Accedi per seguire   
Socrates

Miralem Pjanic

130539 messaggi

Home

City lead Pjanic chase

https://www.football-italia.net/124798/report-city-lead-pjanic-chase

Jul 21, 2018

Manchester City have reportedly overtaken Chelsea and Barcelona in the race for Juventus midfielder Miralem Pjanic.

According to Sport Mediaset, City are now in ‘pole position’ for Pjanic, with Coach Pep Guardiola having already talked to the Bosnian over the phone.

Furthermore, the English champions would be prepared to spend €100m, thereby convincing Juve into a sale.

However, the broadcaster warns the 28-year-old has not yet decided whether to pursue ‘his Barca dream’ or the opportunity of playing alongside Cristiano Ronaldo in Turin. 

Condividi questo messaggio

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

Home

Rabiot plus €30m for Pjanic?

https://www.football-italia.net/124831/rabiot-plus-€30m-pjanic

Jul 22, 2018

Paris Saint-Germain could offer €30m plus Adrien Rabiot to sign Juventus midfielder Miralem Pjanic, according to reports.

The Bosnian midfielder is being courted by a number of clubs across Europe, with Manchester City also thought to be particularly keen.

Now Premium Sport is reporting that PSG are weighing up an offer of €30m, which would also see Rabiot head the other way.

The Bianconeri are long-term admirers of the French international, but it’s not thought that offer would convince them.

Rabiot is out of contract on June 30, so Juve would want much more than €30m in cash to release Pjanic.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

Home

City rule out Pjanic move

https://www.football-italia.net/124922/city-rule-out-pjanic-move

Jul 24, 2018

Manchester City boss Pep Guardiola has ruled out a move for Juventus midfielder Miralem Pjanic. “We’re good enough at the moment.”

City had emerged as frontrunners for Pjanic in recent days, with the English champions even said to be preparing a 100m bid for the ex-Roma man.

However, Guardiola was quoted as saying by CityWatch at a Press conference: He’s a player at Juventus. We are not interested in him.

“We still have a few weeks until the end of the transfer window. We are going to decide but at this moment, we are good enough.

We have players in each position.

“We will see in the last days whether we will sign one player or wait. The scouting department is always looking at players for all positions.

“We do not have less players in defensive midfield because we have players who can play in that position.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

Home

Pjanic set for Juve renewal?

https://www.football-italia.net/125029/pjanic-set-juve-renewal

Jul 27, 2018

It is reported that Miralem Pjanic looks like staying at Juventus, with the Old Lady set to offer him a new contract until 2022.

The Bosnian has been linked with a move to leading clubs around Europe this summer, with Manchester City, Chelsea and Barcelona all rumoured to be interested in his services.

However, Corriere dello Sport suggests the trio have been put off making a bid by Juve’s €100m valuation of the player.

Instead, the Italian daily suggests it is far more likely that the 28-year-old will remain at his current club, with the Bianconeri to offer him a new contract after the end of the transfer window.

The new terms, which would see Pjanic commit himself to the Turin club for the next four years, would reportedly see the playmaker increase his wages to €7m a season, up from €5m a year.

Speaking on Juve’s pre-season tour of the United States, however, the former Roma man was non-committal about what his future holds.

“I have nothing to say, there are many reports and rumours and the only thing that I want to do is train in the best way I can. The rest doesn’t depend on me.

“We have self-confidence and a feeling that keeps growing every season.

“We’ve always played to win and we want to win everything this season, the Champions League is one of our targets, we need to do our best to achieve this target.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

Home

Pjanic: Exit rumours ‘untrue’

https://www.football-italia.net/125467/pjanic-exit-rumours-untrue

Jul 28, 2018

Miralem Pjanic assures he is ‘happy’ at Juventus after branding links with the likes of Barcelona and Manchester City ‘untrue’.

Pjanic had been tipped to leave Juve for one of their European rivals, with the Bianconeri needing to free up funds after their Italian-record deal for Cristiano Ronaldo.

However, the midfielder told ESPN: “I listen to a lot of things that are not true.

“I’m cool. I’m preparing my new season. That’s what’s the most important. What I did the last two seasons for Juventus was really great, and I am happy what I’m doing here.

“I am cool ... and I don’t care about what they are writing because I listen and I read a lot of things, and a lot of things are not true.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

Home

Pjanic future decided?

https://www.football-italia.net/125506/pjanic-caldara-rugani-futures-decided

Jul 30, 2018

The Juventus futures of Daniele Rugani and Mattia Caldara, along with a contract renewal for Miralem Pjanic, will all reportedly be decided in the next 48 hours.

The Bianconeri trio have been heavily linked with a move away from the Turin club over the course of the summer.

However, Corriere dello Sport reports that the futures of all three players are close to being resolved – one way or the other.

According to the Italian daily, the most straightforward issue on the Old Lady’s agenda is a new contract for Pjanic.

The Bosnian play-maker was touted for a big-money transfer to a leading European club, with Real Madrid, Barcelona, Paris Saint-Germain and Manchester City all rumoured to have been interested in his services.

However, Juve’s decision to place a €100m price tag on the 28-year-old appears to have had the desired effect, with no formal bids submitted and interest in Pjanic cooling.

It now appears a formality that he will remain a Juventus player for the coming season, with the club eager to now tie him down to a new contract.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

Home

Pjanic to renew with Juve?

https://www.football-italia.net/125817/pjanic-renew-juve

Aug 7, 2018

It is reported Miralem Pjanic is set to renew his contract with Juventus, increasing his wages to €6m-a-season.

The Bosnian has been linked with a possible move away from the Old Lady over the summer, with several leading clubs around Europe rumoured to have been interested in his services.

However, Gazzetta dello Sport reports no club has come close to matching Juve’s reported €100m valuation of the midfielder.

And with the closure of the English transfer window in just two days time eliminating the possibility of Pjanic joining a Premier League club, it appears ever more likely the 28-year-old will remain in Turin.

The Italian daily reports that a successful lunch meeting took place in Milan yesterday between the player and leading Juve officials.

Although the length of Pjanic’s new deal has not yet been decided, it is understood he will increase his annual earnings by €1.5m.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

Home

Juventus reject Pjanic offer

https://www.football-italia.net/126141/juventus-reject-pjanic-offer

Aug 14, 2018

Juventus have reportedly a €60m offer from Real Madrid for midfielder Miralem Pjanic, according to reports this morning.

The Bosnian international has been heavily linked with a move away this summer, with Barcelona, Chelsea and Manchester City previously linked.

Now Tuttosport is reporting that Real Madrid made a draft offer, through intermediaries, of €60m to try and test the Bianconeri’s resolve.

Juve analysed the offer before rejecting it, making it clear that Pjanic cannot leave for less than €100m.

The Old Lady plan to offer the midfielder a renewal, extending his contract by two years to 2023 and boosting his salary from €4.5m to €6.5m per season.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

Home

Pjanic to renew with Juventus

https://www.football-italia.net/126265/pjanic-renew-juventus

Aug 16, 2018

Juventus will reportedly offer Miralem Pjanic a one-year extension to his contract, boosting his salary to €7m per season.

The Bianconeri are in the process of renewing the contracts of some of their key men, players for whom they rejected big offers this summer.

According to Premium Sport, Pjanic is the first name on the list and will be offered a 12 month extension to his current deal, which expires in 2021.

The Bosnian will have his salary raised from his current €4.5m to around €7m per season, amid interest from Barcelona and Paris Saint-Germain.

Alex Sandro is also likely to be offered a renewal in the coming weeks.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

Home

Official: Pjanic renews with Juve

https://www.football-italia.net/126551/official-pjanic-renews-juve

Aug 21, 2018

As expected, Miralem Pjanic has officially extended his Juventus contract to June 2023.

The 28-year-old has been at the club for two years since his release clause was activated from the Roma deal.

It’s reported the Bosnia international will receive €6.5m plus bonuses under the new contract in Turin.

This adds another two years to the contract, which had been due to expire in 2021, and almost doubles the €4.5m per year salary.

The huge raise was agreed as a rebuttal to interest from the likes of Barcelona and Paris Saint-Germain.

Pjanic has made 92 competitive appearances for Juventus, scoring 15 goals and providing 28 assists.

DlIFj9SXgAAD3mR?format=jpg&name=small

OFFICIAL: @Miralem_Pjanic extends Juventus contract through 2023!

http://juve.it/KggH30luPP3 #ForzaJuve 

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

Home

Pjanic injured on international duty

https://www.football-italia.net/127716/pjanic-injured-international-duty

Sep 8, 2018

Juventus midfielder Miralem Pjanic went off with an injury while playing for Bosnia and Herzegovina.

It’s not clear yet what the extent of the damage is, nor where the injury is located.

Pjanic limped off at the 83rd minute of a 2-1 Nations League victory in Northern Ireland.

The Bianconeri cannot afford to lose one of their star figures, as they face second-placed Sassuolo in Serie A on September 16, then Valencia in the Champions League on September 19.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

Pjanic: 'Juve can win Champions League'

https://www.football-italia.net/130256/pjanic-juve-can-win-champions-league

Nov 4, 2018

Miralem Pjanic confirms Juventus are setting their sights firmly on the Treble. “I believe this squad can win the Champions League.”

The Bianconeri so far have a perfect record in the competition and have won all but one of their 11 Serie A games too, held only 1-1 by Genoa.

“We know that (Massimiliano Allegri) cares a great deal about the defensive movements in midfield, we know that we have to improve in that area,” Pjanic told Sky Sport Italia.

“We are concentrated on our own results, but we know that we’re doing something extraordinary. Napoli were strong last season too, while Inter have a lot of quality and it’s not surprising to see either of them chasing us at the top of the table.

“We’ve got to finish games off earlier so that we can control the situations, because it’s tiring if we always play at full tilt. We agree with the Coach, we need to score more goals.”

On Wednesday, Juventus host Manchester United and a victory would secure top spot in the group.

“Paul Pogba, Nemanja Matic and Juan Mata have a lot of quality, but we played so well at Old Trafford and must repeat that performance, even if we deserved to win by more than just 1-0.

“Let’s not forget that Manchester United are a great team with an excellent Coach. We can’t underestimate them.”

Juventus are becoming favourites for the Champions League this season and Pjanic accepts that status.

“Barcelona are among the pretenders, just like we are. We don’t want to get ahead of ourselves, but I believe this squad can reach the Final and win the Champions League.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

Home

Juve sweat over Pjanic injury

https://www.football-italia.net/130778/juve-sweat-over-pjanic-injury

Nov 16, 2018

Juventus are sweating over the fitness of Miralem Pjanic after the midfielder left Bosnia-Herzegovina’s training camp with a muscle injury.

The Bosnian FA confirmed on its official website that Pjanic picked up an injury towards the end his country’s goalless draw with Austria on Thursday.

Since then, Calciomercato.com and Sky Sport Italia have added that the 28-year-old is on his way back to Turin, where he will be assessed for Juve’s next game against SPAL.

The Bianconeri are already light in midfield as Emre Can is out for the foreseeable future with a thyroid problem.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

Home

Pjanic: Best Juve ever

https://www.football-italia.net/131855/pjanic-best-juve-ever

Dec 10, 2018

Miralem Pjanic believes ‘this is the best Juventus ever’ and tells Paul Pogba ‘he’d be more than welcomed back’.

Juve’s signing of Cristiano Ronaldo was viewed as a clear statement that they were going for the Treble, and Pjanic made it clear that was the case.

“My dream is to win the Champions League with Juventus, and we’ll do everything to bring her back home,” he told Rai Sport.

“The treble must be a dream and an objective for us. When I signed, the President showed me a picture of the Bianconeri, who had won five Scudetti in a row, and he told me we’d have to overcome that team.

“We succeeded, reaching seven, but now we have to bring new trophies home. We have a very big squad and the club are working every year to improve it and win the Scudetto.

“Allegri manages the squad excellently and is very good tactically; he transmits so many qualities to us.

“Ronaldo is also benefitting us greatly with his experience, quality and his way of working so we can keep improving.

“These are all aspects that have impressed me a lot. This is definitely the best Juve ever. Gigi [Buffon] is a legend, probably the best goalkeeper of all time.

“He was an important man in the dressing room, an exemplary figure who transmitted all his Juve-ness to us.

“After he left, ‘Chiello’ has become more of a reference point. He and Gigi know how to make you understand what Juventus are all about.”

The Bosnian was then asked about the likelihood of him partnering Pogba in the Bianconeri’s midfield again.

“Certainly every Juve fan dreams of Pogba,” he added.

“We’ve signed some excellent players and now the club will think about how to improve the team.

“He’d be welcomed back, of course. He’d receive more than a welcome back.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

Home

Pjanic: 'Enormous Kean progress'

133644464-f4e68dfe-2cc5-4b12-a27c-dfc926

https://www.football-italia.net/136690/pjanic-enormous-kean-progress

Apr 6, 2019

Miralem Pjanic reveals Juventus saw Moise Kean making “enormous steps forward” even in training before his goal spree. “He should set his sights high.”

The 19-year-old came off the bench and once again got the winner, completing the comeback from a Krzysztof Piatek opener to beat Milan 2-1.

“We knew that Milan were a good team and it’s never easy against them. The objective was to win, we achieved that and it’s good before the Champions League to have this under our belts,” Pjanic told Sky Sport Italia.

“Now we are getting players back from injury, the important thing is to get through the next Champions League round against Ajax, who are a very good team.

“We must continue doing our best and do what the Coach says.”

Pjanic was asked about Kean, who had been on the verge of leaving Juventus in January to seek more playing time.

“Kean is a good lad, very humble, he works hard and has made enormous steps forward this season. Even before he was playing regularly, we saw his improvements in training, they were clear for all to see.

“He’s very young, it’s not easy to be in Serie A, but he’s scoring in every game he plays in. He should set his sights high, because playing for Juventus means you need to aim for the top.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

Juventus midfielder Pjanic would consider PSG switch

https://es.pn/2Vi6PlX

May 6, 2019

Miralem Pjanic has cast doubt over his future at Juventus by saying he would consider a move to Paris Saint-Germain.

Speaking to Canal+, midfielder Pjanic said he was attracted by what PSG were building and would listen to an offer if one was made.

"Paris are one of the top eight clubs in Europe at the moment, and certainly in the Champions League they want to go further than they have done recently," the 29-year-old said.

"They're a very, very big club and a club where all players are willing to go because they have a sporting project and very big players are going. You have a real chance of winning the Champions League there.

"They're a very big club, respected by the players, and we're listening."

Pjanic has spent the past eight seasons in Italy, first with Roma and then at Juve since 2016, where he has won the Serie A title three times.

He extended his contract until 2023 last year but has not ruled out leaving in the summer.

"Anything is possible in football," he said. "I've been in Italy for eight years now, and I am at a truly great club with Juventus.

"In football, you never know what could happen. If everyone is in agreement, we could speak about a departure, but I am not at all thinking about that.

"I'm only thinking about finishing my season and my aim of the next few years to win the Champions League."

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

Home

Pjanic: I love Juventus!

Risultati immagini per pjanic juventus 2019

https://www.football-italia.net/139271/pjanic-i-love-juventus

Jun 12, 2019

Miralem Pjanic insists he is happy at Juventus and ‘loves’ the club, while Italy have a ‘beautiful’ future ahead of them.

Pjanic has been linked with a possible exit this summer, with Juve expected to make several moves in the transfer market once they appoint a new Coach.

However, he told Tuttomercatoweb: “I’m very calm. I still have four years left on my contract, I love Juventus and they love me.

“I’m happy at this club, they’re a serious club and I can still give them a lot.

“I’m under contract and loved here. I’m very happy with the fans and the club, who are great.”

The midfielder was part of the Bosnia-Herzegovina side who lost 2-1 to Italy in Euro 2020 qualifying on Tuesday evening.

“I’m proud of our fans and our performance,” he continued.

“We had a good game. We faced a beautiful Italy side. It’s never easy, but we deserved at least a point.

“The goal we conceded at the start of the second half hurt us. Italy have good dribblers, we lost a few too many balls. It’s a shame, we could’ve done more.

“Their left side plays well between the lines, with Insigne, Verratti and Emerson high up the pitch.

“They’re an organised team, their defence has been playing together for years. Italy have a beautiful future ahead of them, they have some quality players.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

Home

Pjanic: 'Allegri joker, Roma inexplicable'

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor pjanic e allegri

https://www.football-italia.net/142063/pjanic-allegri-joker-roma-inexplicable

Aug 13, 2019

Miralem Pjanic discussed his rapport with ex-Juventus Coach Max Allegri and “cannot explain” how Roma treated Daniele De Rossi, Francesco Totti and Radja Nainggolan.

The Bosnia international spoke to Vanity Fair about his life, career and relationships, including with former Juve Coach Allegri.

“I have a great rapport with Allegri and we speak often. He just wants to reflect a little on his next step and once he’s made a decision, he’ll have no problem finding a big club.

“Of course, we clashed a few times, that’s only normal. He is someone who says things clearly to your face, as am I. More than anything, he jokes around and says when I left Roma, I couldn’t place a pass longer than five metres, that I became a great player thanks to him.

“But when he says that he was the best Italian midfielder in history, then I’m the one who starts laughing!”

Pjanic found success at Juve after leaving Roma, but other former teammates were not so fortunate, as Radja Nainggolan is back at Cagliari after one year at Inter, while Daniele De Rossi and Francesco Totti found themselves left without a contract.

“I cannot explain how they treated De Rossi and Totti like that. I spoke to both of them and they too are struggling to give any explanation behind it.

“Totti wanted to get out of a situation that was not good for him, as he didn’t identify with the way the club was being run, was not satisfied with the role he’d been given and was convinced he could give more. But I know he’s hurting.

“What they did to De Rossi is quite simply a mystery. When you see the best players leave Roma, year after year, you have to start asking yourself some questions. And at the end of the day, you get fed up.

“I feel bad for Nainggolan, as I know what a lovely lad and great player he is. Every now and then, he makes mistakes, and is too direct, too open. He ought to be more intelligent and discreet.

“His whole life and career have been like that, so perhaps it’s just how he gets the best out of himself. I hope he can emerge from this difficult moment soon.”

Pjanic was raised in Luxembourg, where his father – also a professional football player – fled just before the war broke out in the former Yugoslavia.

“My father would travel around the country for games and he realised earlier than anyone what was about to happen, because he could tell that friends were becoming enemies, could see the ethnic hatred within stadiums and villages. He picked up two plastic bags full of our things and left, to prepare for the arrival of his family.

“When we managed to qualify Bosnia for their first ever world Cup, I cried out of pride and joy.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

Home

PSG proposal for Pjanic

Anche Pjanic è sul mercato: contatto agente-Paratici, il Psg prepara l'offerta

https://www.football-italia.net/142823/psg-proposal-pjanic

Aug 21, 2019

PSG aren’t only interested in Juventus star Paulo Dybala, but also sent Miralem Pjanic’s agent a proposal, claim Calciomercato.com and the Corriere della Sera.

Representative Fali Ramadani was spotted attending an hour-long meeting at the Juve HQ today with director of sport Fabio Paratici.

He is the agent for several players, including Pjanic, and it’s rumoured the Bosnia international was the subject of discussion today.

PSG have long been interested in Pjanic and believe this is the right time to make an offer, as the Bianconeri are more likely than ever to sell.

This is because Coach Maurizio Sarri already has numerous midfielders at his disposal, including Aaron Ramsey, Adrien Rabiot and Rodrigo Bentancur.

Juventus also need to sell, because they have struggled this summer to cash in on unwanted players like Blaise Matuidi, Mario Mandzukic, Gonzalo Higuain and even PSG target Dybala.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

Home

Pjanic receives racial abuse

Image may contain: 1 person, text

https://www.football-italia.net/144559/pjanic-receives-racial-abuse

Aug 25, 2019

A group of Brescia fans were heard racially abusing Juventus midfielder Miralem Pjanic last night.

Sport Mediaset reports chants of ‘zingaro’ - or ‘gypsy’ in English - came from the Brescia curva, aimed at Pjanic.

The Bosnian had the last laugh, scoring the winning goal at the Rigamonti and celebrating with an ‘M’ gesture.

“From that position, you don’t worry about where the ball ends up but rather who to hug first next to you,” he wrote on Instagram.

Bologna boss Sinisa Mihajlovic has complained of the derogatory term being hurled at him in the past.

It comes just days after the FIGC vowed to investigate the racial abuse subjected to Fiorentina left-back Dalbert.

FIFA President Gianni Infantino has also been calling out Serie A for not doing enough to tackle the problem.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

Home

Pjanic: 'Juve Champions League dream'

pjanic triplete

https://www.football-italia.net/145079/pjanic-juve-champions-league-dream

Oct 9, 2019

Miralem Pjanic insists Juventus are “where we belong, on top of the Serie A table. I hope to achieve the Champions League dream this season.”

The Bianconeri beat Inter 2-1 at San Siro to recapture the leadership of Serie A and remain the only side in the top five leagues to be unbeaten in all competition this season.

“We deserved to beat Inter 2-1 and finally got back into first place. I think our team is certainly the best in Italy and since Sunday we’ve been on top, which is where we belong,” the midfielder told Radio Sarajevo.

“Our aim is to win every trophy, as that is the objective of Juve, one of the top three or four clubs in the world. We don’t just aim high this season, but every year, and this term is no different.

“My own dream is to win the Champions League and lift that trophy to the sky. I hope to achieve that this season.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

Home

Pjanic allays injury fears

UFFICIALE: nessuna lesione per Pjanic. Può recuperare per il derby

https://www.football-italia.net/145734/pjanic-allays-injury-fears

Oct 28, 2019

Miralem Pjanic has reassured Juventus fans that the injury he suffered against Lecce does not look serious.

The midfielder was replaced by Sami Khedira 24 minutes into the second half of the 1-1 draw with the newly-promoted side, coming off with a suspected thigh problem.

After completing tests this morning, the Bosnian put up a picture on Instagram with his thumb up and the caption “all is good” to dampen fears of a long-term injury.

However, it remains to be seen if he will be fit enough to take to the field against Genoa this Wednesday or in the Derby della Mole with Torino after that.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

Home

New injury for Pjanic

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor pjanic infortunato bosnia italia

https://www.football-italia.net/146485/new-injury-pjanic

Nov 15, 2019

Juventus will be concerned after Miralem Pjanic limped off with a muscular problem during Bosnia and Herzegovina’s match with Italy.

The midfielder suddenly pulled up in the second half of the Euro 2020 qualifier in Zenica.

He was clutching the inside top of his right thigh, so it would seem to be an adductor issue.

This is not the first time in the current campaign that Pjanic has suffered from muscular problems.

More tests will be needed, but Juve hope he interrupted his run in time to avoid serious damage.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

Home

Pjanic returns to Juve for tests

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor pjanic infortunato bosnia italia

https://www.football-italia.net/146523/pjanic-returns-juve-tests

Nov 16, 2019

Juventus midfielder Miralem Pjanic has been released from international duty by Bosnia and Herzegovina due to injury.

He pulled up during last night’s 3-0 Italy victory in Zenica, suffering from a muscular problem in his right adductor.

The Bosnian Federation announced this afternoon that Pjanic would be released early, as he won’t be fit to play against Liechtenstein on Monday.

He will now undergo tests with his club in Turin to ascertain the extent of the damage.

“I hope it’s not too serious, as I think I stopped in time,” Pjanic told Rai Sport last night.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

Home

No serious injury for Pjanic

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor pjanic infortunio bosnia

https://www.football-italia.net/146562/no-serious-injury-pjanic

Nov 17, 2019

Juventus have received good news that midfielder Miralem Pjanic's injury isn't as serious as first believed.

Pjanic hobbled off during Bosnia-Herzegovina's 3-0 defeat to Roberto Mancini's Italy on Friday night with a muscle injury.

It was originally thought that Pjanic might be out for some time, however after being assessed at the J-Medical centre today, the club have confirmed that there is no muscle tear.

The Juve No 5 has fatigue in his right leg, the same problem that forced him off midway through Juve's match against Lecce several weeks ago.

Pjanic will be ordered to rest by the Juve medical team, with a view to giving him some minutes on the pitch against Atalanta next Saturday.

The Bosnian has played in 15 games in all competitions for the Bianconeri this season, scoring three times.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti