Accedi per seguire   
Socrates

Paulo Dybala

130539 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Dani Alves calls Dybala to PSG sefz 

https://www.football-italia.net/118304/dani-alves-calls-dybala-psg

Mar 10, 2018

Dani Alves is actively lobbying Paulo Dybala to bring the Juventus striker to Paris Saint-Germain next season, claim Tuttosport.

The pair only played together in Turin for one season, but became very good friends, and are tempted by a reunion.

It’s no secret that Dani Alves is urging the Argentine to walk away from Turin, as he confirmed as much in an interview in June 2016.

“Dybala has to leave Juventus, I don’t know when, if he wants to improve. He’ll get good results, but must challenge himself to become even stronger.”

According to Tuttosport, Dani Alves has been lobbying Dybala and Paris Saint-Germain to make the move, where he’d join Neymar, Kylian Mbappé and Edinson Cavani.

However, La Joya is unlikely to be convinced when Juve have once again progressed further than the French giants in the Champions League.

PSG crashed out after losing home and away to Real Madrid, whereas Dybala was on target as the Bianconeri beat Tottenham Hotspur at Wembley.

Condividi questo messaggio

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Pogba hails ‘incredible’ Dybala

https://www.football-italia.net/118753/pogba-hails-incredible-dybala

Mar 19, 2018

Manchester United midfielder Paul Pogba has showered praise on his ‘incredible’ former Juventus teammate Paulo Dybala.

Pogba played alongside Dybala at Juve during the 2015-16 campaign, helping the Bianconeri win a domestic double.

“Paulo’s incredible,” the Frenchman told TyC Sports.

“He’s a very good player, who’s world class and who will get even better in time.

“He’s a very good person and a friend that I love very much.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Del Piero: ‘Dybala can surpass me’

https://www.football-italia.net/118765/del-piero-‘dybala-can-surpass-me’

Mar 20, 2018

Juventus legend Alessandro Del Piero says Paulo Dybala has “all the time” to beat his free-kick record.

The Bianconeri’s all-time top-scorer is third in the all-time list of free-kicks scored in Serie A with 22, behind Sinisa Mihajlovic and Andrea Pirlo, who are tied on 28.

The former forward scored all of his for Juventus, having spent his entire top flight career in Turin.

So far Dybala has hit nine in Serie A, eight for the Old Lady, but Pinturicchio believes the current Juve number 10 can surpass him.

“Who is better at free-kicks?” Del Piero considered, speaking to UEFA’s official website.

“What do you want me to say?! I did my time though, and Paulo has all the time to surpass me.

“I must say he’s doing well in that regard too, I wish him the best.”

Del Piero was then asked about Gianluigi Buffon, and his quest to win the Champions League.

“The whole world is waiting for Buffon to win the Champions League, but for my part I can say that he’ll always be number one.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

swcy9l.png

No Madrid meeting for Dybala

https://www.football-italia.net/118780/no-madrid-meeting-dybala

Mar 20, 2018

Juventus forward Paulo Dybala is in Madrid, but he hasn’t gone to meet with officials from Real Madrid.

La Joya hasn’t been called up by Argentina for this month’s friendlies, so he’s been granted a few days to take a holiday.

The 24-year-old caused a stir yesterday when he was pictured in the Spanish capital, along with his brother and agent, Mariano.

However, today’s Gazzetta dello Sport insists that Dybala is simply enjoying a holiday with friends, with the trip originally scheduled for the winter break.

The Juve forward picked up an injury though, and he preferred to devote his free time to recovering from his hamstring problem.

Real Madrid’s primary target is Neymar of Paris Saint-Germain, and it’s not though there was any informal or formal contact with Los Merengues.

Dybala will be back in Madrid in around three weeks, as the Bianconeri face the holders in the Champions League Quarter-Final, with the second leg at the Bernabeu on April 11.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Dybala dinner with Simeone

https://www.football-italia.net/118808/dybala-dinner-simeone

Mar 20, 2018

Juventus forward Paulo Dybala was spotted having dinner alone with Atletico Madrid Coach Diego Simeone.

According to Radio Marca, Simeone was at the table waiting until La Joya arrived at Restaurante Kabuki, where they dined and discussed for the rest of the evening.

Dybala is spending a few days off in Madrid after missing the call-up for Argentina due to recent injury concerns.

There was speculation in the Spanish media this morning that he would meet Real Madrid directors during the trip.

Instead, now the focus has moved across the city to their rivals Atletico Madrid, who may well soon need a replacement for Antoine Griezmann.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Sampaoli: ‘We thought Dybala was one of the top

https://www.football-italia.net/118869/sampaoli-‘wish-i-had-balotelli’

Mar 22, 2018

Argentina Coach Jorge Sampaoli insists “I’d like to have Mario Balotelli as my player”, after the Nice striker was snubbed by Italy.

Interim Azzurri CT Luigi Di Biagio opted not to call on Super Mario, despite his fine form in France over the past two years, sparking condemnation from the player’s agent, Mino Raiola.

“I’d like to have Mario Balotelli as my player,” Sampaoli insisted in his Press conference, as the two teams prepare to meet tomorrow.

“We’re talking about a great player, with skill and passion for the game. Those are the reasons I admire him.”

Neither Inter captain Mauro Icardi nor Juventus Paulo Dybala have been included in the squad, and it appears far from certain they’ll go to the World Cup.

“We thought Dybala was one of the top in the national team, but with the passage of time maybe he hasn’t been able to adapt to our ideas.

“He’s struggling to fit in. He generates a lot of points for his club as an anarchist footballer, and that’s made him a big name in world football.

“Either we didn’t understand where to use him or he couldn’t adapt to our ideas, which are totally different to his club.

“We have to evaluate whether there are those who are better than him, or if we have to strengthen Paulo.

“Icardi’s case is similar to Dybala’s. We understood that in talking about Icardi with the national team and Icardi with his club there are differences.

“He’s coming off scoring four goals, he shows what he is every Sunday and whenever we’re in Europe we’ll watch him but there isn’t much time to adapt.

“I’m not ruling him out, he’s a player who I’m proud is Argentine but we have to focus on relationships on the pitch to make the best choice.”

Gonzalo Higuain has been called, having previously been left out by Sampaoli…

“At the moment I think he’s boosted toward a World Cup that will show him for what he is, one of the best number 9s in the world.

“If he’s at this level, then Argentina has a lot of strength in attack.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Dybala brother slams Argentina

DY910FZX0AAzBSy.jpg

https://www.football-italia.net/118906/dybala-brother-slams-argentina

Mar 23, 2018

Paulo Dybala’s brother has accused Argentina of being ‘built by executives and journalists’ after they dropped the Juventus striker.

Dybala was not included in Argentina’s squad for their friendlies against Italy and Spain, with Coach Jorge Sampaoli suggesting the 24-year-old’s face did not fit.

That prompted Gustavo to tweet in response: “How hurtful, this national team was built by executives and journalists!”

Although the tweet was quickly pulled down, it was still seen by the likes of Calciomercato.com and ItaSportPress.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Sampaoli 'open to Icardi and Dybala'

https://www.football-italia.net/118944/sampaoli-open-icardi-and-dybala

Mar 23, 2018

Argentina Coach Jorge Sampaoli assures Mauro Icardi and Paulo Dybala “are important players and everything is open for the World Cup squad.”

The Albiceleste beat Italy 2-0 in tonight’s friendly at the Etihad Stadium in Manchester with late goals from Ever Banega and Manuel Lanzini, but had Lionel Messi and Sergio Aguero injured.

On top of that, Sampaoli also left Juventus star Dybala and Inter hitman Icardi at home.

“I saw an interesting match this evening. The second half was more complicated than the first, as the Azzurri pressed us well, but we got the two goals and the result,” the Coach told Rai Sport.

“Icardi and Dybala are important players and everything is open for the World Cup squad going to Russia. I also want to add that they have always been called up before these friendlies.

“Messi had an adductor problem in the last training session and we rested him as a precaution. He will most likely be ready to play against Spain.”

Aguero, however, was sent home to nurse a knee injury and won’t be taking on Spain in the next friendly.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Sampaoli: ‘Dybala in my thoughts’

https://www.football-italia.net/119056/sampaoli-‘dybala-my-thoughts’

Mar 26, 2018

Argentina Coach Jorge Sampaoli assures Juventus forward Paulo Dybala is “still very much in my thoughts” for the World Cup.

La Joya was left out of the squad for the games with Italy and Spain, as was Inter captain Mauro Icardi.

Sampaoli hinted that he may not take either to Russia this summer, but he struck a more conciliatory tone today.

“It’s not correct to say that Paulo is out of the World Cup,” the Albiceleste boss said in his pre-Spain Press conference.

“He’s not here because I wanted to see other players. He’s still very much in my thoughts, he has the chance to be called.

“I think I’ve got 70 or 80 per cent of the list, but it can also be changed by injuries or other situations which will give opportunities to others.

“There’s an advanced list, but it’s not set in stone.

"Icardi? When we called him there was a reason, it's more difficult for him now because his competitors are very strong and there isn't space for everyone."

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Messi: ‘No issue with Dybala’

https://www.football-italia.net/119058/messi-‘no-issue-dybala’

Mar 26, 2018

Lionel Messi assures he has no issue with Paulo Dybala - “what he said is true, for Juventus he plays the same role I do”.

La Joya stated that he finds it difficult to play with the Barcelona superstar for Argentina, as they look to take up similar positions on the pitch.

This was taken by some to be a complaint, but the Albiceleste captain understood Dybala’s words.

“Paulo and I talked about that, what he said is true, for Juventus he plays the same role I do,” Messi told Fox Sports.

“With me in the national team he played further out on the left, which he’s not as used to.

“It’s more difficult for us to play there, I don’t often go out to the left. On the right we can cut in and have the whole pitch in front of us.

“I understood what he said, there was no need to clarify anything.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Del Piero: ‘It’s Dybala’s year’

https://www.football-italia.net/119336/del-piero-‘it’s-dybala’s-year’

Apr 3, 2018

Juventus legend Alessandro Del Piero believes “this could be THE year” for Paulo Dybala.

La Joya is wearing the number 10 shirt this season, a number which is linked to great names such as Michel Platini, Roberto Baggio and the club’s all-time top-scorer, Del Piero.

“Let me tell you, every year he’s moving his level up,” Pinturicchio told Goal.

“This year he started with an incredible start, scoring a couple of goals per game. He played so good [sic] and he dragged Juve in the first period that was really tough for the club.

“Then injury and then he came back with this goal [against Tottenham] and in the same week he scored in Rome against Lazio so Juve had the opportunity to go up on Napoli.

“He’s a very good guy and an incredible talent of course, we don't need to mention his quality.

“What I see from him is that every year he’s growing, so maybe this year is THE year for him. Start strong, then problems, then strong again now.

“So it will be very interesting to understand how the season will end for him.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Dybala is no superstar

https://www.football-italia.net/119405/dybala-no-superstar

Apr 4, 2018

It’s difficult to know what Paulo Dybala made of Cristiano Ronaldo’s exquisite overhead kick last night. Most likely he wanted to applaud the Portuguese superstar, much like the 40,000 Juve fans inside the Juventus Stadium who did. Just two minutes later Dybala gave his only memorable contribution to the game, clattering recklessly into the midriff of Dani Carvajal to earn a second yellow. Off he trudged, head down towards the tunnel.

It only served to heighten the difference between the greatness in Ronaldo and the supposed greatness in Dybala. While Dybala has never been directly compared to the former - their styles are completely different – Ronaldo and Lionel Messi are the measuring sticks for footballers a rung or two down on the ladder. And whilst those are once-in-a-generation talents that have soared above everyone else for so long it’s almost difficult to imagine the game pre-Messi and Ronaldo, Dybala is thought of as a player in the next band of superstars ready to take over the mantle.

Dybala is not even remotely close. His red card last night encapsulated his night. It capped off a poor, at times even cringe-worthy performance that begs the question: should Juventus build their team around him?

Without the presence of Medhi Benatia and Miralem Pjanic, many wondered what tactical scheme Max Allegri would conjure up before the match. In the context of the game and the result, it must be argued that he got his choices right. Juve did remarkably well for a majority of the game, but it was individual errors, a facet Allegri can’t control, that contributed to the seemingly one-sided result.

Dybala was the worst performer from the Juventus front six. On the ball he was ponderous, lacking any real zip or drive. On the occasion that he would attempt to slither away from Madrid defenders, he was easily dispossessed, or would throw himself on the wet Turin turf, arms outstretched, looking towards the referee like a sick dog. Indeed, his first yellow card was for simulation.

There is a genuine question to be asked about the Argentine’s big game temperament. In the Champions League, particularly, he has struggled to assert himself in the way he so often does in Serie A. The 3-0 victory against Barcelona last year aside, when has Dybala put in a performance to warrant his burgeoning reputation? You’re left to trawl the darkest corners of your brain to remember, and ultimately you’re left with nothing.

The mythical ‘half-time fight’ between Dani Alves and Leonardo Bonucci in Cardiff in last season’s final reportedly stemmed from Dybala – again - picking up a silly yellow card early in the game and letting it affect his performance thereafter. Whilst last night wasn’t a disappearing act in line with the Welsh capital, it shows a severe mental weakness that Dybala needs to overcome if he’s to be considered in that next group of players to supercede Messi and Ronaldo.

Dybala is now at a precipice in his career. He’s 25 later this year, and can no longer be thought of as an up-and-coming talent. He needs to take responsibility on the pitch. His six goals in 23 European starts isn’t exactly the tally of supposed superstars, and allowances could be made if the performances were telling, but they aren’t.

The late Michael Jackson was once asked for insight on how to become successful in your chosen profession. Jackson, without hesitation, remarked, “study the greats, and become greater.”

It’s advice Paulo Dybala could do well to heed, starting with re-watching last night’s masterclass from Ronaldo.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Atletico: ‘No Dybala bid’

https://www.football-italia.net/119533/atleti-‘no-dybala-bid’

Apr 6, 2018

Atletico Madrid’s President insists they’re not interested in Juventus’ Paulo Dybala - “I’ve only seen him play once”.

The Bianconeri number 10 took a trip to Madrid over the international break, and was seen in a restaurant with Atleti Coach Diego Simeone.

“Dybala is a great player but I don't know him, I’ve only seen him play once against Real Madrid,” Enrique Cerezo told Fox Sports.

“Simeone already explained everything, they met in a restaurant and said hi, nothing else. There’s nothing.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

Home

Bild: Bayern €100m for Dybala

https://www.football-italia.net/120855/bild-bayern-€100m-dybala

May 3, 2018

Bayern Munich are prepared to offer €100m for Juventus talent Paulo Dybala, according to Bild in Germany.

La Joya has increasingly dropped down the pecking order in Turin and was dropped for the Scudetto showdown against Napoli.

He has struggled to fit into the 4-3-3 formation used by Coach Max Allegri and there are question marks over his mental strength at the highest level.

Bild claim that Bayern Munich would reach €100m to tempt the 24-year-old Argentina international to the Bundesliga.

Until now, Dybala has largely been linked with a move to Spain for Real Madrid, Barcelona or Atletico Madrid.

The Bianconeri paid €40m to sign him from Palermo in 2015 and this season he has contributed 25 goals and seven assists in 42 competitive matches.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

Home

Dybala e Higuain yes,  No Icardi for Argentina

https://www.football-italia.net/121700/official-no-icardi-argentina

May 22, 2018

Mauro Icardi has been left out of Argentina’s squad for the World Cup, but Paulo Dybala and Gonzalo Higuain are in.

Icardi’s 29 goals for Inter this season were enough for him to be named Serie A’s Capocannoniere, but not to displace Higuain and Dybala in Argentina’s attack.

Interestingly, this is the first Albiceleste squad since 1994 that will go to a World Cup without a Nerazzurri player.

However, Roma’s Federico Fazio is one of four seven defenders called up for the Russian showpiece, as in Torino full-back Cristian Ansaldi.

Fazio’s teammate Diego Perotti has been overlooked, but Milan midfielder Lucas Biglia has proved his fitness in time.

Argentina have been drawn in Group D alongside Croatia, Iceland and Nigeria.

Argentina squad for World Cup: Romero, Caballero, Armani; Mercado, Ansaldi, Otamendi, Fazio, Rojo, Tagliafico, Acuna; Mascherano, Salvio, Biglia, Lo Celso, Banega, Lanzini, Meza, Di Maria, Pavon; Messi, Dybala, Higuain, Aguero

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

Home

Dybala: Come back, Pogba!

https://www.football-italia.net/122645/dybala-come-back-pogba

Jun 8, 2018

Paulo Dybala has urged Manchester United midfielder Paul Pogba to re-join Juventus. “We’d stop video-calling each other…”

Pogba was linked with a move back to Juve last season after a campaign reportedly undermined by a strained relationship with United boss Jose Mourinho, and Dybala confessed his desire to play with the Frenchman again.

“I maintained a good relationship with Paul, even after he left for England,” the forward told TyC Sports.

“I felt very good on the pitch with him. There was a lot of feeling between us, and we also got on very well off the field.

“To hear that he could come back makes me very happy, also for our friendship because we’d stop video-calling each other and go back to training together.

“We always created new greetings, new ways to celebrate a goal, like when we touched our fingers after watching Dragon Ball Z.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

Home

PSG approach Dybala

https://www.football-italia.net/122726/report-psg-approach-dybala

Jun 9, 2018

French media are reporting that Paris Saint-Germain have approached Juventus star Paulo Dybala to replace Edinson Cavani.

According to Paris United, with a story that spread rapidly in France and Spain, Dybala initially asked his agent to meet with Real Madrid in March, but negotiations did not get far.

Instead, PSG took the first step and approached the Argentina international as a replacement for striker Cavani.

Juve have been linked with Cavani if Gonzalo Higuain leaves Turin, so this could in theory spark a transfer domino effect.

It’s reported that new Paris Saint-Germain Coach Thomas Tuchel has requested a player with Dybala’s characteristics.

The 24-year-old found himself increasingly pushed to the sidelines this season, as he didn’t necessarily fit into Max Allegri’s tactics.

Nonetheless, La Joya still scored 26 goals with seven assists in 46 competitive games for the Bianconeri.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

Home

Dybala sorry for Sorrentino snub

https://www.football-italia.net/126446/dybala-sorry-sorrentino-snub

Aug 19, 2018

Paulo Dybala apologised for celebrating a Juventus goal while Chievo goalkeeper Stefano Sorrentino lay unconscious. “I was wrong.”

Mario Mandzukic’s goal was eventually disallowed in chaotic scenes during Juve’s 3-2 victory at the Stadio Bentegodi on Saturday.

Cristiano Ronaldo had collided with Sorrentino, leaving him momentarily out cold, before goal-line technology confirmed the ball had crossed the line.

Dybala and captain Giorgio Chiellini were criticised on social media for celebrating the goal while Chievo teammates rushed to check on Sorrentino.

When this was pointed out to him on Instagram by a supporter, Dybala was repentant.

“You’re right! I didn’t realise what was happening at that moment. I was wrong.”

Sorrentino regained consciousness within a few seconds, but was taken to hospital with a fractured nose and suspected head trauma.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

Home

Dybala rumours denied

https://www.football-italia.net/127288/dybala-rumours-denied

Aug 29, 2018

An Argentinian journalist claims Juventus’ Paulo Dybala will join Real Madrid for €180m, but the outlet he purports to work for denies that they employ him.

Mauricio Hidalgo claimed there was “total agreement between Real Madrid and Juventus”, and that La Joya will join Los Merengues this week.

The Spanish club were said to be paying €180m for Dybala, who would earn €16m per season in La Liga.

Hidalgo claims to work for “the Real Madrid section of Olé newspaper” on his Twitter profile.

However, SportMediaset has contacted the Argentinian newspaper, who confirmed that he doesn’t work for them.

A deal always appeared unlikely, given Juve couldn’t get a replacement, and it appears Hidalgo isn’t employed by Olé.

View image on Twitter

EXCLUSIVA MUNDIAL

Acuerdo total entre Real Madrid y Juventus. PAULO DYBALA será jugador del Real Madrid antes del 31 de agosto. El club español pagará 180 millones de euros por el argentino, que cobrará 16 millones netos al año.#RealMadrid #Juventus #fichajes #OLÉ

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

Home

Argentina: Dybala personal problems

https://www.football-italia.net/127658/argentina-dybala-personal-problems

Sep 7, 2018

Argentina have confirmed that Juventus forward Paulo Dybala will join up later due to ‘personal problems’.

Dybala was called up for Argentina’s friendlies against Guatemala and Colombia, but caretaker Coach Lionel Scaloni revealed at a Press conference that the 24-year-old had ‘my permission’ to address matters off the field.

“He had some personal problems to resolve and he had my permission,” said the former Lazio and Atalanta wingback.

“I thought it was more important that he resolved them than to get him in right away. He’ll miss the game against Guatemala, as will Icardi, who will have space against Colombia.

“Mauro will be called [to face Guatemala] but won’t start from the beginning. My idea is to let him rest.”

Dybala has played just 100 minutes of a possible 270 for Juve so far this season, while he has yet to score in 13 caps for the Albiceleste.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

Home

Man Utd want Dybala for Pogba?

https://www.football-italia.net/127742/man-utd-want-dybala-pogba

Sep 9, 2018

Manchester United could use Juventus interest in Paul Pogba to get a deal on Paulo Dybala, according to Italian sources.

Calciomercato.it claim that Jose Mourinho is looking towards 24-year-old Dybala as a possible January acquisition from the Turin giants.

This would be linked with Pogba’s desire to push for a return to Juve under two years since his €105m transfer.

Dybala has spent a lot of time on the bench so far this season, as the arrival of Cristiano Ronaldo changed the way Juventus attack.

Mario Mandzukic so far seems to be better suited as a partner, with Federico Bernardeschi and Douglas Costa also pushing for places.

Argentina international Dybala has also been linked with PSG, Real Madrid and Barcelona.

The cost of the operation would be at least €120m, though Pogba’s inclusion changes the figures considerably.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

Home

Dybala brother hits out at Argentina

https://www.football-italia.net/127852/dybala-brother-hits-out-argentina

Sep 12, 2018

Paulo Dybala’s brother sent out a controversial tweet criticising Coach Lionel Scaloni after he was dropped for Argentina.

The Albiceleste will face Colombia in a friendly in New York tonight, with Mauro Icardi and Exequiel Palacios expected to start in attack.

Dybala already missed the first friendly win over Guatemala and is now benched again.

This seemed to irritate his brother, Gustavo, who took to Twitter to vent his frustration with the Argentina management.

“If they can’t make money off you, then you don’t get to play!!!!”

It is a difficult period for La Joya, who has also been repeatedly benched by Juventus following the arrival of Cristiano Ronaldo.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

Home

‘Dybala will leave in January’

https://www.football-italia.net/127875/‘dybala-will-leave-january’

Sep 12, 2018

Palermo owner Maurizio Zamparini claims Paulo Dybala will leave Juventus in January, and aims a barb at Coach Massimiliano Allegri.

La Joya first played in Serie A with the Rosanero, before joining the Old Lady in the summer of 2015.

He has been benched for the two most recent league matches though, and his former President believes he’ll move on.

“Every time he stays out it makes me want to cry” Zamparini told RMC Sport.

“He’s on the bench because of Allegri. Allegri should come to Palermo and win the Scudetto, because it’s easy to be a phenomenon with Juventus.

“Two years ago I sent Dybala a message and advised him to go to Spain, where he’d play football, and not to go to Italy.

“He’ll leave, because Juventus want to get €120m. In January I think he’ll leave, for Spain. He has offers in Spain and England.

“Juventus have a lot of champions and it’s obviously difficult for everyone to play, but it’s definitely a reason to cry when a phenomenon like him isn’t playing.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

Home

Dybala: Why I’m lucky…

https://www.football-italia.net/127862/dybala-why-im-lucky

Sep 12, 2018

Juventus forward Paulo Dybala believes he is ‘lucky’ to play alongside Cristiano Ronaldo and Lionel Messi.

Ronaldo became Dybala’s teammate at Juve over the summer, while the Argentine has spent the last three years being mentored by Messi with Argentina.

“Cristiano Ronaldo’s a great player,” ‘La Joya’ said after his country’s 0-0 draw with Colombia on Tuesday.

“I’m lucky to play with Lionel Messi for Argentina and for some time, I’ve been playing with CR7 for Juventus too.

“Now I have to get myself ready for the next game. We also have the Champions League against Valencia on Wednesday, so we must work to be ready.

“Every game is difficult, so we have to do our best to win them. There’s a long way to until the end of the season.” 

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

Home

‘If Dybala trained like Ronaldo…’

https://www.football-italia.net/127937/if-dybala-trained-ronaldo

Sep 14, 2018

Andrea Pirlo has suggested that Juventus forward Paulo Dybala is not working hard enough. “If he trains with Cristiano Ronaldo’s desire…”

Dybala has played just 100 minutes out of a possible 270 for Juve this season, and Pirlo had some advice for the Argentine.

“Accepting that you’re not a starter at this stage of the season isn’t easy for anyone,” he added.

“Paulo will do everything to play as much as possible: if he trains with Ronaldo’s desire then it will be difficult to leave him out.

“When you don’t play, it means you have to do even more. You must do your bit: Dybala’s qualities aren’t in question.

“To become a crucial player for Juventus, he must find something from inside. First and foremost, he must do it for himself.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti