Socrates

Paulo Dybala

130539 messaggi

Home

Dybala in doubt for Valencia

https://www.football-italia.net/128096/
dybala-doubt-valencia

Sep 17, 2018

Paulo Dybala suffered a bruised foot in Juventus’ win over Sassuolo, making him a doubt for Wednesday night’s Valencia game.

The Argentine played 90 minutes in the 2-1 win, which saw the Bianconeri extend their 100 per cent start to the season.

However, the club has this afternoon revealed that La Joya received “treatment for a contusion to his left foot” which was suffered in yesterday’s game.

The rest of the players who featured yesterday worked in the gym, while the rest had a technical session on the pitch.

Juve have also confirmed that Giorgio Chiellini will join Massimiliano Allegri for tomorrow night’s Press conference.

Condividi questo messaggio

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

Home

Dybala shakes off knee scare

https://www.football-italia.net/129485/dybala-shakes-knee-scare

Oct 18, 2018

Paulo Dybala is back training with the Juventus squad after an injury scare for Argentina and could even play against Genoa.

La Joya limped off during Argentina’s 1-0 friendly defeat to Brazil and was pictured with ice packs around the front and back of his knee.

This prompted concerns over potentially missing the big Champions League clash with Manchester United next week.

However, Dybala and Uruguayan midfielder Rodrigo Bentancur came straight back into regular training with the rest of the team.

Only Juan Cuadrado, returning from his international duty with Colombia, worked separately.

Dybala could even play against Genoa on Saturday, but is more likely to be rested.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

Dybala: ‘Happy birthday Del Piero’

https://www.football-italia.net/130476/dybala-‘happy-birthday-del-piero’

Nov 9, 2018

Paulo Dybala wishes Alessandro Del Piero a happy birthday, having inherited his Juventus number 10 shirt.

The Argentine was given the iconic number last summer, with previous players to wear it including Omar Sivori, Michel Platini and Roberto Baggio.

Arguably its greatest bearer though is Pinturicchio, who played a record 705 games for the club, and is the top goalscorer of all time.

Today is his birthday, and La Joya took to social media to wish him many happy returns.

“You made the fans fall in love with you with your goals, correctness,” Dybala wrote on Twitter.

“Happy birthday!”

Hai fatto innamorare i tifosi con i tuoi gol ma anche con la tua correttezza: buon compleanno @delpieroale !

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

Dybala: ‘Never insulted Mourinho’

https://www.football-italia.net/130485/dybala-‘never-insulted-mourinho’

Nov 9, 2018

Juventus forward Paulo Dybala insists he never insulted Jose Mourinho - “I just told him that there was no need to make that gesture”.

The Manchester United manager cupped his ear to the Bianconeri fans after his side’s win on Wednesday, and was accosted by La Joya and Leo Bonucci.

“I just told him that there was no need to make that gesture,” Dybala insisted, speaking to Sky.

“There was no need to create more tension than there already was, sometimes you get insulted and it’s bad, but to create more tension than there already is…

“I told him there was no need, I didn’t insult him. I just told him that and left.”

Juve face Milan at the weekend, and Dybala looked ahead to that match.

“I think we both come into it in good shape, both teams are doing very well in all competitions and I’m sure it’ll be a great match like Milan-Juve always is.

“We hope to play a great game and take home the three points.

“Gonzalo Higuain? We spoke a couple of days ago and it’s a strange feeling. I already knew him, then we played together and we won so many trophies together.

“So obviously it’ll be strange to come up against him as an opponent, each will do his best for the shirt he’s in.

“I haven’t asked him about his injury, but we’re talking with the other lads. Douglas [Costa] and I even sent him a jokey video, because we always hung out together, but we’re waiting for an answer.”

Dybala had an inconsistent start to the season, but he’s been much better in recent weeks.

“The boss [Max Allegri] has given us a little more freedom to move around and I think that way we can do more damage to our opponents.

“Cristiano Ronaldo is a player who moves to the left more, but he moves around a lot and in fact the goal I scored in Manchester came from his cross from the right.

“When Mario [Mandzukic] plays he’s more of a reference point, and then there’s also Douglas and [Federico] Bernardeschi, so we have a lot of options in attack.

“I think the Coach definitely finds it difficult to put all of us in, because we’re playing really well and there’s a really good level in attack. I don’t think it’s easy for him.”

La Joya wears the famous Juve number 10 shirt, and today is the 44th birthday of arguably its most famous bearer, Alessandro Del Piero.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

Home

Dybala: ‘Great chance to win CL’

https://www.football-italia.net/130741/dybala-‘great-chance-win-cl’

Nov 15, 2018

Paulo Dybala believes Juventus “have a great chance to win the Champions League this year”, but insists it’s not “an obsession”.

The Bianconeri have won the Scudetto for seven years in a row, as well as the Coppa Italia for the past four seasons.

However, they have fallen short in Europe, losing in the final in 2015 and 2017.

“At Juventus, it's always the same objective - to win titles,” Dybala told the Daily Mirror.

“It's true that this year, from the outside, the Champions League looks more like an obsession. But the focus is, as always, on the domestic title as well.

“We will have a great chance to win the Champions League this year. [Cristiano] Ronaldo provides us with another option and is a very good player and this year we have been playing really well.

“Last year we played against Madrid...and we almost won! In four years we have played i two finals.

"I believe in previous years we have proven that we are capable to win, but we have had a bit of bad luck, especially what happened last year against Madrid.

"We haven't has the luck of winning the competition, but hopefully we do this season.

“Ever since Ronaldo arrived, we have been, and we are, really happy together.

“I think we have been doing well. We have scored really important goals for Juventus together. Cristiano arrived only recently, but we all know the importance that he has on everyone and we knew his style from before.

“We know how he plays and how he works. Of course, you have to make small changes, but we are happy and we are going to score a lot of goals together.”

Dybala inherited the Juve number 10 shirt last season, which has been worn by the likes of Michel Platini, Roberto Baggio and Alessandro Del Piero.

“It's a big responsibility to wear the No.10 at Juventus, and it was the club's decision, but I'm very happy with it and very proud.

“But the most important thing isn't the number on the shirt, it's what's inside.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

Home

Dybala: ‘Happy at Juventus’

https://www.football-italia.net/131002/dybala-‘happy-juventus’

Nov 21, 2018

Paulo Dybala assures he’s “happy to be playing for Juventus”, and is focused on their “big objectives” this season.

La Joya scored his first goal for Argentina last night, and has been linked with a move to Bayern Munich in the summer.

“I’m very happy to be playing for Juventus,” Dybala told SportBild.

“We have big objectives and that’s what I’m focused on. The transfer market is absolutely not a problem for me.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

Home

Juve set Dybala price?

https://www.football-italia.net/132945/juve-set-dybala-price

Jan 7, 2019

Bayern Munich, Paris Saint-Germain and Manchester City reportedly all want Paulo Dybala, but Juventus will only consider bids that exceed €100m.

According to Tuttosport, the three European giants have made offers for Dybala but Juve are ‘ignoring them all’ for now.

However, the newspaper claims the Bianconeri ‘aren’t ruling out’ the sale of another big name this summer.

Nonetheless, the ‘absolutely necessary condition’ for Bayern, City or PSG would be that they bid ‘more than €100m’, as in the case of Paul Pogba’s return to Manchester United.

Consequently, ‘it would become difficult for Juve to say no’ to moving on the Argentine forward, who scored just two Serie A goals in the first half of the season.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

MailOnline - Sports

Manchester City, Bayern Munich and Paris Saint-Germain weigh up move for Paulo Dybala but Juventus 'will only consider offers over £90m'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-6564597/Man-City-Bayern-PSG-consider-90m-Paulo-Dybala.html

Jan 8, 2019

Manchester City, Bayern Munich and Paris Saint-Germain have all tabled an offer for Juventus superstar Paulo Dybala ahead of a potential move next summer.   

Reports in Italy suggest Juventus have so far ignored all interest in their 25-year-old Argentine forward but they could cash in at the end of the season. 

Juventus bought Dybala for just £23million in June 2015 but could now recoup nearly four times that if they choose to sell one of their prized assets. 

Rumours have started to circulate that Dybala, who is valued at over £90m, could end his four-year association with the Old Lady in the summer – which has alerted a host of Europe's top clubs. 

Bayern Munich, Paris Saint-Germain and Manchester City have all reportedly told Juventus they would be interested in signing the talented marksman. 

The Serie A champions have shown in the past that they are willing to sell their star players. 

Juventus sold Paul Pogba back to Manchester United for a then-world record of £90m back in August 2016. 

Dybala has only scored two goals in 17 league appearances this season but netted five times during the Champions League group stage. 

The Argentine has often played off the right since the summer arrival of Cristiano Ronaldo.  

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

Home

Dybala: 'Juve want Champions League'

https://www.football-italia.net/133210/dybala-juve-want-champions-league

Jan 13, 2019

Paulo Dybala confirms the Champions League is “the main objective” for Juventus this season and he’d love to play with Paul Pogba.

La Joya sat down with Telefoot and was asked about the rumours of a return to Turin for Manchester United star Pogba.

“I’d always like to play with someone of his level. Whatever decision he makes, I always wish him the best of luck,” replied Dybala.

“Everyone knows how important Cristiano Ronaldo is for us and what he represents for our opponents too. He gives everything, whether it’s in training or a match situation, and also sets a good example for youngsters.

“I’d say Lionel Messi and Ronaldo are on the same level. As for the future, Neymar and above all Kylian Mbappé have what it takes to match them.

“As for myself, I have changed my style of play recently and learned so much by working with great champions. It’s quite a mature and experienced squad in Turin, but that really helps a young player like me, because you learn and absorb their mentality.”

Juventus face Atletico Madrid in the Champions League Round of 16 next month and having reached the final twice in recent years, are making no secret of their ambitions.

“The Champions League is the main objective for us this season and we’ll do everything we can to win it. Atletico Madrid are, along with Liverpool, the worst side we could’ve picked in the draw.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

Home

Dybala: Always wanted Juve

https://www.football-italia.net/133256/dybala-always-wanted-juve

Jan 14, 2019

Juventus forward Paulo Dybala claims ‘I’m where I’ve always wanted to play’, even if he can ‘never say never’ to a move away.

Reports have linked Dybala with making way for other big names this summer, while the Argentine has lost first-choice status at Juve following Cristiano Ronaldo’s arrival from Real Madrid.

In response to the speculation, he told Canal+: “It’s hard to know what the future holds.

“A player only knows where he’s playing today, but he doesn’t know where he’ll be tomorrow.

“Still, I feel very good at Juventus and I’m where I’ve always wanted to play. I don’t know what the future holds, but I’m fine here.

“Joining a French team? You can never say never, but it’s not in my plans right now.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

Home

Supercoppa: Dybala targets record

https://www.football-italia.net/133323/supercoppa-dybala-targets-record

Jan 16, 2019

Paulo Dybala is hoping to become the all-time top scorer in the history of the Supercoppa when Juventus take on Milan today.

It kicks off in Jeddah at 17.30 GMT - 18.30 CET.

La Joya really seems to relish this appointment, as he has found the net three times in Super Cup clashes.

That puts him on a par with Samuel Eto’o of Inter, Alessandro Del Piero and Carlos Tevez of Juventus, plus Milan hero Andriy Shevchenko.

Dybala scored during Juve’s 2-0 victory over Lazio in August 2015, then bagged a brace in another meeting with Lazio in August 2017, albeit unable to avoid a 3-2 defeat.

Hoping to catch up are two players who have already found the net twice in the Supercoppa.

They are Juventus defender Giorgio Chiellini and Milan striker Gonzalo Higuain, although both Pipita’s goals came when playing for Napoli.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

Home

City eye Dybala move

https://www.football-italia.net/134607/report-city-eye-dybala-move

Feb 13, 2019

Manchester City Coach Pep Guardiola reportedly sent CEO Ferran Soriano to watch Paulo Dybala in action for Juventus last month.

The 25-year-old has struggled to display his best form so far this season, scoring seven goals and providing six assists in 28 appearances across all competitions.

However, Guardiola is said to have sent Soriano on a scouting mission to take a closer look at the Argentine international, as he attended Juve's clash with Lazio on January 27, according to Tuttosport.

Further, it's suggested that it could take up to €120m to prise Dybala away from Turin, although sporting director Fabio Paratici noted his belief on Tuesday that the Juve forward will remain with the reigning Serie A champions.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

Home

Dybala enjoying Allegri 'freedom'. Juve have 'score to settle'

https://www.football-italia.net/134859/dybala-enjoying-allegri-freedom

https://www.football-italia.net/134860/dybala-juve-have-score-settle

Feb 19, 2019

Paulo Dybala has expressed his delight at being able to play alongside Cristiano Ronaldo at Juventus and being given ‘freedom’ by Max Allegri.

Dybala has the unique distinction of having Ronaldo and Lionel Messi as teammates for club and country, while the Juve forward has featured heavily as an inverted right winger this season.

“I’ve had the chance to play alongside Lionel Messi [with Argentina] and now I’m playing with Cristiano Ronaldo; there aren’t many of us who’ve had that opportunity. It’s a positive thing because you can always learn from the best,” he told UEFA’s official website.

“Cristiano Ronaldo is a laid-back and normal guy, like the rest of us. Despite all he’s achieved throughout his career, he’s always been very gracious in the dressing room. That helps to make you feel comfortable when you’re in the presence of such a player.

“I compare him to Leo Messi, because everyone else does, and I think that they’re two exceptional players; as I said, you learn a great deal from players and people like them, both on and off the field.”

“I have learnt a great deal from [Allegri], particularly in terms of the way we work, how to be a model professional and being fully focused during training so that you know what to expect during games. The coach has helped me an awful lot.

“Right from the first day that I arrived here, although I’ve played in a number of positions, he’s always given me the freedom to go out, perform and play where I wanted to.

“I think that trust is very important and it’s a really good feeling when a player feels they’re part of what such a big club is trying to achieve.”

Paulo Dybala believes Juventus have ‘a score to settle’ in the Champions League this season but warns Atletico Madrid have players ‘who can wreak real havoc’.

Juve are considered huge favourites to lift the Champions League after a 23-year wait, but standing in their way of the last eight are Atleti, who have reached two Finals in 2014 and 2016.

“Given what happened, we have a score to settle,” continued Dybala to UEFA’s official website.

“When you lose games like that, you always want another chance to put it right.

“Football is a sport that always offers you the chance to make amends and I think we’ll have that opportunity.

“We already know all about their playing style, how Diego Simeone sets his sides up and just how tough it’ll be.

“To reach the Final and win this competition, you have to beat whoever is in front of you and you’re never going to have any easy games.

“Atletico are very strong defensively and are very good on the counter. If you’re not alert defensively, they’ve got players who can wreak real havoc.

“The same goes for us; we know where our strengths lie and they’ll likely be working hard to try and make sure we don’t do them any damage.

“In all of the years that I’ve been at Juventus, the team has shown its potential and it’s there for all to see.

“The year before I joined, Juventus had already contested the Final against Barcelona. In my second year here, we reached the Final and last season we lost against Real Madrid [in the quarters].

“There’s no point looking back on things, we have to look to the future. We’ve got a great squad with some top professionals, who have gained a lot of experience over the course of these years. We’re clearly contenders, but we have to go out there and prove it.

“It’s obviously not easy to get that far and the team really wants to, which can ultimately go against you, but we’re in a relaxed frame of mind and always try to convey to people and those within the club that we’re doing well and want to try and reach the Final.

“But we have to take things slowly, particularly considering the strong desire within the squad. Things can turn sour and you can end up being on the receiving end of a real setback and that sometimes proves to be even more painful.

“We have to take things step by step. We know that it’ll be far from easy, but as a team we’re really up for it.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

Home

Dybala's message to Juve fans

https://www.football-italia.net/136080/dybalas-message-juve-fans

Mar 22, 2019

Paulo Dybala has reiterated his commitment to Juventus by affirming he wants fans to ‘see the sacrifices I make to make them happy.’

Dybala did not play in the Argentine top flight before his move to Palermo in the summer of 2012, instead representing hometown club in the second tier. 

“I didn’t think I’d have a career like this or experience what I’m experiencing now as a footballer,” the 25-year-old told Otro.

“Growing up I followed football a lot. I played it because I enjoyed it. My friends and I wanted to be Ronaldinho, Ronaldo.

“But I never thought: ‘Today I must give my best, otherwise I won’t become anyone.’ I didn’t think about it, not even during my first few years as a pro.

“But I’ll never forget my debut. I played for Instituto de Cordoba and it came against Huracan.

“The game finished 2-0 to us. My family and friends were there. They were more anxious than me!

“At 17 I was agitated. It wasn’t easy, but my teammates and the coaching staff helped me a lot.”

The forward went on to join Juve three years later, but a report on Thursday claimed the Bianconeri were willing to give him up for Liverpool’s Mohamed Salah…

“It was a special day. I was on holiday with my brother and friends. The contract had arrived while I was at the beach,” he continued, explaining how his move to Turin came about.

“I went back to the hotel, signed it and got back to sunbathing. After the two goals I scored at Barcelona, the fans started chanting my name.

“I said to myself, ‘look what you’ve done! Now keep going!’ I had to find the strength to continue and give more to the fans to earn their affection.

“I want them to see the sacrifices I make to make them happy. I try to do my best. If I do then then I’m happy.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

Home

Dybala invites 'hero' to Juve game

https://www.football-italia.net/136169/dybala-invites-hero-juve-game

Mar 24, 2019

Juventus star Paulo Dybala invited “hero” Rami Shehata to a match after the 13-year-old’s actions saved a bus full of his school friends.

The school bus was hijacked by the driver, who got teachers to tie them up and then set fire to the vehicle in Milan this week.

Although the driver had confiscated all their mobile phones, 13-year-old Rami – the son of Egyptian parents – hid his phone and called for help while pretending to pray out loud.

All the kids were rescued by authorities and the driver arrested.

Spotting in interviews that Rami had a Dybala jersey, the Juventus star called him up and left a voicemail.

“Hello Rami, I am Paulo Dybala and I wanted to say that I heard what you did, you are really a hero. I heard you’ve got my shirt and I’d love to be able to talk to you.

“I’m inviting you to the Stadium to watch a game, whenever you can. I really hope to meet you. You’re a great guy, I send you a big hug.”

Rami has been at the centre of a political row in Italy because it was suggested his heroic actions could earn him Italian citizenship, whereas the 13-year-old pointed out being born and raised in the country should be enough.

Deputy Prime Minister Matteo Salvini of the hard-right anti-immigration Lega Nord party, replied: “In that case, he should try to get elected and change the law.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

Home

Dybala 'rejects Icardi swap'

https://www.football-italia.net/137147/dybala-rejects-icardi-swap

Apr 19, 2019

Inter and Juventus reportedly want to swap Paulo Dybala and Mauro Icardi, but the Bianconeri forward is not keen.

According to transfer expert Alfredo Pedulla, in a column for Corriere dello Sport, the two clubs have resumed talks and are working on an exchange deal.

However, he warns Dybala would rather stay at Juve this summer or move abroad.

It comes after reports that the Old Lady would move on the 25-year-old following their Champions League exit.

Gazzetta dello Sport agrees the former Palermo star has no plans to leave Juve, although that could change after a meeting between his camp, Pavel Nedved and Fabio Paratici in the next few days.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

Home

Dybala poses in new Juve shirt

5cd1a3b9ac0f342e1a000037.png

https://www.football-italia.net/137783/dybala-poses-new-juve-shirt

May 7, 2019

Paulo Dybala has been chosen to model Juventus’ new home shirt in China, amidst speculation about his future.

Dybala’s future at Juve appears far from certain as Bianconeri are reportedly keen on Benfica’s Joao Felix, while the forward has attracted interest from the likes of Manchester United and Bayern Munich.

However, he was spotted fronting a promotional campaign for his side’s 2018-19 home jersey with women’s player Petronella Ekroth.

The shirt is particularly notable for sporting a pink stripe and half-and-half design.

View image on Twitter

Adidas China already promoting the new Juve jersey. Models @PauDybala_JR and @nellaekroth via @CNJuve

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

Home

Dybala in Atleti talks

Griezmann dà l’addio all’Atletico, ora è caccia a Dybala

https://www.football-italia.net/138106/report-dybala-atleti-talks

May 16, 2019

Atletico Madrid have reportedly opened talks with Paulo Dybala’s agent over a transfer for the Juventus forward.

According to Gazzetta dello Sport’s Nicolo Schira, Atleti are ‘serious’ about Dybala and are negotiating with Gustavo, who is also Paulo’s brother.

Schira explains the Spaniards have already offered the attacker a five-year contract worth €9m a season plus bonuses.

The Argentine, in turn, would be considering it and is now awaiting developments at Juve as he will be sold if Max Allegri stays on as Coach.

The 25-year-old has emerged as Atleti’s top target after Antoine Griezmann announced he was leaving the club, probably for Barcelona.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

Home

Brother: 'Dybala & others leave Juve'

Risultati immagini per dybala litiga con allegri

https://www.football-italia.net/138103/brother-dybala-others-leave-juve

May 16, 2019

Paulo Dybala’s brother Gustavo announced there is “a good chance he’ll leave Juventus, as he needs a change. Many players are uncomfortable there.”

La Joya has been dropped to the bench several times this season and it’s reported Max Allegri has put him on the exit list.

It seems the feeling is mutual as Gustavo Dybala confessed in an audio interview with Argentine radio show Futbolemico.

“Yes, there is a good chance he’ll leave Juventus. Absolutely. He needs a change,” said his brother.

“I can’t say where he’ll go, but there is a strong chance Paulo will leave. Of course he’s not happy there. Paulo’s not the only one, as many players are uncomfortable at Juve.

“He won’t be the one who will leave the Bianconeri this summer.”

However, the sibling insists Dybala has never had an issue with Cristiano Ronaldo, but rather with Allegri’s use of the two forwards.

“Cristiano is a great person and he never had problems with him. They have a good rapport. There were a few misunderstandings tactically, as let’s not forget they have similar positions.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

Home

Dybala: 'I want to stay at Juventus'

7b1acbe42312eeb4b409a04a10ea6c5b-36442-1

https://www.football-italia.net/138440/dybala-i-want-stay-juventus

May 24, 2019

Paulo Dybala shrugged off Inter rumours and his own brother’s comments about a transfer. “Juventus know I want to stay, the club will then make their decisions.”

La Joya has been repeatedly linked with a move away from Turin this summer, particularly towards Inter, Atletico Madrid or Manchester United.

They were fuelled by comments made by Dybala’s brother Gustavo, who told a radio station in Argentina that “there is a good chance he’ll leave Juventus. Absolutely. He needs a change. Of course he’s not happy there.”

Today, Dybala was attending a sponsorship event when he spoke to Sky Sport Italia.

“My brother spoke on his own account. I have talked to (director of sport Fabio) Paratici, he knows what I think, I want to stay with Juventus.

“It doesn’t depend on me, the club will then make their decisions based on the ideas of the new Coach, but I want to continue with Juventus.

“We don’t know who the new Coach will be, but hope it’ll be someone great so that we can win everything. We’ve thanked and saluted Max Allegri, as we are very grateful for what he’s done.

“The most important thing is to win, then of course fans want to see beautiful football and there are many Coaches who know how to make that happen. It’s up to the club to decide.”

Dybala was asked specifically if he would go to Inter.

“I have a great deal of respect for this jersey and the Juventus fans, so I won’t talk about other clubs.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

Home

PSG target Dybala

dybala-mercato-638x425.jpg

https://www.football-italia.net/140991/report-psg-target-dybala

Jul 19, 2019

Paris Saint-Germain are hoping to make a swoop for Paulo Dybala, it’s reported in France, as they believe Juventus will sell for €50m.

According to RMC Sport, director Leonardo has set his sights on Dybala as an ideal reinforcement, especially with Neymar pushing for an exit.

The Argentine’s price-tag has fallen over the last few months due to poor form and the arrival of new Coach Maurizio Sarri.

He has so far resisted proposals from Inter and Manchester United, but could be tempted by PSG.

The French report insists this interest is separate from Juve’s possible talks for Neymar.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

Home

Juve want €100m for Dybala

Immagine correlata

https://www.football-italia.net/141029/juve-want-€100m-dybala

Jul 20, 2019

Paulo Dybala is wanted by Inter, Manchester United, Bayern Munich and PSG, but it’s reported Juventus demand €80m plus €20m in add-ons.

The report emerged via RMC Sport in France this week that Paris Saint-Germain director Leonardo was sure he could get Dybala for around €50m, considering the changes to the pecking order if Juve purchase Mauro Icardi.

However, Calciomercato.com remain adamant the asking price is at least €80m plus another €20m in various add-ons and bonuses.

Manchester United are believed to be the favourites for La Joya, as the Argentina international wants to have a key role in his new team.

There could also be a part-exchange for Bianconeri transfer target Paul Pogba, who Maurizio Sarri praised today.

He left the door open for Paris Saint-Germain and Bayern Munich, but is not interested in joining Inter, even in an exchange deal with Icardi.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

Dybala open for Juventus exit

Risultati immagini per dybala juventus

https://www.calciomercato.com/en/news/dybala-open-for-juventus-exit-45558

Jul 24, 2019

Serie A giants Juventus striker Paulo Dybala is reportedly ready for a move away if the reports are to be believed in Italy. 

The Argentina international has been unsettled ever since the arrival of Cristiano Ronald from Real Madrid last summer and found it hard to keep his place in the playing eleven. 

As per the Italian newspaper Tuttosport, the 25-year-old is now ready for a life away from Turin and would like to move to either Ligue 1 champions Paris Saint Germain (PSG), English side Manchester United or last season’s UEFA Champions League runners up Tottenham Hotspur.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

Tottenham €90m Dybala bid

juventus_hqf. 🎙 #Sarri: #PauloDybala potrebbe fare facilmente il \"falso nueve\", ma

https://www.football-italia.net/141209/tottenham-€90m-dybala-bid

Jul 25, 2019

Tottenham Hotspur have emerged as contenders for Juventus forward Paulo Dybala, joining Manchester United and PSG.

Dybala is struggling to find his place in Maurizio Sarri’s side and it was reported in Italy that he was beginning to consider alternative destinations.

Manchester United and Paris Saint-Germain were the clubs known to be interested, but now Spurs have jumped to the front of the queue.

According to the Evening Standard, Daily Mail and more, Champions League finalists Tottenham Hotspur are prepared to spend £80m (approximately €90m) to purchase La Joya.

Still only 25, the Argentina international was purchased from Palermo for €40m in 2015.

Last season, he scored 10 goals and provided five assists in 42 competitive games for Juve.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

Home

Dybala starts Man Utd talks

Risultati immagini per dybala lukaku

https://www.football-italia.net/141449/dybala-starts-man-utd-talks

Jul 30, 2019

Paulo Dybala’s agent is in Manchester United talks over the Romelu Lukaku swap with Juventus and reportedly demanded €10m per year net.

According to Sky Sport Italia transfer expert Gianluca Di Marzio, Sportitalia and La Gazzetta dello Sport, the representative has arrived in London today for negotiations.

However, he’s setting down a very big marker if he is to accept a move to Old Trafford, specifically a salary worth €10m per year net.

Juve value Dybala at €100m and Manchester United told Inter that Lukaku is worth €85m, so the Premier League side would need to add in an extra €15m to even out the exchange.

Inter director Beppe Marotta spoke very briefly to reporters outside the club headquarters today and was asked if there were any developments.

“No.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti