Vai al contenuto
Accedi per seguire   
Socrates

JUVENTUS SEASON 2018-2019

130769 messaggi

Home

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTRpj1RcEjjGbP0Ptg6aHR

YOUNG BOYS - JUVENTUS

bsc-young-boys-128x128.png                    105px-Juventus_FC_2017_logo.png            

Champions League 2018-2019 - 6th Matchday

Wednesday, december 12th 2018 - 9:00 p.m. CET 

8.00 p.m. UK time - 8.00 p.m. GMT
Stade de Suisse - Bern
Referee: Tobias Stieler (Germany)

HT 1-0: Juventus trail to Young Boys

DuPoxbdXcAAGt-R.jpg

https://www.football-italia.net/131968/ht-juventus-trail-young-boys

Dec 12, 2018

Cristiano Ronaldo had a shot cleared off the line, but Guillaume Hoarau’s penalty has given Young Boys the half-time lead over Juventus.

The Bianconeri were already qualified and Young Boys stuck in last place, but only a victory would ensure they weren’t overtaken by Manchester United to top the group in this final game. Sami Khedira and Andrea Barzagli missed out, with Alex Sandro only fit for the bench, Giorgio Chiellini, Joao Cancelo and Paulo Dybala rested. Midfielder Sekou Sanogo was suspended, with Jordan Lotomba and Miralem Sulejmani injured. Steve von Bergen, who was teammates with a young Paulo Dybala at Palermo, was not 100 per cent fit, but Djibril Sow was passed ready to start.

Cristiano Ronaldo had a huge chance after 13 minutes, running on to a Douglas Costa through ball only to have it fingertipped off his feet by Marco Wolfli, then tried from a tight angle and it was cleared practically off the line by Mohamed Ali Camara.

Ronaldo’s angled drive flashed across the face of goal, inches past the far post, but Juan Cuadrado went off injured for Alex Sandro, moving Mattia De Sciglio to right-back.

Ronaldo nodded over from close range on a taut Federico Bernardeschi cross, then Mandzukic set up Douglas Costa to turn wide with the inside of the boot.

However, Alex Sandro was still cold after coming off the bench and failed to control a poor Douglas Costa back-pass, so when Nicolas Moumi Ngamaleu pounced inside the area, he was wrestled to the ground. Guillaume Hoarau converted the penalty, even through Wojciech Szczesny got his fingertips to it.

Federico Bernardeschi’s free kick went into the wall and Ronaldo drilled the follow-up wide.

The only good news at half-time was that Manchester United were also 1-0 down away to Valencia.

Young Boys 1-0 Juventus (Half-Time)

Hoarau pen 30 (YB)

Young Boys: Wolfli; Mbabu, Camara, Benito, Garcia; Sow, Lauper, Aebischer; Moumi Ngamaleu, Hoarau, Fassnacht

Juventus: Szczesny; Cuadrado (Alex Sandro 23), Rugani, Bonucci, De Sciglio; Bernardeschi, Bentancur, Pjanic, Douglas Costa; Ronaldo, Mandzukic

Ref: Stieler (GER)

Condividi questo messaggio

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130769 messaggi

Home

YOUNG BOYS - JUVENTUS

bsc-young-boys-128x128.png         2-1      105px-Juventus_FC_2017_logo.png             

Guillaume Hoarau (penalty) 30'

Guillaume Hoarau 68'

Paulo Dybala 80'

Stade de Suisse - Bern

CL: Painless Juventus defeat

DuP3_hDX4AI1S6y.jpg

https://www.football-italia.net/131968/cl-painless-juventus-defeat

Dec 12, 2018

Juventus hit the woodwork twice and a Paulo Dybala equaliser disallowed, but the 2-1 defeat to Young Boys is painless, as Manchester United also lost.

It’s a remarkable result that ends their 100 per cent away record this season, winning all nine between Serie A and the Champions League, scoring 19 goals and conceding four. Meanwhile, Young Boys were able to celebrate their first ever Champions League group stage victory.

The Bianconeri were already qualified and Young Boys stuck in last place, but only a victory would ensure they weren’t overtaken by Manchester United to top the group in this final game. Sami Khedira and Andrea Barzagli missed out, with Alex Sandro only fit for the bench, Giorgio Chiellini, Joao Cancelo and Paulo Dybala rested. Midfielder Sekou Sanogo was suspended, with Jordan Lotomba and Miralem Sulejmani injured. Steve von Bergen, who was teammates with a young Paulo Dybala at Palermo, was not 100 per cent fit, but Djibril Sow was passed ready to start.

Cristiano Ronaldo had a huge chance after 13 minutes, running on to a Douglas Costa through ball only to have it fingertipped off his feet by Marco Wolfli, then tried from a tight angle and it was cleared practically off the line by Mohamed Ali Camara.

Ronaldo’s angled drive flashed across the face of goal, inches past the far post, but Juan Cuadrado went off injured for Alex Sandro, moving Mattia De Sciglio to right-back.

Ronaldo nodded over from close range on a taut Federico Bernardeschi cross, then Mandzukic set up Douglas Costa to turn wide with the inside of the boot.

However, Alex Sandro was still cold after coming off the bench and failed to control a poor Douglas Costa back-pass, so when Nicolas Moumi Ngamaleu pounced inside the area, he was wrestled to the ground. Guillaume Hoarau converted the penalty, even through Wojciech Szczesny got his fingertips to it.

Federico Bernardeschi’s free kick went into the wall and Ronaldo drilled the follow-up wide.

The only good news at half-time was that Manchester United were also 1-0 down away to Valencia.

Straight after the restart, a free kick found Alex Sandro at the near post for a deflected flick that smashed against the crossbar.

Ronaldo’s first touch let him down on a Douglas Costa through ball, but Rugani had to be alert to cut out Ngamaleu’s roll across for Hoarau.

Christian Fassnacht was allowed a free header, but too close to Szczesny, as Juve poured forward and inevitably left gaps at the back. Mandzukic couldn’t get enough power to the header, but Young Boys doubled their lead on the counter.

A through ball split the defence, Leonardo Bonucci’s positioning left something to be desire and Hoarau cut inside to drill into the near bottom corner.

Hoarau attempted an overhead kick and it wasn’t far wide from securing the hat-trick, while Douglas Costa blasted just past the far post.

Dybala had scored a hat-trick in Turin and came off the bench to find the net in Switzerland too, Ronaldo laying it off to the edge of the box for his absolute screamer.

Ronaldo had penalty appeals waved away for a nudge in the back as he went to head the ball, then Dybala forced a low save from Wolfli.

Juve thought they’d equalised on 87 minutes, but Ronaldo’s header at the back post was on to the upright from point-blank range.

Another header from Leonardo Bonucci was too close to the goalkeeper and deep into stoppages Dybala had another absolute stunner in the back of the net from distance, but it was disallowed as Ronaldo was offside in front of the goalkeeper.

It ultimately proved painless, as Manchester United lost 2-1 in Valencia, so Juventus are still group winners.

Young Boys 2-1 Juventus

Hoarau pen 30, 68 (YB), Dybala 80 (J)

Young Boys: Wolfli; Mbabu, Camara, Benito, Garcia; Sow (Wuthricht 91), Lauper, Aebischer; Moumi Ngamaleu (Schick 85), Hoarau, Fassnacht (Bertone 80)

Juventus: Szczesny; Cuadrado (Alex Sandro 23), Rugani, Bonucci, De Sciglio (Dybala 72); Bernardeschi, Bentancur, Pjanic (Emre Can 65), Douglas Costa; Ronaldo, Mandzukic

Ref: Stieler (GER)

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130769 messaggi

Home

YOUNG BOYS - JUVENTUS

Guillaume Hoarau 68'

Paulo Dybala 80'

Stade de Suisse - Bern

Juventus away run terminated

221617106-538fa6e2-1922-4021-b12a-638e64

https://www.football-italia.net/131970/juventus-away-run-terminated

Dec 12, 2018

Juventus have lost their first away fixture in all competition since November 2017, ending a 26-game unbeaten run.

The Bianconeri fell 2-1 in Switzerland against Young Boys this evening, but still top their Champions League group.

This was their first away defeat of the season, ending a 100 per cent record of nine victories in which they scored 19 goals and conceded four.

It was also their first loss on their travels since Sampdoria in November 2017.

It was followed by a run of 23 victories and three draws.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130769 messaggi

Home

YOUNG BOYS - JUVENTUS

Guillaume Hoarau 68'

Paulo Dybala 80'

Stade de Suisse - Bern

Dybala: 'Juventus have to beat them all'

Risultati immagini per young boys juventus 12 dicembre 2018 dybala

https://www.football-italia.net/131973/dybala-juventus-have-beat-them-all

Dec 12, 2018

Paulo Dybala said Juventus “have to beat them all, so I don’t mind who we face” in the Champions League Round of 16.

The Bianconeri topped their group despite a 2-1 defeat to Young Boys, although Dybala saw a late equaliser ruled offside.

“I haven’t seen the disallowed goal again, but the important thing is that we won the group, albeit thanks to Valencia beating Manchester United,” La Joya told Rai Sport and Sky Sport Italia.

“We wasted the chances to take the lead in the first half and that gave them confidence. Once we did get two, one was ruled out, but we did react.

“The defeat hurts, because we came here looking for the win, but it should serve as a lesson for the future.”

Juventus could face Atletico Madrid, Tottenham, Liverpool, Schalke, Ajax or Lyon in the Round of 16.

“To win the Champions League, you have to beat them all, so I don’t mind who we face in the Round of 16.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130769 messaggi

Home

YOUNG BOYS - JUVENTUS

Guillaume Hoarau 68'

Paulo Dybala 80'

Stade de Suisse - Bern

Allegri: 'Juve achieved objective'

Risultati immagini per young boys juventus 12 dicembre 2018 allegri

https://www.football-italia.net/131972/allegri-juve-achieved-objective

Dec 12, 2018

Max Allegri admits Juventus deserved defeat to Young Boys, but “achieved our objective” of topping the Champions League group.

The Bianconeri lost their unbeaten away record after 26 competitive games, stretching back to November 2017, but topped the group anyway as Manchester United lost 2-1 to Valencia.

“We achieved our objective by winning the group, even on a night where everything seemed to go wrong,” the Coach told Rai Sport.

“We missed so many opportunities and gifted a penalty, so at the end of the day it was only right that we lost.”

Paulo Dybala came off the bench to score a powerful finish and was about to get the equaliser, but it was disallowed for Cristiano Ronaldo’s offside position.

“It was offside. In any case, an equaliser wouldn’t have changed anything at that point. We started well and were not lazy in our approach, things just didn’t go our way, but we still won the group and I therefore thank the lads.

“I preferred to rest Miralem Pjanic ahead of the derby with Torino on Saturday.”

Juventus could face Atletico Madrid, Tottenham, Liverpool, Schalke, Ajax or Lyon in the Round of 16.

“It doesn’t matter who we face, as long as we reach February in good shape.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130769 messaggi

Home

Champions League: Round of 16

DuUYRk2WsAANPHl.jpg:large

https://www.football-italia.net/131971/champions-league-round-16

Dec 13, 2018

Juventus will be in Pot 1 in the draw for the Champions League Round of 16, with Roma going into Pot 2.

The draw will be held in Nyon on Monday December 17.

The Bianconeri lost to Young Boys and Roma fell 2-1 at Viktoria Plzen, but it did not change their position in the groups.

Pot 1

Borussia Dortmund

Barcelona

Paris Saint-Germain

Porto

Bayern Munich

Manchester City

Real Madrid

Juventus

Pot 2

Atletico Madrid

Tottenham Hotspur

Liverpool

Schalke 04

Ajax

Roma

Lyon

Manchester United

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130769 messaggi

Home

Schermata_2018-08-11_alle_16.14.17.png

TORINO - JUVENTUS       ..........

torino-128x128.png ........            105px-Juventus_FC_2017_logo.png           

..       .   

..16th Matchday

Saturday, december 15th 2018 - 8:30 p.m. CET 

7.30 p.m. UK time - 7.30 p.m. GMT
Grande Torino Stadium - Turin

Referee: Marco Guida

Chiellini: ‘The derby is different’

Risultati immagini per chiellini contro il torino

https://www.football-italia.net/131990/chiellini-‘-derby-different’

Dec 13, 2018

Giorgio Chiellini says matches between Juventus and Torino “are not like the others”, and explains what he learned from previous captains.

The two sides meet in the Derby della Mole on Saturday night, and the centre-back sat down with DAZN to preview the match.

“Torino have improved a lot,” Chiellini warned.

“They’re physical and they’re good on the counter-attack. With [Walter] Mazzarri they’ve made an important upgrade, they can aim for Europe and they can certainly cause us problems.

“They’re a team I like, aside from the 180 minutes per season in which we’re rivals. Cristiano [Ronaldo] already knows that two games here aren’t like the others: Inter and Toro.”

Chiellini replaced Gigi Buffon as Juve captain over the summer, and he also explained which previous skippers he’d like to emulate.

“[Alessandro] Del Piero. I was lucky enough to play with Alex for a few years, he welcomed me to Turin when I was still young, only 21.

“In the first few months I felt almost inadequate because I was among so many champions, but his attitude, as well as [Fabio] Cannavaro and Buffon, was to make me feel at ease and part of the group, despite having a completely different life and interests.

“That’s something I’m trying to do now that I’m one of the older ones, with the lads who come in. Like with a kid like Cristiano!

“Then there’s [Gaetano] Scirea. I was able to hear about him and be compared to him, not in terms of style of play but in the values he carried and to have the esteem of his family makes me so proud.

“I won’t pretend and I wouldn’t even try to reach the levels of someone like that, but I think he should be a source of inspiration for me and for future generations.

“The third is Gigi Buffon, a person with whom I have shared everything. So much, between training camps with Juve and the national team I saw him 300 days a year, which isn’t few.

“One thing I envy is that there will always be a couple of moments during a season when the captain must use the right words to bring the dressing room together.

“Gigi could do that, he could move people and really affect you inside. It’s an honour for me to have had him behind me so many times.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130769 messaggi

Home

..       .   

..16th Matchday

Allegri: Year over for Cancelo, Ronaldo...

162722867-a0a48814-d85e-4efd-811c-f84d2a

https://www.football-italia.net/132037/allegri-year-over-cancelo-ronaldo

Dec 14, 2018

Juventus boss Max Allegri admits Joao Cancelo’s year is over and that ‘Cristiano Ronaldo will miss one of our games against Roma, Atalanta and Sampdoria.’

The Derby della Mole between Juve and Torino kicks off at 19:30 GMT on Saturday

“Cancelo did the meniscus in his knee this morning, so he’ll have surgery tonight or tomorrow and he’ll be back after the winter break,” the Coach said at a Press conference.

“Cuadrado has a knee problem and we’ll decide whether he needs surgery too. However, there is some positive news: Emre Can is back, Khedira returns next week and Spinazzola is doing fine.

“We’ll be playing a team who have lost only three games in the League. They’re doing very well and they had a good game against Milan.

“We must give continuity to our results. We have four games until the end of the first round.

“Tomorrow will be a difficult match, so we’ll have to find the right energies to face Torino.

“Ronaldo will miss one of our three games against Roma, Atalanta and Sampdoria. I’ve told him that.

“No problem’s ever existed with Benatia. He returned to the squad yesterday and is available again so I’m happy.

“Benatia, along with Rugani, Chiellini, Bonucci and Barzagli, make up the best defence in Europe, but at big clubs you have to accept decisions, be competitive and put yourself in contention.

“We’re going step by step. We’ll try to maintain the lead we’ve built up in the first round and then we’ll see.

“We’ll have 19 more games to play after that, plus many more points to pick up. In the meantime, we’ve achieved two of our objectives for the season: first place in our Champions League group and qualification for the knockouts.

“We’ll see what ball comes out on Monday and then in February we’ll think about it. Perin will play tomorrow.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130769 messaggi

Home

..       .   

..16th Matchday

Cancelo & Cuadrado miss Turin derby

Visualizza l'immagine su Twitter

https://www.football-italia.net/132036/cancelo-cuadrado-miss-turin-derby

Dec 14, 2018

Joao Cancelo and Juan Cuadrado have been left out of Juventus’ squad for the Derby della Mole against Torino on Saturday.

Cancelo remains out after missing Juve’s 2-1 defeat to Young Boys in the Champions League, while Cuadrado has not recovered from a knee sprain, which saw him limp off in Switzerland.

The pair join Andrea Barzagli and Sami Khedira on the sidelines, while Rodrigo Bentancur is suspended after accumulating a fifth yellow card against Inter last week.

Juve squad to face Torino: Szczesny, Perin, Pinsoglio; De Sciglio, Chiellini, Benatia, Alex Sandro, Bonucci, Rugani, Spinazzola; Pjanic, Matuidi, Emre Can; Ronaldo, Dybala, Douglas Costa, Mandzukic, Kean, Bernardeschi

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130769 messaggi

Home

..       .   

..16th Matchday

Ronaldo the man for a derby

https://www.football-italia.net/132053/ronaldo-man-derby

Dec 15, 2018

Cristiano Ronaldo will experience his first Derby della Mole this evening as Juventus take on Torino, but he has a long history of shining in local derbies.

It kicks off at 19.30 GMT - 20.30 CET.

This will be the first Turin showdown for CR7 and he confessed to Tuttosport that he already heard how important this fixture is.

“One of the kitmen told me, ‘please, you have to win, otherwise my grandmother…’

“I’ve learnt that Juventus fans refuse to lose two games: against Inter and Torino. Losing is always bad, I don’t like it. A derby is always a great occasion, so we have to win it.”

The Lisbon Derby was never really an occasion for the Sporting CP youth product, as he only played rivals Benfica once in a 2-0 home defeat in December 2002.

Ronaldo played 11 editions of the Manchester Derby from 2003-09, including one in the FA Cup, and emerged with a balance of seven wins, a draw and three defeats.

More importantly, he scored four goals in those fixtures and provided two assists.

When he moved on to Real Madrid, the derby with neighbours Atletico Madrid were even more fiery.

In 31 of those showdowns in all competition, which included two Champions League Finals, Ronaldo found the net 22 times along with eight assists.

He even scored two hat-tricks in the Madrid derbies, Real picking up 15 wins, eight draws and eight losses.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130769 messaggi

Home

..       .   

..16th Matchday

Line-ups: Torino v Juventus

DueocxxWkAAK-hr.jpg

https://www.football-italia.net/132081/line-ups-torino-v-juventus

Dec 15, 2018

Cristiano Ronaldo experiences his first Derby della Mole with Paulo Dybala, Mario Mandzukic and Emre Can for Juventus, while Torino have Simone Zaza and Andrea Belotti.

It kicks off at the Stadio Olimpico Grande Torino at 19.30 GMT - 20.30 CET.

This has always been one of the highlights of the Calcio calendar and a fiery local rivalry.

Leaders Juventus have dropped points only once in Serie A this season, against Genoa, and want to make up for the midweek Champions League defeat to Young Boys.

Rodrigo Bentancur has been a regular in recent weeks, but he is suspended, with Sami Khedira, Joao Cancelo and Juan Cuadrado injured.

Mattia De Sciglio and Alex Sandro are therefore the full-backs, with Giorgio Chiellini returning from his midweek rest to partner Leonardo Bonucci.

Emre Can is in the starting XI for the first time since undergoing surgery to remove nodules from his thyroid in October.

Paulo Dybala supports Mandzukic and Cristiano Ronaldo, the Portuguese star experiencing his first Derby della Mole after Manchester and Madrid editions.

Torino are fighting for a Europa League place and on a very positive run of form under Coach Walter Mazzarri.

Iago Falque was the only real injury doubt in the build-up and he failed a fitness test, so Simone Zaza starts alongside Andrea ‘Il Gallo’ Belotti.

Juve have lost only one of their last 12 Serie A visits to the Granata side of town, drawing two and winning the other nine.

The Bianconeri are unbeaten on their Serie A travels since Sampdoria in November 2017, managing 17 wins and three stalemates.

Torino: Sirigu; Izzo, Nkoulou, Djidji; Aina, Meite, Rincon, Baselli, Ansaldi; Zaza, Belotti

Torino bench: Ichazo, Rosati, Lyanco, Soriano, Lukic, Damascan, Edea, Berenguer, Moretti, Parigini, De Silvestri, Bremer

Juventus: Perin; De Sciglio, Bonucci, Chiellini, Alex Sandro; Emre Can, Pjanic, Matuidi; Dybala; Ronaldo, Mandzukic

Juventus bench: Szczesny, Pinsoglio, Benatia, Douglas Costa, Kean, Rugani, Bernardeschi, Spinazzola

Ref: Guida

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130769 messaggi

Home

..       .   

..16th Matchday

HT 0-0: Turin Derby in the balance

Due_LJXXQAAdSag.jpg

https://www.football-italia.net/132087/ht-turin-derby-balance

Dec 15, 2018

Salvatore Sirigu made a fine save on Cristiano Ronaldo and went off injured, while Andrea Belotti tested Mattia Perin in the very even Derby della Mole.

This is always a bitter rivalry and Toro were pushing for a Europa League spot, while Juve had dropped points in only one Serie A game all season. Iago Falque failed a fitness test, so Simone Zaza started against his former club. Rodrigo Bentancur sat out a ban with Sami Khedira, Joao Cancelo and Juan Cuadrado injured, so Emre Can got his first start since October.

Salvatore Sirigu fell awkwardly after a push and needed treatment for several minutes on his hip. Still in clear pain, he got down on to the same hip to perform a stunning save on Cristiano Ronaldo’s volley at the near post and aggravated it further. After several more minutes of trying to continue, he eventually accepted the injury was too serious and made way for Ichazo.

Torino were dangerous from a set play, as Andrea Belotti knocked it back from the by-line for a Mattia Perin one-handed save, but Armando Izzo was unable to finish it off from point-blank range.

Zaza fired straight at Perin and Cristiano Ronaldo’s free kick came off the wall, while Ichazo smothered a Giorgio Chiellini header at the near post.

Torino 0-0 Juventus (Half-Time)

Torino: Sirigu (Ichazo 20); Izzo, Nkoulou, Djidji; Aina, Meite, Rincon, Baselli, Ansaldi; Zaza, Belotti

Juventus: Perin; De Sciglio, Bonucci, Chiellini, Alex Sandro; Emre Can, Pjanic, Matuidi; Dybala; Ronaldo, Mandzukic

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130769 messaggi

Home

torino-128x128.png ........  0-1       105px-Juventus_FC_2017_logo.png   

Cristiano Ronaldo (rigore) 70'

.........16th Matchday

Ronaldo decides Derby della Mole

DufOdC7XcAINeUw.jpg

https://www.football-italia.net/SerieA/match/125223

Dec 15, 2018

Cristiano Ronaldo converted a penalty to give Juventus the Derby della Mole and their 5,000th Serie A goal, but Torino had their own spot-kick appeals.

This is always a bitter rivalry and Toro were pushing for a Europa League spot, while Juve had dropped points in only one Serie A game all season. Iago Falque failed a fitness test, so Simone Zaza started against his former club. Rodrigo Bentancur sat out a ban with Sami Khedira, Joao Cancelo and Juan Cuadrado injured, so Emre Can got his first start since October.

Juve have lost only one of their last 13 Serie A visits to the Granata side of town, drawing two and winning the other 10.

Salvatore Sirigu fell awkwardly after a push and needed treatment for several minutes on his hip. Still in clear pain, he got down on to the same hip to perform a stunning save on Cristiano Ronaldo’s volley at the near post and aggravated it further. After several more minutes of trying to continue, he eventually accepted the injury was too serious and made way for Ichazo.

Torino were dangerous from a set play, as Andrea Belotti knocked it back from the by-line for a Mattia Perin one-handed save, but Armando Izzo was unable to finish it off from point-blank range.

Zaza fired straight at Perin and Cristiano Ronaldo’s free kick came off the wall, while Ichazo smothered a Giorgio Chiellini header at the near post.

Straight after the restart, Blaise Matuidi stumbled as he tried to get on the end of a Dybala cross, but Torino began to pile on some pressure.

Miralem Pjanic and Emre Can were both booked for taking down Belotti on the counter, so from set plays Armando Izzo’s header floated over the bar and a Belotti strike was deflected to skim the woodwork. Zaza had strong penalty appeals waved away after he was manhandled by Alex Sandro, but there was no VAR intervention.

At the other end, Matuidi was again wasteful, failing to finish an Alex Sandro low cross from six yards, as Ichazo parried from point-blank range.

Dybala should also have done better, his timid half-volley on a Mandzukic knock-down charged down from 12 yards by Daniele Baselli.

However, there was a decisive error when Zaza under pressure gave a terrible back-pass to Ichazo, Mandzukic pounced and the goalkeeper brought him down. Cristiano Ronaldo converted the penalty, although Ichazo did get his hand to it and the ball squirmed under the glove. CR7 then went to mock Ichazo and was booked for this bad sportsmanship.

It was an historic goal, the 5,000th scored by Juventus in Serie A.

Soon after, Mandzukic had the ball in the back of the net from a Pjanic free kick, but it was disallowed for an offside position.

Torino: Sirigu (Ichazo 20); Izzo, Nkoulou, Djidji; Aina (Berenguer 85), Meite, Rincon, Baselli, Ansaldi (Parigini 75); Zaza, Belotti

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130769 messaggi

Home

torino-128x128.png ........  0-1       105px-Juventus_FC_2017_logo.png   

.........16th Matchday

CR7 scores 5,000th Juve goal

Dui13jbWsAA9PV8.jpg

https://www.football-italia.net/132090/cr7-scores-5000th-juve-goal

Dec 15, 2018

Cristiano Ronaldo has scored the 5,000th Juventus goal in Serie A history, making them the first club to achieve this milestone.

The Ballon d’Or winner stepped up to convert a penalty against Torino in the Derby della Mole this evening.

It took Juve’s overall tally of top flight goals to 5,000.

Marco Di Vaio got the 4,000th in 2003, while Massimo Briaschi was the man to reach 3,000 in 1984.

Gianni Rossi was responsible for goal number 2,000 in 1962 and Carlo Parola completed the very first millennium in 1948.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130769 messaggi

Home

torino-128x128.png ........  0-1       105px-Juventus_FC_2017_logo.png   

.........16th Matchday

Allegri: 'Juve in the long run'

215147767-de50b494-3770-444e-a0ef-3b4be1

https://www.football-italia.net/132091/allegri-juve-long-run

Dec 15, 2018

Max Allegri explained Juventus let Torino tire themselves out and “took control of the match” in the second half, but he didn’t see the goal.

The Derby della Mole was decided by a Cristiano Ronaldo penalty when Mario Mandzukic pounced on Simone Zaza’s poor back-pass.

“I didn’t see the penalty, as I turned my back to it. I very rarely watch the penalties, to be honest,” the Coach told DAZN.

“It was rarely going to be a game with a lot of goals. When Toro’s tempo and intensity began to fall away, we took control of the match.

“It was an extremely difficult fixture, because it the derby, because Torino were coming off a strong period of form and we played in the Champions League only three days ago.

“The team was set out well, the lads showed a spirit of self-sacrifice and were very unified. In the first half, Torino caused us problems with their pressing, but we took control after the break and our forwards did well.

“It’s a positive sign that we emerged in the long run, as it means the team is in good shape physically. This is a positive result and it allows us to take another step forward.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130769 messaggi

Home

Klopp: 'Juve Champions favourites'

https://www.football-italia.net/132223/klopp-juve-champions-favourites

Dec 18, 2018

Jurgen Klopp confessed Liverpool were relieved to avoid Juventus in the Champions League draw, as they are “the favourites for the tournament.”

The Reds reached the Final last season, beaten by Real Madrid, but only scraped through the group stage thanks to a narrow 1-0 win over Napoli.

Juve ended up drawn with Atletico Madrid for the Round of 16, while Liverpool will face Bayern Munich.

“To be 100 per cent honest, for that round, there were only two clubs I did not fancy [getting] really,” said Klopp.

“Borussia Dortmund I did not want to meet that early. If we meet from that round on it is good for both clubs and we will see what happens.

“And Juventus because for me they are the favourites for the tournament. They are so experienced. Because of the age group they are, it looks a little bit like the defence's last chance. It will be really difficult to beat Juve this year.

“All the rest I had no problem and now it is Bayern. That is nice for our supporters I would say. It is a city we played in for the Audi Cup. I am not sure if a lot of Liverpudlians were there but this time they should go there. It is just really nice.

“It is a massive club. It is a big challenge for us. The good thing is I like that a couple of years ago if you drew Bayern Munich you might think 'wow, no chance' but the thing is we have a chance.

“We know it is difficult, they know it is difficult so that is how it should be - two big games, 100 per cent.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130769 messaggi

Home

Transfer deadline on January 31

https://www.football-italia.net/132299/transfer-deadline-january-31

Dec 20, 2018

The Serie A clubs have voted to close the January transfer window on January 31, rather than having a two week window.

The summer transfer window in Italy closed early, in line with the Premier League, and it was expected that there would be a reduced winter window.

It had been suggested that the window would run for just over two weeks, from January 1 to 18 but today’s Lega Serie A meeting confirmed it will last for the whole month.

In addition, Luigi De Siervo has been elected as the new administrator of the Lega Serie A.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130769 messaggi

Home

JUVENTUS - ROMA       ..........

105px-Juventus_FC_2017_logo.png                             roma-128x128.png

..       .   

.117th Matchday

Saturday, december 22nd 2018 - 8:30 p.m. CET 

Allianz Stadium - Turin

Referee: Davide Massa

De Rossi: ‘The end is near’

https://www.football-italia.net/132287/de-rossi-‘-end-near’

Dec 20, 2018

Roma captain Daniele De Rossi admits his injury has made him realise “the end is near” for his long career.

The 35-year-old has been out since October 28 with a cartilage injury, and is unlikely to be fit to face Juventus on Saturday.

“When I was young I’d have signed in any way to play half the Serie A games I have,” De Rossi, who has over 600 games for the Giallorossi in all competitions, told DAZN.

“I’m a lucky guy, I’ve done the job I love, in the city I love, with the people I love. It weighs on me to look over the ravine, because I know the end is near, especially with this injury.

“I’ve tasted what it means to be away from the squad, and I know it’s going to hurt me when I stop doing this job.

“Whether that’s six months, a year, or three years, time is running out on my career.

“This is the most serious injury of my career, it’s a cartilage problem, I’ve suffered a serious injury. It would be very serious if I were to tear it again at 35.

“It takes time, I’ve started running and kicking the ball but I’m still behind.

“The future? I have this dream of being a Coach, and if I have to think about all the things a Coach has to do what scares me most is doing 100 interviews a week!

“My father tells me that being a Coach is nice, but it’s a big job. He’s a maestro, because he never had the ambition to be a new [Arrigo] Sacchi, [Pep] Guardiola or [Jose] Mourinho.

“I can learn a lot from him, even the way he behaves every day. I don’t know if I’ll have the capacity, but I’ll travel and I’ll learn.”

The Lupi have struggled without De Rossi, and they face Juventus in Turin this weekend…

“We’ve been under so much pressure lately that the wait for Juve-Roma has been really difficult.

“We have so much pressure on our shoulders, we’re in a delicate position because we know we have to do better than we have been doing.

“We want to play a great game, more for ourselves than the importance of the match, but if we go into detail we know that the pressure isn’t only down to how we’ve been playing, but also the opponent we have, the strongest there is.

“This squad is strong, the new players who have arrived are strong. The mistake we made was to talk too much about the players who’ve left, but we still miss them today.

“At an individual level things are improving though, and the new ones are integrating well.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130769 messaggi

Home

..       .   

.117th Matchday

Allianz Stadium - Turin

Allegri: Right Roma approach

https://www.football-italia.net/132337/allegri-right-roma-approach

Dec 21, 2018

Juventus boss Max Allegri confirms Cristiano Ronaldo will face Roma as ‘they can punish you if you don’t play with the right approach’.

“Technically they’re a very good team,” the Coach said at a Press conference.

“Together with Juventus, they’re the only Italian team left in the Champions League. Everyone expected Roma to be higher, but it’s still Juventus-Roma tomorrow.

“We can’t underestimate any game, also because their ranking is false at the moment. The true table will emerge on December 29, when the first round comes to an end.

“They have players who can decide a game. I don’t know if Dzeko or Schick will play, plus Zaniolo is growing.

“Cengiz can be dangerous, plus they have Kluivert and El Shaarawy. They’re all players who can punish you if you don’t play with the right approach, so we can’t do that tomorrow.

“Eusebio’s qualities can’t be disputed. He’s one of the youngest Coaches around and he did very well last season, taking Roma to the semi-finals of the Champions League, and fought with Napoli for second place.

“His value can’t be in question, but results can throw us all into trouble. Still, he has time to relaunch Rome, also because I think teams will only need 62-65 points for the Champions League, which is very low compared to other years.

“Spinazzola to leave on loan? It depends on Cuadrado. Leonardo is doing very well and could play, but tomorrow it’ll be De Sciglio or Alex Sandro.

“Cancelo is doing rehabilitation and will be assessed today in Germany. As for Cuadrado, it still must be decided whether he needs surgery or conservative therapy.

“Benatia to start? Chiellini will definitely play. I still have to choose his partner. I’ve seen the data for minutes played and Bonucci’s is frightening.

“I’ll also base my selections on our opponents. Khedira will be back tomorrow and is better than I expected.

“I won’t say that he’ll play, but he has a chance. There’s also Emre Can, who had a good game against Torino, plus Ronaldo will play. He’ll be rested for one of our next two games.

“January transfers? I haven’t written to Santa. Agnelli and I wished each other well, plus the team are competitive right now and the only thing that matters is that we pick up results through our performances.

“We’ll talk and assess situations, like we do every day of every year, but we must focus on this week.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130769 messaggi

Home

Juventus agree new Adidas deal

Juventus, prolungato il contratto con Adidas fino al 2027: 408 milioni nelle casse bianconere

https://www.football-italia.net/132352/juventus-agree-new-adidas-deal

Dec 21, 2018

Juventus have announced an extension to their deal with Adidas, worth “a minimum” €408m between 2019-20 and 2026-27.

The Bianconeri announced a six-year deal with the German sportswear giant in 2015, worth €139.5m excluding bonuses.

That deal was due to expire in 2021, but today it has been confirmed that the deal has been extended by four years.

“Juventus Football Club S.p.A. and adidas Italy S.p.A. have modified the official partner agreement and extended the term of the agreement until 30 June 2027,” the club confirmed in a statement.

“The current agreement, which would expire on 30 June 2021, covered six football seasons starting from 2015/2016.

“The new agreement will relate to the period starting with season 2019/2020 and cover in total eight football seasons until 2026/2027.

“During this period adidas will be the technical partner of all Juventus teams for a minimum fixed consideration of €408m. The consideration does not include additional royalty payments upon exceeding a threshold of sales and sports performance bonuses.

“With respect to the excellent performance of the commercial partnership and to the increased visibility of the Juventus brand in 2018, adidas recognized an additional bonus of € 15 million for 2018, which will be paid prior to 31 December 2018.

“The other terms and conditions of the existing contract remain unchanged until the start of the new agreement in season 2019/2020.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130769 messaggi

Home

..       .   

.117th Matchday

Allianz Stadium - Turin

Line-ups: Juventus v Roma

DvCnsTkWkAkj0Mi.jpg

https://www.football-italia.net/132397/line-ups-juventus-v-roma

Dec 22, 2018

Cristiano Ronaldo, Paulo Dybala and Mario Mandzukic start for Juventus against troubled Roma, who bring back Patrik Schick and Alessandro Florenzi.

It kicks off in Turin at 19.30 GMT - 20.30 CET.

The Bianconeri have dropped points only once in Serie A this season, a 1-1 home stalemate with Genoa, and are shattering records on their way seemingly to an eighth consecutive Scudetto.

Rodrigo Bentancur returns from suspension, with Giorgio Chiellini, Medhi Benatia and Sami Khedira also available again after missing the Derby della Mole victory over Torino, but Juan Cuadrado, Joao Cancelo and Andrea Barzagli are side-lined.

It is a reunion for ex-Roma goalkeeper Wojciech Szczesny and midfielder Miralem Pjanic.

Paulo Dybala gets the nod with Cristiano Ronaldo and Mario Mandzukic, while Alex Sandro is fresh from signing a new contract.

Cristiano Ronaldo has an excellent record against Roma, contributing five goals and two assists in six Champions League meetings.

The Giallorossi go into this game with the pressure still piling on Coach Eusebio Di Francesco, as the fightback to controversially beat Genoa 3-2 only postponed his possible dismissal.

They entered the weekend in joint sixth place with Atalanta and Sassuolo, an extraordinary 22 points adrift of the leaders.

Edin Dzeko is available, but not yet fit enough to start due to a muscular issue.

Patrik Schick returns to the XI after he was dropped against Genoa, with Alessandro Florenzi, Nicolò Zaniolo and Cengiz Under in support.

Daniele De Rossi, Stephan El Shaarawy, Lorenzo Pellegrini and Ante Coric are still out of action.

Roma have lost their last seven consecutive Serie A trips to Turin, the worst run in this fixture since the 1960s.

The Giallorossi have won only one of their last seven league away games, drawing three and losing three, and the 2-0 victory at Empoli was also their lone clean sheet.

Juventus: Szczesny; De Sciglio, Bonucci, Chiellini, Alex Sandro; Bentancur, Pjanic, Matuidi; Dybala; Mandzukic, Ronaldo

Juventus bench: Pinsoglio, Perin, Benatia, Khedira, Douglas Costa, Kean, Emre Can, Rugani, Bernardeschi, Spinazzola

Roma: Olsen; Santon, Manolas, Fazio, Kolarov; Cristante, Nzonzi; Under, Zaniolo, Florenzi; Schick

Roma bench: Fuzato, Mirante, Karsdorp, Luca Pellegrini, Juan Jesus, Perotti, Dzeko, Marcano, Pastore, Kluivert

Ref: Massa

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130769 messaggi

Home

..       .   

.117th Matchday

Allianz Stadium - Turin

HT 1-0: Mandzukic breaks through Roma

DvDArcCXcA0nNLR.jpg

https://www.football-italia.net/132404/ht-mandzukic-breaks-through-roma

Dec 22, 2018

Mario Mandzukic caught Davide Santon napping to give Juventus the half-time lead over Roma, but Robin Olsen prevented more chances.

There were an extraordinary 22 points separating these sides in the Serie A table going in. Juan Cuadrado, Joao Cancelo and Andrea Barzagli were injured, but Rodrigo Bentancur returned from suspension. Eusebio Di Francesco remained under pressure despite the controversial 3-2 victory over Genoa, with Daniele De Rossi, Stephan El Shaarawy, Lorenzo Pellegrini and Ante Coric still out of action. Edin Dzeko recovered enough from muscular issues to sit on the bench.

Roma lost seven consecutive Serie A visits to the Juventus Stadium in Turin.

Juventus almost scored in the opening minute, as a corner was knocked back in by Mario Mandzukic for Kostas Manolas to clear practically off the line.

A ball ricocheted to send Alex Sandro clear on goal, but Robin Olsen ran off his line for a decisive one-handed save from eight yards.

The pair clashed again, Olsen flying to push the left-foot scorcher over the bar.

When Patrik Schick did get into a good position, he only scuffed his finish into the arms of Wojciech Szczesny.

Olsen continued to make up for last week’s howlers against Genoa, as he flew to fingertip a Cristiano Ronaldo right-foot curler round the far post.

Juventus did eventually break through when Davide Santon was caught napping on a Mattia De Sciglio cross from the right, so Mandzukic comfortably out-jumped him to nod in at the far post.

Cristiano Ronaldo’s slalom through the defence ended with a shot wide, while Steven Nzonzi failed to put enough power to a header.

Juventus 1-0 Roma (Half-Time)

Mandzukic 35 (J)

Juventus: Szczesny; De Sciglio, Bonucci, Chiellini, Alex Sandro; Bentancur, Pjanic, Matuidi; Dybala; Mandzukic, Ronaldo

Roma: Olsen; Santon, Manolas, Fazio, Kolarov; Cristante, Nzonzi; Under, Zaniolo, Florenzi; Schick

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130769 messaggi

Home

105px-Juventus_FC_2017_logo.png             1-0         roma-128x128.png

Mario Mandzukic 35'.........

..       .   

.117th Matchday

Allianz Stadium - Turin

Juve see off Roma for Winter crown

DvDQVGeX0AADT18.jpg

https://www.football-italia.net/SerieA/match/125227

Dec 22, 2018

Mario Mandzukic’s header proved enough for Juventus to beat Roma and be crowned Winter Champions of Serie A.

There were an extraordinary 22 points separating these sides in the Serie A table going in. Juan Cuadrado, Joao Cancelo and Andrea Barzagli were injured, but Rodrigo Bentancur returned from suspension. Eusebio Di Francesco remained under pressure despite the controversial 3-2 victory over Genoa, with Daniele De Rossi, Stephan El Shaarawy, Lorenzo Pellegrini and Ante Coric still out of action. Edin Dzeko recovered enough from muscular issues to sit on the bench.

Roma have now lost eight consecutive Serie A visits to the Juventus Stadium in Turin.

Juventus almost scored in the opening minute, as a corner was knocked back in by Mario Mandzukic for Kostas Manolas to clear practically off the line.

A ball ricocheted to send Alex Sandro clear on goal, but Robin Olsen ran off his line for a decisive one-handed save from eight yards.

The pair clashed again, Olsen flying to push the left-foot scorcher over the bar.

When Patrik Schick did get into a good position, he only scuffed his finish into the arms of Wojciech Szczesny.

Olsen continued to make up for last week’s howlers against Genoa, as he flew to fingertip a Cristiano Ronaldo right-foot curler round the far post.

Juventus did eventually break through when Davide Santon was caught napping on a Mattia De Sciglio cross from the right, so Mandzukic comfortably out-jumped him to nod in at the far post.

Cristiano Ronaldo’s slalom through the defence ended with a shot wide, while Steven Nzonzi failed to put enough power to a header.

Roma were utterly toothless in attack, so Justin Kluivert replaced Alessandro Florenzi for the second half. Zaniolo saw a ferocious shot charged down by Giorgio Chiellini, who sprinted forward to fling himself in its path, and Cristiano Ronaldo nodded an Alex Sandro cross over.

CR7 made himself useful at the other end too, intercepting a free kick, but he above all engaged in a personal battle with Olsen. The Swede performed two stunning saves in quick succession, the first on Ronaldo’s glancing header from a Paulo Dybala cross, then on the resulting corner used his legs to parry the volley from six yards.

Chiellini had the ball in the back of the net, but only after a push on Olsen as they went for the corner.

Roma started to keep more possession, but seemed sterile in attack and too static to unpick the Bianconeri back four. Dzeko made his comeback after almost a month out and Chiellini again made a crucial block on Zaniolo from the D, while Wojciech Szczesny was alert to pluck a Bryan Cristante header out of the top corner on a short free kick.

Moments later, Juventus seemed to double their lead on the counter with Ronaldo rolling across for Douglas Costa to stick out a boot and tap in at the near post. However, VAR showed the move was started by a Blaise Matuidi foul on Zaniolo, so the goal was disallowed.

Juventus: Szczesny; De Sciglio, Bonucci, Chiellini, Alex Sandro; Bentancur, Pjanic (Emre Can 70), Matuidi; Dybala (Douglas Costa 79); Mandzukic, Ronaldo

Roma: Olsen; Santon, Manolas, Fazio, Kolarov; Cristante, Nzonzi (Dzeko 79); Under (Perotti 70), Zaniolo, Florenzi (Kluivert 46); Schick

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130769 messaggi

Home

..       .   

.117th Matchday

Allianz Stadium - Turin

Allegri: 'Mandzukic extraordinary'

225206379-303dc65d-fe3d-4f1f-8fe9-6af05c

https://www.football-italia.net/132408/allegri-mandzukic-extraordinary

Dec 22, 2018

Max Allegri praised “extraordinary” Mario Mandzukic and felt Juventus beat Roma by remaining organised in both attack and defence.

“We’re Winter Champions, but we haven’t really won anything yet,” Allegri told DAZN.

“We are doing some good things, we’re in the Champions League Round of 16, but the important thing is to have a good buffer from Napoli in second place.

“It was a good game, we remained organised when under pressure, Robin Olsen made some fine saves and we played well.

“We had to cause Roma problems and put the pressure on them straight away, as it’s a psychologically fragile side. We should’ve done more after going 1-0 up, as they were really struggling.

“Roma had more possession in the second half, but we didn’t really allow them any chances. I’d say it was a deserved victory.”

Mario Mandzukic not only scored the decisive goal, but was also precious tracking back to help the defence.

“He is important because he combines physicality and technique. Mandzukic is an extraordinary player.

“Cristiano Ronaldo had several chances today and happened to run into a goalkeeper having a stunning performance. He may well rest in the next match.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130769 messaggi

Home

..       .   

.117th Matchday

Allianz Stadium - Turin

Winter Champions no guarantee

224909777-7c36cdf5-126e-46ff-9c48-fcf8fb

https://www.football-italia.net/132415/winter-champions-no-guarantee

Dec 23, 2018

Juventus are Winter Champions of Serie A for the 30th time, but this does not always lead to an eventual Scudetto come the end of the season.

The title Campione d’Inverno is given to the side that is top of the table at the midway stage of a campaign.

As Juve are eight points clear of Napoli, they cannot be caught by the end of Week 19.

Although the Bianconeri won the last seven straight Serie A tournaments, in that period they twice missed out on the Winter crown.

On both occasions, in 2015-16 and 2017-18, Napoli were top of the table halfway through the season.

Before that, the last side to go from Winter Champions to Scudetto losers were Roma in 2003-04, eventually fumbling the title to Milan.

Roma were also top at the midway point in 2001-02, losing out at the end of the season to Juventus, while Milan went from first to third behind Juventus in 2002-03.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti