Vai al contenuto
Accedi per seguire   
Socrates

Paulo Dybala

130729 messaggi

swcy9l.png

'Palermo will welcome Dybala'

http://www.football-italia.net/76233/palermo-will-welcome-dybala?

Nov 25, 2015

Palermo's Gaston Brugman is ready for next Sunday's game against Juventus and expects no bad reception for Paulo Dybala.

The Uruguayan is currently on loan from Pescara, but is doing well enough that the Rosanero may decide to use their purchase clause and keep him in Serie A.

“I must thank [Coach Davide] Ballardini for believing in me and for playing me as a starter,” he told Sky Sports Italia. “I'm hopeful.

“If he wants me as a starter again, I'll be ready. He spoke well of me and he played me as a trequartista, I'm really enjoying the position.

“Let's hope that Juve's commitments in the Champions League give us an advantage,” he said of their next rivals.

“We know we'll need a perfect game to stop a team full of champions even on the bench.

“Dybala? I don't know how people feel in the city about his return, I don't go out much.

“But they'll certainly welcome him in an excellent manner because he did wonderfully with this team. It'll be nice to see how he is received.”

Condividi questo messaggio

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130729 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Vazquez: ‘Happy for Dybala’

http://www.football-italia.net/76251/vazquez-%E2%80%98happy-dybala%E2%80%99?

Nov 25, 2015

Palermo’s Franco Vazquez is “happy” for former teammate Paulo Dybala, who joined Juventus this summer.

The pair former a deadly partnership for the Rosanero last season, with Vazquez managing 10 goals and 10 assists, while Dybala provided 13 goals and 10 assists.

Dybala will return to Stadio Renzo Barbera with his new side this weekend, and the Italian international wishes his former teammate well.

“I’m happy for him, he’s doing well at Juve,” Vazquez told Sky.

“I don’t know if he’ll celebrate if he scores at the weekend, I’d say probably not, but you’d have to ask him.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130729 messaggi

2ecg1uu.jpg

ZAMPARINI: ‘DYBALA WORTH €100M AND MORE’

http://www.juvefc.com/zamparini-dybala-worth-e100m-and-more/?

Nov 26, 2015

Palermo chairman Maurizio Zamparini believes Paulo Dybala ‘will soon be worth €100m and more.’

Speaking to giornalaccio rosa Dello Sport, the Rosanero patron gave his assessment on Dybala’s talent and revealed that Juve made a last minute bid for Franco Vázquez in the summer.

“Time is proving that Marotta and Paratici did well to act fast and convince the boy at an early stage.” Zamparini said of Dybala’s transfer to Juve.

“Berlusconi invited me to Arcore and Thohir even came to Vergiate to tempt me and that’s not all. PSG were also ready to invest but only if Ibrahimovic moved to Milan.

“Juventus have a talent that will soon be worth €100m and more. I repeat: I think he gives his best when played as a centre forward.

Dybala has bulked up in the recent months, adding on muscle mass since joining Juve in the summer.

“I hope it stops. Dybala is talented and flexible. I still remember when muscles bulged Del Piero.”

Zamparini turned his attention to the future of attacking midfielder Franco Vázquez.

“The latest with Vazquez? As I said before, he only leaves in the summer. There are two Italian and two English clubs that want him.”

“Marotta asked me for Vazquez on August 31st, before moving to sign Hernanes, but I told him not to ruin our friendship.”

“Who will win the Scudetto? I hope Napoli or Fiorentina, but I think Juventus have everything to return to the top.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130729 messaggi

34e7ujn.jpg

Dybala: I Want To Get Better
And Better For Juventus

http://forzaitalianfootball.com/2015/12/dybala-i-want-to-get-better-and-better-for-juventus/?

Nov 26, 2015

Juventus striker Paulo Dybala believes the club have finally found their feet this season and wants to improve his own personal game as much as possible.

The Bianconeri claimed a 2-0 victory away to Lazio on Friday night which means they have now won five games in a row, and things are beginning to look better for them as they have been putting in performances similar to the previous few season where they have dominated the sport on the peninsula.

“We’ve won so many games in a row that it’s clear we have found the right attitude,” Dybala told Mediaset Premium after the match against the Biancocelesti.

The Argentine contributed heavily to an own goal to open the scoring before he got Juventus’ second with a sublime shot from outside the box.

“I’m happy to have contributed in these victories and restore confidence out on the pitch,” said Dybala.

He then praised coach Massimiliano Allegri for his managerial skills and trust in him.

“The coach has always given me confidence,” the forward said.

“He speaks to me and has taught me a lot, and I listen because I want to get better and better.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130729 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Real, Barca scouts to watch Dybala

http://www.football-italia.net/76817/real-barca-scouts-watch-dybala?

Dec 8, 2015

Juventus striker Paulo Dybala will reportedly be watched by Real Madrid and Barcelona scouts against Sevilla tonight.

The Argentine arrived from Palermo in the summer and has settled well in Turin, scoring seven goals in 14 league appearances.

Tuttosport write today that both of the La Liga giants will send representatives to watch Dybala in Juve’s Champions League clash with Sevilla this evening.

The newspaper believes that his current valuation is around €60m, already €20m more than his summer transfer fee.

However, the report says that the Bianconeri intend to build their future around the 22-year-old and that he will be off the market for at least three or four seasons.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130729 messaggi

34e7ujn.jpg

Barcelona Scout Juventus Star

http://forzaitalianfootball.com/2015/12/barcelona-scout-juventus-star/?

Dec 9, 2015

Paulo Dybala’s excellent form for Juventus has not gone unnoticed as the Catalan giants Barcelona sent scouts to see him in action during Juve’s 1-0 Champions League defeat away at Sevilla.

The 22-year-old forward was linked with the Blaugrana while still at Palermo before becoming a Bianconeri player and he stated that they would be one of his preferred destinations as they were one of his favourite teams as he grew up.

According to Tuttosport, both Barca and their rivals Real Madrid had scouts present at the Estadio Ramon Sanchez-Pizjuan to monitor Dybala’s performance.

Dybala is thought to be more of an option for the future as he only moved to Turin over the summer and his contract runs until 2020 with Juve unwilling to let him go.

The 22-year-old has made 10 starts in Serie A for Juventus and scored an impressive tally of seven goals.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130729 messaggi

smrn9d.jpg

Paulo Dybala Eyes Lionel Messi Partnership Amid Rumours

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2598012-barcelona-transfer-news-paulo-dybala-eyes-lionel-messi-partnership-amid-rumours?

Dec 11, 2015

Juventus striker Paulo Dybala is reportedly the subject of interest from a number of elite European clubs, including Real Madrid and Barcelona—and it seems he would prefer to play for the latter in order to link up with Lionel Messi.

That's according to Sport's Veronica Brunati, who adds: "Pushed to choose, Dybala would be especially inclined to lean towards Barca due to his admiration for Messi. He believes it would be a big step in his career to play in Spanish football one day, above all for Barcelona."

The 22-year-old burst onto the scene with Palermo last season, for whom he proved a key figure, according to Opta Paolo:

OptaPaolo ✔ @OptaPaolo
43% - Paulo Dybala was directly involved in 23 of Palermo's 53 goals in the 2014/15 Serie A (13 scored, 10 assisted). Bianconero.

Indeed, football writer and pundit James Horncastle highlighted Dybala as one of Italy's top young talents and placed him alongside some considerable company:

James Horncastle @JamesHorncastle
Pogba, Dybala, Anderson, Icardi. All 21. Kovacic 20. Could go on. Some great young talent in Serie A.

His exploits earned him a move to Serie A champions Juventus in the summer, and he has adapted to his new surroundings and the added pressures of being at a bigger club quite well, bagging eight goals and four assists so far this season.

As Brunati notes, the forward has not yet been able to play alongside Messi for the Argentina national team, but the Barca superstar gave the youngster his backing upon receiving his first call up, saying: "Dybala is going to be a big player. He’s a player with a big future."

Football writer and presenter Mina Rzouki believes Dybala is fulfilling his considerable potential and runs the rule over his strengths and weaknesses:

Mina Rzouki @Minarzouki
Oh my what a delicious goal from Dybala - this guy really is the real deal. He makes it 2-0 for Juve against Lazio.

Mina Rzouki @Minarzouki
Dybala has so much talent. Great ideas, works hard. Great technique. Perhaps can improve physicality. Team player.

Indeed, along with his pace and agility, the Argentinian's technique and work rate would likely see him fit in well at the Camp Nou.

Courtesy of FourFourTwo's Stats Zone, football writer Adam Digby reveals Dybala's stats from the recent 2-0 win over Lazio, in which he not only scored, but showcased his hard work and dribbling skills:

Adam Digby @Adz77
Paulo Dybala vs Lazio: 4 shots, 1 goal, 21/28 passes, 6/8 take-ons, TEN ball recoveries (via @StatsZone)

Of course, the eagle-eyed will also notice the majority of his missed passes came in the final third—something he perhaps still needs to work on.

Nevertheless, Dybala's promising development continues to impress, and the youngster would make a highly useful addition to Barcelona's squad following the departure of Pedro.

The difficulty will of course be prying him away from Turin after signing so recently for Juventus. Brunati notes the Bianconeri are well aware of his talent and eager to keep him.

"He’s got a huge capacity for learning, he’s like a sponge. Just look at his eye, he’s got so much focus, he has a killer look," Juve coach Massimiliano Allegri said.

If and when Barca do decide to pursue the player in earnest, they'll at least take comfort in the knowledge they already have a leg up on his other suitors.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130729 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Barcelona meet for Dybala?

http://www.football-italia.net/77046/barcelona-meet-dybala?

Dec 13, 2015

Tuttosport claims Barcelona met with Juventus to discuss a possible bid for Paulo Dybala.

The Argentine only joined Juve from Palermo over the summer for €27m after they won a bidding war with Milan and Roma.

After Dybala’s brother confessed there was interest from Barcelona, now Turin-based newspaper Tuttosport insists the situation is progressing.

The report maintains Barcelona transfer guru Ariedo Braida met with Juventus director Beppe Marotta this week to ask for more information.

Spanish media claim 22-year-old Dybala is open to a transfer to Barcelona.

He has scored seven goals in 14 Serie A appearances this season, also providing four assists.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130729 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Veron: ‘Dybala has class’

http://www.football-italia.net/77459/veron-%E2%80%98dybala-has-class%E2%80%99?

Dec 22, 2015

Juan Sebastian Veron praises the “class” of Juventus forward Paulo Dybala, but warns against “too much expectation and pressure”.

The 22-year-old joined the Bianconeri in a €40m deal from Palermo this summer, with Rosanero patron Maurizio Zamparini comparing him with Barcelona superstar Lionel Messi.

“Dybala shouldn’t have too much expectation and pressure put on him,” former Inter and Lazio midfielder Veron told Tuttosport.

“Not everyone can get to Juventus so young and immediately be a leader and score so many goals though. If Leo [Messi] has said Dybala is the future, I’m from Argentina so I hope he can be.

“The talent is there, it depends on winning, consistency and trophies. Messi is Messi, but it would be nice if another Argentine could dominate after him.

“He should be left alone, but I have hope for Dybala.

“Is he like Tevez? Carlitos is more powerful, but Paulo has more class.

“Tevez at Boca? We met recently, and we talked a lot. Juve will always be in his heart, but I could see that he’s so happy to be back at Boca.

“He took the club back to winning, and he now has a role that goes beyond that of a mere player, he’s a role-model and will advise the younger players.”

Finally, the former Manchester United man was asked about his favourite current Serie A midfielders, and named Juventus’ Paul Pogba.

“He’s a rare midfielder, the kind who can do everything,” Veron explained.

“He’s physical, he provides hard work and quality. He scores and wins the ball back. If he continues to work with intelligence, he’ll really become the best.

“He’s my favourite in Serie A. The midfield is the heart of the team, and he’s the strongest in that role, but also one of the best in general.

“His free-kick against Torino? He had a super teacher like Pirlo. It was the same for me, on free-kicks I trained with the best: Maradona, Mihajlovic, Messi…”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130729 messaggi

xofhxd.jpg

Dybala can be a Ballon d'Or contender - Veron

The former Man United and Chelsea midfielder says Paulo Dybala can
take over the Ballon d'Or mantle from Lionel Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo.

http://www.goal.com/en/news/1785/ballon-dor/2015/12/22/18606532/dybala-can-win-ballon-dor?ICID=TP_HN_1

Dec 22, 2015

Paulo Dybala can challenge for the Ballon d'Or in a similar manner to Barcelona star Lionel Messi, according to former Argentina international Juan Sebastian Veron.

Dybala endured a tricky opening to his debut season in Turin as Juventus' Serie A title defence got off to a stuttering start - the 22-year-old forward initially struggling for starts under Massimiliano Allegri.

However, the former Palermo striker has since become a regular feature for the champions, who have surged to fourth after seven consecutive league wins.

Dybala has scored three times in his last five outings - boasting 10 goals in all competitions - leaving Veron to suggest the forward could consistently challenge for the Ballon d'Or like Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo.

When asked if Dybala and Barcelona forward Neymar, a nominee for the 2015 award, were set to become long-term rivals like Messi and Ronaldo, former Inter and Sampdoria midfielder Veron told TuttoSport: "The talent is there, then it depends on continuity, the victories, the trophies.

"Messi is Messi, but it would be nice if, after Leo, there was another Argentinean to dominate. He should be left alone, but I have great hope for Dybala.

"He should not be loaded with too many expectations or pressures but not everyone can go to Juventus so young at Juventus and immediately bring goals."

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130729 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Dybala: ‘Juventus winning mentality’

http://www.football-italia.net/77548/dybala-%E2%80%98juventus-winning-mentality%E2%80%99?

Dec 24, 2015

Paulo Dybala explains the winning mentality at Juventus - ‘Claudio Marchisio told me we have to win everything’.

The Argentinian striker joined the Bianconeri in a €40m move from Palermo this summer, and spoke to La Repubblica about his life in Turin so far.

“I’ve gained the desire to win, which is a strange and difficult thing,” Dybala explained.

“After the Champions League final in Berlin, I returned with the squad on the plane, and one thing really struck me.

“Marchisio came over to introduce himself, and he told me: ‘prepare well, we have to win everything next year’.

“It was incredible, they’d just played a Champions League final, and instead of thinking about their holidays they were thinking about the next one.

“That’s where I could measure the distance between Palermo and Juventus.”

Dybala also discussed his role in Turin, where he operates differently than he did last season with the Rosanero.

“Iachini wanted me as the main striker, whereas Allegri keeps me more in-behind. I often have the ball at my feet, it’s the work Vazquez did at Palermo, and here I share it with Alvaro Morata.

“I was hoping to get 15 goals this season, but since I’m already at 10 I’ll have to change the number. I’m ahead of schedule for everything.

“I have my family to tell me what others wouldn’t dare, though I’m very self-critical and I know what I’m doing wrong. My brothers will give me a slap if I need it.

“Gustavo is 35-years-old, Mariano is 32. They were good at football, but didn’t have the courage or desire that I had to go all-in, to follow a dream.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130729 messaggi

smrn9d.jpg

Analysing the Importance of Paulo Dybala to Juventus

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2601570-analysing-the-importance-of-paulo-dybala-to-juventus?

Dec 26, 2015

Juventus went into the winter break as arguably Serie A’s most in-form side, winning their seven league matches prior to the festive period to climb up to fourth place in the table. Having been as low as 14th earlier in the campaign, the Bianconeri have clearly made huge strides forward over the last two months.

The patience and decision-making made by coach Massimiliano Allegri have been paramount to that resurgence, but he has been helped by some impressive performances from his players.

Gigi Buffon has been consistently excellent, while new arrivals Alex Sandro and Juan Cuadrado have made a strong impression, helped by the efficient quality of Claudio Marchisio and Sami Khedira in midfield.

With two goals in their most recent victory over Carpi, Mario Mandzukic underlined his importance to the Bianconeri, but it is perhaps the man alongside him in attack who has been the most influential figure for Juventus in 2015/16.

Leading the side with 10 goals, Paulo Dybala has also weighed in with three assists, quickly establishing himself as an indispensable member of the team following his summer move from Palermo.

According to their official website, the Turin giants paid €32 million—with a further €8 million in potential bonuses—for the Argentinian striker, and he has already begun to repay that investment. As well as scoring himself, he has been a creative spark with statistics courtesy of Squawka.com showing he has created 34 clear chances for his team-mates.

Dybala’s impact has been even more impressive when considering he has done so while learning to play a new role, explaining the differences in what Allegri expects from him during an interview with Sky Italia earlier this month.

"When I arrived I thought I would be playing as a centre-forward like I had done at Palermo," the player said via Juve’s official website. "The boss asked me instead to operate a little deeper and get involved in the play as much as possible."

He has certainly done just that, with perhaps December's 2-0 victory over Lazio showcasing just how vital Dybala is to Juve. Scoring one wonderful goal and forcing defender Santiago Gentiletti into netting past his own goalkeeper, he single-handedly won the game for the Bianconeri against a tough opponent.

Indeed two of his four shots resulted in goals while 21 of his 28 pass attempts found their intended target. Attempting to take on a Lazio defender on eight separate times and successful in six of them, he also recovered the ball on no fewer than 10 occasions.

Adam Digby @Adz77
Paulo Dybala vs Lazio: 4 shots, 1 goal, 21/28 passes, 6/8 take-ons, TEN ball recoveries (via @StatsZone)

Constantly involved in the action as he has been all year, it was far from Dybala’s only match-winning performance, the 22-year-old making a series of telling contributions throughout the campaign.

He has been widely praised for his efforts, with compatriot Juan Sebastian Veron telling Tuttosport (h/t Football Italia) that “Paulo has more class” than former Bianconeri striker Carlos Tevez. He also told the Turin-based newspaper that “not everyone can get to Juventus so young and immediately be a leader and score so many goals.”

Dybala has done just that, but his coach believes his front man can do even more, as he told Mediaset Premium last month. “I always knew Dybala was good,” Allegri said, (h/t Forza Italian Football). “I know this because I see him in training. He is still growing and has great qualities which he is showing on the pitch.”

That is a frightening prospect for the rest of Serie A, with Dybala clearly already an important figure for the reigning champions.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130729 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Dybala: ‘No Italian feeling’

http://www.football-italia.net/77547/dybala-%E2%80%98no-italian-feeling%E2%80%99

Dec 26, 2015

Paulo Dybala explains why he chose Argentina over Italy, and says his countrymen should appreciate Lionel Messi more.

The Juventus striker was born in Argentina, and has decided to represent the Albiceleste, despite being eligible to play for Italy and Poland.

“I feel 100 per cent Argentinian, though I look foreign with these pale eyes,” Dybala told La Repubblica.

“When I had to choose, I had no doubts

“I didn’t make any calculations. I know that I’d have less competition for Italy or Poland, but I want to play for Argentina and I never asked questions or thought about switching sides.

“I wouldn’t be happy in a national team that didn’t feel like mine, to hear an anthem that isn’t my own, in colours that don’t belong to me.

“My friend Franco Vazquez has an Italian mother. I only have an Italian passport thanks to a great-grandmother who I know nothing about.

“He feels Italian, I don’t.”

Dybala has been compared to Barcelona superstar Lionel Messi, a player he thinks doesn’t receive the adulation he deserves in his homeland.

“I’ll study Messi. Meeting him is the only dream I have that hasn’t come true, because when I was called-up for Argentina he wasn’t there.

“I’ve never spoken to him, I’ve never played against him but I follow everything that he does, and I think I could also learn a lot from him on a human level.

“For us young Argentines, the reference point is him. Unlike Maradona, he hasn’t won the World Cup and people attack him.

“I won’t make comparisons. We had Diego, we have Leo and we complain? We criticise Messi, we’re crazy.

“One day Messi won’t be there. Let’s enjoy him. Let’s enjoy Sergio Aguero, Angel Di Maria… training with them is a blessing and an emotional thing.

“When I play with Messi, I think I’ll give him the ball even if he has five opponents around him.”

The 22-year-old also discussed the loss of his father, who died after a long battle with cancer when the forward was just 15.

“There was no training session he didn’t accompany me to,” Dybala recalls.

“The disease was long, I knew death was coming months before it arrived. I miss him very much, but his absence has given me strength and maturity.

“I’m very attached to my family, my mother is here in Turin with me, but I knew if I wanted to make a career for myself I couldn’t stay at home, so at 15 I went to stay at a Instituto club hostel.

“In Argentina you become a man quickly. I’d envisioned playing with River Plate or Boca Juniors for two or three years before coming to Europe.

“But then one day Palermo President Maurizio Zamparini came in with €12m and I had to go.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130729 messaggi

6i70qd.jpg

Paulo Dybala is already one of Serie A's best

http://www.blackwhitereadallover.com/2015/12/29/10682640/paulo-dybala-is-one-of-serie-as-best

Dec 29, 2015

When I bring up Paulo Dybala, perhaps best known as one of half of Dab Gang, in a discussion with other fans of the game, I usually get the same few comments:

"He's got a ton of potential."

"He could be one of the best strikers in Italy someday."

It's true that he's nowhere near his peak, but what if I told you that all of this "potential" talk is kind of misleading? He's one of the best forwards in Italy right now.

While watching any game, his impact is immediately obvious. His ability to drop into the midfield, receive the ball, and make runs at the defense has been huge for a Juventus attack that has struggled at times this season. Perhaps the most striking of his skills is his ridiculous first touch, which allows him to receive passes in stride and immediately launch into a deceptive move off the dribble. He's been productive both as a goal scoring threat and as a passer and he's even proven handy on free kicks and corners. He has the skillset of a complete forward and it'll be fascinating to see what sort of player he evolves into.

But that's besides the point. Right now, he's playing like one the best players in Serie A.

While Squawka's "performance score" stat can be a bit iffy as a measure of player performance (Alejandro Gomez probably isn't the third-best dude in the league), it currently places Dybala as the seventh-most productive player -- all positions included -- in the Italy. Perhaps more telling are the traditional stats. He currently sits at seventh among all players (second among forwards) in key passes, while playing less minutes than all but one player in the top 10.

He currently sits at fourth in goals with eight so far (all with his left foot) and 12th in assists, with three. He's knocked in a goal every 137.5 minutes, which is a strong rate that should only improve (he's put 50% of his shots on target during the win streak). He's also sixth in Serie A in shots attempted for the season (Dab Gang co-founder Paul Pogba is fifth) despite coming off the bench for much of the early part of the season and having a relatively low minutes total. Don't be shocked if his goal scoring rate improves even further in the next few months.

When we talk about Paulo Dybala, we're not only talking about someone with a bright future. We're talking about a player opponents should fear in the present.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130729 messaggi

xofhxd.jpg

Dybala: Replacing Tevez not easy

The former Palermo man was chosen by Massimiliano Allegri to fill the gap
left by his compatriot, and he admitted the Boca idol is a hard act to follow.

http://www.goal.com/en/news/723/serie-a/2016/01/01/18900012/dybala-replacing-tevez-not-easy?ICID=TP_HN_2

Jan 2, 2016

The past 12 months have been good for Paulo Dybala, but replacing Carlos Tevez at Juventus has not been easy for the Argentina striker.

Last year saw Dybala secure a move from Palermo to Serie A champions Juve and 10 goals in 24 games in all competitions represents a solid start to life with Massimiliano Allegri's side.

"Arriving at Juventus has been an important step in my career," Dybala told ESPN.

"It has been a big leap from Palermo, where I was good and it was great, and now I'm at one of the largest clubs in the world.

"There is pressure, expectations are high and I knew it would not be easy to replace someone like Tevez."

Tevez scored 50 goals in 96 games for Juventus before moving back to Argentina to play with boyhood club Boca Juniors and, while Dybala's early form has been promising, he says playing for the Italian giants has driven him to become a better player.

"The team-mates and the coach have helped me so much and I hope to continue like this," Dybala said.

"At Juve, you must win every game you face, which wasn't always the case at Palermo."

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130729 messaggi

xofhxd.jpg

Dybala: Becoming a Juventus player
changed my mentality

The Argentine forward, who scored his 11th goal of the season against Verona,
says a more mature approach to football is behind his impressive start to life in Turin.

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/3276/serie-a/2016/01/07/19063562/-?

Jan 7, 2016

Paulo Dybala says becoming a Juventus player has changed his mentality and approach to football.

The 22-year-old struck a brilliant free-kick as the champions extended their winning run to eight Serie A games with a 3-0 home victory over Verona on Wednesday.

Dybala has now scored 11 goals in his first season in Turin and he has credited his impressive start to life with the Italian champions to a more mature mindset.

"When I arrived here, I altered my approach, understanding that to have a strong character means everything," he told reporters. "For example, if I lose possession of the ball, I try my utmost to win it back.

"I don't consider myself one of the leaders, as there are so many important and experienced players around, but wearing this shirt comes with a great responsibility and I feel that I've matured here.

"We always need to work for one another, as we did today. It was useful to break the deadlock early on and, after the second goal, we were pretty comfortable before Simone [Zaza] put the game to bed with our third goal."

Dybala admits that regular free-kick contests in training have helped him to sharpen his dead-balls skills.

"Looking back at it, I have to admit that I caught the ball well," he reflected. "The keeper wasn't able to get across in time.

"We've been practicing dead-ball situations a lot in training and even have competitions to see who's the most accurate. I've still not won one of these, but I'm delighted to have scored today."

Juventus remain three points behind Inter in Serie A after the league leaders beat Empoli 1-0.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130729 messaggi

34e7ujn.jpg

Dybala Wants Barcelona Star At Juventus :|

http://forzaitalianfootball.com/2016/01/dybala-wants-barcelona-star-at-juventus/?

Jan 7, 2016

Juventus began 2016 in good fashion as they defeated Hellas Verona 3-0 on Wednesday and striker Paulo Dybala has praised his teammates for the way in which they achieved their task.

After once again getting himself on the score-sheet, the Argentine rejected claims that he is one of the most important players in the squad, stating that there are many people with more influential experience than him within their dressing room.

“Today it was important to win and start the year well,” said Dybala to Sky Sport Italia. “We have achieved the victory and I am very happy.

“In this squad there are lots of leaders that are more important than me.”

The Argentina international also admitted that it would be great to have his compatriot Lionel Messi join him in Turin, and that a fresh challenge may be the best thing for the Barcelona striker’s career.

“As for convincing Messi to come to Juventus, it would be beautiful to have him with us,” Dybala added. “He has always played in Spain and it would be good to see him perform in another championship.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130729 messaggi

xofhxd.jpg

Dybala is great, he is like me - Montella

The Argentine attacker has scored nine goals to help send Juventus up
to fourth in Serie A and the Sampdoria boss believes he reminds him of himself.

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/3276/serie-a/2016/01/09/19153742/-?

Jan 9, 2016

Sampdoria coach Vincenzo Montella says he sees shades of himself in Juventus forward Paulo Dybala.

During his playing career, Montella consistently found the back of the net in Serie A at Sampdoria and Roma, who he helped to the Scudetto in 2000-01 with 13 goals.

Dybala already has nine in his maiden season at Juve following a big-money transfer from Palermo, proving a capable replacement for the departed Carlos Tevez.

The Sampdoria boss confessed to trying to sign the 22-year-old Argentina international when he was coaching at Catania in the 2011-12 season and is reminded of himself when watching the striker.

"Dybala is a great player – he reminds me a bit of myself when I was a youngster," said Montella.

"When I was the coach of Catania we did try to sign him, but he was already expensive even in Serie B."

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130729 messaggi

6i70qd.jpg

Who was Juventus' MVP in the
first half of the 2015-16 season?

http://www.blackwhitereadallover.com/2016/1/16/10747274/juventus-first-half-mvp-2015-16-serie-a-buffon-dybala-pogba-marchisio-chiellini-mandzukic

Jan 16, 2016

The andata has officially come to an end. We're 19 rounds down, and have 19 more rounds to go in the 2015-16 Serie A season. There will hopefully be more than just two Champions League games sprinkled in throughout the next five months, hopefully more than just a nine-game Serie A winning streak to talk about over the next couple of days.

Juventus' season has been eventful, no doubt. It started with doom, slowly improved, and is now a bunch of good times filled with the squad winning lots of games. And that should make us happy — not only because of how the season got underway, but because we should like when Juventus wins. They are fun ... most of the time. And because of Juve haven't lost in nearly three months, they now sit all of two points out of first place as the second half of the season is set to officially begin this weekend.

To have such a turnaround happen within a two- or three-month period, Juventus manager Max Allegri needed both continuity in the starting and his better players to start playing like it. That's happened, with Juventus' best players showing their worth as this nine-game winning streak as gone on been extended into the new year.

This resurgence hasn't been a one-man effort by any means. We've seen a handful of players find their best form of the season during the current winning streak — which pretty go hand-in-hand at this point.

But who has been the best of the best?

Or maybe better yet, who has been the most valuable to the squad this season?

Let's just go ahead and try to answer that question ourselves. The nominees...

Gianluigi Buffon

Because, who the hell expects a near-38-year-old goalkeeper to be this damn good at this point in his career?

Well, it's more than Buffon basically giving the middle finger to Father Time. It's more than just Buffon making crucial save after crucial save despite facing two and a half times fewer shots than the likes of Emiliano Viviano and Nicola Leali. It's pretty much applicable to every box you can tick. Wherever you look, Buffon's importance is as crucial and as big as ever.

Buffon has won games for Juventus both in Serie A and the Champions League. His saves have come at crucial times when Juve have both had the lead or been tied on the scoreboard. It's amazing when you consider that with Juventus' season getting better and better and the defense improving, sometimes the only save Buffon makes is one of the most important moments in the game. Or maybe we should be used to it by now because it's just Buffon being Buffon.

So, yeah, basically, it's just another Buffon kind of season. Who said you're supposed to regress in your late-30s? Apparently San Gigi missed that memo.

Paulo Dybala

I'll just say this: Dybala is so fun to watch. So, so, so much fun.

Beyond the fun, seeing Dybala having this big of an impact this early into his Juventus career might be a surprise to some. He's already close to matching his goal tally from last season when he had his breakout campaign at Palermo. He's on pace to record double digits in assists for the second straight season. Basically, he's proving to be a player that is worthy of that huge transfer fee Juventus dished out over the summer.

His monster first half saw him zoom up the scoring charts just as fast as Juve shot up the Serie A standings. He's tied fourth in the league in goals with nine, tied for sixth in assists with five behind the five-man logjam at six. His goals have almost all been decisive in one way or another. And just by simply watching him you can see that the boy has all the talent that's needed to become a truly special player in this game.

If there ever was a prime example of a young, cornerstone kind of striker to build your club around going into the future, Dybala would be it. You just get the sense that he's only getting started.

Giorgio Chiellini

It wasn't so long ago that some of us were wondering if Chiellini would get out of his prolonged funk that saw him make bad mistake after bad mistake. There is still the occasional slip-up out of the 31-year-old defender, but this season has seen him look more like the player of the past.

He might not be racking up tackles like he used to — he's only averaging about two a game in Serie A this season — but he's been so much more consistent than the past season or two. And when it comes to somebody who has the tendency to pick up brash and sometimes uncalled for fouls because he defends so aggressively, that's saying something. You have to go waaaay down the list to see Chiellini's name when it comes to how many yellows each Juve player has picked up this season.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that Chiellini has gotten back to looking like himself more than anything. See as who Juve have on their schedule the next couple of months, I feel safe in saying that's a pretty good thing.

Claudio Marchisio

With last weekend's victory over Sampdoria, we can now say that Juventus has officially won a game this season when Marchisio hasn't been in the starting lineup. Although, with this new-found success without Marchisio, I don't think it's a good idea to think of a world without Il Principino in the starting lineup all that often.

It's easy to see why.

According to WhoScored.com, Marchisio leads Juventus in both passes per game (67.1) and pass success rate (91.3). That's the statistical data to show just how dialed in Marchisio is right now. But, as we know, it's more than just numbers. Juve's midfield is just so much more balanced and functional when he's in the lineup compared to when he was out of the squad at the beginning of the season. Marchisio makes Paul Pogba better. He makes Sami Khedira better.

Marchisiio's importance and value to the squad may very well be at an all-time high these days. And with the way he's playing this season, I feel safe in saying that's definitely not a bad thing. The more Marchisio in the starting line, the better, I say.

Mario Mandzukic

The best part about Mandzukic quickly finding form and becoming a productive striker once again? Paulo Dybala has a running buddy up top. And since Mandzukic's goal total has gone up and up and up, we've seen Dybala get better and better as well.

But the main development with Mandzukic playing well is that it's giving Juventus' attack a second element to it. We know Dybala will create opportunities because he's so skilled and in incredible form right now. He will not only score goals, but set them up. Mandzukic, on the other hand, easily had his best stretch of games heading into the holiday break. On top of that, his goals in the Champions League this season — both against Manchester City, no less — either tied or won the game for Juventus.

When you look at his stats in all competitions, it's surprising considering how he started. But with nine goals in 15 games in all competitions, that's a pretty good sign that the striker who started his Juventus career so poorly has been replaced by the one who is so highly thought of by so many footballing minds.

Paul Pogba

This probably wouldn't have even been the case if we had cased a vote at, say, the end of September instead of the first half's conclusion. Much like Mandzukic, Pogba's struggles pretty much were a microcosm of how the team as a whole were playing. Those struggles aren't around anymore.

The sights of Pogba screaming at the top of his lungs out of frustration are long gone. So are the occurrences where Pogba is clearly trying to do too much and force the issue when things aren't going right. Instead, Pogba's game is now looking like the one we're all used to. There's still the tricks and flicks that makes Vine videos light up like a Christmas tree. (They're a little nicer when Juve's winning, I admit.) His pass success rate is third behind the other two starters in the center of the midfield, but he's now third behind Dybala and Juan Cuadrado in assists, third in goals behind Dybala and Mandzukic.

Not too bad for a guy who is trying to do everything while Juve were frustrating the living hell out of us in August and September.

POLL

Who is your first-half MVP?

49% Paulo Dybala (251 votes)

21% Claudio Marchisio (110 votes)
21% Gianluigi Buffon (109 votes)
5% Paul Pogba (28 votes)
2% Mario Mandzukic (12 votes)
0% Giorgio Chiellini (2 votes)

512 votes total

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130729 messaggi

xofhxd.jpg

Allegri uneasy with Dybala, Tevez comparisons

The 22-year-old impressed in the win over Udinese, but his coach
cooled comparisons with his predecessor in the Juventus attack.

http://www.goal.com/en/news/723/serie-a/2016/01/17/19432702/allegri-no-dybala-tevez-comparisons?ICID=TP_HN_1

Jan 17, 2016

Massimiliano Allegri believes it is wrong to compare Paulo Dybala with Carlos Tevez after the former inspired Juventus to a 4-0 win at Udinese.

Dybala scored a free-kick and a penalty as Juve romped to victory at the Stadio Friuli, in what was Udinese's first game at their home ground since the completion of renovation work.

Former Palermo star Dybala now has 11 Serie A goals this campaign and his form has led some to compare him with compatriot Tevez.

The 31-year-old won two league titles and a Coppa Italia during a prolific two-year spell at Juve before departing for Boca Juniors in the close-season.

However, head coach Allegri feels the two have contrasting styles, telling reporters: "They are two different players, both in age and technical characteristics.

"Dybala has his entire career ahead of him, he is a very balanced guy and knows what he wants. Paulo has improved a lot but we must not put pressure on him."

All of Juve's goals came in a dominant first half in which Sami Khedira and Alex Sandro were also on target, while a red card for Udinese's Danilo further aided their cause.

Juve have now won 10 straight matches, but Allegri insisted Napoli - who are two points clear of the champions at the top - remain favourites for the title.

"Napoli are going at a remarkable tempo, so they are the Scudetto favourites for now, but there are still five teams up there who have a chance of winning the title," he said.

"We missed many things in the first half of the season, but I was not worried because we changed so much over the summer.

"A period of adjustment was only to be expected. We still have a lot of work to do and can improve further."

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130729 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Dybala: 'Wonderful moment'

http://www.football-italia.net/78514/dybala-wonderful-moment

Jan 17, 2016

Paulo Dybala confesses “this is one of the most wonderful moments of my career” after his brace for Juventus.

The young Argentine arrived this summer from Palermo and struggled at first, but has been perhaps the driving force behind their 10 consecutive victories.

“I am happy because my free kick broke the deadlock, then we all did well to make the most of the situation,” Dybala told Mediaset Premium after a 4-0 win away to Udinese.

“I had many wonderful moments in my career and this is one of the best, because we are second and I am scoring regularly for this great club.

“We want to continue like this and beat Roma next week, as we lost to them earlier this season.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130729 messaggi

xofhxd.jpg

Dybala hails 'phenomenon' Higuain

The striker has been sensational for Napoli this season and his compatriot
believes his side are Juventus' biggest threat to the title this season.

http://www.goal.com/en/news/723/serie-a/2016/01/18/19448762/-?

Jan 18, 2016

Juventus striker Paulo Dybala has hailed his compatriot Gonzalo Higuain's impressive displays at Napoli this season.

Higuain took his Serie A record for this campaign to 20 goals in 20 appearances with a double in the 3-1 win over Sassuolo on Saturday, already surpassing his previous best return in a single term at the San Paolo.

The former Real Madrid striker's goals have helped propel Napoli to the top of the table, where they sit two points clear of defending champions Juve.

Dybala, who came on as a substitute in place of Higuain in Argentina's last two World Cup 2018 qualifying matches, lauded his compatriot and suggested his goals make Maurizio Sarri's side serious contenders for a first Scudetto since 1990.

"Higuain does not surprise me at all," Dybala told La giornalaccio rosa dello Sport. "I saw him up close in the national team, he is a phenomenon.

"I think Napoli and Inter are the most dangerous opponents. Fiorentina and Roma remain in the race, but now I believe more in Napoli.

"We are second, the road is still long, but we must not slow down."

Dybala took his tally in his debut season at Juve to 11 with a double in the 4-0 win over Udinese, putting him joint-second in the Serie A scoring charts alongside Eder .

The 22-year-old felt his opening goal at Friuli was crucial to the result: "It was nice to score because it opened up the game."

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130729 messaggi

xofhxd.jpg

Asamoah: Dybala can be world's best

The striker scored twice and made two assists in Sunday's 4-0 win
over Udinese and his team-mate has backed him to go from strength to strength.

http://www.goal.com/en/news/723/serie-a/2016/01/19/19481132/-?

Jan 19, 2016

Juventus forward Paulo Dybala has the talent to become one of the best players in the world, according to team-mate Kwadwo Asamoah.

Dybala has scored 11 goals in 19 Serie A appearances this season following his €32million move from Palermo.

Juventus are on a run of 10 successive wins in the league, with Dybala finding the net seven times in his past nine games.

The Argentine scored twice as Juventus recorded a 4-0 win over Udinese on Sunday, a performance which won praise from his team-mate Asamoah.

"Paulo is proving what a talent he is right now," Asamoah told Sky.

"I’m not surprised having seen what he was capable of during his time at Palermo.

"At 22-years-old, he’s still very young and he has all the ability to become one of the best players around."

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130729 messaggi

34e7ujn.jpg

Real Madrid Turn Their Attention To Juventus Forward

http://forzaitalianfootball.com/2016/01/real-madrid-turn-their-attention-to-juventus-forward/?

Jan 20, 2016

Real Madrid are reportedly interested in Juventus star man Paulo Dybala, as they look to boost their attacking options up front.

Dybala has been a revelation since his move to Turin last June and his scintillating form has now caught the eye of Los Blancos president Florentino Perez, who has placed him ahead of Alvaro Morata at the top of his wish list.

As reported by El Chiringuito, the ten time European champions are thinking of making an offer for the former Palermo man, despite not being able to sign players during the summer, as well as next January.

However, Los Merengues will also need to convince Juve president Andrea Agnelli, who has no intention of selling the Argentina international after previously splashing out up to €40 million on him.

‘La Joya’ scored 21 goals and made 90 appearances for the Rosanero before switching to Turin in 2015, and was assigned the number 21 shirt previously worn by Zinedine Zidane and Andrea Pirlo.

So far this campaign Dybala has scored 11 goals in 15 Serie A appearances for Massimiliano Allegri’s Scudetto chasing side.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130729 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Zamparini: ‘Dybala the new Messi’

http://www.football-italia.net/78910/zamp-%E2%80%98dybala-new-messi%E2%80%99?

Jan 25, 2016

Palermo President Maurizio Zamparini describes Juventus’ Paulo Dybala as “a young Lionel Messi” and says he’s worth €100m.

The forward left the Rosanero this summer in a €40m deal, and has gone on to score 12 goals for the Old Lady in his 20 Serie A appearances so far, as well as providing seven assists.

“I sold him for €32m plus €8m [in bonuses],” Zamparini reminded Rai Radio.

“When I sold him for those numbers people talked about a scandal. Now people say that [Juventus general manager Giuseppe] Marotta is a phenomenon!

“What is he worth? €100m: Dybala is the young Messi.”

Zamparini has been ordered to pay €15m as part of Dybala’s transfer from Instituto, but has no intention of coughing-up.

“I think these South American agents should be in jail. FIFA already outlawed these types of contracts, you can’t own the rights to a human person!”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti