Accedi per seguire   
Socrates

Massimiliano Allegri

130542 messaggi

Home

Allegri up for FIFA’s best Coach

https://www.football-italia.net/124908/allegri-fifas-best-coach

Jul 24, 2018

Juventus boss Max Allegri is the only Serie A candidate for The Best FIFA Men’s Coach award.

Allegri guided Juve to their fourth straight domestic double last season, but Eusebio Di Francesco’s work in masterminding Roma’s run to the Champions League semi-finals has gone unnoticed.

Elsewhere, ex-Bianconeri Zinedine Zidane is in with a shout of retaining the accolade, having won another Champions League with Real Madrid, and his former Old Lady teammate Didier Deschamps is among those considered for leading France to the World Cup.

Finally, Inter old boy Diego Simeone is recognised for taking Atletico Madrid to the Europa League.

The Best FIFA Men’s Coach award candidates: Max Allegri (Juventus), Stanislav Cherchesov (Russia), Zlatko Dalic (Croatia), Didier Deschamps (France), Pep Guardiola (Manchester City), Jurgen Klopp (Liverpool), Roberto Martinez (Belgium), Diego Simeone (Atletico Madrid), Gareth Southgate (England), Ernesto Valverde (Barcelona), Zinedine Zidane

Condividi questo messaggio

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130542 messaggi

Home

Allegri: ‘Juve at high level’

https://www.football-italia.net/124977/allegri-‘juve-high-level’

Jul 26, 2018

Juventus boss Max Allegri praised his players after they won their first pre-season match 2-0 against Bayern Munich.

Two goals by 21-year-old forward Andrea Favilli gave the Old Lady victory over the German champions in the International Champions Cup match played in Philadelphia.

And speaking post-match, the Bianconeri Coach declared himself satisfied with how his side had performed.

“The boys did well. It was our first match and we did well considering the shape we were in,” Allegri told reporters.

“Quite a lot of young boys played and they showed they are at a high level.

“We are working a lot on the defensive side of things because, out of the attackers available, I only have a few young boys.

“Favilli did well, scoring two goals.”

Juve continue their preparations for the new campaign with a match against Portuguese side Benfica on Saturday evening

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130542 messaggi

Home

Allegri: ‘No problem with Bonucci’

https://www.football-italia.net/125061/allegri-‘no-problem-bonucci’

Jul 27, 2018

Juventus Coach Massimiliano Allegri insists “there are no problems” with Leonardo Bonucci, amid talk of a return.

The Milan defender left the Bianconeri last summer, but it has been confirmed by both clubs that he wants to go back to Turin.

Part of the reason for his departure was a falling out with Allegri, but the Tuscan insists there is no problem between him and Bonucci.

“I had a good relationship with him,” Allegri said ahead of his side’s friendly with Benfica.

“There were discussions, but those also took place with other players. It’s part of the job. There are no problems.

“That said, I don’t want to talk about the transfer market, that’s down to the club. Juventus have five very good, indeed excellent centre-backs.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130542 messaggi

Home

‘Caldara calm & had character’

https://www.football-italia.net/125477/caldara-calm-had-character

Jul 28, 2018

Max Allegri praised Mattia Caldara for putting his early mistake during Benfica-Juventus on Saturday behind him. “He showed calmness and character.”

Caldara’s misjudgement gifted Benfica the opener, with some viewing it as a sign that the defender had been distracted by reports of a possible move to Milan.

However, Juve went on to equalise through Luca Clemenza’s late thunderbolt, before ultimately winning the International Champions Cup friendly on penalties. 

“When there are games like these, it’s right to applaud and Clemenza deserved it for his goal,” the Coach said after the game.

“Despite the heat, I liked how the lads played, especially the younger ones. Cancelo did well, especially in the second half, when he forged an understanding with Alex Sandro.

“He has great potential going forward, but naturally he has to improve defensively. In my opinion, Mattia also did well.

“He showed calmness and character, good signs in what was practically his first match with us.”

Allegri rounded off his post-match interview by paying tribute to Gianluigi Buffon, who has conceded four goals in his first two appearances for Paris Saint-Germain.

“Gigi was the greatest goalkeeper in the world for several years,” added the 50-year-old.

“He had an extraordinary career, and he decided to move to Paris as a lifestyle choice. I wish him well.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130542 messaggi

Home

Allegri: Higuain? We’ll see…

https://www.football-italia.net/125542/allegri-higuain-well-see

Jul 30, 2018

Max Allegri has admitted that Gonzalo Higuain could leave Juventus this summer. “We’ll see what happens…”

Higuain will reportedly meet Milan general manager Leonardo on Thursday over a possible loan move from Juve, and Allegri suggested the striker was free to sign for the Rossoneri.

“Did I give the OK to Higuain’s sale? The market is always carried out by the club. We hear about it every day,” the Coach said at a Press conference for the Old Lady’s upcoming friendly against MLS All-Stars.

“I don’t even have a [senior] striker here, so we’ll see what happens when we go back to Italy: on the 17th, when the market shuts, Juve will be as competitive as ever.

“The club have worked very well so far, and now we’re waiting for this week of work to end, before going back on the 8th.

“After that, we’ll take stock of the market, which will be an excellent one, regardless of what happens next.

“We’re happy to be here. For us, it’s marks the start of a new season. Like the US, we’re disappointed not to have Ronaldo here, or Dybala, Bentancur, Higuain, Cuadrado and Douglas Costa, but they all played in the World Cup and needed time off.”

The 50-year-old took only one recognised striker to the United States in Andrea Favalli, so is he concerned about the Old Lady’s lack of firepower?

“[Our forwards] just have to think about scoring,” he added.

“We’re lucky to have all our defenders and midfielders here, except Matuidi and Bentancur. It won’t be a problem to find an understanding.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130542 messaggi

Home

Allegri ‘sorry’ to lose Caldara

https://www.football-italia.net/125642/allegri-‘sorry’-lose-caldara

Aug 2, 2018

Juventus Coach Max Allegri admits he is ‘sorry’ to lose Mattia Caldara to Milan but adds the transfer market ‘obliged’ the Old Lady to let him go.

Despite a highly-promising two-year loan spell at Atalanta, the 24-year-old will leave the Serie A champions without having made a senior competitive appearance.

The Rossoneri will sign the young defender as part of the deal to also bring in Gonzalo Higuain for a fee totalling €54m.

Leonardo Bonucci will return to Turin after just a year away, with the Bianconeri boss happy to have an ‘important’ player back.

“Leonardo Bonucci is coming back to us after a year,” Allegri told reporters after Juve’s pre-season friendly against the MLS All-Stars.

“He is an important player and he hasn’t changed much in six months.

“Caldara, though, is a young player who along with Rugani and Romagnoli is part of the best young trio of defenders we have in Italy.

“I am sorry to lose him, but the market obliged us to let him go.”

Allegri also thanked Higuain for his efforts in Bianconero during his two seasons at the club.

“Higuain gave everything in his two years with us and we thank him for that.

“Milan have certainly got themselves a great forward.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130542 messaggi

Home

Allegri: No more signings

https://www.football-italia.net/125756/allegri-no-more-signings

Aug 5, 2018

Max Allegri has confirmed that there will be no more incomings at Juventus this summer. “We’re already competitive as we are.”

Juve have already brought in the likes of Cristiano Ronaldo, Leonardo Bonucci and Joao Cancelo, and Allegri asserted Juve’s squad was good enough to compete at the highest level in 2017-18, despite their 3-1 defeat to Real Madrid on Saturday.

“The club did what it had to do,” the Coach said after the Bianconeri’s final International Champions Cup friendly.

“More signings? We’re already competitive as we are and I can’t wait to start the season with everyone available.

“It’ll be a pleasure to coach Ronaldo, he’s the best player in the world with Messi. With the arrival of Bonucci, we have five players for two positions.

“It’ll be a very tough season, so we’ll need everyone. Some young players have showed a lot in the US, so they could also find space with us.

“The match was a great test for us, between two great teams. We were happy to be involved in the four games played here, ahead of the new season.

“It was a great experience for us, since we were able to measure up against a team with particular quality.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130542 messaggi

Home

Allegri: Honoured by Madrid, but…

https://www.football-italia.net/125936/allegri-honoured-madrid-but

Aug 9, 2018

Max Allegri admits he was ‘honoured’ to be considered by ‘biggest club’ Real Madrid but insists ‘I made the right decision’ to stay at Juventus.

Allegri was one of the names tipped to fill the Madrid vacancy after Zinedine Zidane’s shock departure, but the Juve Coach made it clear he was a man of his word.

“I said ‘no’ to Real Madrid because I made a commitment with the President,” he told Stile Mese.

“Therefore, my maximum respect for Juventus and given word were why I rejected the call of Real Madrid, the biggest club in the world and the dream for every Coach.

“I’d be a hypocrite if I said I wasn’t honoured by their consideration, but I’m absolutely convinced that I made the right decision.

“Am I a ‘bandiera’ like Buffon or Del Piero? I absolutely don’t want to be equated with them because they’re players who wrote Juventus’ history, whereas I’ve only been here for four years.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130542 messaggi

Home

Allegri: 'Juve want Champions League'

https://www.football-italia.net/126082/allegri-juve-want-champions-league

Aug 12, 2018

Max Allegri confirms that with Cristiano Ronaldo in the side, Juventus “have even more ambition to win the Champions League.”

CR7 made his debut in this evening’s traditional pre-season in-house friendlybetween Juve and their youth team at Villar Perosa and found the back of the net within eight minutes.

He was in a starting XI with Paulo Dybala, Douglas Costa, Emre Can, Federico Bernardeschi, Leonardo Bonucci and Alex Sandro.

“On paper a team is important, but above all what happens on the field matters. The club has improved the squad over the summer, but we must play well and win games, otherwise none of that counts,” the Coach told Sky Sport Italia.

“We have even more ambition than in previous years to win and that includes the Champions League. The proof was given by the lads in this game, as they took it seriously. It’s a matter of intelligence and mentality.

“It’s only natural after the arrival of players like Ronaldo, Emre Can, Bonucci and Leonardo Spinazzola that there is excitement and dreams, but we have to make the quality count with our team performances on the pitch.

“Naturally, we have a higher ambition of winning the Champions League than in previous years, just as we want the Scudetto, Coppa Italia and Italian Super Cup.

“Ronaldo has above all brought experience at international level and acts as extra motivation for the younger lads to aim higher. You don’t win five Ballon d’Or trophies for nothing and you can see how hard he works to get there.

“However, Real Madrid have won four of the last five editions of the Champions League and they did that through hard work.

We’ve got to work too and this is the first time I’ve really seen the whole squad play together.”

This summer also saw the return of centre-back Bonucci after his one-year spell at Milan.

“Leo is an important player with experience and he increased the quality level of the defence.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130542 messaggi

Home

Allegri: 'Marotta will be missed'

Risultati immagini per allegri e marotta

https://www.football-italia.net/126082/allegri-juve-want-champions-league

Sep 29, 2018

Max Allegri said CEO Beppe Marotta “will be missed” after the shock announcement he is leaving Juventus. "It's news to me as well."

Marotta surprisingly made the statement live on Sky Sport Italia after a 3-1 victory over Napoli this evening.

It was a bolt from the blue for the chief who has been one of the main architects of the club’s success over the last seven years.

“I think we had four-and-a-half wonderful years together,” said Allegri in his Press conference.

“He is the best European director. He built Juve along with all the other directors to create a winning team. To be honest, I don’t know what to say, because this is news to me as well.

“The director will be missed, but we’ll have to cover his absence.”

In his time at Juventus, Marotta won seven Serie A titles, four Coppa Italia trophies, three Italian Super Cups and reached the Champions League Final twice.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130542 messaggi

Home

Allegri targets Capello record

https://www.football-italia.net/129313/allegri-targets-capello-record

Oct 15, 2018

Massimo Allegri wants Juventus to follow in the footsteps of Fabio Capello’s Milan with a record start.

Allegri’s men have won all of their opening 10 competitive fixtures and now sit just three short of equalling the record set by Fabio Capello’s Milan way back in 1992, when the Rossoneri won their first 13 encounters.

“As a young man I liked winning Coaches, like Capello”, Allegri told Corriere dello Sport. “We want to become the number one.”

The Bianconeri’s next three Serie A fixtures are favourable. They host Genoa next weekend before a trip to Tuscany to face Empoli the following Saturday. November’s league programme starts with a home game against Cagliari.

The key fixture in their quest for the record looks to be matchday three in the Champions League, when Juventus travel to Old Trafford to face Manchester United.

Allegri was a Pescara player when Milan set the record 26 years ago. “I was on the pitch when Capello’s team came back from 4-2 down to win 5-4 and it was their fifth consecutive win. Afterwards he declared that his side would not lose again that season.

“I prefer to focus on one game at a time.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130542 messaggi

Allegri defends Panchina d'Oro

https://www.football-italia.net/130608/allegri-defends-panchina-doro

Nov 12, 2018

Max Allegri affirms ‘I hope to stay at Juventus for a long time’ after winning the Panchina d’Oro award for best Italian Coach of 2018.

Allegri beat off competition from Chelsea boss Maurizio Sarri and Lazio’s Simone Inzaghi, who finished third and fourth respectively, while he becomes the Coach with the most Panchina d’Oro victories on four.

“Like I always say, the less damage we do the better,” he said upon receiving the accolade at Coverciano, which was his second in succession.

“I thank my staff, who take so much pressure off me and let me grow older more slowly.

“Credit must also go to the players and club. I hope to stay here for a long time. Now I’m more reflective. My years of experience in Serie A have let me grow.

“The objective is to win our eighth Scudetto and then this blessed Champions League.

“We’ll see if we have a bit of luck on our side. The important thing is to understand how we’ll be in March.

“The level has risen, so we must have the quality to match. For the Scudetto, however, our attentions are on Napoli and Inter.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130542 messaggi

Home

Allegri wins Serie A Coach of the Year

Risultati immagini per allegri allenatore dell'anno gran gala del calcio

https://www.football-italia.net/131572/allegri-wins-serie-coach-year

Dec 4, 2018

Max Allegri won the Serie A Coach of the Year Award for 2017-18, while Juventus were voted Best Team in the Gran Gala’ del Calcio.

The ceremony was held this evening in Milan and is the Italian version of the PFA Awards, as they are voted by players.

Maurizio Sarri won the trophy for 2016-17, but Allegri received the Best Coach nod after another Scudetto-Coppa Italia double.

“This is a wonderful evening and I thank everyone who works with me every day, especially the players,” said Allegri.

“It’s a group of great men, with a great club behind us. I am fortunate to have worked with so many marvellous players and tonight I see the Maestro Andrea Pirlo too. It has been truly an honour to work with all of them.”

Allegri is now training five-times Ballon d’Or winner Cristiano Ronaldo, who was the runner-up to Luka Modric in tonight’s France Football ceremony.

“Ronaldo makes an impact because he brought professionalism, competitiveness and is a humble guy.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130542 messaggi

Home

Allegri: Real Madrid or Juve renewal?

https://www.football-italia.net/132964/allegri-real-madrid-or-juve-renewal

Jan 8, 2019

There are mixed reports over Massimiliano Allegri’s future, as in Spain they say he’s a Real Madrid target, while Italian papers suggest a Juventus extension.

The tactician has won four consecutive Doubles of Scudetto and Coppa Italia, plus the Italian Super Cup and reached two Champions League Finals.

All this has attracted the focus of Real Madrid, who are now regretting their decision to sign Santiago Solari to a longer contract.

According to Spanish television programme El Chiringuito, Florentino Perez has realised his pursuit of Tottenham Hotspur manager Mauricio Pochettino is doomed to failure, so is turning his focus towards Allegri for next season.

The 51-year-old is under contract until June 2020, but there have been persistent reports he’ll leave Juventus in the summer, to be replaced by former Real Madrid boss Zinedine Zidane.

However, today’s edition of Tuttosport claims that Juve and Allegri are increasingly considering the possibility of an even longer stint together.

He could become the longest-serving Juventus tactician since legend Giovanni Trapattoni.

The Turin-based newspaper maintains Allegri will make a decision on his future by March.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130542 messaggi

Home

Juve: Zidane or Klopp after Allegri?

https://www.football-italia.net/134682/juve-zidane-or-klopp-after-allegri

Feb 15, 2019

Juventus will reportedly target Zinedine Zidane, Jurgen Klopp or Didier Deschamps if they part with Max Allegri.

According to Tuttosport, Allegri’s job could be on the line if Juve exit the Champions League to Atletico Madrid in the last 16.

The newspaper writes there are three leading candidates to replace the Coach, the ‘favourite’ of President Andrea Agnelli being Zidane.

The former Bianconeri midfielder is currently out of work after leading Real Madrid to three consecutive Champions Leagues.

Elsewhere, Klopp would ‘intrigue’ the Old Lady, despite the ‘solid relationship’ between the German and Liverpool.

The 51-year-old won two Bundesliga titles with Borussia Dortmund and took the Reds to his second Champions League Final last season.

Finally, Tuttosport claims a return for Deschamps is a ‘always a possibility’, even if he is ‘more detached’ from the running.

The Frenchman was Zidane’s teammate at Juve in the 1990s but was also part of the last Bianconeri side who won the Champions League in 1996.

He took the Turin giants back into Serie A in 2007, only leaving after disagreements with the club’s board, and went on to win the 2018 World Cup as France CT last summer.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130542 messaggi

Home

'Allegri will leave Juve, CL aside'

https://www.football-italia.net/135119/allegri-will-leave-juve-cl-aside

Feb 26, 2019

Max Allegri’s mentor Giovanni Galeone has claimed that the Coach’s time at Juventus is ‘over’, regardless of whether he wins the Champions League.

Allegri’s future has come back under the spotlight after Juve’s 2-0 defeat to Atleti, and Galeone expects his former Pescara and Udinese protege to leave the Bianconeri in the near future.

“I already told him a few years ago to go to the Premier League,” the 78-year-old told Radio Kiss Kiss.

“I don’t think he can go anywhere else in Italy. Beyond how his adventure goes in the Champions League, I think his adventure at Juve is over.

“Last year he could’ve gone to Chelsea, Arsenal, Manchester United or Real Madrid, but he refused because he wanted to win the Champions League with Juventus.”

Galeone then took aim at Arrigo Sacchi, who is a known critic of the ex-Milan boss.

“Max must believe in the comeback. If he pulls it off he’ll make those who always criticise him think again,” he added.

“Sacchi always talks about this damn [musical] score, but if I have a score of Rachmaninoff and the pianist in a piano bar plays it then it's one thing. If Pollini plays it, it’s something else.

“You can’t criticise a Coach who has won 10 trophies with Juventus.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130542 messaggi

Home

Juve: Allegri closes social accounts

https://www.football-italia.net/135226/juve-allegri-closes-social-accounts

Feb 28, 2019

Juventus boss Max Allegri has deactivated his accounts on social media in a surprise move.

Allegri regularly took to Twitter and Instagram to comment on Juve’s performances after their games.

He even began trending with the hashtag #fiuuu after the Bianconeri’s Champions League comeback against Olympiacos in November 2014.

However, his pages came up as unavailable on Thursday for reasons presently unknown.

Gazzetta dello Sport expects the Coach to explain the motives for his decision at his pre-Napoli Press conference on Saturday.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130542 messaggi

Home

Marotta wants Allegri at Inter?

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor marotta e allegri

https://www.football-italia.net/135292/marotta-wants-allegri-inter

Mar 2, 2019

Inter director Beppe Marotta is considering Antonio Conte or current Juventus Coach Max Allegri for next season, claims Tuttosport.

According to the Turin-based newspaper, Luciano Spalletti will be replaced over the summer and Marotta is looking to his old club for options.

Conte has been linked with the San Siro bench several times since his ill-fated experience at Chelsea, while Roma are also interested in his services.

Multiple sources have also recently pointed towards this being Allegri’s final season at Juve, regardless of Champions League results.

Tuttosport claim Inter could open their doors to Allegri for a new challenge, although it’d be a huge surprise for the tactician to cross over to Juve’s arch rivals.

It’d also be an issue because Allegri worked for several years across the San Siro divide at Milan.

If Allegri does walk away from Juventus, he is expected to head abroad with interest from Manchester United and Real Madrid.

Meanwhile, the Corriere dello Sport today maintains that Zinedine Zidane is not the only option to replace Allegri at Juve next season.

That newspaper suggests a return for Conte, who had left three days into pre-season training in 2014.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130542 messaggi

Home

Allegri 'favourite' for Inter job

https://www.football-italia.net/135341/allegri-favourite-inter-job

Mar 3, 2019

More newspapers are suggesting Massimiliano Allegri could leave Juventus at the end of the season to join Beppe Marotta at Inter.

Tuttosport made the claim on Saturday and now the Corriere della Sera backs up the report, assuring he is the favourite to take over from Luciano Spalletti.

It would be a shock to see the tactician cross over to their bitter rivals, but after Juve pushed out director general Marotta and he took control at San Siro, it’s not out of the question.

Marotta took a lot of criticism when he chose Allegri as a last-minute replacement for Antonio Conte at Juventus, but it proved to be a wise move, as the tactician took them to two Champions League Finals and continued the Scudetto winning streak.

Until now, it had been assumed Allegri would go abroad, with Manchester United, Real Madrid or Chelsea the most likely candidates.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130542 messaggi

Home

Juve: Real Madrid 'want Zidane back'

https://www.football-italia.net/135443/juve-madrid-want-zidane-back

Mar 6, 2019

Juventus risk missing out on Zinedine Zidane as the Coach has reportedly agreed to return to Real Madrid.

According to El Chiringuito, Madrid’s 4-1 defeat to Ajax on Tuesday has prompted President Florentino Perez to take ‘urgent measures’.

The programme explains the patron called Zidane after the game to offer him the reins for the second time with immediate effect.

The Frenchman would have rejected the opportunity to come back midseason but expressed a willingness to start again with the club next term.

It comes amidst reports that Perez held an emergency meeting after Los Blancos’ period of Champions League domination was ended in emphatic fashion.

Juve, for their part, were thought to have made Zizou their No 1 target to replace Max Allegri.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130542 messaggi

Home

Nedved: 'Allegri future not one game'

https://www.football-italia.net/135548/nedved-allegri-future-not-one-game

Mar 8, 2019

Juventus Vice-President Pavel Nedved insists Serie A is the priority rather than the Champions League and Max Allegri’s future “doesn’t depend on one game.”

“I have to say there is a danger with a game right before the Champions League. We have to win the Serie A title and this is another step towards that after beating Napoli,” the Vice-President told Sky Sport Italia.

They will welcome Atletico Madrid on Tuesday and must overturn a 2-0 first leg deficit if they are to reach the quarter-finals.

“We cannot stop now. The Scudetto and Champions League progress are up for grabs. We must be ready and make the most of every opportunity.”

Nedved was asked whether Champions League progress was essential for Allegri’s future in Turin.

“You don’t change a Coach for one game, whether it goes well or badly in 90 minutes. It’s about the project and the rapport.

“There is an excellent rapport between the Coach and President, as with all the directors. Allegri met with the President, as he often does at this time of year, to discuss various things.

“At the end of the season, we will sit down and talk about the future, contracts and everything else.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130542 messaggi

Home

Zidane set for Madrid

https://www.football-italia.net/135665/reports-zidane-set-madrid

Mar 11, 2019

Several reports in Spain agree Zinedine Zidane will be reappointed as Coach of Real Madrid imminently.

Onda Cero, Cadena COPE and La Sexta all report that Zidane will be back in charge as early as Tuesday.

La Sexta goes one further by claiming Madrid will ratify the Frenchman’s return during a meeting this evening.

It will come as a blow to Juventus, who were reportedly hoping to replace Max Allegri with the 46-year-old, who led Los Blancos to three consecutive Champions Leagues.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130542 messaggi

Home

Conte: I'm coming back

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor agnelli e conte

https://www.football-italia.net/137106/conte-im-coming-back

Apr 18, 2019

Antonio Conte has confirmed that he will return to football next season, at a club with ‘a project that convinces me’.

Conte has been out of work since leaving Chelsea last summer and has been linked with Inter, Roma and Milan in recent months, as well as a second spell at the helm of Juventus.

The former Italy CT was also close to filling the then-vacancy at Real Madrid in October, and he has now spoken out about his future.

“I still don’t know where I will go,” he told talk show ‘E poi c’è Cattelan’, in an episode that will be aired on Thursday evening.

“But certainly I’ll choose a team who has a project that convinces me.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130542 messaggi

Home

Allegri second only to Trapattoni

204734178-3879de5f-6571-46c4-939b-f79956

https://www.football-italia.net/137203/allegri-second-only-trapattoni

Apr 20, 2019

Max Allegri has become the first ever Coach to win five consecutive Serie A titles and the second most successful after Giovanni Trapattoni.

Allegri now has six overall, adding to his first on the Milan bench, as the first three in this Juventus run of eight were achieved under Antonio Conte.

It puts him in second place in the all-time charts after Trapattoni’s legendary seven titles, breaking away from Fabio Capello and Marcello Lippi on five apiece.

The trophy will be presented to Juventus after their next home match against Atalanta.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130542 messaggi

Home

Adani: Allegri rude & arrogant!

Furia Allegri: litiga in tv con Adani e va via

https://www.football-italia.net/137477/adani-allegri-rude-arrogant

Apr 29, 2019

Max Allegri insists Juventus have the right approach and were only threatened on the counter by Inter, then getting into an argument with television pundits.

Radja Nainggolan’s extraordinary volley had given the Nerazzurri a deserved lead, but Juve came back in the second half and secured the draw with a Cristiano Ronaldo strike.

“It’s important to have someone like Ronaldo, because before the goal he made a mistake on another chance and his reaction to that changed his performance and consequently the whole game,” Allegri told DAZN.

“We did risk going 2-0 behind, but then it was a good second half performance. It wasn’t easy, Inter are a strong side and we were down to the bare bones. We’ve got to compliment the lads, as we ended on a high.

“Against Fiorentina last week, it was similar to the Ajax game, in that we conceded insane counter-attacks. Inter did have three counters tonight too when it was 1-1, but our defenders did well to get back. We have to improve in our passing, because once again we made so many mistakes.

“I asked the lads to pass it more cleanly and we wasted several scoring opportunities. In any case, I found it a very enjoyable match. It was a whole other game in the second half.”

Allegri then went to speak on Sky Sport Italia and got into a row with pundit Lele Adani, who has been scathing on the negative approach of many Italian Coaches in Europe, including the Juventus boss.

“Against Ajax, we suffered with their counter-attacks, not their style of football, and that made it look as if they had an extraordinary game, whereas they were better in Amsterdam. The same goes for tonight, it’s natural that when you misplace a lot of passes, you run risks.

“Sometimes you need to improvise and the idea you had in July has to change completely. There is a difference between playing well and winning, but it’s not as small as it seems.

“In Italy, everyone has become a theorist of football and that is a real problem, like you reading your books. Now you shut up and I’ll talk, you don’t know anything about football.

“You just sit there behind the desk, you read your books, but you don’t know anything about the practicality of the sport. I’ve won six Scudetti.”

At this point, Allegri and former Inter, Fiorentina and Brescia player Adani had an exchange of tense words until the Juventus Coach walked off.

Sky Sport Italia pundit Daniele Adani has branded Juventus boss Max Allegri ‘rude and arrogant’ following their on-air tiff.

The pair were involved in a heated discussion after Juve’s 1-1 draw with Inter on Saturday, which saw Allegri tell Adani to ‘shut up’ and that he knew ‘nothing about football’.

“When I debate with someone, regardless of who it’s with, I let the person express themselves and give them the chance to follow up, always in the knowledge of who I’m talking to,” the former Italy defender told Radio Deejay.

“No-one talked about the match against Inter on Saturday. Instead, we talked about the Champions League and the defeat to Ajax.

“Since he has such an important role and represents a club and lots of fans, he must always have an argument and an adequate follow-up.

“When Juve went out to Ajax, he analysed only a few things and not others. Juve must win the Champions League, the Scudetto is no longer enough.

“The club didn’t sign CR7 to beat Chievo. Allegri was very rude and arrogant.

‘Telling me I can’t talk because I don’t have the badges isn’t good because he also lacks respect for those who are at home watching and listening.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti