Accedi per seguire   
Socrates

Sami Khedira

130539 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Khedira v Buffon on VAR

http://www.football-italia.net/112585/khedira-v-buffon-var

Nov 9, 2017

While Gigi Buffon wants VAR in the World Cup play-offs, Juventus teammate Sami Khedira calls it “the death of football.”

The debate over the Video Assistant Referee technology continues to rage on during its debut season in Serie A, though it will be used in the 2018 World Cup next summer.

“VAR is a good thing, but not the way it has been implemented. It needs better regulations,” Khedira told reporters in Germany.

“Its application in the Bundesliga has been disastrous. Football is about emotions and mistakes are part of the sport. If we can avoid errors, that’s better, but now players don’t know whether to celebrate a goal or not, as they’re waiting for the verdict.

“This way, you lose a lot of the passion. If we regulate a clear use of VAR, then that’s ok, but when you stop a game for three minutes with the players standing there doing nothing, that is the death of football.”

Khedira’s Juventus teammate Buffon spoke about VAR and goal-line technology, neither of which will be used in tomorrow’s World Cup play-off between Sweden and Italy.

“This introduction process of VAR is unusual, as it is being used well in Italy now, I feel, and in international matches of this level we cannot rely on the technology that could well be decisive, because there is so much at stake. That I find rather strange,” said Buffon in his Press conference today.

According to reporter Tancredi Palmeri, FIFA would’ve been able to implement goal-line technology in Stockholm, but it was not requested by either the Swedish or Italian Federations.

Condividi questo messaggio

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Khedira: I’ll help Gigi win CL

http://www.football-italia.net/112846/khedira-i’ll-help-gigi-win-cl

Nov 15, 2017

Sami Khedira has vowed to help Juventus teammate Gianluigi Buffon win the Champions League this season after being ‘hurt’ by his post-Sweden tears.

Buffon was seen crying during his interview after Italy’s goalless draw with Sweden on Monday, which resulted in the Azzurri failing to qualify for next summer’s World Cup, but Khedira made it clear he would do all he could to make up for the ‘sadness’.

“I can’t say that I’m happy,” the Germany midfielder told Bild.

“Seeing Buffon cry hurt everyone, Italians and non-Italians. Buffon’s a great sportsman, a living legend.

“It’s a term used too loosely, but I can use it on him with sincerity. I hoped he could play at his last international tournament.

“Now I’m sad for my Juventus teammates and all of Italy: things have changed for the better, clubs are investing and playing good football, but this result was a disaster.

“They’ve already said they’ll come back up and I’m sure they will. I sent a message to Buffon, but now we need objectives more than words.

“He’s only missing one trophy [the Champions League], so we’ll help him win it.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Khedira: This season ‘different’

Juve, sign Emre Can!

https://www.football-italia.net/115377/khedira-season-different

https://www.football-italia.net/115387/khedira-juve-sign-emre-can

Jan 10, 2017

Sami Khedira believes “this season is different to the others” as Juventus have even more competition in Serie A and the Champions League.

Juve are locked in a two-way battle with Napoli for the Scudetto, while the likes of Paris Saint-Germain and Manchester City have emerged as serious contenders for Europe’s elite club trophy. 

“This season is different to the others,” the midfielder told Sky Sport Italia.

“There are many top teams at the top of Serie A. Napoli are certainly one of them, but there’s also Inter, Roma, Lazio and obviously Juventus.

“That’s why it's even more difficult to win the Scudetto. We’ll have to work even harder in order to have a chance of winning it.

“It’s important that we stay focused, but in my opinion, it’ll be harder to win another title.

“The Champions League? The group stage can conjure up some surprises, but the real tournament starts in the last 16.

“There’s not only one favourite. There’s Bayern Munich with their new Coach, Manchester City or PSG, both of whom have plenty of money and quality players.

“There’s also Real Madrid, Barcelona and Juventus. There are many teams that can win the Champions League.”

Sami Khedira has urged Juventus to do all they can to sign Liverpool midfielder Emre Can. “I’d jump at the chance…”

Can is understood to be closing in on a deal to join Juve once his Liverpool contract expires at the end of the season, and Khedira believes his fellow German would be a coup for the Bianconeri.

“I know Emre Can him well, he’s young but he’s also very powerful and very talented,” he told Sky Sport Itaia.

“He still must learn things and grow, given his age, but if I were Juventus, I’d jump at the chance to sign him. He’ll be free from his contract.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Khedira ‘won’t rule out Bundesliga’

https://www.football-italia.net/117522/khedira-wont-rule-out-bundesliga

Feb 21, 2018

Sami Khedira “won’t rule out returning to the Bundesliga” and appeared to take a swipe at Napoli. “Juventus don’t have just 11 top players…”

Khedira has been away from his native Germany since leaving Stuttgart in 2010, while a perceived lack of squad depth has led to some questioning Napoli’s Scudetto credentials.

“You can never rule anything out in football,” he told Sport-Informations-Dienst.

“The Bundesliga is a great League, even if some of its clubs are in trouble at the moment. It’s an attractive competition.

“I’ve had some good experiences abroad, I like new challenges, things that I haven’t experienced yet, sampling a new mentality, a new city, a new country…

“I don’t feel old yet, but I won’t rule out returning to the Bundesliga. Serie A? It’s a head-to-head clash between Juventus and Napoli.

“The League hasn’t been this exciting for a while. Napoli are currently in pole position, but we have a great team: we don’t have just 11 top players but 20 of them.

“We’re determined to win the title again, for ourselves and our fans.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Khedira injury concerns Juventus

https://www.football-italia.net/118933/khedira-injury-concerns-juventus

Mar 23, 2018

Juventus fans are concerned after news Sami Khedira limped off with a knee injury while playing for Germany against Spain.

The veteran midfielder was the captain in tonight’s friendly match, but was forced off the field after 52 minutes.

It’s the latest injury scare for the former Real Madrid man, who could now be at risk for the Champions League showdown with his former club.

Khedira went down under a Thiago Alcantara challenge and sat on the ground clutching the back of his right leg.

The first leg of the Champions League quarter-final is on April 3.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Khedira: 'Just a precaution'

https://www.football-italia.net/118955/khedira-just-precaution

Mar 24, 2018

Sami Khedira assured Juventus not to worry after his injury for Germany, as “it was only a precautionary measure.”

The midfielder went off early into the second half of last night’s 1-1 friendly draw against Spain with a muscular issue.

“By the way, don’t worry about my sub: It was only a precautionary measure after I felt a small induration. But now everything is fine again!” wrote Khedira on Twitter and Instagram.

He has suffered from a series of muscular issues, so when he felt the thigh harden, he opted to interrupt the match.

More tests are expected today, but Khedira should be given the all-clear to face Milan and Real Madrid.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Khedira: ‘Can’t change decision’

https://www.football-italia.net/119874/khedira-‘can’t-change-decision’

Apr 13, 2018

Juventus midfielder Sami Khedira admits there’s still bitterness over their Champions League exit but “we have to accept it, we can’t change it”.

The Bianconeri were 3-0 up against Real Madrid in the Bernabeu on Wednesday, a result which would have sent the quarter-final to extra-time.

In injury time though, Medhi Benatia was adjudged to have fouled Lucas Vazquez, and Cristiano Ronaldo converted the penalty to send Juve out.

“Playing at the Bernabeu and coming back is almost impossible,” Khedira told Sky.

“We did it for 90 minutes, but sometimes the game lasts longer. We were sad at the end of the game, and even now it’s hard after a fantastic match, which no-one expected, where we proved ourselves to be one of the best teams in Europe.

“That’s football though and we have to accept it, as well as congratulating Real who are a great team.

“Even if we’re left empty handed it’s pointless crying over it and looking for excuses, now we have to look ahead and concentrate on the Scudetto and the Coppa Italia, which are two big objectives.

“If you consider the situation, in the 93rd minute, the penalty wasn’t clear. You could definitely give it or not give it.

“If you watch the game you’ll see that the referee isn’t totally sure, he waited a few seconds and then decided.

“You can’t say that it’s not right to give a penalty in the 93rd minute, but if you’re the referee you have to be 100 per cent certain if you’re going to give it, even in the first minute.

“You have to be 100 per cent sure and in this case he was thinking about whether or not to give it - in that situation you can’t give it.

“That’s what made us angry, we’d fought for 90 minutes and in a 50-50 situation like that you can’t give it.

“It’s a difficult decision to manage, the referee made his choice and we have to accept it, we can’t change it.

“VAR? If I’m honest at the start of the season I was not enthusiastic about it, because it was new and interrupted the game for too long, but now it’s improving and it can help football be more right.”

Emre Can, Khedira’s Germany teammate, is rumoured to be joining Juve on a free transfer from Liverpool in the summer…

“I’ve spoken to him, but I don’t know what decision he’ll make on his future. He’s definitely a very interesting profile though, and he’d be right for the Juventus of the future.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

Home

Khedira could renew with Juventus

https://www.football-italia.net/123025/khedira-could-renew-juventus

Jun 15, 2018

It’s reported Sami Khedira could be given a two-year extension to his Juventus contract, to ward off Premier League interest.

The midfielder is a key component of Massimiliano Allegri’s side, and scored nine goals this season, as well as providing five assists.

His current deal expires in the summer of 2019, and with the imminent arrival of Emre Can it was assumed he’d move on, with Khedira said to be keen to try the Premier League.

Now though Tuttosport is reporting that Allegri’s decision to stay could also see the German international remain, with Juve ready to offer him a new contract.

The new deal would take him up to 2021, according to the newspaper.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

Home

New deals for Pjanic and Khedira

https://www.football-italia.net/123823/new-deals-pjanic-and-khedira

Jul 1, 2018

Juventus are preparing contract extensions for both Miralem Pjanic and Sami Khedira.

There had been reports that Pjanic could be on his way to Barcelona as a replacement for Andres Iniesta, but the Bianconeri want to lock him down.

According to Gazzamercato, the Bosnia international has been offered a new contract to June 2022.

He’d also receive a pay rise to €6m per year, making him one of the biggest earners in Serie A.

German international Khedira could also be given a contract extension until June 2021.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

Home

Official: Khedira commits to Juve

https://www.football-italia.net/127861/official-khedira-commits-juve

Sep 12, 2018

Juventus have announced that midfielder Sami Khedira has extended his contract with the club until 2021.

A statement on Juve’s website confirms Khedira’s new deal also includes the option of a third year.

The German joined the Bianconeri from Real Madrid on a free transfer three years ago and has gone on to score 20 goals in 113 appearances, winning three Scudetti and three Coppa Italia, as well as reaching a Champions League Final.

“Since his arrival in 2015, Khedira has been a lynchpin of the Juve midfield always demonstrating technique, class, charisma and experience,” explained the Old Lady.

“A world champion in his own right, Khedira has continued to improve each season, evidenced by his best ever goalscoring return of nine goals last year, including a first-ever career hat-trick.

“It's no coincidence that Khedira is the Juventus midfielder who has played the most minutes over the last three seasons (8882 in all competitions).

“His own personal best goalscoring return in 17/18 was the Bianconeri's best from a midfielder in Serie A since Andreas Möller, also another German Bianconero in 1993/94.”

View image on Twitter

I just extended my contract at @Juventusfc until 2021. Since my first day I’ve had a special feeling and it quickly felt like home here. I'm very proud to be a part of the great history of the club and of the Juventus family. Let's continue to make black and white history 

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

Home

Khedira suffers thigh injury

https://www.football-italia.net/128250/khedira-suffers-thigh-injury

Sep 20, 2018

Juventus have confirmed that Sami Khedira pulled a muscle in his thigh against Valencia, while Douglas Costa will be evaluated tomorrow.

Khedira pulled up in the first half of last night’s win, and had to be replaced by Emre Can.

Douglas Costa came off the bench in the second half, but was hurt by a tackle after he’d taken a shot in the Spanish box.

“Having been forced off the field during the first half of Wednesday’s match, Sami Khedira underwent tests that revealed he had pulled the flexor muscles in his left thigh,” the Bianconeri announced on their official website.

“Douglas Costa too withdrew early from yesterday’s action and his condition will be evaluated tomorrow.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

Home

Ankle sprain for Khedira

https://www.football-italia.net/130819/ankle-sprain-khedira

Nov 17, 2018

Sami Khedira hurt his ankle during today’s training session and is in doubt for Juventus against SPAL.

The German international pulled up at the Continassa camp this morning and a club statement confirms he "sprained his left ankle."

More tests are needed to make a clear diagnosis, but even a slight sprain would put Khedira in doubt to face SPAL next weekend.

The 31-year-old has a long history of injuries and made only eight competitive appearances for Juve this season.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

Home

Khedira treated for heart problem

https://www.football-italia.net/134900/khedira-treated-heart-problem

Feb 20, 2019

Juventus midfielder Sami Khedira will be back in a month after his heart problem was successfully treated.

Khedira was ruled out of Juve’s Champions League last-32 first leg against Atletico Madrid on Wednesday with an irregular heartbeat.

However, a medical report on the club’s official website reads: “Today in the morning the player Sami Khedira underwent electrophysiological study and successful interventional therapy with ablation of an arrhythmogenic atrial focus, performed by Prof. Fiorenzo Gaita, JM cardiologist consultant for Juventus.

“After a short period of convalescence the above mentioned player will be able to resume his activity approximately within one month.”

The German, who has scored two goals in 15 appearances this season, could miss the Bianconeri’s next six games, among them a Serie A trip to Napoli and the second leg of their Champions League tie with Atleti.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

Home

Khedira to return this month

https://www.football-italia.net/135423/khedira-return-month

Mar 5, 2019

Juventus have confirmed that midfielder Sami Khedira will return later this month after making a successful recovery from heart surgery.

Khedira was treated for an irregular heartbreak on February 19, and ANSA reported on Monday that he had completed his period of rehabilitation.

“Sami Khedira underwent planned cardiological tests that highlighted the positive evolution of the treatment performed,” read a statement on Juve’s official website.

“He has since started on a personalised training programme. The prognosis is such that he can return to action a month from the date he underwent surgery.”

However, the 31-year-old will not be back in time for next week’s Champions League last-16 second leg against Atletico Madrid.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

Home

Juve: Khedira's season over

https://www.football-italia.net/137117/juve-khediras-season-over

Apr 18, 2019

Juventus midfielder Sami Khedira has confirmed that his season is over after deciding to undergo knee surgery.

Khedira has played just 17 times this season due to a spate of injuries, and the German announced on his official Twitter account that he would give up the remainder of the campaign to go under the knife.

“After four months of continuous pain in my knee - some days worse than others - I have decided to undergo surgery, letting it fix and heal fully. The surgery is planned to take place in the next two weeks,” he wrote.

“My complete focus is to be back at 100 percent for the start of the next campaign. I am already looking forward to fighting in order to achieve our goals next season again.”

The Bianconeri can secure their eighth straight Scudetto with just a point against Fiorentina this weekend but are out of the Champion League and Coppa Italia.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

Home

Fenerbahce move for Khedira?

khedira

https://www.football-italia.net/140625/fenerbahce-move-khedira

Jul 11, 2019

Turkish side Fenerbahce are reportedly keen on signing Juventus midfielder Sami Khedira.

According to Sky Sport Italia, Fener are ‘pushing hard’ to bring in Khedira and have made an offer for the German.

The 32-year-old is expected to leave Juve this summer, having been sent down the pecking order by new arrivals Adrien Rabiot and Aaron Ramsey.

He has scored 21 goals in 87 appearances for the Old Lady, winning a Scudetto in each of his four seasons, but was hampered by injuries last term.

Fener, for their part, are revamping their squad after fighting relegation for much of 2018-19 but could face competition from some MLS sides.

Khedira could replace Eljif Elmas, who has been heavily linked with a Serie A switch to Napoli.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

Home

Juve frustrated by Khedira

Khedira oggi è un problema: la Juve lo spinge via, lui rifiuta tutto

https://www.football-italia.net/141945/juve-frustrated-khedira

Aug 10, 2019

Juventus are increasingly frustrated with Sami Khedira, as it’s reported he has turned down several moves to Besiktas, Fenerbahce, Wolves and MLS.

The 32-year-old is under contract until June 2021 and has an option for a further year, but is not part of Coach Maurizio Sarri’s plans.

According to Calciomercato.com, the Bianconeri are irritated that the German has refused every proposal put to him and his agents.

That includes Besiktas, Fenerbahce, Wolverhampton Wanderers and several MLS clubs, while the only side he was interested in – Arsenal – did not materialise before the Premier League transfer deadline.

This makes it increasingly likely that Juventus will try to terminate the contract by mutual consent, allowing Khedira to choose his own future and taking his €6m salary off the books.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

Home

Juve to keep Khedira?

194058717-097e6275-ab96-48f3-b9b6-709aea

https://www.football-italia.net/141994/reports-juve-keep-khedira

Aug 11, 2019

Juventus have reportedly decided to keep Sami Khedira after he convinced new boss Maurizio Sarri of his worth.

Khedira was expected to move on after Juve signed fellow midfielders Aaron Ramsey and Adrien Rabiot.

However, Sky Sport Italia claims he is no longer on the market, having worked his way into Sarri’s plans.

That is echoed by Goal.com’s Romeo Agresti, who explains the Coach is ‘appreciative’ of the German’s quality.

The 32-year-old is contracted to the Bianconeri until 2021 after signing a new deal last summer.

Moves to Arsenal and Wolverhampton Wanderers did not materialise before Thursday’s deadline for English clubs and he scored during the Old Lady’s 2-1 defeat to Atletico Madrid yesterday.

Therefore, Blaise Matuidi is likely to be the midfielder that departs Turin this month.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

Home

Khedira books knee surgery

UFFICIALE: infortunio Khedira, si opera! I dettagli

https://www.football-italia.net/147192/khedira-books-knee-surgery

Dec 3, 2019

Juventus confirmed midfielder Sami Khedira will undergo keyhole surgery on his knee tomorrow.

The midfielder has been struggling with knee problems recently and was out of the 2-2 draw with Sassuolo on Sunday.

A statement from the club released this afternoon confirmed tests had shown an issue with the left knee ligaments.

Khedira will have the operation completed on Wednesday by Professor Ulrich Boenisch in Augsburg.

The German international midfielder has made 17 competitive appearances for Juventus this season.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

Home

Khedira out for three months

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor khedira juventus 2020

https://www.football-italia.net/147232/khedira-out-three-months

Dec 4, 2019

Juventus will be without Sami Khedira for three months after the midfielder underwent knee surgery.

Khedira has been struggling with knee problems recently and missed the 2-2 draw with Sassuolo last weekend.

The midfielder had keyhole surgery in his native Germany today, and Juve confirmed on their official website it was “perfectly successful”.

However, they added in their statement he had an expected recovery time of “around three months”.

The 32-year-old had been one of Maurizio Sarri’s most-used players, starting 13 of a possible 18 matches.

His injury may open the door for Emre Can to re-establish himself, with the Bianconeri able to add him back into their Champions League squad this winter for the knockout stages.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

Khedira returns to squad training with Juventus

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor sami khedira juventus 2019

https://www.calciomercato.com/en/news/photo-khedira-returns-to-squad-training-with-juventus-30677

Dec 9, 2019

Juventus midfielder Sami Khedira has returned to squad training today, according to a post from the player’s Instagram page.

The 32-year-old German midfielder suffered a knee injury at the end of November, forcing the player to undergo a knee operation. He has missed seven games due to this injury, but his photo may suggest that his return to the pitch isn’t too far away.

Khedira posted the photo of himself in the training session alongside the caption: “Here we go again! Feels so good to be back on the grass!”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

Home

Khedira back in training at Juve but seems destined for a future elsewhere

Bundesliga | Sami Khedira: Juventus and Germany's midfield marvel, made in  the Bundesliga

Sep 15, 2020

Sami Khedira returned to training with Juventus this week, but the Bianconeri reportedly continue to seek an agreement to terminate his deal in Turin.

The German midfielder seems set to move this summer, as Juventus continue to cut wages at Continassa, where Khedira was back in training today after the latest injury setback.

He was partially involved when Andrea Pirlo oversaw the team’s first session this week, but his recovery will probably not change the outcome for the 33-year-old. .....

Continue -> https://bit.ly/3iBYiSD

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

Manchester United interested in German star Sami Khedira

LIVE Transfer Talk: Man United eye Khedira on a free transfer

Sep 17, 2020

According to Goal (h/t The Express), Manchester United are keeping tabs on Juventus star Sami Khedira who could be available on a free.

The 33-year-old played a key role in Germany’s World Cup triumph in 2014. A solid player for both Real Madrid and Juventus, he has been one of the best defensive midfielders in world football.

Juventus are on the verge of cancelling his contract, which will make him a free agent. Once this happens, United can bring in Khedira to bolster their midfield. .....

Continue -> https://bit.ly/3mDvoUL

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

Sami Khedira opens the door to 'dream' Premier League move

Juventus slaagt er niet in om Sami Khedira te tekenen voor de Champions  League - Soccer Score

Nov 19, 2020

Sami Khedira says he would relish a chance to play in the Premier League and welcomed another opportunity to work under Jose Mourinho.

The Juventus midfielder, 33, is finding his game time limited having dropped down the pecking order in Turin and will become a free agent when his contract expires next summer.

Khedira has played in the Bundesliga, LaLiga and Serie A during his career but admitted to always wanting to play in England.

'When I was a child it was always a big dream of mine to be a Premier League player,' he told Sky Germany. .....

Continue -> http://dailym.ai/3fdsCSF

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

Home

Ancelotti 'would like to work with Khedira'

sami khedira

Nov 20, 2020

Everton coach Carlo Ancelotti has revealed he ‘would like to work with’ Juventus outcast Sami Khedira, who called out for a move to England.

The Old Lady midfielder said he has ‘always dreamed of a move to the Premier League’ and hinted he would love to work with Ancelotti in an interview with Sky Sport Germany.

And the former Napoli coach, who took over at Goodison Park in December 2019, said he has ‘good memories’ of their time together at Real Madrid and would gladly work with the German midfielder again. .....

Continue -> https://bit.ly/2UNCcCc

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti