Immagine correlata
Modificato da Socrates

Condividi questo messaggio

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130725 messaggi

imagegoalcomconcept2sub.jpg

Juventus Target Leonardo Bonucci Only Focused On Bari - Agent

It’s too early to speculate about the youngster’s future…

Feb 23, 2010

The representative of Bari centre-back Leonardo Bonucci has insisted that his client is blocking out talk of a summer move to one of Serie A’s biggest clubs to stay concentrated on the Galletti’s bid to clinch survival.

The Inter youth product has attracted a lot of interest this season and Sky Sport 24 is suggesting that Juventus have made an official offer for the 22-year-old, who is co-owned by Bari and Genoa, but the player’s agent, Davide Torchia, has nipped rumours in the bud.

“First of all, I have to say that Leonardo is only focused on doing well with Bari in order to secure safety as soon as possible,” he told Tuttomercatoweb.

“The rest is just press talk, the player is on a co-ownership deal and I honestly believe that the two clubs will find an agreement since they are on good terms.

“However, it’s too early to talk about this type of thing.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130725 messaggi

Leonardo Bonucci Not Focusing On Juventus Speculation

Bari defender is only interested in doing well for the Galletti...

Mar 2, 2010

Bari defender Leonardo Bonucci is in the midst of a stellar season and has attracted attention from some of Italy's biggest clubs.

But the 22-year-old is only interested in doing well for the Biancorossi, and will let Bari and Genoa decide whether he can move to Juventus.

"I am not thinking about the rumours that are linking me to Juventus," Bonucci stated to TMW. "All that I am thinking of is doing well at Bari.

"Bari and Genoa will decide my future, as I am co-owned by them. I know nothing about the Juve interest.

"It would not be a problem if I went to Juventus. For every player, a consequence of becoming a better footballer is that you attract interest from the big clubs," concluded Bonucci.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130725 messaggi

Leonardo Bonucci 'Honoured' By Juventus Link

Bari defender Bonucci would ultimately like to play for Inter,

but is flattered that the Bianconeri are interested in him...

May 12, 2010

Bari defender Leonardo Bonucci says that if he had to choose where to ply his trade next season, it would be at Inter, but would still be honoured to play for Juventus.

The Italian international is currently co-owned by Bari and Genoa, and looks set for a move to a big club during the summer transfer season.

"I know that the two clubs are deciding my future, as I am co-owned by Bari and Genoa, but if I had to choose, Inter would be the highest aspiration," the defender told TuttoSport. "But thinking that Juventus wish to reinforce their defence honours me.

"After playing against Inter at home, I realised that this could be my standout season. With the injury to Ranocchia, I felt the defensive responsibility even more, learning how to resolve issues on the fly."

The 23-year-old also has high hopes of travelling to South Africa for the World Cup next month with the Azzurri.

"I read somewhere that Bocchetti and Cassani may not go, which makes me feel more confident about my chances. But until the squad is finalised, I will not know."

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130725 messaggi

Preziosi: Juventus Are After Leonardo Bonucci, Not Inter

But the Old Lady must pay ‘crazy’ money…

May 28, 2010

Genoa president Enrico Preziosi has revealed that Inter are not in the race to sign their former youth product Leonardo Bonucci, but admits that Juventus might try to lure the highly-rated centre-back to Turin this summer.

“Bonucci is a target for Juve, but not for Inter,” he told Telenord.

Genoa share the Italian international’s services with Bari, where he has enjoyed a successful time this season, and Preziosi added: “We want to keep him. We’ll see how much Bari ask for him.”

But what if Juve come calling after Genoa have regained full ownership of Bonucci?

“He will only leave if we are presented with a crazy offer,” explained Preziosi.

“We are not a branch of any of the big sides. We do things the way it suits us best to try to improve our squad.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130725 messaggi

Bonucci: I Would Be Crazy To Turn Down A Move To Juventus

Bari defender would not turn the Old Lady down...

May 31, 2010

Bari defender Leonardo Bonucci admits that he would be crazy to refuse an offer from Juventus.

Bonucci is currently in training with the Azzurri ahead of the World Cup and the 23-year-old revealed that he could form a centre-back pairing with Fabio Cannavaro, shifting Giorgio Chiellini to left-back.

"Do Juve want me? I don't know," Bonucci stated to Tuttosport. "Every time someone mentions it, I start to laugh.

"Bari or Genoa would be a nice destination for me, but should an offer from Juventus really arrive, I would have to be crazy to refuse it.

"Over the past few days, we have been working in developing a centre-back combination with Cannavaro. He keeps telling me to play like I did this season at Bari.

"Should Chiellini really be a candidate for the left-back position, I could be in the running for a central defender role. We have even tried instances where the left-back pushes up the ground, and how we would position ourselves," he added.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130725 messaggi

Juventus Keen On Leonardo Bonucci

Juventus are keen to add Bonucci to their squad this summer...

Jun 15, 2010

Italian powerhouse Juventus are eager to add highly rated Bari defender Leonardo Bonucci to their squad in the summer transfer window, if a report in Corriere dello Sport is to be believed.

The Bianconeri are in the market for defensive reinforcements following the departure of Fabio Cannavaro, and newly appointed head coach Luigi Del Neri has supposedly made Bonucci one of his primary targets on the transfer market.

The 23-year-old defender came through the ranks of the Inter youth academy, but was offloaded to Genoa in the summer of 2009. He was transferred to Bari on a co-ownership deal only days later.

Bonucci has since been in impressive form for Bari and his good performances haven't gone unnoticed elsewhere in Italy. Inter and Fiorentina are also believed to be keeping tabs on the centre-back.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130725 messaggi

Juventus & Bari Directors Meet To Discuss Bonucci

The two societies have met to discuss the transfer of the Italian international...

Jun 18, 2010

Juventus directors have met with Bari sporting director Guido Angelozzi to discuss the possible transfer of defender Leonardo Bonucci to the Bianconeri during the summer.

The Biancorossi currently own a 50 per cent stake in the stopper, with Genoa owning the other half.

In return, the Galletti want striker Michele Paolucci, but the Bianconeri will need to speak with Siena, as they have a stake in the 23-year-old, according to TMW.

Bari could be also preparing to have a meeting with the Grifoni, to see whether they would be interested in selling their share in the Italian international.

Bonucci is currently in South Africa, playing for the Azzurri at the World Cup.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130725 messaggi

Juventus Close In On Leonardo Bonucci

The Old Lady could soon tie the knot...

Jun 18, 2010

Juventus are closing in on the capture of Bari and Genoa defender Leonardo Bonucci, Corriere dello Sport claims.

The 23-year-old defender has attracted much desire in his homeland after an impressive season for Bari which has earned him a place with Italy for the World Cup.

Juventus are desperate to bring in new defensive material and have made Bonucci, who is co-owned by Genoa and Bari, their top target to reinforce the area.

Reports in Italy indicate the Old Lady will give Genoa full ownership of Domenico Criscito and Raffaele Palladino, while Bari will receive €2.5 million plus Sergio Almiron, in exchange for the services of Bonucci.

The Turin-based side, who finished seventh in the league, have also been linked to defensive duo William Gallas and Rafael Marquez of Arsenal and Barcelona respectively.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130725 messaggi

Juventus Sign Leonardo Bonucci

The Bari centre-back will join the Bianconeri...

Jun 24, 2010

Juventus have signed Leonardo Bonucci, finalising a deal after weeks of speculation, according to Sky Sports.

The player, previously co-owned by Bari and Genoa, will step into the boots of veteran Fabio Cannavaro in the centre of defence, who is set to join United Arab Emirates outfit Al-Ahli. The Bianconeri reportedly had come to an agreement with Bari yesterday and have now also reached an accord with the Grifoni for the youngster.

Reports that he was on the verge of joining Juventus had gathered pace earlier on Thursday. The Turin giants have opted for Bonucci, rather than other potential options such as Palermo's Simon Kjaer.

The 23-year-old had an impressive past season, playing in all 38 matches for the Galletti. He did not play in any of Italy's three World Cup matches before they were eliminated from the competition by Slovakia.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130725 messaggi

Leonardo Bonucci Cannot Wait

To Begin Juventus Career

Bonucci passes medical and gets ready for Juventus "adventure"...

Jun 28, 2010

Juventus defender Leonardo Bonucci cannot wait to start playing for his new side after passing his medical in Turin on Monday.

The club have not announced the move as official; that should arrive on Tuesday. But the stopper did tell Juventus Channel and Sky Sport Italia of his delight.

"It has been a strong emotion joining Juventus, but I am happy to be here to begin this new adventure with the right spirit that has also be instilled in me by the president," he said.

And the first objective is to rebuild after last season's dramatic freefall.

"We have to improve so Juventus can return to being on the great stages of Europe and the world.

"We will work hard to improve on last year. If we win something then that will be good, if not we will continue working hard for the future."

Bonucci said it was Juventus who showed the strongest interest in landing him after he returned to Bari once they bought his full rights from Genoa, before selling him onto the Old Lady.

"Juventus wanted me, I wanted them. Other clubs did not come forward."

He also looked back on the failed World Cup with Italy as a learning curve.

"I am not disappointed having not played in the World Cup, we are disappointed for the exit though," he concluded.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130725 messaggi

OFFICIAL: Juventus Sign Bonucci & Martinez

Bianconeri confirm arrivals of both players on their official website...

Jul 1, 2010

Juventus have signed Leonardo Bonucci and Jorge Martinez, the club said in a statement on Thursday.

Both men have signed five year deals at the club.

A statement reads:

"Bonucci and Martinez are Bianconeri.

"Leonardo Bonucci and Jorge Martinez are Juventus players. The last details have been defined and their contracts have been deposited with the Lega Calcio.

"The defender, and Uruguayan midfielder are officially Bianconeri players.

"Both men have signed a five year deal. Bonucci was aquired from Bari for a

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130725 messaggi

Leonardo Bonucci Sets Europa League Target

Bonucci hopeful of recovering from a left leg injury so he can feature in Europe next week...

Jul 22, 2010

Juventus defender Leonardo Bonucci is hopeful of overcoming doubts to be ready for the Europa League third qualifying round on July 29, despite a problem with his left leg.

As a result he is likely to miss friendly clashes against Lyon on Saturday and then Cosenza, but he feels he can win the race against time as the new season begins to take shape.

"My objective is to play in the Europa League, we will evaluate my situation a step at a time after training so that I can be in form by the 29th, and for the rest of the season," he told the press in Varese.

And the Italian international reckons he will have no problem in forging a bond with Giorgio Chiellini.

"With Giorgio we will have a great partnership. We trained together for la Nazionale. I hope that I can improve for Juventus and Italy," he concluded.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130725 messaggi

Leonardo Bonucci Is Hungry For Success At Juventus

Bianconeri's new defender has high expectations if the team can stay focused....

Aug 12, 2010

Leonardo Bonucci believes that in football cycles there is a beginning and an end; for the young Juventus centre back, his cycle is just beginning and he is hungry for success.

The defender has hit the ground running since his dream move from Bari this summer and started in a new look Italian defence recently in a friendly with Cote d'Ivoire.

Bonucci told giornalaccio rosa dello Sport his expectations for the Old Lady this season, "In Europe, as far as possible, we must think only about winning, it is not enough to simply participate.

"The goal in the league is to challenge for the championship but we need to keep our feet on the ground for the first couple of months and see how it goes."

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130725 messaggi

Leonardo Bonucci Reveals Childhood Bone Disease

Juventus defender has revealed a childhood problem that could have derailed his career before it even started...

Sep 22, 2010

Juventus defender Leonardo Bonucci has revealed that he suffered from a bone disease when he was a child.

The Italy international, who has now developed into one of the best defenders in the peninsula explained how his footballing career was in doubt just when he had started to dream about a long future in the sport.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130725 messaggi

Juventus' Aim Is To Play At The Same

Level As Inter - Leonardo Bonucci

Juventus defender says his side want to compete with Inter, and will do their utmost to win...

Sep 27, 2010

Juventus stopper Leonardo Bonucci says it will the Bianconeri's aim to play at the same level as rivals Inter, when the two sides meet on the weekend.

Bonucci admits it will be a tough mission to shut down all of the Nerazzurri's players, as there are so many champions.

"Juventus' objective is to play at the same level as Inter," the Italian international told Sky.

"We only need to think about ourselves and not giving up easily. On my part, I will be seeking to do my role until the end.

"It seems that at the moment, Eto'o will be the only in-form striker, but no Nerazzurri player can be taken lightly as they are all champions," concluded Bonucci.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130725 messaggi

Juventus Want To Win Everything - Leonardo Bonucci

Juventus defender Leonardo Bonucci wants it all as he eyes a successful 2011...

Dec 22, 2010

Juventus defender Leonardo Bonucci claims plans to win the Scudetto remain unchanged, but he is aware it will prove to be a difficult test for his side.

Juventus stumbled last weekend as they threw away a lead to draw with Chievo, failing to take advantage of Milan's loss at Roma. But the outlook is good.

"I want to improve more and win as much as possible," the Italian told Tuttosport.

"We must not disappoint the fans, but we will do all we can to give them great satisfactions and fight in every game.

"The balance this year is positive and I am happy. Everyday we are working better and the results can be seen."

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130725 messaggi

Leonardo Bonucci: We Must Continue On Our Winning Path

Juventus defender has echoed the comments of president Andrea Agnelli

who believes that the Bianconeri must continue to win...

Dec 29, 2010

Juventus defender Leonardo Bonucci has reiterated the same sentiments as president Andrea Agnelli and coach Luigi Del Neri, who both want the Bianconeri to continue their winning ways.

Agnelli and Del Neri believe the Turin giants are well-positioned to perform strongly in the league and Coppa Italia, hoping to claim both objectives by season's end.

The Italian international also spoke about his improvement alongside Giorgio Chiellini.

"With Chiellini at my side, there have been some visible improvements," the 23-year-old told Sky Sport 24. "Now I must continue to play a role and do well for my team and la Nazionale.

"We need to continue to do well, walking on to the pitch with the right mentality. We want to win. The words of our president and our coach represent the thoughts and feelings of the squad," he concluded.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130725 messaggi

Bonucci Suffers Injury During Training But It Is Not Serious

Juventus defender will not face a lengthy time on the sidelines as earlier suspected...

Dec 31, 2010

Juventus centre-back Leonardo Bonucci injured himself in training and limped out of the session but he is unlikely to face a lengthy time on the sidelines.

It's been reported in Ilsole24ore.com that the defender, who fell to the ground after a challenge from a team-mate and had to be helped get off the pitch, twisted his left knee and after undergoing tests, it's been confirmed that he will be back in action after a brief period of rest.

Bonucci is suspended for Juventus' match against Parma on January 6.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130725 messaggi

I Have Always Supported Juventus,

Despite Inter Past - Leonardo Bonucci

Leonardo Bonucci insists he has been a Juventus fan for years

despite playing for Inter in the past...

Jan 21, 2011

Leonardo Bonucci admits he has always showed allegiance to Juventus, and revealed he cried as a young fan when they lost to Real Madrid in the 1998 Champions League final.

Despite his Inter past, Bonucci assured he never supported the Nerazzurri when answering questions from fans on the club's official Juventusmember.com site.

"I remember the tears when Mijatovic scored for Real Madrid in the final," he said.

"I have always been a Juventino (Juventus fan) and I was only a Nerazzurro as a player."

Bonucci spent two years with the Inter youth squad before speding time at Treviso, Pisa and Bari. He joined Juventus last summer on a five-year deal.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130725 messaggi

Juventus Must Look Forwards, Not Backwards - Bonucci

Leonardo Bonucci hopes Juventus learn from Lecce fears...

Feb 22, 2011

Leonardo Bonucci has joined the chorus of voices calling for positive change at Juventus as he puts the defeat to Lecce behind him.

Andrea Agnelli and Fabio Quagliarella have already spoken of the need for revival, and Bonucci has added the sound of optimism.

"It was a bad game, and it ended even worse," Bonucci told his official website.

"We lacked being compact on the pitch, and the determination from our opponents took us by surprise.

"It was a bad defeat for us and it hurt, but we cannot beat ourselves up.

"We have to look forward and put this period behind us now. It's in the past."

Meanwhile, former Juve striker David Trezeguet has said his love for the Old Lady stopped him from joining Napoli.

"I had the possibility to go to Napoli as the project was serious, but I said no because of the respect I have for the Juventus fans," said the Hercules forward.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130725 messaggi

Leonardo Bonucci: Juventus Must Stay United

Bonucci calls for unity at crisis-ridden Juventus...

Mar 8, 2011

Juventus defender Leonardo Bonucci has called for unity at the Bianconeri amidst crisis that is eating at the club.

The former Italian and European champions lost 1-0 to Milan in Serie A at the weekend for what was their third successive defeat in the league and are now struggling for even a top-six finish.

Juventus commenced the 2010-11 campaign on a promising note but have collapsed since January, but defender Bonucci has called for calm and wants everyone to stay united and focus.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130725 messaggi

Fourth Spot In Serie A Is Not Out Of Our Grasp Yet - Bonucci

LeonardoBonucci refuses to give up hope of a top-four finish in Serie A...

Mar 20, 2011

Defender Leonardo Bonucci believes that Juventus can still finish fourth in Serie A and qualify for next season's Champions League but admits that it is going to be a huge task.

The Bianconeri are currently in eighth place in the league table, seven points off the final Europa League slot and a further five off a Champions League place. Juventus have also failed to win any of their last four league encounters, losing three.

However, Bonucci has refused to relinquish hope of a top-four finish and reflecting on last weekend's 2-2 draw with Cesena told Mediaset:

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130725 messaggi

Juventus Fans Deserve Better Results - Bonucci

Juventus defender says the Bianconeri fans deserve better results than the side have been able to deliver recently.

Mar 23, 2011

Juventus defender Leonardo Bonucci believes the Bianconeri fans deserve better results after a recent run of poor results.

The Turin giants were able to claim their first victory in five matches last weekend against Brescia, defeating the Rondinelle 2-1.

"The win finally arrived thanks to the right attitude we took into the match," Bonucci revealed to the club's official website. "The three points helped us to lift our morale after a dark period.

"Both the squad and the fans deserve better results than what we are getting at the moment. The league started well enough, but we could not imagine that we could go through such a tough time.

"All the injuries all piled up, as well as other factors. In any case, it is now important to keep on doing our best, to give the Juve fans what they truly deserve," he concluded.

Juventus currently sit in seventh place on 45 points.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130725 messaggi

Zenit St Petersburg make

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti