Condividi questo messaggio

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Bentancur confirms Juve move, but...

http://www.football-italia.net/100129/bentancur-confirms-juve-move

Mar 24, 2017

Rodrigo Bentancur has confirmed that he will join Juventus this summer, but it is claimed Boca Juniors will be entitled to 50 percent of a future sale.

According to IlBiancoNero.com, Juve will pay around €9.5m for Bentancur, plus a further €2m in bonuses, but the Bianconeri will owe Boca as much as half of any fee received if they were to sell on the 19-year-old.

“With Juventus, it’s all done,” the midfielder told ESPN Radio.

“You’ll see it soon, when I come to Turin for a medical. Now I just want to be quiet and think about Boca: I want to become a champion with this shirt.

“My family also help me keep my feet on the ground. I want to leave this club with a trophy. From here on, I’ll play to the death.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

2ecg1uu.jpg

Rodrigo Bentancur: “With Juventus, it’s all done”

http://www.juvefc.com/rodrigo-bentancur-juventus-done/

Mar 24, 2017

Rodrigo Bentancur has confirmed his move to Juve this summer, declaring “With Juventus, it’s all done.”

The 19-year-old Uruguayan has long been tipped to join the Bianconeri, given that Juve have retained an option on the player as part of a deal that saw Carlos Tevez return to Boca Juniors two summers back. Juve Director Beppe Marotta confirmed last year that Bentancur was a target for the club: “We have an option on him from the Tevez deal with Boca Juniors; an option that we will exercise next season.

Speaking today, Bentancur confirmed the deal is all but complete: “With Juventus, it’s all done,” he told ESPN Radio.

“You’ll see it soon, when I come to Turin for a medical. Now I just want to be quiet and think about Boca: I want to become a champion with this shirt.

“My family also help me keep my feet on the ground. I want to leave this club with a trophy. From here on, I’ll play to the death.”

There are still some details that need to be confirmed, with differing reports on the total value of the deal. It was initially suggested that Juve will pay €9.5m for Bentancur, with a further €2m in bonuses. There has been mention of Boca getting up to 50% of any future sale but that seems a remarkably high percentage, given the way Juve tend to operate.

Bentancur is expected in Turin in the coming month to complete his Juve medical before joining the club proper in the summer. It’s also been reported that he may go straight out on loan to another Serie A side to gain experience and playing time.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Bentancur undergoes Juve medical

http://www.football-italia.net/100590/bentancur-undergoes-juve-medical

Apr 3, 2017

Boca Juniors starlet Rodrigo Bentancur has landed in Turin to undergo a medical with Juventus, the club announced on Monday.

Juve’s official Twitter account confirmed Bentancur was at their J Medical centre “ahead of a proposed move”.

The Bianconeri have until April 20 to exercise their option of signing the midfielder for €9.4m, negotiated as part of Carlos Tevez’s return to Boca in 2015.

That is considered to be a formality, with the Uruguay Under-20 international set to become a squad member next season.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

xofhxd.jpg

'Uruguayan Pogba' Bentancur undergoes Juventus medical

The teenager has arrived in Turin for physical tests with the reigning

Serie A champions ahead of a proposed €9.4m transfer from Boca Juniors.

http://www.goal.com/en/news/11/transfer-zone/2017/04/03/34270642/-

Apr 3, 2017

Boca Juniors midfielder Rodrigo Bentancur is undergoing a medical with Juventus ahead of his proposed move to the Serie A champions.

Juventus had an option to sign the 19-year-old for a set fee of €9.4 million to be exercised before April 20, 2017, as part of the deal that saw Carlos Tevez move in the opposite direction in July 2015.

Chief executive Giuseppe Marotta recently stated they planned to use their option to buy Bentancur and they are now set to act on that promise.

Bentancur came through the ranks of the Boca youth academy and made his first-team debut in April 2015, going on to establish himself as an important squad member.

Boca coach Guillermo Barros Schelotto recently described Bentancur as "the Uruguayan Pogba" because of their similar characteristics in midfield.

Bentancur was part of Uruguay's victorious South American Under-20 Championship side in February. 

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

swcy9l.png

OFFICIAL: Juve sign Bentancur

http://www.football-italia.net/101461/official-juve-sign-bentancur

Apr 21, 2017

Juventus have confirmed the signing of midfielder Rodrigo Bentancur from Boca Juniors on a five-year contract.

Bentancur passed a medical with Juve at the start of April, and the club have formally exercised their option of purchasing the Uruguay Under-20 international, although the announcement has come a day after their April 20 deadline.

A statement on the Bianconeri’s official website reads: “Juventus Football Club S.p.A. announce that they have finalised their agreement with Boca Juniors for the outright acquisition of footballer Rodrigo Bentancur Colman for a fee of €9.5m, payable over two years.

“His purchase value may increase during the course of his contract, related to the player’s number of official games.

“In addition, Boca Juniors will be entitled to receive 50 percent of what Juventus receive in the event of the player’s future sale.

“Juventus have agreed a five-year contract with the player, which takes effect from July 1, 2017 until June 30, 2022.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

2yvo10i.jpg

OFFICIALLY OFFICIAL: Juventus sign Boca Juniors

midfielder Rodrigo Bentancur for €9.5 million

http://www.blackwhitereadallover.com/2017/4/21/15388380/official-

rodrigo-bentancur-juventus-boca-juniors-2017-serie-a-transfers

Apr 21, 2017

When Juventus announced that Carlos Tevez was returning to Argentina to play for the club he loved so much, there was what seemed like a laundry list of young Boca Juniors players that Juve had the option to purchase in the future.

One of them has now officially moved to Turin.

The long-talked about move of Boca’s teenage midfielder Rodrigo Bentancur signing with Juventus has now become an actuality. Bentancur, 19, who took his medical in Turin three weeks ago, has seen his €9.5 million move to Juventus announced on Friday evening. Bentacur has put pen to paper on a five-year contract that will see him signed through the 2021-22 season.

Here is the official wording of the detail, courtesy of Juventus’ website:

Juventus Football Club S.p.A. announces that the agreement with Asociación Civil Club Atlético Boca Juniors for the definitive acquisition of the registration rights of the player Rodrigo Bentancur Colman has been finalised. The transfer fee of € 9.5 million will be payable in two financial years.

The purchase value may increase in the course of the duration of the contract on achieving given conditions based on a certain number of official games played by the player. Moreover, in case of a later transfer of the player, Boca Juniors will be entitled to receive 50% of the amounts collected by Juventus.

Juventus and the player have signed a 5-year contract of employment starting from 1 July 2017 and expiring on 30 June 2022.

Bentancur is the second player from the Tevez deal to play for Juventus, with young Argentine forward Guido Vadala spending last season on loan in Turin as he played for the club’s primavera side. However, that only was a one-year stay with the Italian champions, with Vadala retuning to Argentina and subsequently loaned out to Unión de Santa Fe.

The hope is that Bentancur stays a lot longer than his former teammate.

Bentancur is the first signing of Juve’s “summer” transfer campaign. And hey, it’s not even May yet! What a deal!

The deal to sign the 19-year-old Uruguayan was always thought of to take place based on what Juve director general Beppe Marotta has said about Bentancur over the last few months. Marotta was confident something was going to happen, but it was just a matter of dealing with Boca and settling terms outside of the fixed buy price that was established in the Tevez deal. He proved to be right on the money.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Bentancur: Joining Juve an honour

http://www.football-italia.net/101466/bentancur-joining-juve-honour

Apr 21, 2017

Rodrigo Bentancur says “it’s a great honour” to join Juventus and reveals former Boca Juniors teammate Carlos Tevez “told me great things” about the club.

Bentancur finally completed his long-awaited transfer to Juve from Boca on Friday, and the midfielder explained the impact ex-Bianconero Tevez had on his switch to the Old Lady, while affirming his desire to succeed in Turin.

“I’m very happy and content to be here,” the Uruguay Under-20 international told his new club’s official website.

“I’m happy that a team like Juventus were interested in bringing me here. It’s a great honour and I’m happy for this opportunity.

“I watch Serie A often, it’s different to Argentine football, it’s a very physical competition, but it’s a new opportunity, I’m young and I’ll try to make the most of it.

“Did Tevez talk to me about Juve? Once I knew I could go to Turin, I talked to Carlitos. He told me great things [about the club].”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

xlf6gm.gif

Juventus agree to sign Rodrigo Bentancur for €9.5m from Boca

http://www.espnfc.co.uk/story/3108807/juventus-agree-

to-sign-rodrigo-bentancur-for-€95m-from-boca-juniors

Apr 22, 2017

Juventus have agreed an initial €9.5 million fee with Boca Juniors for the transfer of Rodrigo Bentancur this summer.

Bentancur, 19, joined Boca's youth academy at a young age and made his first-team debut in April 2015, aged just 17.

The midfielder, who has played eight times for Uruguay Under-20s, will join Juventus from next season.

A statement read: "Juventus Football Club S.p.A. announces that the agreement with Asociación Civil Club Atlético Boca Juniors for the definitive acquisition of the registration rights of the player Rodrigo Bentancur Colman has been finalised. The transfer fee of € 9.5 million will be payable in two financial years.

"The purchase value may increase in the course of the duration of the contract on achieving given conditions based on a certain number of official games played by the player. Moreover, in case of a later transfer of the player, Boca Juniors will be entitled to receive 50% of the amounts collected by Juventus.

"Juventus and the player have signed a 5-year contract of employment starting from 1 July 2017 and expiring on 30 June 2022.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

2wg6lhu.png

Juventus sign Uruguayan teenager

Rodrigo Bentancur from Boca Juniors

http://www.sportsmole.co.uk/football/juventus/transfer-talk/news/

juventus-clinch-rodrigo-bentancur-signing_296547.html

Apr 22, 2017

Juventus have confirmed the signing of Uruguayan teenager Rodrigo Bentancur on a five-year deal.

The 19-year-old midfielder will join Juve in the summer after the Serie A giants completed a deal worth approximately £8m to sign him from Boca Juniors.

Boca will receive 50% of any future transfer fee for the young playmaker, who is a product of the team's academy, as part of the deal.

A statement on the Bianconeri website read: "Juventus are pleased to announce the completion of the transfer of Rodrigo Bentancur from Boca Juniors, the Uruguayan signing on a five-year deal from July 1, 2017 until June 30, 2022."

Bentancur, said to have been on the radar of Real Madrid and Manchester United, has made over 40 league appearances for Boca, while he has represented Uruguay at Under-20 level.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Juve: €25m and Bentancur for Schick?

http://www.football-italia.net/101661/juve-€25m-and-bentancur-schick

Apr 25, 2017

Juventus are reportedly close to snapping up Sampdoria striker Patrik Schick for €25m plus the loan of Rodrigo Bentancur.

There were already suggestions over the last few days that Juve were intensifying their interest, as Inter had been in talks with

for a while.

According to Mediaset Premium, the key may well be in the extras that the Bianconeri could provide as part of the deal.

They would pay €25m plus bonuses for the 21-year-old Schick and leave him on loan at Sampdoria for 2017-18.

This represents a huge profit, as the Blucerchiati only bought the Czech talent from Sparta Prague for €4m in July 2016.

He has already scored 12 goals with three assists in 30 competitive games for Sampdoria, including this weekend’s Dennis Bergkamp-esque effort against Crotone.

Juve can also send Bentancur on loan to Samp in order to gain Serie A experience after his transfer from Boca Juniors.

The Uruguayan midfielder turns 20 in June and his option was activated for €10.5m.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

2ecg1uu.jpg

Boca Coach Schelotto: ‘Bentancur ready for Juventus’

http://www.juvefc.com/boca-coach-schelotto-bentancur-ready-juventus/

Jun 18, 2017

Boca Coach Guillermo Schelotto insists that Rodrigo Bentancur is ready for Juventus and there’s no need to loan him out.

Speaking with Tuttosport, the Argentine tactician talked about the 19-year-old midfielder and how he believes Rodrigo doesn’t need to be sent away next season.

“Bentancur is already ready for Juventus. He’s  very strong, he’s a big talent;  No loans or intermediate steps are needed.

“In recent months, he’s actually improved further in all aspects of his game. He’ll remain with us until June 26th, then he’ll head to Turin to join up with the Bianconeri.

“Rodrigo has features that similar to Steven N’Zonzi. In fact, for me, he’s actually better.

“Where should he improve his game? In the goal area. A midfielder like him must score at least 6-7 goals in a season.

“In the 4-2-3-1 that Allegri uses, Bentancur can play with tranquility in one of the two central midfield roles.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Bentancur: ‘Honoured by Juventus’

http://www.football-italia.net/105964/bentancur-‘honoured-juventus’

Jul 18, 2017

Rodrigo Bentancur says he’s “honoured” to play for Juventus, after signing from Boca Juniors.

The Bianconeri got an option on the midfielder as part of the deal which took Carlos Tevez back to Argentina, and they took up that option in April.

“My dream has always been to play in Europe,” Bentancur told JTV.

“As soon as I had the chance to come to Europe I was very happy and it’s an honour to be at Juventus.

“I already have 100 appearances for Boca, and I want to use that here too.

“I was fortunate enough to play for a wonderful club like Boca since I was little, followed by a lot of fans in a very important stadium with a passionate atmosphere [La Bombonera].

“When I heard I was coming to Juventus, the first thing I did was to watch all of Juve’s matches and above all look at the midfielders.

“I know this is a new football, faster than the Argentine one, but I’m ready to learn everything about Italian football.

“I can play in every role, I like to play in front of defence but I also like to attack. Then obviously the Coach [Max Allegri] will decide where I play.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Bentancur gets Uruguay call

http://www.football-italia.net/109941/bentancur-gets-uruguay-call

Sep 16, 2017

Juventus youngster Rodrigo Bentancur is among several Serie A players called up for Uruguay’s World Cup qualifiers.

They will face Venezuela on October 5 and Bolivia on October 10.

It is another boost for 20-year-old midfielder Bentancur, who was given a surprise first start in a Juventus jersey against Barcelona in the Champions League.

Other Serie A-based players in the Uruguay squad are Martin Caceres (Verona), Matias Vecino (Inter) and Diego Laxalt (Genoa).

Uruguay squad: Muslera, Martin Silva, Campana, Godin, Coates, Gimenez, Maxi Pereira, Gaston Silva, Caceres, Ricca, Lemos, Nandez, Arevalo Rios, Vecino, Valverde, Bentancur, Carlos Sanchez, Lodeiro, Urretaviscaya, De Arrascaeta, Laxalt, Pereiro, Stuani, Cavani, Luis Suarez, Maxi Gomez

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Bentancur 'South American Pogba'

http://www.football-italia.net/110619/bentancur-south-american-pogba

Sep 30, 2017

Rodrigo Bentancur has made a huge impression on Juventus and his former Boca Juniors Coach trusts “in a year he’ll be compared to Paul Pogba.”

The Uruguayan only turned 20 in June, but while other new buys such as Federico Bernardeschi are struggling to get playing time, Bentancur already has four Serie A appearances and started both Champions League games.

“Here in Argentina, there were those who said Bentancur would remain at most for six months at Juventus and then return to Boca,” his former Coach Guillermo Barros Schelotto told Tuttosport.

“Instead, he is putting in some great performances for the Bianconeri and Uruguay called him up to the senior national team. I am proud of him.”

Bentancur stepped in at the last minute for injured Miralem Pjanic in the 2-0 victory over Olympiakos on Wednesday and was one of their best performers on the night.

“I know the lad and spent a year and a half working with him: we are talking about a player with exceptional quality,” continued former Boca boss Schelotto.

“He is intelligent and has incredible character: trust me, the best is yet to come. I had called him the ‘South American Pogba’ and I confirm he is at that level.

“Let Rodrigo have a full season in Europe and you’ll see in a year he will be compared to Pogba.

“The thing about Rodrigo is that he moves like a 30-year-old. Recovering the ball is a natural gift he has, but he’s young and still has so many areas he can improve in.

“He’s a box-to-box midfielder and what he really needs to work on is his performance in the opposite penalty area: he ought to be scoring at least five goals per season.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Bentancur: 'Juve improved me'

http://www.football-italia.net/111170/bentancur-juve-improved-me

Oct 11, 2017

Rodrigo Bentancur believes he is already improving as a player at Juventus and “put on 5kg of muscle,” but was above all impressed by Gigi Buffon.

The Uruguay international only turned 20 in July and arrived at Juve as part of the Carlos Tevez move to Boca Juniors.

“Since I’ve been in Italy, my recovery times have improved and I am slowly getting better as a player too,” Bentancur told Sport 890.

“For example, they have already worked on the way I mark opponents. Since coming here, I have also put on 5kg of muscle.”

However, it was the human element that won over Bentancur.

“On my first day, Buffon received me in this incredible way. He surprised me, as he knew who I was, he knew my name. He’s a phenomenon and always gives me advice. Buffon is on another level.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Montero: 'Bentancur has character'

http://www.football-italia.net/111273/montero-bentancur-has-character

Oct 14, 2017

Paolo Montero trusts fellow Uruguayan Rodrigo Bentancur can make his mark at Juventus. “He’s got character.”

The 20-year-old got his first Bianconeri start at Camp Nou against Barcelona in the Champions League and was their best performer on the night.

“Bentancur was a great coup for Juve, as he is at the top level for someone his age,” former Juventus defender Montero told Tuttosport.

“I am not surprised, because we are talking about a lad who arrived in Argentina very young and at the age of 18 was already a regular for Boca Juniors at the Bombonera. The pressure is high there, just like at Juve.

“Bentancur arrived in Turin already a man, as don’t think it was easy for him to play at Boca and handle that stress, the need to win at all times.

“He might play well or badly, but you cannot deny he’s got character. He plays in a different role to me, but is more talented. He can read the game well and is tough, like most Uruguayans. It’s no coincidence, we’re a small country between Brazil and Argentina, so we know to be determined when a chance comes along.”

Montero is also impressed by Bentancur’s current Juventus teammates, despite complaints from fans and critics.

“I don’t understand the criticism of Gonzalo Higuain, as Pipita is world class. He has been scoring regularly for over 10 years, doing it with River Plate, Real Madrid, Napoli, Juve and Argentina. What’s the problem if he didn’t score for 15 days?

“Paulo Dybala is intelligent and you can tell that from his goals, as he reads where the ball will go. The future depends on him, as potentially he could win the Ballon d’Or.

“It’s strange that Giorgio Chiellini was left off the 30-man shortlist for the Ballon d’Or, especially as he reached the Champions League Final. Leonardo Bonucci was a big loss, but Juve retained the skeleton of the side and will continue to challenge for success in every tournament.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Barca & Madrid want Bentancur?

http://www.football-italia.net/111368/barca-madrid-want-bentancur

Oct 16, 2017

Real Madrid and Barcelona are both reportedly keeping tabs on Juventus midfielder Rodrigo Bentancur.

CalcioNews24 cites the Spanish Press in reporting Madrid and Barca have cast their eyes on Bentancur, who has “already repaid Juve’s investment in full” and “tripled in value”.

The Bianconeri paid less than €10m for the 20-year-old, who was part of the deal that took Carlos Tevez back to Boca Juniors in 2015.

The website explains how Los Blancos were interested in the Uruguayan before his move to Turin, while Barca were impressed by his ‘character’ during their 3-0 win against Barcelona last month.

Bentancur has capitalised on an injury crisis in Juve’s midfield to make eight appearances this season.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

swcy9l.png

Atletico Madrid want Bentancur

https://www.football-italia.net/118754/report-atleti-want-bentancur

Mar 19, 2018

Atletico Madrid are reportedly keeping tabs on Juventus midfielder Rodrigo Bentancur.

According to Mundo Deportivo, Atleti have already asked Juve about signing Bentancur but were given a ‘negative’ response.

However, the newspaper notes Los Colchoneros have not abandoned their interest and could go back in for the 20-year-old.

The Uruguayan joined the Bianconeri from Boca Juniors last summer and has made 20 appearances in 2017-18.

On the other hand, just five of them have been starts in Serie A, while Atleti’s midfield is in need of a revamp.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

Home

Atletico Madrid want Bentancur

https://www.football-italia.net/129158/atletico-madrid-want-bentancur

Oct 10, 2018

Juventus reportedly turned down an approach from Atletico Madrid for Uruguay international Rodrigo Bentancur.

According to Goal.com, his performances for both Uruguay at the World Cup and Juve at club level won over Atleti Coach Diego Simeone.

Considering he is quite far down the pecking order behind Sami Khedira and Miralem Pjanic, Atletico Madrid thought they could talk the Bianconeri into releasing Bentancur.

However, the Turin giants are determined to hang on to him for the future.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

Home

Juventus look for Bentancur renewal

https://www.football-italia.net/131545/juventus-look-bentancur-renewal

Dec 3, 2018

Juventus are reportedly keen to extend Rodrigo Bentancur’s contract, as well as working out a deal with Boca Juniors to remove his sell-on clause.

The Uruguayan midfielder has become a key man for the Bianconeri in recent weeks, and he scored the opening goal against Fiorentina on Saturday evening.

As part of the deal which took him to Turin, Boca will be entitled to 50 per cent of any future sale.

According to Tuttosport, Juve are keen to tie Bentancur to a new contract, as well as improving his salary.

They will also look to work out a deal with Boca to remove the clause, potentially by paying a lump sum to the Argentine side or removing the percentage they’d be due.

The clause effectively acts as a deterrent to any future sale, so the Xeneizes may well agree rather than risk never getting any fee.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

Home

Bentancur: ‘Nervous about Juventus’

https://www.football-italia.net/132348/
bentancur-‘nervous-about-juventus’

Dec 21, 2018

Rodrigo Bentancur admits “when they told me about the possibility of coming to Juventus I panicked”.

The Bianconeri took out an option on the midfielder when they signed Carlos Tevez from Boca Juniors, agreeing a deal in April 2017.

“When they told me about the possibility of coming to Juventus I panicked,” Bentancur admitted, speaking to DAZN.

“I was very happy, but also very scared. I thought: ‘now I have to go to Italy, with only my father, leave my family, learn Italian… how am I going to do it?’.

“In the end I was very happy, but also a bit scared.

“From the first time I entered the Juventus dressing room and saw the faces of my teammates I understood one thing: you win here, and that’s it.”

Bentancur also spoke about his childhood, and the physical changes required for Serie A.

“Everyone calls me Lolo, because when he was young my little brother couldn’t pronounce ‘Rodrigo’. He said ‘Loligo’, so it stayed ‘Lolo’.

“As a child I was much taller than the other children, at least an extra foot, so after every win the fathers of the opposing team would ask me for documents to prove my age.

“Why the number 30? It’s the number I had at Boca Juniors, and I asked for it when I arrived in Turin. It’s the day my mother [who died when Bentancur was young] was born. She watches me and brings me luck from up there.

“Before I came I talked with the Juventus staff, it was like I did an 18 month pre-season. I was very thin when I arrived, now I’ve gained 6kg of muscle mass.”

Bentancur got an even more famous teammate this season, when Cristiano Ronaldo joined from Real Madrid in a €100m deal.

“I met him at the World Cup in Russia,” the Uruguayan recalled.

“We met in the anti-doping centre after Portugal-Uruguay. He recognised me - or so he said - and he called me by name. I couldn’t believe it.

“Then the first time I saw him train here in Turin I thought: ‘he’s an animal!’. The way he trains is exceptional, he always gives 100 per cent.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

Home

Bentancur commits to Juventus

https://www.football-italia.net/138942/bentancur-commits-juventus

Jun 5, 2019

Rodrigo Bentancur has agreed a new contract holding him to Juventus until 2024, claim Sky Sport Italia, worth an initial €2.5m per season.

The Uruguay international turns 22 later this month and has been in Turin since the summer of 2017 in a €12.5m deal.

According to Gianluca Di Marzio, he has agreed a new deal with Juve until June 2024, adding two years to his previous contract.

There is a significant wage rise to an initial €2.5m per season, which will rise every year along with performance-related bonuses.

He made 40 competitive appearances for the Bianconeri this season, contributing two goals and three assists.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

Home

Official: Bentancur extends with Juve. 'Win everything with Juve'

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor bentancur contro sampdoria

https://www.football-italia.net/139766/official-bentancur-extends-juve

https://www.football-italia.net/139769/bentancur-win-everything-juve

Jun 22, 2019

Juventus have officially extended Uruguay international Rodrigo Bentancur’s contract to June 2024.

He will be 22 next week and was purchased from Boca Juniors in the summer of 2017 for €12.5m as part of the deal taking Carlos Tevez to Argentina.

His contract was due to expire in June 2022, but he has added another two years and significantly increased his salary.

It’s reported to be worth €2.7m per year net, while Daniele Rugani is also expected to announce an extension soon.

“His career so far can best be described as one with a recent promising past, a brilliant present and a future waiting to be written: all with the Juventus jersey on his back,” read a club statement.

This season, Bentancur scored two goals with three assists in 40 competitive games for the Bianconeri.

Rodrigo Bentancur said “the goal is to win everything next year” with Juventus after extending his contract to June 2024.

“It’s an incredible emotion, I am very happy to renew for another two years,” he told the official club website.

“I want to make the most of this opportunity, improve as much as possible and bring many titles to this club.

“It’s an incredible club. They told me when I arrived that Juve was a family and they prove this to be the truth every year. They are one of the best three clubs in Europe and it is an honour to stay here for another five years.

“The goal is to win everything next year with this club and win the World Cup with Uruguay.”

Embedded video

"Juventus is an incredible club"

Watch Rodrigo Bentancur's first interview since penning in his contract extension. #Bentancur2024

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

Home

Bentancur banned for three games

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor juventus lazio supercoppa bentancur

https://www.football-italia.net/148034/bentancur-banned-three-games

Dec 23, 2019

Juventus midfielder Rodrigo Bentancur has been banned for three games following his red card in the Italian Super Cup.

Bentancur was sent off in the final minute of Juve’s 3-1 defeat to Lazio yesterday.

This evening, the FIGC’s disciplinary committee decided to issue him with a three-match suspension.

One game is related to his two yellow cards, while the other two are as a result of him berating the fourth official.

That means he will miss the Bianconeri’s fixtures against Cagliari, Roma and Parma to open 2020.

Additionally, club directors Pavel Nedved and Fabio Paratici have each been fined €5,000 for “disrespectful behaviour” towards officials at the end of the Supercoppa.

As for Lazio, midfielders Luis Alberto and Lucas Leiva must sit out their next game against Napoli on January 11.

Also banned for the next round are Sofyan Amrabat (Verona), Gianluca Caprari (Sampdoria), Cristian Ansaldi (Torino), Fabio Piscane (Cagliari), Bremer (Torino), Riccardo Gagliolo (Parma) and Marco Calderoni (Lecce).

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti