Accedi per seguire   
Socrates

Juventus Transfer Market

130539 messaggi

Home

Sarri: Higuain will join Chelsea

https://www.football-italia.net/133660/sarri-higuain-will-join-chelsea

Jan 23, 2019

Maurizio Sarri has confirmed Gonzalo Higuain will sign his Chelsea contract ‘today’ but will not face Tottenham Hotspur on Thursday.

Sarri discussed Higuain at his Press conference for the League Cup semi-final second leg, on the same day that the Juventus striker had arrived in London to complete his transfer.

“He is a very strong striker, especially in my first season in Naples,” explained the former Napoli Coach.

“He did very well. For sure he is one of the best strikers in my career. He has the right experience to play here.”

“We believe he will sign the contract today. I hope that he will start scoring for us. I know he has had some difficulties at the moment, but we hope he can get back to his best form.

“I think [facing Tottenham] is impossible. I don’t know [if there will be any problems]. I need to speak to the doctor and the club about it. I didn’t see him before.”

Questions have been asked of the 31-year-old after an unsuccessful spell with Milan, during which he was sent off against his parent club…

“He wants to win all the time, in the last five years it is only twice he has lost his temper. It is only because he wants to win. I wouldn’t call it failure,” concluded the Blues boss.

Condividi questo messaggio

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

Home

Official: Higuain joins Chelsea

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor higuain chelsea

https://www.football-italia.net/133677/official-higuain-joins-chelsea

https://www.football-italia.net/133688/juventus-give-higuain-chelsea-details

Jan 23, 2019

Gonzalo Higuain has officially signed on loan for Chelsea from Juventus, via Milan. “When the opportunity presented itself, I had to take it.”

The striker arrived in London this morning for his medical and put pen to paper on the contract this evening, choosing the Number 9 jersey.

“When the opportunity to join Chelsea presented itself I had to take it. It’s a team I’ve always liked that has a lot of history, a wonderful stadium and they play in the Premier League, a league I’ve always wanted to play in,” he told the official Chelsea website.

“I now hope I can give back that trust Chelsea have shown me out on the pitch. I can’t wait to start and I hope to adapt as soon as possible.”

He is reunited with Coach Maurizio Sarri, with whom he broke the all-time Serie A scoring record, netting 36 for Napoli in 2015-16.

Juventus activated the Argentine’s release clause of €90m that summer and this season he was sent to Milan on loan for €18m with €36m option to buy.

The 31-year-old scored eight goals in 22 competitive appearances for the Rossoneri.

“Gonzalo was our number one target in this transfer window and arrives with a proven record at the highest level. He has previously worked with Maurizio to great effect and is familiar with how the coach likes to play,” director Marina Granovskaia added.

“This was not an easy deal for us to do because of the numerous parties involved, but we are delighted we were able to make it happen and we look forward to seeing the impact Gonzalo will make for us in the second half of the season.”

Once the Chelsea interest was revived in January, Pipita pushed to make the switch to Stamford Bridge and the loan was interrupted early, saving Milan €9m along with six months of his salary.

It’s believed Chelsea now have to pay the €9m for a six-month loan with option to extend for another year in June.

That option could become an obligation under certain conditions.

At this point, Chelsea are free to sell Alvaro Morata to Atletico Madrid.

Embedded video

Welcome to London and welcome to Chelsea, @G_Higuain! #HiguaIN

Juventus have announced the financial details of Gonzalo Higuain’s transfer to Chelsea, with options on loan until June 2020 for €18m or to buy for €36m.

A statement from the Bianconeri confirmed the situation after he signed a six-month loan this evening.

Juventus terminated the one-season loan with Milan six months early, which had been at a cost of €18m and now is cut to €9m.

“Juventus Football Club S.p.A. announces that the agreement with AC Milan S.p.A for the temporary transfer of the player Gerardo Gonzalo Higuain has been terminated and, at the same, the agreement with Chelsea Football Club Ltd for the loan, until 30 June 2019, of the player has been finalized.

“These operations do not generate any significant economic effects in the current financial year.

“The agreement also grants to Chelsea the options to extend the duration of the loan until 30 June 2020, for a consideration of €18m to be paid in 2019-20 financial year, or to acquire the registration rights of the player on a permanent basis for €36m to be paid in two financial years.”

It does not clarify how much Chelsea have spent for the six-month loan, but if it has no significant economic effects, it’s likely to be the €9m that Milan were meant to pay.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

Home

Higuain: 'Sarri gets best out of me'

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor higuain chelsea

https://www.football-italia.net/133693/higuain-sarri-gets-best-out-me

Jan 23, 2019

Gonzalo Higuain explained why he joined Chelsea after six months at Milan. “Maurizio Sarri knew how to work with me, particularly on the emotional side.”

He completed the transfer this evening, on loan from Juventus for €9m until the end of the season.

There is an option to extend the loan to June 2020 for €18m or to purchase him outright for €36m.

The Argentina international’s first comment was for Emiliano Sala, the Nantes striker who is missing presumed dead after his plane vanished from the radar while on his way to join Cardiff City.

“I send my strength. Hope is the last thing we can lose, so we have to hold out hope that they are somewhere. If that wasn’t to be the case, it would be a great loss,” Higuain told Chelseafc.com.

This transfer to Chelsea had been in the works for many months and had been an option before he went to Milan.

“It was an opportunity that when it presented itself, I couldn’t miss out on. I’m really excited to be here, to be working with Maurizio Sarri again and to be at a club with so much history.

“I’m just really happy to have completed the move and I hope to achieve all the goals which the club has set for itself between now and the end of the season.

“I’m someone who is always trying to improve, day after day. I think the most important thing is to be humble, even when we make mistakes, and so when that happens I will always try to rectify that and improve. For the rest, I’ll leave other people to give their opinions on me. I’m not someone who likes to talk too much about myself, but I’m someone who tries to improve, and get the best out of myself and my team, at every opportunity.”

Above all, Sarri was eager to reunite with Sarri, who worked with him at Napoli when he broke the Serie A scoring record with 36 goals in 35 games in 2015-16.

“Sarri is the Coach who, in my career, has got the best out of me as a player. He’s someone who knew how to work with me, particularly on the emotional side.

“That year together was fantastic and in big parts thanks to him, so coming to work with him is very important for me. I’m really happy to have been given the opportunity to do that and I want to get back to that level.

“It was a wonderful season and one in which I broke the goalscoring record, which is very important out there. It was a fantastic year for myself and Maurizio, and a period which we shared together, even though it was a short time.

“Now I’m just happy to be working with him again at a big club like Chelsea which has all the history and wonderful team-mates. I think everything is set on the right path to achieve our goals by the end of the season.

“It was my best year as a player and Jorginho is a wonderful midfielder who contributed to that. He’s also a very good friend of mine so it’s a real pleasure to once more be joining up with him, and I hope we can achieve great things together again.

“Always in football you have those targets to win great trophies, so I hope that’s going to be the case here. I feel very excited, with great hope and desire to achieve success with Chelsea.”

Pipita has been in Europe since 2007 with Real Madrid, then Napoli in 2013, Juventus in 2016 and six months at Milan in 2018.

“For a long time I’ve wanted to play in England but until now such a concrete opportunity hasn’t presented itself, so it was something I was never going to miss out on. It’s a huge challenge to come and play in the Premier League and I hope I’ll be able to settle in here at Chelsea. It’s a wonderful team and I hope we can bring a lot of happiness to the fans.

“Chelsea is a team who always has great players and as kids everybody watched the Premier League, so it’s a real dream for me to come and play in this league, having already played in three of the best leagues in the world, it’s a real source of pride for me and I hope to make the most of it.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

Home

Official: Sturaro returns to Genoa

Juventus, ufficiale Sturaro al Genoa: le cifre

https://www.football-italia.net/133728/official-sturaro-returns-genoa

Jan 24, 2019

A statement on Juve’s website confirms Genoa will pay €1.5m to sign Sturaro on loan for the rest of the season.

The Grifone will then be obliged to buy the midfielder for €8m, spread over three years, providing certain ‘sporting’ conditions are met, before a further €8.5m could follow in the way of bonuses.

It read: “Juventus Football Club S.p.A. announces that the agreement with Sporting Clube de Portugal – Futebol SAD for the temporary free transfer of the player Stefano Sturaro has been terminated and, at the same, the agreement with Genoa Cricket & Football Club S.p.A. for the loan, until 30 June 2019, of the registration rights of the player has been finalized for a consideration of €1.5m to be paid in 2018/2019 financial year.

“Furthermore, Genoa will be obliged to definitively acquire the player for a consideration of €8.5m, to be paid in the following three financial years, if the club will achieve given sport results in the course of the 2018/2019 financial year. The permanent transfer fee may increase of further €8m on achieving given conditions in the course of the duration of the contract.”

The 25-year-old came through the Rossoblu’s youth system and made 31 appearances for their first team, before moving to Juve in January 2015.

He played 90 times for the Old Lady, winning four Scudetti and reaching two Champions League Finals, but without ever truly establishing himself as a starter.

Sturaro, who represented Italy at Euro 2016, had been on loan at Sporting CP but failed to feature at all due to an ongoing Achilles injury.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

Home

Juve 'could bring back Caceres' :| 

https://www.football-italia.net/133732/juve-could-bring-back-caceres

Jan 24, 2019

Juventus could reportedly bring back Lazio defender Martin Caceres for a third spell at the club.

According to Sky Sport Italia, Juve want to replace Medhi Benatia with another experienced player and have sounded out Caceres.

The Uruguayan played for the Old Lady during the 2009-10 campaign before returning two years later and winning four Scudetti.

However, competition and injuries prevented the 31-year-old from becoming a first-team regular and he has gone on to play for Southampton, Verona and Lazio.

As well as being an experienced head, Caceres would also be a low-cost option, given he is not an Aquile regular and has an expiring contract.

If no return is on the cards, Sky claims Zenit St Petersburg’s Branislav Ivanovic, Fenerbahce’s Martin Skrtel and Parma’s Bruno Alves are Juve’s other targets.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

Home

Juve agree Caceres deal

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor martin caceres juventus

https://www.football-italia.net/133755/juve-agree-caceres-deal

Jan 25, 2019

Lazio defender Martin Caceres will become a Juventus player for the third time after agreeing to re-join the Bianconeri for a reported €700,000.

According to Sky Sport Italia, Caceres will land in Turin on Friday evening to complete his transfer.

He should then undergo a medical before signing a contract until the end of the season.

The Uruguayan played for the Old Lady during the 2009-10 campaign, before returning two years later and winning four Scudetti.

However, competition and injuries prevented the 31-year-old from becoming a first-team regular and he has gone on to play for Southampton, Verona and Lazio.

As well as being an experienced head, Caceres is also a low-cost option, given he is not an Aquile regular and has an expiring contract.

Talk of his return comes after it emerged Medhi Benatia was ready to join Qatari side Al-Duhail.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

Home

Caceres in, Benatia out

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor martin caceres

https://www.football-italia.net/133770/caceres-benatia-out

Jan 25, 2019

Martin Caceres has joined Juventus for the third time after his Lazio spell, while Medhi Benatia will sign for Al-Duhail in Qatar.

Multiple sources including Sky Sport Italia all give the same details, that Caceres has already signed the contract.

He will undergo a medical tomorrow and the announcement should arrive then, but the deal is essentially done.

Lazio will be paid €600,000 to release the Uruguay international, who is on his way to Turin this evening.

Caceres is the replacement for Benatia, who again multiple sources all state has agreed terms with Al-Duhail.

The Morocco international will sign a three-year contract worth €5m per season net to play in the Qatar Stars League.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

Home

Caceres arrives for Juve medical

Caceres-1901-medical-juvetw.jpg

https://www.football-italia.net/133793/caceres-arrives-juve-medical

Jan 26, 2019

Martin Caceres has arrived to complete his Juventus medical ahead of a €600,000 move from Lazio, replacing Medhi Benatia.

This is the 31-year-old Uruguay international’s third stint at the club after 2009-10 on loan from Barcelona, then from January 2012 to the end of his contract in July 2016.

He walked into the J-Medical centre again this morning to have his medical and took some selfies with fans, but did not speak to reporters.

It’s believed the move is worth €600,000 and Caceres opted for the Bianconeri after being linked with Bologna, Parma and even clubs in Japan.

He is the replacement for Benatia, who is on the verge of a €10m transfer to Qatar Stars League club Al-Duhail.

View image on TwitterView image on TwitterView image on Twitter

Martin #Caceres è al #JMedical. Il difensore uruguaiano è arrivato questa mattina per sottoporsi alle visite mediche

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

Home

OFFICIAL: Juve sign Caceres

https://www.football-italia.net/133929/official-juve-sign-caceres

Jan 29, 2019

Juventus have officially re-signed defender Martin Caceres from Lazio on a deal until the end of the season.

A statement released by Juve confirms they have paid €600,000 to take Caceres on a ‘temporary basis’ until June 30.

The Uruguayan played for the Old Lady during the 2009-10 campaign, before returning two years later and winning four Scudetti.

As well as being an experienced head, Caceres also comes in as a low-cost option, given he was not an Aquile regular and had an expiring contract.

He replaces Medhi Benatia, who completed a transfer to Qatari side Al-Duhail on Monday evening. 

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

Home

Caceres: 'Juventus is my home'

Juventus, ufficiale Caceres: prestito fino a giugno

https://www.football-italia.net/133938/caceres-juventus-my-home

Jan 29, 2019

Martin Caceres is glad to be “back in my home” after returning for a third stint at Juventus. “I’ll try to prove I’m still the same player.”

The Uruguay international left Lazio for Juve in a deal said to be worth €600,000.

“I am very happy to be back in this environment, as it has always been my home,” Caceres told JTV.

“When I received the proposal to wear this jersey again, I thought back to all the years I spent here. This is the jersey closest to my heart.

“Hopefully it’s third time lucky! It’s the second time I have arrived in January, too. Every time, I scored on my Juventus debut in 2009 and 2012, and they were important goals. Hopefully it can go the same way again.”

Juventus have changed a great deal since his departure, above all with the addition of Cristiano Ronaldo.

“His career speaks for him and he is continuing to prove, in Italian football too, what a champion he is. Despite everything this team has won, nobody wants to slow down. That’s the sensation I got from the outside over the last two-and-a-half years.”

With Leonardo Bonucci and Andrea Barzagli out of action for at least another month, Caceres can be of use with his versatility.

“I have played in every defensive role during my career and I am happy to be a Joker in the pack to help the team and Coach. I bring enthusiasm and will try every day to prove I’m still the same player as when I was last here.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

Home

Sampdoria pay €20m for Audero

https://www.football-italia.net/133942/sampdoria-pay-€20m-audero

Jan 29, 2019

Sampdoria are reportedly spending €20m to buy goalkeeper Emil Audero from Juventus, removing the Bianconeri’s option to bring him back.

According to Sky Sport Italia, the deal has been done and will be announced shortly.

Audero had moved to Samp on loan with option to buy for €14m, but Juventus retained a counter-option worth €20m.

The Blucerchiati were so happy with the 22-year-old’s performances that they decided to go all in and purchase him outright for €20m.

Juve will retain one option, which is the right to match any future transfer fee that Samp receive.

That is an important point if the rumours are true that Arsenal want to purchase Audero for next season.

In return, Sampdoria are also transferring youth team midfielder Daouda Peeters to Juventus.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

Home

Juventus €20m for Romero

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor cristian romero juventus

https://www.football-italia.net/133946/juventus-€20m-romero

Jan 29, 2019

Juventus have reportedly reached a deal with Genoa to sign defender Cristian Romero for €20m, moving to Turin in the summer.

The negotiations have been dragging on for weeks and are no secret, but the original plan was to snap him up and leave the Argentine on loan in Genoa for 18 months.

According to Sportitalia transfer guru Alfredo Pedullá, the situation has now changed.

The two clubs have instead agreed a €20m transfer that allows him only another six months on loan at Genoa.

It is a huge sum for a centre-back who won’t turn 21 until April and joined Genoa from Belgrano for €1.65m in July 2018.

He has made 15 competitive appearances for the Grifone, scoring one goal with one assist.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

Home

Joao Felix drops Juve hint

https://www.football-italia.net/134103/joao-felix-drops-juve-hint

Feb 1, 2019

Benfica and Portugal starlet Joao Felix suggests Juventus are his favoured destination as one of his ‘dreams’ are to play alongside Cristiano Ronaldo.

Felix is considered one of the brightest prospects in Portuguese football, breaking through for Benfica this season, and the 19-year-old confessed he was ‘attracted’ to Serie A and the prospect of becoming Ronaldo’s teammate.

“I’m not scared by the numbers being bandied about, the illustrious comparisons proposed by the media or interest from the biggest clubs on the planet,” the attacking midfielder - who is also a client of Jorge Mendes - told Tuttosport.

“If anything, I’m flattered. That’s today’s football for you and players need to take note of it. I’m a professional and I’m so lucky to be advised as well as I have.

“I have a dad, Carlos Sequeira, who was a player, is a PE teacher and worked as an fitness coach, so he knows very well how things are in our world.

“He was my first and most important teacher. On top of that, I have an agent who is a phenomenon, the best in the world, Jorge Mendes.

“My future? It’ll be a decision we make mutually. I personally have the utmost respect for everyone and I’m attracted by the big Leagues, like the Spanish, English, Italian and French ones.

“All the best Portuguese players have gone to play in the most important foreign Leagues, and of course I’d like to do that too.

“I have two big dreams: I’d like to play alongside Cristiano Ronaldo because he’s simply the best. He’s an idol, a world icon, an example for everyone.

“The mere fact of being next to him, being able to train with a ‘monster’ like him, would allow me to grow further.

“He best resembles self-sacrifice, iron will and humility. He wants to always improve. I’m totally inspired by him.

“I also dream of a golden 2019. I’d like to win the Golden Boy award, it’s a fantastic prize. Last year I remained in contention until the last 40 candidates. This time I want to win.”

Felix has been likened in playing style to former Fiorentina and Milan star Rui Costa, who similarly began his career in Portugal with Benfica.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

Home

Juventus bid €45m for Marcelo?

https://www.football-italia.net/134121/juventus-bid-€45m-marcelo

Feb 2, 2019

Juventus will offer €45m for Real Madrid left-back Marcelo with a contract worth €12m per year, claims Tuttosport.

Their interest in the Brazilian is not new and is believed to be helped by his strong friendship with former Madrid teammate Cristiano Ronaldo.

According to today’s edition of Turin-based newspaper Tuttosport, the proposal is being lined up for the summer.

It’ll be a €45m transfer fee for Real Madrid, with Marcelo receiving a salary worth €12m per year.

This would be a huge expenditure for a player who will be 31 in May.

It’s also be funded by the sale of Alex Sandro, most likely to a Premier League club such as Manchester United, Manchester City or Chelsea.

He has been at the Bernabeu since January 2007 and his current contract is not due to expire until June 2022.

So far this season, Marcelo has scored three goals and provided four assists in 22 competitive games for the Merengues.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

Home

Evra seeks Juventus reunion?

https://www.football-italia.net/134143/evra-seeks-juventus-reunion

Feb 2, 2019

Patrice Evra has reportedly offered himself to resolve the Juventus injury crisis in defence, returning after two years away.

The 37-year-old is currently a free agent, as his contract with West Ham United expired over the summer.

According to the Corriere di Torino newspaper, the former Monaco, Manchester United and Marseille man sent a message to the club hierarchy letting it be known he was available.

Evra has not played a competitive match since May 2018 and that was for just one minute for West Ham against Leicester City.

It would be a return to Juventus, where he played from June 2014 to January 2017.

Juve already brought in Martin Caceres for his third stint at the club, as Leonardo Bonucci, Giorgio Chiellini and Andrea Barzagli are all injured.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

Home

Juventus still eyeing Pogba

https://www.football-italia.net/134177/juventus-still-eyeing-pogba

Feb 3, 2019

Juventus are reportedly still keen on trying to sign Manchester United midfielder Paul Pogba this summer.

The 25-year-old enjoyed a trophy-laden spell with the Bianconeri previously, winning four Serie A titles among other trophies between 2012 and 2016.

Despite rediscovering his best form under interim boss Ole Gunnar Solskjaer at Old Trafford, Juventus are set to try and sign him from the Premier League outfit again this summer, according to The Express.

The World Cup winner has scored six goals and provided four assists in his last seven league outings, as he has spearheaded United’s resurgence since Jose Mourinho’s departure.

However, it’s claimed that Juventus still hope to convince him to return for a second stint with them as they look to strengthen their squad further in order to sustain their domestic dominance and grow into a bigger threat in Europe.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

Home

Official: Genoa sign €16.5m Sturaro

https://www.football-italia.net/134301/official-genoa-sign-165m-sturaro

Feb 6, 2019

Juventus have announced that Genoa have signed Stefano Sturaro permanently in a €16.5m deal.

Sturaro was initially thought to have re-joined Genoa on loan with obligation to buy last month, but a statement on Juve’s official website confirmed on Wednesday that ‘pre-established contractual conditions’ had been met for the purchase option to be brought forward.

Consequently, the Grifone have agreed to pay the Bianconeri €16.5m for the midfielder over the next four years.

The 25-year-old has not made an official appearance all season but was named a substitute in each of the Rossoblu’s last two Serie A games.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

Home

'James to Juve a good move'

https://www.football-italia.net/134299/james-juve-good-move

Feb 6, 2019

James Rodriguez’s father claims the Bayern Munich midfielder would be making ‘a good decision’ if he joins Juventus this summer.

Bayern are not expected to take up their €47m option to buy James from Real Madrid this summer, and Wilson Rodriguez believes Juve would suit his son well.

“He’s received many offers,” he told Bild.

“Juventus? He’s very close to Cristiano Ronaldo. For how I see Italian football, going to Juventus would be a good decision.”

The 27-year-old has scored three goals in just 12 appearances for the German giants this season, although his campaign has been interrupted by a knee injury.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

90min

Juventus Close to Securing Deal for Iraq Striker Mohanad Ali Following Stellar Asian Cup Display

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor mohanad ali juventus

https://www.90min.com/posts/6283392-juventus-close-to-securing-deal-for-iraq-striker-mohanad-ali-following-stellar-asian-cup-display

Feb 8, 2019

Juventus are closing in on a deal for Iraqi youngster Mohanad Ali, after he impressed during his country's run to the Asian Cup round of 16.

At just 18-years-old, Ali has already made 15 appearances for the Iraq national team and he was their standout performer at this year's Asian Cup, scoring two group stage goals to secure their path to the knockouts, where they were eventually beaten by Qatar.

According to Tuttosport, via CalciomercatoJuventus have been sufficiently impressed by the youngster's performances and are looking to secure a deal for him as soon as possible.

Juventus have laid out a €2m bid to Ali's club Al-Shorta SC, while Italian journalist Nicolo Schira claimed that the Old Lady are meet with the youngster's agents this week to negotiate a deal. 

Ali was also being pursued by the likes of Borussia Dortmund and Galatasaray, as well as being linked with a possible move to Rangers. If the move is completed, he is likely to alternate between the under-23s and the first team as continues to acclimatise to Italian football.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

Home

Juve in shock Salah swoop?

https://www.football-italia.net/134555/juve-shock-salah-swoop

Feb 12, 2019

Sky News Arabia has made the shock claim that Juventus are ready to spend over €200m for Liverpool star Mohamed Salah.

The broadcaster reports Cristiano Ronaldo has ‘given the green light’ to Juve officials to begin negotiations for Salah.

Furthermore, the deal ‘could exceed €200m’ if the 26-year-old agrees to join the Bianconeri, putting him only behind Neymar in the list of all-time most expensive transfers.

The Egyptian played for Fiorentina and Roma before moving to Liverpool, where he scored 44 times last season to help them reach the Champions League Final.

He has followed up with another 20 goals this season, 17 of which have come in the Premier League to make him its current joint-top scorer.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

Home

'Marcelo is joining Juve'

https://www.football-italia.net/135128/marcelo-joining-juve

Feb 26, 2019

Nicolas Tagliafico’s agent has claimed that Real Madrid are targeting the Ajax left-back ‘because Marcelo will join Juventus’.

Links between Marcelo and Juve have intensified in recent months, given the emergence of Sergio Reguilon at Real Madrid and the Brazilian’s reported desire to reunite with former teammate Cristiano Ronaldo.

“It’s said that Tagliafico’s name has been included on Real Madrid’s shortlist because Marcelo will join Juventus,” Tagliafico’s representative Ricardo Schlieper told Radio Rivadavia.

“However no-one’s called me yet, even if there have been enquiries from other teams. He has two years left on his contract and he has no release clause, but Ajax have set a minimum price for the top European clubs.

“Which teams are they? All I can say is that among them, there’s a big Spanish club. That said, I think it’s the right time for Tagliafico to step up a level.” 

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

Home

Juve bid €120m for Felix

https://www.football-italia.net/135411/report-juve-bid-120m-felix

Mar 5, 2019

Juventus are reportedly prepared to spend €120m on Benfica and Portugal starlet Joao Felix.

According to AS, Juve are in ‘pole position’ to sign Felix and will have no qualms paying his release clause this summer.

The newspaper goes on to state that Juve sporting director Fabio Paratici has indeed already held talks with Benfica President Luis Felipe Vieira and the attacker’s agent Jorge Mendes in Turin.

The 19-year-old has scored 11 goals and provided six assists for the Portuguese side this season, among them the opener against arch-rivals Porto on Saturday.

AS also corroborates Tuttosport’s report that the Bianconeri are interested in Benfica defender Ruben Dias, who is valued at ‘around €60m’.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

Home

Juve: Wife drops Marcelo hint

Juve, la moglie di Marcelo attacca Solari: è rottura con il Real Madrid

https://www.football-italia.net/135437/juve-wife-drops-marcelo-hint

Mar 6, 2019

Marcelo’s wife has dropped a hint that the Juventus target will leave Real Madrid this summer. “When someone treats you like an option, remove yourself…”

Marcelo was benched again as Madrid were thrashed 4-1 by Ajax in the Champions League on Wednesday, and actress Clarice Alves cited a motivational quote from the Santiago Bernabeu in a cryptic Instagram post.

“Know your worth,” it read.

“When someone treats you like you’re just one of many options, help them narrow their choice by removing yourself from the equation.

“Sometimes you have to try not to care, no matter how much you do. Because sometimes you can mean almost nothing to someone who means so much to you.

“It’s not pride - it’s self-respect. Don’t expect to see positive changes in your life if you surround yourself with negative people.

“Don’t give part-time people full-time position in your life. Know your value and what you have to offer, and never settle for anything less than what you deserve.”

The left-back then expressed his appreciation for the post, replying ‘love you.’

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

Home

Benfica: 'Increase Felix clause'

https://www.football-italia.net/136116/benfica-increase-felix-clause

Mar 23, 2019

Benfica President Luis Felipe Vieira warned clubs including Juventus and Manchester United that they aim to “soon increase Joao Felix’s release clause.”

The 19-year-old has attracted attention from Europe’s top teams, with Real Madrid and Barcelona also contenders for his signature.

It’s reported there is a €100m release clause in his current contract, which runs to June 2023.

“There is only one thing for sure about Joao Felix: he is one of the best talents to come out of Portuguese football since Cristiano Ronaldo,” Benfica President Vieira told Tuttosport.

“At this moment in time, we have no intention of selling him. In fact, we will soon increase Joao Felix’s release clause.

“He has extraordinary technique, pace and also intelligence. He’s a good person with strong values, so that also makes me very proud.”

There are rumours the clause will be doubled to around €200m.

Juventus have also been linked with Benfica defender Ruben Dias, but again Vieira slammed the door.

“This is not the time, nor the place to talk about it. We’ll see in future, but Ruben is 21 years old and already one of the best in the world for his role. He’ll have a marvellous career and I like to think he’ll become our captain over the next few years.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

Home

Juventus target Varane

https://www.football-italia.net/136176/juventus-target-varane

Mar 24, 2019

Juventus have set their sights on Real Madrid defender Raphael Varane, claim reports in Spain and France.

The centre-back turns 26 next month and is under contract until June 2022.

French newspaper L’Equipe first floated the link a few days ago and it has now spread to Spain with Diario Sport.

Varane is the latest Real Madrid player to be of interest to Juventus, who already snapped up Cristiano Ronaldo for over €100m.

However, the arrival of Zinedine Zidane back on the Merengues bench makes it unlikely they’ll be prepared to sell Varane.

He has a release clause in his contract worth a massive €500m, with Manchester United also said to be interested.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti