Accedi per seguire   
Socrates

2 - Mattia De Sciglio

130539 messaggi

swcy9l.png

No serious injury for De Sciglio

http://www.football-italia.net/109823/no-serious-injury-de-sciglio

Sep 13, 2017

Juventus have announced that Mattia De Sciglio suffered no “serious injuries” against Barcelona, but he’ll be monitored in the coming days.

The full-back went off injured during last night’s Champions League defeat, and it was initially feared he had sprained his ankle.

However, the club has today confirmed that the Italian international has avoided any serious injury.

“Mattia De Sciglio had medical tests today to determine the extent of the injury he suffered last night against Barcelona,” the Bianconeri announced on their official website.

“The tests at J-Medical excluded any serious injuries in the affected area (the third distal of the right leg).

“However, in view of the short time since the injury, additional daily clinical monitoring, as well as additional checks will be required in the coming days.”

Condividi questo messaggio

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

swcy9l.png

De Sciglio micro-fracture fear

http://www.football-italia.net/109946/de-sciglio-micro-fracture-fear

Sep 16, 2017

Juventus defender Mattia De Sciglio has excluded serious injuries, but will have tests on Monday to identify micro-fractures.

The full-back limped off during the 3-0 Champions League defeat to Barcelona on Tuesday evening.

He avoided a serious sprain or fracture to the right ankle, but it’s reported there will be further tests on Monday.

These are to rule out any micro-fractures, but if they are discovered, then De Sciglio could be out of action for a month.

Juve bought the 24-year-old from Milan for €12m over the summer.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

swcy9l.png

De Sciglio back in a month

http://www.football-italia.net/110147/de-sciglio-back-month

Sep 20, 2017

Mattia De Sciglio’s agent says the Juventus full-back will be “on the pitch in three to four weeks”.

The Italian international picked up an ankle injury during the 3-0 Champions League defeat to Barcelona, and won’t be back until after the next international break.

“He suffered this injury in the Champions League, we’ll see him on the pitch in three to four weeks,” Donato Orgnoni said on Radio Crc.

“The Scudetto? I always see a very strong Juventus, and I see a rising Napoli. This year we finally have a league with three or four teams that will fight to win the title.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

swcy9l.png

De Sciglio: ‘Now I understand why Juve win’

http://www.football-italia.net/112240/de-sciglio-‘good-relationship-milan’

Nov 2, 2017

Mattia De Sciglio insists he left Milan on good terms but “I came here to understand why Juventus have won for the last six years”.

The defender joined the Bianconeri this summer, having come through the Diavolo youth system, but the Italian international doesn’t think there are any hard feelings.

“I came to understand why Juventus have won for the last six years in a row,” De Sciglio explained to Sky.

“I’ve found seriousness, professionalism, and impressive attention to detail every day. Now I’m just thinking about growing, improving and being available to the Coach [Max Allegri].

“The relationship I left with was certainly good.

“The changes at Juventus? It’s true that there have been a lot of changes, so when there are so many changes you need time to adjust.

“I had that in my first season, when there was a change from the old generation with Nesta, Gattuso and Ibrahimovic.

“I’ve partly lived through it already, so I know it takes time when there are so many changes.”

De Sciglio started against Sporting CP on Tuesday, but his integration into the squad has been slowed by injury.

“I’ve been training with the group for two weeks now, although clearly to reach top form you need the rhythm of games.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

swcy9l.png

De Sciglio: How Allegri makes me click...

http://www.football-italia.net/114488/de-sciglio-how-allegri-makes-me-click

Dec 18, 2017

Mattia De Sciglio reveals how Juventus boss Max Allegri makes him click - “by making me work in a serene way and understand that I have great ability.”

De Sciglio followed Allegri to Juve over the summer, having broken through under the Coach at Milan, and the wingback says he is enjoying working with the 50-year-old again.

“I’m happy with how things are going, both from a personal and collective point of view,” he told Sky Sport Italia.

“We’re improving game by game. We’re working more like a team. Does Allegri get the most out of me? He simply makes me feel his confidence by making me work in a serene way and understand that I have great ability.

“I don’t care what people say. If someone has the face of a nice guy, it doesn’t mean he has no personality.

"Roma? We’re talking about another great team. They have different characteristics to Inter and we’ll have to prepare for it in the best possible way, trying to make the most of our characteristics and potential.

“Roma, Inter and Napoli are our three direct competitors for the title, we’re all close by and only separated by a few points, so the title race will certainly go down to the wire.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Juve suffer De Sciglio blow?

https://www.football-italia.net/117530/juve-suffer-de-sciglio-blow

Feb 21, 2018

Mattia De Sciglio is expected to miss Juventus’ match against Atalanta in Serie A on Sunday after picking up a thigh problem.

A statement on Juve’s official website confirmed De Sciglio had an issue in his left thigh from Sunday’s 1-0 win against Torino, which would be assessed.

As a result, Gazzetta dello Sport believes he will miss the visit of Atalanta and is also a doubt for next Wednesday’s rematch in the Coppa Italia semi-finals.

Furthermore, the full-back could be a risk for the trip to Lazio on March 3 and the Champions League last-16 second leg against Tottenham Hotspur four days later.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

swcy9l.png

De Sciglio: ‘Step toward Scudetto’

https://www.football-italia.net/118565/de-sciglio-‘step-toward-scudetto’

Mar 15, 2018

Juventus full-back Mattia De Sciglio feels last night’s win over Atalanta was a “step toward the Scudetto”.

The Bianconeri went four points clear of Napoli with their 2-0 victory in Turin, with the defender having a big hand in the second goal with a stunning cross field pass.

“The win against Atalanta was an important step toward the Scudetto,” De Sciglio told Sky.

“It’s true that there’s still a long way to go and there are head-to-head games, but this win really gave us a great boost.

“Paulo Dybala’s goal against Lazio gave us even more of a boost from a psychological point of view, allowing us to believe even more in the Scudetto.”

Medhi Benatia and Coach Massimiliano Allegri had a set-to on the touchline, with the tactician repeatedly telling his player to “shut up” and avoid a second booking.

“I know Allegri well, that’s how he does things. He can be calmly joking with a player, then just a minute later he can address them in harsh tones if he knows that’s what’s the best for the team in that moment.”

Tomorrow sees the draw for the Quarter-Finals of the Champions League and the Italian international was also asked for his views on that.

“We’re thinking of getting to the end in the Champions League,” De Sciglio confirmed.

“If there were a derby between Real Madrid and Barcelona it wouldn’t be bad…”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

Home

De Sciglio avoids thigh injury

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor de sciglio juventus 2020"

https://www.football-italia.net/148674/de-sciglio-avoids-thigh-injury

Jan 13, 2020

Juventus right-back Mattia De Sciglio underwent tests to assess the damage done to his left thigh.

De Sciglio was on the bench for Juve’s 2-1 win against Roma last night, but didn’t play in the game.

Now the official Juve website reports that the former Milan player underwent tests at the J Medical Centre to examine the extent of a suspected thigh injury.

The website states that De Sciglio hasn’t suffered any muscle injuries, but has sustained an ‘elongation of the large adductor muscle of the left thigh’.

He will now be monitored day by day.

De Sciglio has made only six appearances in Serie A for the Old Lady this season.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

Home

Karsdorp can stop Roma move for De Sciglio

Mattia De Sciglio - Player profile 20/21 | Transfermarkt

Sep 16, 2020

Roma have lined up Juventus defender Mattia De Sciglio as Rick Karsdorp’s replacement at the Olimpico, but the Dutch full-back has reportedly decided against a move to Genoa.

Karsdorp has been linked with a move to the Grifoni in recent weeks, but Sky Sport Italia reports he has decided he wants to remain in the Italian capital.

Genoa have agreed a loan deal with an option to buy for €7m with Roma, but the Dutchman’s change of heart halts the operation.

The reports underlines De Sciglio’s proposed move from the Old Lady to the Giallorossi is also on stand-by because of Karsdorp’s unwillingness to move. .....

Continue -> https://bit.ly/2E7kTaC

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

Home

Official: De Sciglio moves to Lyon

Juve loan De Sciglio to Lyon as they close in on Chiesa

Oct 5, 2020

Juventus have officially announced Mattia De Sciglio leaves the Allianz Stadium and moves on loan to Olympique Lyonnais.

The full-back has spent three seasons with the Bianconeri, picking up three Scudetti, one Coppa Italia and one Supercoppa Italiana.

“The full-back, who arrived in the summer of 2017, will continue his career at Olympique Lyonnais, where he will play on loan for this season that has just started,” the statement from Juventus read. .....

Continue -> https://bit.ly/3lhyqMC

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti