Socrates

Medhi Benatia

130732 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Rai deny Benatia insult

http://www.football-italia.net/102226/rai-deny-benatia-insult

May 7, 2017

Tifosibianconeri English page - CLICK HERE

Rai Sport have officially denied one of their technicians made a racist insult towards Juventus defender Medhi Benatia, but the investigation continues.

The incident occurred after last night’s 1-1 draw with Torino, when Benatia via video link was listening to the studio on an ear-piece.

He heard a racist insult through the ear-piece, so many presumed it was a technician who had his microphone on and hadn’t realised he would be heard.

This afternoon Rai released a statement noting they are “sincerely sorry for the deplorable incident of racism that involved the Juventus player Benatia during our Calcio Champagne programme and fortunately it was not heard by the viewers, as it did not go on air.

“Rai put into motion all attempts to verify and identify who was responsible for this and at the moment we can exclude that the unacceptable phrase was uttered by a dependent of our company.

“The investigation continues, but considering the gravity of the situation, Rai meanwhile offer our total solidarity to the player and the club.”

Benatia heard the utterance and asked: “Who said that? I heard someone talking in the background. They insulted me.”

The Rai presenter then spoke of “technical difficulties” and cut short the interview.

Condividi questo messaggio

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130732 messaggi

smrn9d.jpg

Mehdi Benatia Faces Racial Insult During

Rai Interview, Network Apologizes

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2708244-mehdi-benatia-faces

-racial-insult-during-rai-interview-network-apologizes

May 7, 2017

Controversy erupted after Juventus' 1-1 draw with rivals Torino in Serie A on Saturday as defender Mehdi Benatia was racially insulted during his post-match interview with Rai.

Per MailOnline's James Dutton, the comments came through Benatia's earpiece but were not broadcast. Rai have apologised but claim the comments were not made by an employee. The Mirror reports Benatia was called a "s--tty Moroccan."

Per the report, Benatia heard the comments and immediately responded, saying, ''Who said that in the background? I heard someone talking in the background. Who said that? I heard an insult.''

The interviewer clarified she too had heard something and immediately ended the interview, citing ''technical difficulties.''

Rai have since made a public apology:

Rai is sincerely sorry for the deplorable incident of racism that involved the Juventus player Benatia during our Calcio Champagne program and that fortunately was not heard by the viewers, as it did not go on air.

Rai has put into motion all attempts to identify who was responsible for what happened and at the moment technical analysis excludes that the unacceptable phrases were uttered by a dependent of our company.

The incident comes at a particularly bad time for Rai as Italian football is already dealing with a major racism row. Pescara midfielder Sulley Muntari was given a ban―since overturned―for protesting racist taunts during the match against Cagliari.  The former Inter Milan man made a statement by leaving the pitch after he was booked for addressing the taunts with the official.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130732 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Juve blast Rai over Benatia incident

http://www.football-italia.net/102261/juve-blast-rai-over-benatia-incident

May 7, 2017

Juventus and Medhi Benatia hit back at Rai Sport’s “factually unbelievable and technically implausible” explanation for a racist insult.

The incident occurred after last night’s 1-1 draw with Torino, when Benatia via video link was listening to the studio on an ear-piece.

He heard a racist insult through the ear-piece, so many presumed it was a technician who had his microphone on and hadn’t realised he would be heard.

Rai released a statement today insisting their investigation had ruled out the possibility of it being one of their employees who said that phrase.

“Following the regrettable insult Medhi Benatia heard through his earpiece during Calcio Champagne, Juventus Football Club wishes to express its concern over the incident,” read a statement.

“While acknowledging the RAI statement expressing solidarity, everyone - and the player first and foremost - deserves an explanation about what occurred.

“A number of informal comments, including on social media, have suggested the alleged "interference" came from the production service Juventus provided Raisport at Juventus Stadium.

“That suggestion is factually unbelievable and technically implausible, given the audio line (n-1) runs directly from RAI headquarters in Milan into the earpieces. On-site production does not have direct contact with the guest.  

“Juventus hopes that Raisport's internal investigation continues without them resorting to excuses which tend to play down what happened and distort the facts.”

Benatia also reacted on social media with a message that read: ‘I am MOROCCAN and very proud of that.’

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130732 messaggi

xlf6gm.gif

Italian broadcaster Rai apologises

to Medhi Benatia for racist incident

http://www.espnfc.co.uk/juventus/story/3121566/italian-broadcaster

-rai-apologises-to-medhi-benatia-for-racist-incident

May 7, 2017

Italian broadcaster Rai has apologised after Juventus defender Medhi Benatia cut a television interview short after claiming to hear a racist insult in his earpiece.

The 30-year-old Morocco international, who was born in France, was speaking to reporters following Juve's 1-1 league draw with Torino on Saturday, when he ended the interview abruptly.

Footage published on gazzetta.it shows Benatia saying: "Which stupid person is speaking? They called me a s***** little Moroccan.'' He had been discussing disciplinary decisions during the game.

Rai called the comments "unacceptable'' but insisted they were not uttered by one of their employees.

A statement published on the broadcaster's online press portal read: "Rai is genuinely sorry for the regrettable episode of racism that involved Juventus player Benatia during the 'Calcio Champagne' broadcast, which fortunately was not audible to viewers.

"Rai has put in place all the necessary checks to identify the person responsible for the incident and at the moment we can say that the unacceptable phrase was not uttered by an employee of our company.

"The investigation continues, but considering the gravity of the situation, Rai stands in full solidarity with the footballer and with the club he represents.''

Benatia is on a season-long loan from Bayern Munich and has made 14 appearances in all competitions as Juve attempt to complete a Serie A, Champions League and Coppa Italia Treble.

Pescara midfielder Sulley Muntari was last week dismissed during a league game in Cagliari after walking off the pitch in protest at the yellow card issued when he complained to referee Daniele Minelli about racist abuse from the stands.

The subsequent suspension was overturned by the Italian football federation and Muntari was an unused substitute during Pescara's home defeat to Crotone on Sunday.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130732 messaggi

2wg6lhu.png

Juventus defender Mehdi Benatia cuts

interview short after 'racist insult'

http://www.sportsmole.co.uk/off-the-pitch/bayern-munich/news/

benatia-cuts-interview-short-after-racist-insult_297651.html

May 7, 2017

Juventus defender Mehdi Benatia was forced to cut short an interview live on Italian television after apparently being racially abused in his earpiece.

The defender, on loan at the Old Lady from Bayern Munich, was giving an interview to broadcaster Rai following Saturday's 1-1 draw with Torino when the alleged slur was made.

It is claimed that a technician asked the player in his earpiece: "What are you saying, s***** Moroccan?"

Benatia has since received an apology from the TV network, with a statement reading: "Rai is genuinely sorry for the regrettable episode of racism that involved Juventus player Benatia during the Calcio Champagne broadcast, which fortunately was not audible to viewers.

"Rai has put in place all the necessary checks to identify the person responsible for the incident and at the moment we can say that the unacceptable phrase was not uttered by an employee of our company.

"The investigation continues, but considering the gravity of the situation, Rai stands in full solidarity with the footballer and with the club he represents."

The incident comes a week after Pescara midfielder Sulley Muntari left the field after being racially abused by supporters during his side's Serie A clash with Cagliari.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130732 messaggi

xlf6gm.gif

Juventus want answers from Rai

over Medhi Benatia racist incident

http://www.espnfc.co.uk/juventus/story/3121853/juventus-

want-answers-from-rai-over-medhi-benatia-racist-incident

May 8, 2017

Juventus have demanded answers from broadcaster Rai after a TV interview with Medhi Benatia was cut short when the Morocco defender heard a racist remark in his earpiece.

Benatia heard somebody insult him for his Moroccan background during the interview following Saturday's draw with Torino.

Rai said it was showing "full solidarity with the footballer and with the club he represents," but also claimed the "unacceptable phrase was not uttered by an employee of our company."

But Juventus have questioned RAI's version of events and demanded that the company does not "resort to excuses."

A statement released on Monday said: "Following the regrettable insult Medhi Benatia heard through his earpiece during [the] 'Calcio Champagne' [programme], Juventus Football Club wishes to express its concern over the incident.

"While acknowledging the Rai statement expressing solidarity, everyone -- and the player first and foremost -- deserves an explanation about what occurred.

"A number of informal comments, including on social media, have suggested the alleged 'interference' came from the production service Juventus provided Rai Sport at Juventus Stadium.

"That suggestion is factually unbelievable and technically implausible, given the audio line runs directly from Rai headquarters in Milan into the earpieces. Onsite production does not have direct contact with the guest.

"Juventus hope that Rai Sport's internal investigation continues without them resorting to excuses, which tend to play down what happened and distort the facts."

Writing on his Facebook page, Benatia said he was proud of his roots and hit out at what he called an "intolerant minority" in Italy.

"In light of the deplorable incidents which happened during my interview with Rai Sport after the game against Torino, I wanted to confirm what I heard through my earpiece," he wrote.

"Be aware that two other people heard the same thing as me. This terrible thing that happened is tragic, but the worst thing is that they are not recognising their mistake. An investigation is under way."

He thanked Juventus for "doing all they can to protect me" and fans who had sent him messages of support.

Juventus use Raicom, a member of the Rai group, as a partner for their JTV television channel and are one of five Serie A clubs who use their own technicians and equipment for providing interviews to broadcasters.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130732 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Official: Juve make Benatia permanent

http://www.football-italia.net/102483/official-juve-make-benatia-permanent

May 12, 2017

Juventus have announced the permanent signing of defender Medhi Benatia from Bayern Munich for a fee of €17m.

Benatia has spent the season on loan at Juve from Bayern, but despite making just 18 appearances for the Bianconeri, the latter have taken up their purchase option for the defender, who has pen to paper on a three-year contract.

A statement on the Old Lady’s official website read: “Juventus Football Club S.p.A. announce that they have exercised their option for the outright acquisition of the player, Medhi El Mouttaqui-Benatia, from FC Bayern Munchen AG for a fee of €17m, payable over two years.

“The aforementioned player has signed a contract with Juventus until June 30, 2020.”

A vastly-experienced performer in Serie A, having previously played for Udinese and Roma, Benatia joined Bayern for €26m in the summer of 2014 but played only 46 times across two campaigns for Die Roten.

The Moroccan has since settled for being backup to Giorgio Chiellini and Leonardo Bonucci in Turin.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130732 messaggi

2yvo10i.jpg

OFFICIALLY OFFICIAL: Medhi Benatia’s loan

deal becomes a permanent move

It’s OFFICIALLY Official.

http://www.blackwhitereadallover.com/2017/5/12/15629026/official-medhi

-benatia-juventus-bayern-munich-2017-serie-a-transfers

May 12, 2017

Juventus announced this morning via twitter, that Medhi Benatia was no longer a Bayern Munich loanee, but rather a full-time Juventus player, signing a contract until 2020.

The official press release cites the finances as follows:

Turin, 12 May 2017 - Juventus Football Club S.p.A. has exercised the option right for the definitive acquisition of the registration rights of the player Medhi El Mouttaqui-Benatia from FC Bayern Munchen AG for a consideration of € 17 million to be paid two financial years.

Juventus and the player signed a contract of employment until 30 June 2020.

Benatia arrived from Bayern on July 15th, and has since made 20 appearances (W/S), totaling 1096 minutes. His lone goal was an important one, as part of the 2-1 victory over Milan in March.

Although the price could be considered steep, or better used elsewhere, it would be hard to argue that Benatia doesn’t provide quality depth to the backline, especially compared to some of the other European elite clubs. With an aging core of central defenders (aside from Rugani, obviously), it might not be a bad idea to carry an extra one that can slot in at least decently. And that’s just what we should expect from Benatia, for years to come.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130732 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Benatia eyes regular Juve role

http://www.football-italia.net/102483/official-juve-make-benatia-permanent

May 12, 2017

Medhi Benatia says he hopes to have “more of an opportunity next season, especially with no AFCON” after completing a permanent transfer to Juventus.

Benatia put pen to paper on a three-year contract with Juve on Friday, and the former Bayern Munich defender believes he is good enough to dislodge Giorgio Chiellini and Leonardo Bonucci in the Bianconeri’s central defence.

“I’m happy to announce that Juve have decided to keep me, I’ll be Bianconero for at least the next three years,” he told the club’s official website.

“I’m happy. Ever since I got here, I said that I saw myself here. I didn’t want to go back to Bayern or go somewhere else.

“I hope the future will be full of satisfaction. With my teammates, I’ve found myself in a good way, we have a top group, who have fun, and that’s also seen on the pitch.

“I hope that I’ll have more of an opportunity next season, also because there won’t be an Africa Cup of Nations.

“The game against Roma? It’ll be difficult, Roma are having a great campaign.

“We need a point for the Scudetto, but it’ll be difficult because the Giallorossi are playing for the Champions League and behind them are Napoli, who aren’t stopping and are doing well.

“What I think about the Coppa Italia final against Lazio? They’re one of the best teams in Italy, they’re in good shape.

“We must be ready, we want to celebrate two trophies in four days. We hope to do well.

“Already thinking about the Champions League final against Real Madrid? No. We’re happy about it, but we didn’t celebrate because there are other games to play in the immediate future.

“Getting to the final is good, but winning is even better. Now we’ll think about Roma, Lazio and then the other games calmly.

“Where do I see myself in 2020? I don’t know, [but I’ll be] even older! I still see myself here, I’m fine in Turin and so are my family.

“We still want to win lots of trophies, but it won’t be easy because there’ll be quality teams in Italy [in the future]. Still, we work to always be the best.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130732 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Monaco ask after Benatia

http://www.football-italia.net/104342/monaco-ask-after-benatia

Jun 18, 2017

Monaco are showing interest in Juventus defender Medhi Benatia, who was just signed from Bayern Munich for €17m.

The centre-back arrived on loan a year ago at a cost of €3m and the €17m option to buy was activated last month, along with a contract to June 2020.

According to Calciomercato.it, the Morocco international could already be heading towards the exit.

Champions of France Monaco have set their sights on the ex-Roma player and, if they make Juventus a profit, could well see their offer accepted.

The 30-year-old was born and raised in France, but hasn’t played there since leaving Clermont Foot for Udinese in 2010.

This season Benatia managed 21 competitive appearances for Juve, scoring one goal.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130732 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Benatia: 'Juve helped Bonucci'

http://www.football-italia.net/109630/benatia-juve-helped-bonucci

Sep 9, 2017

Medhi Benatia warns Leonardo Bonucci succeeded at Juventus “thanks also to Andrea Barzagli, Giorgio Chiellini and the rest.”

The Morocco international has effectively taken over after Bonucci’s surprise summer transfer to Milan.

“I don’t think Bonucci’s departure has anything to do with the number of goals we’ve conceded so far this season,” Benatia told Mediaset Premium.

“I respect Leonardo a great deal, he is an excellent player, but he did well at Juve thanks also to Andrea Barzagli, Giorgio Chiellini, Gigi Buffon, Stephan Lichtsteiner and the rest.

“We always try to give our best and Dani Alves has gone too, but changes are normal with a period of adjustment. We’ve still started the season strong with three Serie A victories.”

This evening, the Bianconeri beat Chievo 3-0 and prepare for Tuesday’s Champions League trip to Barcelona.

“It wasn’t easy to face Chievo after the break for international duty and ahead of Barcelona, but we did well and can now focus on the future with confidence.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130732 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Benatia sends Morocco to World Cup

http://www.football-italia.net/112682/benatia-sends-morocco-world-cup

Nov 11, 2017

Juventus defender Medhi Benatia was on target as Morocco qualified for the World Cup for the first time since 1998.

Benatia blasted in from a corner during the 2-0 victory away to the Ivory Coast.

That result eliminated the Ivorians from the tournament in Russia in 2018, while Tunisia also qualified at the expense of DR Congo.

Morocco have remarkably qualified from Group C without conceding a single goal.

Qualified for the 2018 World Cup:

Russia (hosts), Brazil, Iran, Japan, Mexico, Belgium, South Korea, Saudi Arabia, Germany, England, Spain, Nigeria, Costa Rica, Poland, Egypt, Iceland, Serbia, Portugal, France, Uruguay, Colombia, Argentina, Panama, Senegal, Morocco, Tunisia.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130732 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Benatia issues Juve warning

http://www.football-italia.net/113277/benatia-issues-juve-warning

Nov 24, 2017

Medhi Benatia has warned Juventus that “if we don’t beat Olympiakos, it means we don’t deserve” to qualify for the Champions League last 16.

Juve go into their final group game second and a point clear of Sporting CP, who face the daunting task of a trip to Barcelona, making a victory over Olympiacos not necessary for the knockout stages.

Nonetheless, Benatia told Gazzetta dello Sport: “It’s all very simple: if we don’t beat Olympiakos, it means we don’t deserve go through.

“The numbers are clear: we’ve conceded so many goals since the start of the season, and for a team like ours, it’s not normal.

“But it’s not just about defence because we all defend together. How do we try to maintain constant concentration? We just have to go back to being solid and play with our usual attitude.

“That’s what made us win in the first place. It was the case for me last season but, above all, for others over the years.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130732 messaggi

2wg6lhu.png

Arsenal's £35m bid for Juventus defender Medhi Benatia rejected?

https://www.sportsmole.co.uk/football/arsenal/transfer-talk/

news/arsenals-35m-medhi-benatia-bid-rejected_314910.html

Dec 26, 2017

Arsenal have been knocked back in their pursuit of Juventus defender Medhi Benatia after tabling a £35m bid, according to a report.

The Morocco international recently emerged as the Gunners' rumoured top target, as they seek central defensive cover for the second half of the campaign.

Italian outlet Calciomercato suggests that Arsenal have now made a move for Benatia, only for their opening bid to be knocked back by Serie A champions Juve.

Arsenal, previously linked with fellow Juventus star Daniele Rugani, are now considering whether to return with another offer or instead turn their attention elsewhere. Benatia, formerly of Roma and Bayern Munich, has featured 13 times in the Italian top flight and Champions League this term.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130732 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Benatia: Juve will be top

http://www.football-italia.net/114851/benatia-juve-will-be-top

Dec 28, 2017

Medhi Benatia says he is confident that Juventus “will be top of Serie A when the big games come up.”

Benatia scored Juve’s winner in their 1-0 victory over Roma before Christmas to stay within a point of leaders Napoli, and the defender warned the Bianconeri would do everything possible to lift their seventh Scudetto in succession.

“Qualifying for the World Cup was a dream and we managed to do it 20 years later,” the defender told JTV.

“As [Morocco] captain, I felt responsibility and it’s even more beautiful like this. Scudetto? We need to stay on this path.

“If no goals are conceded, we have forwards who can score at any moment. Napoli will be there until the end and I’ve also seen Roma in a good way.

“They have something more than Inter, but they’re still a solid team. In March-April, when the big games come up, I’m certain and convinced that Juventus will be top.

“I didn’t play much last season, but now the Coach he is giving me plenty of game time and I hope to repay his faith by always doing better.

“You have to work hard here, and if you want to play on Sunday, you have to train well.

“The Coach doesn’t just look at names but follows through with his ideas, so if he needs to make a change, he does so without thinking twice.

“We all know we have to give 100 percent. Therefore in training, there’s always great intensity.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130732 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Benatia: ‘Higuain scores less but wins more. Juventus can win CL’

https://www.football-italia.net/116156/‘higuain-scores-less-wins-more’

https://www.football-italia.net/116157/benatia-‘juventus-can-win-cl’

Jan 25, 2018

Medhi Benatia says Gonzalo Higuain can score less at Juventus and win more, since at Napoli “he scored 36 goals but didn’t win anything”.

Pipita hasn’t scored in his last five appearances for the Bianconeri, and hasn’t found the back of the net in Serie A since his goal against the Partenopei on December 1.

“There are no players like him who work so hard for the team,” Benatia insisted when asked about Higuain by Premium Sport.

“He’s realised that with Juve he might score 20 goals but he can win titles, elsewhere he scored 36 goals and won nothing. That’s what makes the difference.

“His attitude is always great and he’s working really hard for us, after that he either scores or he doesn’t.

“It really doesn’t interest me and I don’t think it even bothers him, because he’s happy when the team wins.

“Naturally a striker wants to score, but he’s working hard like everyone else. He’s giving us important answers in terms of attitude and makes it easier for us.”

Benatia was then asked if the Scudetto race is now down to just Juve and Napoli.

“Still no, it’s too early to say. Lazio are doing very well and Inter are always in the race. In my opinion we’re ahead, but we’re not alone.”

Medhi Benatia sees “no reason” Juventus can’t win the Champions Leauge, but “first we have to beat Tottenham, who are quality opponents”.

The Bianconeri have been to the final twice in the past three seasons, but on both occasions they were beaten, first by Barcelona and then by Real Madrid.

“First we have to beat Tottenham, who are quality opponents,” Benatia cautioned, speaking to Premium Sport.

“We have the ability to go through and then we’ll have to be ready mentally because now begins the part where you play for your season.

“If we were to qualify for the Quarter-Finals it would mean the usual teams like Paris Saint-Germain, Barcelona, Bayern Munich and Real Madrid, who, if they want to save their season, must bet everything on the Champions League.

“To go forward in Europe we need to beat those teams.

“Can we reach the final again? Certainly. We already got there last season and then we got it wrong in the second half.

“This year we’re more or less the same as last season and, in fact, we’re even stronger. I see no reason we can’t achieve our objectives.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130732 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Benatia: 'Napoli beautiful, Juve solid'

https://www.football-italia.net/117324/benatia-napoli-beautiful-juve-solid

Feb 17, 2018

Medhi Benatia claims Napoli “play the most beautiful football, but Juventus are more solid” and don’t miss Leonardo Bonucci.

“It’ll be a tough Scudetto race to the end, but I am convinced we can win it,” the defender told La Stampa newspaper.

“People seem to act as if it’s all to be taken for granted, which isn’t the case, but at the end of the day it’s nice to know they consider us winning to be normality.

“Napoli play the most beautiful football, but we are more solid and stronger. We proved that with our win at the Stadio San Paolo.

“I don’t listen to controversy around Juve. After six years of our success, so many hope that someone else will win. It happened to Lyon in France when they won for seven years in a row, but the truth was that the other teams were a step behind, just as they are behind Juve.”

Some also expected the Old Lady to struggle when Leonardo Bonucci moved to Milan over the summer.

“Do you really think the club directors would let someone so talented leave if they thought it would create problems for Juventus? It took a little time to adjust, but then we found our balance and solidity.”

The Bianconeri had taken a 2-0 lead over Tottenham Hotspur in the Champions League, but were pegged back to 2-2.

“We could’ve done more, we know that, but we are certain that we can win at Wembley.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130732 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Benatia: 'Loser excuses against Juve'

https://www.football-italia.net/117926/benatia-loser-excuses-against-juve

March 1, 2018

Medhi Benatia reveals he “relied on the same loser excuses” against Juventus when he was at Roma. “They don’t play well, the referee is helping, etc.”

The defender sat down with teammate Blaise Matuidi for YouTube channel Bros. Stories.

“That’s what people in Italy don’t understand. They are always looking for excuses, but don’t look at the way in which Juventus work.

“Before that, I was playing for Roma, so I was on the other side. I would say: ‘Oh Juve win but they don’t play well. They win because of the referee, because of this and that.’ You know, the same loser excuses, because losers always need an excuse.

“But when they see how hard we work and how seriously we take every detail, of course we get results. We are obliged to get results.

“Even you were telling me at the start of the season that Inter were really strong and Roma impressive, but I told you, listen Blaise, I know Serie A. In two months, there won’t be anyone left up there. These sides can win seven or eight, maybe nine or 10 games, but 38…

“Italian football is difficult, you’ve seen how hard it is. Every team plays the performance of a lifetime against us. It’s not just the players in the squad that makes the difference, it’s the hard work! Juve dominate in Italy today thanks to hard work.

“People don’t realise how hard we work. They should be here to see it with us.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130732 messaggi

swcy9l.png

No fine for Benatia

Tensione Benatia-Allegri: 'Stai zitto!'. Niente multa o sgabello come Bonucci

https://www.football-italia.net/118549/no-fine-benatia

Mar 15, 2018

Juventus defender Medhi Benatia will reportedly avoid a fine after his argument with Massimiliano Allegri.

The Bianconeri moved four points clear of Napoli with a 2-0 win over Atalanta yesterday, but there was a minor touchline incident after the second goal.

In the build-up to the goal, Benatia tussled with Marten de Roon, with the Moroccan ending up with a ripped shirt.

Both were booked, meaning that the Juve man will miss their next match with Spal, and Benatia was still furious as he went to get a new shirt.

Fearing the defender would be booked again, Allegri told him four times: “shut up”.

Benatia continued to argue, perhaps trying to explain to his Coach what happened, but Gazzetta dello Sport reports that he’s not at risk of a fine.

“There was a moment of anger, but he calmed down,” Allegri explained after the match.

“As well as being a good player, he is a lovely lad, but at times when the blood boils, he becomes difficult to control.

“I told him to just stay quiet, because he risked a yellow card for that reaction.

“When you are 2-0 up and near the end, you have to use your brain.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130732 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Benatia: The Juve difference…

https://www.football-italia.net/118905/benatia-juve-difference

Mar 23, 2018

Medhi Benatia says ‘Juventus don’t ask you to be nice or play good football but to win’ as he eyes the Treble with the Bianconeri.

Benatia’s first season at Juve yielded a domestic double, and the Morocco defender believes his side have what it takes to go one better this term.

“At the start, everything seems uphill because there’s so much sacrifice and you have to give 110 percent every day, but now I feel good,” he told Tuttosport.

“Juve don’t ask you to be nice or play good football, but to win. This is the mentality that I’ve also tried to transfer to my Morocco.

“Real Madrid? It’ll be my first time at the Bernabeu. As for [Achraf] Hakimi, who plays for Real, I’d tell him that we’re a different team to last year.

“Still, he’s a rising star. You don’t play for Real at 20 years of age if you have no talent.

“Winning everything is a stimulus, we’ll try to make it happen and then we’ll think about the World Cup.

“For now, I’m focused on my club because if I want to have a good World Cup, it all goes through Juventus.

“The priority remains the Scudetto and then the Champions League, which is our dream and that of all our fans.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130732 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Benatia in rape slur storm

https://www.football-italia.net/120040/benatia-rape-slur-storm

Apr 17, 2018

Juventus defender Medhi Benatia is in a war of words with an Italian comedian, after he allegedly compared the penalty against Real Madrid to rape.

The Moroccan international was incensed when Lucas Vazquez was awarded a penalty in the Bernabeu in the 93rd minute, reportedly comparing it to a rape in the mixed zone after the final whistle.

This understandably caused great offence, and comedian Maurizio Crozza responded on his late night show.

“You can’t talk about rape, you’re the one who went up the *** in the 93rd minute,” Crozza said.

“I don’t know if you have any idea what rape is. Obviously neither do I, but if you want to experience the emotion then next time in the box stick it up there. At that point you’ll get an idea.”

Benatia clearly saw the broadcast, and responded to the comedian on Instagram.

“If you want to try I’m at Vinovo every day, I’ll wait for you,” Benatia posted on his live story, above a picture of Crozza.

“Imbecile ****head, you don’t make anyone laugh. Shove it where you like it.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130732 messaggi

Home

Benatia reveals Juve doubts

https://www.football-italia.net/121894/benatia-reveals-juve-doubts

May 25, 2018

Juventus defender Medhi Benatia admits he ‘likes’ Olympique Marseille boss Rudi Garcia and that Gianluigi Buffon has left ‘a huge void’ behind.

Benatia played under Garcia at Roma during the 2013-14 campaign and has been linked with making way for Atletico Madrid’s Diego Godin, while Buffon could join the Algerian in Ligue 1 with Paris Saint-Germain.

“I like Rudi Garcia, but I still have two years left on my contract,” he told RMC Sport.

“Right now, my priority is the World Cup. After that, we’ll see what's best for Juventus and I.

“Buffon? I’m sad, it was hard to see his locker empty. I adore Gigi. Beyond the player, his departure leaves a huge void.

“It’s difficult to imagine Juventus without him because he’s more than a goalkeeper. For me, he was like an older brother.

“I’m not surprised by the rumours about PSG: what distinguishes Buffon is his mentality, that he’s still hungry for victories.

“As long as he has this desire, there’s no reason for him to stop playing. I don’t see another goalkeeper of his quality available for nothing.

“PSG already have a great goalkeeper in Areola, but Buffon would be a huge coup.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130732 messaggi

Home

Benatia: ‘Respect Garcia, but…’

https://www.football-italia.net/122465/benatia-‘respect-garcia-but…’

Jun 5, 2018

Medhi Benatia admits “I respect Rudi Garcia and all his staff” amid links to Marseille but “I still have two years on my Juventus contract”.

The centre-back was a regular alongside Giorgio Chiellini this season, but has nonetheless been linked with a summer exit.

A reunion with Garcia, with whom he worked at Roma, a the Stade Velodrome has been mooted, but the Moroccan wants to respect his contract in Turin.

“I respect Garcia and all his staff,” Benatia told France Football.

“But I still have two years on my Juventus contract and I want to respect that. Right now my attention is solely focused on the World Cup.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130732 messaggi

Home

Juve to offer Benatia extension

https://www.football-italia.net/124173/report-juve-offer-benatia-extension

Jul 8, 2018

Juventus will offer defender Mehdi Benatia a contract extension and could turn to Diego Godin if he refuses, according to Tuttosport.

The Moroccan international made 32 appearances in all competitions for the Old Lady last season, scoring four goals.

He has been linked with a move away from the Turin club this summer, amid rumours the Serie A champions would be prepared to sell him for around €20m.

However, the Italian sports daily claims the Bianconeri have had a change of heart and now want the 31-year-old to extend his stay with the club.

Benatia joined Juve in 2016 and has two years remaining on his current deal.

Should Benatia not sign, Tuttosport say the Old Lady will turn their attentions to signing Uruguayan centre-back Godin from Atletico Madrid.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130732 messaggi

Benatia: ‘I want to play more’

https://www.football-italia.net/130274/benatia-‘i-want-play-more’

Nov 5, 2018

Juventus centre-back Medhi Benatia admits “I’m struggling playing a game every now and then” and “we’ll see what happens” in January.

The Moroccan played 90 minutes against Cagliari on Saturday, but he’s played only four Serie A games so far this season.

“I’m struggling playing a game every now and then,” Benatia told La Stampa.

“Last year I did well because I had more consistency, unfortunately I don’t have it this year. It’s part of my job, and I work to always be ready, but it’s not a pleasant situation.

“It’s normal that I’m not enjoying it, I’m 31 and I want to play as much as possible.

“January? Let’s see what happens, how I’m used, if Juve still need me, if [Coach Max] Allegri wants me…

“I’m available to the team, as long as I’m here I’ll give my all. If I’m needed in the Champions League I’ll be ready.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti