Accedi per seguire   
Socrates

Massimiliano Allegri

130539 messaggi

Home

Nedved: 'Of course Allegri is staying'

https://www.football-italia.net/137635/nedved-course-allegri-staying

May 3, 2019

Juventus Vice-President Pavel Nedved has no doubts over Max Allegri and insists there has never been “hatred” in the derby with Torino.

It kicks off at the Allianz Juventus Stadium at 19.30 UK time (18.30 GMT).

Nedved spoke to Sky Sport Italia before kick-off and was asked if Allegri would be the Juventus tactician next season.

“Of course, Allegri has a contract and is our Coach. I have been able to watch the training all week and everything is perfectly relaxed, there will be a meeting with the President once the season has ended.”

Does Nedved miss playing in the showdown with local rivals Torino?

“I’ve never seen hatred in the Derby della Mole. It’s a confrontation between two very strong teams, but there is no hatred here, it is all about the football.”

Condividi questo messaggio

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

Home

Ibra defends 'winner' Allegri

Risultati immagini per ibra e allegri

https://www.football-italia.net/137738/ibra-defends-winner-allegri

May 6, 2019

Zlatan Ibrahimovic has leapt to the defence of Juventus boss Max Allegri. “Only winning counts in football.”

Allegri has been accused of adopting a cautious mentality in the Champions League this season, culminating in Juve’s exit to Ajax at the quarter-final stage.

However, Ibrahimovic told reporters: “Allegri’s right: only winning counts in football.

“If you play well and don’t win, it doesn’t count for anything.”

The Swede - who won a Scudetto with the 51-year-old at Milan in 2011 - was talking after LA Galaxy’s 3-2 defeat to New York Red Bulls...

“It’s you journalists who agree that if someone plays well and loses, they’re massacred.

“But at the end of the day we think the same way, you and I: all that matters is winning.

“The beautiful game doesn’t lead you to anything. [Football] is just about winning, no matter how you do it.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

Report: Max Allegri to leave Juventus

Risultati immagini per allegri lascia la juventus

https://www.juvefc.com/report-max-allegri-to-leave-juventus/

May 8, 2019

Reports from a variety of Italian media outlets suggest Juventus are set to part ways with coach Max Allegri.

Rumours have circulated across the media over the course of the last few weeks with a suggestion that the relationship between the club and coach has become strained this season.

Juve’s exit from the Champions League was met with disappointment with rumours circulating that Allegri would not see out his final season in Turin.

Turin based La Stampa now report that a Allegri will leave the club this summer and an agreement has already been reached for the termination of his contract.

The official announcement is pending, however Sportsmediaset and other report along similar lines: Allegri will leave the club when the season ends.

Further reports suggest that Antonio Conte has turned down offers from other Italian sides in favour of a return to the Bianconeri this summer and is poised for a return to the club.

Allegri is linked with the management role at Paris Saint-Germain but may opt to take a season out.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

Home

Juve 'deny Allegri reports'

https://www.football-italia.net/137837/juve-deny-allegri-reports

May 9, 2019

Juventus have denied reports that they are on the verge of parting with Coach Max Allegri.

Several outlets on Wednesday evening agreed Juve and Allegri had decided to go their separate ways.

That would have opened the door for the Coach to take over at Paris Saint-Germain and Antonio Conte to possibly return.

However, ANSA cites sources close to the Bianconeri, which claim the reports are ‘unsubstantiated’.

As a result, it could firm up speculation that Antonio Conte is destined for a reunion with Beppe Marotta at Inter.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

Home

Juve in shock Sarri link

https://www.football-italia.net/137844/juve-shock-sarri-link

May 9, 2019

Tuttosport claims Juventus’ search for a new Coach has taken them to Maurizio Sarri, while Chelsea could replace him with Ajax’s Erik ten Hag.

According to the newspaper, Juve’s first choice Pep Guardiola will not leave Manchester City this summer.

That would have prompted the Bianconeri to scope out Sarri, who is ‘not considered untouchable’, despite his plea to stay at Stamford Bridge.

Although he is ‘only an idea’ for now, Tuttosport cites sources in England that are certain the Old Lady will ‘make an attempt’.

The 60-year-old - also a reported target for Roma - spent three years managing Napoli, who finished runners-up to Juve twice.

Finally, replacing Sarri at Chelsea could be Ten Hag, who is ‘one of the names’ the Londoners are weighing up.

The Dutchman has won plaudits for guiding a free-flowing Ajax side into the Champions League semi-finals this season.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

Home

Pochettino or Deschamps for Juve?

https://www.football-italia.net/137905/pochettino-or-deschamps-juve

May 11, 2019

Mauricio Pochettino confirmed he could leave Tottenham Hotspur amid reports he wants a €20m contract to join Juventus, but Didier Deschamps is another candidate.

Rumours are growing that Max Allegri and Juve President Andrea Agnelli will decide to part company this summer after five years together.

According to Sky Sport Italia and Tuttosport, the most likely option is current France manager Deschamps, as Antonio Conte is heading towards Inter.

Another candidate rapidly rising the ranks is Pochettino, especially after he again hinted at a possible exit from Tottenham Hotspur.

The Corriere dello Sport claims he requested personal terms that would net him €20m.

The Argentine took Spurs to the Champions League Final against Liverpool on June 1 by eliminating Ajax with an extraordinary comeback.

However, after an entire season with no signings or sales, Pochettino is inevitably aiming higher.

“I am not open to start a new chapter with no plan, no clear idea and not being transparent,” said the Spurs boss in his Press conference.

“I know very well how this business works. And we know we need to operate in a different way - that doesn't mean to spend more or less money.

“But if we expect every season to be in the final of the Champions League, we need to create a plan. And the plan maybe is different to what has happened in the last five years.

“If we believe that if we operate in the same way that we have operated in the last five years we are going to be every season in the final of the Champions League, and in the top four and competing against projects like Liverpool or Manchester City or Manchester United, I think we are very naive.

“If you want to expect the same from Liverpool, from Manchester City or Manchester United and Chelsea, and you put the same expectation on Tottenham, give me different tools to work.

“If not, I see the people working in the same way, in the future I'm going to be this guy. I am the most stupid person to work.”

When Spurs played Juventus in the Champions League last year, he revealed his “family came from Italy, from Turin. My surname is from Italy.

“It’s a city and a club I’ve always wanted to play and it’s now fantastic to be going to the city of Turin to play against Juventus.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

Allegri to hold crunch talks with Juventus president Agnelli amid Pochettino rumours

The Italian manager has already told the club chief that he wants to stay at the club, with the Tottenham boss having been strongly linked

http://bit.ly/2E3b9Lk

May 11, 2019

Massimiliano Allegri says he has "an excellent rapport" with Juventus president Andrea Agnelli as he prepares for talks over his future at the club, amid speculation his five-year spell in charge could be coming to an end.

Mauricio Pochettino is the latest name to have been linked with the managerial hotseat at Juve, with Corriere dello Sport reporting that the Tottenham boss has asked for a €20 million (£17m/$22m) per year contract to take over.

Allegri, however, gave no indication that the curtain might be about to fall on his glittering tenure in his pre-match news conference ahead of the Bianconeri's trip to face Roma on Sunday.

The 51-year-old revealed he met with Agnelli before Juve's Champions League quarter-final defeat to Ajax on April 16 and told him he would remain with the club.

Since then, however, there have been rumours the president has lost patience with the failure to end his side's 23-year wait to win the competition, with Allegri confirming a meeting is scheduled in the coming days.

"I will be meeting with the president this week," said Allegri. "We will have an open general discussion, as we do every year.

"Before the game against Ajax I told him that I would stay. In the week we will see each other and talk about everything.

"Talking about the chat between me and the president does not make sense at this time.

"I have an excellent rapport with the president, as well as with others in the club, and with [sporting director] Fabio Paratici and [director] Pavel Nedved.

"The strength of the club is fundamental to the successes of Juventus."

Juventus have won the Scudetto in all of Allegri's five campaigns in charge, with this season's triumph confirmed after a 2-1 victory over Fiorentina on April 20.

They go into Sunday's game 30 points clear of their sixth-placed opponents, with Allegri and his players set to celebrate the title victory after their subsequent home game against Atalanta.

"Tomorrow will be a great game against Roma," he said.

"We have to play better because then we will have the celebrations after at home to Atalanta.

"It will be an evening celebration, which is something different than previous years and will be nice for all to see."

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

Home

Allegri: 'Great' Coach will replace me

https://www.football-italia.net/138160/allegri-great-coach-will-replace-me

May 17, 2019

Max Allegri says he had ‘five wonderful years’ in charge of Juventus, who ‘will choose a great Coach’ to replace him.

Satirical news programme ‘Striscia la Notizia’ caught up with Allegri on Friday after news broke of his departure to present him with the ‘Tapiro d’Oro’ – or Golden Tapir.

“It took five years to build this Juve, but that’s that. Life goes, comes and goes,” he said.

“I’m going home now, then I’ll have a little break by the sea.

“I don’t know [who will replace me], but Juve will choose a great Coach because Juventus are a great club.

“It’s been five years of wonderful love. Five years for me are so many!”

The gag prize is given to someone who has been notably embarrassed or defeated in the preceding week.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

Home

Allegri: 'Juventus decided it was best'

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor conferenza agnelli allegri

https://www.football-italia.net/138191/allegri-juventus-decided-it-was-best

https://www.football-italia.net/138192/allegri-winners-are-better

May 18, 2019

Max Allegri admitted the club “decided it was best that I wouldn’t be Coach of Juventus next season,” but denied requesting a long contract or revolution of the team.

The tactician was told on Friday that he would not be on the Bianconeri bench next season, despite being under contract until June 2020.

“I thank the President for his wonderful words. I thank the lads for all they’ve done, all they’ve given me, including all the players over the five years,” said Allegri, choking back tears as he looked at the entire squad sitting in the front two rows of the Press conference.

“I leave a winning team that has the potential to repeat its success in Italy and have another great Champions League campaign. Unfortunately, some situations meant we couldn’t go all the way.”

Both Allegri and President Andrea Agnelli had stated after the Champions League quarter-final exit to Ajax that they would continue together, but the club went in a different direction.

It’s reported the key was vice-president Pavel Nedved and Fabio Paratici pushing for a new direction.

“We talked, expressed our ideas on what was best for Juventus and the future of Juventus. After that, the club evaluated it and decided it was best that I wouldn’t be the Coach of Juventus next season.

“The rapport with President Agnelli, Nedved and Paratici remains excellent. We’ve all grown together, including with Beppe Marotta, and the right moment has come to leave on the best terms.

“I leave behind a solid group with extraordinary players, both technically and as men, because you need good men to win as well as good footballers.

“Fabio and Nedved are younger than me. I met them when they were lads, but they are becoming important directors now.

“Some things were written that were not correct, suggesting I asked for a long contract, for a squad revolution and different players, but we never got to that.

“We simply realised it was best not to continue together. People again wrote about four or five meetings, but there was one dinner and one meeting in the club headquarters with the President, Fabio and Nedved. At that, we realised there were not the right conditions to continue together. The President, as a decisive man, made the decision.

“It was far simpler than you seem to think. We had five extraordinary years together and must be proud of that. You journalists do your jobs and write all sorts of things, but I am happy, I am emotional…

“But enough, because tomorrow we have to celebrate! All the rest is chatter. Juventus will start next season with a super club and an extraordinary squad.

“Tomorrow, we must celebrate. First, for the Scudetto and secondly the retirement of Andrea Barzagli. The Professor of defenders is leaving, taking nothing away from the others, so tomorrow must be a wonderful evening where we all celebrate, as these have been five extraordinary years.”

Max Allegri used his farewell Juventus Press conference to hit out at critics. “Those who win regularly are better than the others, that’s all there is to it. I’d like to give an example…”

It was announced on Friday that Allegri would not be on the Juve bench next season and he held a joint Press conference with President Andrea Agnelli.

He used the opportunity to go back on the age-old criticism of Allegri’s defensive approach when compared with Maurizio Sarri’s Napoli or even tomorrow’s opponents Atalanta.

“It was always a debate with reporters and pundits, which is how it should be, but when you work at Juventus, you have to know that you won trophies. This season, we got the Scudetto and the Supercoppa, so it was still a success,” said Allegri.

“As for playing good football, I’ve seen a team dominate until the 93rd minute and then concede, so all of a sudden the winning team had an extraordinary performance. Inevitably, the result makes writers change their approach to a performance, but the Coach must evaluate all of it.

“Football is also strategy, understanding the right moments of the game. It’s impossible to play well for 38 rounds, but the important thing is to win even after playing badly, because that is the sign of a great club.

“Hearing people go out after a defeat to say, we played well, we finished second and that’s fine with me – that is not my style. There’s competition even between kids on the street playing five a side, let alone at Juventus.

“I always say there is no shame in defending. The great games and trophies are won by the best defences. For example, in the Champions League Final in Cardiff, we didn’t lose because Real Madrid attacked better, but because we defended worse, especially in the second half.”

Allegri became increasingly agitated as he got into his stride, with Agnelli laughing beside him.

“I still haven’t worked out what beautiful football is, nobody can explain it to me and I’d love it if they did. There must be a reason if there are some players and Coaches who always win, dammit?! There has to be a reason why those people always end up on the winning side.

“People seem to think it’s all about theory now, but this is a profession. Those who win regularly are better than the others, that’s all there is to it.

“I would like to make an example, but I won’t, because otherwise there will be chaos!”

Many believe he was about to reference Sarri and Napoli, who he pipped to the Serie A title last year.

“The fans have always been very warm towards me and it did get me emotional when the crowd called my name. In a way, I felt more fired up the more criticism was coming in from the outside, rather than those in the stadium.

“I don’t know what will happen in future. I need a little rest too, while after July 15 I might inevitably feel the desire to get back to work and I’ll evaluate the situations that are proposed. Otherwise, I’ll have a year to dedicate myself to my family and that band of crazies who are my friends. We’ll see. For now, let’s think about celebrating tomorrow.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

Home

Could Juventus appoint Zidane?

Real-Zidane, aria di rottura: la Juve spera

https://www.football-italia.net/138200/could-juventus-appoint-zidane

May 18, 2019

Zinedine Zidane might not be out of the running for the Juventus job after losing his temper in a Real Madrid Press conference. “I decide here or I’m leaving.”

It was announced on Friday that Max Allegri would not be on the Juve bench next season and he held a joint Press conference with President Andrea Agnelli today.

Zidane had been linked with the role several months ago, before accepting a return to Madrid in March, signing a contract to June 2022.

However, the situation might not be so clear-cut, because the Coach was extremely irritable in today’s Press conference.

He snapped at reporters when they repeatedly asked him about transfer deals, then hit out at criticism of his picks.

“I am the one to say who is the first, second and third goalkeeper. I decide the team, understood? If that is not the case, then I will leave.”

There are other reasons why Zidane should be considered a very real option for the Juventus job.

Calciomercato.com point out the changes to the Italian tax code this year mean that any salary paid to a foreign worker coming into the country would be at a far lower tax rate than for a homegrown figure.

Zidane wore the Juventus jersey from 1996 to 2001 and has always said he’d love the opportunity to return to Turin.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

Home

Allegri: Winning in Juve's DNA

d8563041eb9f2dc02d5c38461884d384-40230-1

https://www.football-italia.net/138277/allegri-winning-juves-dna

May 20, 2019

Max Allegri has no doubts about his Juventus successor because the club ‘will keep winning, it’s in their DNA.’

Allegri will leave Juve at the end of the season, but his final campaign at the helm has seen him not only win his fifth straight Scudetto but also inducted into the FIGC’s Hall of Fame.

“Juve will keep winning, it’s in their DNA,” said the Coach.

“I leave behind a winning team, I’m happy with how these years have passed and I take this opportunity to thank everyone.

“I can’t give any advice over my successor, but whoever it is will have a strong club behind them.

“To achieve big objectives in football, as in life, you need to be brave and carefree.

“Today I had lunch with Marcello Lippi and together we’ve won 10 League titles, so therefore Juventus will keep winning.

“I’m happy to have had five extraordinary years at the club. I thank everyone, from the President to kit-men who were important to me, especially in the successes.

“Only those who have values, in addition to technical ones, can achieve certain results. When we get older, we get wiser and more sensible.”

The 51-year-old also revealed he would donate his most recent Scudetto medal to the Italian football museum at Coverciano.

“I’ve decided to leave behind the medal of the last Scudetto I’ve won. It’s an honour to be a part of Italian football history.

“This memento marks the end of an extraordinary five years.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

Home

Allegri to United 'very close'

Allegri al Manchester United? Ecco quanto costa alla Juve se sta fermo

https://www.football-italia.net/145300/report-allegri-united-very-close

Oct 16, 2019

Former Juventus boss Max Allegri is reportedly “very close” to Manchester United - and both Emre Can and Mario Mandzukic could follow him.

According to Tuttosport, negotiations have “intensified” between United and Allegri, who stands to earn a bigger salary than the €7.5m he received at Juve.

The newspaper adds there could be a domino effect as the track “remains wide open” between Mandzukic and the Red Devils.

The Croat would also not be the only player the Coach is targeting for his Old Trafford revolution.

That is because, as per Tuttosport, Old Trafford has emerged as the “most attractive option” for Emre Can.

The midfielder was left out of the Old Lady’s Champions League squad and has gone public with his unhappiness in recent weeks.

He is no stranger to English football, having previously played for Liverpool.

However, it is warned United will have to get a deal done for Allegri quickly as Tottenham Hotspur have too “showed up” with an interest in his services.

Developments are expected in the next “week or two”, when the ex-Milan man will have to decide whether to rescue one of their seasons or see out his sabbatical.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

Home

Allegri: Still learning English...

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor allegri e evra man united

https://www.football-italia.net/145336/allegri-still-learning-english

Oct 17, 2019

Former Juventus boss Max Allegri has refused to comment on Manchester United links but admitted that he is learning English.

Allegri is the clear favourite to replace Ole Gunnar Solskjaer in the event United sack the Norwegian, and he only added to the speculation.

“My English isn’t good enough yet, but I’m learning,” he told Polish newspaper Przeglad Sportowy.

The 52-year-old left Juve at the end of last season and remains contracted to the club until next June.

He is reported to have been studying English since June, after he split from the Bianconeri.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

PSG set to dismiss Tuchel for Allegri next summer

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor allegri PSG

https://www.calciomercato.com/en/news/psg-set-to-dismiss-tuchel-for-allegri-next-summer-the-plan-30202

Dec 26, 2019

Paris Saint Germain are set to bid farewell to German coach Thomas Tuchel at the end of the season, with former Juventus coach Massimiliano Allegri the favourite to take over the role, according to reports from the French press.

The reports detail how the Parisian club appreciate the managerial qualities of the 52-year-old Italian, who hasn’t taken a new job since his departure from the Bianconeri at the end of last season. Whilst Tuchel has guided PSG to the top of the league table after 18 games, seven points ahead of second place Marseille, the club believe Allegri is more likely to guide the club to their first Champions League title.

Allegri will free himself from his contract with Juventus in order to take the role, the reports highlight. The 52-year-old Italian averaged 2.27 points per match with the Bianconeri, guiding them to five league titles, four Coppa Italia trophies and two Champions League finals.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

Home

Inter could turn to Allegri

Allegri all'Inter al posto di Conte? Arriva la smentita ma ...

Jul 11, 2020

Reports this morning claim Inter are ready to turn to Max Allegri if they part with Antonio Conte at the end of the season.

Inter are all-but-assured of a Champions League place, but their title challenge has crumbled in recent weeks, dropping points against Sassuolo, Bologna and Verona.

Now, SportMediaset and Tuttosport warns Conte could walk out on the club if he is not sufficiently backed in the transfer market this summer.

With Allegri still out of work and available for hire, he is considered the strong favourite to replace the 50-year-old. ....

Continue -> https://bit.ly/32ejlW9

• Sad 1

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

LATEST NEWS ON ALLEGRI TO JUVENTUS

LIVE - JUVE, TORNA ALLEGRI! Accordo ai dettagli: le ultime  VIDEO

May 27, 2021

Juventus are reportedly set to replace Andrea Pirlo and sign a four-year deal with Massimiliano Allegri. Check out the latest news.

Sky Sport Italia reports the Old Lady has reached an agreement for Allegri’s return and the coach will be back with a new deal worth €9m a season for the next four seasons.

The Bianconeri have thus decided to part ways with former midfielder Andrea Pirlo after only one season at the helm. ..................

Continue -> https://bit.ly/2QXUXEX

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

Juventus-Allegri summit today

Allegri a Sky: "Dissi no al Real Madrid. A giugno voglio rientrare"

Jun 3, 2021

On Thursday, Massimiliano Allegri has met the club’s officials – including the new sporting director Federico Cherubini – to lay out the plans for next season.

In defense, Giorgio Chiellini is now set to stay for another season. ............

As for Wojciech Szczesny, the goalkeeper is well-appreciated by Allegri, which explains why Juve’s interest in Gianluigi Donnarumma has cooled down recently.

In midfield, the 53-year-old considers Rodrigo Bentancur to be an untouchable member of the squad – according to the report – and will rely on him in the Mezzala role (box-to-box midfielder) rather than a Regista (deep-lying playmaker). ..................

Continue -> https://bit.ly/2S6eL9D

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

FURIOUS ALLEGRI DISAPPOINTED BY SIX JUVENTUS PLAYERS

Max-Allegri-furious.jpg

Juventus suffered back-to-back defeats against Sassuolo and Verona and sit 9th in the Serie A table with just 15 points, 16 off leaders Napoli and Milan.

The team has been sent into training retreat until Saturday, when the Bianconeri will face Fiorentina.

Juventus host Zenit and Fiorentina at the Allianz Stadium this week.

According to Tuttosport, Allegri had a harsh confrontation with his players after the Bentegodi clash on Saturday.

The coach believes that the team has an athletic problem and wants to spend more time with his players to help them regain their best fitness and boost their self-confidence.

However, according to La Gazzetta dello Sport, he is pretty disappointed by six of his players: Adrien Rabiot, Dejan Kulusevski, Rodrigo Bentancur, Alvaro Morata, Moise Kean and Arthur, even if the latter has just returned to action after an injury.

In general, Allegri believes that strikers and midfielders should have done much more and it is a fact that forwards haven’t been prolific so far this season. Morata has only scored three goals, just one more than Kean.

Continue -> https://bit.ly/3nN1nTx

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

Allegri refuses to give up Chiesa

in favor of longtime Juventus target

Chiesa Allegri

As per customs, news reports have been linking Juventus with a move for their longtime transfer target Nicolò Zaniolo.

The 23-year-old is a self-proclaimed Bianconeri supporter. But while the Turin-based giants have been keeping tabs on him, he ended up making the switch from Roma to Galatasaray last January after falling out with the Giallorossi management.

Nevertheless, the attacking midfielder reportedly has a release clause in his contract that would allow him to leave Istanbul for around 30 million euros.

But according to Il Messaggero via JuventusNews24, Max Allegri isn’t willing to sacrifice the services of Federico Chiesa in favor of signing Zaniolo. ....

In fact, the source notes that the coach would be in favor of signing the Galatasaray man if it comes at the expense of Weston McKennie. ....

Continue -> https://www.juvefc.com/allegri-refuses-to-give-up-chiesa-in-favor-of-longtime-juventus-target/

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

Who Juventus could bring in if Allegri leaves for Saudi Arabia

11002541.jpg

Juventus could turn to a pair of familiar faces if current coach Massimiliano Allegri were to leave the club in favour of a lucrative offer from Saudi Arabia according to reports from Calciomercato on Saturday afternoon. 

As per multiple reports over the weekend, Allegri has received a new offer to move to Saudi Arabia, reported by La giornalaccio rosa dello Sport to be in the region of €30m per season, more than triple the figure he currently earns in Turin. 

Calciomercato writes that Allegri is still intending to stay on with the Bianconeri, where he currently has a contract valid until the end of the 2024-25 season. 

However, in the event that Allegri does leave for a new endeavour in the Middle East, Calciomercato believes that Antonio Conte could be in line to return to the club, having spent a trophy-laden three-year spell at the Allianz Stadium between 2011 and 2014. 

It is believed that if Conte were to return to management, he would ideally like to coach in either Turin or Milan in order to remain close with his family. 

Failing Conte, Calciomercato also writes that Igor Tudor is somebody who stands out for the current Juventus hierarchy. 

Tudor, who announced his departure from Marseille on June 1, spent the 2020-21 season as assistant to Andrea Pirlo, before both were relieved of their duties at the end of that campaign. 

Read more -> https://football-italia.net/who-juventus-could-bring-in-if-allegri-leaves-for-saudi-arabia/

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

Allegri turns down 20m Al-Hilal offer

Afbeelding

Sky Sport Italia transfer pundit Fabrizio Romano claims that Max Allegri rejected a €20m per year wage deal with Al-Hilal, as he is determined to stay with Juventus.

It has been reported for several weeks that clubs from Saudi Arabia and Qatar are desperate to bring Allegri over, having already invested millions in coaxing players like Kalidou Koulibaly, Cristiano Ronaldo and Ruben Neves.

However, Allegri remains immune to their charms, as Romano insists the coach turned down the offer from Al-Hilal that was worth an extraordinary €20m per year until June 2025.

Al-Nassr had also been linked, but the only firm proposals seem to have come from Al-Hilal.

Read more -> https://football-italia.net/reports-allegri-turns-down-20m-al-hilal-offer/

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

De Paola suggests Allegri is a reason players are struggling at Juventus

allegri

According to journalist Paolo de Paola, Juventus currently has many unwanted players due to the influence of Max Allegri. Despite the club’s previous substantial investments in top players, most of them have struggled to perform since Allegri’s return.

In the two seasons since Allegri came back to the club, Juventus has failed to secure any trophies. Despite this, the club continues to support him as their manager, given his successful first spell at the Allianz Stadium. The hope is that with Cristiano Giuntoli now working alongside him, Allegri will be able to turn things around.

However, the team still has several underperforming players, and the club’s executives are looking to sell them. De Paola is of the opinion that these players’ poor performances can be attributed to Allegri’s influence and tactics. ....

“Because of Allegri, the club finds itself with a flood of players to sell, first and foremost Chiesa and Vlahovic, who don’t adapt to his style of play. It remains to be seen how much the director will be able to assert himself, while also wondering whether the Serbian player is the one we saw last year or the one we saw at Fiorentina.”

Read more -> https://www.juvefc.com/de-paola-suggests-allegri-is-a-reason-players-are-struggling-at-juventus/

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

Juventus coach Allegri already under pressure with Conte and Spalletti available

Max-Allegri-Juventus-e1680609635439.jpg.webp

La giornalaccio rosa dello Sport already puts pressure on Juventus boss Massimiliano Allegri who will need a strong start in Serie A, knowing that Antonio Conte and Luciano Spalletti can potentially replace him.

The Italian tactician has two years left in his contract with the Old Lady but finished the last two seasons empty-handed, so club directors and fans expect him to win at least one trophy in 2023-24. ....

However, this will put even more pressure on the Livorno-born coach who was picked by ex-President Andrea Agnelli two years ago. ....

Juventus will start the new Serie A season away at Udinese, meeting Lazio, Atalanta, Torino and Milan in the opening ten league games of 2023-24.

Read more -> https://football-italia.net/juventus-coach-allegri-already-under-pressure-with-conte-and-spalletti-available/

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

Allegri has one season to save his job as Spalletti is lined up to replace him

Spalletti

After two trophyless seasons, Max Allegri is probably a lucky man to still have a job at Juventus.

Allegri had a successful first spell at the club, which appears to be one of the reasons why excuses have been made for him to continue in his position.

Cristiano Giuntoli, who is known for being ruthless in his decision-making, has recently shown this trait at Juventus. However, he seems prepared to give Allegri another season as the manager at the Allianz Stadium.

According to Tuttojuve, if Allegri fails to win any trophies next season, he will likely be replaced, and one potential candidate to take over the managerial position is Luciano Spalletti.

Spalletti, the former Napoli manager, has taken a break from coaching this year but will be available for a new role at the end of the upcoming season.

Read more -> https://www.juvefc.com/allegri-has-one-season-to-save-his-job-as-spalletti-is-lined-up-to-replace-him/

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

“There is no plan B” Sacchi aims a fresh dig at Allegri

Non è tollerabile": Arrigo Sacchi critica la Juve di Allegri e spiega cosa  bisogna migliorare - Calcio | Tribuna.com

Former Italian coach Arrigo Sacchi has once again taken a subtle swipe at Juventus manager Max Allegri, critiquing his managerial style and approach to the game.

Sacchi’s comments imply that Allegri’s coaching methods may not be as exciting and dynamic as some other contemporary coaches, particularly in an era where many teams employ high-pressing, attacking football.

Allegri has often been associated with a more defensive-minded approach, which proved successful in winning several trophies during his initial tenure at Juventus. However, Sacchi suggests that this tactical preference could be limiting the impact of attacking and technically gifted players within the team. .....

Usually, Max’s teams have a clear supremacy in the defensive phase, leaving the attacking action to the individual players’ inventions. If these individuals find their way to the goal, all is well. However, if they struggle or are unavailable due to injury (for example, Pogba), the team lacks a plan B, and this is a serious problem.”

Sacchi’s remarks highlight a difference in football philosophies and preferences, hinting at his belief that a more attacking-minded approach could benefit players with offensive prowess and technical skills. .....

Read more -> https://www.juvefc.com/there-is-no-plan-b-sacchi-aims-a-fresh-dig-at-allegri/

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti