Modificato da Socrates

Condividi questo messaggio

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Juventus and Palermo to discuss Dybala

Apr 15, 2015

Juventus transfer chief Giuseppe Marotta could meet with Palermo President Maurizio Zamparini before the end of the week to discuss the sale of Paulo Dybala.

Tuttosport have reported that the two representatives will begin negotiations between Wednesday and Friday over the sought-after 21-year-old.

Dybala has been heavily linked with the Bianconeri and is believed to favour a move to Turin, but Zamparini’s asking price of €40 million provides a stumbling block.

The paper reports that Marotta will suggest a deal worth €25m with a €5m bonus and Edoardo Goldaniga or Kingsley Coman in exchange.

The Argentine striker has also attracted plenty of foreign interest and Zamparini could fly to London this week to meet with Arsenal representatives.

Paris Saint-Germain, Inter and Roma are also monitoring the player and could soon become part of a bidding war.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Dybala wants Serie A stay

Apr 16, 2015

It’s reported Paulo Dybala will reject Arsenal and Manchester United to stay in Serie A, so it’s between Juventus, Inter and Roma.

The Palermo star has rejected a contract renewal and will be sold this summer, though President Maurizio Zamparini warned he won’t take a cent less than €40m.

Arsenal and Manchester United have made their interest known, but according to Sky Sport Italia the player has decided to remain in Serie A for the foreseeable future.

His main options therefore are Juventus – who Palermo confirmed made an approach – Inter and Roma.

The Bianconeri are comfortably the favourites and would also be able to offer Dybala Champions League football.

He’d get the chance to play alongside Carlos Tevez and eventually replace him when the striker returns to Boca Juniors in 2016.

Inter are hobbled by the Financial Fair Play rules and the very real possibility they won’t even qualify for the Europa League this term.

Roma are an alternative, although Dybala could be concerned at following in the footsteps of Juan Manuel Iturbe, who struggled for confidence in the Giallorossi squad.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Agent: ‘Juve offered €32m for Dybala’

Apr 17, 2015

Paulo Dybala’s agent says Juventus are in pole position for his client, but have offered €32m, rather than the asking price.

Palermo President Maurizio Zamparini is demaning €40m for the young striker, who is attracting interest from all over Europe.

“Dybala will choose the team which is best able to help him grow,” Gustavo Mascardi said in an interview with Tuttosport.

“Also, Zamparini will choose the offer which is best for him. Are Juve still in pole? Yes.

“The lad looks favourably on going to Juventus, and because [general manager Giuseppe] Marotta, who is a friend, has made the highest bid to Palermo.

“Well, the best one for now: €32m. We’re also listening to proposals from Paris Saint-Germain, Atletico [Madrid], Arsenal and Chelsea.

“In Italy, there’s also Roma and Inter, in addition to Juve. Dybala will calmly decide, along with Zamparini.

“The interest of several clubs abroad is intensifying, [Chelsea manager Jose] Mourinho likes him a lot. I think this story will go on for several weeks longer.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Juventus have Dybala deal?

Apr 17, 2015

There are reports Juventus have an agreement in principle with Paulo Dybala, but they need to convince Maurizio Zamparini.

A representative for the player claimed earlier that the Bianconeri hade made a bid of €32m for the player, who is also wanted by Arsenal and Paris Saint-Germain.

Now SportMediaset is running the line that the player himself has an agreement in principle with the Old Lady for a five year contract.

The deal would see Dybala earn around €2m per year, plus performance related bonuses, and it’s believed Juventus are the first choice of the striker and his agent.

However, the news outlet says a bid of €20m plus three players - likely to be Edoardo Goldaniga, Eric Lanini and Vincenzo Fiorillo - has not yet been accepted by Rosanero President Zamparini.

The patron is publicly holding out for a fee of €40m, and it’s not yet clear if the €32m bid mentioned earlier is the same bid which Mediaset are reporting, which would value the three players at a combined €12m.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Roma raise Dybala bid

Apr 18, 2015

The race to sign Paulo Dybala has been whittled down to Roma and Juventus, with Palermo President Maurizio Zamparini due to meet the Giallorossi.

The Bianconeri have long been considered in pole position to sign the Argentinian talent and rumours even suggested they may have a deal already in place.

Yet the Lupi are allegedly re-emerging as a serious rival to sign the 21-year-old.

According to the Corriere dello Sport, Zamparini will be meeting with Roma sporting director Walter Sabatini in the next few days to discuss terms.

While Roma have not formulated an offer yet, the publication speculates that they may add midfielder Federico Viviani – currently loaned to Latina – as part of the deal.

Zamparini has stated he wants no less than €40m and hinted yesterday that Juventus had offered €32m.

The situation bears some resemblance to last year's duel for Verona’s Juan Manuel Iturbe, who was contested between the two clubs and ended up signing for Roma.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

34e7ujn.jpg

Juventus Face Competition For Palermo Starlet

Apr 19, 2015

Serie A giants Juventus will need to battle it out with clubs outside of Italy for the signature of Palermo striker Paulo Dybala in the summer.

Rosanero president Maurizio Zamparini has been asking for €40 million for the 21-year-old Argentine, but the Bianconeri are offering €32m for the time being.

According to Tuttosport, Juventus face competition from English Premier League club Arsenal, French Ligue 1 giants Paris Saint-Germain and La Liga holders Atletico Madrid to sign Dybala.

Zamparini is expected meet with Dybala’s entourage next week and he will make a decision on the possible sale of the Argentine at the end of April.

Dybala has been a revelation this season for Palermo, scoring 13 goals in 29 Serie A matches and assisting in a further 10 more as well as forming a forward partnership with Franco Vazquez.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Dybala: ‘I’d like Juventus’

Apr 22, 2015

Palermo striker Paulo Dybala admits he’d like to join Juventus, but doesn’t rule out a move abroad.

The Argentinian striker will leave the Rosanero in the summer, and the Old Lady are believed to be one of the front-runners for his signature.

“Playing in Europe’s top competition [the Champions League] is everyone’s dream,” Dybala told giornalaccio rosa dello Sport.

“That said, there are also big teams who are not playing in it. But I’d like it, I can’t deny that.

“Playing with someone like [Andrea] Pirlo? With a regista like him, everything becomes easier, especially for a striker. Pirlo manages to make everything simple, even the most difficult things.

“You could see that, for example, in the first leg against Monaco [in the Champions League], his genius created the penalty that decided the game.

“Alvaro Morata also did well to make the deep run, but the invention came from Pirlo. I’ve already agreed with my teammates, we’re going to go to a restaurant to eat pizza and follow the Juve game on tv.

“Max Allegri’s team are going away with a goal, so for me they’re the favourites. If things go well in Monte Carlo then they’re one of the major contenders, but anyone who reaches the semi-finals can win it.

“Would playing for a team which has four Scudetti in a row be a good thing? It can go both ways. It would be an advantage, because Juve are a team which is never satisfied.

“With the hunger they have, they could end up getting 10 Scudetti in a row.

“I admit, I’m fond of Italy. It made me famous, and I’d love to stay here in Serie A.

“I don’t speak a word of English or French, but that’s not to rule anything out, because when I came to Palermo I didn’t know Italian and I think I picked it up quickly enough.”

Dybala also had words of praise for Rosanero President Maurizio Zamparini, who is demanding at €50m to sell him.

“The President has always been an admirer of mine, he was maybe the only one who believed in me when everyone else was criticising me and saying I wasn’t worth the money to bring me to Sicily.

“I thank him for the confidence he’s always had in me. Now he’s trying to get the most he can out of my sale, and that’s him doing his job, like I do mine on the pitch.

“I just hope that if I have a bad game against Parma on Sunday I don’t knock €10m off the valuation, bringing it down to €40m!

“I don’t want to think about these things. If I were to score a goal against Palermo next year, I wouldn’t celebrate, this will always be my home.

“I could never do something like that to those who have shown such love to me.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Dybala: ‘No deal with Juventus’

Apr 28, 2015

Palermo forward Paulo Dybala denies any agreement with Juventus, and says Inter interest makes him proud.

The Argentinian youngster has been strongly linked with the Bianconeri, and it was rumoured that the two parties had agreed a contract in priniciple.

“There is no agreement with Juventus,” Dybala told La Repubblica.

“The only agreement I have is with Palermo, and that’s the only one I care about, I want to respect it until the end.

“Right now my only team is Palermo and I’m focused on them until the end of the season.”

Inter are also known to be interested in the 21-year-old, with Roberto Mancini watching Palermo’s game with Parma at the weekend.

“I like that, it’s something that fills me with pride, but when I go out onto the pitch I don’t look at who’s in the stands.

“I don’t think about my value, that’s the job of President [Maurizio] Zamparini, and of course he’ll try to get the most that he can.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

2ecg1uu.jpg

JUVENTUS OFFER €30M FOR PAULO DYBALA

May 1, 2015

Juventus may have edged ahead of Inter Milan in the race to sign Paulo Dybala by making a €30 million offer for the striker.

The Bianconeri and Nerazzurri appear to be duelling it out to sign the 21-year-old Argentine striker who looks certain to leave Palermo this summer.

Italian journalist Gianluca Di Marzio reports that Juve director Beppe Marotta has spoken directly with Palermo patron Maurizio Zamparini, making him an offer of €30 million, including bonuses. Inter are reported to have made a similar offer of €30m but their deal would include George Puscas and Francesco Bardi in exchange.

It’s difficult to fully assess what will happen next – Juve would seem the clear choice but there’s always a question mark over how much playing time Dybala would recieve next season, given Carlos Tevez and Alvaro Morata are Juve’s primary strike force. Tevez has always insisted that he would end his career at Boca Juniors, meaning Juve may be trying to convince Dybala that he would a successor to El Apache in a season’s time.

Tuttosport reported that Roberto Mancini went to see Dybala in person, assuring him that he would be a guaranteed starter at for the Nerazzurri next season. There’s still the possibility that Roma and Napoli may yet make a bid for the player, given his apparent desire to remain in Italy for the time being.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Juve raise Dybala offer, but…

May 8, 2015

The giornalaccio rosa dello Sport anticipate a bidding war between Juventus, Milan and Inter for Palermo forward Paulo Dybala.

The young Argentine is increasingly expected to leave the Rosanero in the summer, following an effective season in front of goal for the mid-table team.

Juve, who are seen to be leading the way, are understood to have used apparent talks between Beppe Marotta and Maurizio Zamparini yesterday as an opportunity to increase their offer to €30m.

It is just as equally believed that Palermo’s President has dropped his asking price to below €40m.

Dybala, who is seen by the giornalaccio rosa dello Sport as still having a significant say on where his future will be, is believed to have prioritised Juve’s interest, but without ruling out offers from elsewhere.

Those include, according to the giornalaccio rosa, moves from both Milanese clubs. Inter are reported as having tabled an instalment-based offer of €28m for the 21-year-old, whilst Milan’s Silvio Berlusconi is suggested as readying a ‘generous offer’ to Zamparini.

Inter’s advances are also reported to include Javier Zanetti approaching Dybala to try to convince him of the value of move to the Nerazzurri.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Juventus close to Dybala deal

May 8, 2015

Several sources are reporting that Juventus are close to sealing a deal for Palermo’s Paulo Dybala.

The 21-year-old has been linked with the Bianconeri for months, Rosanero President Maurizio Zamparini has hinted a deal is close, telling Coach Beppe Iachini not to play the forward.

Sky is reporting that the Old Lady are very close to agreeing a deal for the Argentinian, and believes that general manager Giuseppe Marotta could seal the deal after the Champions League semi-final second leg.

Mediaset is also reporting that a deal is close, and is running with what it purports as details of the agreement.

The news outlet states that the Turin giants will pay €25m up front for Dybala, with another €5m in easily-attainable bonuses.

Another €5m will be made up by giving players to the Sicilian side, with Edoardo Goldaniga and Eric Lanini the most likely candidates.

Mediaset has previously stated that Juventus have agreed a contract with the player, and reiterates those claims today, pointing to a five-year deal worth €2m per season.

The news outlet says a meeting took place yesterday where Fabio Paratici and Giuseppe Marotta of the Bianconeri met with Zamparini in his home.

Gianluca Di Marzio reports that a deal will not be signed in the next few days, as the player’s agent is in Argentina.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Dybala confirmation this week?

May 11, 2015

Juventus’ long-anticipated move for Palermo striker Paulo Dybala could reportedly be wrapped up by the end of the week.

According to Tuttosport, Juventus director general Beppe Marotta will hold a summit with Rosanero President Maurizio Zamparini and Dybala’s representatives on Thursday or Friday.

The newspaper believes that the Old Lady have raised their offer to €36m, paid over three years and split into €32m up front and €4m in bonuses.

The bonus money will depend on Dybala’s performances and the objectives reached by the club, but the total could be reduced by including Nicola Leali or Kingsley Coman in the offer.

The Bianconeri are believed to have fought off competition from Inter for the 21-year-old, who has scored 13 Serie A goals this season.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Tevez convinces Dybala?

May 11, 2015

Reports in Argentina claim Paulo Dybala will sign for Juventus this week, after being convinced by Carlos Tevez.

Rumours have been growing in recent days that the Palermo striker will move to Turin in the summer, and it has been suggested that a deal could be announced this week.

According to Noticias Argentinas, the Argentinian striker’s entourage have confirmed that a deal is set to go ahead, with the player’s brother flying to Italy alongside his agent, Pierpaolo Triulzi.

The website believes that the transfer has been verbally agreed, and the paperwork will be signed on Thursday, after the Bianconeri return from their Champions League trip to Real Madrid.

Noticias Argentinas claims that current Juve striker Carlos Tevez had a role in the deal, having spoken to Dybala by phone and informed him of the benefits of life with the Old Lady.

The site echoes claims in Italian media that Dybala will sign a five-year contract, and believes the transfer fee will be in the region of €30m.

The 21-year-old was left on the bench for the Rosanero's game at the weekend, indicating that a deal is close.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

swcy9l.png

'Juve and Milan for Dybala'

May 14, 2015

Maurizio Zamparini confirmed “Juventus and Milan are in line” with Palermo demands for Paulo Dybala, but “Inter are behind.”

The President spoke to Adnkronos about the €40m price-tag for his Argentine forward, whose representative is reportedly in a meeting with Juve directors this afternoon.

“We are waiting for his agent to speak to two or three interested clubs, then he’ll give me an indication and we’ll see what to do next,” said Zamparini.

“Juventus and Milan are in line with my requests, while Inter are a bit behind.”

Dybala was benched for Palermo’s game at the weekend thanks to a suggestion from the club President.

“I wanted to preserve him so he wouldn’t get injured, because he’s like an uninsured treasure, but he will certainly get the chance to salute the fans.

“He will play the last games at home and do so as captain. Palermo confirms itself once again a launch pad for young champions.”

Stars including Luca Toni, Edinson Cavani and Javier Pastore have all gone through the Rosanero.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

34e7ujn.jpg

Juventus Reach Agreement To Sign Dybala

May 14, 2015

Juventus and Palermo have reportedly agreed upon a deal for striker Paulo Dybala to move to the Serie A champions.

The 21-year-old joined the Rosanero in 2012 and has scored 13 goals across 33 Serie A appearances in 2014/15 for the Sicilian outfit, which has led to intense speculation on his future that appears to have concluded with a move to Turin.

Reported by Calciomercato.com, the Old Lady will pay €32 million as an up-front transfer fee, with €7m worth of future add-ons, believed to include scoring 20 goals for Juve.

The deal, which was signed off after Juventus reached the Champions League final, involves personal terms of a €2.2m yearly salary for Dybala, again rising to around €2.8m through bonuses, on a five-year contract.

Finally, defender Edoardo Goldaniga, previously co-owned between the two clubs, will be fully-contracted to Palermo, and another as yet unconfirmed player with trade places with Dybala as part of the deal.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

2ecg1uu.jpg

DYBALA TO JUVENTUS – THE RARE DEAL
WHERE EVERYONE WINS

May 16, 2015

There is a saying in the USA that goes like this “a good deal is one in which everyone leaves unhappy” but that isn’t always the case. Take the transfer of Paulo Dybala to Juventus, everyone involved can declare victory- Palermo, the bianconeri and especially the player and his agents. Let’s look at each parties’ perspective and see how this deal will impact Juve’s future.

Paulo Dybala’s sensational first season in Serie A made him a transfer target for numerous top clubs abroad including PSG (who had purchased Pastore from Palermo a few years ago), Arsenal and Manchester United, who had scouted him a few times. But the Argentine striker indicated he preferred to stay in Italy where he was linked to Inter, Milan, Napoli, Roma and Juventus. Dybala won’t turn 22 until next November so he was in no rush to go to another league that he wasn’t familiar with (look at how Lamela ended up at Spurs).

While there are certainly a lot of parallels to Iturbe- both very highly touted Argentine strikers who had one great season in Serie A playing for a newly promoted team- Dybala joins Juve, a club where players have less pressure than at Roma and where he won’t be expected to be the savior. Dybala will likely rotate with Tevez and Morata (Llorente did get a lot of starts this season and is likely on his way out) and will have some excellent mentors on the team. Juventus doesn’t need him to be “the man” next season and he’ll be set up to succeed in Turin long term.

Palermo got a great return- €28 million transfer fee, €8 million in potential bonuses reportedly tied to Juve winning the Champions League and treble, as well as at least two players (Goldaniga and potentially Magnusson) valued at €4 million. President Zamparini wouldn’t be lying if he said he got €40 million for a player who had just one year left on his deal. Palermo made a big investment in Dybala for their standards (€12 million) and developed him well, he also was instrumental in them having a stress free season in their return to Serie A. Despite Dybala’s reluctance to leave Italy, which hurt Palermo’s bargaining power, they got an excellent return on their investment.

Juventus got their big name striker even before the transfer window opened. While Dybala is the most expensive player of the Andrea Agnelli/Marotta era, surpassing Morata who was bought for €20 million, the deal won’t likely be for €40 million, although I’m certain the bianconeri won’t mind paying Palermo the €8 million bonus should they win a treble. Juventus co owns so many players in Italy that giving up two of them in the deal is a very small price to pay, especially when you consider that co ownerships will be outlawed in Italy this summer, so Juve would have had to either sell those players for pennies on the dollar or pay to fully own them.

Transfer fees are also relevant only when a player is a bust, while everyone brings up fact Iturbe was most expensive transfer in Serie A last summer, hardly anyone talks about Higuain’s price- Dybala will also have resale value. While the fee Juve paid to Palermo is steep, the player’s wages are fairly low (about €2.5 million after taxes per season, which is considerably less than Llorente) making the cost of the deal considerably cheaper than say Cavani who would earn at least 3 times that amount at Juve (over the course of a 5 year deal Cavani would earn €75 million in gross wages compared to Dybala’s €25 million).

While for Juve there is the risk that Dybala turns into Iturbe the sequel, they won’t need their new acquisition to make an immediate impact. Dybala was the first player in Serie A this season to score 10 goals and get 10 assists despite playing for a newly promoted team, he will be under far less pressure than Iturbe was this season. Dybala’s young age is a great insurance policy for Juve should Tevez decide to return to Boca Juniors and if Real Madrid decides to use one of their buyback clauses on Morata in summers of 2016 and 2017 (Morata would also have to agree to return there).

While the saying “decide il campo” (the pitch decides) is certainly true, so far everyone can be very happy with the Dybala transfer.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Palermo: 'Dybala is a Juve player'

May 17, 2015

“Paulo Dybala is now a Juventus player,” confirmed Palermo Coach Beppe Iachini.

The Argentine was again left on the bench for today’s 1-0 win away to Cagliari, as President Maurizio Zamparini doesn’t want him to get injured.

“Dybala is now a Juventus player and this club is working towards the future,” Iachini told Sky Sport Italia.

The deal is believed to be worth €40m between cash, performance-related bonuses and player exchanges.

“The more time young players get on the field, the better their chances of showing what they can do.

“After our last defeat to Atalanta, some said Palermo were already on summer vacation, but we wanted to prove that was not the case.

“These lads want to finish the season with their heads held high.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

xofhxd.jpg

Palermo: Dybala is now a Juventus player

The Argentine has long been linked with a move to Turin
and a reported €40 million deal has now been agreed.

May 17, 2015

Palermo have confirmed that star striker Paulo Dybala will join Juventusthis summer.

The Argentine striker has enjoyed a breakout season in Serie A, netting 13 times in 33 appearances, with his impressive form, particularly during the first half of the 2014-15 campaign, attracting the attention of Premier League trio Manchester United, Arsenal and Chelsea, as well as Ligue 1 champions Paris Saint-Germain.

However, Juventus have been closing in on a deal for the 21-year-old for the past few weeks and Palermo coach Beppe Iachini confirmed after leaving Dybala out of his starting line-up for Sunday's 1-0 win at Cagliari, that the forward is now bound for Turin.

"Dybala is now a Juventus player and this club is working towards the future," the Rosanero coach told Sky Sport Italia.

Dybala joined Palermo as an 18-year-old in the summer of 2012 but the youngster initially struggled to justify comparisons with compatriot Sergio Aguero.

However, Dybala enjoyed a sensational start to the current campaign and Rosanero president Maurizio Zamparini promptly admitted that he would cash in on a player whose contract was set to expire in 2016.

Zamparini also repeatedly stated that he would not accept anything less than £29 million (€40m) for his most prized possession and, according to reports, Juventus have agreed to meet that asking price.

The Bianconeri have been looking to strengthen their attacking line-up, given the uncertainty surrounding Carlos Tevez's future at the club and speculation that Fernando Llorente is to be shown the door this summer.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Dybala 'only wanted Juve'

May 21, 2015

Palermo President Maurizio Zamparini confirms “Inter and Milan matched the offer, but Paulo Dybala only wanted Juventus.”

The striker is on the verge of completing his transfer to Turin and is expected to undergo a medical on Monday.

“Inter and Milan had matched the offer for Dybala, but he only wanted Juventus,” Zamparini told Sky Sport Italia.

There had also been interest from Arsenal, Roma and Napoli for the 22-year-old Argentine.

Between cash, performance-related bonuses and players included in the deal, Dybala is expected to cost Juve around €40m.

“Dybala will be the new Leo Messi. If Juventus grow him well, they can sell him on in three or four years for €100m.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

xofhxd.jpg

Cavani and Dybala would make Juventus fearsome, says Delneri

The 64-year-old says signing the strikers would continue the team's
cycle of dominance but believes Andrea Pirlo is irreplaceable.

May 22, 2015

Juventus would become truly fearsome if they were to sign Edinson Cavani and Paulo Dybala this summer, according to former boss Luigi Delneri.

Palermo have already confirmed that Dybala is on the verge of completing a move to Turin after starring in Serie A this season, while Cavani has been liked with a transfer away from Paris Saint-Germain for some time.

And Delneri has no doubt that signing the forwards would help maintain Juve's cycle of domestic dominance for some time.

"This year, it seems as though the group has matured. With the right signings, they can get even better," he told Corriere dello Sport.

"They [Cavani and Dybala] would complement what is already a strong area of the team and continue the cycle of this great side."

Delneri believes that replacing veteran midfielder Andrea Pirlo will pose a far greater problem, however, and says even PSG's Marco Verratti would not be able to replace him completely.

"The more years that go by, the more Pirlo will need rest," he said. "It's not easy to replace him. Verratti? No, he's not the same. No one is equal to Pirlo."

Juve have already claimed the domestic double in Massimiliano Allegri's first season in charge and will meet Barcelona in the Champions League final on June 6.

Delneri was full of praise for the efforts of the former AC Milan coach after he replaced Antonio Conte.

"Since his Milan days, he's shown great wisdom in how to manage a group. It was hard to have credibility after Conte," Delneri added.

"Allegri is young, motivated, has the right ideas and is lucky enough to be surrounded by a very good team."

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

xofhxd.jpg

'I'm going to Juventus' - Dybala

The Argentine attacker has previously been linked with the likes of Arsenal
and Paris Saint-Germain but he says that he is bound for Turin.

May 24, 2015

Palermo starlet Paulo Dybala has confirmed that he will sign for Juventus this summer.

The Argentine striker has been the breakout star of the Serie A season, netting 13 times in 34 appearances, and has been linked with the likes of Arsenal, Manchester United, Chelsea and Paris Saint-Germain over the course of the 2014-15 campaign.

However, Juventus emerged as the frontrunners and last week Palermo claimed an agreement was in place to take the in-demand 21-year-old to Turin.

Dybala himself has now confirmed that he is bound for the Champions League finalists and is confident that he can justify the Bianconeri's reported outlay of €40 million.

"Juventus are the team that wanted me most," the forward told Sky Sport Italia.

"They made a great effort to sign me and I have chosen them for this reason.

"I've grown a lot in these last few years at Palermo and I think that I can grow even more at Juventus. I can still improve so much.

"I will give my all to show that Juve have done right spending all of this money on me.

"When I arrived at Palermo, they said that they spent too much on me. However, with time I replicated what I had done in Argentine.

"Now, it will be same."

Dybala also revealed that he would like to see Carlos Tevez, who has one year left on his Juve contract, extend his spell with the Italian champions.

"For me, it would be better if he says," the youngster added. "With him by my side, it would be easier to learn."

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Dybala undergoes Juve medical

May 28, 2015

Paulo Dybala has arrived at Juventus’ Fornaca Clinic in Turin to undergo his medical ahead of a move to the club.

The Palermo striker arrived in Turin yesterday to complete a move expected to have a total cost of around €40m.

Dybala has since been pictured arriving at the clinic this morning with Juventus team manager Matteo Fabris, where he will be looked at by Juventus doctor Luca Stefanini.

The second part of his visit will take place at the Istituto di Medicina dello Sport inside the Stadio Olimpico later on this morning.

Finally, the 21-year-old is expected to move on to club headquarters to sign a contract that will tie him to the Old Lady for five years.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Zamparini: ‘Dybala chose the best team’

Jun 1, 2015

Maurizio Zamparini says Milan, Inter and some foreign teams bid for Paulo Dybala, but he chose the ‘best club’ in Juventus.

The forward will join up with the Bianconeri next season, with the deal thought to be worth around €40m once cash, bonuses and players in exchange are added together.

“I received offers from Milan, Inter and Juventus in Italy,” the Palermo President told La Politica nel Pallone.

“I had other offers which were a bit more tentative from abroad. The player has chosen the best team at the moment, which is in the Champions League and will give him greater exposure.

“He’s the new Lionel Messi, Juventus have paid €32m plus bonuses to get him. He’ll find players there who speak the same language.

“It was a great deal for both [Palermo and Juventus], I’ve balanced the budget and [Juventus director general Giuseppe] Marotta, who knows that you need the best players in the world for certain results, is moving forward with intelligence.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

xofhxd.jpg

Juve complete Dybala swoop

The striker has ended speculation over his future by agreeing
to join the Serie A champions ahead of the 2015-16 campaign.

Jun 4, 2015

Juventus have completed the signing of Palermo forward Paulo Dybala for a fee that could rise to €40million.

The 21-year-old will cost an initial €32m, with a further €8m dependant on various performance related add-ons, with Dybala signing a five-year deal.

The striker had been linked with a switch to the Premier League, with the likes of Manchester United and Arsenal said to be interested, while Inter were also thought to be contemplating a move.

Dybala has been the star of a Palermo side who finished 11th this season, scoring 13 times in 34 Serie A appearances.

He made the switch to Stadio Renzo Barbera ahead of the 2012-13 campaign and has scored 38 league goals during his three-years at the club.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti