.......12th Matchday

Sunday, november 11th 2018 - 8:30 p.m. CET 

7.30 p.m. UK time - 6.30 p.m. GMT
Giuseppe Meazza Stadium - Milan

Referee: Paolo Mazzoleni

FT 0-2: Juventus nightmare for Higuain

https://www.football-italia.net/SerieA/match/125179

Nov 11, 2018

Gonzalo Higuain had a nightmare against his former club, as he missed a penalty and was sent off in a rage when Juventus beat Milan 2-0.

Higuain shook off a back problem to start against his former teammates with Samu Castillejo, as Patrick Cutrone and Davide Calabria were not 100 per cent fit, with Lucas Biglia, Giacomo Bonaventura, Mateo Musacchio, Mattia Caldara and Andrea Conti unavailable. Juve missed Juan Cuadrado and decided to leave Leonardo Bonucci on the bench, perhaps to protect him from the jeers of his former fans on this first return to San Siro.

After eight minutes, Alex Sandro whipped in a splendid cross from the left and Mario Mandzukic snuck up behind Ricardo Rodriguez for a towering header.

Mandzukic almost repeated the trick soon after, but this time Alessio Romagnoli got back to intercept. Milan moved to 4-3-3 after 25 minutes, moving Castillejo to a wider role.

Suso’s scorcher from a huge distance was well smothered by Wojciech Szczesny, but Milan were awarded a penalty after a VAR viewing on 40 minutes. Higuain was furious, as he was getting the ball under control when Benatia blocked it with his hand.

Pipita stepped up to take the spot-kick, but it was fairly weak and Szczesny managed to fingertip it on to the upright. It was the latest example of Higuain failing to convert a penalty in a big game.

Hakan Calhanoglu drilled wide, but Paulo Dybala’s free kick swerved over the wall to clip the outside of the near post.

Patrick Cutrone came on and made an immediate impact, sparking a dangerous counter that Benatia had to intercept before the young forward could finish off Higuain’s cross. Juve went on a similar counter from Milan’s corner, but Ronaldo’s finish was captured by Donnarumma.

Ricardo Rodriguez blasted over and Milan began to pour forward, Giorgio Chiellini using every area of his body to intercept a Higuain pull-back from the by-line.

Just as the pressure was on for an equaliser, Juventus doubled their lead. Diego Laxalt’s clearance was very poor, allowing Cancelo to test Donnarumma at the near post with a powerful angled drive, which he parried into the path of Cristiano Ronaldo to blast into the roof of the net from eight yards. It was the first goal CR7 had scored at San Siro in his sixth attempt.

Moments later, Higuain fell into another trap he has shown throughout his career, of letting the emotion of a situation get to him. He was booked for a foul on Benatia, screamed into the face of the referee and was sent off. Pipita then completely lost it and had to be dragged away in tears as he raged at every official he could find.

Milan: G Donnarumma; Abate (Laxalt 74), Zapata, Romagnoli, Rodriguez; Suso, Kessie, Bakayoko, Calhanoglu (Borini 74); Castillejo (Cutrone 61), Higuain

Juventus: Szczesny; Cancelo, Benatia, Chiellini, Alex Sandro; Bentancur, Pjanic (Khedira 74), Matuidi; Dybala (Douglas Costa 79), Mandzukic, Ronaldo

Ref: Mazzoleni

Saved penalty: Higuain 41 (M)

Sent off: Higuain 83 (M)

Condividi questo messaggio

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

MILAN 0-2 JUVENTUS

Mario Mandzukic 8'

Cristiano Ronaldo 81'

..       .                                       

.......12th Matchday

Ronaldo: 'Don't punish Higuain'

https://www.football-italia.net/130581/ronaldo-dont-punish-higuain

Nov 11, 2018

Cristiano Ronaldo celebrated the Juventus victory over Milan, but hopes Gonzalo Higuain “isn’t punished too severely” for the dismissal.

Mario Mandzukic’s header opened the scoring early on and Cristiano Ronaldo finished it after Higuain saw his penalty saved by Wojciech Szczesny.

“I am very happy, especially for the team, because playing away to Milan is always very difficult,” CR7 told Sky Sport Italia.

“Winning 2-0 at San Siro is no mean feat. It was important to win, because Napoli beat Genoa last night and we had to keep our distance.”

The tension got to Higuain, who was sent off for screaming at the referee and then completely lost control, having to be dragged away in tears.

“I told him to calm down, as he risked an even heavier ban. He didn’t do much, he was irritable at losing the game, that’s understandable and I hope he is not punished too severely.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

MILAN 0-2 JUVENTUS

Mario Mandzukic 8'

Cristiano Ronaldo 81'

..       .                                       

.......12th Matchday

Allegri: 'Juve learned from Man Utd loss'

https://www.football-italia.net/130582/allegri-juve-learned-man-utd-loss

Nov 11, 2018

Massimiliano Allegri explains why he left Leonardo Bonucci out against Milan and how Juventus learned from defeat to Manchester United.

Mario Mandzukic’s header and a late Cristiano Ronaldo rebound secured their 2-0 result at San Siro, although Wojciech Szczesny saved a Gonzalo Higuain penalty.

“We got right back on track after the defeat to Manchester United, which had shaken us. We did well to attack the game and that was the only way to set aside what happened in those final five minutes against Manchester United,” Allegri told Sky Sport Italia.

“We had a couple of risks here and Wojciech Szczesny was fortunately ready to make the saves. We are putting in some good performances, picking up some good wins.

“This was an important weekend for the league, as Inter lost in Bergamo and we remain at the same distance from Napoli, who are having an extraordinary season.”

Bonucci was expected to face his former teammates, but was instead left on the bench in a tense atmosphere.

“He needed to rest anyway and it just happened to be against Milan. Even on the bench he was pelted with insults from the Curva, so it was better this way.

“The defeat to Manchester United did us good, because tonight we had to win and keep a clean sheet. We lowered the tempo a little in the second half and I think we ought to try more shots from distance, as that keeps the pressure on the opposition. If we try to walk it into the net and get a bit too intricate, that can leave you open to the counter.

“Everyone who spoke to me after the Manchester game said we played well, but that doesn’t count if you don’t win. At times we still don’t do things that seem simple, but those are the things that need doing.

“When Mandzukic, Ronaldo and Dybala are in attack, naturally it’s going to be a little less ordered up there, but at the same time it also makes us less predictable for the opposition.

“We knew that we had more chances of causing Abate problems on the cross. Alex Sandro put a great cross on to the head of Mandzukic.

“Earlier this season, we tended to put the crosses in too low, but we’re starting to lift them more now and make the most of Mandzukic’s characteristics.

“Ronaldo is an atypical centre-forward, but still a centre-forward.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

MILAN 0-2 JUVENTUS

Mario Mandzukic 8'

Cristiano Ronaldo 81'

..       .                                       

.......12th Matchday

Gattuso: 'Higuain must control himself'

https://www.football-italia.net/130583/gattuso-higuain-must-control-himself

Nov 11, 2018

Gennaro Gattuso had seen Gonzalo Higuain’s emotional state as a problem ahead of the dismissal against Juventus. “He needs to learn to control himself.”

Pipita had a nightmare against his old club, seeing a penalty saved by Wojciech Szczesny and then sent off for raging at the referee.

“We mustn’t try to cling to alibis, yellow cards or not. We lost to a team that was clearly stronger than us,” the Coach told Sky Sport Italia after a 2-0 defeat.

“I also don’t want to talk about who wasn’t here. We were up against a team that has been winning for years and adds a big star every summer.

“We did what we had to do, we remained in the game and were naïve on the second goal, but Juve didn’t crush us. We played well for periods, but Juve are on a different level and we have to accept it.

“Maybe the penalty would’ve changed something, but we did struggle against their physicality and pace.”

Was Higuain meant to take the penalty?

“There are several penalty takers and they decide between themselves. He felt like taking it, he got it wrong, these things happen. Kessie missed one last season too.

“I do hope Pipita apologises to the referee for his attitude. He needs to learn to control himself more. I saw how much pressure he felt on his shoulders, taking a penalty against his old club, anyone who has played football knows that emotions can get to you in these situations.

“Juventus aren’t just the strongest side in Italy right now, they are on the same level as Barcelona and Manchester City. I still think we could’ve stayed in the game to the end, and we very nearly did. For the first 20-25 minutes of the second half, we created some chances and stole the ball off them.

“We weren’t sharp enough. Hakan Calhanoglu had the chance to change play three or four times, but he never did. We know he’s got this pain at the top of his foot and is trying to carry on through the pain, but he’s not at his best.

“Unfortunately, we had some sparks, but ultimately I never got the feeling we were hurting Juve. We were worried in defence and fortunately they didn’t spot Blaise Matuidi’s runs, or they could’ve hurt us even more.

“Samu Castillejo never found his position, but we certainly did better after moving to 4-3-3.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

MILAN 0-2 JUVENTUS

Mario Mandzukic 8'

Cristiano Ronaldo 81'

..       .                                       

.......12th Matchday

Szczesny: ‘Higuain always kicks like that’

https://www.football-italia.net/130605/szczesny-‘higuain-always-kicks-that’

Nov 12, 2018

Juventus' Wojciech Szczesny knew exactly where Milan’s Gonzalo Higuain would put his penalty - “last year, as second goalkeeper, I always trained with him”.

The Polish international saved Pipita’s spot kick last night, diving low his right to push it onto the post.

“I know him, because he was one of the penalty takers last year,” Szczesny told JTV.

“Last year, as second goalkeeper, I always trained with him on penalties and of course we’d studied them.

“I chose to move first on his penalty, he usually hits them like that and I just had to hope he wouldn’t change, which he didn’t.

“So I’m happy to have saved the penalty.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

Ancelotti: ‘Too many insults’

https://www.football-italia.net/130606/ancelotti-‘too-many-insults’

Nov 12, 2018

Napoli Coach Carlo Ancelotti reiterates his beliefs about the atmosphere in Italian football - “abroad it’s unlikely you’ll be insulted, in England it’s impossible”.

The three-time Champions League winner said last week that there are too many insults in the stadiums, and he expanded on that at the FIGC’s symposium today.

“The thing that’s most lacking abroad is definitely the tactical aspect,” Ancelotti said.

“Italian football remains competitive in that regard, where tactics are thought over long and hard. The first time I was in England a found a different way of working among my staff and that brought me more knowledge.

“The biggest problem could be the language, because you don’t always have that direct and immediate connection with the players.

“Now football has become globalised, but abroad they’re more advanced in terms of infrastructure and on a cultural level than we are in Italy.

“Here we still treat football like a battle, abroad it’s unlikely you’ll be insulted, in England it’s impossible.

“In Spain there’s a strong rivalry among the teams, but there’s never this rudeness. We can improve a lot in Italy, it’s possible to suspend games, not just for rain…”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

Two game ban for Higuain

https://www.football-italia.net/130643/two-game-ban-higuain

Nov 12, 2018

Gonzalo Higuain has been given a two game ban and a warning after his sending off in Milan’s defeat to Juventus.

The striker was booked by referee Paolo Mazzoleni late in the second half, which prompted a furious reaction.

He shouted in the official’s face, resulting in a second yellow, and had to be dragged away by teammates and former Juve teammates.

That could have resulted in a long ban, but both he and Bianconeri striker Cristiano Ronaldo made it clear he hadn’t said anything insulting to Mazzoleni.

Video replays appeared to show him screaming “you always whistle at me!”, indicating he was sent off for the severity of his reaction, rather than what he actually said.

Today the Lega Serie A has released its disciplinary report, with Higuain given a two game ban and a warning.

It was found Pipita had reacted in “an uncontrolled and threatening way” while “blatantly reiterating his protests” as he refused to leave the pitch.

That means he’ll be suspended for the Lazio and Parma games after the international break, but available thereafter.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

Home

Schermata_2018-08-11_alle_16.14.17.png

JUVENTUS - SPAL

...   .. 105px-Juventus_FC_2017_logo.png                  Logo-Spal-128x128.png 

..       .                                       

.......13th Matchday

Saturday, november 24th 2018 - 6:00 p.m. CET 

5.00 p.m. UK time - 5.00 p.m. GMT
Allianz Stadium - Turin

Referee: Federico La Penna

Allegri: Ronaldo, Pjanic, Perin...

https://www.football-italia.net/131077/allegri-ronaldo-pjanic-perin

Nov 23, 2018

Juventus boss Max Allegri says Cristiano Ronaldo deserves the Ballon d’Or, Miralem Pjanic has ‘no flaws’ and Mattia Perin will start against SPAL.

“SPAL play good football and constantly look to build,” Allegri said at a Press conference.

“They’ve already won in Rome away, playing well there, and also won at Bologna.

“They’ve picked up some great results away from home, they’re physical and aggressive, and they recover many balls.

“We must be sincere in our approach, managing the game well, knowing they’re one of most difficult smaller sides to face because they can make you pay.

“Ronaldo’s fine. I don’t know anything about this Ballon d’Or thing, even if he deserves it. Dybala? His goal for Argentina will have given him confidence.

“He came back on Thursday and did some light work, but tomorrow he could start from the bench. 

“Ronaldo and Mandzukic will play. They have a good chemistry, like everyone behind them.

“Paulo and Ronaldo have played less together, but they’ll refine their understanding in time.

“With those three up top, we can express ourselves well. We’re on track to arrive in March in excellent condition.

“Khedira is out, Emre is recovering and in a couple of weeks he’ll be available. Matuidi will be back today from the three days of rest I gave him.

“We’ll go with what we have, but we’re not in a state of emergency. The team are fine physically and mentally.

“Pjanic has ironed out all the flaws from his game and is now a top player. He has vision, plays nice geometries and had a great game in Milan, showing his range of passing.

“He also won back balls, which let us counterattack. I sometimes take him off so he can recover, plus I have Bentancur who’s growing quickly.

“Perin will play tomorrow. Chiellini? He’s got better with age, but I have to manage him as we play three games a week.

“We’ll see what he’s like today. If he doesn’t play then we also have Rugani and Benatia. Juventus have five of the best defenders in the world.

“Rugani played at Empoli and had a good game. Benatia the same in Milan. I needed someone like him in that match.

“Maybe tomorrow Rugani will play, but if I choose someone then it’s because I think that player is suitable for that game. They’re all exceptional.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

Home

JUVENTUS - SPAL

...   .. 105px-Juventus_FC_2017_logo.png                  Logo-Spal-128x128.png 

..       .                                       

.......13th Matchday

Allianz Stadium - Turin

Juventus squad for SPAL

Dsw4LmvWoAAq1Pa.jpg:large

https://www.football-italia.net/131092/juventus-squad-spal

Nov 23, 2018

Juventus are without Federico Bernardeschi, Sami Khedira and Emre Can for tomorrow’s game with SPAL.

Bernardeschi is still not fully fit after missing international duty with Italy, while Khedira sprained his ankle during training this week and is expected to be out for three weeks.

Emre Can is recovering after surgery to remove a nodule from his thyroid.

Juventus squad for SPAL: Szczesny, De Sciglio, Chiellini, Benatia, Pjanic, Ronaldo, Dybala, Douglas Costa, Alex Sandro, Matuidi, Barzagli, Cuadrado, Mandzukic, Kean, Bonucci, Cancelo, Pinsoglio, Perin, Rugani, Bentancur, Spinazzola

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

Home

JUVENTUS - SPAL

..       .                                       

.......13th Matchday

Allianz Stadium - Turin

Line-ups: Juventus v SPAL

https://www.football-italia.net/131132/line-ups-juventus-v-spal

Nov 24, 2018

Juventus bring Mattia Perin, Douglas Costa, Mario Mandzukic and Daniele Rugani back into the starting XI against SPAL.

It kicks off at 17.00 GMT - 18.00 CET.

The Bianconeri have dropped points only once in Serie A this season, drawing at home to Genoa, and go into this game without injured Federico Bernardeschi, Sami Khedira and Emre Can.

Wojciech Szczesny is among those rested by Max Allegri, as Perin is given his chance to shine in Serie A.

Rugani also gets a very rare start, while Douglas Costa and Mario Mandzukic have shaken off knocks to support Cristiano Ronaldo.

Resting Blaise Matuidi in this situation means a move to 4-4-2.

SPAL go into this game off the back of a draw against Cagliari, which ended their run of two consecutive defeats, but did have an impressive victory away to Roma last month.

Francesco Vicari is out injured, so Kevin Bonifazi steps in to defence, with Pasquale Schiattarella in midfield rather than Mirko Valdifiori.

The danger men in the SPAL squad are undoubtedly in attack with winger Manuel Lazzari’s remarkable pace, Andrea Petagna and Mirco Antenucci’s work-rate.

SPAL have beaten Juventus only once in 34 Serie A meetings, home and away.

If Juventus don’t keep a clean sheet today, it’ll be four in a row conceding at home in Serie A, the worst streak since October 2015.

Juventus: Perin; De Sciglio, Bonucci, Rugani, Alex Sandro; Cuadrado, Pjanic, Bentancur, Douglas Costa; Cristiano Ronaldo, Mandzukic

SPAL: Gomis; Cionek, Bonifazi, Felipe; Lazzari, Kurtic, Schiattarella, Missiroli, Fares; Petagna, Antenucci

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

Home

JUVENTUS - SPAL

..       .                                       

.......13th Matchday

Allianz Stadium - Turin

HT 1-0: Ronaldo opens against SPAL

DsyWS5OWsAAF4SW.jpg

https://www.football-italia.net/131138/ht-ronaldo-opens-against-spal

Nov 24, 2018

Cristiano Ronaldo’s cushioned volley has given Juventus the half-time lead over SPAL after an earlier goal was disallowed.

The Bianconeri had dropped points only once in Serie A this season, the 1-1 draw with Genoa, but changed to a 4-4-2 formation in the absence of Federico Bernardeschi, Sami Khedira and Emre Can. Among those rested after the break for international duty were Wojciech Szczesny, Giorgio Chiellini, Blaise Matuidi and Paulo Dybala. SPAL had one point from the previous three rounds, with Kevin Bonifazi coming in for injured Francesco Vicari.

Juve had the ball in the back of the net after nine minutes when a Douglas Costa cross was deflected for an own goal, but it was disallowed, as Mario Mandzukic had wandered into the penalty area before Alfred Gomis took the misplaced goal kick.

A long-range Douglas Costa strike was smothered, while Jasmin Kurtic’s free kick skimmed the near post and Gomis fingertipped a Douglas Costa scorcher just wide.

The breakthrough came when Miralem Pjanic whipped a free kick across the face of goal and Cristiano Ronaldo sprung the offside trap to volley in with the inside of his left boot, a cushioned finish guiding the ball back into the other side of the net.

Kurtic drilled wide again from distance and Mattia Perin was right behind a Kevin Bonifazi rocket.

Juventus 1-0 SPAL (Half-Time)

Ronaldo 28 (J)

Juventus: Perin; De Sciglio, Bonucci, Rugani, Alex Sandro; Cuadrado, Pjanic, Bentancur, Douglas Costa; Cristiano Ronaldo, Mandzukic

SPAL: Gomis; Cionek, Bonifazi, Felipe; Lazzari, Kurtic, Schiattarella, Missiroli, Fares; Petagna, Antenucci

Ref: La Penna

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

Home

JUVENTUS - SPAL

...   .. 105px-Juventus_FC_2017_logo.png         2-0      Logo-Spal-128x128.png 

Cristiano Ronaldo 28'

Mario Mandzukic 60'

..       .                                 

.....13th Matchday

Allianz Stadium - Turin

Juventus push past SPAL 2-0

DsyhlRuXgAE7Br_.jpg

https://www.football-italia.net/SerieA/match/125189

Nov 24, 2018

Cristiano Ronaldo’s cushioned volley and a Mario Mandzukic tap-in gave Juventus the victory over SPAL, with Douglas Costa rattling the upright.

The Bianconeri had dropped points only once in Serie A this season, the 1-1 draw with Genoa, but changed to a 4-4-2 formation in the absence of Federico Bernardeschi, Sami Khedira and Emre Can. Among those rested after the break for international duty were Wojciech Szczesny, Giorgio Chiellini, Blaise Matuidi and Paulo Dybala. SPAL had one point from the previous three rounds, with Kevin Bonifazi coming in for injured Francesco Vicari.

Juve had the ball in the back of the net after nine minutes when a Douglas Costa cross was deflected for an own goal, but it was disallowed, as Mario Mandzukic had wandered into the penalty area before Alfred Gomis took the misplaced goal kick.

A long-range Douglas Costa strike was smothered, while Jasmin Kurtic’s free kick skimmed the near post and Gomis fingertipped a Douglas Costa scorcher just wide.

The breakthrough came when Miralem Pjanic whipped a free kick across the face of goal and Cristiano Ronaldo sprung the offside trap to volley in with the inside of his left boot, a cushioned finish guiding the ball back into the other side of the net.

Kurtic drilled wide again from distance and Mattia Perin was right behind a Kevin Bonifazi rocket.

After the restart, Douglas Costa hit a missile from a seemingly impossible angle and it bounced off the inside of the far post, into the path of Ronaldo, who somehow turned it wide.

Mandzukic wore the captain’s armband for the first time and celebrated it in style with a goal. Cristiano Ronaldo ran on to a long ball and pulled it back for Douglas Costa, whose snapshot was only parried into the path of Mandzukic.

Gomis got his gloves to a Ronaldo daisy-cutter, with CR7 going close again with an overhead kick and angled drive.

Juventus: Perin; De Sciglio, Bonucci, Rugani, Alex Sandro (Chiellini 87); Cuadrado, Pjanic, Bentancur, Douglas Costa (Matuidi 72); Cristiano Ronaldo, Mandzukic

Spal: Gomis; Cionek, Bonifazi, Felipe; Lazzari, Kurtic, Schiattarella (Valdifiori 82), Missiroli (Valoti 59), Fares; Petagna (Paloschi 85), Antenucci

Ref: La Penna

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

Home

JUVENTUS - SPAL

...   .. 105px-Juventus_FC_2017_logo.png         2-0      Logo-Spal-128x128.png 

Cristiano Ronaldo 28'

Mario Mandzukic 60'

..       .                                 

.....13th Matchday

Allianz Stadium - Turin

Allegri: 'Think ahead like CR7'

9abe3a5e495d5348af763688e5e0572d-72527-1

https://www.football-italia.net/131144/allegri-think-ahead-cr7

Nov 24, 2018

Max Allegri praised Douglas Costa and Rodrigo Bentancur after Juventus beat SPAL, but “we need to think ahead to the next move” like Cristiano Ronaldo.

“It wasn’t easy, as we had only 20 points in the last 10 games after a break for international duty,” the Coach told Sky Sport Italia.

“We struggled more in the first half than the second, whereas we changed a few things with Douglas Costa behind Ronaldo and Mandzukic, so that helped the team both on and off the ball.

“Douglas Costa had a bit of a rough period due to injuries and other issues, but he put in a good performance this evening, above all in terms of personality.

“Rodrigo Bentancur has improved a great deal, although he still needs a little step forward when on the ball, as he has to pick the right pass. Timing is very important in these situations to find your teammate in a good position.

“Miralem Pjanic and Bentancur had to stay fairly static in midfield, otherwise we’d risk SPAL going on the counter-attack.

“Ronaldo moves and thinks so quickly, he saw Douglas Costa coming out the corner of his eye and pulled the pass back. We need to all improve in that sense, being able to think ahead to the next move.

“I do look at the characteristics of the opponents, but I make my choices above all based on motivation and determination. Every now and then, a spell on the bench is good for players, especially if they play all the time and can get a bit sleepy.

“It’s a very competitive squad. Daniele Rugani is a very good defender, but we have five excellent defenders. Medhi Benatia played against Milan because it was his kind of game, he had to get the crosses in the box.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

Home

Mazzarri in hospital

https://www.football-italia.net/131115/report-mazzarri-hospital

Nov 24, 2018

There are reports Torino Coach Walter Mazzarri was taken to hospital last night after feeling unwell, but it is not thought to be serious.

The former Napoli, Inter and Watford tactician is reportedly in the Molinette Hospital in Turin, where he was brought last night from home, according to Calcionews24.com.

He underwent tests and the initial suggestion is that there is nothing to be too worried about and he could well be on the bench for Monday’s Serie A game against Cagliari.

Mazzarri is not new to health issues, as he had a slight heart problem six years ago while at the helm of Napoli.

Torino confirm Coach Walter Mazzarri was taken ill and will not be working until “further tests have been completed.”

A statement from Torino this afternoon confirmed Mazzarri had recovered quickly, but has been signed off work by the club’s medical staff “as a precaution until further tests can be completed.”

Mazzarri therefore will not be on the bench when Toro travel to Cagliari on Monday evening.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

Home

JUVENTUS - SPAL

...   .. 105px-Juventus_FC_2017_logo.png         2-0      Logo-Spal-128x128.png 

Cristiano Ronaldo 28'

Mario Mandzukic 60'

..       .                                 

.....13th Matchday

Allianz Stadium - Turin

Bonucci: 'Ronaldo best in the world'

48e45ba6eecce8fc6a2485f4e7114f3d-53493-1

https://www.football-italia.net/131148/bonucci-ronaldo-best-world

Nov 24, 2018

Leonardo Bonucci called Cristiano Ronaldo “the best in the world” and suggests Mario Mandzukic makes a fine Juventus captain.

Cristiano Ronaldo and Mandzukic scored the decisive goals in a 2-0 victory over SPAL, ensuring the Bianconeri have won 12 of their 13 Serie A games this season, drawing the other against Genoa.

“Now the tour de force begins after international duty and all the way through to the winter break. It was fundamental for us to at least maintain the gap at the top of the table, now we take on Young Boys and aim to qualify for the next Champions League round from Tuesday,” the defender told Sky Sport Italia.

“Juve signed a great player in Cristiano Ronaldo, he’s the best in the world and a remarkable professional.”

This was the first game with Mandzukic wearing the captain’s armband and he celebrated it with a goal.

“Mario has charisma and character, he pushes everyone along. I am happy for him.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

Home

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTRpj1RcEjjGbP0Ptg6aHR

JUVENTUS - VALENCIA

....... 105px-Juventus_FC_2017_logo.png                        valencia-128x128.png

Champions League 2018-2019 - 5th Matchday

Tuesday, november 27th 2018 - 9:00 p.m. CET 

8.00 p.m. UK time - 8.00 p.m. GMT
Allianz Stadium - Turin
Referee: William Collum (Scotland)

Allegri: ‘Juventus want every trophy’

https://www.football-italia.net/131233/allegri-‘juventus-want-every-trophy’

Nov 26, 2018

Massimiliano Allegri confirms Juventus want to win “every” trophy this season, but warns “we can’t fall asleep like we did with Manchester United”.

The Bianconeri face Valencia in the Champions League tomorrow as they look to secure a place in the Last 16, and the Coach spoke alongside Joao Cancelo in the pre-match Press conference.

“[Blaise] Matuidi and [Giorgio] Chiellini will come back in,” Allegri confirmed.

“After that it won’t be 4-3-3 but 4-3 and then we’ll see what happens up-front. It’s not easy to put [Juan] Cuadrado or Douglas Costa on the bench and that’s a good sign for us.

“In a few days we’ll have Emre [Can] and [Federico] Bernardeschi back. There are a lot of matches but we all have a common objective, to get to the end and win some trophies or, maybe, every one. We hope it’s all of them.

“Mattia De Sciglio has taken a knock, but I have the three centre-backs if he can’t make the bench tomorrow.

“On Saturday [Daniele] Rugani played and he did well. He’s one of the best young defenders, and not just in Italy.”

Juve are eight points clear in Serie A, with some suggesting the Scudetto race is already over…

“There are so many games to go until the end of the season, from now until December 29 we have a lot of head-to-head games: Inter, Roma, Fiorentina, Atalanta.

“Just as in the Champions League we’ll take it a step at a time, nothing is taken for granted. Tomorrow we want to get through and secure first place, but Valencia are in good form.

“Tomorrow they can keep their qualification hopes alive, and we can’t fall asleep like we did with Manchester United.

“It’s just a matter of focus, and losing against United did us good because if not we’d have stumbled against Milan.

“We must have respect for Valencia, they’ve only lost one of their last 10 matches. Tomorrow at 11pm we’ll know everything.”

Neto spoke in Valencia’s Press conference, and admitted he was unhappy with his lack of playing time under Allegri.

“It would have been difficult for anyone, because ahead of him he had the best in the history of football [Gigi Buffon],” Allegri pointed out.

“He played a lot, not least in the Coppa Italia, and I was happy with him at Juve. Then he made another choice and he’s doing well at Valencia.”

Paulo Dybala struggled at the start of the season, but has come into form now.

“I expect a good match from Paulo, the same as I expect from the whole team.

“We’ve improved on the counter-attack, even if there is still more to be done when running toward the opponent's goal.

“There are times when you need to be quicker.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

Home

JUVENTUS - VALENCIA

....... 105px-Juventus_FC_2017_logo.png                        valencia-128x128.png

Allianz Stadium - Turin

Bernardeschi out for Valencia

https://www.football-italia.net/131230/bernardeschi-out-valencia

Nov 26, 2018

Juventus have named their squad to face Valencia tomorrow, with Federico Bernardeschi left out.

The forward hasn’t played since the 2-1 win over Empoli on October 27, and was forced to pull out of the Italy squad.

Today Massimiliano Allegri has named his squad for the Champions League clash, and Bernardeschi has been omitted.

Otherwise it’s pretty much a full squad for the Bianconeri, who need only a draw to guarantee finishing at least second in the group and qualifying for the Last 16.

Juventus squad to face Valencia: Szczesny, De Sciglio, Chiellini, Benatia, Pjanic, Ronaldo, Dybala, Douglas Costa, Alex Sandro, Matuidi, Barzagli, Cuadrado, Mandzukic, Kean,Bonucci, Cancelo, Pinsoglio, Perin, Rugani, Bentancur

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

Home

JUVENTUS - VALENCIA

....... 105px-Juventus_FC_2017_logo.png          1-0            valencia-128x128.png

Mario Mandzukic 59'

Allianz Stadium - Turin

CL 1-0: Juventus sweep through to Last 16

DtCmpDMWkAYFpCS.jpg

https://www.football-italia.net/131284/cl-juventus-sweep-through-last-16

Nov 27, 2018

Mario Mandzukic’s tap-in on a Cristiano Ronaldo assist was more than Juventus needed to dispose of Valencia and book their spot in the Champions League knockouts.

As Manchester United scraped a last-gasp 1-0 win over Young Boys, Valencia are now guaranteed only a Europa League spot going forward.

The Bianconeri needed only a point to be sure of qualification, but also wanted to get back on track after the surprise home defeat to Manchester United. Sami Khedira, Emre Can and Federico Bernardeschi were out of action, while Valencia missed Ezequiel Garay and Denis Cheryshev, bringing in Mouctar Diakhaby.

Cristiano Ronaldo had two efforts in the first three minutes, as he was determined to make up for his controversial red card at the Mestalla for ruffling Jeison Murillo’s hair. Despite going down to 10 men, Juve still went on to win 2-0.

Miralem Pjanic had penalty appeals waved away for a slight Geoffrey Kondogbia nudge, with Giorgio Chiellini having a similar query rejected.

Wass saw his strike deflected just past the far post and Joao Cancelo’s curler off the outside of the right boot skimmed the far post, but Ronaldo was furious he didn’t get the pass instead.

However, Juve almost went into the break a goal down, as Wojciech Szczesny performed a stunning one-handed save on the stroke of half-time to push a Diakhaby bullet header out from under the bar.

Juan Cuadrado came on for the second half, moving Cancelo to left-back. Cristiano Ronaldo’s powerful but central free kick was smothered, but CR7 created the opening goal when he shimmied away from Gabriel and rolled a perfect ball across that Mario Mandzukic just had to tap in.

Paulo Dybala’s viciously swerving attempt was fingertipped over the bar and Neto also captured a Ronaldo header, while Mandzukic couldn’t get enough power behind his finish after a delightful Ronaldo chest and flick to pull back from the by-line.

Juventus 1-0 Valencia

Mandzukic 59 (J)

Juventus: Szczesny; Cancelo, Bonucci, Chiellini, Alex Sandro (Cuadrado 46); Bentancur, Pjanic, Matuidi; Dybala (Douglas Costa 79), Mandzukic, Ronaldo

Valencia: Neto; Wass, Diakhaby, Gabriel, Gayá; Coquelin, Parejo, Kondogbia (Soler 72), Guedes; Santi Mina (Batshuayi 67), Rodrigo (Gameiro 46)

Ref: Collum (SCO)

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

Home

JUVENTUS - VALENCIA

....... 105px-Juventus_FC_2017_logo.png          1-0            valencia-128x128.png

Mario Mandzukic 59'

Allianz Stadium - Turin

Allegri: 'Juve used their heads'

Juventus, Allegri: «Abbiamo giocato con la testa, Ronaldo ci dà sicurezza»

https://www.football-italia.net/131285/allegri-juve-used-their-heads

Nov 27, 2018

Max Allegri said Juventus “had to use our heads” for the 1-0 victory over Valencia, noting they are not a very typically Spanish side.

A Mario Mandzukic goal proved enough at the start of the second half on Cristiano Ronaldo’s assist.

“Valencia proved they are in good shape, have the best defence in La Liga and it’s not easy to score against them. They attacked with four and defended with six, so we struggled to find the spaces and break them down,” the Coach told Sky Sport Italia.

“We were more organised and aggressive in the second half and found a way through. Alex Sandro felt pain in the flexor and it was better to stop at half-time.

“We should’ve been sharper going for the second goal. We did well, but should’ve done better once we got the ball in an attacking situation and gone straight for goal, which we did less well tonight than in other occasions.

“Compared to the other Spanish sides, Valencia are very smart tactically and allow you very few chances. Atletico Madrid are more physical in their defending, whereas Valencia are more tactical in the way they block off all the spaces. It means the moment you manage to find a gap, you have to run through it straight away.

“They always keep covered and six behind the ball, so counter-attacks just aren’t going to happen against them. It’s not like against Manchester United, when we were so much in control that we got relaxed and distracted. This was a game where we had to use our heads.

“This is a team that is largely the same as last season, but playing together we have improved over time and move the ball quicker. Ronaldo gives us a sense of security and confidence, but the team is essentially the same.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

Home

JUVENTUS - VALENCIA

Mario Mandzukic 59'

Allianz Stadium - Turin

Chiellini: 'Juve will always score'

222019611-70c47a44-3352-45e7-bb30-1cb2f8

https://www.football-italia.net/131291/chiellini-juve-will-always-score

Nov 28, 2018

Giorgio Chiellini insists Juventus focus more on defending and a clean sheet because “with all that quality in attack, a goal will come eventually.”

The Bianconeri secured qualification to the Round of 16 with a 1-0 win over Valencia this evening.

“The team is growing, we work hard and take it step by step,” the captain told Sky Sport Italia.

“Paulo Dybala is smaller than Cristiano Ronaldo and Mario Mandzukic, but he still puts plenty of effort in to working for the team, as all the forwards do.

“This is the first step for us, keeping it tight at the back and keeping a clean sheet, because we know that with all that quality we’ve got in attack, a goal will come eventually.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

Home

FIORENTINA - JUVENTUS       ..........

........4050.png              105px-Juventus_FC_2017_logo.png           

..       .                                 

.....14th Matchday

Saturday, december 1st 2018 - 6:00 p.m. CET 

Artemio Franchi Stadium - Florence

Referee: Daniele Orsato

Alex Sandro to miss Fiorentina

Juventus, Bernardeschi con il gruppo. Alex Sandro fuori con la Fiorentina

https://www.football-italia.net/131315/alex-sandro-miss-fiorentina

Nov 28, 2018

Alex Sandro could miss Juventus’ next game against Fiorentina in Serie A on Saturday with a muscle injury.

Alex Sandro pulled up midway through Juve’s 1-0 victory over Valencia on Tuesday, and the club noted on their official website that the left-back would be ‘assessed in the next few days’.

However, Emre Can resumed full training on Wednesday, the midfielder taking to Twitter to thank Bianconeri fans for their support while he recovered from thyroid surgery.

Federico Bernardeschi should also be fit enough to face his former club and possibly start as Max Allegri considers resting one of Cristiano Ronaldo, Paulo Dybala and Mario Mandzukic.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

Home

..       .                                 

.....14th Matchday

Allegri: ‘Dybala helps Juventus. Fiorentina always difficult’

142321000-f4f79696-6083-4715-a809-201fd1

https://www.football-italia.net/131407/allegri-‘dybala-helps-juventus’

Nov 30, 2018

Juventus Coach Massimiliano Allegri singles out Paulo Dybala for praise - “he gets us out of difficult situations”.

Cristiano Ronaldo and Mario Mandzukic are developing an impressive partnership, but the Tuscan is keen not to leave out La Joya from that equation.

“They did well on Tuesday,” Allegri replied, when asked about CR7 and Mandzukic in his pre-Fiorentina Press conference.

“Those two, but Dybala too. He’s scoring less, but he links the play and he often gets us out of difficult situations because he has a a lot of technique.

“He’s improving in that respect, and he’s very important for us.

“It’s just a question of characteristics. Ronaldo and Mandzukic need space further forward, then a third has to move into the space they leave, whether that’s Paulo or a midfielder.

“As for his growth, I’ve always said that he has to be an all-round player in certain games. He’s not scoring like last year, but in terms of the team’s play he's crucial.

“It’s not that his role has changed, it’s just that before we only had one up-front, which was [Gonzalo] Higuain.

“Now we have two. With the characteristics of those two players, it’s normal we need someone to link things.

“Paulo always plays the same way, but now we have one more striker and one less in the middle of the pitch.

“Then Ronaldo’s characteristics mean he sometimes approaches the goal in a different way.”

There will be Serie A matches on Boxing Day this year, will it be difficult to keep the team going across the holiday period?

“The thing that’s a bit strange is that we’ll go to Bergamo on December 25. We’ll be training on the 24th and 25th, so we’ll try to eat as little pandoro as possible.

“Not least because it’s cold in Bergamo on December 26 and we risk stuffing ourselves. So we’ll try to avoid it, for the sake our our health.

“But before we get there we need to sort things out with Inter, Fiorentina, and then Torino, which is the derby and always complicated.”

It was then put to the Coach that his team needs to be more clinical.

“I don’t think it’s a question of being clinical, I think we have the best attack in the league,” Allegri pointed out.

“Until now we haven’t managed to win a game 4-0, if that’s what perfection is. Aside from that perfection doesn’t exist and I don’t want it.

“The team must continue to improve because we need to raise the bar, every day each and every one of us must ask more from himself, because you can’t just maintain your level, if you try to you just get worse.

“We need to improve and be aware that up to now we haven’t done anything. Then we’ll see the truth later.

“Scudetti are won in May, the Champions League in June. We need to keep going with balance, without getting carried away by these results, so we can arrive in March in the best physical and, above all, mental condition.

“We know Napoli and Inter are always there, because we still need to play Inter twice and Napoli once. There’s a big difference between three points and one point, and it’s in those moments you can throw away a lead.

“We work, and we’re aware that tomorrow is an important round because we, Napoli and Inter are playing difficult games.

“Then the next one will be important too, because to win the league you need a certain number of wins. Our objective is to be top of the table on December 29, hopefully with a big points advantage.”

A big subject in Italy in recent weeks has been the abuse from the stands, and Juve are sure to find a hostile atmosphere tomorrow.

“It’s something that’s found generally in Italy. [Carlo] Ancelotti has spoken about it, I’ve spoken about it and other Coaches have spoken about it.

“It’s a matter of sporting education. Sport in general is wonderful, football even more so because it attracts millions and millions of people.

“Rivalry is essential, but it has to be a healthy rivalry and that’s what we need to improve on in Italy.

“It’s right to cheer for your team, the lads need it, but everything else must be lived in another way. Maybe we’re getting there slowly, we’ve certainly improved, but rules are needed.”

Massimiliano Allegri admits “it’s always been difficult for Juventus” at Fiorentina, who will be “pushed by the whole city”.

The Viola consider the Bianconeri to be their most bitter rivals, with the match at the Artemio Franchi often seen as the biggest game of their season.

Tomorrow Stefano Pioli’s side welcome the Old Lady to Florence, and his opposite number is well aware of the difficulties the fixture presents.

“More than a pitfall it’s a difficult game, because Fiorentina are a good team,” Allegri warned in his pre-match Press conference.

“They’re well coached, with young, strong players who are doing well. They haven’t lost at home yet, they’ve scored 14 goals and only conceded three, while for them this is the most important game of the year.

“For ourselves it’ll be like a lot of other games, we’ll find a team that will do everything to beat us, but it’ll be an important game for us because all of the top three are playing away to difficult teams.

“It’ll be a long game, because games in Florence never end and we’ll be facing a team who will be pushed by the whole city.

“We will have to have the same enthusiasm and play with personality and great technique.

“When we arrive in April we’ll be able to say what the most difficult month is, now let’s think about tomorrow, then on Friday we’ll have another head-to-head game with Inter.

“Then we need to go to Switzerland to secure first place [in the Champions League group], because at this point that becomes important. Then we’ll have the other games.

“The most important thing now is Florence, because of the difficulties with the game and the atmosphere.

“It’s always been difficult for Juventus in Florence.”

Allegri then gave some updates on his team selection for tomorrow, starting with Rodrigo Bentancur.

“He can still play some games and tomorrow he’ll play, then we’ll see [Miralem] Pjanic and [Blaise] Matuidi. Then there’s [Juan] Cuadrado who can play on the right.

“Let’s see who has recovered, because Tuesday [against Valencia] was a tough game. [Federico] Bernardeschi is back, [Mattia] De Sciglio will be there.

“It’s difficult for Alex Sandro, [Sami] Khedira will be out. Emre [Can] did part of the training session with the squad yesterday, so we’ll see if he can make the bench.

“From next week he’ll do more intense training, and he could be available against Inter.

"I don't think it'll be the same team, because we played Saturday-Tuesday-Saturday. Afterward we'll have a week where we can recover our energies.

"That doesn't mean that those who will be on the bench tomorrow will stay there for the whole game, but there could be some changes tomorrow.

"It could be [Leo] Bonucci, Mandzukic or  [Miralem] Pjanic [who rests]. We'll see.

"In midfield I don't have many options, so all I can do is take one out. At the back it's all good, because [Daniele] Rugani had a good game against Spal and [Medhi] Benatia played a great game against Milan.

"Occasionally I like to give [Giorgio] Chiellini a liltte rest, Leo has played a lot and he could also rest tomorrow.

"The important thing tomorrow is to be aware of the difficulties of the match.

"It will be a beautiful day of sport and football because playing in Florence in front of a wonderful crowd is always nice."

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

Home

..       .                                 

.....14th Matchday

Juventus to pay Astori tribute

Immagine correlata

https://www.football-italia.net/131420/juventus-pay-astori-tribute

Nov 30, 2018

Juventus captain Giorgio Chiellini will lay flowers in front of the Fiorentina bench before tomorrow’s game, in tribute to Davide Astori.

The Viola captain tragically passed away in March, the night before a match against Udinese.

He was an Italian international, playing alongside the likes of Chiellini, Gianluigi Buffon and Andrea Barzagli.

Fiorentina fans are known for their intense dislike of Juve, but when the Bianconeri delegation arrived for Astori’s funeral they were applauded by the fans gathered in Piazza Santa Croce.

Tomorrow the teams meet at the Stadio Artemio Franchi, and before the warm-up there will be a tribute to Astori.

Chiellini, on behalf of the whole squad, will lay flowers in front of the Fiorentina bench in honour of the late Viola captain.

The Juve skipper is a Tuscan, and he played for Fiorentina in the 2004-05 season.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

Home

..       .                                 

.....14th Matchday

Can out, Bernardeschi returns

DtRPqdpWkAASTv1.jpg

https://www.football-italia.net/131427/can-out-bernardeschi-returns

Nov 30, 2018

Despite Massimiliano Allegri’s assertion that he could be on the bench for Fiorentina, Emre Can is still not fit to be included in the Juventus squad.

The midfielder hasn’t played since October 13 when he started for Germany in the defeat to the Netherlands, as he had surgery on a thyroid nodule.

Allegri said in his pre-match Press conference that Can could be back for tomorrow’s game, but he isn’t in the travelling party.

Alex Sandro and Sami Khedira are also out injured, but Federico Bernardeschi is back in the squad to face his former team.

Juventus squad to face Fiorentina: Szczesny, De Sciglio, Chiellini, Benatia, Pjanic, Ronaldo, Dybala, Douglas Costa, Matuidi, Barzagli, Cuadrado, Mandzukic, Kean, Bonucci, Cancelo, Pinsoglio, Perin, Rugani, Bentancur, Bernardeschi, Spinazzola

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

Home

..       .                                 

.....14th Matchday

Juventus best travellers in Europe

https://www.football-italia.net/131441/juventus-best-travellers-europe

Dec 1, 2018

Juventus are the only side in Europe’s top five leagues who are unbeaten on their travels in 2018.

The clash with Fiorentina kicks off at 18.00 CET - 17.00 GMT.

The Bianconeri go into this showdown with an enviable and unique record, not losing a single away fixture in all competition during the calendar year.

They have won 18 of those matches between Serie A, the Champions League and Coppa Italia, drawing three.

Not only are they alone in this record, they are also a long way off being caught, as Manchester City, Tottenham Hotspur, Paris Saint-Germain and Bayern Munich all lost three apiece.

If Juventus are able to hang on and finish 2018 without defeat on their travels, it’ll be the first time this club has ever achieved it.

However, it’s a tough trip to Fiorentina today, as the Viola are unbeaten at home this season in Serie A and conceded only three goals here.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti