Accedi per seguire   
Socrates

Juventus Transfer Market

130719 messaggi

Home

Pogba announced Juve plan

https://www.football-italia.net/127446/report-pogba-announced-juve-plan

Sep 2, 2018

After Tuttosport, now the Sunday Express also claims Paul Pogba informed Manchester United he wants to join Juventus in January.

The story first emerged on the front page of Saturday’s edition of Turin-based newspaper Tuttosport, who were also the first to break the approach for Cristiano Ronaldo.

It suggested Pogba was determined to push through a January switch to his former club, as the rapport with Coach Jose Mourinho had broken down irrevocably.

However, the Sunday Express updated the story with added details, suggesting Pogba has already informed Manchester United of his desire to leave and is giving them time to find a replacement.

Under new rules, players would not be cup-tied for the Champions League knockout stages.

It’s an awkward situation, because Juventus are in the same Champions League group as Manchester United, travelling to Old Trafford on October 23 and hosting them in Turin on November 7.

The World Cup winner is still only 25 years old, but left Old Trafford as a free agent in the summer of 2012.

After finding success at Juve, he returned to Manchester for a then world record fee of €105m.

Condividi questo messaggio

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130719 messaggi

Home

Juventus consider Marcelo swap

https://www.football-italia.net/127542/juventus-consider-marcelo-swap

Sep 4, 2018

Juventus could swap Alex Sandro for Real Madrid’s Marcelo in January, reports claim.

The Bianconeri were linked with the left-back this summer, not least because they signed his friend and former teammate Cristiano Ronaldo.

Now Tuttosport is reporting that the Brazilian has a strained relationship with Coach Julen Lopetegui, and has been speaking regularly with CR7.

Juve could look to do a deal in January by offering Alex Sandro in exchange, the newspaper claims, and there are some within the Madrid hierarchy who are receptive to that idea.

Under UEFA’s new guidelines for the Champions League, three new players can be registered in a squad for the knockout stages “without any restrictions”.

That would mean neither Marcelo nor Alex Sandro would be cup-tied if they moved in January.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130719 messaggi

Home

Marcelo: ‘Juventus? I'm staying here…’

https://www.football-italia.net/127594/marcelo-‘juventus-im-staying-here…’

Sep 5, 2018

Real Madrid left-back Marcelo discusses Juventus links - “I’ve heard so many stupid things… I’ll stay here until the end of my career”.

There have been rumours that the Brazilian could be involved in a swap deal with his compatriot Alex Sandro, linking up with his friend Cristiano Ronaldo in Turin.

“I’ve heard so many stupid things, I’m here until the end,” Marcelo told Real Madrid TV.

“Some people become opinion leaders and create things that don’t exist. I’ve seen and read a lot of nonsense.

“I’m as fired-up as Vinicius, who is 18, I’ll stay here until the end of my career.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130719 messaggi

Home

Pogba: ‘In Manchester for now…’

https://www.football-italia.net/127614/pogba-‘-manchester-now…’

Sep 6, 2018

Paul Pogba says his future is “currently” at Manchester United, after links to Juventus and Barcelona but “who knows what will happen in the next few months”.

The French midfielder left the Bianconeri for what was then a world record fee in the summer of 2016, but was linked with a return this summer.

Sky Deutschland put the Juve and Barça rumours to the Manchester United captain, who reportedly has a strained relationship with manager Jose Mourinho.

“There was a lot of talk, but that’s all it was. I have a contract in Manchester,” Pogba replied.

“My future is currently in Manchester. I still have a contract and right now I’m playing there, but who knows what will happen in the next few months.

“Mourinho? We have a pure player and Coach relationship, and that’s the right thing.

“One thing I can assure you is that I’ll always give 100 per cent, no matter who the Coach is. I always give 100 per cent for United. I can’t say more than that.”

Pogba will be returning in Turin in November in any case, as Manchester United have drawn Juventus in the Champions League.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130719 messaggi

Home

‘Raiola? Never heard of him…’

https://www.football-italia.net/127867/‘raiola-never-heard-him…’

Sep 12, 2018

Legendary former Milan Coach Arrigo Sacchi hits back at Mino Raiola insisting “I’ve never heard of this person…”

The former Italy CT criticised Mario Balotelli after the draw with Poland, and the striker’s agent described him as “pitiful” and “finished”.

Today the ex Azzurri boss attended a sport festival in Milan and was asked about Raiola's comments.

“I’ve never heard of this person,” Sacchi shrugged, before going on to discuss Italian football in general.

“The word merit is one we don’t use often in Italy. We want to win, but you have to deserve it and patience is also a merit. We need to give people time to work.”

Carlo Ancelotti played under Sacchi at Milan, and the tactician was asked about his former midfielder’s start at Napoli.

“Ancelotti is facing a difficult challenge, because on a scale of 1 to 100, [Maurizio] Sarri managed a 99 at Napoli.

“Can Juventus win the Champions League? They’re working very well and are among the favourites.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130719 messaggi

Home

Pirlo makes Pogba admission

https://www.football-italia.net/127935/pirlo-makes-pogba-admission

Sep 14, 2018

Andrea Pirlo has confessed that ‘it wouldn’t surprise me’ if Paul Pogba returned to Juventus from Manchester United.

Pogba played alongside Pirlo for Juve between 2012 and 2015, the pair winning three Scudetti in that time, before the Frenchman moved back to Manchester United for a then-world record €110m.

“Juventus are a great club with history,” the former Italy midfielder told Tuttosport.

“From the start, I understood that their board had an ambitious project in mind. They’d just built the new stadium so they could get back to winning in Italy and Europe.

“If you experience it from inside, like I did for the first four years, you wouldn’t be amazed by the path they’ve taken and their successes.

“When you win, it makes you feel good and you want to keep it up. Juventus have been good at always wanting to improve in recent years.

“At first I thought it was just one of the many summer rumours, but then [Fabio] Paratici called me and told me: ‘It’s all true, we’re negotiating.’

“I thanked him, Marotta and President Agnelli, but I don’t feel any nostalgia. In my career I was already lucky enough to share the dressing room with so many stars.

“I don’t know if Cristiano likes to play as a lone striker. He likes to start on the left, so he needs someone to play near him: Mandzukic is ideal.

“Bonucci coming back surprised me because I didn’t think he would after only a season with Milan.

“However, Juventus only want the best and Leonardo is a top player in his position. Pogba? It wouldn’t surprise me because Juventus are looking for the best and if someone leaves, it’s not said that they can’t return.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130719 messaggi

Home

Pogba wants Juventus return

https://www.football-italia.net/128436/pogba-wants-juventus-return

Sep 25, 2018

Paul Pogba’s criticism of Manchester United’s style was a message that he wants to go back to Juventus, claim reports in Italy.

The French international complained that Jose Mourinho’s side don’t attack enough, and there have already been rumours of a rift between the pair.

According to this morning’s Tuttosport, the message behind the statements is that Pogba wants to leave and go back to Juve.

The midfielder already asked to leave in the summer, but it was made clear that he wouldn’t be allowed to go.

Barcelona are also interested in Pogba, but given that he’s familiar with the Bianconeri he could well prefer a return to Turin.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130719 messaggi

Home

Pjaca: 'I can be like Neymar and Hazard'

https://www.football-italia.net/129272/pjaca-i-can-be-neymar-and-hazard

Oct 13, 2018

Fiorentina winger Marko Pjaca insists he can “be up there with Neymar and Eden Hazard” if he puts the injury nightmares behind him.

The Croatia international moved from Dinamo Zagreb to Juventus for €23m in the summer of 2016, but barely featured due to serious knee injuries.

After a loan spell at Schalke 04, he joined Fiorentina on a €2m loan with €20m option to buy, although Juve retain a counter-option.

“I stopped improving due to the injury, but if I can play with consistency, then I’ll rediscover my confidence,” assured the 23-year-old in La Gazzetta dello Sport magazine Sportweek.

“With confidence, I can go back to those great moves and become what I was before. I just need to get out there and play.”

Nobody can doubt Pjaca’s self-belief, as he considers himself a potential superstar.

“I am aiming to become one of the best in the world in my role. At the moment, the best are Neymar and Hazard, but I can be up there with them, as long as I avoid further injuries.

“I find taking men on and beating them even more satisfying than a goal. At Fiorentina, each player knows what he has to do on the field, but Stefano Pioli leaves us forwards the freedom to dribble in the opposition half.

“Florence is a wonderful city, the team is young and the fans passionate. I have no regrets about Juventus, as when I arrived they had only one winger, Juan Cuadrado, but then I got hurt and couldn’t find playing time.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130719 messaggi

Higuain: ‘Juventus forced me out’

https://www.football-italia.net/129453/higuain-‘juventus-forced-me-out’

Oct 18, 2018

Gonzalo Higuain confirms Juventus “kicked me out” this summer, but insists he still feels “affection” for the club.

The Bianconeri signed the striker from Napoli for €90m in the summer of 2016, but after signing Cristiano Ronaldo this summer they couldn’t keep him on the wage bill.

Pipita was loaned to Milan with a €36m option to buy, and the Argentine admits he never wanted to leave.

“From the day of the Coppa Italia final I had an idea that something had broken,” Higuain confirmed to Gazzetta dello Sport, having been left on the bench for that match.

“And then they took Ronaldo. The decision to leave wasn’t mine, I gave everything for Juventus and won a lot of trophies.

“Then Cristiano arrived and the club wanted to make a leap in quality and they told me I couldn’t stay, and that they were trying to find a solution. The best solution was Milan.”

Higuain will play against the Old Lady this season, and he was asked if he’s out for revenge.

“No, not at all. I only feel affection because they treated me very well. My teammates and the fans treated me really well, but I never asked to leave. Basically, as everyone says, they kicked me out.

“I immediately felt great love from Milan and they convinced me.

“What would I take from Juventus? They score and then they win, whereas we’re a team that scores but have to think about winning 6-3 or 7-4.

“We have to score and win like they do, and have their winning mentality in the defensive phase. We need to learn to score and then close out the match like Juventus do, they’re war machines.

“Obviously they also feel pressure when their opponents score, but so far no-one has been able to take the Scudetto from them.

“Max Allegri? He improved me in some aspects, how to help the team defend and how to attack the goal.”

Pipita’s initial move to Juve was controversial, as they activated the release clause in his Napoli contract, drawing the ire of the fans and President Aurelio De Laurentiis.

However, there is a long list of former players and Coaches who have fallen out with the owner.

“No, but it’s all of our faults, not his…” Higuain responded.

“[Ezequiel] Lavezzi left on bad terms, [Edinson] Cavani the same. With [Maurizio] Sarri on the bench he was already contacting another Coach and he got €94m for me.

“Everyone has had problems with him and people insult others. I have nothing negative to say about the Napoli fans, those were three beautiful years.

“They loved me and now they hate me. One day I’ll say what I think, but right now I can’t.”

Higuain was then asked about his idols as a child.

“All my life, [Brazilian] Ronaldo. I’d take everything from him, he was incomparable and there’s nothing I can do better than him.

“The most talented players I’ve played with were Messi and Guti. Everyone knows all about Leo and it was an honour to play with him, but Guti was the one who surprised me most.”

One big name who could join Milan is LA Galaxy striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic…

“You’d have to ask the club, all I can say is that I like to share the pitch with great players and he’s one of those.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130719 messaggi

Scholes: ‘Juventus made Pogba good’

https://www.football-italia.net/129476/scholes-‘juventus-made-pogba-good’

Oct 18, 2018

Manchester United legend Paul Scholes believes Paul Pogba is struggling as “he's got nobody to control him like he had at Juventus”.

The Frenchman became the most expensive player in the world when he returned to Old Trafford in 2016, with the Bianconeri getting €105m plus €5m in bonuses for the player they’d signed for a development fee.

However, Pogba has failed to recreate the form he showed in Turin in the Premier League.

“He does some of the best things in games, a great pass or dribble, a great touch or dribble,” Scholes, who played over 700 games for United, told ESPN.

“Then, five minutes later, he'll do one of the worst things like his brain has switched off, like it's all about him because he's just shown everyone how good he is.

“That becomes easy to play against because you know that cockiness will come.

“Against Wolves, he showed a great touch to Fred but then the next minute he'd given the ball away in midfield, which led to a goal. That sums him up.

“We never saw that at Juventus, but [Pogba] was a smaller fish there. Look around that team, with [Gianluigi] Buffon, [Andrea] Pirlo, [Leonardo] Bonucci, [Giorgio] Chiellini, [Claudio] Marchisio: great experienced players.

“I loved that team, especially Pirlo and the way he was so relaxed as he controlled the game.

“Pogba was part of a great team but he's come to United where he's got nobody to control him like he had at Juventus.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130719 messaggi

Marcelo wants Juve move?

https://www.football-italia.net/129644/marcelo-wants-juve-move

Oct 23, 2018

Real Madrid left-back Marcelo reportedly wants to follow Cristiano Ronaldo to Juventus in January.

AS cites a report in Tuttosport, which also made its front page, claiming the idea had been discussed over the summer and is ‘regaining strength’.

The newspapers explain the Brazilian has already informed Madrid that he wants to leave and reunite with Ronaldo through his representatives.

Furthermore, Juve are understood to have drawn up a plan for the 30-year-old, although his arrival would come at the expense of Alex Sandro.

Marcelo has made almost 500 appearances for Los Blancos since joining from Fluminense in 2007, winning four Liga titles and as many Champions Leagues.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130719 messaggi

Nedved: 'Pogba among world's best'

https://www.football-italia.net/129912/nedved-pogba-among-worlds-best

Oct 27, 2018

Juventus director Pavel Nedved called Paul Pogba “one of the best players in the world, but he’s at Manchester United, so talking about it is futile.”

The game with Empoli kicks off at the Stadio Castellani at 17.00 UK time (16.00 GMT).

Plus instructions on how you can watch the game live on Eleven Sports in the UK and Ireland on mobile, online and via connected TV set.

“We have to look at Juventus over the course of the season. We won every game except for the draw with Genoa, we are satisfied with what we’ve done and want to continue along this path,” Nedved told Sky Sport Italia.

“It is certainly helpful for the belief of the lads. They put in the best performance I’ve seen from a Juve side at Old Trafford, which is certainly not easy.”

The director was asked about reports Juve wanted a reunion with Manchester United midfielder Pogba, maybe even in January.

“I think Pogba is one of the best players in the world, so it’d be wonderful, but he’s at Manchester and therefore talking about it is futile.

“We’re alert on the transfer market, but January is a long way away.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130719 messaggi

Juve go for James Rodriguez?

https://www.football-italia.net/130041/juve-go-james-rodriguez

Oct 31, 2018

There are growing reports in Germany that Juventus could reunite James Rodriguez with Cristiano Ronaldo after his spell at Bayern Munich.

According to Sport Bild, the Colombia international could well make the move as early as January.

While there is also interest from several Premier League clubs, Juve appear to be in a more advanced position.

James shares an agent with Cristiano Ronaldo – Jorge Mendes – and there is a strong rapport between the two players after they worked together at Real Madrid.

Bayern bought him from Madrid in the summer of 2017, on a paid two-year loan deal worth €10m.

There is an option to buy at the end of the season for another €32.5m.

It is reported Bayern are no longer prepared to pay that sum and are instead ready to cash out.

This gives Juventus a much bigger chance of securing the forward, as there is no room for him at Real Madrid.

The 27-year-old scored three goals with two assists in 10 competitive games for Bayern this season.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130719 messaggi

Pogba: ‘Juventus is my home’

https://www.football-italia.net/130118/pogba-‘juventus-my-home’

Nov 1, 2018

Manchester United midfielder Paul Pogba is excited to be returning to face Juventus on Wednesday - “Turin is my home”.

The Frenchman left the Bianconeri to return to Old Trafford in 2016, but credits the Bianconeri with his maturation as a player.

“I was expecting it,” Pogba told RMC Sport when asked about the draw.

“It was crazy, I spoke to my brother in the summer and I said: ‘imagine if we’re in the same group as Juve?’.

“It’s a pleasure for me, Turin is my home and that’s where I scored my first professional goal.

“[Juan] Cuadrado, [Paulo] Dybala, [Leonardo] Bonucci… we still catch up, we speak from time to time.

“We were a family, so of course we stay in touch.

“When you’re alongside players like [Andrea] Pirlo, Gigi [Buffon] or [Giorgio] Chiellini, you can only learn every day in training.

“Even if you’re an established player, you can always learn from men like them.”

Despite his affection for the Old Lady though, Pogba will be seeking three points next week.

“The Champions League is a trophy I always have in mind. The objective is to win it.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130719 messaggi

Home

Pogba quits Man Utd in January?

https://www.football-italia.net/131794/pogba-quits-man-utd-january

Dec 9, 2018

Paul Pogba’s relationship with Manchester United manager Jose Mourinho is so bad that he could leave in January, claims Tuttosport.

The World Cup winner has been left on the bench for two consecutive games and they performed far better in his absence with Saturday’s 4-1 victory over Fulham.

After reports Mourinho called Pogba “a virus” in front of his teammates in the locker room, their rapport seems to be at rock bottom.

According to Turin-based newspaper Tuttosport, the situation has deteriorated to such a degree that he could leave Old Trafford in January.

Juventus are eager to welcome him ‘home’ as the 25-year-old wore the Bianconeri jersey from 2012 to 2016.

Inter have also been floated as a possible option for Pogba, especially now ex-Juve director general Beppe Marotta is taking over.

The midfielder has contributed five goals and four assists in 19 competitive games for Manchester United this season.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130719 messaggi

Home

Juventus want Mbappé

Image may contain: one or more people

https://www.football-italia.net/132757/juventus-want-mbappé

Jan 3, 2019

Juventus are said to be interested in Paris Saint-Germain’s Kylian Mbappé, but a deal is very difficult.

The youngster is seen as football’s next global superstar, as at the age of 20 he’s already won the World Cup and the French domestic treble.

In recent days he has been linked with Juve, and today’s edition of Tuttosport states that a deal is very difficult, but not impossible.

PSG are under investigation for alleged Financial Fair Play breaches, so could be forced to sell one of their stars.

Even then Mbappé would cost around €200m, given the French champions paid €180m to sign him from Monaco.

That would be double what the Bianconeri paid for Cristiano Ronaldo, which is already an Italian transfer record.

They would therefore have to sell a player like Paulo Dybala to fund the deal, which remains unlikely.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130719 messaggi

Home

Pjanic makes way for Pogba?

https://www.football-italia.net/132851/pjanic-makes-way-pogba

Jan 5, 2019

Tuttosport claims Juventus will bring in Aaron Ramsey and Paul Pogba next summer, selling Sami Khedira and Miralem Pjanic.

It is widely reported by multiple sources that Ramsey has agreed personal terms with Juve, as his contract with Arsenal is due to expire in June.

He might not be the only reinforcement from the Premier League, as Tuttosport continue to maintain Pogba will return to Turin, even after rediscovering his Manchester United form in the wake of Jose Mourinho’s dismissal.

It would be a return to Turin for Pogba, who wore the Bianconeri jersey from 2012 to 2016, when sold to Manchester United for a world record €105m plus bonuses fee.

In order to both fund these deals and make room for a more rugged midfield, it’s claimed Juve would sell Pjanic and Khedira.

There is no shortage of interest in Bosnia international Pjanic, including from Manchester United, so there could be a potential exchange.

The 28-year-old free kick specialist only extended his contract a few months ago to June 2023 and arrived from Roma for €32m in the summer of 2016.

Paris Saint-Germain have also been heavily linked with Pjanic, who spent the early years of his career in Ligue 1 with Metz and Olympique Lyonnais.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130719 messaggi

Home

Juventus eye up Jordi Alba

https://www.football-italia.net/132892/juventus-eye-jordi-alba

Jan 5, 2019

Juventus are planning a summer swoop for Barcelona left-back Jordi Alba, claim Tuttosport, as his contract is due to expire in 2020.

The Spain international has been at Camp Nou since 2012, when he moved from Valencia for just €14m.

According to Turin-based newspaper Tuttosport, he is hesitating over a new contract and will become a free agent in June 2020, so could represent a potential bargain.

Juve would pay for Jordi Alba by selling on Alex Sandro, who continues to be a draw for the likes of Paris Saint-Germain, Manchester United and Manchester City.

He turns 30 in March and has 67 senior caps for Spain under his belt, so would bring more experience to the Bianconeri.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130719 messaggi

Home

Fulham ask for Pjaca

https://www.football-italia.net/132919/fulham-ask-pjaca

Jan 6, 2019

Fulham are interested in signing Marko Pjaca on loan with option to buy for €20m from Juventus, cutting short his Fiorentina spell.

The 23-year-old Croatia international has struggled with injuries and had a six-month loan in Germany with Schalke 04.

He is currently playing for Fiorentina, who have an option to buy for €20m, though Juventus have a counter-option worth €26m.

Pjaca has contributed one goal and one assist in 16 Serie A appearances for the Viola so far this season, but is expected to cut the experience short.

According to Tuttosport newspaper, Fulham boss Claudio Ranieri has requested Pjaca as a January reinforcement.

It would be another loan deal with option to buy for a total of around €20m.

Juventus spent €23m to purchase Pjaca from Dinamo Zagreb in the summer of 2016.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130719 messaggi

Home

Genoa agree Sturaro deal

https://www.football-italia.net/132951/genoa-agree-sturaro-deal

Jan 7, 2019

Genoa have agreed a deal to re-sign Juventus midfielder Stefano Sturaro.

According to journalist Romeo Agresti reports a deal has been done for a six-month loan and a €10m option to buy.

However, Tuttojuve.com claims Sturaro will re-join Genoa permanently for €18m and pen a four-and-a-half-year contract.

The 25-year-old began his career with the Grifone before joining Juve in January 2015.

He helped the Bianconeri win four Scudetti and reach two Champions League Finals but never held down a first-team place.

Sturaro moved on loan to Sporting CP last summer, but injuries prevented him from making an appearance in Portugal.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130719 messaggi

Home

Genoa and Juve talking about Sturaro & Romero

https://www.football-italia.net/132996/genoa-sturaro-tomorrow-romero

Jan 9, 2019

Genoa’s sporting director says a deal for Stefano Sturaro was ‘postponed’ until today and that Juventus ‘like’ Cristian Romero.

Reports on Monday claimed Genoa had already agreed a deal to bring back Sturaro, while Romero is understood to be in talks with Juve.

“Sturaro is a postponed game at the moment,” Giorgio Perinetti was quoted as saying by ItaSportPress.

“We’ll have to talk again today. As for Romero, I think Juventus like him but, regardless, it’s a separate deal to the one for Sturaro.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130719 messaggi

Home

Juventus hands on Darmian

https://www.football-italia.net/133533/juventus-hands-darmian

Jan 20, 2019

Juventus have reportedly agreed to take Matteo Darmian from Manchester United, sending Leonardo Spinazzola to Bologna.

According to La Gazzetta dello Sport this evening, a deal has been struck to bring the versatile full-back in on loan with option to buy at the end of the season.

The cost of the operation should be around €3m for the six-month loan with €8m option to buy.

His contract is due to expire in 2020, so first Darmian would have to extend his Manchester United deal.

Juve, Inter and Napoli have been tracking Darmian for some time, but Manchester United always refused to release him for under €10m.

Coach Max Allegri dropped a hint during his Press conference that something was in the works, as for the first time he opened the door to Spinazzola joining Bologna on loan.

“Spinazzola will only leave if we have a suitable replacement.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130719 messaggi

Home

Juve keen on Marcelo

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor cristiano ronaldo e marcelo

https://www.football-italia.net/133557/report-juve-keen-marcelo

Jan 21, 2019

Juventus are reportedly keen on signing Marcelo as Cristiano Ronaldo is ‘obsessed’ with bringing his former Real Madrid teammate to Turin.

According to AS, Marcelo is now ‘beginning to consider’ leaving Madrid after losing his place to youth graduate Sergio Reguilon in recent weeks.

The newspaper explains the left-back ‘maintains a great friendship and speaks regularly’ with Ronaldo, who in turn ‘hasn’t stopped trying’ to convince the Brazilian to join him at Juve.

It is warned Marcelo will have ‘to express his desire to leave’ in order to force through a transfer, similar to how the No 7 got his move last summer.

Nonetheless, the Bianconeri would be of the opinion that Marcelo is the ‘top-level player who further raises the level of their squad’, despite Alex Sandro only signing a new contract last month.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130719 messaggi

Home

Juve and Inter drop Darmian

https://www.football-italia.net/133642/juve-and-inter-drop-darmian

Jan 22, 2019

Manchester United are demanding €6m for Matteo Darmian’s six-month loan and €6m option to buy, so Juventus and Inter dropped interest.

According to Sky Sport Italia transfer guru Gianluca Di Marzio, those were the terms put forward by the Premier League club.

Juventus and Inter have no intention of paying €6m to have Darmian on loan for just six months.

They would also have to pay the full salary during his period with the loan club.

Therefore, it looks as if the Italy international will not be returning to Serie A after all.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130719 messaggi

Home

Sturaro 'excited' for Genoa return

https://www.football-italia.net/133651/sturaro-excited-genoa-return

Jan 23, 2019

Stefano Sturaro says he is ‘happy and excited’ about returning to Genoa after checking in for his medical.

Sky Sport Italia reports Sturaro will re-join Genoa from Juventus on loan with an obligation to buy ‘under certain conditions’.

“I’m happy to be here for medical visits,” the midfielder told the broadcaster.

“There are still some steps to go, but let’s say we’re close. I’ll be back after four fantastic years at Juve.

“All the fans know what Genoa mean to me. I’m happy and excited. I can’t wait to get started.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti