Socrates

Joao Cancelo

130539 messaggi

Home

Cancelo to miss final Juve game

D7L5txZX4AECPqH.jpg

https://www.football-italia.net/138322/cancelo-miss-final-juve-game

May 22, 2019

Joao Cancelo will miss Juventus’ final Serie A game of the season against Sampdoria on Sunday after undergoing nose surgery.

Juve’s official website confirms Cancelo had a successful operation on a nasal fracture.

Although he should be fit for Portugal’s Nations League semi-final with Switzerland on June 5, he is unlikely to be risked at Samp.

The right-back therefore ends his debut campaign for the Bianconeri with 34 appearances, one goal and eight assists.

Condividi questo messaggio

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

Home

Cancelo close to City

0255444178587ecc987de44c90860170-14205-1

https://www.football-italia.net/139030/reports-cancelo-close-city

Jun 6, 2019

Manchester City are reportedly closing in on a €50m deal to sign Juventus right-back Joao Cancelo.

According to Goal.com and Sport Mediaset, talks between the two clubs are ongoing and the foundations for a transfer are being put in place.

Mediaset adds there was the possibility of Danilo heading the other way and the fee being lowered to €40m, but Goal claims Juve are targeting Elseid Hysaj and Kieran Trippier instead.

As it stands, the Brazilian seems destined for Inter.

Cancelo only joined Juve from Valencia last summer in a €40m transfer, having spent the 2017-18 campaign on loan at Inter.

He played 34 times last season, providing eight assists, but made several high-profile mistakes and was dropped at times by Max Allegri. 

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

Revealed: Cancelo asked to stay at Juve, but…

Risultati immagini per cancelo juventus 2019-2020

https://www.calciomercato.com/en/news/revealed-cancelo-asked-to-stay-at-juve-but-76254

Jul 29, 2019

Among the many sales on the cards, that of Joao Cancelo is deemed to be an absolute priority by Juventus. However, despite intense negotiations, virtually no progress has been made in the negotiations with Man City.

The English side are not scared by Juventus' request of €55-60m, but they are yet to part ways with Danilo, who will have to make space for Cancelo. Meanwhile, Bayern Munich have slipped away, while Manchester United opted for other full-backs.

On an interesting note, Cancelo tried to change the situation completely. After the long delays in the negotiations with Man City, the Portuguese full-back decided to communicate his new decision about the future: he wants to stay at Juve.

However, the management haven't changed their plans: Cancelo is no longer part of the project, as the Bianconeri need the money from his sale. However, time is moving fast and the English transfer window closes on August 8th.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

Cancelo agrees terms with Man City: the details

Immagine correlata

https://www.calciomercato.com/en/news/cancelo-agrees-terms-with-man-city-the-details-24828

Aug 2, 2019

Juventus right-back Joao Cancelo has now agreed personal terms with Manchester City, with Juve still looking to do the same Danilo.

Cancelo was heavily linked with a move to Manchester City over the past few weeks and talks resumed yesterday once again, with City offering cash plus Danilo in a possible deal.

We understand that Cancelo is satisfied with what City are offering and the Citizens have agreed personal terms with the Portuguese right-back, who have convinced the player about the project they have in place.

But City and Juve continue to negotiate for the deal and Juve continue to negotiate personal terms with Danilo.

Juve want 40 million euros plus cash while City are currently offering Danilo plus 30 million euros in the deal. There is optimism among all parties that the deal will be done in the next few days.

Danilo earns 5.5 euros a season at City but Juve are prepared to offer 4 million euros plus bonuses in the deal. 

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

Home

Cancelo all set for City

Cancelo ai saluti: lascia subito la Continassa, City a un passo VIDEO

https://www.football-italia.net/141716/cancelo-all-set-city

Aug 5, 2019

Joao Cancelo looks all set for Manchester City after appearing to leave Juventus’ training ground for the last time.

Cancelo was caught checking in and out of Juve’s Continassa complex in the space of just 15 minutes.

The right-back should now be headed for Manchester, where he will complete a transfer to City.

The Bianconeri are expected to receive €30m plus fellow full-back Danilo for the Portuguese.

The 25-year-old only joined the Old Lady from Valencia via Inter last summer and helped them to an eight straight Scudetto.

However, there has been an increasing distance between the club and player in recent months and he now seems ready to compete with Kyle Walker for City’s right-back berth.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130539 messaggi

Cancelo thanks Juventus: 'I played with the best players, I became a better player'

Cancelo saluta la Juve: "Grazie a voi sono un calciatore migliore"

https://www.calciomercato.com/en/news/cancelo-thanks-juventus-i-played-with-the-best-players-i-became--46783

Aug 8, 2019

New Manchester City right-back Joao Cancelo has thanked Juventus in a message that he gave out to the bianconeri.

In a message that he put out on Instagram, he said: "In life we grow, we live, we learn, we cry and we celebrate, this is all I lived with you. I was able to play with the best players.

"I became a better player and I celebrated inside every cut, every shot, every assist and every goal. I will always carry with me the respect I have for all of you. It was a pleasure, Old Lady. Thank you for everything."

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti