Accedi per seguire   
Socrates

Mario Mandžukić

130539 messaggi

swcy9l.png

‘Mandzukic happy on the left’

http://www.football-italia.net/113490/‘mandzukic-happy-left’

Nov 28, 2017

Mario Mandzukic’s agent says talk the Juventus man doesn’t want to play on the left is a “media invention”.

Tuttosport claimed over the weekend that the Croatian international was demanding to play through the middle, drawing a scathing response from the player himself.

“It’s a media invention that Mario doesn’t want to play on the left,” Ivan Cvjetkovic explained on Radio Crc.

“He’s always shown availability and professionalism for the club, he’s never asked to change position. He’s proven to be a great striker, even on the left.”

Cvjetkovic also discussed this Friday’s big game between Juve and Napoli at the San Paolo.

“He’s ready, and I’d be there too but I can’t be at the San Paolo to see the team coached by the best Serie A Coach at the moment, Maurizio Sarri.

“Napoli have 4 more points and if the Azzurri win, it’ll be difficult to catch them.

“I expect a spectacular game, Juventus need to score points to get closer to the Scudetto. There’s also Inter and Rome, as well as Napoli and Juventus, for the Scudetto.

“A few years ago, Napoli showed interest in Mario, but he was looking for a better showcase. He’s happy where he is now, but there can only be respect for Napoli.”

Condividi questo messaggio

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Mandzukic battles to be fit for Roma

http://www.football-italia.net/114514/mandzukic-battles-be-fit-roma

Dec 19, 2017

Juventus striker Mario Mandzukic is battling to be fit to face Roma, despite having 13 stitches to a calf wound.

The Croatian international had to go off toward the end of the 3-0 win over Bologna, and missed training yesterday after requiring stitches.

According to today’s Gazzetta dello Sport, he won’t be risked against Genoa in the Coppa Italia but Mandzukic is determined to be fit to take on the Giallorossi.

The club won’t risk him if there’s any danger of further injury, but the player will be given every chance to prove his fitness, in accordance with his own pain threshold.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

xofhxd.jpg

HEBEI CHINA FORTUNE WANT JUVENTUS STRIKER MANDZUKIC

The Croatia international is again attracting lucrative interest from the

Chinese Super League but he has no intention of leaving Turin

http://www.goal.com/en/news/hebei-china-fortune-want-

juventus-striker-mandzukic/1qyl1dps8xmgc176hwhoeab3yr

Dec 28, 2017

Hebei China Fortune are interested in signing Mario Mandzukic in January, but the striker would rather stay at Juventus,  Goal understands.

The Croatia international was the subject of a bid from Tianjin Quanjian last year but opted to stay in Turin and has once again attracted a lucrative offer from the Chinese Super League.

Coached by Manuel Pellegrini, Fortune already boast ex-Napoli star Ezequiel Lavezzi and former Roma and Arsenal attacker Gervinho in their squad and are hoping to push for the league title after this year's fourth-place finish.

The Chinese side have already signed one player from Juve, having lured Brazilian midfielder Hernanes to the Hebei province in February, and they see Mandzukic as an ideal import ahead of next year's campaign.

They have approached him through intermediaries but, despite the money they have to offer, the ex-Bayern Munich forward has no interest in making the switch.

The 31-year-old, who joined Juve from Atletico Madrid in 2015, is highly rated by coach Massimiliano Allegri and is contracted to the Italian champions until 2020.

Having played a key role in their journey to the Serie A title and Champions League final, he remains a first-team regular and has netted six in his 20 appearances in all competitions this season.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Besiktas push for Mandzukic

https://www.football-italia.net/115381/report-besiktas-push-mandzukic

Jan 10, 2017

Besiktas are reportedly pushing to sign Mario Mandzukic this month, but Juventus are determined to keep the striker. 

According to Tuttomercatoweb, Besiktas have revived their interest in Mandzukic, following on from Domagoj Vida’s pleas for his fellow Croatian to join him in Istanbul.

However, the website warns Juve’s response “was still negative” when they were approached by the Turkish champions.

Besiktas are in the market for a striker after selling Cenk Tosun to Everton, while the 31-year-old is thought to be keen on playing as a centre-forward again, having been shifted to the left wing.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Mandzukic: ‘Allegri one of the best’

https://www.football-italia.net/116869/mandzukic-‘allegri-one-best’

Feb 7, 2018

Mario Mandzukic calls Juventus Coach Max Allegri “one of the best in Europe” and is “proud” to play his role on the left wing.

The Croatian made his name as a striker, but for the past year or so he has been operating as an unorthodox winger, providing work rate and an aerial threat for the Bianconeri on that side of the pitch.

“I like this role, even in this way I can get in goalscoring positions,” Mandzukic told Sky.

“My main task is to be attentive in the defensive phase, but at the same time it’s important to make my contribution in attack.

“I like to take on this responsibility and I’m proud of the fact someone entrusts them to me, this allows me to improve and help the team.

“I might not talk much, but I’ve said this and I’ll reiterate it: Allegri is one of the best in Europe, he shows that with his work.

“The results are clearly on his side and I’m happy to work with him, because he’s someone who can listen.

“We’ll try to win everything this season, even if we know it’ll be difficult to get to the end. That’s what we play for though.”

Mandzukic went over his ankle against Sassuolo, but couldn’t be substituted as Allegri had already made all three changes.

“Nothing serious happened, I just turned my ankle. Once I’d warmed up a bit it didn’t bother me too much, and everything is fine now.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Mandzukic has China option?

https://www.football-italia.net/119691/mandzukic-has-china-option

Apr 10, 2018

It’s claimed Juventus striker Mario Mandzukic could move to China in the summer, having already had an offer in January.

The Croatian is expected to start against Real Madrid in the Champions League tomorrow, with Paulo Dybala suspended for the second leg.

Tuttosport is claiming that the Bianconeri want to see performances from the 31-year-old between now and the end of the season, or he could be let go in the summer.

Mandzukic was a key facet of the side last season as he allowed Max Allegri to switch to a 4-2-3-1, but he hasn’t scored in Serie A since December 17.

The newspaper reports that the big striker could be sold to China, having already rejected that option in January.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

Home

United in for Mandzukic?

https://www.football-italia.net/121840/united-mandzukic

May 24, 2018

Sky Italia reports that Manchester United are interested in Mario Mandzukic, but Juventus insist he’ll stay.

The Croatian international has been linked with a summer move, and Gianluca Di Marzio reports that he’s of interest to the Red Devils.

Manager Jose Mourinho is looking for a player with his attributes, with Marko Arnautovic of West Ham United a potential alternative.

However, it was reported just this morning that Mandzukic has decided to stay in Turin, and Juve general manager Giuseppe Marotta insisted this afternoon that he’ll stay.

“The principle for Juventus is always that if a player asks to leave then, of course, we’ll try to satisfy him, at the point when motivation has dropped or there are other considerations,” he said.

“At the moment no-one is in that position, so I have to say that Mario Mandzukic will be a Juventus player next year too.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

Home

‘Mandzukic Croatia’s soul’

https://www.football-italia.net/123681/‘mandzukic-croatia’s-soul’

Jun 28, 2018

Croatia Coach Zlatko Dalic calls Juventus striker Mario Mandzukic “the soul” of his team, despite his goalless run.

The 32-year-old’s battling style has made him a firm fan favourite in Turin, and it appears the same holds true at international level.

“Regardless of whether he’s scored or not, Mandzukic is the soul of this Croatia,” Dalic insisted in a Press conference.

“He pushes us, he’s our first line of defence. I told him when we went to the U.S that he’d be a striker not a winger [like at Juventus].

“He might be lacking a goal, but hopefully it’ll come against Denmark or in the latter stages of the tournament.

“He’s very important for the whole team and we appreciate that.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

Home

Drinks are on Mandzukic!

https://www.football-italia.net/124192/drinks-are-mandzukic

Jul 8, 2018

Mario Mandzukic spent €4,000 buying drinks for people in his hometown to watch Croatia beat Russia on penalties at the World Cup.

The Juventus striker ran up the massive bar tab while he was playing in the quarter-final last night.

The news was confirmed by Radio Slavonija, noting supporters gathered in the Brod Fortress in Slavonski Brod and kept thirst away during extra time and a penalty shoot-out.

It’s not the first time the 32-year-old has shown generosity for his homeland, as last year he donated around €20,000 to firefighters in Dalmatia.

Croatia will face England in the World Cup semi-final, while Belgium take on France.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

Home

Mandzukic 'would be worth €200m'

https://www.football-italia.net/124485/mandzukic-would-be-worth-€200m

Jul 14, 2018

Stefan Effenberg claims Mario Mandzukic is “one of the three best strikers in the world and would be worth €200m if he was younger.”

The 32-year-old Juventus forward has been instrumental in getting Croatia to their first ever World Cup Final, where they face France tomorrow in Moscow.

He has scored two goals and provided one assist, as well as putting in battling performances all over the field.

“I never understood why Bayern Munich sold him,” wrote ex-German international Effenberg on T-Online.

“Mandzukic is one of the three best strikers in the world, as far as I am concerned. He works so hard for the team and his goal in extra time against England was crucial.

“He would be worth €200m if he was younger and I’d prefer him 10 times better than Neymar.”

There was also praise for Mandzukic from former Bayern teammate Arjen Robben.

“I can’t say enough good things about him. He is a fighter, a player you always want in your team and not on the opposing side. He might not be the most skilful out there, but he always scores the important goals and is someone you can count on.”

With Cristiano Ronaldo's arrival in Turin, there have been reports Manchester United are interested in signing Mandzukic.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

Home

Modric praises Juve’s Mandzukic

Risultati immagini per modric e Mario Mandzukic

https://www.football-italia.net/124511/modric-praises-juve’s-mandzukic

Jul 15, 2018

Luka Modric heaps praise on Juventus forward Mario Mandzukic ahead of today’s World Cup final.

Modric and Mandzukic will be aiming to win Croatia their first ever international honours when they take on favourites France in Moscow this afternoon.

And speaking ahead of world football’s showpiece event, the Real Madrid man summed up the importance of the Old Lady forward to his national side.

“He is very important for us because of his character and desire to fight,” Modric commented.

“He motivates all his teammates with his attitude. We are happy he scored the goal that took us through to the final.

“Let’s hope that’s what happens again in the final.”

Mandzukic has scored twice at this summer’s tournament, including Wednesday evening’s extra-time winner against England in the semi-finals.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

Home

Dortmund wanted Mandzukic

https://www.football-italia.net/124535/cristiano-ronaldo-arrives-juventus

Jul 15, 2018

Borussia Dortmund saw their offer for Mario Mandzukic rejected outright by Juventus, according to Sky Sport Italia.

The report of their interest in the striker first emerged in German media with Focus.

However, the Bianconeri never even took it into consideration and assured Mandzukic is not for sale.

He has had a very impressive World Cup, helping his country reach the Final against France.

This also earned interest from the likes of Manchester United.

The 32-year-old has won titles with Bayern Munich, Atletico Madrid and Juventus.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

Home

Mandzukic quits Croatia

https://www.football-italia.net/126155/mandzukic-quits-croatia

Aug 14, 2018

Juventus striker Mario Mandzukic announces “I’m saying goodbye to the Croatian national team” after reaching the World Cup final this summer.

The Bianconeri man scored in both the semi-final and final, but his side were beaten 4-2 by France in Moscow.

“Dear fans, I’ve always preferred to talk on the pitch rather than off it,” Mandzukic said in a statement on the Croatian FA’s website.

“Therefore these words come harder to me than sliding in on an opponent or making a sprint after 120 minutes.

“Harder because I know how much happiness all the gatherings, matches and wins bring. Harder because I know that listening to our national anthem before the game is the most beautiful thing.

“Harder, because I know this is the end and there is no coming back from these words: I’m saying goodbye to the Croatian national team.

“As much as the silver medal fills me with new energy, it has made it easier for me to make this impossible decision.

“We lived our dreams, we had historic success and felt the love from our fans.

“This month, as well as the reception in Zagreb, Slavonski Brod and throughout Croatia, will remain the most important memory of my career. It was the most beautiful journey with the team, and the best return home.

“I’m overjoyed, and couldn’t be more proud of the silver medal we had been dying for for years, through a lot of effort, effort, labour, disappointment, and hard moments.

“There is no ideal time to say goodbye. If we could I think we’d all play for Croatia as long as we live because there is no greater pride.

“However, I feel the time for me is now. I did my best and I made my contribution to the greatest success in Croatian football.

“I first wore that holy shirt 14 years ago as a junior member of the team, and since then I’ve met, played and worked with many excellent teammates, coaches and people around the team.

“We all had one goal: to give everything for the success of Croatia. I thank everyone, because everyone in some way left a mark in my career.

“Along the way my closest friends were always beside me, and I thank them for their fantastic support.

“And, finally, a thank you to the fans. None of us is perfect. I missed chances, gave the ball away, and made miscalculations.

“But I always gave everything and left my heart out there on the pitch. Thank you for recognising that, and being behind me and the team.

“From today I’ll be one of you, one of Croatia’s biggest fans.

“Love, Mandžo.” :1084_flag_hr: 

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

Home

Mandzukic could renew with Juventus

https://www.football-italia.net/127194/mandzukic-could-renew-juventus

Aug 27, 2018

Juventus could offer a new contract to Mario Mandzukic, after his impressive early season performances.

The Croatian came back from the World Cup only weeks before the beginning of the season, but has featured in the first two Serie A games, scoring against Lazio on Saturday.

Mandzukic is under contract until 2020, and calciomercato.it reports that he could be offered an extension to that deal.

After links to a transfer over the summer, the Bianconeri are keen to make sure the striker feels wanted, so could offer him an extension of at least one year.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

Home

Agent: Manduzkic ‘loves’ Juve

https://www.football-italia.net/127948/agent-manduzkic-loves-juve

Sep 14, 2018

Mario Mandzukic’s agent has revealed the striker ‘loves’ Juventus. “If Croatia reached the World Cup Final, it’s partly thanks to Max Allegri.”

Mandzukic has spent the past three seasons with Juve, showing his versatility by also playing on the right wing and becoming a fans’ favourite in the process.

“He was a right-back, then a right winger because the lad had technique and the Coach moved him forward,” Ivan Cvjetkovic told Calciomercato.com.

“Sometimes he also played on the left. One day his father called me and told me: ‘I think my son has good numbers. Come and see him.’

“I went and after half an hour we shook hands: ‘Job done, I’ll take him with me.’ Before the end of the game, we’d agreed on everything.

“When Mario arrived in Turin, he was certainly proud to wear that shirt, but perhaps he thought it was just a step in his career.

“Over the last three years, he literally fell in love with Juventus, the club and their fans. Maybe only at Bayern was he so loved and convinced, but here at Juventus there’s something more.

“His relationship with Allegri really strong. I’ll give you a bit of background: if Croatia reached the World Cup Final, it’s partly thanks to the Juventus Coach.

“Before Mario left, in fact, Allegri called him and told him: ‘Don’t listen to any of the talk, [the board] consulted me and I said that you were indispensable for me.’

“That show of trust galvanised him and he was even more motivated in Russia.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

Home

Dalic: ‘Sorry to lose Mandzukic’

https://www.football-italia.net/129188/dalic-‘sorry-lose-mandzukic’

Oct 11, 2018

Croatia Coach Zlatko Dalic is feeling the absence of Juventus striker Mario Mandzukic - “we’ve lost someone who can score goals, but above all a fighter”.

The Balkan nation reached the World Cup final in the summer, with Mandzukic scoring the goal that took them there.

He also scored against France in that match, but Croatia lost 4-2 and the Juve man announced his retirement from international football.

“I’m very sorry about it, maybe he thought he’d reached his dream and couldn’t do anymore,” Dalic said, speaking to Gazzetta dello Sport.

“I respect his decision, there’s nothing else I can do. We’ve lost someone who can score goals, but above all a fighter, the first line of defence.

“He won’t be easy to replace, so we know we need to find different solutions.”

Marko Pjaca came on as a late substitute in the World Cup final, and this summer he left Juventus to join Fiorentina.

“Marko was fantastic as a kid, then he had some injuries which blocked his path at Juventus. He just needs time.

“Fiorentina is a good environment for him. I’m waiting for him, because I need him. He’ll grow this season.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

Home

Mandzukic 'set for Juve renewal'

https://www.football-italia.net/132329/mandzukic-set-juve-renewal

Dec 21, 2018

Mario Mandzukic will reportedly sign a new contract with Juventus in the New Year.

According to Tuttosport, meetings will take place ‘soon’ ahead of Mandzukic putting pen to paper in January or February.

The newspaper explains the Croat is eyeing an improved deal, taking him from €4.5m to €7.5m until the summer of 2022, when he will be 35 years old.

The Bianconeri would prefer committing him a two-year contract, but negotiations will nonetheless start in ‘a very happy and relaxed atmosphere’.

Mandzukic has scored 42 goals and assisted 21 in 147 appearances for Juve since joining from Atletico Madrid in 2015.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

Home

New Juve deal for Mandzukic

https://www.football-italia.net/132874/new-juve-deal-mandzukic

Jan 5, 2019

Mario Mandzukic is reportedly considering a new contract that would hold him to Juventus until June 2022.

According to the Corriere dello Sport, the Croatia international is ready to commit the rest of his career to the Bianconeri.

He is a fan favourite for his work-rate and attitude, while this season he has already contributed nine goals and four assists in 21 competitive appearances.

The 32-year-old’s current contract is due to expire in June 2020.

Mandzukic was signed from Atletico Madrid for €21m in the summer of 2015.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

Home

Mandzukic suffers thigh injury

https://www.football-italia.net/133073/mandzukic-suffers-thigh-injury

Jan 10, 2019

Juventus striker Mario Mandzukic is a doubt for the Supercoppa against Milan after suffering a thigh injury in training.

Juve confirmed Mandzukic pulled up with a flexor problem in his left thigh during Thursday’s training session.

Consequently, Sky Sport Italia expects the Croat to miss Saturday’s Coppa Italia last-16 tie at Bologna.

Moreover, he is described as a ‘major doubt’ for the Saudi Arabian showdown with Milan on January 16.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

Home

Mandzukic out for a month?

https://www.football-italia.net/133153/mandzukic-out-month

Jan 12, 2019

There are reports Mario Mandzukic could be out of action for a month, putting the Juventus striker at risk to face Atletico Madrid.

The Croatia international pulled up during training on Thursday and Max Allegri confessed the prospects of a quick recovery were not good.

According to the latest rumours, there are fears he has a lesion in the femoral bicep of his right thigh.

It could be bad enough to require a month on the sidelines and that would be a huge problem for the Bianconeri.

They are set to face Atletico Madrid in the Champions League Round of 16 on February 20.

This injury is another reason why Juventus are refusing to let teenage forward Moise Kean go out on loan in January.

Juan Cuadrado has been ruled out for three months with a meniscus and cartilage injury in his knee.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

Home

Mandzukic agrees Juve renewal

https://www.football-italia.net/135522/mandzukic-agrees-juve-renewal

Mar 8, 2019

Mario Mandzukic has reportedly agreed a new contract with Juventus, which will take the striker through to 2021.

According to Tuttosport, Mandzukic will earn ‘around €4.5m’ for the next two seasons plus bonuses ‘linked to personal and team objectives’.

The newspaper writes his renewal will be ratified ‘in the next few days and an announcement could be made after next week’s Champions League last-16 second leg against Atletico Madrid.

The 32-year-old has scored nine goals and provided six assists in 27 appearances for the Bianconeri this season.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

Home

New Juventus deal for Mandzukic

https://www.football-italia.net/136252/new-juventus-deal-mandzukic

Mar 26, 2019

Mario Mandzukic has reportedly agreed a new contract with Juventus and it will be announced over the next few days.

The 32-year-old striker is currently tied to the club until June 2020.

According to Sky Sport Italia, the new deal will run to June 2021 and mean he’ll practically see out his career in Turin.

Mandzukic joined Juve in 2015 from Atletico Madrid at a cost of €21m.

The Croatian went on to score 43 goals in 158 competitive games for the club, along with 23 assists.

He is expected to earn €5.5m per year plus bonuses, an increase of €1m from his current salary.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

Home

Official: Mandzukic renews with Juve

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor mario mandzukic juve 2021

https://www.football-italia.net/136591/official-mandzukic-renews-juve

Apr 4, 2019

Juventus have announced that striker Mario Mandzukic has extended his contract with the club until 2021.

Sky Sport Italia reports the new deal will see Mandzukic earn €5.5m a season plus bonuses - an increase of €1m from his previous salary.

The Croat, who turns 33 in May, joined Juve from Atletico Madrid in the summer of 2015 after spells with NK Zagreb, Dinamo Zagreb, Wolfsburg and Bayern Munich.

He has gone on to score 43 goals in 159 appearances for the Bianconeri, providing 24 assists and winning three Scudetti.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

Home

Dortmund or Madrid for Mandzukic

https://www.football-italia.net/140464/dortmund-or-madrid-mandzukic

Jul 7, 2019

Mario Mandzukic is set to leave Juventus, with Borussia Dortmund and Atletico Madrid potential destinations.

The 33-year-old Croatian does not suit Maurizio Sarri’s style of football and Cristiano Ronaldo should move into a centre-forward role.

He only signed a new contract with the Bianconeri in April, which runs to June 2021, which makes a sale slightly more difficult.

According to Tuttosport, Borussia Dortmund are the favourite destination, a return to Germany after his successful spell at Bayern Munich.

However, Spanish paper AS points towards Atletico Madrid as a potential comeback too, where he played in the 2014-15 season.

Although there are very financially advantageous proposals from China and MLS, it seems Mandzukic wants to remain in Europe.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

Home

Mandzukic considering Bayern return

mariomandzukic. Nothing worth having comes easy. 
#stepbystep #neverstop #mm17🌪

https://www.football-italia.net/140699/mandzukic-considering-bayern-return

Jul 13, 2019

Juventus striker Mario Mandzukic is considering a move back to Bayern Munich, claim Sky Sports Germany, but not Borussia Dortmund.

The 33-year-old Croatia international only signed a new contract in April, but his playing time could be limited by new Coach Maurizio Sarri.

According to the German version of Sky Sports, there have been talks with Bayern Munich and Mandzukic wants to first make sure he leaves Juventus on good terms.

It’d be a return to Bayern after his spell here in 2012-14.

This is also why Mandzukic would only move to the Bundesliga for Bayern Munich, despite interest from Borussia Dortmund.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti