Condividi questo messaggio

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130548 messaggi

Home

Perin desperate for Juve move

https://www.football-italia.net/121695/perin-desperate-juve-move

May 21, 2018

Genoa goalkeeper Mattia Perin is hopeful of completing a transfer to Juventus in the near future. “It’s clear that I’d join them.”

Juve are expected to meet Genoa on Wednesday, where a deal could be struck for Perin to become a Bianconeri player, and the 25-year-old made it clear they were his first choice.

“Knowing that I’m one of their objectives makes me very happy,” he told Corriere di Torino.

“Not everyone is liked by Juventus. That alone is a source of pride for me. I’m very happy.

“Is the deal done? I don’t know, but it’s clear that if there was the possibility, I’d join them.

“We’ll see, also with Genoa. We’ll listen to all the possibilities, but then again: to be a Juventus objective can’t be anything but a source of great pride for a player.

“It’ll be a choice that I’ll make in the next few days. Do I dream of playing in the Champions League? If I leave my home, Genoa, it’ll be precisely to pursue this dream.

“Therefore, I’d like to do it with a team that allow me to play on these kinds of stages. I want to see if I can. I think I can play my cards right.

“Scared by Szczesny? I endured some bad times because of injuries, but I feel strong. I won’t say it’s a walk in the park, but I think I have the strength to overcome such difficulties.

“I repeat, I’m aware Juventus are a great club, that I’ll find another great goalkeeper and there will be space for me to play.

“Ready for the competition? Yes, and did I mention that I’m competitive? I’ll sweat every day, I’ll try to always do my best and make it difficult for the Coach. It’ll be an important year to grow.

“Buffon? For me, when Gigi stops, we’re a group of goalkeepers who want his Azzurri jersey. That’s also my objective and I hope to earn it.

“I’ve already spoken to him. He’s been a reference point for any goalkeeper in the world. I think he’ll go down as the best of all time.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130548 messaggi

Home

Perinetti: ‘No Perin talks… yet’

https://www.football-italia.net/121746/perinetti-‘no-perin-talks…-yet’

May 22, 2018

Genoa director general Giorgio Perinetti gives an update on Mattia Perin to Juventus - “no negotiations have been opened yet”.

The goalkeeper is keen to join the Bianconeri, and it’s expected that the two clubs will use today’s Lega Serie A meeting to discuss the possibility.

“The player has expressed his desire to play in the Champions League,” Perinetti told TuttoJuve.

“Genoa can’t guarantee him that. Players have aspirations, now we’ll evaluate his future.

“Juventus have shown interest, as have other clubs, but no negotiations have been opened yet. Today there’s the Lega meeting, if it comes up we’ll talk about it but nothing is scheduled.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130548 messaggi

Home

Perin advised to avoid Juventus

https://www.football-italia.net/121949/perin-advised-avoid-juventus

May 26, 2018

Stefano Tacconi warns Genoa goalkeeper Mattia Perin should “go anywhere other than Juventus, maybe to Napoli or Roma.”

The former shot-stopper is unimpressed with Perin’s career choices, as a move to Juve seems to be on the verge of completion.

“I don’t see why Perin wants to go to Juve. He is the captain of Genoa, 25 years old, very talented, so why risk playing only a part of the season?” Tacconi told Il Secolo XIX newspaper.

“If I were him, I’d go anywhere other than Juventus, maybe to Napoli or Roma.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130548 messaggi

Home

Perin heading to Juve for €15m

https://www.football-italia.net/122312/perin-heading-juve-€15m

Jun 2, 2018

Juventus and Genoa are on the verge of completing a deal for Mattia Perin worth €14m plus €1m bonuses, claim multiple reports.

A marathon three-and-a-half-hour summit in Milan between Juve director Fabio Paratici and the goalkeeper’s agent proved fruitful.

Now the clubs are also close to an agreement, with Sky Sport Italia and others citing the figures as €14m plus €1m in bonuses.

It could be completed and announced next week, though most likely after Monday.

That’s because Perin is expected to play for Italy in a friendly against the Netherlands at the Allianz Juventus Stadium in Turin on June 4.

The 25-year-old has said he is not afraid to challenge Wojciech Szczesny for the role of Juve Number 1 after Gigi Buffon’s departure.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130548 messaggi

Home

Perin: 'Air of victory at Juve'

https://www.football-italia.net/122317/perin-air-victory-juve

Jun 2, 2018

Mattia Perin hinted at a Juventus transfer as he can “breathe in the air of victory” in Turin ahead of Italy’s friendly with the Netherlands.

The goalkeeper is expected to start Monday’s friendly against Holland, which will be played at the Allianz Juventus Stadium.

Reports today suggest that will be his club home next season, as a move for €15m including bonuses is almost complete.

“I am only thinking about the Nazionale. My agent will do the rest and I am trying to leave the transfer market out of my mind for now,” said the Genoa goalkeeper during a Press conference.

“We secured safety with Genoa, I said there was a good chance I would leave Marassi and I feel ready for the step up in my career. I’m glad we are training at (Juventus camp) Vinovo. You can breathe in the air of victory here.”

Perin does not seem to be put off by the possibility of being on the bench behind Wojciech Szczesny.

“I’d have to fight for my place at any club and having a strong teammate in goal doesn’t worry me. I’ve changed over the last two years, I think in a positive way, and feel more balanced. I’m someone with courage, as I needed it to overcome two serious knee injuries in quick succession.”

Gianluigi Donnarumma started against Saudi Arabia, Salvatore Sirigu took the gloves with France last night and Perin is the other candidate to replace Gigi Buffon.

“Gigi is a reference point for all of us and there are many goalkeepers who aspire to the Italy Number 1 jersey. He’s one of the best in the world and always responded to critics with his performances on the field. I respect Buffon a great deal and we have an exceptional rapport. There’s so much to learn from him, on and off the field.

“Besides, if Gigi wants to return, he is still a candidate for the Italy shirt.”

New Italy Coach Roberto Mancini is focusing on youth and renovation in his friendlies, beating Saudi Arabia 2-1 and losing 3-1 to France.

“He is a Coach who from the start showed faith in us. We are a young group, confidence makes us give 110 per cent. Tactically and technically, I think he’s leading us well and the players work hard for him.

“Against France, we saw the difference between the teams at this moment in time, but we showed good things too. We’re on the right track and that performance gave us confidence.

“France can win the World Cup and we caused them real problems. In a year or two, we can be at their level. We’ve only been together for 12 days, but there is a lovely atmosphere and we have fun, both on and off the field.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130548 messaggi

Home

Perin to Juventus done

https://www.football-italia.net/122467/report-perin-juventus-done

Jun 5, 2018

Mattia Perin’s move to Juventus appears to be done, with reports he’ll head for a medical in Turin this afternoon.

The Genoa goalkeeper was in the city anyway, as he played for Italy against the Netherlands last night.

According to Sky Italia, he remained at the hotel this morning, as the two clubs looked to seal a transfer.

It’s believed he has now left the hotel to head to the Allianz Stadium, where he’ll undergo a medical at the club’s J-Medical facility.

Gianluca Di Marzio reports that Juve general manager and Genoa President Enrico Preziosi were seen leaving the Lega Serie A meeting together, with both men smiling at those waiting outside.

That would indicate that a deal was agreed after today’s meeting on TV rights.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130548 messaggi

Home

Juve agree €15m Perin deal

https://www.football-italia.net/122561/juve-agree-15m-perin-deal

Jun 6, 2018

Juventus have reportedly agreed a €15m deal with Genoa for goalkeeper Mattia Perin.

According to Gianluca Di Marzio’s website, Juve will pay €12m plus €3m in bonuses for Perin and tie him down to a four-year contract worth €2.5m a season.

He is also expected in Turin on Friday for a medical, before competing with Wojciech Szczesny for the Bianconeri’s No 1 jersey.

The 25-year-old made his Serie A debut in 2011 and has made almost 200 top-flight appearances for Genoa, who will not be receiving any players in exchange.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130548 messaggi

Home

Genoa: ‘Perin wanted Juventus’

https://www.football-italia.net/122598/genoa-‘perin-wanted-juventus’

Jun 7, 2018

Genoa’s general manager Giorgio Perinetti confirms “talks” with Napoli for Mattia Perin but “the player made clear his preference for Juventus”.

The goalkeeper will complete his move to the Bianconeri in the coming days, with reports he’s already done the first part of his medical in secret.

“We often ask ourselves why clubs sell players the fans have affection for,” Perinetti told RMC Sport.

“In today’s football that doesn’t matter, it’s normal that when a player says he’s matured and wants to play in the Champions League he’ll be sold.

Napoli? There were talks, as well as with other clubs, but the player made clear his preference for Juventus.”

Perinetti also predicted that Juve will go for Fiorentina winger Federico Chiesa.

“I think Juventus will try until the end to get him. He’s confirmed his qualities and the Bianconeri are very attentive to Italian prospects.

“As for Sergej Milinkovic-Savic [of Lazio], he has a very high price and I think it’s difficult for that to go ahead.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130548 messaggi

Home

Perin arrives for Juve

https://www.football-italia.net/122637/video-perin-arrives-juve

Jun 8, 2018

Genoa goalkeeper Mattia Perin has officially arrived for a medical with Juventus ahead of his €15m transfer.

A video posted by Juve’s Twitter account saw Perin walk through the doors of their J Medical facility.

The Italy international is expected to join the Bianconeri for €12m plus €3m in bonuses and sign a four-year contract worth €2.5m a season.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130548 messaggi

Home

Official: Perin joins Juventus

https://www.football-italia.net/122664/official-perin-joins-juventus

Jun 8, 2018

Mattia Perin is officially a new Juventus player after completing his medical today and sealing the transfer from Genoa for €12m plus €3m in bonuses.

“Juventus Football Club S.p.A. announces that the agreement with Genoa Cricket & Football Club S.p.A. for the definitive acquisition of the registration rights of the player Mattia Perin has been finalized for a consideration of € 12 million payable in 3 financial years,” read a statement.

“The purchase value may increase by a further maximum of € 3 million on achieving given conditions in the course of the duration of the contract.

“This acquisition will generate economic and financial effects starting from 2018/2019 sportive season.

“Juventus and the player have signed a 4-year contract of employment until 30 June 2022.”

The 25-year-old goalkeeper had his tests in Turin at the J-Medical centre and saluted fans.

A statement from the club confirmed Perin had completed his medical this afternoon and he gave his comments on the transfer.

He will challenge Wojciech Szczesny for the gloves after Gianluigi Buffon moved on, ending a 17-year reign.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130548 messaggi

Home

Perin: 'Couldn't turn down Juve'

https://www.football-italia.net/122665/perin-couldnt-turn-down-juve

Jun 8, 2018

Mattia Perin believes he has left Genoa “at the right age. These are chances that pass by only once in life and I couldn’t say no to Juventus.”

The goalkeeper completed his transfer from Genoa today for €12m plus another €3m in bonuses, signing a contract to June 2022.

It’s a surprising move, considering he’ll battle Wojciech Szczesny for the gloves after Gigi Buffon’s departure, but had already been linked with Napoli, Roma and Liverpool.

“I have a lot of enthusiasm, I come here on tip-toes with the utmost humility and a lot to learn, but hope I can give the team a helping hand and contribute to the cause when called upon,” he told the official Juventus website.

“The club showed strong interest and when they contacted my agent, I couldn’t help but say yes. These are chances that pass by only once in life and I couldn’t say no to Juventus.”

Perin’s career has taken some setbacks due to two serious knee injuries in April 2016 and January 2017, but at 25 he feels they helped his development.

“I feel ready. I went through some difficult times that made me find a certain balance within myself, to grow and become a man. I think I arrive here at the right age.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130548 messaggi

Home

Perin: ‘Not surprised by Ronaldo’

https://www.football-italia.net/124319/perin-‘not-surprised-ronaldo’

Jul 11, 2018

New Juventus signing Mattia Perin is excited by Cristiano Ronaldo’s arrival but “from a club like this it doesn’t surprise me”.

It was officially confirmed yesterday that the Portuguese superstar has signed in a €100m deal, and his fellow summer signing can’t wait to play alongside CR7.

“The news really struck me, he’s the best in the world,” Perin said at his presentation Press conference.

“It means I can train with someone who has such great professionalism, even though there are many here, starting with [Giorgio] Chiellini and [Andrea] Barzagli.

“To learn from him will be a positive for us, for the players and also for Serie A which will be among the two or three best leagues in the world.

“Was I surprised? I wasn’t expecting it, but rom a club like this it doesn’t surprise me to sign such a great champion.

“I saw it as possible because Juventus is on a par with Real, Barcelona and Bayern, and if I had to say which of those was most probable it would be Juventus, and so it was.

“We know that a great champion is coming and we’re happy.”

Perin was also quizzed about his own move to Turin.

“I went through a long and tortuous path to join a great team. I’m at one of the top four or five teams in Europe, which is what I worked for, but I don’t feel like I’ve arrived.

“Everyone thought I’d have chosen the easiest way but I like a challenge and I come here with the willingness to learn. The competition will be good for both myself and [Wojciech] Szczesny.

“I know that I’ll start disadvantaged but the competition will be good for both of us. Szczesny played some great games and he deserves the chance to replace Gigi [Buffon].

“I’ll work and give my best when I play, then beyond that the decisions aren’t down to me.

“I spoke with three or four clubs but I think I made the best choice because the chance to go to Juventus only comes along once in a lifetime. I didn’t think twice about it.”

As an Italian, the shadow of Buffon hangs over Perin both at club and international level…

“To emulate what Gigi did will be difficult, if not impossible,” the goalkeeper admitted.

“He’s the best of the past 30 years, he’s a reference point for goalkeepers around the world and having the chance to train with him was an honour, as well as a chance to learn some tricks of the trade.

“It’s obvious that I’m also thinking about the national team, but it’s very competitive there and there’s also Gigi who will be playing for a prestigious club like Paris Saint-Germain.

“If he proves that he’s in form then clearly he’s a champion who can also aspire to the national team.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130548 messaggi

Home

Perin: ‘Bonucci can have my shirt’

https://www.football-italia.net/125794/perin-‘bonucci-can-have-my-shirt’

Aug 6, 2018

Juventus goalkeeper Mattia Perin will give up the number 19 shirt for the returning Leonardo Bonucci - “we’ve already agreed”.

The Italian international took the number 19 when he joined the Bianconeri from Genoa this summer, picking it because his daughter was born on February 19.

However, Bonucci has now returned to Turin after a year with Milan, and the defender always wears that number.

“We’ve already agreed,” Perin told SportMediaset as the Juve players returned from their pre-season tour of the U.S.A.

“I promised I’d give to to him if he came back to Juve.”

Last summer Franck Kessié had chosen 19 at Milan, but he also gave it up for Bonucci.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130548 messaggi

Home

Perin: ‘I want to be the best’

https://www.football-italia.net/130944/perin-‘i-want-be-best’

Nov 20, 2018

Juventus goalkeeper Mattia Perin reveals his ambition is to “become the best goalkeeper in Serie A”.

The Italian international joined the Bianconeri from Genoa in the summer, but is currently playing backup to Wojciech Szczesny.

“I’ve always been impressed by this club, and for the past two seasons it has had two teams that can compete for the Scudetto,” Perin said outside the Gran Galà del Calcio.

“Wearing the Juventus shirt is a responsibility, I hope I can become the best goalkeeper in Serie A.”

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130548 messaggi

Home

Benfica agree Perin fee

Immagine correlata

https://www.football-italia.net/140850/reports-benfica-agree-perin-fee

Jul 16, 2019

Benfica have agreed a reported €15m fee with Juventus for goalkeeper Mattia Perin.

Tuttomercatoweb reports talks between Perin’s agent Alessandro Lucci and Benfica on Tuesday afternoon went well and that there is now ‘total harmony’ between all parties concerned.

Sky Sport Italia, meanwhile, writes the Italy international will become one of the most expensive players in the Portuguese club’s history when he signs a five-year contract in the coming days.

The 26-year-old spent his one and only season in Bianconeri playing second fiddle to Wojciech Szczesny, while the return of Gianluigi Buffon pushed him further down the pecking order.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130548 messaggi

Home

Perin fails Benfica medical

Risultati immagini per mattia perin benfica

https://www.football-italia.net/140945/report-perin-fails-benfica-medical

Jul 18, 2019

Reports in Portugal claim Mattia Perin failed a medical, so his €15m transfer from Juventus to Benfica could be cancelled.

The 26-year-old landed in Portugal last night and was all set to sign a five-year contract.

However, according to Portuguese paper Record, the medical tests were not reassuring and have put the entire move in doubt.

The former Genoa goalkeeper has suffered from a series of injuries in his career, most notably rupturing the anterior cruciate ligament in both knees - the right in April 2016 and left in January 2017.

He also had two operations on his right shoulder in June 2015 and April 2019.

Official: Benfica postpone Perin move

https://www.football-italia.net/140949/official-benfica-postpone-perin-move

Jul 18, 2019

Benfica released a statement confirming Mattia Perin failed a medical, but will return to Juventus for treatment and move only in four months’ time.

The goalkeeper was all set to complete the €15m transfer this evening, but issues were flagged up in his medical tests.

A statement from the Portuguese club has confirmed the deal isn’t off, but has been postponed by four months, the time it’s expected to take for his full recovery.

They reached an agreement for Perin to remain in Turin and undergo treatment, making the move to Benfica in December or January.

Perin had a history of injury problems, rupturing the anterior cruciate ligament in both knees and undergoing surgery on his shoulder twice.

It’s reported the shoulder is the issue that caused the problems in his medical tests.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130548 messaggi

Home

Perin to Genoa in January

Perin al Genoa, affare fatto: scambio di documenti in corso mentre lui si sposa

https://www.football-italia.net/148110/perin-genoa-january

Dec 28, 2019

Juventus goalkeeper Mattia Perin will reportedly return to Genoa on loan in January, as the two clubs are close to concluding a deal.

The 27-year-old hasn’t played a single minute this season after a deal to sign for Portuguese side Benfica collapsed due to a failed medical.

Perin then returned to Turin for treatment on that shoulder injury that’s kept him out of action for the first three months of the season.

La Gazzetta dello Sport journalist Nicolo Schira states that Perin will re-join Genoa once the winter transfer window opens next week.

According to Schira, Genoa President Enrico Preziosi is concluding a deal with Juve and it will be ironed out in due course.

Juve originally signed Perin from Genoa in the summer of 2018 for an estimated €13m.

He only played for Juve nine times, and wanted a move elsewhere last summer in order to gain more playing time.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti