Vai al contenuto
Accedi per seguire   
Socrates

18 - Moise Kean

130539 messaggi

image.jpeg

Moise Kean: Juventus teenager racially abused in Cagliari

Visualizza l'immagine su Twitter

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/soccer/moise-kean-juventus-teenager-racially-abused-in-cagliari/ar-BBVzaZk

Apr 4, 2019

A week after England's star players were racially abused during an international match in Montenegro, a rising star in Italian football was subject to racist abuse Tuesday during a Serie A match.

Teenage Juventus striker Moise Kean, born in Italy to Ivorian parents, had to endure monkey chants from a section of Cagliari fans during a game Juve won 2-0.

After scoring his team's second goal late in the match, the 19-year-old held his arms aloft in front of the home fans, which intensified the abuse.

"The best way to respond to racism," he wrote on Instagram afterwards aside a picture of himself with arms outstretched.

Teenager criticized by teammate

But Kean's teammate Leonardo Bonucci said the striker had to take "50-50 of the blame."

"Moise should not have done that and the Curva [fans] should not have reacted in that way," the defender told Sky Sports Italia.

"Kean knows that when goals are scored he just has to think about cheering with the team, hugging them all together. It was an episode and even he knows he could have done something different."

England and Manchester City star Raheem Sterling criticized the defender for his remarks, posting on Instagram: "All you can do now is laugh."

Juventus manager Massimiliano Allegri also criticized Kean for his celebration.

"He shouldn't have celebrated in that manner," said Allegri, according to the club's official website.

"He is a young man and he has to learn, but certain things from the crowd also shouldn't be heard."

In his post-match interview Allegri called those racially abusing Kean "idiots who do stupid things and ruin it for everyone else" and said that the authorities did not want to tackle the problem.

"You need great intelligence to deal with these situations and should not go to provoke people. That, of course, does not mean the idiots in the crowd and the way they reacted should be justified," he told reporters.

"I don't think talking about it all the time helps. I don't think halting play helps, because not everyone in the stadium did that.

"We need to use the cameras, find those who are doing it and punish them. It's very simple, identify them and not one-year ban or two, just give them a lifetime ban.

"We've got the technology, it can be done if the authorities want to. The problem is, they don't really want to."

At the time of publishing, CNN has not received a response to requests for comment from Serie A, Juventus or Cagliari. 

Warning issued to crowd

According to reports, the match was delayed by around three minutes and a warning was issued to the crowd over the public address system.

Juventus captain Giorgio Chiellini led the player protest to referee Piero Giacomelli, while Juve midfielder Blaise Matuidi -- who complained last year that he was subject to racist abuse at the same stadium -- also spoke to the referee and reportedly threatened to walk off.

Luca Ceppitelli, Cagliari captain, was also seen appealing directly to the home fans behind the goal for the offensive chants to stop.

Cagliari president Tommaso Giulini told Sky Italia: "We should avoid moralism. Kean was wrong as the Juventus players also said ... if there were racist chants they must be condemned, of course."

Earlier on Tuesday, Uefa president Aleksander Ceferin said referees would be told to be "brave" and stop matches where there was racial abuse from fans.

"The moment a match is stopped, or it's not played, I think that 90% of normal people in the stadium would kick the asses of those idiots," said Ceferin.

Racism still a problem in football

During a Euro 2020 qualifying match on March 25, England players were subjected to abuse in Montenegro, which led to forward Sterling to call on football's authorities to do more to tackle racism.

Several incidents of racists abuse have been reported in English football this season, while last year the German Football Federation came under scrutiny after star player Mesut Özil, who has Turkish heritage, announced his retirement from international football for what he called a "feeling of racism and disrespect."

Over the years, there have been a number of ugly incidents in Italian football.

A Boxing Day game between Napoli and AC Milan last December was marred by racist chanting towards Napoli's Senegalese defender Kalidou Koulibaly, with Napoli coach Carlo Ancelotti saying he would be happy for his side to stop playing the next time a member of his team was racially abused.

In 2017, Ghanaian footballer Sulley Muntari walked off the pitch after hearing abuse while playing for Pescara.

Condividi questo messaggio

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

Home

Kean fined for dive, Cagliari

https://www.football-italia.net/136641/kean-fined-dive-cagliari

Apr 5, 2019

Moise Kean has been fined €2,000 for diving against Cagliari, who will be investigated after their fans racially abused the Juventus striker.

The FIGC ruled on Thursday that a second investigation would be needed to identify the individuals who subjected Kean to racist chants at Sardegna Arena midweek.

In the meantime, however, the Italy starlet must pay €2,000 for his act of simulation during the Bianconeri’s 2-0 win.

Napoli hitman Arkadiusz Milik is also fined €2,000 for diving during Napoli’s 2-1 defeat to Empoli.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

Home

Kean: I suffered for football

Risultati immagini per moise kean juventus

https://www.football-italia.net/137779/kean-i-suffered-football

May 7, 2019

Juventus and Italy striker Moise Kean has revealed how he would ‘beg, borrow, steal and save all week’ to pursue his football dream.

Kean has established himself as both a first-team player for Juventus and an Italy international this season, and the 19-year-old reflected on the struggle he faced growing up. 

“Once I was so desperate to play football that I stole a ball from a priest,” he told The Players’ Tribune.

“I grew up in Asti, near Turin, Italy. And if you wanted to play in our neighbourhood, you could always find a football in the priest’s office at the oratory near our house.

“The priest was a nice man who kept all the balls in a drawer. But, you see, here’s the thing: He never locked it.

“So every time I lost my own ball — maybe because I had kicked it over a fence — I would sneak over to the oratory, wait for the priest to go upstairs, and then take a ball from his drawer.

“When you grow up in Asti, you need a football at all times. Need it. I used to play football on an asphalt pitch behind the church. Six-vs-six.

“Each player had to pay 10 euros, I would beg, borrow, steal and save all week so I could afford my fee. 

The winning team would take all the money. I swear, everyone in Asti would come to the oratory to play: kids with money, kids with no money, tourists, locals, everyone.

“And it was a battle every week. If you got tackled you had to pretend it didn’t hurt so people wouldn’t pick on you.

“This is how I learned to play football. This is where my journey started. When you play football like that, you learn to play with hunger.

“You learn that football, like life, has ups and downs. Sometimes you score in the last minute of a game and win 60 euros for everyone. Sometimes you don’t.

“Nutmegging your opponent was almost as important as scoring a goal when you played on our field.

“When you grow up nutmegging people with money on the line, nutmegging Giorgio Chiellini in training doesn’t seem so scary.

“I mean, that’s actually not totally true — it’s actually very, very scary. I still have a scar on my ankle from the last time I tried a trick play on Chiellini. He a bad man.

“When I turn up to training now, I see a player like Paulo Dybala and think, Damn, this guy would kill at the oratory. I always think of the boys there — because that’s where this all began.

“So, yes. Once, I was so desperate to play football that I used to steal from a priest. And I thank God every day that I did.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

Home

Cagliari not punished for Kean racism

https://www.football-italia.net/138047/cagliari-not-punished-kean-racism

May 14, 2019

Cagliari will not be charged after the FIGC downplayed the severity of the racial abuse their fans directed at Juventus striker Moise Kean.

Kean was subjected to racist chants from sections of Cagliari support after his late goal during Juve’s 2-0 win at the Sardegna Arena on April 2.

It has taken the FIGC over a month to finally reach a verdict, yet on Tuesday it was announced that the Rossoblu had been spared as the chants had ‘an objectively limited relevance’.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

Home

Kean and Zaniolo punished

Kean-Zaniolo-ig.jpg

https://www.football-italia.net/139771/report-kean-and-zaniolo-punished

Jun 22, 2019

There are reports Moise Kean and Nicolò Zaniolo have been excluded from the Italy U21 squad for tardiness ahead of the crunch match with Belgium.

The final group game kicks off tonight at 20.00 UK time (19.00 GMT) at the Mapei Stadium in Reggio Emilia.

According to Il Romanista and SiamoLaRoma.it, both Roma midfielder Zaniolo (who was suspended tonight anyway) and Juventus striker Kean (who was expected to start) have been punished by Coach Gigi Di Biagio.

They turned up late to a team meeting when preparing tonight’s game and were excluded as punishment.

It’s not clear if Kean or Zaniolo would be welcomed back into the fold if Italy continue to the semi-finals, but it is certainly a huge blow just hours before a crucial match.

Kean and Zaniolo share a room in the Azzurrini training camp and the Juve teen regularly posts Instagram updates of their antics, singing and dancing.

There was also one this afternoon, which was promptly removed after the story broke of his punishment.

Ironically, it was of Kean dancing to a song with the lyrics: "Tell me where and when, I won't be late tonight."

It means a change of line-up tonight, as Kean was due to start in a trident attack with Patrick Cutrone and Federico Chiesa.

Embedded video

Giustamente oggi #Kean ballava sulle note di:

“Dimmi dove e quando...DA STASERA NON ARRIVO IN RITARDO”

Bene ma non benissimo

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

Home

Arsenal step up Kean offer

Risultati immagini per moise kean scudetto 2019

https://www.football-italia.net/141099/arsenal-step-kean-offer

Jul 22, 2019

Arsenal are surging forward in their pursuit of Moise Kean, offering €35m, but Juventus want a buy-back option.

According to Tuttosport, the Gunners have stepped up their interest in the 19-year-old striker considerably over the last couple of days.

Everton, Borussia Dortmund and Sevilla are also interested, but Arsenal seem to be the favourites now.

They are even ready to increase the previous €30m bid to €35m.

However, Juve remain adamant they will only let the Italy international go with a clause in his contract allowing a return to Turin for approximately €40m.

This does not sit well with the Gunners and could scupper the deal.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

Home

Everton continue Kean talks

Risultati immagini per moise kean juventus

https://www.football-italia.net/141338/everton-continue-kean-talks

Jul 28, 2019

Juventus continue to warn Everton that they won’t sell Moise Kean unless there’s a buy-back clause included.

The 19-year-old striker was a sensation last season, scoring two goals in three senior Italy caps, with seven goals in 17 competitive appearances for Juve.

With Gonzalo Higuain turning down a move to Roma and Mario Mandzukic also still in the squad, it’s increasingly likely Kean will be shipped out to gain experience with regular playing time.

It has been reported for over a week now that the Bianconeri are prepared to sell Kean, but only if there is a buy-back clause included to ensure he can return to Turin.

Clubs including Arsenal, Borussia Dortmund, Fiorentina, Ajax, Barcelona and Wolves have been linked, but Everton are the most consistent candidates.

They could sign the teenager for €35m, but the Toffees are trying to pay more in order to scrap the buy-back clause.

Kean is a product of the Juve academy, so they do not intend to sell him without some sort of insurance about his future.

By selling rather than just a plain loan deal, they hope to monetise the temporary departure too.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

Home

Kean to Everton done deal

Risultati immagini per kean everton

https://www.football-italia.net/141434/reports-kean-everton-done-deal

Jul 30, 2019

Juventus striker Moise Kean is heading to Everton for €30m plus bonuses and will have a medical over the next 48 hours, claim multiple Italian reports.

Agent Mino Raiola communicated to various Italian transfer experts, including Sky Sport Italia, Mediaset Premium and Goal.com, that the deal was done.

It’s reported 19-year-old Kean will earn €3m per year at Everton and has already left the Continassa training camp in Turin to pack his bags.

The sticking point had been Juve’s insistence on retaining a buy-back option in his contract and it's not yet clear whether that is included.

More likely is a verbal agreement giving the Bianconeri first refusal if Everton decide to sell Kean in future, but not for a pre-agreed fee.

It’s believed Everton will pay €30m plus up to €10m in various bonuses and add-ons.

Kean set several records, as he was the first player born in the year 2000 to score in the top five European Leagues, achieving this in May 2017 against Bologna.

Despite only turning 19 in February, the Turin-born talent has already scored two goals in three senior caps for Italy.

Last season, he played just 661 minutes of football for Juventus in all competition, spread over 17 games, but still scored seven goals with one assist.

Kean is undoubtedly a natural talent, but it hasn’t all been smooth sailing for the teenager.

He used to say his idol was Mario Balotelli and he was dropped from the Italy Under-21 European Championship line-up as punishment for turning up late to training.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

Home

Official: Kean joins Everton

Kean-1908-Everton.jpg

https://www.football-italia.net/141660/official-kean-joins-everton

Aug 4, 2019

Everton have officially signed Moise Kean from Juventus on a five-year deal, worth €27.5m plus €2.5m bonuses. “Everton is a club looking to the future and so am I.”

A statement confirmed the deal will earn Juve €27.5m plus €2.5m in various performance-related bonuses.

Although there is no buy-back option included in the contract, Juventus will be given the chance to match any offer if and when Everton sell Kean in future.

“I am very proud and honoured to wear the Everton shirt. I will give my best to this team,” Kean told evertontv.

“I was convinced to sign because Everton is a club looking to the future and so am I. I know about the size of the Club. It has big ambition and I will work very hard to help us fulfil what we want to achieve.

“I am used to winning and I want to bring this winning attitude to the team. I hope I will be very good on the field and bring the fans joy.”

Despite his tender age, Kean already has three senior Italy caps, scoring two goals.

He found the net seven times in 17 competitive games last season for Juventus, on average a goal every 94 minutes on the pitch.

“Moise is strong, fast, with many good qualities as a striker and he is just 19 years old,” Coach Marco Silva told evertontv.

“He has talent and he is ready to work, ready to improve our squad and gives us different solutions.

“Of course he was at a big club, now he’s come to another big club and is ready to fight for this challenge and to give everything to Everton Football Club.”

It’s reported in Italy that Kean had received more lucrative offers from bigger clubs, but wanted guarantees of regular first team football in the build-up to Euro 2020.

Image credit: Evertonfc.com

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

Kean: 'Ronaldo told me to pursue my dreams'

185034295-34a29085-e7f3-4167-bdda-6df1cc

https://www.calciomercato.com/en/news/kean-ronaldo-told-me-to-pursue-my-dreams-98736

Aug 16, 2019

Former Juventus forward and current Everton star Moise Kean has revealed that it was Cristiano Ronaldo who advised him to pursue his dreams if he wanted by leaving Juve.

In an interview that Kean gave to the official Everton website, he talked about leaving Juve.

He said: "Before leaving Turin I spoke to my bianconeri team-mates. I also spoke with Cristiano Ronaldo who told me to pursue my dreams and to continue to work hard."

On greater responsibility, he said: "I have always had to take on great responsibilities in my career. I have always played against guys older than me and this has made me even stronger". 

When asked about racism, the striker said: "It is a phenomenon that we must all fight together. Juventus was a great help when the Cagliari episode happened, I was concentrating to do the best for the team and I have to thank everyone for the support they gave me."

Kean has already made his debut for Everton, having appeared in their goalless draw at Crystal Palace last weekend.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

KEAN TO JUVENTUS A ‘DONE DEAL’

Moise Kean: Het 'wonder' waar Italië voor heeft gebeden | Goal.com

Juventus have reportedly closed a deal with Everton for Moise Kean’s return to the Allianz Stadium. The player is expected to arrive in Turin tonight.

Sky Sport Italia reports the young Italy striker is set to a return to the Bianconeri, having agreed a loan deal with an obligation to buy with conditions worth €20m in total.

Kean left Juventus in August 2019 but has struggled to establish himself in the Premier League and was loaned out to Paris Saint-Germain in 2020-21.

Continue -> https://bit.ly/2Wz311t

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

Juventus sets their asking price for Moise Kean

Kean

During this transfer window, it appears that Moise Kean could be a Juventus player selected for departure, as two clubs have expressed interest in acquiring the services of the striker. ......

Initially, the club had considered parting ways with Dusan Vlahovic as a potential trade to secure Lukaku’s transfer. However, no concrete offers have materialised for the Serbian player, leading to a shift in focus towards selling Kean instead.

Both Fulham and AC Milan have expressed keen interest in Kean and appear highly motivated to secure his addition to their respective squads. .....

The Bianconeri are prepared to entertain an offer in the vicinity of 30 million euros for the transfer of Kean. .....

Read more -> https://www.juvefc.com/juventus-sets-their-asking-price-for-moise-kean/

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

Moise Kean enjoying Spalletti’s system: “We play attacking football, I understood my mistakes”

Moise Kean: The 'miracle' Italy have been praying for | Goal.com

Juventus striker Moise Kean made his return to the Italian national team on Saturday, starting in the 4-0 win over Malta at the San Nicola Stadium in Bari. ........

Kean played at the left side of an attacking trident, alongside Domenico Berardi and Giacomo Raspadori.

Although the Bianconeri star didn’t score, Luciano Spalletti praised him for his hard-working performance. ............

“The coach took a big step towards me, he helped me understand how to move on the pitch. Now it’s up to me to repay his trust”. 

“With Spalletti, we play a very offensive football, which is something I like. Against Malta, he asked me to attack the spaces a lot and receive the ball. ..........

“Now it’s time for me to take some responsibility. When you’re young, you make mistakes.

“I’ve understood the mistakes I made, now it’s up to me to prove on and off the pitch that you can still count on me, and that when the coach calls me, I’ll always be ready.”

Read more -> https://www.juvefc.com/moise-kean-enjoying-spallettis-system-we-play-attacking-football-i-understood-my-mistakes/

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

Vieri backs Moise Kean to hit top form after his first half against AC Milan

Pagelle di Milan-Juventus 0-1: follia Thiaw, l'ex Locatelli non perdona

Christian Vieri was notably impressed with Moise Kean’s performance in the first half as Juventus secured a victory over AC Milan during the weekend. Kean was given the opportunity to start the game, as both Dusan Vlahovic and Federico Chiesa were not fit enough for the fixture. ..............

In the match against Milan, while he didn’t find the net, Kean showcased promising form. The Milanese side ultimately lost the game, but Kean’s performance left a positive impression on Vieri, who believes that with time, Kean will regain his scoring prowess. 

He said: “Kean doesn’t drive me crazy, but he played an excellent first half. If he is given confidence, I think he can do something important.” ..............

Read more -> https://www.juvefc.com/vieri-backs-moise-kean-to-hit-top-form-after-his-first-half-against-ac-milan/

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

Should Kean’s exploits force Allegri to reconsider attacking hierarchy?

Juventus-Verona, annullati i gol di Vlahovic e Kean: ecco perché - la  Repubblica

Ten rounds into the season, Dusan Vlahovic and Federico Chiesa are leading the club’s scoring charts with four goals each. ............

On the opposite end of the spectrum lies Moise Kean with striking ZERO goals. ............

Well, football algorithms aren’t that simple, one might note.

Yes, Kean is yet to officially “score”, but those who have been following his displays closely since the start of the season would have surely noticed a comprehensive improvement in his game.

The 23-year-old is finally coming into his own as a modern striker, combining physical strength with a menacing pace and blossoming dribbling skills to present himself as an absolute thorn in the back of opposition defenders. Just ask Milan’s Malick Thiaw who earned himself a red card for failing to contain the Italian forward.

Unfortunately, the former Everton man has been extremely unlucky. He already has three goals disallowed this season. ............

First, most of us would agree that Chiesa must be an automatic starter barring any injuries. The Euro 2020 winner offers a unique skill set. He’s the only one able to genuinely interpret the second-striker role, even though he’s originally a winger.

Therefore, Kean, Vlahovic and Milik are left to battle for the Number 9 role. ............

At the moment, Allegri might be unwilling to scramble with his hierarchy, preferring to maintain the status quo. Moreover, the Serbian remains the club’s biggest investment in recent years, a fact that shouldn’t be undermined.

However, Kean is certainly gaining ground and is now breathing down his teammate’s neck. If he keeps showcasing his ever-improving skills, Allegri won’t be able to deny him a starting spot for too long. ............

Read more -> https://www.juvefc.com/opinion-should-keans-exploits-force-allegri-to-reconsider-attacking-hierarchy/

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

Scout says Moise Kean is now back at the highest level of performance

Mercato Juve, Kean in partenza? Una big di Serie A ci prova

Moise Kean has been in good form at Juventus in recent weeks, even though he hasn’t scored goals as frequently as one might expect.

The striker faces stiff competition for a starting spot, with Federico Chiesa, Dusan Vlahovic, and Arkadiusz Milik all vying for a place in the team. ...........

Football scout Michele Fratini is pleased with Kean’s development and acknowledges that he has become a much-improved player.

He said:

“It can be said that Kean has returned to very high levels, he had scored two goals of very high calibre, truly beautiful. He is very young and with Raspadori and Scamacca, they form an excellent trio for the national team.” ...........

Read more -> https://www.juvefc.com/scout-says-moise-kean-is-now-back-at-the-highest-level-of-performance/

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

Moise Kean selected Juventus MVP in October

Kean è un giocatore nuovo, ecco i suoi segreti | Gazzetta.it

Ahead of the club’s encounter against Cagliari, Juventus presented Moise Kean the MVP award for October.

Although the striker is yet to break his duck, he played a crucial part in the club’s win over Milan at San Siro, as his run resulted in Malick Thiaw’s dismissal.

The 23-year-old also had two brilliant goals controversially disallowed against Hellas Verona. .............

Read more -> https://www.juvefc.com/video-moise-kean-selected-juventus-mvp-in-october/

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

JUVENTUS COULD LOAN OUT MOISE KEAN IN JANUARY

Moise Kean e il ritorno in Nazionale: può essere la svolta? Il colloquio  con Spalletti a Torino aveva fatto intuire

Serie A giants Juventus are considering the possibility of loaning out forward Moise Kean this month.  .............

There is now an increasing possibility of Juve loaning out the Italian, whose space has been left even more limited after the emergence of Turkish talent Kenan Yildiz, who has recently scored in the Serie A and also in the Coppa Italia.

Juve believe that Yildiz, despite his young age, presents a guarantee and they see him as a key part of the future. This will reduce the space for Kean .............

Read more -> https://www.getfootballnewsitaly.com/2024/juventus-could-loan-out-moise-kean-in-january/

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

Why is Moise Kean now down the pecking order at Juventus?

Kean è un giocatore nuovo, ecco i suoi segreti | Gazzetta.it

Moise Kean was confirmed as one of the four strikers by Juventus at the start of the season, with the club choosing not to offload him permanently or on loan. Despite returning from Everton with high expectations, Kean has faced challenges in finding his form and scoring goals for Juventus this season. While Max Allegri has maintained confidence in Kean, the Italian striker has struggled to make a significant impact.

Now, Juventus is reportedly considering sending Kean out on loan during the current transfer window. Kean is facing competition from emerging talent Kenan Yildiz, a Turkish striker who has impressed recently. Yildiz’s emergence has pushed Kean down the pecking order, and he is set to receive more playing time at the expense of his teammate. The report suggests that Kean may need a successful loan spell to regain a place in the Juventus team. .............

Read more -> https://www.juvefc.com/why-is-moise-kean-now-down-the-pecking-order-at-juventus/

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

Juventus’ demands could scupper Kean’s move to Fiorentina

Juve, parla l'ex preparatore di Kean: 'Può essere devastante. Alla  Fiorentina migliorerebbe'|Serie A | Calciomercato.com

Moise Kean is pushing to leave Juventus in this transfer window as he lacks game time at the Allianz Stadium.

The striker has been pushed further down the pecking order by the emergence of Kenan Yildiz.

The Turkish teenager is now one of the finest players in their squad and will continue to get game time at the Allianz Stadium.

Juve acknowledges that Kean needs to play and has opened the door for the Azzurri star to leave them this month. .............

Juve has no issues with sending the striker to Florence, but they are asking for a 3 million euro loan fee in return.

This could complicate the transfer because Fiorentina thinks the fee is too much for them to pay for a player for just six months. .............

Read more -> https://www.juvefc.com/juventus-demands-could-scupper-keans-move-to-fiorentina/

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

Monza leading the race to sign Juventus striker in January

Moise Kean does not rule out returning to PSG

Juventus forward Moise Kean could leave the club in January, and Monza have reportedly emerged as the front-runners in the race for his signature.

The 23-year-old has missed the action in recent weeks due to an injury.

But while he was out, Kenan Yildiz rose to the scene, cementing himself as an exciting as well as reliable option for Max Allegri upfront. .............

Monza are currently leading the race to sign the Italy international.

As the source tells it, Monza have overtaken Fiorentina in the race. The Tuscans are now lagging behind Adriano Galliani’s club.

However, the report mentions Rennes as another possible suitor. This would be a return to Ligue 1 for Kean had already spent the 2020/21 campaign on loan at Paris Saint-Germain. .............

Read more -> https://www.juvefc.com/monza-leading-the-race-to-sign-juventus-striker-in-january/

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

Moise Kean could move abroad this month

Moise Kean, la inversión de 28 M€ que sigue valorando la Juventus

Moise Kean is expected to depart Juventus this month, with clubs such as Monza and Fiorentina expressing interest in the striker.

Kean has faced challenges in finding the back of the net this season and has struggled to score goals.

He has witnessed Kenan Yildiz surpass him in the pecking order at the club and is eager to leave for more playing time.

Juventus is willing to let him go to ensure he continues to play, a decision aimed at preserving his market value. .............

Read more -> https://www.juvefc.com/report-moise-kean-could-move-abroad-this-month/

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

Di Marzio: Moise Kean seeks foreign move, Atletico Madrid join the fray

Kean via dalla Juve: l'attaccante ha una preferenza. ULTIME | OneFootball

Juventus striker Moise Kean reportedly prefers to join a foreign club rather than plying trade on loan at another Serie A club.

Following the emergence of Kenan Yildiz, the Italian fell further down in the attacking pecking order. .............

According to Italian journalist Gianluca Di Marzio, Fiorentina and Monza were the first clubs to knock on the door.

However, both tracks have seemingly faded, as the striker is more inclined towards a foreign experience.

Di Marzio claims that the Juventus striker has two French suitors in the shape of Nice and Rennes. .............

However, the journalist leaves the door open for a more glamorous destination, namely Atletico Madrid, where he would join Alvaro Morata and Antoine Griezmann at Diego Simeone’s court.

Kean should decide his future in the next few days, but he appears increasingly likely to leave Continassa before the end of the month. .............

Read more -> https://www.juvefc.com/di-marzio-moise-kean-seeks-foreign-move-atletico-madrid-join-the-fray/

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

Massimo Pavan does not think it makes sense for Juventus to sell Kean

Forgotten ex-Premier League star Moise Kean set to land stunning transfer  that will see him return to Champions League | The Sun

Juventus is looking to offload Moise Kean in the current transfer window, and several clubs have expressed interest in acquiring the striker. ............

The Azzurri striker has agreed to leave Juventus on loan this month, with a potential destination being Atletico de Madrid, where he could finish the season.

Despite having numerous attacking options, Massimo Pavan believes that Kean is still a crucial player for Juventus, and if he departs, he should be adequately replaced.

“I hope that Juventus buys someone in Kean’s place, not because in an absolute sense, it’s the need for an attacker, but because of the need to perhaps have a more flexible element. In my opinion, Kean would have been useful, perhaps with the match underway The choice to let him leave could be risky.” ............

Read more -> https://www.juvefc.com/massimo-pavan-does-not-think-it-makes-sense-for-juventus-to-sell-kean/

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

Moise Kean to visit Atletico Madrid on Monday ahead of loan move

Atletico Madrid Archives - The Cult of Calcio

Moise Kean’s loan move to Atletico Madrid is progressing well and could be completed next week. The Juventus striker is eager to join Los Colchoneros on a six-month loan after facing challenges with form at Juve.

The emergence of Kenan Yildiz has limited Kean’s opportunities at Juventus, and he is seeking more playing time. Atletico de Madrid anticipates selling at least one attacker this month to accommodate the Italian star. ............

Read more -> https://www.juvefc.com/moise-kean-to-visit-atletico-madrid-on-monday-ahead-of-loan-move/

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti