

“Managing such a long winning streak is not difficult, but practically impossible,” said Nedved in the mixed zone.

“I think a run like this will never be repeated again, especially in Italy, where it really is difficult to win titles. We won and won again with great players and Coaches, but above all that particular Juventus mentality.

“The whole club deserves compliments, because it’s crazy to win all these trophies.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130740 messaggi

Home

Nedved feud with Allegri

Risultati immagini per nedved o allegri o io corriere della sera

https://www.football-italia.net/138171/report-nedved-feud-allegri

May 18, 2019

It’s reported Juventus vice-president Pavel Nedved issued President Andrea Agnelli with the ultimatum of “if Max Allegri stays, I go.”

According to the Corriere della Sera newspaper, it was Nedved along with sporting director Fabio Paratici who pushed for the club to part ways with their Coach.

Agnelli apparently wanted to continue working with the five-time Scudetto winner, but was forced into choosing between him and his vice chairman.

The Former Czech Republic midfielder reportedly felt that Allegri’s demands to revolutionise the squad were excessive and unnecessary, and evidently, that lack of support from the boardroom hastened the Coach’s departure.

Their differences became evident in a series of comments that Nedved made to the media, as after Allegri insisted the team needed a massive overhaul, the vice-president noted “this squad is very difficult to improve on the transfer market.”

Nedved scored 51 times in 247 appearances for the Bianconeri between 2001-2009, before joining the board of directors in 2010 when he retired from playing.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130740 messaggi

Home

Agnelli: 'Toughest Juventus decision'

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor conferenza agnelli allegri

https://www.football-italia.net/138189/agnelli-toughest-juventus-decision

May 18, 2019

Juventus President Andrea Agnelli confessed parting company with Max Allegri was “the toughest decision” of his career, but it was “the right time.”

The Bianconeri patron held a joint Press conference with Allegri today after announcing the Coach will not be on their bench for next season.

“I will not reply to any question on the Juventus Coach for the 2019-20 campaign. As Max pointed out, there will be a Coach, so you can relax about that,” Agnelli began.

“I am here to celebrate Max, a man who wrote Juventus history. Before him, when people talked about five Scudetti in a row, we were talking about the 1930s with Edoardo Agnelli and Max did it by himself on that bench.

“I remember in May 2013 we were in London with Fabio Paratici, awaiting the Champions League Final between Bayern Munich and Borussia Dortmund. As we sat there in the car, Allegri walked out of the hotel near us. I pointed to Fabio and said he’d be the next Juventus Coach.

“We had to wait 14 months, until the memorable July 16 2014, when he accepted to become – amid general protests – the Coach of Juventus.

“As we were about to drive up, we were alerted that the crowd was waiting for us. The driver wanted to take us to a secondary entrance, but I insisted we’d come to the main gate, because we had no reason to hide or be ashamed.

“It takes huge courage to take Juve on July 16 and go on to the Scudetto and Champions League Final in the same season. That takes cojones and Max has them.

“I want to confirm these were five marvellous years. Affection, respect, friendship, togetherness, hard work and above all many, many, many victories.

“We also had 18 months as neighbours, as Andrea Barzagli was living between us too, so we had breakfast together at the same bar almost every day. We shared visions of life, football and everything else, seeing each others’ kids grow up.

“We came back to win the title against Napoli when everyone had already written our sporting obituary. This season we won with weeks and weeks to go.

“I think above all and else, I have found a friend, someone I can confide in on many, many, many matters. At this point, I also have to consider the planning and future of Juventus. When this team comes together in July, it will begin with the objective of winning, both in Italy and in Europe.

“We are growing the Under-21 and the Juventus Women teams, are building more real estate to find a genuine home for these squads.

“I have the utmost faith in (vice-president Pavel) Nedved, Paratici and our directors who have the operative leadership of the club.”

President Agnelli had said straight after the Champions League quarter-final exit to Ajax that he wanted to continue with Allegri, so what changed?

“I read some things over the last few days, but when I thought to myself after the Ajax defeat that we’d continue with Max, it was absolutely a sincere thought.

“As time went on, we all considered and analysed various situations and I cannot deny there is some sadness in realising this was probably the best moment to close one of the most extraordinary eras in the history of Juventus.

“This is what happens when intelligent people look at a situation and decide to end on a high rather than drag it forward.

“Max was the director of all this, the leader of the orchestra, so I want to present him with this jersey.”

The shirt had 5, like the Serie A titles and years together, with ‘History Alone’ as the name.

“What he contributed more than everything was heart. Leading a business, you need to make the right decisions at the right time. Only time will tell if the correct decisions were made, but aside from the considerations outside this club, we have our reality inside the club.

“When someone enters a bar and comments on what is happening inside that club or that business, they can never understand all the elements taken into consideration unless they are inside that environment.

“As you know, I don’t like yes men, I want strong opinions, listen to them all and eventually decisions are made. Anyone unable to handle that pressure could not lead a football club or a business.

“The decision matured over time. When you face certain issues, it becomes clear that this is the right decision for the good of everyone involved.

“It is always and only the club that makes the decisions. This club has its history and nobody is indispensable at Juventus, from me down to the kit staff. If you look at the history of the Presidents, Coaches, players and even medical staff, it’s the history of Juventus and not of individuals.

“There is responsibility within a club that has to be shouldered in the interests of the club.”

Agnelli was asked if this was the toughest decision he’d ever had to make at Juventus.

“Yes. Absolutely, yes. For all the reasons I outlined… yes.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130740 messaggi

Home

Agnelli family day ends in tragedy

https://www.football-italia.net/139446/agnelli-family-day-ends-tragedy

Jun 15, 2019

Juventus are in mourning after a traditional get-together of the Agnelli family tree at the Allianz Juventus Stadium ended in the death of 52-year-old Clemente Ferrero de Gubernatis di Ventimiglia.

The various branches of the Agnelli family tree come together in Turin once a year from all over the world to celebrate with a day out and a friendly game of football.

However, today the event turned to tragedy when 52-year-old Clemente Ferrero collapsed of a heart attack during the match.

There was medical staff present and he was rushed to hospital in an ambulance, but all attempts to revive him failed.

His family agreed to donate his organs, including his lungs, to patients awaiting a transplant.

He leaves wife Giovanna and three children.

Clemente Ferrero de Gubernatis di Ventimiglia was the grandson of Clara Nasi, the cousin of Juventus icon Gianni Agnelli.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130740 messaggi

Home

'Juve not global like Milan'

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor agnelli nedved paratici

https://www.football-italia.net/143286/juve-not-global-milan

Aug 23, 2019

Milan President Paolo Scaroni claims his club ‘don’t even take notice of Juventus around the world’ because ‘we’ve won seven Champions Leagues.’

Milan are undergoing a period of modernisation under Elliott Management, and while Scaroni again underlined the need to raise turnover, he felt the Rossoneri had more global reach than Juve.

“I don't want to come across as venal, but it’s all about money,” the 72-year-old told reporters.

“I’ll explain Milan’s problem right off the cuff: Milan turn over €200m and Real Madrid €700m. It means Real Madrid can buy better players and pay them more.

“For us to turn over €1bn, we have two mountains in front of us, which we need to climb at the same time: the first mountain is one of sporting results. If you lose all your games, you’re not going anywhere.

“The second mountain is economic results. We must have a new stadium, we must look for new sponsors, we must sell our TV rights as much as we can.

“We must go and get the attention of our fan base around the world and make sure they are receptive of our merchandise so we can increase our turnover.

“Milan don’t even take notice of Juve around the world. Milan are a global team because we’ve won seven Champions Leagues.

“Juventus are an Italian team because they’ve won so many Scudetti. Hats off to them because they’ve been great.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130740 messaggi

Home

ECA confirms Agnelli & Zhang

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor andrea agnelli eca

https://www.football-italia.net/144035/eca-confirms-agnelli-zhang

Sep 10, 2019

The European Club Association (ECA) has retained Andrea Agnelli as its chairman, while Steven Zhang replaces Ivan Gazidis.

Agnelli has been ECA chief since 2017, and the Juventus President was reconfirmed for the next four years during a General Meeting on Tuesday.

Ajax executive and ex-Juve goalkeeper Edwin van der Sar is positioned alongside him as a Vice-President.

Elsewhere, Gazidis makes way for Inter patron Zhang on the Executive Board.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130740 messaggi

Home

Twelve Juve ultras arrested

https://www.football-italia.net/144248/twelve-juve-ultras-arrested

Sep 16, 2019

Authorities have arrested 12 leaders of Juventus ultras groups as part of a nationwide investigation.

ANSA reports the arrests involved members of Juve’s main ultras groups - Drughi, Tradizione-Antichi valori, Viking, Nucleo 1985 e Quelli... di via Filadelfia.

The charges relate to various crimes, including criminal conspiracy, blackmail, money laundering and violence.

The agency adds the Old Lady aided the investigation and that more searches are under way across Italy as authorities clamp down on hooliganism.

It comes just two months after a raid unearthed an arsenal of weapons and Neo-Nazi symbolism with links to hardcore Bianconeri fans.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130740 messaggi

Home

Agnelli: 'Ultras blackmailed Juve'

Caso ultrà, la deposizione di Agnelli: 'Curva Sud pericolosa, Juve ricattata'

https://www.football-italia.net/144461/agnelli-ultras-blackmailed-juve

Sep 22, 2019

Juventus President Andrea Agnelli testified that ultras were blackmailing the club with the threat of insulting chants that would generate fines.

The arrest of 12 ultras leaders this week caused controversy, but the details of the investigation are beginning to emerge.

According to the Corriere della Sera, Agnelli testified with a sworn deposition that the organised fan groups had become increasingly aggressive in their demands for free tickets and other extras.

“You go into the curva at your own risk, particularly the central sector. Not everyone in the curva is a delinquent, but there are certainly a series of ultra leaders who have criminal potential: Toia, Grancini and Mocciola.”

These are the three leaders of the historic fan groups Drughi and Viking.

“In 2018, in the light of events, seeing the evolution of the situation and our long-standing collaboration with the Police, we decided in agreement with my collaborators to file charges.

“We did this to leave written proof that we have been trying to fight this situation, a paper trail that did not exist until 2016.

“I’ve always been aware that the ultra groups, with a series of threatening and even violent behaviour, are able to blackmail and therefore damage the club.

“Even if the demands aren’t particularly violent, we are forced to adhere to them, knowing the possible negative consequences of chants or other behaviour which can lead to fines, or even stadium bans.”

Ultras groups were on strike during yesterday's 2-1 Serie A victory over Hellas Verona, either sitting in silence with no banners, or waiting outside the stadium to chant insults towards the club.

This was also the first time ever that the Allianz Juventus Stadium has managed to get stewards into the curva area, as usually they are repelled by the organised fan groups, who feel they control that section.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130740 messaggi

Home

Agnelli: Juve think bigger than Italy

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor andrea agnelli assemblea degli azionisti 24 ottobre 2019

https://www.football-italia.net/145590/agnelli-juve-think-bigger-italy

Oct 24, 2019

Andrea Agnelli admits being the best in Italy is no longer enough for Juventus and claims Cristiano Ronaldo “deserves” to win the Ballon d’Or.

Agnelli was speaking at Juve’s annual shareholders’ meeting for 2019, where he confirmed plans to raise €300m through an increase in share capital.

“Today, we ask you, the Shareholders to approve a €300m capital increase for our 2019/2024 development plan,” he began, reports the club’s official Twitter account.

“These numbers seem enormous when compared to the Italian reality, but our point of reference is the great European clubs.

“We can affirm that Juventus is the biggest club in Italian football, but also one of the biggest clubs in Europe.

“We must be extremely proud of our development and our growth rates, but we must keep with the pace.

“This is our management model: Three clear and allocated responsibilities, which must work in synergy to obtain results.

“In recent years we have also had a strong employment impact on the territory. Few companies in Italy have hired as many employees as us. To date, 885 people work at Juventus, including registered personnel.

“Our growth is confirmed by our UEFA ranking: We are currently fifth but we have reasonable grounds to think about finishing fourth.

“We have allocated around €400m to direct and indirect investments in real estate development.

“Today, our new logo is recognised everywhere, in its value and in the courage we had in launching it.

“We have built a great structure for Women’s football, with a team capable of winning two Scudetti in two years. It was important for the development of the Club to also create the U23 team.”

Ronaldo is among the 30 candidates vying for the Ballon d’Or this year, so what does the Bianconeri President think about his chances?

“I hope that Cristiano can win the Ballon d’Or because he deserves it. 

“We have become the fourth fan base club in Europe. Furthermore, our new office in Hong Kong will allow us to grow further in that part of the world.

We live in a very complex industry. We have extraordinary strengths but we must also work on our weaknesses.

“This year, our commercial revenues exceed those of domestic television rights. These are results that should bode well for the future.

“The European television audience must reflect. Football is ‘getting old’ as a product offering, which remains valid for those over 35.

“New activities in the field of entertainment, such as eSports are growing strong. These are things that need to be thought about.

“Digital activity is strategic for us - it’s fundamental to maintain a global dimension. Millennials and Generation Z are important to us and we will have to seize market opportunities, for example on OTT platforms.

“Women’s football is growing rapidly. Events such as the match at Allianz Stadium in March and the World Cup confirm this. We need to be ready to seize these opportunities.

“We wanted Juventus to become a global brand and it’s an objective that we have achieved. Our vision is to make Juventus prosper as a modern, innovative and iconic brand.

“The mission, instead, is to maintain sports leadership, consolidating economic and financial results and football results both in Italy and in Europe.

“The objective of the capital increase is to strengthen the Club. We want to think big and to achieve new goals together. Fino Alla Fine.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130740 messaggi

Home

Juve given Jeep boost

jeep juventus rinnovo

https://www.football-italia.net/145587/juve-given-jeep-boost

Oct 24, 2019

Juventus have been handed a financial boost after Jeep agreed to significantly increase its sponsorship to €42m a year.

A statement on Juve’s official website confirms the increase of €25m has come in light of “the excellent sport performances achieved in recent years by the first team.”

Furthermore, negotiations have already begun to extend the sponsorship between 2021.

Jeep became the Bianconeri’s shirt sponsor in 2012, and the club have gone on to win the last seven Scudetti, as well as reach two Champions League Finals.

The American car manufacturer is owned by Fiat Chrysler Automobiles, which in turn belongs to the Old Lady’s majority shareholder Exor.

The new agreement represents a huge jump from the €17m Jeep was initially paying Juve each season.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130740 messaggi

Juventus officially announce two-year partnership with Coca Cola

Immagine

https://www.calciomercato.com/en/news/juventus-officially-announce-two-year-partnership-with-coca-cola-68138

Oct 28, 2019

Juventus have officially announced today on their website that they have reached a new commercial agreement with soft drink company Coca Cola.

The commercial partnership will last for two years and they will be the club’s official partner during this time, with the company’s drinks being available in the flagship store in Milan, as well as around the various bars and shops of the Allianz Stadium.

Juventus’ chief revenue officer Giorgio Ricci said: “A brand like Coca-Cola fits perfectly into the club's current development strategy, also through collaborations with partners of great value and prestige. This agreement will focus on the enhancement of the Italian market, very important for both, through the activities that we will implement together. The ambition to grow together in the near future remains constant.”

The general manager of Coca Cola Italy Alex Zigliara was also excited about the deal: “Coca-Cola has always been close to the world of football and invites everyone to be together, to spend happy and positive moments supporting their favourite team. We are excited to share this passion and communicate these values with an icon of sport like Juventus.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130740 messaggi

Board of Directors approves the main results as at 30 September 2019

The main results at 30 September 2019 and the regulation for increased votes were examined and approved.

Juve, il Cda approva i risultati al 30 settembre 2019: tutti i numeri

https://www.juventus.com/en/news/news/2019/official-statement-0811.php

Nov 8, 2019

The Board of Directors of Juventus Football Club S.p.A., chaired by Andrea Agnelli, examined and approved the main results as at 30 September 2019 and the regulations on loyalty shares.

MAIN RESULTS AS AT 30 SEPTEMBER 2019 As at 30 September 2019 total revenues amounted to € 170.4 million, with an increase of € 27.3 million compared to the figure of € 143.1 million in the same period of the previous year.

That increase mainly derives from higher revenues from players’ registration rights of € 21.7 million and higher operating revenues of € 5.6 million. 2019/2020 2018/2019

Amount % REVENUES 170.4 143.1 27.3 +19.1%

Ticket sales 14.5 14.4 0.1 +0.7%

Television and radio rights and media revenues 40.8 37.6 3.2 +8.5%

Revenues from sponsorship and advertising 33.5 23.5 10.0 +42.6%

Revenues from sales of products and licences 10.0 13.0 -3.0 -23.1%

Revenues from players’ registration rights 63.7 42.0 21.7 +51.7%

Other revenues 7.9 12.6 -4.7 -37.3%

OPERATING COSTS -135.9 -120.1 -15.8 +13.2%

Purchase of materials, supplies and other consumables -2.1 -2.5 0.4 -16.0%

Purchases of products for sale -4.2 -5.9 1.7 -28.9%

External services -20.8 -20.8 - -

Players' wages and technical staff costs -86.2 -76.9 -9.3 +12.1%

Other personnel -4.9 -4.6 -0.3 +6.5%

Expenses from players’ registration rights -14.1 -6.1 -8.0 +131.2%

Other expenses -3.6 -3.3 -0.3 +9.1%

Amortisation, provisions and use of provisions -47.3 -42.7 -4.6 +10.8%

Operating loss -12.8 -19.7 6.9 -35.0%

Net financial expenses and share of results of affiliated and joint-ventures -3.9 -2.8 -1.1 +39.3%

Loss before taxes -16.7 -22.5 5.8 -25.8%

Taxes -2.5 -2.2 -0.3 +13.6%

Loss of the period -19.2 -24.7 5.5 -22.3% 30/09/2019 30/06/2019

Amount % Shareholders’ Equity 12.1 31.2 -19.1 -61.2%

Net financial debt 573.9 463.5 110.4 +23.8%

Amounts in millions of euro I QUARTER CHANGE Amounts in millions of euro BALANCE AT CHANGE

The first quarter of 2019/2020 closed with a loss of € 19.2 million, which highlights an improvement of € 5.5 million compared to the loss of € 24.7 million in the same period of the previous year. This change mainly derives from higher revenues of € 27.3 million, partially offset by higher players’ wages and technical staff costs of € 9.3 million, higher expenses from players’ registration rights of € 8 million, higher amortisation, provisions and use of provisions amounting to € 4.6 million, higher net financial expenses and share of results of affiliates and joint-ventures of € 1.1 million and other net positive changes of € 1.2 million. Shareholders' equity as at 30 September 2019 amounted to € 12.1 million, down on the balance of € 31.2 million as at 30 June 2019, due to the loss for the period (€ -19.2 million) and other minor changes (€ +0.1 million).

As at 30 September 2019 net financial debt amounted to € 573.9 million, with an increase of € 110.4 million on the balance of € 463.5 million as at 30 June 2019, mainly due to Transfer Campaign outlays (€ -113,1 million, net), investments in other fixed assets (€ -1.9 million) and cash flow from financing activities (€ -18.8 million, net), effects partially offset by positive cash flow from operations (€ +23.4 million).

The breakdown and allocation of the current and non-current portion of net financial debt at the end of the two periods is shown below. (a) That item refers to the interest accrued as at 30 September 2019 and at 30 June 2019. As at 30 September 2019 the Company had bank credit lines for € 584.4 million (of which € 180.6 million revocable), drawn down for a total amount of € 423.3 million, including € 62 million in guarantees issued in favour of third parties, € 123.8 million in loans, € 13.3 million in current account overdrafts and € 224.3 million in advances on contracts and trade receivables.

REGULATIONS ON LOYALTY SHARES The Board of Directors also approved the regulations governing the operating methods for registering in the special list of shareholders that intend to benefit from loyalty shares pursuant to Article 127-quinquies of Italian Legislative Decree 58/1998. The text of the regulations will be made available on the Company’s website (www.juventus.com, Investor Relations/Corporate Governance section). *.*.* The Board of Directors approved the update of the texts of the “Procedure for Management and Communication of Inside and Material Information and the Keeping of the Insider Register of Juventus Football Club S.p.A.” and the “Procedure for Transactions with Related Parties” (in Italian), which will be made available on the Company’s website (www.juventus.com, Investor Relations/Corporate Governance section). *.*.*

For the purpose of correctly assessing the main results as at 30 September 2019 illustrated above, please note that the Company’s economic performance is highly seasonal, as is typical in its sector of business, as the participation in championships (in particular the UEFA Champions League), the calendar of sports events and the two phases of the football player Transfer Campaign (which take place during the football season) vary across the quarters of each financial year. Amounts in million of euros Current Non - current Total Current Non - current Total Cash and cash equivalents 11.3 - 11.3 9.7 - 9.7 Total financial assets 11.3 - 11.3 9.7 - 9.7 Financial payables due to bondholders (3.6) (a) (173.2) (176.9) (2.1) (a) (173.1) (175.3) due to the Istituto per il Credito Sportivo (6.8) (24.4) (31.1) (6.5) (24.4) (30.8) due to banks (45.9) (91.3) (137.2) (32.5) (54.8) (87.3) due to factoring companies (1.0) (223.4) (224.3) (0.7) (179.1) (179.8) Right of use IFRS 16 payables (4.6) (11.0) (15.6) - - - Total financial liabilities (61.9) (523.3) (585.2) (41.8) (431.4) (473.2) Net financial debt (50.6) (523.3) (573.9) (32.1) (431.4) (463.5) % of coverage 8.8% 91.2% 100% 6.9% 93.1% 100% 30/09/2019 30/06/2019 *.*.*

Pursuant to Article 154 bis, paragraph 2, of Italian Legislative Decree no. 58/1998 (the Consolidated Law on Finance) the manager responsible for preparing the Company’s financial reports, Marco Re, declares that the accounting information contained in this press release corresponds to the document results, books and accounting records. PRESS OFFICE Claudio Albanese Tel. +39 011-6563448 claudio.albanese@juventus.com INVESTOR RELATIONS Marco Re Tel. +39 011.6563403 investor.relations@juventus.com

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130740 messaggi

Home

Juve get €103m from new Allianz deal

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor allianz stadium torino

Feb 12, 2020

Juventus announced the extension of their professional relationship with Allianz to 2030, including naming rights to the stadium and kit sponsorship, worth €103.1m.

The new deal will see developments from tomorrow’s Coppa Italia semi-final with Milan, as there will be a large Allianz logo on their training and warm-up kit for the next 10 years.

The total agreement consideration is €103.1 million to be added on top of the existing agreements,” confirmed a statement.

Continue -> http://bit.ly/38hT4pX

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130740 messaggi

Home

Agnelli: 'Guardiola happy where he is'

Agnelli: "Juve-Inter ad oggi si gioca. Guardiola? Non pensarci è un'eresia"

Feb 25, 2020

President Andrea Agnelli has admitted that it would be a lie to say Juventus didn’t entertain the thought about bringing Pep Guardiola to the Allianz Stadium.

The former Barcelona man has been linked with a move to the Old Lady after the current season but the Bianconeri patron has hinted that the City tactician will stay “where he is”.

“It would be a heresy to say that nobody thinks of Guardiola,” Agnelli told Radio24. “Right now, he is extremely happy where he is. If I’m happy where I am, it’s unlikely that I would leave.” ....

Continue -> http://bit.ly/38VHqRS

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130740 messaggi

Home

Agnelli: 'Should Atalanta be in Champions League?' .bah

Un incredibile autogol

Mar 5, 2020

Juventus President Andrea Agnelli caused controversy by suggesting Atalanta shouldn’t have access to the Champions League “without international history and thanks to just one great season.”

Agnelli was speaking at the FT Business of Football Summit in London and seemed to continue his push for a European Super League.

“I have great respect for everything that Atalanta are doing, but without international history and thanks to just one great season, they had direct access into the primary European club competition. Is that right or not?” said Agnelli.

“Then I think of Roma, who contributed in recent years to maintaining Italy’s ranking. They had one bad season and are out, with all the consequent damage to them financially.

“We must also protect investment and costs. So would Atalanta therefore have less chance of playing at a high level? I don’t have the answer to that, it’s just about setting up a transparent process to make this decision. .......

Continue -> http://bit.ly/39xPsAM

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti